The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

View Poll Results: What would you like to happen next?
Dan grows some more until he can't move anymore. 4 15.38%
Now it's the narrator's turn to grow. 14 53.85%
Dan grows, but his body structure adjusts so there's room for more muscle. 8 30.77%
Something else happens (post your ideas) 0 0%
Voters: 26. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2004, 04:39 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
A Manuscript

I'm stuck with the sequel to "Invasion", so here's something else. I hope you like it.

I had already read the sentence twice, but it did not seem to make any sense. I was supposed to hand in my paper in two weeks, and I had to transliterate this passage from a seventeenth-century manuscript before I could write the final chapter. I still thought that the topic - Early Modern Views of Health and Masculinity - was interesting, and I enjoyed deciphering the handwriting of obscure and long-dead philosophers and physicians, but I had a hard time dealing with this particular scrap of paper.

The note was very short, and the beginning was easy to understand:

"The Need of Our Great Kingdom for Strong and Healthy Subjects is a matter of interest to the Philosopher, for it is a common Belief among the Most Learned and Experienced Men that Knowledge and Wisdom is also a Source of Power. These Authors have, to the Improvement and the general Benefit of Society, sought to determine how we must Govern our Faculties and use our Mind to Controul the Urges and Drives of the Body. Nowhere, however, have these Most Honoured Gentlemen investigated to what extent the Power of the Word is related to the Idea of Physical Strength."

These few sentences made it clear that the author was trying to combine contemporary concepts of health to his own philosophy of language, which was actually quite intriguing. In the only book he had published, he had argued that some kinds of language did not only describe, but actually created reality - more than three hundred years before speech act theory had changed the course of modern linguistics.

What puzzled me, however, was the next sentence:

"I have discovered, after many an Hour of Diligent Study, that to Unleash the Power of Language you have to Speak this."

It did not make sense. Perhaps it would have made sense in context, but the author broke off here, and as far as I knew never wrote anything else on the topic again. Completely exhausted, I decided to call it a day, hoping I would eventually be able to figure out the meaning of this cryptic passage.

When I got home, my boyfriend welcomed me with a kiss and a pat on my butt: "Hey, you look tired. Bad day?"

"No, it was alright. I managed to get most of the work done, and I've copied all the passages I need. If it hadn't been for that last scrap of paper, it would have been perfect."

Dan told me not to worry about it, and that he was sure I would eventually be able to solve the problem. As he said this, he playfully tussled my hair and gave me one of those smiles that, to me, made him so impossible to resist. I pulled him close and kissed him, conscious of his strong, athletic body and his sweet smell, which had become so familiar on the one hand, but on the other never failed to make me feel as if I had just met him for the first time.

Reluctantly, we let go of each other, and had dinner. Afterwards, we cuddled up on the couch, and Dan read something to me from a novel he was reading. Suddenly, he stopped and frowned at me in mock reprimand: "You, love of my life, are not listening at all, but still thinking about your work. Show me that scrap of paper, then we can solve your problem once and for all."

I smiled at him, both because he was right and because we was incredibly cute when he imitated other people (right now, he was doing my brother during one of his arguments with his wife), and handed him my notebook.

"It's the last entry. I'd like to use it for my paper, but it simply doesn't make sense."

He fetched the book from my hand, looked severely at the obstinate sentences and read out the passage in a suitable declaratory style: "The Need of Our Great Kingdom for Strong and Healthy Subjects is a matter of interest to the Philosopher, for it is a common Belief among the Most Learned and Experienced Men that Knowledge and Wisdom is also a Source of Power. These Authors have, to the Improvement and the general Benefit of Society, sought to determine how we must Govern our Faculties and use our Mind to Controul the Urges and Drives of the Body. Nowhere, however, have these Most Honoured Gentlemen investigated to what extent the Power of the Word is related to the Idea of Physical Strength. I have discovered, after many an Hour of Diligent Study, that to Unleash the Power of Language you have to Speak this."

I couldn't help laughing at Dan, who delivered the whole nonsense with the utmost gravity and decorum. I was just about to tell him that I would now like to investigate how far he could control the Urges and Drives of his body, when I realized that something was wrong. Dan had stopped smiling. Beads of sweat appeared on his forehead, and his hands started shaking so much that he dropped my notebook. I asked what was wrong, but Dan didn't seem to hear my question. He struggled out of the couch, apparently barely able to get up, and began to breathe very heavily, accompanied by deep, guttural groans.

I was so surprised by what happened that I couldn't move, and I watched from the couch as Dan slowly began to move his hips back and forth, and to stroke his upper body with his hands. Although I was terrified, I noticed that he looked incredibly hot. He continued the rhythmic movements of his hips, and lifted his shirt so that I could see his abs. What I saw immediately gave me a hard on.

Dan was a good athlete, and he had a well-trained body, but now, right in front of my eyes, his abs were becoming even more defined, changing from a faintly outlined six pack into a clear-cut eight pack, with deep ridges separating the individual mounds of muscle. I got up and reached out my hand in order to touch my boyfriend's newly defined stomach. I caressed the rippling muscle with my fingers, feeling their hardness and amazed by the fact that they were still growing, pushing against my caressing hands.

I looked up, and my eyes met with a set of pecs which were filling up Dan's shirt, making it increasingly tight. I moved my hands up and followed the curve of these two delicious bulges, touching the nipples which were clearly visible through the shirt which was stretched tightly across my boyfriend's growing frame.

Dan kept moaning and groaning as I explored his changing body. I grabbed his muscle butt with both hands and could feel how it filled up the seat of his pants, which were also struggling to contain the increasing amount of muscle of his legs. I pulled him close, astonished by the size of his hard on which I felt against mine, and which seemed to get bigger which each thrust of Dan's hips.

I ran my hands up his back, which was rippling with new muscle, and which felt incredibly strong and sexy. I caressed Dan's left ear with my lips, aware of his neck muscles thickening, and of his shoulders growing. Dan moaned as the top bottom of his shirt popped off because of the ever increasing amount of muscle on his upper body. I saw him flex his left arm and almost came when the fabric came apart at the seams, unable to contain the swelling mass of his biceps. He lifted his other arm, and once more his shirt lost the fight against his growing muscles when the fabric exploded to reveal the most incredible upper arm I had ever seen.

Dan was standing in front of the couch, striking a double biceps pose, and I explored the still expanding mounds of muscle which seemed ready to burst through his smooth, brown skin. Another button flew off his shirt, revealing a deep chasm between two ballooning pecs, and I began to explore its depth with my tongue. More and more muscle was packed into the frame of my gorgeous boyfriend, who pressed his hips against mine as his pants exploded to reveal the incredible size of his quads, as well as the largest hard-on in human history.

With my left hand, I grabbed Dan's dick, which had grown so big, however, that my fingers didn't touch. I began to stroke him, feeling his muscles with my other hand. Dan's lats were spreading like wings, and I noticed that he had to adjust his stance several times because of the amount of muscle which was being packed into his legs. Pecs pushing outwards, shoulders and biceps rising, forearms and neck thickening, back widening, muscle and more muscle bulging and growing under my hands, I leant forward to kiss my beautiful boyfriend, caressing his tongue with mine while his size increased with every passing second.

We stood in the middle of the room, and I felt Dan's massive arms around me, felt his expanding pecs and his growing biceps pushing against me. Suddenly, we couldn't take it anymore, and we both came at the same time, although my intense orgasm paled against Dan's, who continued to cum for more than a minute, and whose growth seemed to increase during this time. Then, finally, he fell back on the couch, and as I was locked in his embrace, he pulled me with him. Landing on the most incredible muscular behemoth in the entire world, I had just enough time to realize that the growth had stopped and that Dan had fallen asleep before I blacked out.

Last edited by no name; May 17th, 2004 at 04:44 AM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2004, 06:14 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Excellent storyE

Excellent story no name - Please keep up the great work