The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2008, 02:18 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Fantasy..where you can let your imagination run riot..

I'm a self confessed muscle morph fetishist...and i have a very active imagination of muscle growth in a variety of locations and themes.

Take one fantasy i had.

After coming across some images on google and Flickr of young England football [as in soccer for you Americans] fans at the World Cup back in 2006.
There is a large Square lined with bars in one of the cities in Germany where the World Cup was held.
The images showed that day to be a hot day and half of the large crowd of mostly England fans were shirtless,showing off a variety of physiques,thankfully mostly slim and athletic or lean and muscular.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/...g?t=1204410123
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/...g?t=1204410218

There was also a line of German riot police keeping watch over the footie fans.

I got fantasising about two scenario's. One in which the Riot cops were overtaken by some unseen force and in unison,began to grow into huge powerfully muscled hulks whose body armour just barely contained their huge muscle.Their faces hidden under dark visors to add that hot mysteriousness.
In unison they would pound their shields and begin an advance on the hemmed in England fans,half of whom were boozed up on alcohol. As soon as they approached the footie fans,they would drop their shields and unleash their enormous freaky erections,''aim-and-fire'' their huge cocks and shoot cum over the fans,who would suddenly grow into bigger muscle hunks and in turn,turn on their fellow fans to 'mutate' them..

The second is where the large show screens often set up in sporting or music events to crowds outside venues, would intermittently send out quick flash signals to the watching crowds un-noticed by anyone but me..
The signals would begin to make the fans grow huge muscles over the course of this fantasy.

Well....i did tell you i had a very active imagination..!

Last edited by elysiumfields; June 27th, 2008 at 01:38 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2008, 10:05 AM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Nice ideas! I had a fantasy once where a group of guys, probably a bit like the football fans you showed became freakily muscled and massively strong. They wanted to play football, but because of their massive strength they grabbed a load of cars they found and crushed it into a football size lump of metal weighing several tons. Then they went to have their game in the middle of the city, easily booting and headinh this deadly ball all over the place, smashing it through buildings, demolishing buses with it, just generally causing chaos. They can just run out into the middle of the road and if anything hits them it smashed apart on impact. You get the idea!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options