The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:26 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
Friends part 2

I was so big from feeding off there strenght i had to push a wall down to get out . my biceps so big i could not bend my arms.
my whole body was huge and vieny to where i could not sit down. i had so much power that i could reach out my hand and it would zap what i was pointing at!! i needed to let my muscles come down so i started to run and i ran so fast that the pavement melted.
I made a path in the woods as i ran.....trees uprooting as i pushed against them...falling by me. using some energy made me lose some muscle to where i could see the ground ....my chest had been so huge i could not see my feet. i took large oaks and pulled them up and snapped them like toothpicks....throwing them aside. i felt like a god as i rearranged the earth. i stopped as i heard a small cry from the forest. "whos there!!!" dropping the tree i listened. walking toward the cry. soon i saw a boy, crying. he screamed when he saw me. "wait!! calm down" the boy seemed to be of teenage years. "whats wrong?" i asked. he dropped his head..."im alone....no one wants me" he said. he looked again at me...."wow. you must be hercules" i laughed. "would you believe i was like you...once" the boy shook my hand. nothing happened. i had the power to turn it off and on at will.

I sat with him, my biceps flexed as i pushed the twigs out of my hair. the boy reached for them. caressed them. "i like muscle worship" he said. i flexed my whole upper torso. he rubbed his hands all over my hard body. "why are you all alone??" i asked.
he stopped and with his head down again...."my parents died and im staying with my uncle, but he abuses me" he cried. "he pushes his dick up my butt each night!!!" i had a feeling come over me. i wanted to force my thick cock into his mouth. i reached down and pulled my cock out. the boy had fear in his eyes. "no.....NO....." i grabbed him and pushed him on his stomach. tearing away his pants. his hairy ass tight as i put two fingers in it. my cock was throbbing as some cum poured out. i took the cum and pushed it into his ass. "this will lube you up" my cock had to be 10 inches around as i tried to enter the teen's ass. he screamed but to deaf ears. i pushed it in as he screamed more. "i do this out of love for you" i said as i got the cock head in. the boy must have fainted or died, he was quiet. my cum poured into his ass as i came over and over. i picked him up like a rag doll. shaking him he came around. "MY ASS" some blood had mixed with the sperm that flowed out of his butt. i looked into his blood-shot eyes.."to bad you are not strong like me!!" and i twisted his head so he died.

I buried him where i found him. my body needing more men. i tore through the woods but with more strain as i was getting weaker.
I came to an open range. a perfume was in the air. a woman. looking more i saw her hanging out clothes. pussy!!!! i tore the clothes line down as she tried to scream. a man came rushing out of a very nice house with a gun. "stop!!!" all i thought of was pussy. i pushed her down and tore her clothes away and shoved my cock into her as the man was at my back trying to get me off.
the slimy feel of the warm pussy made me cum quickly. it felt better than that teens butt. the man got on my nerves so i absorbed him into me. the strenght gain felt good just as the cumming felt better. she screamed in pleasure. i went all the way into her as she screamed for more. her pussy opening all the way for my huge cock. more men came. they attacked me with knifes and rocks. nothing could penatrate my skin. there was like a crowd of men. "maybe only one pussy for a town" i smiled. i sucked in my breathe as i saw the men turn into bones. i had all there strenght going into me through my mouth and nose. it was quiet again. the woman was stretching her pussy lips. "i want MORE!!!!" i went back to her. just as i was to enter her i was knocked out.

Waking up in a prison cell was the last thing on my mind. i was chained like an animal as a man in a lab coat watched me. "good. you came to" he said. "what the fuck happened!!!" the chains would not let me go. "now..now...dont be so mad, you had to be controlled by the proper person....me" the lab guy came into the cell. "who are ....YOU?!" i asked. he turned toward me. "i want to be your friend.....they call me LEX" then i heard another man call out...."LUTHOR!!!!!" looking over i saw a very muscle bound man in the cell beside me. green chains bound him. the lab guy looked very pleased with himself. "i have superman and you and i will find the secret to draining" lex laughed as it echoed down the prison halls!!

to be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RoidGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 04:15 AM

RoidGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RoidGuy
Thanks for continuing this story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline