The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2008, 02:26 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
True Heroes 3

True Heroes
Chapter 3

?I blew it.? Terry told himself as he perched on his favorite looking spot in the city. Ever since last night he had been in a state of depression. Bret did, after all, try to hurt him. ?My biggest chance to get closer to him, and I blew it.?

Hey, it?s not your fault. Aethar comforted him. He was the one who was too chicken to come out of the closet. And besides, the guy was a complete jerk anyways.

?Please Aethar, not now.? Terry whispered, closing his eyes in an attempt to dull the pain.

His whole situation sucked. He knew that Bret was attracted to a part of him, but hated the other. He was forever stuck between those two emotions, and it was tearing him apart.

That?s the reason why I?m telling you that he?s not worth the effort. Aethar said.

?You don?t know him like I do.? Terry said. ?You weren?t there.?

I don?t need to. He said. I still can?t believe you?re still thinking about that time he chased off the bullies that had been picking on you when you were ten years old. He doesn?t even remember you!

?But I remember him, and that?s all that counts.? Terry said defiantly. It had happened eight years ago, in the sixth grade. Terry, who was ten, had been flipping through his binder full of his trading card collection when a couple of kids from the seventh grade pulled it out of his hands and began to play keep away, tossing it around and laughing as Terry tried to get it back. Then all of a sudden, Bret came out of nowhere and snatched Terry?s binder from the air.

?Beat it, before I beat you.? Bret barked at them. Even though he was a year younger than them, Bret was an inch taller and already had lean, powerful muscles. Right away the bullies made a break for it, not wanting to mess with the strong sixth grader. Giving a snort at the bullies, Bret turned to Terry and handed it back to him.

?Here you go, and next time you should keep these at home.? Bret winked.

After that day, Terry watched Bret from afar. Bret was always the most popular kid in school, and even though they never spoke to each other, Terry admired him greatly. And then, his admiration grew into a crush, and then it progressed to genuine love for him.

He?s changed. Aethar pointed out. He?s no longer the person you knew in elementary school. He?s a vain, shallow bastard.

?That?s because of the other high school jocks.? Terry defended him. ?If I hadn?t been so afraid to approach him for so long, to become his friend, I might?ve been able to prevent their bad influence on Bret.?

After the both of them entered Jr. High, Bret was immediately accepted into the ranks of the popular jocks. They ingrained the principles of the typical teen alpha male into him: strong, dumb, and dominant. As Terry watched, Bret slowly became the vain, shallow person he was today. If only he had overcome his shyness and stopped it!

But you didn?t stop it. Aethar told him coldly. It?s too late to change what has already happen. Just give up on him and find someone else to love.

?No!? Terry yelled. ?I won?t give up on him! There?s still good inside of him, I can feel it! It?s calling to me, just waiting to be brought out. I just need to show him that it?s not always about the strong preying upon the weak. And he has many likable qualities too! He?s loyal to his friends, he always plays fair and he has such a creative and beautiful mind, and?and he?s too good of a person to leave like that. I?I have to do this, Aethar. Please, just trust me on this one.?

Aethar gave a resigned sigh. Alright, you win this round. I just hope this won?t lead you towards more pain and sadness.

?It won?t.? Terry said firmly. ?I?ll make sure it won?t.?

Okay then, now that that?s settled, I think I hear police sirens ten blocks away. You want to transform and check it out?

Terry couldn?t help but smile at that. Aethar; He was always ready to have a little fun saving the day while helping other people as much as he could. Sure, he could be such a smart mouth at times, but only because he really did care about Terry. But most of all, he was Terry?s best and closest friend, ever since the two of them met by chance eight years ago. Or was it destiny? He would probably never know.

Closing his eyes, he concentrated. He felt a familiar rush of energy that fed directly into his muscles. Within moments his body shifted as he grew bigger, taller, and stronger. His forearms bulked up and became thick, powerful limbs that bulged with every move and sexy veins streaked under his skin. His biceps swelled into the size of two big beach balls, while his triceps shaped themselves into the perfect horseshoes. His shrunken chest suddenly blew outwards into two powerful slabs of prime beef. His thighs exploded with mass and size, growing thicker then most men?s torso. Even his ass grew; pumping up until it became two firm delicious buttocks. His frame stretched out to a full 7 feet in height in order to contain all of the muscular mass that was piling onto him.

His clothes melted and flowed over his muscles like water until they solidified into a single, blue spandex suit. Terry?s chin widened out to a more masculine width, and his eyes sparked blue. His hair frosted and became shockingly white, and his glasses morphed into a mask to help hide his face from the world.

Now fully transformed into Captain Cosmos, he leapt into the air towards the police sirens, always ready to lend a hand whenever it is needed.

The man wandered through the gym, taking his time as he browsed through the merchandise it had to offer. However, the goods he was looking at weren?t those foul tasting shakes, shirts and other products. No, what he was looking at was the selection of men.

There were plenty of men in different shapes and sizes. He completely ignored the bigger men, and passed by the athletic types. Sure, there were plenty of fit and attractive guys, as well as a few guys that actually had substantial mass to them, but he was looking for something else. He was looking for the nobodies wasting their time at the gym who were making a pathetic attempt to become huge. He passed by all of the fat slobs, since most of them only wanted to be skinny and lean. He searched for someone so pathetic, so wimpy that-

There! Immediately he spotted him, standing near the dumbbell rack. A middle aged man was doing a sad attempt to curl two ten pound weights, his face straining and yet determine. He was pretty damn skinny and short, though he had an attractive enough face to pass his criteria. He couldn?t possibly weigh more then a hundred pounds with sticks like those for arms. One look at the man immediately told him that this man simply did not have the genetics to gain mass, but the desire was painted clearly on his face. Casually, the guy made his way over to the skinny wimp until he was right behind him.

?Need help?? He asked in a cool voice.

The man looked up. He was in the middle of a rep, but his arms was shaking as he struggled to lift the weight past the halfway point. He looked at him and sized him up to try to see if this was some sort of sick prank. ?No thanks, I don?t need any help.? He said and turned his attention back to his curling.

?Oh, I think you do.? He said and patted him on the shoulder.

Suddenly the dumbbell flew up. Surprised, the man did another rep, after another after another, as if the weights suddenly became as light as a feather. He could see the moment realization came to the man that the weights didn?t get lighter; he had gotten stronger! Quickly he looked into the mirror lining the wall and his jaw dropped. Muscles that clearly had not been there before had appeared. Sure, he wasn?t big or strong like an athlete, but he had gained at least twenty five pounds of muscle in an instant!

?I think all your time in the gym is finally paying off.? He told him. ?Keep up the good work.? He gave him another pat, and suddenly the man shot up another ten pounds of pure muscle.

Stunned, the man turned to face him. ?You did this!?

?Well it took you long enough to notice.? He smirked.

The man grabbed his arm, a look of wild desperation in his eyes. ?Please, I must have more! I can?t stand another day being small and weak!?

He smiled. He knew that look and attitude all too well. He had seen it many times before, and it never grew old and boring for him. ?Follow me, and I?ll make all your wildest dreams come true.? He then started to make his way towards the showers. Naturally, the man was close behind him, eager for more muscles. When they entered the shower area, he then quickly threw a barrier over the opening so that anyone who tries to enter would instead have the sudden impulse to shower at home.

?Now then,? He turned around and faced the man. ?There are a few conditions I have before I give you your new body.?

?I?ll do anything!? The man said quickly.

To that he smacked the man?s cheek hard. ?First of all, wait until I finish speaking.? He warned him. ?And second, you must address me as master, and do everything I say. Please me, and I?ll make you happier then you?ve ever been.?

?Yes master.? The man said, clutching the side of his face.

?Now then slave, the first thing I want you to do is to turn on all of these showers, and make it all nice and hot.? He commanded.

The man scrambled to do as he is ordered, and soon the room is filled with thick steam. When he was done, the man came back to him, his face eager for his next command.

?Get on your knees.? He ordered, and the man dropped so fast that his knees banged on the tiled floor.

Slowly he peeled off the shirt and shorts he had been wearing. Standing naked in the middle of the shower room, he stroked his large cock until it became fully erect. Then without even giving the other man a warning, he grabbed his head and jammed his cock into the man?s mouth and proceeded to fuck him. The man was surprised by this act, but did he best to take his new master?s cock, sucking it and playing it with his tongue. It wasn?t before long until a hot, salty liquid began to appear in his mouth, most likely the guy?s pre. As he sucked on it, he was suddenly aware of the rush going through his body, or more specifically his muscles. Without even looking he could feel his chest swell outwards, pushing the front of his tank top. His shoulders heaved and developed, lifting the straps of his shirt up. His arms, once spindly, thickened and swelled until they became two 22 inch pythons that bulged and flexed with every movement. His forearms inflated to take on that diamond shape, and large veins pulsed underneath his paper thin skin. Even under his shirt, the man could feel his abs knot into a deep, ripped 8-pack. His legs too, grew into thick pillars of muscle, the heads of his quads becoming visible and his calves becoming solid softballs of muscle.

Harder and harder the man sucked, hungry for more. He wanted to be even bigger. No, he needed to get bigger! He could feel his muscles steadily grow bit by bit, every drop of his master?s precious fluid filling him.

Suddenly the guy?s cock shot a hot load of cum as he climaxed into the man?s mouth. At the same time, the man?s growth exploded as he grew in a sudden rush as he packed on pounds. 160, 170, 190, 230 lbs of pure rock hard muscle! The man?s clothes were unable to contain the growing mass and were completely ripped to shreds. The guy, now satisfied with the new slave before him, withdrew his cock from the man?s mouth. The man just sat there on the tile floor; completely different from the sad twig he was just fifteen minutes ago. Everywhere his muscles bulged, his huge chest heaving as he breathed heavily.

?Not bad.? He commented the man?s new body. ?Now then, take up my clothes and dress me. Then I?ll take you to your new home to introduce you to your fellow slaves. If you do a good enough job, I?ll consider giving you a couple more pounds as a reward.?

Nodding enthusiastically, the man picked up his master?s clothing and dressed him. After that, his master retrieved his new uniform and gave it to him. Now clothed in a black shirt and jeans, the slave followed his master home like the obedient little dog he now was.

?Oh I?m sorry, Terry?s not home today.? Terry?s mom told Bret.

?Is that so?? Bret said, trying his best to hide his real intentions from the woman in front of him. ?Did he say where he?s going, or when he?s coming back??

?He said he had some stuff to do in town today, and that he probably won?t be home until later.? She told him.

?Oh.? Bret pretended to be disappointed. ?Well, thank you anyways.? He had been planning on having his little ?talk? with Terry to make sure he didn?t squeal, but it looked like that nerd slipped past his fingers again. He was about to turn and leave when he remembered something that had been nagging him. ?So how is your kitchen remodeling going?? He asked her.

?Remodeling?? Terry?s mom frowned. ?We?re not remodeling out kitchen.?

?Oh, my bad,? Bret told her. ?I must?ve heard wrong. I gotta go now, it was nice meeting you!? Before she could say another word Bret turned and ran off.

So Terry lied about it after all. Bret thought as he walked down the street. He had thought all of the guy?s excuses were just a load of crap, but what could it be that he was lying about? There was definitely something fishy about that guy, and it annoyed him that he was actually curious.

However, his curiosity didn?t make him feel any better. Bret was frustrated and worried that the guy was running all over the city, telling his secret to everyone he came across. He?ll definitely be able to see the nerd tomorrow at school, but until then that fucker had an entire Sunday to tell the world that he had the hots for Captain Cosmos.

Right away Bret felt his temper flare up. What the hell was that little shit trying to do to him?! And how the hell did he find out about him and Captain Cosmos in the first place?! There were plenty of guys who put posters of their favorite superhero in their bedrooms; there were even posters in almost every gym in the country so that athletes and bodybuilders had a physique to strive for. Sure, Bret had two or three more posters of Captain Cosmos than the average person in his room, but the shrimp couldn?t possibly figure him out just from that?could he?

Bret growled in frustration. He just didn?t know! If only he hadn?t been so stupid and grabbed the guy right after his hold was broken, he wouldn?t have to deal with this crisis!

Knowing he needed to blow off some steam, Bret made his way into the city. As he strutted down the sidewalk, several girls eyed him and his hot, buff body. Usually he?d flex something for them and make them squeal, but he was still upset so he couldn?t enjoy it as much as he usually did.

Eventually he found himself standing in front of the mall he goes to frequently whenever he came into the city. It was one of those big, oversized places that were as tall as skyscrapers, complete with a food court and even a Ferris wheel inside of it. Thinking he might cheer himself up by checking out the sporting stores in there, he went in.

An hour later Bret began to feel a bit more like himself. Hanging out at the mall, watching as everyone parted ways to make room for the big stud and being surrounded by tons of sports equipment made him feel at home. He was on the 9th floor looking through a rack of tank tops when all of a sudden he heard yelling. Looking up, his eyes widened when he saw a bunch of big, burly men wearing ski masks waving their guns around, ordering everyone to drop on the floor.

Even though he was strong himself, there was no way he was going to go up against someone with a gun! Bret did what he was told and laid down on the ground. From his position, he was able to get a clear view of what was happening. There were three men, and all of them looked like they were about 240 lbs. of hard muscle. All that muscle was threatening enough, but combined with three guns it made them downright dangerous.

Bret watched as two of the men made the clerk unload the money from the cash register into a big bag, while the third went around and picked at the other customers for their valuable. Then, that third guy began to make his way towards Bret, who snapped his eyes shut in fear.

Before the robber could get to him, however, someone cleared his throat.

?Sorry if I?m interrupting anything,? a deep, familiar voice said, ?But I don?t recall this store having a special discount for criminals.?

Bret?s head snapped up and his heart skipped a beat. It was Captain Cosmos! Standing there regally at the store entrance was the Blue Guardian himself. From Bret?s point of view on the floor, the man looked even bigger and stronger than ever before. He towered above the robbers by at least a foot, and he far outweighed them by one hundred and fifty pounds if not more.

Faced with the massive superhero, the robbers naturally panicked. Two of them started to shoot at Captain Cosmos wildly, but the man simply stood there as the bullets harmlessly bounced off his titanic pecs and fell to the carpet still smoking. Giving a cocky grin, he waited until the two men?s guns ran out of bullets before he calmly walked up to them, grabbed both of them in each hand then banged their heads together, knocking them out cold. Then, he turned towards the third robber.

The last robber was a bit smarter than his two other friends. Knowing that there was no way he could win a direct confrontation against Captain Cosmos, he yanked Bret to his feet and pressed the barrel against his temple. ?Don?t move, or he?s dead!? The man yelled.

Right away Captain Cosmos froze; his face seemed to pale when he saw Bret, but his eyes lit with a fiery rage towards the man with the gun.

Easy Terry? Aethar told the hero. One wrong move and you?ll lose him.

I know that! Terry swore at him. Just give me a second to think! Rushing him was out of the question. He could use his force field to put up a protective barrier around Bret, but he?d have to be within two feet to do so. The only option left was to wait and look for an opening.

The robber, seeing that the so called hero could do nothing to stop him, began to pull and drag his hostage along out of the exit. He scared off the other shoppers away with his threats as he climbed into the elevator, taking Bret with him.

?Oh shit man, please don?t kill me.? Terry whimpered.

?Shut up!? The robber barked and banged his elbow against the dashboard. Instead of heading for the ground floor, the elevator instead rose to the top. The moment the door opened, the man led Bret up a flight of stairs until they came out onto the roof. Once there, he drags the jock all the way to the edge, looking desperately around for some means of escape. Bret could easily see the street far below past the low stone railing. Silently he prayed that the robber wasn?t planning on jumping off and see if he could learn how to fly away.

Then suddenly Captain Cosmos was there, wrenching the gun out of the man?s hand. In desperation, the robber threw Bret off to the side and tried to defend himself. Bret, unfortunately, tripped over the low railing of the roof and fell off, plummeting towards the ground without a parachute!

?AAAAHHHH!? Bret screamed. He was going to die!

Captain Cosmos quickly knocked the robber out with one strike in the head (perhaps hitting him a tad bit too hard, but he didn?t think twice about it) before he jumped off of the roof after Bret. Within a second he caught up to Bret and grabbed him at twenty feet from the solid ground and pulled upwards, shooting up into the sky like a blue arrow. There above the city he hovered as he checked on the man he held tenderly close to his muscular body.

?Are you okay?? He asked.

?U-uh?? Bret stared up at him, not quite understanding that he wasn?t dead.

?Don?t worry, I?ve got you.? Captain Cosmos told him, cradling him in his beefy arms gently like an adult with an infant. Slowly he landed on the roof of another building, yet he was reluctant to let him go just yet.

?Are you unharmed, Bret?? Captain Cosmos asked. ?Did he hurt you anywhere??

?N-not really.? Bret said in awe of being held by so much brawn. Capt, Cosmo?s face looked so handsome, his lips almost inviting him to kiss it.

?That?s good.? He breathed. For a moment, Terry had feared for Bret?s life. When his super hearing had caught a police scanner report about a robbery in progress, he never would have expected Bret to be there, or to be taken hostage like that. It almost scared him half to death!

By then Bret had calmed down enough from his plummet to realize that he was actually being held by Captain Cosmos! He felt safe and protected in those strong arms, with biceps almost as big as his own head. Instinctively he cuddled in closer, to enjoy this possibly once in a life time event.

Terry, also, wanted this moment to last. This was the first time he had ever held Bret so close, to feel their bodies press up against each other like this. The emotion that he felt pouring out of Bret filled him with energy and strength, yet all he wanted to do was stand there all day carrying the man he loved around. Briefly he held Bret closer by just a hair, savoring this feeling before he eventually had to set him down.

Standing on his own two feet, Bret quickly looked at Captain Cosmos, discovering that his line of sight was completely dominated by a pair of perfect pectorals that stretched the front of the costume to the limits and warping the star shaped emblem in the center. Fuck, he really COULD make out those hard nipples through the suit. Right away his dick sprang to life as he fought the urge to bite them.

?I think you?re the best, Captain Cosmos.? He confessed.

?I?m just gifted with some unique abilities. And there are plenty of other supers out there that are more powerful than I am.? Captain Cosmos replied, running a hand through his hair. The action caused his already huge arm to flex and bulge wildly with power, further fueling Bret?s libido.

?I like your muscles.? Bret blurted out suddenly, surprised by the bluntness of his words as they trickled out of his open mouth like water. Or drool. Yes, drool would be more appropriate for the current situation.

Captain Cosmos just laughed. ?They just came with the powers.? He confessed. ?There are tons of supers out there with even bigger muscles.?

?But I think yours are the best.? Bret told him honestly. True, there were dozens of other superheroes in today?s world that were bigger, stronger and more powerful, but Captain Cosmos had a sort of?aura of grace and nobility that the others didn?t have. No one else had that perfect ratio of size, proportion and definition all combined in one, magnificently stunning specimen, and he doubt there ever will be another one.

To Bret?s words, Captain Cosmos laughed warmly. ?Actually, I admire muscles that were earned through hard work, like yours Bret.?

This sure was a surprise to Bret. His hero admired his body? ?But, they?re puny when compared to yours.? He whined. ?They?re?nothing??

?You forget that I?m?.different.? Captain Cosmos explained to him. ?I was more or less given this body. You, however, managed to build your body to this point at such a young age using only your own will and heart. That kind of dedication is truly inspiring."

?I?inspire you?? Bret said, confused.

"It makes me want to work harder to help other people." Captain Cosmos said. "It makes me wish to work hard so that I can save people?s live, help them when they need it, protecting the weak.?

The last part struck a guilty note out of Bret. ?Protect the weak?? He echoed.

?It's easy for someone like me to be strong and to do whatever I want.? Captain Cosmos explained to him gently. ?But, it's always hard to restrain yourself and to be kind and helpful to others weaker then you are. However, seeing people?s happy faces whenever I do something for them always makes me feel like the happiest man on the planet. The feeling of knowing that the things I do will bring joy to hundreds or thousands of other people is much better then if I just took it from them.?

?I?see.? Bret said, realizing that he was nothing like that at all. Captain Cosmos prided on helping others, while he was just a selfish bastard that didn?t care who he hurt, as long as he had fun and his image was perfect.

That perfect image didn?t seem so perfect anymore.

?I?I don?t think I?m a very good person, Capt.? Bret could feel the tears starting to swell in his eyes.

Immediately Terry opened his mouth to tell him otherwise, but Aethar stopped him.

Don?t say anything just yet. Aethar warned him.

But Aethar, he?s-

Just shut up and listen! Aethar snapped.

That got Terry?s attention. Aethar rarely lost his temper, and usually when he does, he has a good reason to.

Just put you hands on his shoulders and ask him to talk about it. Aethar ordered him. And be careful with what you say as well, Terry. We don?t want him to figure out who we are just yet.

Still not understanding Aethar?s plan, Terry placed his hands on Bret?s shoulder and spoke very softly.

?Would you like to talk to me about it?? Captain Cosmos asked.

Bret sniffed as he dashed the tears out of his eyes. ?Y-yesterday I almost punched this little nerd who was helping me with homework," He confessed. ?He was so nice and patient with me, but I didn?t think much of him at all. Then I found out he knew something about me that I wanted to keep secret, and I?I panicked. I was so afraid that he was going to tell other people that I was ready to pound on him until he swore he wouldn?t say anything, even if it meant he?d wind up in the hospital. B-but now, after hearing you talk just now, I realized that all he wanted to do was to help me out.?

Bret shuddered with guilt and shame under captain Cosmo?s gentle touch. ?I?m a horrible person. I?m probably just as bad as those men who robbed the store.?

?No, you?re not Bret.? Captain Cosmos said tenderly. ?There is one thing that separates you from criminals like them. You regret your actions; they don?t.?

?W-what should I do?? Bret looked up, begging for advice.

?Just speak from your heart,? He told him as he wiped a tear from Bret?s cheek. ?Just like when you?re writing a poem.?

?Ah?? Bret blinked startled. ?H-how did you know I write poetry??

Smooth move, lover boy. Aethar groaned.

?Lucky guess.? He lied quickly. ?You have the air of a poet hanging around you, and I?m sure your works are all wonderful pieces of art.?

?I-I do?? Bret said, flattered that his hero would say that. In the corner of his mind he made a note to write more poems when he gets the chance.

Wow, that was a pretty nice save. Aethar told him. I?m impressed.

?You have many gifts, Bret.? Captain Cosmos pushed some stray hairs back into place. ?Don?t let them go to waste. Now, if you?ll excuse me, I have a city to protect.? He gave Bret a wink before he flew off into the sky to save the day.

Bret stood there and watched his hero fly off until he disappeared from sight. He felt like he had been dreaming, but it really happened. Letting out a soft sigh, he turned and headed for the door that would lead downstairs.

But wait, something didn?t add up.

Since when did Captain Cosmos know his name?

?What do you mean they disappeared!?? The chief of police, a hefty looking man, barked.

?We can?t explain it sir.? The sergeant reported. ?We left those three in the cell room, but when we came back they had been replaced by three new men.?

?What do you mean three new men?? The chief asked intently. ?Are you sure they?re not the same ones??

?We?re positive, sir.? The sergeant continued. ?The men we brought in were pretty big, roughly at about 6?2? and 240 lbs. each. None of these new men are taller than 5?7? and weigh from 120 to 140.?

The chief frowned. ?Any chances they?re supers??

?If they were supers, they would have broken out by now and escaped.? The sergeant pointed out.

?They could be them shape shifters or something. What about prints?? The chief asked.

?I?m afraid the suspects had escaped before we could take their fingerprints, and the robbers were wearing gloves, so there aren?t any on the guns either.? The sergeant informed him. ?But we did find out who their identities.?

?The robbers??

?No, the three men we have now.? The sergeant corrected. ?They?re people who had been reported missing in the past few years. What?s even weirder is that they have no recollection of where they?ve been, or how they got there.?

The chief?s brow creased, obviously baffled by the turn of events. ?Question them further to see if we can get any useful info out of them before we let them go back to their families, but keep an eye on them for any suspicious activity. I want half of the force to search the area for those escapee?s on the double. If the media finds out we let the men that Captain Cosmos worked hard to capture have gotten away from us right in our own station, we?ll become a laughingstock of the entire city. Now move!?

The man laughed as he watched all of this on a monitor from his leather seat. What the dear old chief didn?t know was that he already had the men he was looking for right under his big fat nose. The moment those fat pigs weren?t looking he had taken all of the muscles he had given his slaves, reducing them back into small, weak men. Even the facial muscles that gave them such wide chin and masculine looks were now gone, changing their faces significantly. Also, the spies he had planted in the police department had ensured that any and all evidence that had been left behind were destroyed or altered. As soon as the men in custody were let go, they would pretend to return to their former lives for a few days before they come back to him, begging for their big muscles again and the reward of even more size he had promised for their loyalty and for enduring such a humiliation. He was still unsure if he should indulge in their reward and make them the biggest of his legion of muscle slaves, or simply shrink them down to the size of little boys and erase their memories before sending them back out into the cruel world to live a life of torment and mockery.

Oh, the choices a villain has to make.

He turned to several other monitors, glancing at the videos being played on them. Like before, they contained scenes of Captain Cosmos in action at the mall robbery that his men had staged. However, unlike the last time he was not watching Captain Cosmos for his displays of strength or powers, but to observe something else.

He watched intently at the footage from the hidden camera as the hero took out his two men and turned towards the third, only to freeze up when he saw the hostage. He observed closely as Captain Cosmo?s face first registered shock, then rage before it settled down into a baleful glare. Never before had he, or anyone, seen such a rapid change of expressions on the normally calm man.

Switching to another screen, he studied how Captain Cosmos grabbed the hostage before he crashed and flew up into the air, holding him carefully in his arms. When did he ever hold someone that careful? Quickly he went to another screen with a better view. The man watched as the hero hovered in the air, cradling the high school student in his arms before he landed on top of the building. He switched again to a camera that had been planted on top of the rooftop that captain Cosmos landed on. He watched with cold eyes as the two lingered in their embrace, following every touch, every gesture, every look and movement. There was no doubt about it; they were attracted to each other.

He looked down at the report in his hand and read it quickly. Bret Thomson, age 18, a senior at South Glendale High. 6?3? and 210, a decent size he supposed. Bret was a football star, wrestling team captain, and a decent swimmer; typical jock sports. Most popular guy in school, top of the alpha dog food chain, and he?s been known to be great in bed too. He acts comfortably with the A-list crowd, but when it came to the rejects he was quick to put them down for their inferiority. Captain Cosmos and the boy were complete opposites, and yet there was no denying the raw attraction between them.

?Naughty, naughty.? He shook his finger at the profile picture. ?Try all you want, boy, but Captain Cosmos belongs to me and me alone.? He placed the report in its proper place in his folder, along with the plans for the malfunction of the nuclear reactor, bombing of the Glendale Industries building and the latest plan, where his men waited at the mall where young Bret frequently went in order to confirm the relationship between him and Captain Cosmos.

?I?ll deal with you both very soon.? The man spoke to the smiling picture of Bret?s face before he closed the folder and set it aside. Pushing off slightly, he slid himself and his chair across the room to his computer and accessed his favorite site. It was a forum, dedicated to none other than Captain Cosmos himself. However, unlike most other sites about the Blue Guardian, this was a site dedicated to erotica containing the hero. Ripping off his pants, the man began to jack off at photoshopped images of him naked, stories about him having sex with normal men, drawings of his supreme physique and so on. But more then the rest, he was drawn to the erotica, or more specifically, the stories about Captain Cosmos being dominated by some muscle beast. They were pretty rare and uncommon, and generally looked down upon by most of the other patrons, but to him these always gave him the sweetest climaxes. Soon, he shot an immense load right into his monitor, cum splattering over the screen and keyboard.

Moaning, he felt his dick soften slightly. That was just a small amount of relief with false images and works of fiction. Soon, he will have the real thing at his disposal.

Taking a bathrobe and wrapping it around his body, he summoned one of his slaves into the room.

?Prepare a group of your best men. We are to execute the final plan tomorrow.? He ordered. The slave bowed and left to follow his command.

Giddy, he went up to his life sized cut out of Captain Cosmos. ?Just a little while longer. We?ll be seeing each other again soon, Terry.? Laughing with glee, he went out so he could get ready for their big reunion.
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2008, 03:20 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Redkage, what a truly wonderful chapter! I especially loved the exchange between Bret and Captain Cosmos. It's great, how Captain Cosmos makes his little "mistakes" that Bret catches up on. How does he know that Bret writes poetry? And since when does he know his name?

It's a challenge for a super hero to guard his identity, especially among people he knows as his "normal" self! My Superboy Jamie character is always struggling with that!

I love how you illustrate the conflict between Terry and his Captain Cosmos persona. It's hard having a dual identity! Hehe...

Keep up the good work!
  #3   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2008, 04:12 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
As the tension builds between Bret & Captain Cosmos, will it now lessen between Bret & Terry? Captain Cosmos just saved Bret. Will Bret be able to return the favor? Bret certainly couldn't hold up a falling building and such feats of strength. But what is the measure of a hero? The strength of his deeds, or the strength in his heart? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2008, 09:53 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Exciting !
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2008, 06:31 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Great quote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraca View Post
As the tension builds between Bret & Captain Cosmos, will it now lessen between Bret & Terry? Captain Cosmos just saved Bret. Will Bret be able to return the favor? Bret certainly couldn't hold up a falling building and such feats of strength. But what is the measure of a hero? The strength of his deeds, or the strength in his heart? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hopefully Capt Cosmos' words will revive the spirit in Bret when he first stood up for Terry way back when. Maybe Bret will be the one to rescue Capt Cosmos from the villain. Hey, it could happen. It would be very plausible for a motivated, resourceful young jock to outsmart and out maneuver a pack of over muscled thralls.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options