The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
My Big Brother Wes Part 5

My Big Brother Wes Part 5
"10 Men"

“What No Wes I’m not going to wrestle with you!”

“Come on Dude, I’ll go easy on you”

Wes was bending over pushing his muscular ass almost against Brennan’s face moving the coffee table out of the way. Brennan sat there wanting to lick that perfect bubble butt smelling his manly musk come off his body. He drooled looking at the thick muscular cut ox legs way bigger then his waist, covered in that young blond hair. Wes turned around looking down at Brennan flexing his muscle’s in his face, Brennan staring at Wesley’s eager cock begging to be sucked.

“Well, Come on Bren??”

Wes leaned in pulling off Brennan’s shirt in one quick thrust. Bren pushed himself up against the couch watching Wes throw his tiny shirt on the ground, looking at the muscle teens giant feet.

“no…No, Dude I’m not going to”

“Come on Little bro It Will be Fun Haha!”

Wesley laughed hysterically grabbing Brennan’s skinny legs watching him struggle, unable to stop his growing power. Brennan grabbed onto the couch cushions feeling Wes yank on his body finally pulling him to the floor. Wes got into the wrestling position his cock almost dropping down to his knee’s a huge grin pasted on his face. Brennan didn’t want to do it, but at the same time he did. He wanted to feel Wesley’s naked muscular body pressed up against his own. Feeling his younger brother dominate him, touching every inch of his blond body. Brennan slowly got up against the couch looking at Wesley’s cocky smile, pushing himself off towards the muscle’s monster’s chest. Wes laughed grabbing Brennan before he could even touch Wes. Brennan tried not to squeal feeling Wesley’s big hands grab his tiny ass, and denim crotch flipping him over his shoulders. Brennan’s face landed right into his brother’s muscle back. He stared down at his brother’s muscle crack

“Come On Dude You Can do better Then That”

Wesley lifted him up throwing him on the couch with ease. Brennan was in shock feeling his younger brother throw him like a pathetic runt. Wes got into the position again laughing. Brennan jumped off the couch using all his might driving right into Wesley’s chest slamming him against the floor. Wesley rolled over Brennan grabbing his back shoving his right his abs.

“HAhA Looks Like things have changed sense the last time we wrestled!!

Brennan tried to push up on Wesley’s chest using all his might. Wes grabbed the two arms pulling them away from each other. The look of power glazed over his eye’s as laughed watching his older brother not even stand a chance against his strength. Wes finally grunted slamming Brennan’s arms to the ground. Wes snickered pushing harder against his arms watching him struggle. Brennan finally kicked Wes in the chest watching him grin started to tower above him.

“Was seriously all you had haha! You Kick like a little girl”

Wes grabbed Brennan by the leg with one arm lifting him up into the air as high as he could, lifting him up and down.

“Shit Dude you feel like a Girl HAHA”

Wes let his brother drop to the floor, Brennan turning on his back again looking up watching Wes flex a little. Wesley then laughed slamming his muscle but onto Brennan’s chest, straddling his legs around his body. Brennan yelped from the immense weight on his waist slam down on him.

“UHHh!!”

“Oh Sorry Brennan I keep forgetting how heavy I’m Getting!! Though, I have to admit.. I love being Huge little Bro. I probably have more muscle in this arm then you do in your whole fucking body HaHA! Shit Dude Just look at It! I could probably crush half the kids in school with one flex MMF”

Brennan laid there trying not to cum watching his muscle brother flex right there in complete ecstasy with himself. The hard muscle butt was flexing against his denim bulge, almost massaging it. He felt Wesley’s warm cock oozing out warm cum onto his stomach in disbelief to what was happening. He laid there wanting to touch the monster manhood when he felt it slowly getting bigger and heavier as he flexed… Brennan smiled thinking Wes was getting hard, and soon would need someone to give him a warm blow job. Brennan tilted his neck looking at the monster and noticed it wasn’t hard, it was still flaccid but it was getting bigger.. He wondered what was happening when he Felt Wesley’s whole body slowly getting heavier. Brennan’s eye’s filled with fear knowing Wesley’s weight was hurting him as it was. Brennan tried to move squirming around under the mammoth muscle legs. Wes wasn’t even noticing what was happening as he sat there dominating his older brother, posing for his own pleasure over and over. Brennan was scared but hornier then ever feeling his brother’s weight increase against his body. Brennan felt the pressure on his body increase, watching Wes look down massaging his thick pecs.

“And I can’t wait for that weight set to get here tomorrow! I Ordered it with the heaviest weights they have so I Can really get huge for the team!! Aww Fuck Brennan.. Ever since I have been getting bigger there has been this feeling dude. Like an itch inside of me, begging me to work out. Because every time I do it goes away and I feel Fucking Awesome, Like I’m Unstoppable! And once I Win the Competition and get all those supplements haha, I WILL Be GRRRR”

Wes flexed laughing thinking of the being the biggest guy in the whole school not even noticing Brennan squirming under him, almost whimpering. Brennan felt the weight on his weight becoming unbearable under Wesley’s muscles. He looked up again watching the jocks body get covered in veins, becoming freakier by the second. Brennan started to moan from the intense pain mixed in with his ever growing pleasure. He finally couldn’t handle it any more as he felt his cock throb uncontrollably Cumming into his jeans. He held his breath feeling the warm man juice wet his underwear. Wes stopped flexing when he felt Brennan’s tiny hard cock throb underneath him. He looked down watching Brennan’s jeans move up and down, and chuckled.

“Oh Shit Dude do you have a boner??” Wes grabbed Brennan’s crotch feeling the tiny rock hard cock through the jeans “HAHA Fuck Dude you do have a boner!!! I didn’t know Wrestling Guys turned you on little bro haha! What are you some kinda muscle fag too?? Haha”

Wes got into the pushup position right over Brennan almost pushing his massive pecs right into his face, every time the massive teen went down. Wes proudly counted each pushup going faster and faster watching Brennan drool over his muscle’s. Wes grinned shoving his hairy pecs into his face giving him a real taste of his masculinity.

“OH Yeah You Like That haha. You Know whats Weird Bren I always thought that If I were this fucking huge I would want a nice smooth body to show of my muscle’s and stuff but fuck dude, It grows on you. I mean I feel like more of a man then anyone at school. And girls say they like smooth chest but when I flex these babies they fucking cum before I even shove my cock in them. Its AWESOME!”

He laughed lifting up one of his arms flexing it in Brennan’s face doing one handed push up’s without even breaking a sweat. Wes shoved his muscle pit into Brennan’s face flexing his bicep which looked now close to 26 inches. Brennan laid there feeling Wesley’s cock push up and down against his body the manly stench coming off of his pit.

“Come on little bro smell It! Smell my Hairy Pitts haha”

Wes shoved his pit right into Brennan’s face laughing slowly getting up from his older brother slamming his heavy body on the couch. Wes stretched out his huge legs adjusting his cock

“Guess your Not a fag after all otherwise you would have cummed right there dude Haha! Bren I’m just messin with you”

“Heh.. I think I’m going to head to bed..”

“Ok Little Bro… Hey Bren” Wes pointed at his monster cock and grinned “Bigger and Bigger Dude”

Wes watched his brother run upstairs while chuckling

“…Much Bigger..”

Brennan got out of the shower the next morning trying to get done his boner from thinking about Scott when he heard a loud moaning coming from Wesley’s room. He grabbed the towel off the rack listening to loud screams when he realized the voice with Wesley was familiar. He walked over to the door which was cracked open, looking inside almost fainting to what see saw. A huge naked mass of bulging muscle slamming some tiny girl up against the weak walls with expert skill Every muscle definition was visible in his gigantic body making him look like a total muscle freak. She screamed louder as he worked his muscle ass faster, slamming his huge rod into her small snatch. Brennan watched with a huge hard on as Wesley spread his legs the massively cum filled ball sack became visible flopping back and fourth. He watched the giant muscle teen grab her arms slamming her into the wall smashing some of the dry wall around her.

“Aww Fuck Yeah Bitch You Like this, You Like my big Fucking Cock!”

“OHH Shit Wes Your So HUGE!!”

“Fuck Yeah I Am! You Ever Been Fucked by anyone this Big?”

“UHH… no!”

“That’s Cause THERE IS NO ONE Bigger You Stupid Cunt! Now Feel my Biceps, suck my huge pecs! I’m going to fuck you so hard you wont stop cumming!!”

Wes flexed his two biceps laughing the only thing keep the girl up was his massive dick ramming her into the wall. Brennan’s cock was so hard watching the whole spectacle his dick ached begging to be jerked. Wesley’s ass was perfect in everyway thrusting his massive legs back and fourth looking bigger then just a moment ago.. In fact his whole body did. Brennan looked terrified as his brothers massive ball sack started to expand impossibly bigger, slowly dropping down his legs. The huge muscle teen spread his rippling hairy legs out making room for the growing muscle’s. Wesley grunted flexing his biceps as the weak little girl grabbed them rubbing her hands along the bugling strength. The beast groaned as she ran her hands along his obscenely huge veiny neck stretching across his wide shoulder. Brennan never imagined someone could grow so huge, so unbelievably powerful. His dick shuttered watching the girl feverishly massage his monster sized back finally grabbing a hold of his teenage bubble butt. She started to spread apart the inhumanly huge muscle ass exposing his hairy man hole, Rubbing the two cheeks like he was a god. The beast placed his hands on his neck flexing every muscle in his body the deep laugh filling the room as the horny girl licked his pitts coming into another unstoppable line of orgasms. This time she was really screaming

“OH SHIT WES ITS STARTING TO HURT, Your DICK..Uhhh..Its TO BIG”

“TOO BIG?? HAha You Aint Seen Nothing Yet Bitch! I’m not just some stupid jock anymore, I’m The Fucking Alpha Male”

Wes slammed the girl on top of his cum stained bed grunting shoving his mammoth rod all the way into her pussy making her scream at the top of her lungs. Wes laughed watching the mounds of pre-cum ooze out of her snatch all over his gigantic cum balls. Brennan watched his little bro completely dwarf the girl below him, the huge hairy muscle-tits pushed right into the girls face. The two veiny mounds prevented Brennan from seeing the girls face as she wildly licked every inch of them. Every muscle on his little brother’s body was sticking out, in perfect detail.

“Oh Jesus Wes Your SO BIG! So HOT, So Much Better Then Brennan”

“Nicole?” Brennan gasped realizing the girl his muscle bound little bro was fucking was his own girl friend. Wes turned and grinned seeing Brennan in the door way with his mouth hanging open.

“Oh Hey Little Bro, You come to watch this giant thing in action haha MMF”

“Dude get the Fuck Off Her”

“What No Way Dude I’m not Done yet. Besides this slut came onto me ok. She practically begged me to fuck her.

Brennan walked into the muscle teen’s room not thinking as he yelled at the muscle teen.

“Get The FUCK OFF HER WES, Or I’M Going To”

“GOING TO WHAT BRENNAN!!??”

Wes pulled his cock out of the cunt turning towards Brennan his whole body pulsating. Brennan got weak in the knee’s realizing Wesley was now at least 6”10 and twice the size of any bodybuilder. The muscle bound teen flexed his pecs, pumping them impossibly huge ready to burst out of his skin, his neck laced with veins. The Thickly cut abs were covered with his man juice below them the pair of trunk size legs spread far apart to accommodate the biggest quads he had ever seen.. The huge enormously swollen cock completed his hugeness jutting now up to his heavy pecs, snake size veins covering every inch up to the jaw-breaking cock head. A Stream of cum traveled to his shaft to the ridiculously thick crotch hair. The floor seemed to shake as the muscle teen walked toward Brennan making him almost piss his pants.

“You Going to Kick My Ass Brennan Like You Used to? HUH!! In Case You haven’t Noticed I’m A FUCKING MONSTER Compared To You”

Brennan trembled as his brother roared his face turning beat read every muscle in his body flaring up punching out of his skin. Brennan slowly backed into the bathroom slamming against the door to his bedroom as the muscle bound stud came towards him the freakish bulging arms resting at his side as he barely squeezed through the bathroom arch way. Wesley’s deep chuckle was filling the tiny space his body slowly expanding as he came towards his trembling brother. Brennan looked at Wesley squeezed his huge veiny fist

“No Matter How Many Times I Tell You Brennan You JUST DON’T GET IT! GRR Maybe THIS Will Help”

Wes took one of his hands groaning feeling a rush of power up his teenage ego, watching his older brother scared just by his size. He started snickering in his deep manly voice raising his left arm into the air watching Brennan’s eyes widen. The huge bicep started to swell under the tortured skin, the freakishly thick armpit hair sprouting out from the deep muscle pitts. Wes flexed his fist ever harder growling like a animal flexing it one more time making it explode to the size of a bowling ball.

“Uhh Fuck YES”

Wes laughed taking the other arm hitting a double bicep pose right there his whole body looking like it was on fire. His cock was gushing pre-cum out even faster as he held the massive display of what was probably the biggest biceps in the world, stretching to 28 inches around easy.

“Haha Just Look At It Brennan Its BIGGER THEN YOUR FUCKING HEAD” Wes slammed his chest up against Brennan slamming him into the door, the base from his laugh shook Brennans body. He cummed instantly in his jeans as Wes held up the huge bicep in his face.

“Let get one thing straight. I’M THE BIG BRO NOW! YOU’RE THE LITTLE ONE, THAT MEANS YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU”

Wes Slammed his giant fist into the dry wall blowing a hole right threw it. The sound boomed in Brennan’s ears as he watched his little brother’s eye’s fill with power.

“Its Time You Learn Your Place LITTLE BROTHER”

Wes pulled his fist out of the dry wall walking towards his bedroom, his body making the once huge bathroom look small. Wes hit his head against the arch way growling

“GRR Why Is This Place So Small”

To Brennan’s disbelief Wesley grabbed the wooden arch way groaning as he started to push up on it with his obscene arms. His muscle’s exploded as the wood started splitting away from the sheer power pushing up on it. His muscle butt flexed along with the giant ox legs, as the walls started to crack around the arch dry wall falling around the giant muscle teen. His laughed boomed with a gigantic shudder as he pushed the arch way towards the ceiling making room for his almost 7 foot frame of pure man. Just as Brennan though the horror was over he watched Wesley’s naked body push both legs against the door way. The Huge muscle Kid Grunted like a beast flexing his quads making them explode with power. This time Wesley’s growth was pronounced as the splitting sound of the walls pierced everyone’s ears. The whole room creaked and rumbled under his strength as they pushed away from his body the wood being compressed against itself. Brennan heard the shower tiles blow apart, as the lights flickered, Wes roared making room for his wide body.

“HAHA This is What I call Remodeling!! GRR Just Little More MMMFFF”

There was one last bang as he flexed for the last time, the mirror shattered to pieces blowing glass all over the floor from the deformed walls. Brennan sat there shaking like crazy as Wes laughed turning around looking at the destroyed bathroom.

“Fuck Dude There going to have make houses Just for me When I get Bigger Haha!! Now Don’t bother me this time!!”

Brennan quickly got up trying not to step on the glass running downstairs quickly grabbing the keys to the truck. He drove off scared and angry at the same time, and yet he some how felt relieve it was over with Nicole. His mind was now free to focus on Scott..

“Oh man he’s cute..”

The whole day his mind filled with things he never even dreamed of doing with another man. But it started to feel right, he had always felt like something was missing in his life when really he had everything. And now he knew what it was.. Brennan sat there day dreaming the whole day until reality struck a bad note during lunch. There sat his huge muscle bound brother in the obscenely tight clothes, every muscle visible down to his rock hard nipples. He couldn’t imagine what would happen if Wesley flexed his muscles watching the already tattered threads tight up against his skin. To His shock Wes had the 7 hamburger wrappers lying around him and the rest of the supplements on the table as he poured them into the huge milk jug, grinning at Brennan drinking every last drop of it down. Wesley shortly after got up from the table his massive bulge pushing through the basketball shorts everyone aw struck as he walked towards his older brother

“Hey Brennan! Can you believe these clothes were the biggest thing they had at the big and tall store! They said they would have to tailor me some new one’s haha. Yeah its not my height that’s the problems its all this man” Wes Flexed ripping some of his shirt “OOPS! Shit Gotta Be Careful, I already ripped one of my shirts today during class, made all the fags get a boner!”

“..heh”

“Anyway Just wanted to say sorry for this morning I was kinda rough on you. I guess mom and dad are going to be pretty pissed when they see the bathroom huh! Oh But fuck wasn’t that cool, watching the house shake under my arms! AWW Fuck Dude Gets me Rock Hard! Anyway Just thought I would say that, See you at Practice”

Brennan got up and went to the bathroom jerking his cock again thinking about that morning realizing it was hot. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen….

“Uhhh Wesley!”

Brennan shot his cum all over the stall door cleaning up for his next class..

School finally ended and Wesley couldn’t help but grin thinking about football practice. He now knew he was the tallest, strongest, heaviest kid in school and didn’t plan to stop there. He strutted into the locker room watching everyone’s faces turn towards him in fear and in envy. He slowly started taking off his clothes everyone staring at his ultimate male body. The blond haired muscle teen stood there in his bulging underwear, people begging to flex for him. He got out his football uniform everyone watching as he tried to put on his under armor. It barely got around his shoulders and thick neck, the sounds of the threads already starting to tear. Wes finally yanked on it hearing a loud ripping noise looking down watching the under armor fall to the floor.

“Haha Guess I’ll Have to Be A Skin Today Coach”

Wesley laughed leaving the locker room and onto the field the rest of the time fallowing shortly behind. Brennan didn’t know why he was attending practice that day watching his muscle bound brother dominate everyone on the field. The coach split the team up into shirts and skins putting Brennan on shirts along with John and some other guys. Wesley grinned at everyone one of them while flexing his biceps. Every time the whistle blew Brennan watched in terror watching Wes swat players out of the way like they were nothing making touchdown after touchdown. Two Even Three guys at a time tried to tackle the obscene teenager but failed as they bounced off his hairy muscled chest. Watching him laugh and keep running down the field faster then anyone could. Brennan’s team was failing miserably unable to stop the muscle crazy 16 year old not even making one touch down.

“Fuck Brennan this Isn’t even fun anymore dude, He’s to big”

“..I have an idea”

Brennan talked quickly with his team mates about his plan making sure Wes or the coach didn’t hear any of it. They all back into there positions and waited

“HIKE”

Brennan Saw Wesley with the ball and started running towards the freaky muscle kid, along with the rest of his team. As he got closer seeing Wesley’s cocky grin he wondered if this was a bad idea. John caught up to Wes first getting slammed out of the way by his thick bulging arm. Brennan did a manly yell running full speed into His brother’s hairy rock hard chest pushing as hard as he could against him. He felt his 9 other team mates slam up against him slowing down the muscle beast.

“GRRRRR”

Wesley grunted using all his might to slowly move Brennan’s team inch by inch. Brennan felt his brother’s body start to tremble getting red hot, fearfully looking up at his vein pierced face. Wes looked down at his older brother’s face and started pushing even harder feeling a rush of power surge through his blood. Brennan felt Wesley’s pecs start to expand getting impossibly bigger, and stronger. Wes snickered as he started to get intoxicated by the intense feeling inside of him. He watched all 9 guys struggle to stop him from moving, feeling the bottom part of his uniform starting to get tighter with every second. The giant groaned using all his strength flipping his body into over drive hearing the uniform start to tear beneath him as the mammoth muscle legs grew out in everyway. The huge 19 size shoes blew apart below him the muscled arms filling up with size rippling with rope like veins, his neck surging with muscle. The already inhuman back and chest inflated to extreme proportions packing on more muscle, pubic hair snaking out of his skin getting thicker and fuller. Wesley felt his cock start to surge from the sheer ecstasy as he started pushing them faster and faster. Wes felt his briefs start to ride up his deepening ass cupping onto the melon size ball sack. Brennan watched his brother start to grow taller right before his eye’s hearing uniform start to tear apart, a huge bulge pushing up between his legs.

“UHH YES!”

Wes Laughed hysterically feeling another surge of power looking down at his team mates which almost seemed to be shrinking right there before him. He didn’t know what was going on but he didn’t care, it felt to good and he wanted to win. He looked down at his brother and chuckled

“You Think You Can Stop Me Little Bro.. THINK!! GRRRR!! AGAIN!!!”

Wesley’s body exploded with power as he blew down Brennan’s team with one quick motion trampling some the pathetic jocks beneath his feet, hearing some of there bones get crushed. Wesley snickered not even caring as he felt unstoppable sprinting across the field, his uniform blowing apart unleashing the thickly cut hairy legs. Every muscle in his body felt heavier then before, still swelling with power. He sprinted faster feeling another surge of strength finally pushing his body to the limit slamming the ball down across the goal line. Wes grunted wildly like an animal flexing every muscle, staring at how huge he was. He snickered realizing he could barely see over his enormous pecs, flexing them so he could no longer see the ground below him. He giggled watching his bulging arms licking his ridiculously huge biceps, tasting the hairy pitts.

“yes…so huge.. So FUCKING HUGE GRRR HAHAHA!!! STRONGER THEN 10 MEN!! Haha And I’m Only 16! A HUGE 16 YEAR OLD ALPHA MALE!! GRRRR”

Wes turned around raising his arms up in the air laughing with his deepened voice now towering over everyone at a full 7”5. Brennan stood there in shock looking around at his injured team mates Wesley’s clothes scattered across the grass watching his muscle bound brother stand there with almost a full on erection his briefs no longer leaving room for the imagination as it stretched from his body almost getting ripped to shreds by the giant rod. Everyone watched as Wes started to walk towards them leaving his giant foot prints in the grassy field. He approached the coach with a huge grin his ass completely exposed.

“Guess Your Going to have to order me that special uniform Haha”

Wesley Laughed hysterically flexing one last time making his briefs rip to shreds right there. Everyone dropped there mouth looking at the massive cock not even fully erect and still twice as big as anyone’s there. Wesley Pointed at his cock and laughed at Brennan walking into the school leaving his whimpering team mates on the field. Brennan went to his duffel bag when he felt his phone start to vibrate watching the coach quickly call an ambulance. He was still in shock from what had just happened, realizing his brother was 3 times as strong as anyone on the team. The vibration trembled his phone again finally picking it up seeing The name “Scott” On the Display…

Last edited by musclegod300; February 22nd, 2008 at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (January 19th, 2014), 0mgj00h4x (January 22nd, 2014), bearaf (September 4th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), daybird2 (February 16th, 2014), dickasauras (June 14th, 2013), I<3Muscles (February 3rd, 2013), iceman75 (March 9th, 2014), JKT (January 21st, 2014), Kevin Sanchez (April 1st, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 10th, 2014), littledude (January 19th, 2014), LoveEmBig (March 27th, 2014), RyBearATL (January 19th, 2014), TheHugeMan (October 16th, 2013), vlad.911 (January 19th, 2014), xboy (January 21st, 2014)
  #2   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 07:57 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
WTG mg300

Great stuff mg300!! Now that Wes is huge, he can continue dominating Bren by lifting him on his cock and bouncing him on a bicep. Can't wait for Part 6
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 09:58 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Hey! He really said sorry? That's nice. seems he's not a total jerk. his growth seems hotter as time pass. Keep going dude! This is so hot it hurts.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #4   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 10:51 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Love it. He's a total stud.
  #5   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 08:37 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
What at awesome chapter. The storytelling is just great. All of the pieces work together to make such a hot story.

I don't mean to spoil the fun, but are we ever going to find out what's making him grow?
  #6   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Never Big Enough

:p

He's Just genetically superior, and he grows when exerting himself in anyway.
Thanks For all Your Guy's Support!!

-Alex
  #7   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 10:29 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Another great installment. Keep up the great work.
  #8   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 11:51 PM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
Oh Wes, you're so hot. Oh Wes, why are you so homophobic?
  #9   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2008, 12:46 AM

timrain is on a distinguished road
great story so far,
  #10   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2008, 12:34 PM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
This story keeps getting better and better!!! Keep writing!!!!!
  #11   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 06:37 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Well, Alex! You do write 'em HOT! But not just Hot....your words so perfectly describe the feeling of muscle growth and power and the passion that erupts from the characters that are presented in your stories. Keep 'em growing BIG!
  #12   Add to ssmith8021's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:35 AM

ssmith8021 is on a distinguished road
yo man great story, cant wait till the next part
  #13   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2008, 01:05 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
MG300, this was absolutely the best chapter yet! The growth scenes were fantastic and even more descriptive than the previous ones. Also, the fact that Wes was fucking his brother's girlfriend was another hot addition. It adds to Wes' dominance over Brennan and at the same time is helping Brennan really wants.

What really made this chapter for me, though, were the strength scenes of Wes destroying the bathroom and taking on the football team. Those were incredible! Huge muscles are always best when compared with incredible strength. To think Wes hasn't even started weight lifting yet!

I also like that you're giving Brennan his own side story with the romance. I can't wait to see where you take that. Maybe either Brennan or Scott will grow for the other. I hope the next chapter's up soon!
  #14   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I love this story! It has everything I like. Thanks for your work, and keep it coming.
  #15   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2008, 01:28 PM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
I love it too! Amazing!
  #16   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 03:19 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
always a good one
  #17   Add to Raymansundance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2014, 10:37 PM

Raymansundance is on a distinguished road
Will there be any additional chapters. This is one of my favorite stories from one of my favorite authors.
  #18   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:35 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i'm still rooting for brennan and scott
also, hot hot chapter, man!

Things happen.
  #19   Add to DragonKnight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:47 PM

DragonKnight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DragonKnight
After nearly 6 years, I'm doubting there will be anymore chapters. Might be able to message the author if he's still around and see if someone might be able to pick it up and end it with his permission.
  #20   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2014, 06:59 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKnight View Post
After nearly 6 years, I'm doubting there will be anymore chapters. Might be able to message the author if he's still around and see if someone might be able to pick it up and end it with his permission.
IIRC, he gave sort of implicit blanket permission about 12 to 18 months ago for people to continue any of his old stories which were abandoned by that time. (It's somewhere in a discussion here, but you'd have to search.)
  #21   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2014, 10:12 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
no end?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #22   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 12:50 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboy View Post
no end?
Like tekuno said, the author gave permission for anyone to continue his unfinished storied. It's just that, so far, nobody has.

This was one of my favs too... Ahwell. All great things must come to an end
  #23   Add to GROW4me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Love SIZE-obsessed Guys!

GROW4me is on a distinguished road
Def one of my favs!
  #24   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 09:39 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Great. Just my luck.

I finally discover this, and it's been dropped?

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!

Anyway, he was a very satisfyingly big boy!

#25   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Never Big Enough

Damn guys, you're trumping the new story I just wrote. This one is way beyond its expiration date. Try jerking your cock over a story that will actually be finished by checking out my new one: The Growing Buck
  #26   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod300 View Post
Damn guys, you're trumping the new story I just wrote. This one is way beyond its expiration date. Try jerking your cock over a story that will actually be finished by checking out my new one: The Growing Buck
Say, as long as you're here and paying attention: I was thinking of continuing your "Home from College" story. Mind if I do that? (And if it's okay: I think you said you had some work done already on an extra part; would you mind letting me have that, if it exists and you still have it kicking around, so the continuation is as much your work as possible?)
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 12th, 2014)
  #27   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 03:23 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So who says we have to choose one over the other?

I am reading "The Growing Buck", and I think it's GREAT!

So READ BOTH, people! It's just the width of a finger between them, on your stories list..

#28   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Never Big Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
Say, as long as you're here and paying attention: I was thinking of continuing your "Home from College" story. Mind if I do that? (And if it's okay: I think you said you had some work done already on an extra part; would you mind letting me have that, if it exists and you still have it kicking around, so the continuation is as much your work as possible?)
Hey Tekuno, that would great! I actually have a fairly large amount written, to be honest I kind of hit a road block though with the big mystery of how the dad is growing. It could probably use a fresh new take!

Why don't you PM directly and we'll exchange details
The Following User Says Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
  #29   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Hey Tekuno, that would great! I actually have a fairly large amount written, to be honest I kind of hit a road block though with the big mystery of how the dad is growing. It could probably use a fresh new take!

Why don't you PM directly and we'll exchange details
Will do.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size