The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Chris Part 2 ~Erotic Dream~

Here it is tell me what you think.

[COLOR=white]Chris Part 2 ~Erotic Dream~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]All night I tossed and turned with images of Eric racing through my head. Visions of his gigantic 16-inch biceps flexing right in front of me and his beautiful pecs with hard rubbery nipples just waiting to be suckled on. Beads of sweat rolling down his vascular back and down through the valley in between his pectoral mounds of muscle. Then rolling across his cobblestone abs into his too tight jock. ?You wanna taste?? he asked me in his deep baritone voice. ?Excuse me?? ?I said do you wanna choke on my enormous dick?? I didn?t have to be asked twice. We were face-to-face I was staring deep into his dark brown eyes and I went in for the longest kiss I can remember. It seemed to last for ever, our tongues endlessly rolling across each other. When we finally broke away from the kiss I worked my way down his neck kissing and licking every square inch of skin. Until I finally came to the two prized possessions, his enormous pecs. I couldn?t help myself so I grabbed a handful of pec meat with my hand and began to suckle on Eric?s nipple while I pinched and pulled on his other nipple. After the nipple inside my mouth was hard and had been abused enough I moved onto the other nipple and suckled on it for a little while. After a couple more minutes of nipple abuse I slowly began to move my way down his narrow torso. I licked the outlines of his brick like abs and I finally reached my prize. His scent was overpowering as I peeled down the straps of his jock. What I saw next amazed and shocked me all at the same time. It was the biggest dick I had ever seen. It had to be at least 10 inches long and 4 inches wide. I was wondering to myself how I was going to fit it in my mouth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I couldn?t resist any longer my mouth was salivating at the thought of Erics juicy cock sliding down my throat. I lubed up his cock with my saliva by running my tongue up and down his long veiny shaft. I grabbed his plum sized balls in my hands and squeezed tightly and I listened to him moan. ?Oh yeah suck me now.? So I did as I was told and threw myself ontop of his 10-inch dick. I had a lot of trouble getting it in my mouth but after it was in I had no trouble controlling my gag reflex and I swallowed the whole thing. I pulled all the way off and went back down on him and I could hear him moan and I could feel his juices flowing down my throat. His precum was just as good as mine, so sweet and yet a little salty at the same time. ?Fuck yeah?, is all that Eric could mumble between his fits of ecstasy. Then I felt his hands on the back of my head and he began to pick up the tempo of my blowjob. I was finding it harder and harder to breath especially with a nearly foot long schlong in my throat. Then he moaned in his deep voice, ?Oh my god, I?m cumming.? Next thing I feel is his dick enlarge even more, if that?s possible, cutting off my air way completely. He came for what seemed like forever, dumping at least a liter of cum down my throat. I was some how able to swallow it all. When he pulled out it was a relief to get some oxygen back to my deprived lungs, but maybe it wasn?t the best thing cause I began seeing white spots and then I blacked out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]To be continued??..[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hotmuscle_101 For This Useful Post:
sexiscriptor (December 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:40 PM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
Very nice, once again. Not as good as the first, I'd say. This one is very short compared to the first. Also, try to get some paragraph spacing going on. It's sometimes hard to read something that's a big block of text. Otherwise, it's good, and I can't wait to see it continue!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options