The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 10:31 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
College Muscle Part 1

College Muscle Part 1
"The Meeting"

I had always expected a lot from college but I was never expecting this.. I should be unpacking some more but I just can?t stop thinking about him, He?s so fucking hot... Should I say that.. Guys with muscle?s have always attracted me but nothing like this, I kinda like him. I keep replaying it in my mind over and over making myself rock hard. I thought I would get some geek, or some regular guy but that all changed when I walked up to the open door. The first thing I saw was the most muscular bubble butt bending over pushing through the sky blur Air Jordan?s with a pair of thickly defined tan legs coming out of the bottom, the manly hair glistening in the summer light. I stood there like an idiot for almost a minute watching him shuffle through his bags the dense muscular back skin tight against the undersized shirt, the top of his ass crack almost showing as the white briefs stretched down from all the muscle. I wiped the river of drool from my mouth as he stood up to his full height turning to me and throwing a killer smile. He stood there at least 6?3 tall and bigger then anyone at my small town high school. The boyishly blue eye?s and white smile was almost ruined by the bulging neck muscle?s pushing up against his white t-shirt and wide shoulders. I quickly glanced at the ridiculously huge arms, hanging at his side his forearms looking bigger then my entire arm. The rock hard abs were obscene punching up against his shirt making mine look like a little girls. But the best part was the two huge pecs stretching his shirt to its limits, both his nipples visible and rock hard. I watched the two slabs flex as the thick veiny hand reached out for a greeting

?Hey I?m Matt! You Must be my room mate?

?Uhh Yeah, I?m Ian? I Stuttered pushing out my chest

?Awesome! Where?s that Accent from?

?Jefferson Texas born and raised?

?Oh Cool a Farm Boy haha Well I?m glad they didn?t send me a nerd!?

?Heh Yeah I was worried about that to?

?Yeah Looks like were the lucky ones! Oh and sorry I put my dumbbells on your bed here let me get those off for ya?

?Oh..uh No Problem?.?

I couldn?t believe it.. I wanted to pinch myself I thought I was having another cruel dream. I always thought of myself as kind of a jock at my school, and standing at 6?1 I was on of the bigger guys in my small town, but he was in a whole different league then I was. I wanted to say something else feeling completely awkward watching him lift the heavy weights Off my bed.

?So You like to work out I take it??

?Yeah Dude As much as I can So I hope you don?t mind if workout in here too?

?No that?s fine, I like working out myself?

?Oh speaking of which dude.. You mind if I hang these up??

What happened next almost gave me a boner right there in front of him with nothing but denim to hold back my fathers best gift to me. Having a 9 and a half inch dick was the best thing that could happen to any guy, but I had a tendency to get it up in the wrong places at the wrong time making it difficult to hide from anyone. And at that moment I wish I had a small dick like the rest of the guys. Matt reached into his bag pulling up 2 posters of the biggest bodybuilders I had ever seen, there muscle?s impossibly huge every vein in there body almost visible.

?So Is that ok with you? I Want to put them up for inspiration but some people don?t like it. I think its fucking awesome?

?Yeah bro that?s alright with me.. do you compete??

?No, maybe someday but for Now I just wanna get bigger! So what do you think of these guys??

?Well There huge! I mean It would be awesome though getting huge like that especially just knowing the fact your stronger then anyone else?

?Hell Yeah, Exactly! Dude this is awesome you aren?t some little pussy! Finally meet a guy who gets it like me. All my friends and family told me I was getting to big in high school wanting me to focus all my attention on sports instead of just gaining muscle.. But now that I?m in college and there not here I just want to start gaining more muscle again, getting huge like these guys or even bigger if I can. I?m only 18 And pretty big, So I Think I Got a good head start?

?Yeah that?s for sure. So how did you get into this whole thing in the first place??

?Honestly dude.. I think it started out when I was younger because I hit puberty at a young age. And When I Wrestled with my friends I fucking Loved it dude, because I was becoming so much stronger and bigger then them and they couldn?t do anything to me except struggle as I pinned them down. I was becoming better at everything whether it was running, sports, anything dude. Then when we entered middle school I saw some of the 8th graders in the locker room and loved the way they looked all big and muscular so I started joining my Dad when ever he went to the gym and lifted weights with him and I fucking Loved it!! Especially Watching my body develop, growing thicker and wider all my friends still staying the skinny little runts they always were, as I watched the pounds of muscle add on quicker every year. And sense I was bigger then anyone in my grade level and most of the other grades I started becoming really competitive and cocky because I knew I could Win, and that?s when I began to notice something at the beginning of 8th grade. I was starting to catch up to my own dad getting closer to the weights he was lifting every month which made me push my body even more. I mean can you blame me! Finally at the end of my 8th grade year I pulled my dad aside and made him watch as I benched more then he was ever able too. Haha You should have seen his face as ME, his 13 year old son, out lifted him on every fucking weight dude. Then it got even better over the summer.. I grew taller and bigger then him in everyway.. just the thought of it even today bones me dude. So finally by my freshmen year I was already one of the biggest kids in High School standing at 6?2 and weighed a whopping 187 pounds of muscle. But for some reason I didn?t want to stop. I not only wanted to be one of the biggest in the school I wanted to BE the biggest! Feeling the same way I did when I outgrew my Dad except with the whole school, You know what I mean? So I started to hit the weights big time dude, I Even started skipping classes just to work out with the seniors and stuff. And in Just 2 months I gained 24 Pounds Dude! Making me 211 Pounds of Solid muscle! 2 Month Dude!! That?s more then most people gain in a year from working out. But that?s when everyone started to get worried. Everyone told me I was getting to big and stuff, even my best friends and the coach!! He told me I was big enough for sports.. FUCK It was bullshit I shouldn?t have listened to them I should have kept going with my dream! I regret that everyday when I look at some of the 18 year olds online that have the huge 19+ biceps knowing I could have gotten that easy.. maybe even done some competitions and made some money and just gone professional?

?Shit Dude that sucks.. Well..How much do you weigh now??

?I?m 6?4 and 237 Pounds Now! But Like I said Ian, I plan on hitting the weights full throttle this year doing everything I can to get bigger? Hey You wanna Help???

?Me? What can I do??

?Dude You can be My work out buddy and make sure I keep pushing myself, don?t get off track! I don?t know anyone else here and you seem to keep your body in shape too, and You like muscle just as much as me! Its perfect bro! And maybe you can grow big too! Besides with you keeping me in line We could get these 17 inchers up to 18 inches by the end of the month GRR!! Wouldn?t that be awesome?

Matt hit a double bicep pose flexing his muscular tan arms, his tiny sleeves rose up to his shoulders as he flexed as hard as he could every vein starting to push out of his skin. I stood there in total disbelief as the massive muscle Jock was flexing for me right there the blond pitt hair starting to sprout out of his sleeves as he flexed one more time throwing another killer smile at me. He hit a few more poses making my cock inch up past my waist band the only thing hiding it was the fabric of my shirt, and me praying I wouldn?t cum.

?Damn Dude! I have a feeling were going to become good friends this year, especially when your by my side as I become a huge muscle man?

I watched Matt Chuckle rolling down his sleeves grabbing the stapler, punching up posters and pages of huge muscle guys lifting and posing in every way shape and form every inch of his wall slowly being covered. I had never moved so slowly in my life unpacking my stuff and watching him in his tortured t-shirt hearing the threads almost strain just by moving his immense body around inside. I could help but drool as he stopped every now and then to flex for his own amusement. I wondered how big he was actually going to get and if I would be able to hide my attraction for long. The last thing he brought out of his bag was 4 huge canister?s of supplements catching me stare at them doing nothing but wink at me as he slid them under his bed.

?Yeah I know there huge but, the guy said it was the best he had at the MuscleMaxx Store And I didn?t know what Kinda shit they were going to have here. But at least We know I wont run out for a while haha?

His jocky laugh and smile almost seem to dominate me just be being in his presence, like he knew he was better then me in everyway! That massive body of muscle was oozing with power and masculinity. The only confident part left in my body was knowing my cock was bigger, at least I think so.. no it has to be. There was only one way to find out.. It should work.. at least it did with the other jocks at school, they always love comparing.

?Shit its uhh hot here, I?m going to change into some shorts or something?

?Yeah we should probably get a fan dude or I?m going to have start going nude haha?

I chuckled along with him and slowly unzipped my pants never so nervous in my life about changing in front of as I pulled them down over my thick piece of meat and king size balls. I looked down pulling my boxer briefs down making them tight up against my package, rubbing it a little to make it real huge. I stood there proudly when Matt turned around his eye?s widening up with a big smile

?Whoa Dude!! I may have the Muscle?s but your Cock is HUGE!!?

?Yeah you think So? I grinned knowing for sure mine was bigger now

?Fuck yeah dude! How big is it??

?Almost 10 inches last time I checked?

?HOLY Shit!! I mean Mine is pretty big but nothing compared to yours?

Just like clock work Matt pulled off his shorts letting them drop down to the floor revealing something I did not expect. There he stood in his tightly packed briefs, with the biggest pair of testicles I had ever seen looking like two lemons ripe with cum, ready to explode. The stretched white fabric was yellow with his teen juice with sprouts of blond pubic hair pushing out form the sides grazing his massively thick muscle legs. My mouth hung open as I just stood there staring feeling my own cock starting to get hard.

?What? Ohhh Shit Dude Sorry! Yeah I never changed my underwear when I got here. I was just so fucking horny on the plane ride over here. I kept thinking about the fact that there is no one here that can tell me to stop growing or that I?m TOO Big! Haha Stupid ass holes. I actually started working out again a couple weeks ago without them knowing. I lied to my parents telling them I had to work late and stuff when really I was going to 24 hour fitness and lifting. I gained like 5 pounds in the first week it was fucking awesome, and it felt good just to feel my muscle?s finally get some exertion. Tell you the truth though I think I?m actually going through another growth spurt. But I guess will see if that?s true in a while. I?m just glad my parents are 3000 miles away So when I show up for Christmas I can finally show them what big really is.. Seriously Though I think If I work out enough I could pack on some serious size, Like I used but maybe faster with these new supplements.. What you think??

?Well yeah! Dude shit look at you! I still can?t believe how ripped and huge you are! We never had anyone even close to your size at the small town I grew up in. I was basically as big as they get. I guess maybe that?s why I kinda took interest into the whole muscle things especially seeing some of the bodybuilding magazines at the book store, cause I had never seen or heard of anyone being so huge. I eventually got into lifting myself in high school, but I never made any real gains like you. But I still liked looking at bodybuilders and stuff. I even secretly bought a couple competition videos with my grandma?s credit card when We got our first computer"

?Oh Yeah? Thats awesome I havn't really seen one But I have always wanted to, or maybe even go to one and we had some in my area. I would see advertisements all the time at the gym dad and I went too.. Haha I did one time by some posers though when I started getting serious at the end of my freshmen year. I never even tried them on though cause everyone started getting down about the whole idea, and It wasn?t until recently I remember I even bought the stupid things when I cleaned out my room?

?Wait.. Does that mean you have them with you??

?Haha Yeah I guess So? Hey you wanna see them??

?Yeah haha Sure Dude Lets see them!?

I watched Matt turn around with the biggest grin on my face trying not get to excited and turn into a prancing queer on him, But I couldn?t help it..I couldn?t believe this was happening to me and on the first day. The one thing I never thought I could have was now standing right in front of me.. I continued to watch him shuffle through his bags trying to control my aching cock watching him bend over stretching his small underwear with his muscled ass, the fabric starting to slide up his man hole as he searched for the posers.

?OH Found Them bro!?

Matt stood up and turned around laughing with the skimpy pair of blue posers in his hands holding up to his crotch to compare the size difference.

?Shit Bro These things are so small, I don?t think they would even fit on me now?

?Only One way to find out, You should try them on?

?Seriously? You don?t mind?. I have always wanted to pose in front of an audience just like the real bodybuilders especially sense I love to show off?

?Yeah Dude go ahead and pose right here, I mean its better then a Mirror right? And Then I could see how big you really are.. See what were working with?

?Oh Man Dude I can?t believe We got paired up? Your Fucking awesome, You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this?. I?m almost nervous I?m so excited.. Ok you might want to turn around cause I haven?t waxed for a while haha?

Matt walked over to the door closing it behind him letting out a deep breath as he pulled down his briefs right there in front of me letting me gaze upon his naked bubble butt, the tiny bit of blond ass hair jutting out from the deep muscular crack. He spread out his legs a little and slid off his shirt standing there fully naked, the huge ball sack dropping down between his legs. My cock was rock hard as he bent over grabbing the posers off the ground pulling them up over his thick manly legs. I quickly pulled my jeans back up trying to hide my throbbing erection just before he turned around. I almost cummed right there watching Matt stand there adjusting his cock in his tiny posers every muscle bulging with power.

?So what you think dude??

I didn?t know what to say trying to take my eye?s off the obscene bulge in his posers leaving nothing to the imagination, the forest of crotch hair sprouting out from all angles. The only thing I could say was

?Wow..?

?What? Is it ok??

?Ok? Dude You look fucking Hot! I mean uhh.. You just look awesome dude?

?Haha That good Eh? Well Start some music up to pose too?

I hesitated like a dumb ass practically drooling at the sight of him turning around slowly to Ipod stereo system hitting shuffle. We Will Rock You Started playing on the stereo making Matt laugh hysterically

?Dude this is Perfect, Total Classic? Ok hope your ready for a show! MMF?

I watched in amazement as Matt started with a double bicep pose flexing them to the beat of the music completely entranced with his own size as he pumped the massive arms to max showing off the 17 inches of pure man. He flexed a couple more times the thick slabs of muscle?s in his fore arms started to get covered in veins working up to the huge peaks of muscle covering his upper arm. He laughed probably from watching my dumb face totally gawk over his body..

?Ok That was a warm up! Time For the Real Thing?

I watched matt laugh as he hit a most muscular pose grunting and groaning making every muscle flare up in his body. My cock throbbed seeing his neck swell in size stretching across his body to his melon size shoulders looking thicker then ever. He quickly flexed his pecs to the chorus of the song as I sat there in total ecstasy feeling like I was going to lose it right there as the two giant slabs of muscle exploded to there full size looking impossibly huge pushing out from his chest, the nipples almost stretching wider from all the muscle.

?Shit Are those for real Dude! There freakin? huge! They look like there close to 50 inches?

He grinned crunching his abs down with his hands on his head letting his blond pitts breathe as the dense 8 pack started to take shape leading down to the trail of hair covering his amazing Apollo?s belt. Finally bringing my Eye?s down to his growing package

?MMF Damn This Feels Good! I should have done this long ago! You Still Wanna See More? I Don?t know what else to do? Oh wait Fuck dude you have to see my back its fucking ripped?

?Hell Yeah!!?

Matt turned around placing his hand?s on his hips flexing his immense back with all his might every muscle pushing out from his tight perfect skin. Matt?s back was ridiculously wide and huge almost seeing to be getting even wider as he spread out his lats.

?Whoa?

?Yeah You Like this dude, It was awesome When I was growing up because the more muscle I added, the wider I got haha GRR and Check out My Legs!?

He quickly squatted down a little making the two giant legs grow insanely huge every head of muscle visible, even threw the blond coat of hair. He threw up both his arms spreading his feat apart as he grunted a little flexing them in and out.

?Pretty Big aren?t they! That was one of the reasons my parents thought I was getting to big is because that first year of high school one of the things I worked on most was my legs and I actually got to the point where If I flexed hard enough while wearing Jeans I could blow the seems right off Of some of my older pairs?

?are you kidding me..??

?Nope! I went through so many clothes that year dude because I was fucking growing in everyway possible really. Of course I thought it was cool especially sense I could feel my muscles skin tight up against the tiny clothes made me feel real big. And it always turned heads at school. I guess also its because looking at all the muscle magazines I thought it would always be cool to have huge legs like them. You know so huge that they were bigger then my waist kinda thing?. Is that weird??

?Honestly.. I don?t think so, I think that would be cool too?

?Sweet!! Ok Lets do One more Flex GRR?

I stared in amazement watching him a couple more poses still in disbelief that I was hearing Matt talk like his legs weren?t that big even though they were mammoth almost like he knew no boundaries. A jock with only one thing on his mind and knowing I was going to watch this muscle stud grow bigger every day was pure bliss. I watched some more when suddenly through all the flexing and groaning I noticed his poser?s were slowly slipping up his ass leaving nothing but the skin of his bubble butt, making him look naked from behind. I wanted to jerk my cock so bad like I always would to the bodybuilding videos except this time it was for real. Matt turned back around with a big surprise stretching out from his body, growing bigger by the second making me cum in my pants right there in front of him, trying to hold back the moans gasping for air. The muscle Jock was standing there with a full on Boner a huge wet spot starting to form on his posers and they pushed to there limits trying to hold back the growing teenage cock. It had to be 7 and half maybe even 8 inches of thick manhood. Matt hit one last pose not even realizing he had an erection right there grunting proudly in front of me finally letting his arms down at his side.

?Shit That Felt Good Except these poser?s are to tight? Wait.. Haha Oh Fuck Sorry Dude!! I Just got so into posing I didn?t even notice I was fucking bonin a hard on right here. Guess you Know How Big I am Now! Well I guess I did warn you I get boned Thinking about muscle, I?m just surprised these things held this all in. I mean I guess it looks kinda ridiculously especially with my huge ball sack pushing down on them?

?uhhh Yeah Dude Haha?

Matt laughed grabbing his crotch laughing at me rubbing his semi hard on a little more getting his shorts off the floor pulling them up over his posers looking back at me.

?So What Did you think Dude, Better then the Videos I Hope?

?Yes! It was like being in the video! Except more up close and a little more explicit haha. But If you practice on your poses more and we bulk you up even more you could own those competitions. And I brought some of those videos if you wanna watch them sometime?

?Really? Dude that would be awesome! But First I'll Need to get some bigger posers! Good thing your not the one thats posing, they probably don?t even make your size haha. And I don't know if I'm ready for the competitions just yet.. I love getting attention and all but when I Finally get up on the stage I wanna Be Really Big! Like the biggest one there you know??

Matt reached down for his t-shirt rubbing his growing patch of hair on his abs, flexing them a little before he put his shirt back on covering his perfect chest. His determination and lust for being huge was radiating off his body. All those years of waiting to continue his growth was about to be unleashed, and I was going to be there for the ride

?Hey Dude I?m going to take a shower and take care of a few things haha. And Don?t worry I?ll put on some new underwear. But When I come back I have a website to show you?

?Ok Cool! I?m going to keep unpacking?

Keep Unpacking Shit I?m such a retard And I?m still so horny.. I wonder how long he?ll be in the shower.. He?ll probably be a while. I can?t believe I?m acting like this, Its so wrong the way I?m feeling but Maybe I am really gay.. I can still rub my cock though, I can jack my cock thinking about his hot huge college muscle..

Last edited by soccerstud88; March 25th, 2008 at 09:48 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 11:00 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
WOW
U did it again
cant wait 2 c were this is going
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 04:29 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story! I look forward to watching 'em grow MORE!

xoxo

richard
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 03:31 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
So cool, man! I wish that would happen to me. I mean both things, finding one to show off being big ans sharing that same interest and finding one who likes to show of his big muscles. It was a hot story and i want moar of it, Keep going dude! you're awesome!

It's just me or you get better each story you write?

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #5   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2008, 08:57 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was an incredible beginning. This looks like it will be another amazing story!
  #6   Add to J.A.M.86's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 03:32 PM

J.A.M.86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to J.A.M.86
Nice!!!!! I wanna see this one continue
  #7   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 09:09 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I love this story, especially the boy's conversation and Matt's confidence and arrogance in telling how he already got so big.
  #8   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Dayam

Holy shit! Alex your stories keep getting better and better, I can't wait to see where this one goes. Matt talking about out lifting his dad when he was 13! I'm surprised i didn't blow right there
  #9   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 05:54 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=White]OMG, this new story is awesome Bro, you've hit the bullseye yet once again.....you got the fantasy going on.... MORE PLEASE !!!![/COLOR] [/COLOR]
  #10   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2008, 05:58 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Totally awesome story man!
  #11   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 03:46 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Can't go wrong with the classic horny muscle roommate, who's cocky and ready to grow! I want to see Matt get HUGE!
  #12   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:58 PM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
You always write the best stories. They're like the perfect fantasies! Keep it up, man!
  #13   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:11 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
orgasmic :D

lookin forward to more man; let's see if matt's cock can't outgrow our narrators ;p
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #14   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 08:05 PM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
great start to the story, man....looking forward to the next installment
  #15   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2008, 07:05 AM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
cant wait

Cant wait to see where this goes. Love your stories
  #16   Add to WrestleGuyNY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2008, 05:45 PM

WrestleGuyNY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WrestleGuyNY Send a message via Yahoo to WrestleGuyNY
awesome story!

Man, I was stroking myself through the entire thing, I can't wait to read part 2!
  #17   Add to airnel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:33 PM

airnel is on a distinguished road
amazing.. that is cool story...
  #18   Add to alphamale's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2009, 08:27 AM

alphamale is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alphamale
Awesome story!

Quick Reply