The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2008, 05:20 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
MG story idea form

Recently, I thought of this little "form" from PM's a member sent me recently, as they wanted to write a story. If you're an "up and cumming" MG writer, ask yourself these questions (in no particular order):

1. Do you like slow, normal, or fast growth? (Slow = over a period of time, Normal = they still have to work for it, but happens easier, Fast = Happens quickly, or almost instantly.)
2. Do you want him/them to get taller?
3. Are there any growth "types" you like more? (the thing(s) that causes the muscle growth)
4. Do you like any fictional characters? (From video games, tv shows, cartoons, etc.In other words, do you want to write an MG fanfic?)
5. Sex? If so, M/F, or M/M?
6. Are there any other fetishes you have?
7. What is the age of the character(s) who is going to grow?
8. How "realistic" do you like your growth? (As in, how big do they get?)
9. Do you like any MG "genres"? (Story types that are seen a lot.)

Now then, if just asking yourself those questions doesn't help, put your answers down in a post on this thread, and perhaps a member will give you a basic idea of what you could write.

So, I hope that this year we can see a lot more writin on this forum. We can never have too much of it.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Speck35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2008, 06:34 PM

Speck35 is on a distinguished road
1. Either slow, as in a period of days or weeks, or within seconds, to convey growth and bursting.
2. Height isn't important. As long as he's between 5'4" and 6'3", he's fine.
3. I like injections, cremes, and other "scientific" means. Working out over a period of time is fine, too.
4. I actually wouldn't mind it at all, although I don't particularly care. I'm a little surprised so few people do it.
5. Yes, either way.
6. Cock growth, non-painful humiliation, muscle domination, big pecs, muscular asses, huge guys cuddling little guys/girls, and forced bimbofication/whorification.
7. Really, anywhere from 17-40. Younger is generally better, though, especially for the less experienced (and smaller) subject.
8. They can be thin and ripped, or large bodybuilders. I personally don't like insane hugeness, and I prefer an hourglass figure with a thin waist.
9. Any where the subjects are all alone somewhere. Although I love it when they burst through their clothes in public.
  #3   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 29th, 2008, 06:16 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I'm not really having problems coming up with ideas (just time) but I'll anwser the questions anyway.

1. Do you like slow, normal, or fast growth? (Slow = over a period of time, Normal = they still have to work for it, but happens easier, Fast = Happens quickly, or almost instantly.) I like it fast- instantly or over a period of a few days-- so there is a dramatic and obvious difference.

2. Do you want him/them to get taller? Yes, absolutely.

3. Are there any growth "types" you like more? (the thing(s) that causes the muscle growth). Nope. As long as it can be tied into a good plot, I'm happy with just about anything.

4. Do you like any fictional characters? (From video games, tv shows, cartoons, etc.In other words, do you want to write an MG fanfic?) I have a fan fiction piece in mind for sometime in the future.

5. Sex? If so, M/F, or M/M? Yes, as long as it works in with the plot and as to what kind? Same condition.

6. Are there any other fetishes you have? Not at this time.

7. What is the age of the character(s) who is going to grow? I usually write about high school age teenagers. Don't know why.

8. How "realistic" do you like your growth? (As in, how big do they get?) I like 'em to get large, at least 6' 6" but not more than 12'. I like them to have as much muscle as can be packed onto their frames.

9. Do you like any MG "genres"? (Story types that are seen a lot.) I gneraally like the stories with either complicated plots or complicated characters best.
  #4   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2008, 07:23 AM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
1 any which way you like, I'm not so much into instant growth at least not without a reason, slow growth can actually be quite good, but for the frame of a story, fast or somewhere in the middle seems to fit best

2 I do like them very tall but as to grow taller, not necessary, again it doesn't really matter much to me if they grow taller or not... I like it either way...

3 I like coming up with original ones but that's not easy... as for methods of growth anything from a superhero story or some kinda freaky paranormal/sci-fi thing to a realistic hard work effort and achievement, its all good

4 Sure I love fictional characters, He-man, Superman, Thor, Aquaman, Prime, Hercules, Conan, its all good... but muscle growth doesn't *have* to be fictional... although often it opens up plot devices you couldn't otherwise have used with fiction...

5 Hell Yes! lol mostly M/M here but other combinations are kewl ... (not into some freaky stuff like underage or other animals tho, although some "furry" fictional humanoid characters are ok, I guess) oh Note here: I aren't sure about most people but it seems the trend to enjoy the big muscle as being the dominant or "top" character, but I prefer them as the active "bottom"

6 How realistic, the more realism the more chance you can get to tap into the human condition and make it emotionally involving... but thats not what this question was about, it was a size thing, so I'd say I favour around 7-8' and as max built as possible taller and giants can be fun and interesting but I prefer the interaction with other normal characters... (of course I guess they could BOTH be giants???)

7 As for age I prefer anywhere from mid 20's thru to 45 or just any non-specified adult

8 I like ones with plot twists or just a story that catches my attention...
  #5   Add to Squirt05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2008, 08:31 AM

Squirt05 is on a distinguished road
1. Do you like slow, normal, or fast growth? (Slow = over a period of time, Normal = they still have to work for it, but happens easier, Fast = Happens quickly, or almost instantly.) i like it pretty much all ways but i like slow and medium the most.
2. Do you want him/them to get taller? sometimes. depending on the age.
3. Are there any growth "types" you like more? (the thing(s) that causes the muscle growth) any is fine for me i guess.
4. Do you like any fictional characters? (From video games, tv shows, cartoons, etc.In other words, do you want to write an MG fanfic?) yeah but i can't write about them.
5. Sex? If so, M/F, or M/M? only if it seems right
6. Are there any other fetishes you have? not sure
7. What is the age of the character(s) who is going to grow? age 8-age 37
8. How "realistic" do you like your growth? (As in, how big do they get?) I like them to grow relistically or really big
9. Do you like any MG "genres"? (Story types that are seen a lot.) i like anything with muscle growth.

I need help writing a story!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options