The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Post NEW STORY - Transform: New Blood (Part 34)

Transform: New Blood

Part 34

?When I was younger, and inclined to think about odd things, I used to wonder about the Lord?s wisdom when he set to designing a man?s equipment.? Clancy?s voice was clear and deep, strong and commanding. He spoke softly, but his words carried easily in the quiet evening. ?A man?s rod, now, that kind of makes sense. Having it out there like that, easier to get to, easier to take a piss when one feels a need. And with the animals, easier to mark territory, show who?s boss. But a man?s balls, now why did God see fit to have them all dangling out there like berries on a vine? What good, I used to think, was that??

The old man, who looked nothing of the sort, cast his blue-eyed gaze down and smiled. ?But just now, with your mouth suckling so sweetly on ?em, I?m thinkin? that the Lord knew what he was doin?. If nothing else, the fact that a man?s balls are so readily available to a little attention proves that God is indeed a man. No woman would?ve designed them like that, even so.?

Caleb chuckled. Clancy felt the other man?s laugh reverberate through him, like a pleasant echo. Caleb moved the other of Clancy?s massive eggs in his warm, wet mouth and suckled on it deeply, holding the other man in that slim threshold of ultimate pleasure bordering on pain. His balls, like Caleb?s, were too large to fit both inside his mouth, as it was he could barely fit the one. But he hungered for the taste of him. He tasted good. Caleb had never considered another person?s taste before. Scent, surely, though even that was deeper and more satisfying with Clancy than for anyone else?s scent.

The man had a hairy sack. Everything about the man was hairy, from the long, flowing locks on his head to the full mustache and beard winding across his strong chin to the deep, dark, fearsome forest that surmounted the man?s enormous chest. The cobblestones of his abs rose up through the carpet on his belly like rocks in a stream, and the dark fur spread wide and thick like a crown above Clancy?s fat, beautiful cocks.

Caleb had been trying to think who the other man now reminded him of. The only thing that was left of the withered old crow he used to be were those intense and amused eyes. They were like blue sparks in utter darkness. His fur was jet black, his skin still ruddy and copper-colored by the sun. Otherwise the man had been altered considerably, much more so than Caleb had been when he had come to be changed.

Now, Clancy was a bear of a man, all bulging muscle and dark furry curls. Huge, certainly, but also evidencing a sort of elegance to him. His actions were measured, slow but steady. Nothing about him was hurried, including their love-making.

Clancy may have been out of practice due to his age and singular living arrangements, but his attentions to Caleb?s every desire was overwhelming. His kisses were deep and passionate, lasting for minutes. His hands moved with utter attention to every curve, bulge and dip of his frame. When suckling his nipple, Caleb felt Clancy?s mouth ? lips, teeth and tongue ? with an intensity bordering on devastating. And being fucked by the man was nothing short of historic in its proportions. He just didn?t stop. Wouldn?t stop. Caleb would scream from the intensity of his pleasure, and the man would only drive him higher up that mountain of erotic bliss.

Even now, at rest, allowing himself to be pleasured by Caleb?s mouth as it explored his cocks, balls, taint and hole, he was an overwhelming force, like a volcano slowly smoking. When would he go off, again?

Clancy rubbed the back of Caleb?s head with his paw and rumbled out a pleasurable moan of satisfaction. A slow gush of precum flowed from the mouths of his dicks, drenching them in his sweet, salty taste. Caleb lapped it all up eagerly, moving his hand up the broad contour of one cock so that a flow of honey coated his grip.

?That feels amazing, Caleb,? Clancy growled. His hand tightened on the back of Caleb?s head, pulling his hair. Caleb felt the other man?s cock swell with sudden size and grow noticeably warmer. He knew what was coming next, so he pulled his mouth from the man?s fat ball and licked a trail up that swollen dick and closed his lips over the serpent?s helmeted head, feeling it swell inside his mouth in the seconds before a thick, hot rush of cream filled it, spilling from the edges before he could swallow it all.

Another fat flood gushed from Clancy?s hard cock and forced itself down Caleb?s throat. A welcoming warmth and surging feeling of power and strength filled the other man as his friend?s Transform-enriched seed flowed into him. He stroked the hard prick with his hand. It grew fatter, again. Hotter. Longer. And shoved a third fountain down Caleb?s throat. He gulped it down like ambrosia, the funky scent of the other man filling his head and making his own cocks grow painfully firm.

Caleb reached up with his free hand and wove it through Clancy?s thick pelt. His fur was soft and warm, and amazingly full ? so thick in places that his skin was all but invisible beneath it. He could feel the man?s muscle under the carpet of curls, amazed all over again at his size and hardness. His fingertips moved over the bulging mounds of his abdominals and crept toward the overhanging might of his pecs, huge and full. He found the object of his desire, one of Clancy?s huge, fat nipples, and he plucked and pinched and rolled the bud in his touch, torturing and teasing it with equal facility.

?Awwww, fuck, that feels sooooo gooood.? The words came from Clancy?s mouth with slow ferocity. His hands clenched the rocks at his sides and he squeezed them to shards and dust as the cords and cables of raw power on his arms bulged. He clenched his teeth and bucked his hips to deliver another thick gush of warm cream into his lover?s mouth. Caleb guzzled greedily and sucked harder, stroking the mammoth sex organ for more powerful sustenance, aching to drown in this feeling of total pleasure and fulfilling renewal that only another Transformed man?s essence could provide.

It had only been three days since he had last seen Robbie and Mitch, but he had already forgotten what this felt like. He had spent countless hours in almost unending sexual congress with the other two men, and since their departure he had been running or hiding or fearing for his life.

Now, again in the welcoming embrace of another muscular superman, enjoying the total irresistible satisfaction that only another man of his size, strength and sexual prowess could provide, he found that he missed his companions more than ever.

A flash of Robbie?s smiling face erupted in his mind. The feeling of the man?s skin, the warmth and softness covering so much hard muscle. Those penetrating eyes, seemingly always mirthful. And shit, could that man fuck! Caleb?s ass throbbed from the absence of the man?s pistoning cocks, almost as if he could feel them inside himself now.

Then there was Mitch, the dark-skinned native with the ready wit and the amazing hands. His eyes were like warm pools of caramel, and Caleb had never seen such long eyelashes, even on a woman. Mitch?s talent lay strongest in his mouth, particularly his full, ripe lips and that long, wet tongue. The man could kiss like nobody?s business, and could probably suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. He certainly loved to suck Caleb?s cocks, and Caleb?s cocks loved to get sucked by Mitch?s capable mouth. He remembered the feeling of Mitch?s long, flowing hair, so straight it appeared to have been ironed flat, but so cool and soft as it brushed your skin.

Where were they, now? What had happened to them? Were they even alive?

A thread of guilt and shame crept into his brain, settling itself inside the fabric of erotic bliss that he had been enjoying with such abandon, and he found his mind starting to wander away from the sexual adventure he was involved in.

Caleb and Clancy, alone together in the Canadian wilderness, were cut off from civilization for all intents and purposes. In time, after a few fruitful hours the two spent exploring each other, Clancy sat with Caleb at the edge of the cold lake and listened to the real tale of his new friend?s powerful alterations and what had happened at another lake, many miles away. He watched Caleb struggle to hold back tears as he explained about his friends, and how he missed them, and worried about them, and wondered what to do, now.

Clancy comforted him, holding him against his warm, furry hardness, and their closeness became a sexual release. Caleb found Clancy?s nipple and sucked against it. They moved effortlessly into another lengthy round of lovemaking, one that was both passionate and furious. They fucked each other hard, and kissed each other just as deeply. Now they were sprawled on the rocky shore of the lake, lingering in the soft evening light, and Clancy was pumping another thick load of cum into Caleb?s body.

Caleb felt his loneliness drain away in the arms of the other man?s embrace. It was like being with Robbie and Mitch, but different as well. There was a connection he could establish, something deep and true, with these men. Was it part of the thing that made him look the way he did, now? Part of the change? He didn?t know, and he didn?t much care. It felt good, and that was enough.

He pulled his lips off Clancy?s prick and licked the tip clean. The other man chuckled and said, ?You ain?t never satisfied, are you?? He scrubbed his hand into Caleb?s locks and brushed them back from his handsome face.

Caleb looked up into those gleaming blue eyes and smiled before kissing Clancy?s mouth. ?Ever hear of too much of a good thing?? Clancy nodded. ?Well, I haven?t.? He squeezed the man?s cock lovingly and moved to lie against him, nestling his head into Clancy?s warm, broad chest. It was like sleeping with two hard pillows, but he smelled so good it didn?t matter. ?I could stay here forever.?

?And your friends?? Caleb sighed but said nothing. ?Boy, you know as well as I do that we?re going back there.? His voice was low and sweet. Caleb felt it moving through his body like an earth tremor.

?We??

?Of course, we. I want to know what I am, now. I want to know how this happened. Maybe they don?t have the answers, but someone does.?

?I?m not sure I want to know.?

?Was I askin?? I?m sayin? I want to know. And you know damn well you?re not the type to strand a friend where??

Caleb sat up and turned on him, sharply. ?Is that what you think I did? Abandon them??

?I?m sayin? that we?re goin? back there, to that lake. Wherever the hell it is. And we?re goin? to find your friends and those that took them and find some answers.? His voice remained soft and evenly tempered through the answer. Then he smiled. ?And maybe you and me will get to fuck a little along the way.? Caleb visibly relaxed. ?There, I knew that would calm you down, some.? He rumbled out a chuckle. ?I can?t say as I understand how men like us could be dangerous. So I figure there?s something we don?t know, that someone else does. And I can?t see how men like us could be captured. Considering??

Caleb knew what Clancy meant. After their initial round of surprising but satisfying fucking, which had occurred when Clancy recovered his faculties after Caleb?s sleep-induced wet dream ? check that, it was more like a flood dream ? had made him over into the monster of muscle he was now, the two men found themselves here, at the lake edge, tossing stones into the water.

It started out as something Clancy was doing, idly skipping rocks across the lake?s mirrored surface. Then, slowly, the rocks started to get bigger. And bigger still. From one-handers to two-handers. Then bigger still. From small rocks to large stones. Then small boulders, big as dogs. Then big as pigs. Soon, they were throwing boulders as large as cows. As large as horses. Their bodies did not seem to know any limitation of strength. Clancy, on a whim, punched his balled fist against a garden shed-sized rock and cleaved it in two pieces. The detonation was like a rifle shot as the huge rock shattered.

Pulling back his hand, giddy and shocked in equal measure, he half-expected broken bones or, at the very least, a sheen of bright red blood splashed across his knuckles.

But there was nothing. His skin was indented from the impact against the rock?s surface, a few tiny pebbles and rock shards clung to his flesh, but that soon righted itself. There was no pain, either. If anything, he felt stronger than ever, as if his body had grown more powerful just to allow him this asinine objective.

He awkwardly worked each half of the broken boulder into his arms and lifted them over his head, triumphant and mighty, before bending his knees and launching the several-ton chunks of solid granite towards the lake.

His naked body covered in dust, his muscles bulging hard and fat, he slapped his hands together and shook his huge mane of hair to relieve it of some of the detritus of the broken boulder, laughing and amazed. He looked at Caleb, whose face reflected his own excited and astonished emotions.

He was also, coincidentally, rock hard himself.

Their strength, as far as either could tell, was unlimited. Their stamina, too. Even after spending hours testing their physical prowess and emptying the shore of any rock larger than a German Shepherd, they felt more energized than ever. Certainly they had possessed the energy to go another few rounds of extremely satisfying and somewhat staggering sex.

And now, on an empty shore, Caleb lay against Clancy?s massive chest, feeling him breath, surrounded by his comforting warmth and intoxicating scent. ?When do we leave??

Clancy looked up at the darkening sky. ?In the morning. I?m not scared of the dark, but no sense getting lost in that forest. I know my way around, don?t worry about that, but??

Caleb sat forward and turned to place his fingers against Clancy?s lips, to shut him up. ?I?m not complaining. The morning is fine.? He leaned in and replaced his fingers with his lips, turning his body to face his friend, then they moved together and lay on the shore, one atop the other, and made love to each other all over again.

When Caleb awoke, he was alone. Sounds of someone rummaging were floating across the mist-covered beach from Clancy?s small cabin. He could smell coffee and bacon mixed with the scent of pine on the wind. The smell of Clancy was all over his own body. His cocks throbbed eagerly with the scent.

Caleb rose to his feet and stretched his huge body, feeling fully rested and wide awake. It was funny how his body never seemed tired, but his brain certainly enjoyed a respite now and then. His dreams had been filled with the three men most in his mind, and they had been erotic and charged with sexual power. He wondered if he?d accidentally delivered another blast from his cannons while he slept ? and wondered what he could do about that.

He turned and wandered toward the cabin, the smell of breakfast growing stronger, and stood in the open doorway watching the most perfect ass in 100 miles as it stood at the wood-fired stove and turned the bacon over in its pan. ?Morning, Caleb,? the man said, and his voice reverberated through Caleb?s naked form like thunder.

?Morning,? he answered brightly. ?We?re having breakfast??

The other man shrugged. Watching the network of muscles on his back as he performed this simple gesture was an erotic experience all its own. ?Not one to waste nothing. I figure we won?t be back here for some time ? if at all ? so I?m fixing up the rest of the bacon and a big pot of java for the road.? He turned and smiled. ?After yesterday?s exercise, I guess we could both use the nourishment.?

?I?m only hungry for one thing,? Caleb said. He was looking pointedly at Clancy?s twin pricks, arching fat and proudly over his huge, hairy ballsack.

Clancy laughed and shook his head. ?You ain?t never satisfied, are you??

Caleb had to admit that breakfast was great. He hadn?t actually eaten food in days, and the taste was something he missed, though it failed to satisfy him the same way that a good few swallows of Clancy?s cream could do. The other man was happy to oblige him, with the promise that he could also feast on Caleb?s ample supply in return. They moved back outside, into the filtered morning light, and 69?d each other to multiple orgasm until the sun was arching above the treeline.

Caleb marveled at the other man?s presence again. He was so calm, usually, but could become a beast in the sack, so to speak. It was as if Clancy was two men, both sexy as hell; one that was like the calm lake he had chosen to live beside, deep and cool and perfectly still, moving only when the need was there. The other was a firestorm of passion, something that was unleashed once the gloves came off and they were entering territory that only the naked and the brave would enter. Sex was intense and.. true. There was no other word as appropriate for it. Sex with Robbie was fun, it was adventurous, it was hot. Mitch was spiritual, whether he meant to be or not, as if every kiss and caress held a secret deeper meaning, and they were all important.

Clancy treated sex like life. He attacked it, he respected it, he gave himself over to it without limit or expectation. He gave as good as he got, and when he went off his orgasms were volcanic in nature, hot and wild. Caleb wondered how Clancy saw him, but then he thought maybe Clancy wasn?t the sort to have to pull everything apart to examine it. He merely accepted. He was curious, that was certain, but if his curiosity wasn?t satisfied, that was okay too.

Clancy growled a satisfying deep roar as he came again, the sound rumbling through Caleb?s entire body, and he returned the favor, shooting a thick flood of cream down his lover?s throat. Caleb pulled his mouth from Clancy?s fount and licked a slick line along his taint before plunging his tongue into Clancy?s tight asshole, feasting on the man?s heady taste and aroma.

He ate Clancy?s ass out with abandon, shoving his long, hot tongue deep inside, practically fucking him with it. He could feel Clancy?s grip on his cock tighten, and then Clancy?s lips and tongue were slurping along his fat pole before the other man joined him in his butt feast. The thick wetness surrounded his hole before he felt the man?s tongue pushing inside, where he opened himself to Clancy?s explorations. God, it felt so good. He squirted a fresh load of cream and sank into the awesome sensation of eating out an ass while having his ass eaten out by the man whose ass he was eating.

He never stopped to think about it at all.

The two naked men stood at the point where Caleb had first emerged from the forest. They were looking into the thick wall of trees and preparing for the journey. ?You ready??

Caleb nodded his head. ?As I?ll ever be.?

Caleb took off at a run. The feeling of his body moving through the shadows of the forest brought back memories of his previous flight, but now he had a new goal in mind and it made the running seem effortless and free. His body obeyed his commands without exertion, and he moved with preternatural grace and speed, dodging limbs and brambles, leaping fallen trees and performing a ballet of utter beauty, his naked form passing in silence through the sun-spattered trees.

He didn?t even hear Clancy?s approach when the man was suddenly at his side, but a great whoop of joy and his familiar rumble of laughter announced his presence more loudly than any movement could have done. ?Damn, son! What did you do to me?? The smile on his face gave perfect evidence to his overwhelming joy, and in a moment he was moving faster even than Caleb, darting and tilting and bouncing along as quickly as his muscular legs could propel him.

From behind, Caleb watched the man?s muscles working in utterly beautiful harmony. They bunched and flexed and bulged and stretched, every glorious wedge and cable on his naked form working to perfection. It was uncanny and surreal. His long legs stretching to pull him over, the muscles of his butt and thighs bulging fat just before launching him forward. His arms pumped and swung, balancing his weight perfectly as he ran. It was a thing of sheer physical perfection to see.

?Tuck ?em up!?

Clancy looked back, not slowing an inch, and shouted, ?What??

Caleb moved his hand to his now sexless loins, having retreated his twin pythons and dangling balls to help him run without being constantly reminded of them. ?Your dick! Your balls!?

Clancy?s face registered shock and he slowed to a halt suddenly, staring back at Caleb?s approaching form. When they stood alongside each other again, neither one was even breathing hard. ?What the hell??

Caleb laughed and put his hand on the other man?s firm shoulder. ?It?s a thing we can do.? He held up his other hand. ?Don?t ask me how, I don?t know. We just can. Kind of handy, though, don?t you think??

?As long as they come back again, sure.?

Caleb allowed his twins and his heavy nutsack to swell into perfection again, watching as they bloomed forth from their hiding place and drooped forward in ample and profound glory, arching out and down over a foot long each. ?Kind of like having a convertible,? he observed, before pulling them back inside so that he looked, once more, like an over-developed Ken doll. ?I don?t suppose anything bad could happen to them, given how everything else seems so.. indestructible. But I found that running around with them slapping me was too distracting. Made ?em kind of? eager, if you know what I mean.?

?Oh, I think I do,? Clancy agreed. And, indeed, his were both sticking out like fishing poles. ?How do I???

Caleb shrugged. ?You just do.?

?Oh.? The older man looked down and said, ?Okay boys. Into your hole? or something.? And then they both watched Clancy?s cocks and balls shrink back inside his body, leaving only a thick shag carpet of tight dark curls behind. ?Weird. I can still feel them.?

?What made you think you wouldn?t??

?When do the surprises stop??

Caleb slapped the man?s firm butt and winked. ?I?ll let you know as soon as they do.? Then he took off running again. Clancy huffed out a quick laugh and launched himself after him.

It was a giddy experience, and made Caleb feel like a kid again. He found it remarkable how adept his brain was at recognizing patterns so he could find his way back over hundreds of miles of forest. Not only that, but he realized he was experiencing them in reverse, so that the relationship between trees and brush, the hills and mountains, all seemed to form a kind of map in his head.

He had no idea that this was another of Transform?s many gifts, an augmented memory designed so that super soldiers in the field could act as human cameras, remembering details and plans and landscapes as if they had taken a picture of them and memorized the results. A Transformed soldier was expected to perform their duties without aid of equipment, weapon or clothing. A perfect machine capable of infiltration and camouflage, silent travel and stealth. A spy who could memorize the secrets they uncovered on screen or document and escape without leaving a trace. Augmented memory cells with infinite capacity. His brain was a computer with the largest hard drive in the world.

He had those gifts, and he was using them without realization. Everything simply seemed to fall into place. So he ran on and on, for hours, as the sun rose and fell, and the shadows lengthened into night.

?Caleb!? Clancy was there, as usual. They had run in silence, though neither had instructed the other to do so. It was as if they shared a single mind, and were thinking the same subconscious thoughts. ?Hold up, boy!?

He looked over, asking, ?Tired??

Clancy laughed. ?No, but in case you hadn?t noticed, there?s something worth stopping for over there.? He pointed to the right and ahead of them, and Caleb gasped and slowed to a walk.

The moon was high in the sky, full and bright among a sea of stars. The arch of the milky way was visible like a splash of glittering dust, and countless dots of light twinkled and shone everywhere in the broad, dark sky. But what had caused Caleb?s breath to hitch in his throat was a range of mountains that shot up like jagged glass, and the glowing mist that poured between them like milk. At the top of the highest peak, wind was blowing snow in long whispers, like a cloak of white, and the world was cast in the baleful light of the moon, lending it all an otherworldly beauty. ?Where are we??

?I thought you knew.?

?I.. do and I don?t.? His brow wrinkled.

?Meaning??

He looked at Clancy. The man?s bright blue eyes were shining like jewels. The moonlight cast shadows across his rugged features, making him even more handsome than usual. The angles and bulges of his naked muscular body were thrown into stark relief, as if the cuts and wedges of brawn had been carved by a chisel. His fur was shiny like gossamer threads and a sheen of sweat made him glow in the pale blue-white light. Looking down, he noticed that Clancy?s fat cocks were both present and accounted for, hanging lush and plump between his heavily muscled thighs. ?Jesus,? Caleb whispered. ?You look? good.?

Clancy smiled. It made him look even better. ?Thanks. You?re not so bad yourself, though I must confess that I?ve been missing seeing those two beautiful pricks of yours. Think you could???

Caleb?s twins blossomed forth and inflated to thick glory. Just looking at Clancy in the moonlight made them drool with precum.

?Nice.? The older man reached forth and gave them a welcoming stroke. ?Now, what did you mean about knowing and not knowing??

?I? oh, fuck, that feels good.?

?Should I stop??

?Fuck no.?

?Should we fuck??

?Fuck yes.?

Caleb attacked Clancy, shoving his mouth over the other man?s and pushing his tongue inside. Clancy?s arms surrounded Caleb?s body and together they fell to the soft earth with a resounding thud. Caleb straddled Clancy?s body and Clancy guided his cocks toward Caleb?s gaping hole, pushing his hardness against the moist heat of Caleb?s ass and shoving himself inside.

Caleb welcomed the man?s rough entry and sucked against his poles, pulling them inside his ass. God, it felt good, complete, whole. He arched his back and Clancy leaned up and planted his mouth on Caleb?s right nipple, catching the heavy nub between tongue and teeth and teasing it to hardness. Caleb moaned and shot his first load, coating Clancy?s huge hairy chest in a wealth of thick cream that gathered on his curls before his body drank it all up. Caleb?s second snake spit another thick fountain that struck just as Clancy pulled his head back to succumb to his partner?s gift of power, and it splattered against his neck and lips. He licked it off his mouth and felt it warm his insides, then leaned up to attack Caleb?s other nipple.

Caleb felt his guts grow suddenly hot and a sensation of pure masculine power filled him up as both of Clancy?s cannons release a volley of cum. It exploded from his hungry cocks and bathed his insides. A feeling of exploding sexual bliss accompanied the release and triggered another fountain from his own pricks. He rode Clancy?s cocks and the man thrust himself in deeper and deeper, offering thick gushes of cream in reverence to Caleb?s ass.

Clancy started to grow, releasing the self-inflicted bonds that had kept him at this size for too long. His arms stretched longer and his cocks swelled enormously and his muscles doubled in size as he swelled in the moonlight. Caleb opened his eyes when he realized what was happening and he joined his friend?s amazing muscular and physical development, and now both men swelled larger and larger as they fucked, their passion and intensity growing in league with their physical size.

The earth shifted under them and they pushed the trees and rocks aside as they continued to grow. The two actions together, the sexual release of physical eroticism and the physical release of the bounds that kept them from attaining their true forms now joined as one and their orgasmic bliss grew incandescent and overwhelming.

Caleb sat up, Clancy?s twins buried in his ass, thrusting and throbbing and growing, and his head rose toward the tree tops. Clancy put his hands on his partners hips and was physically fucking himself with the man?s body, lifting and shoving his ass up and down his twin pricks. Fat gushing fountains of cream erupted from him, so full and fierce that Caleb?s body couldn?t absorb it quickly enough, and it splashed and splattered between them with audible force.

The two colossal men approached their mutual ultimate size, each overwhelmed with the sensation of muscular growth and masculine power, pumping thick steams of hot cream from their massive cocks. The earth shook and the trees shivered as their massive forms bucked and shifted in the glade, naked men fucking with wild abandon in the moonlight.

Caleb leaned down over Clancy?s form and pressed his mouth to his lover?s. He moved his mouth to Clancy?s ear, whispering, ?Oh, fuck, you feel so good.?

Clancy?s lips brushed his ear as he whispered, sending a warm breath against Caleb?s face. ?Cum again.?

Caleb?s cocks jerked. The shafts throbbed. The heads swelled. He could feel the hot rush of his cream as it shot up both barrels, filling his body to overflowing with orgasmic bliss. He came again. It filled the space between their muscled forms and was quickly absorbed by both men.

?Cum again.?

Caleb moaned. His balls ached, he had so much cum to give. His cocks felt hard as diamond, thick as tree limbs, hot as the sun. Another flooding rush of his hot, sticky cum swelled inside his pricks, plumping them massively. The helmets of his cocks throbbed and swelled with sudden force. He came again, biting down on his lover?s shoulder from the sheer force of his orgasm.

?Cum again.?

Caleb pumped load after load after thick, flooding load. He was uncontained, a torrent of blissful, sustaining cream gushed from his twin dicks over and over while Clancy?s two cocks stayed deeply enthroned inside his wet, warm hole. His ass sucked against Clancy?s fat cocks and the other man was pumping his own endless supply of warm cream into his guts, now moving his pricks at a slow, deliberate tempo, in and out, their fat inches and flaring helmets rubbing against the insides of Caleb?s ass, building his sexual pleasure higher and higher.

They stayed locked in that mutual embrace of endless orgasms for a long time, Clancy whispering his entreaty into Caleb?s ear, Caleb fulfilling that wish over and over. ?Cum again. Cum again. Cum again.?

Afterwards, long afterwards, Caleb rested against his lover?s enormity. They had stopped their flooding torrent of cum but remained at their ultimate size, two 18-foot-long giants lying amidst the wreckage of their passion. Trees had been broken like twigs, and a large deep shallow surrounded them. The smell of raw earth and sap hung in the air and the early light of the dawn crept into the night?s dark curtain.

Caleb moved his mouth toward Clancy?s and kissed him gently. He moved his hands to either side of the other man?s head and pushed himself up, allowing a cool breeze to pass between their overheated bodies. ?Well, that was nice.?

Clancy?s body shook with laughter. His furry face lit with a bright smile and when he opened his eyes, the orbs were shockingly blue. ?I should say so. A remarkable performance on your part.?

?You were no slouch yourself. My ass is going to be feeling you for months!?

Clancy licked his lips and looked up. ?Shit. Made kind of a mess, didn?t we??

Caleb lifted himself off his friend and offered a hand to help him to his feet. They towered tall among the trees, but were still dwarfed by the old forest growth. They stood in the pit of their fucking, feeling the cool soft earth under their bare feet. Clancy started to brush himself off as he moved from the depression in the ground, and Caleb followed after him, helping to dislodge the dark, moist mulch from the other man?s broad, muscular back. Damn if he still didn?t want to fuck him. His hairy crack was like an invitation all over again. He could already smell his deep, masculine funk wafting on the morning breeze.

Clancy stood on the edge of the pit and asked, ?Is there a lake nearby??

?How should I know??

?If I recall, before we were so pleasantly distracted, you said you knew and you didn?t know where we were. I was hoping you were back in the ?I know? column.? He grinned, and squeezed his friend?s shoulder gently.

?Oh, that. Yeah, it?s weird. I know where we?re going. I know the trail I used to get here.?

?You said it was hundreds of miles.?

Caleb nodded, then tapped his head with his finger. ?It?s all up here. Somehow. But I couldn?t tell you what?s around here, if it?s not on my internal map. I can tell you where every tree is, and every rock. But the nearest body of water is about three hours in that direction, at our usual pace. What?s right around us, right around here, I don?t know.?

?Well, I?m a perfect mess. What say you and me, we go on a little exploration. Seems to me that I hear something over there, towards the mountain range. Could be wind in the trees, but could be flowing water.? He brushed more detritus off his shoulders. ?I?m up for a nice swim, how about you??

?I wouldn?t say no.?

They agreed to resume their former smaller sizes to reduce the damage already done to the deep forest. Caleb felt a twinge of regret watching the other man reduce in size from his glorious massiveness, but there was some consolation in the fact that he was still naked and still incredibly hot. Shrinking also helped to clear Clancy?s skin of the filth caked on it, since the surface area of skin shrunk by 60%.

There was something very satisfying and sensual for Caleb about remaining naked, gloriously so, and living in the wild like he was. He had always been something of a wilderness man, and preferred the time he spent camping or hiking through the forests and mountains. His old life, one spent mostly behind a desk and often among people too urban for his tastes, looking forward more to their next three-dollar latte than a weekend spent next to a campfire or swimming through the chilly waters of a lake with no one else around for miles.

Now that he no longer needed any protection from the elements, now that his own body provided more than ample armor against the elements, being naturally naked and feeling the wind on his skin, or being surrounded by the smell of the earth and the sky, the rain on his flesh when it came, the sun on his body, it all held such intense pleasure, and he found himself in a nearly constant state of arousal, not just from his own amped-up sexuality, but from the very nature of living in this manner.

Nudity, it seemed to him, was the most natural and most comfortable state of being. If he never wore a stitch of clothing again, he would be only too happy.

Of course, it didn?t hurt when one was in the company of a man who possessed the awesome physical beauty and overwhelming raw sexuality that Clancy did. Following behind him as they made their way slowly through the overgrown forest, Caleb was struck again and again by the man?s innate sensuality and sense of strength and power.

It wasn?t just the man?s physical appearance, though that surely broadcast an aura of ultimate masculinity so strongly that at times it was almost comical. Every movement of that furry form, every bulge of his muscle, every gesture of those broad, capable hands, the way he smiles and the intensity of his eyes ? it all added up to an expression of male dominance and beauty that was certainly more pronounced than on any other man Caleb could think of, even Robbie or Mitch.

But there was more to Clancy than simply the way he looked. It was also in his voice and mannerisms, the way he moved with confidence and an understated grace. There were no wasted moves. His words were sometimes effusive, but never so many that he fell into self-conscious explanations or dialogs that labored the point. Always friendly, always sociable, the man was both completely open and enigmatic at the same time. It was devilishly attractive. Caleb wanted to know more about him, but at the same time this sense of mystery and the man?s forthright demeanor without all the superfluous explanations was erotic and powerful.

?This way,? Clancy said in the darkness. He was headed toward the sunrise, moving in silence through the undergrowth. His form would appear and disappear ahead of Caleb, offering him only glimpses of his perfect ass or a well-muscled limb.

Suddenly, the sound of water grew loud and distinct, and the forest opened before him. The sky overhead was purple and pink, and there was a wide, quickly-moving stream in front of them. Clancy was already ankle-deep into it, moving with an uncommonly unsteady gait over slick stones. ?It?s bloody cold,? the other man said, but his smile was lit up on his sun-tanned face like headlights on a road. ?It?s fast, but not too deep.?

Clancy kneeled to his haunches and began to splash his body with the clean, cold water, his pricks and balls dangling into the stream. Caleb watched him with growing erotic interest as Clancy?s muscles moved under his skin. Again, Caleb was reminded of a bear watching the older man bathe. Clancy?s large paws, his forearms coated with dark swirls of fur, dipped into the stream to gather silver sprays of frigid water that he splashed against himself. It clung in slivery droplets to his dark hair and the fur on his chest and arms. He turned and threw a broad shower of the stream at Caleb?s naked body and it struck him like needles, cold and hot at the same time. ?You just gonna stand there and look handsome, or are you gonna get in here??

Caleb smiled and moved toward the stream?s edge, dipping his toe into the frigid water. ?Fuck, it?s cold!?

?You?re unlikely to find a steaming thermal pool in these parts, boy.? Clancy stood to his full height, water running off his naked skin in rivulets, making him gleam in the dum light. It drained off his cocks like piss, and made the thick pubic hair covering his nutsack turn to an inverted Mohawk. He set his lags apart to balance himself as he stretched his thickly muscled arms wide, his expansive chest bulging outward and the teardrop lobes of brawn on his shoulders piling upon themselves. ?This is fine! It?ll wake up every part of that body, and you?ll feel refreshed and alive.?

?I think I?ll just feel cold,? Caleb said, then he ran forward into the stream?s center and fell forward into its embrace, spluttering and shaking his lion?s mane of reddish-blond curls. His body was like sunshine to Clancy?s darkness. Not half as hairy as the older man, Caleb nonetheless had a swath of the same honeyed curls coating his chest, arms and legs. His face only hinted at the fully bearded bearishness of his friend, but his features were more refined, almost beautiful to Clancy?s chiseled sculpture of a countenance. His dark blue eyes looked almost black in the pale morning light, while Clancy?s bright turquoise orbs seemed constantly shining.

Together, the two men were night and day, one fleshed in porcelain skin with a light dusting of blonde curls mounted on a body of refined muscular perfection, his naked form bringing to mind images of Michelangelo?s David, albeit a marble statue gifted this time with two huge uncut pricks and a pair of fat balls bulging with cream.

The other a brutish bear, bulging with fat brawn along his limbs and torso, with a broad, furry chest and huge shoulders wide enough to support a house. Rather than looking like a sculpted fantasy of perfect masculine beauty, this man was raw, unbridled brawn. A jutting jaw and brow were shadowed with more of his dark fur, and even his back gave birth to a subtle shading of curls that thinned to an arrow on his lower back, as if pointing the way to the bubble butt of muscle that sat above his huge legs. The crack of his ass was a dark, furry cave, and the rounded glory of each ass cheek was stubbled with more of that soft, black hair.

Caleb was standing knee-deep in the center of the stream when Clancy surprised him with a sneak attack, and they both fell back into the water, wrestling each other with equal parts playfulness and a struggle for dominance. It felt good to get physical again, and the water surrounded and bathed them as they twisted and fell and rose again, throwing each other around with abandon, heedless of the noise their rough play was causing, and unaware that they were drawing the attention of another soul in the dark woods, drawing toward them with a rifle in his hands.