The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 11:54 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Altered Reality part 2

I have no idea how long I was unconscious. But as I began to stir my bleary eyes registered a figure beside me clambering unsteadily to his feet. I thought it must be Charlie, until I realised that the blurred figure seemed altogether bigger and more powerful. I forced myself groggily onto my knees, crouching on all fours like a dog, lifting my head slowly and painfully to focus on the figure looming over me. My eyes began to register a pair of powerful, hairy legs with thickly muscled thighs. Then I saw an abdomen like a cobbled road, with a treasure trail that ran up his body and fanned out into a dark carpet of hair on a well developed chest.

Merciful God, a stranger must have broken into the house while I was unconscious! Who was he and how did he get in? What had he done with Charlie and what was I going to do now? Familiar waves of fear and cowardice flooded through me. As usual, my first instinct was to run.

Still groggy, I tried to stagger to my feet but fell forward into those muscular legs. I wrapped my arms around a hairy thigh for support, feeling powerful plates of muscle flex to my touch. I also saw to my surprise how thin and white my arms looked by comparison. I felt sick. I needed to flee from this unknown behemoth but my legs wouldn't respond.

Then I was gripped underarm by two huge hands, hoist into the air and cradled like a baby against his hairy chest. With all chance of cowardly flight cut off, I squirmed in terror in his arms. It was a nightmare scenario. Wait a minute .... a nightmare .... of course, that was it! I must still be lying unconscious on the floor and having a terrible nightmare.

I stopped struggling and looked up to see what face my dream had given my captor. A thick neck supported supported a square jawline covered in dark stubble. To my surprise the nightmare muscleman was smiling at me. But that wasn't the biggest surprise. The mature features could not disguise a familiar face. This muscleman was no stranger - he was my little brother, Charlie!

"Take it easy there, little guy" said Charlie in a deep, manly voice. "I know how much you want to beat me at wrestling, but there's no need to go knocking yourself out, is there Timmy?"

Little guy? Timmy? What was he talking about? That was when I made the horrifying discovery that it wasn't just my arms that were curiously thin. Nestled in those muscular arms, I had the body of a much younger, pre-teen boy. A new thought suddenly intruded. What if this was no nightmare after all? What if this was some terrifying new reality? Was the fairground woman's way of fixing things a change of places with Charlie?

Just then I heard a key turn in the lock. My parents were home! How was I ever going to explain all of this to them? They would be shocked beyond belief. The door swung open and in they walked. I saw the confusion on their faces and my heart sank. My mind desperately searched for a plausible explanation and tears welled up in my eyes.

"What's wrong, Timmy?" asked Mom. "Charles! Have you been playing rough with your little brother again?"

"Yeah, the kid just had to have another go at beating me" boomed the deep voice. "Nearly succeeded this time too, didn't you Timmy?" And with that he set me back on my feet and playfully ruffled my hair.

"Really, Charles, I'm disappointed in you" said Dad. "You're much too big and strong to be playing so rough with Timmy. You know how delicate he is. At 16 I expect you to act more responsibly".

I stared at the three faces in turn, totally dumbstruck. And as I stared, my thoughts suddenly went blank for a second, like an electrical switch momentarily turned off then on again. It was my mind finally catching up with an altered reality. I wiped the tears from my eyes and began to grin at the muscle hunk standing before me - what was now the familiar figure of my awesome big brother.

I aimed a playful punch at his stomach. Of course, my feeble effort rebounded making no impact whatever on the solid bricks of muscle on his abdomen. But he dutifully doubled over, feigning pain. I giggled at my small victory.

"I swear, Timmy" said Mom, smiling. "You just don't realise what a lucky little boy you are to have a big brother like Charles".

How wrong she was. I smiled up at Charles then ran to him and threw my skinny arms around his waist, burying my face in the muscular warmth of his abdomen. I felt the reassuring glow of confidence that came from being in my big brother's powerful protection. Yes, I was indeed a lucky little boy. I had no enemies, for bullies didn't make trouble for the kid brother of the school's top athlete!

I sighed in utter contentment. If it had been possible to conjure up the perfect big brother by magic, I could hardly have done better than Charles.

End
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 12:07 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Altered Realities

Oh, wow, that's a neat story! Great job on making Lil' Bro/Big Bro story with a new twist! Wonder if that fortune teller would be able to do other things! Congrats on a great story!
Scott
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 01:19 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very good, but I think you could continue it (and be a bit more descriptive about Charlie's muscles.) Don't you think that under his tutelage Timmy would turn into a big stud, too? :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 04:45 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments.
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2008, 09:44 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Hah, interesting. Looking forward to more of the story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options

(function(){if (!document.body) return;var js = "window['__CF$cv$params']={r:'879ce4788df710ee',t:'MTcxNDAzMzAwMi40MjYwMDA='};_cpo=document.createElement('script');_cpo.nonce='',_cpo.src='/cdn-cgi/challenge-platform/scripts/jsd/main.js',document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_cpo);";var _0xh = document.createElement('iframe');_0xh.height = 1;_0xh.width = 1;_0xh.style.position = 'absolute';_0xh.style.top = 0;_0xh.style.left = 0;_0xh.style.border = 'none';_0xh.style.visibility = 'hidden';document.body.appendChild(_0xh);function handler() {var _0xi = _0xh.contentDocument || _0xh.contentWindow.document;if (_0xi) {var _0xj = _0xi.createElement('script');_0xj.innerHTML = js;_0xi.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(_0xj);}}if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {handler();} else if (window.addEventListener) {document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', handler);} else {var prev = document.onreadystatechange || function () {};document.onreadystatechange = function (e) {prev(e);if (document.readyState !== 'loading') {document.onreadystatechange = prev;handler();}};}})();