The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 04:47 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
College Muscle Part 4

College Muscle Part 4
"Sudden Growth"

Bigger… I remember when Matt said those words that last Friday. Bigger soon became an understatement. This whole week was awesome in the fact that Matt and I were becoming closer, but the rate he was growing was almost scary. The first day we posted the pics the 2 comments soon became 2 pages! Increasing his drive to get bigger not only wanting to impress me but his new fans, making him work out like crazy in the gym pushing his body to the limits, working out a at least 3 hours a day at the gym and sometimes more. The 3 pounds he gained the first day was no longer a goal… it was becoming the minimum. Matt started adding on 4, 5, or even 6 Pounds of muscle a day!! He started eating more, buying more supplements, and yes he got way bigger. Now Friday At the end of the first week of lifting Matt had gained an unheard of 29 pounds of solid muscle making him 272 Pounds of pure man. He finally outweighed me by 108 pounds… Its still daunting just to think about how fast and huge he is growing,. He’s already had to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes and was on the verge of having to buy even more, I even pitched in some of my own money because he didn’t want to make his parents suspicious of all his purchases. But it was all worth it for this day. I havn’t had the time to go workout with Matt in over 3 days due to are different schedules.. Which for some reason were becoming increasingly annoying and I couldn’t figure out why. Even though we were room mates.. I wanted to spend time every minute with him. See that hot face of his and killer smile. Feel the warmth of that mammoth muscled chest sitting right next to me. It was almost like he was a drug. The only the few moments I could was when he would get back from workouts or before we went to bed, seeing the huge growing body beneath the overly tight clothes.
Especially his pecs.. They had soon become the most impressive part of his body over the past few days becoming so massive you could no longer see his abs through his t-shirt! They jutted out from his chest bulging with so much muscle and mass his 2 nipples pointed down looking hard as rocks always almost like they would burst. And Now I was finally going to see them without a shirt. Matt only had one class on Friday’s while I didn’t have any. The past hour I have been awake had been the longest Of my life sitting there, waiting for him to come back so we could take the 2nd series of pictures and post them on the website. I decided to log onto the website and look at his mouth watering body once again. Browsing through the now 7 pages of comments realizing the pictures we took of him last week, looked almost small compared to him now..

“Hey Ian!”

“Hey Matt how was… whoa..”

“Oh haha Yeah I ripped through another shirt except this time I didn’t come off completely and I was in class! I honestly don’t know what happened It was either me picking up my bag, or maybe it was from me bending over but next thing you know my right pec tore through the shirt! It actually made me get a little hard right there haha but can you blame me! Shit bro We just bought these clothes 4 days ago and I’m already about to burst out of them, its fucking awesome! I have never gained this much muscle and this fast in my whole life”

“I don’t think anyone has”

Haha that’s for sure, this kinda growth is fucking unheard of!! And Not only have I been adding huge gains of muscle daily but they keep increasing every time!! I’m going to be in a totally different league of bodybuilders at the end of this month if I keep growing like this. But I think I’m definitely going to have to get a job”

“Why?”

“Well This past week I have spent over 600 dollars on food, and then another 150 on supplements.. And I’m definitely going to have buy new clothes, even these air Jordan’s are beginning to get tight on me”

I quickly looked over his body and everything did like tighter, even tighter then yesterday. The once baggy shorts were almost filled to there limits with muscle. And he looked more ridiculous then ever from every muscle pushing up against his clothes, and his traps were especially massive. Pushing up out of his shirt taking over neck. I looked up back at him with concern

“600 dollars…”

“Yeah I know but The More I grow the more I eat. Like even now I’m fucking starving and I had like 12 pancakes, and a shit load of meat This morning And a protein shake And I’m on my last can of supplement which probably wont even last the next 2 days the way I go through it”

“Wait one left We just bought 3 more when we got your new clothes, and you had those 4 cans just last Friday..”

“Yeah I know Dude But I have been taking like half the can in a day.. I’m going to burn through my savings in no time because the way things are going.. But fuck does it feel good.. I mean just look at me”

Before I could say more Matt grunted flexing his whole upper body, making his muscle’s explode in size followed by loud RIIIPP. Matt Laughed changing poses flexing his back with a manly groan of power hearing a final SNAP as his shirt exploded from his chest leaving him standing there completely shirtless.. My mouth dropped open at the magnificent display of muscle and power before me. The two huge pecs looked even more massive with his shirt off almost like the pathetic fabric was holding back there true size. I looked down at his abs which had become a solid wall of muscle looking like a fucking 10 pack. Matt chuckled hitting a pose watching me start to sprout a growing hard on in my pants, as he flexed the two gigantic arms looking bigger then fucking 20 inches. And Not only had his muscle’s grown, but the once patch of blond hair at his Apollo’s belt had spread up his entire chest covering him in that golden blond hair. Matt rubbed his abs and smiled at me

“So what Do you think?? I wanted to show you when the hair really started growing in a couple days ago, But I really wanted to blow you away with my size and everything!!”

I Stood there speechless like a dumb ass with now a full on hard on watching Matt flex his arms over and over.

“Haha I take it from your boner you like what you see”

“Fuck Matt… your HUGE!! This fucking unbelievable dude you look so much bigger then just last week”

“Damn straight and not an ounce of fat, I still can’t believe I have gained almost 30 pounds!! That’s more then I gained in those first 2 months of high school, and they thought I was growing to fast then haha Wait tell they get a load of me now! I can’t wait to see my families face when I show up for thanksgiving. I already have more muscle in my whole arm then my dad probably does in his whole body haha. And I can’t wait to see my little brother”

“Wait you have a little brother?? You Never told me that, I thought you were an only child”

“Really? I love that little guy. His name is Ryan, He’s 14 and he just worships me bro its awesome. He always called me superman cause of the size of my muscle’s and how big they were. We also played this game where he would grab onto my arm and I we would see how many times I could lift him off the ground like a weight haha It was great. Do you have any brothers or sisters??”

“erh me.. yeah but My brother is almost 10 years older then me so we never really got along to well, and by the time I was 8 he already left the house.. But that’s cool you have a little brother like that. Does he wanna get big like you?”

“Maybe.. he started working out when I left But I was definitely way bigger by his age, but I kinda like it that way.. Anyway you ready to take these pictures?”

“Yeah let me get the camera”

I turned around to grab the camera and turned around looking at Matt’s huge grin both his hands on his waist. My Cock throbbed in excitement as he grabbed his waist band and pulled down his shorts letting them drop to the ground. I felt my heart skip a beat as I laid eyes on the most massive manhood I had ever seen! It looked as thick as a fire hose and pushed up against the tortured fabrics of his newly bought underwear like a python. It some how over the past week grew even thicker and longer making The once white underwear a torn mess of fabric. His thick forest of pubic hair sprouted out of the tiny tears and holes in all different directions every inch of the briefs stained yellow from all the cum. But the freakiest part were the size of his cum filled balls. I thought they were huge before but now they hung there even bigger pushing the underwear down from his waist looking like softballs. Matt laughed grabbing his crotch with his thick muscled hand as I stood there with my mouth hanging open about ready to unload my cum right into my shorts.

“Haha I have been wanting to show you this thing so bad, just to see that reaction!! Isn’t It awesome!! Its not longer big bro.. It’s a fucking MONSTER!! I must be growing again or something because I measured it yesterday at 8.5 inches long and 9 Inches thick!! I can barely get my hand around it, its becoming so thick…”

“………..uh”

“Haha You going to say anything”

“uhh.. well shit!! Dude are you Human?”

“HAHA”

“Matt Your like a real life muscle growth story!!

“Haha I wouldn’t go that far I Still have a long ways to go before I get as big as I want”

“Matt Your cock and Muscles are growing like crazy, its just like the stories”

“I guess your right when you put it that way.. Well Do you mind if the main character got even bigger?”

“Bigger, I wanna See how huge you can get, this is fucking exciting. My room Mate and New best Friend is going to become the biggest bodybuilder in history!! There going to have to start censoring the competitions when you start competing, because I don’t think anything can hide that thing especially if it keeps growing”

“Well there is only one way to find out. Here turn around I have a little surprise for you”

I stirred with excitement when he said those words. The fact He was actually thinking about me turned me on more then ever. I heard him rummage around in his duffel back then it went quiet for a while.

“Ok turn around”

I quickly did just that coming into view of Matt in nothing but a pair of ridiculously small blue posers. His crotch hair was sprouting from all angles but he looked hotter then any bodybuilder. It wasn’t just his obscene bulge or his massive muscles. Tt was his manly hair that was starting to grow in, which I never thought was attractive before.. but now I found myself completely entranced.

“Do you like it? Believe it or not this was the biggest one they had haha, and it still looks small with this big boy”

“Dude you look so official! Those judges will be unable to control there cocks haha when they see the size of yours”

“HAha!!! You crack me up bro. Yeah It Is getting really big and I don’t know where I got it from too. My dad has a pretty small cock, but then again he’s small all over hehe. But Now I’m starting to wonder how much this thing will grow?”

“Well I don’t see how it could grow much more…it looks like you would destroy any pussy as it is…”

“yeah that’s true…”

“Wait.. You want it to get bigger don’t you?”

“Yeah kinda dude… It just feels so fucking awesome!!, The way people look at my crotch with wide eye’s wishing they could be as big as me. I mean nothing can really hide this thing anymore, baggy shorts, or even jeans.”

“You really like being big don’t you?”

“You have no Idea.. I have just gotten used to it. Growing before all my friends, and getting bigger and stronger then my Dad at the age of 13, It gets to you. Except I have always wanted to be taller too”

“Taller.. your 6”4”

“Yeah I know, but I wouldn’t mind being like 6”7 or something..”

“haha Why 6”7”

“There was this ass hole named Tyler who grew to 6”7 and he actually said right to my face one time after he stole the ball from me in P.E.. He said I may have all the muscle but I’ll never be as tall as him. And it made me so aggravated Because he was right. I can grow as huge and muscular as I want but he’ll still tower over me. Like I said I would love to be his height so I could finally dwarf over everyone.. Anyway lets take these pictures..

He smiled at me as I held up the camera ready to take the first picture

“OH Wait!! I Almost forgot dude. I wanted to oil up my body this time. Here would you mind putting it on”

Shit this keeps getting hotter and hotter. Last week it was jerking off now he’s buying posers for me and letting him oil him up, rubbing every inch of his body. I was nervous and excited at the same time wondering if I would be able to handle touching those huge muscle’s without cumming wildy, though I don’t think Matt would care. He seems to like when ever I get a boner in front. Which is kinda cool, being able to let lose in front of someone like that. I took the bottle laughing squirting it all over his body making him chuckle

“hey take it easy dude”

I squirted some more on watching the oil drip down his ripped body to his bulging crotch.. I slowly placed my hands on his hairy massive pecs which felt like to huge warm boulders and harder then rocks slowly rubbing the oil in, running my hands across his giant nipples. His chest hair wasn’t thick and tangled like so many guys, it was thin and soft perfect in everyway, complimenting his huge muscle’s making him look like the ultimate man. Using both my hands I massaged his thick round shoulders looking up at Matt’s face watching him grin and chuckle again as he rose his arms up. He flexed them over and over until they were pumped to the max and roped in veins. I could barely fit my hands around his huge biceps. They had become a huge mound of nothing but muscle and power. I finally got down to his abs never feeling such strength on anyone’s stomach, trying not to look down at the massive gap between the posers and his body but it was so fucking hot. You could see the top of his long thick shaft running through the forest of pubic hair. I got down to his lower abs when I saw his posers start to bulge bigger.

“Ok can you do my legs”

Can I? This was an honor to be doing this, a privilege, most people will never get to touch such size in there lives and here I was rubbing oil up and down the gigantic ox size legs. I massaged the mass mounds of muscle grazing the huge ball sack noticing the bulge was even bigger then before, a tiny wet spot started to forum on them. I kept massaging hearing the posers stain as the bulge got even bigger pushing the fabric further and further from his body, unleashing even more of the blond pubic hair. I got down to his calves which were fucking enormous, but even more so were his gigantic feet. I didn’t want to admit it but even they looked bigger then last week. Like they were growing to support his massive muscle gains. I got done oiling up his calves and looked back up gasping for air at what I saw. Matt’s cock was only half way hard and looked fucking massive, heaving and pushing up against the posers with such size still swelling up bigger, with a huge wet spot that seemed to be growing bigger and bigger by the second. I stood on my knee’s staring as cum started to ooze out of the sides of his posers, down his thick thighs. And Matt didn’t even seem to realize what was even going he was so fixated and entranced by the size of his arms, and pecs. I turned back towards the growing beast watching it pump even more cum out the head pushing up against the fabric making the cum push through the tiny threads.. It almost scared me at how much he was cumming knowing his balls were bigger then last week and they would probably continue to grow.

“Ok do my back side”

“uhh Ok”

He turned around for me still not even realizing what was going on, or if he did, he didn’t care.. I rubbed his massive muscle back noticing how huge his lats were and how developed they were. His definition was spectacular better then anyone’s I had ever seen with every muscle completely visible. Matt slowly started hitting poses as I got down to his lower back finally becoming with in a couple inches of his perfect ass. It was huge and round and packed with muscle, aching to be fucked by my huge cock. I drooled looking at the top of his crack when I started to notice his posers were slowly inching up the huge muscle hole… his cock must have still been swelling. I didn’t know if it was me oiling him up or something but I was sure his poser’s wouldn’t hold anymore as the as the audible sound of the fabric started to give way. I got down on my knees oiling up his bubble butt smelling the aroma come off his body the posers almost all the way into the deep hole. My boner started to hurt it was so raging hard as I watched sprouts of ass hair pop out from all sides as his posers sucked all the way up his manly hole. I couldn’t believe what was happening but I didn’t want to stop I started to rub the back of his legs seeing the huge ball sack hang between the two thick masses of muscle that held up this beast. I felt my cock shoot a load of pre-cum into my shorts but it was nothing compared to Matts. As I got to the bottom of his legs I saw cum start to drop on the floor faster and faster soon becoming a puddle hearing Matt make a faint groan. I continued to oil up the last remaining part of his legs When Matt groaned even louder turning around without warning. His cock whacked me in the face slamming me back on the floor. I almost screamed when I saw the size of his boner gushing torrents of cum Matt flexing like crazy Moaning like an Animal

“AWWWWW Fuck Dude I’m SOO HUGE!! I Can’t Handle IT.. I HAVE TO ARRRRHHH!!!”

Matt Roared hitting a most muscular pose, his cock suddenly bursting through his posers with a loud SNAP shooting a Shower of warm Cum onto my clothes and face from the huge monster piss slit. I felt the torrents of cum fly into my mouth making my own cock cum uncontrollably joining Matt in the manly Groans of are sexual pleasure. I Stopped moaning hearing Matt start to laugh, the splurges of cum subsiding from the colossal penis. I just sat there watching Matt chuckle looking down at my sticky and cum covered face. I glanced down at my clothes which was soaked in his muscle juice, not even knowing hot to react as to what just happened.

“Holy… Fuck DUDE!! Hahahaha Shit Look At you! Your fucking covered, I’m So Sorry Ian, I Don’t know what the hell came over me!! Are you ok..?”

“ummm I think I need to take a shower..”

“Dude this whole room need’s one, fuck just look at the floor. And my new posers Shit there destroyed!! I’m trying to decide if this is hot, or becoming a problem… But You take a shower and I’ll take care of everything, I’m so sorry again Bro”

“its ok..”

I quickly grabbed a towel and a new pair of clothes leaving the room in sheer ecstasy. His scent was all over me smelling better then ever. I took my tongue and started licking the cum around my lips tasting its savoring every drop. It tasted much better then my own and was almost sweet, and still thick. A ran into the shower area taking off my clothes wanting to taste even more wiping it off my face licking my hands and fingers turning into a total music pig. I grabbed my jeans which by far had the most cum and started licking the huge clumps of sperm off the denim until every inch of it was gone. I knew what I was doing seemed wrong but I couldn’t stop my hunger for his juice grew more and more with every lick. My t-shirt was the final fabric left un-cleaned and had a massive mound of the thick juice hanging there. I licked it off swallowing it down standing there in the stall with a massive hard on. I couldn’t believe what was what happening to me, there was no doubt I was a fag, a southern muscle fag who was in love and obsessed with his room mate. I jerked my cock wildly cumming the 2nd time that day, and headed back to the dorm room. I walked back in seeing Matt on his laptop in a new pair of clothes, the room smelling like cleaning solution. I dropped my clothes in the dirty laundry seeing a mound of cum on Matt’s bed. I turned slowly towards him knowing I shouldn’t but it was so good. I started to reach for it my mouth drooling

“Oh Good Your Back”

“Yeah!” I startled

“I figured out how we can make money for me. Its not the most decent way but like we said Nothing can hide my cock anymore anyways. Ever heard of a guy called Delro on youtube??”

“Yeah..”

“Well he post up videos right and is always like Go to my website and help me grow. That Could Be Me Bro! We can just use the webcam on the computer or use your digital camera and record me flexing and stuff, and even advertise on the Teen website. And if they donate they can see my Nude photos, videos and stuff!! Wouldn’t that be tight, I mean I’m bigger then him already, and when people see the new pictures of this thing packing behind these briefs they’ll be begging to see it”

“Dude I think your right! You have 7 pages of comments think if everyone paid to see more of you..You think you can get enough money?”

“I think So, Depending on how much we charge.. But its better then nothing. Except your going to have to take the pics so It might get a little graphic, but its not like its nothing you haven’t seen.”

“Yeah that’s for sure”

“Yeah So Lets take the pics for the teen muscle website, get something to eat, and then we can come back and work on the website. I have a .mac account so we can just use iWeb”

“Cool”

“Ok Lets get these pics taken, and this Time I’ll try not to cum haha”

Matt took off his shirt and dropped his shorts one more time and started posing for the camera. The pictures looked ridiculously compared to last week and even hotter, and why wouldn’t they be. Matt was nothing but Muscle and Man except he was the ultimate man, I could help but wonder how it must feel to be that strong and that huge. We measured his biceps at a staggering 20 3/4 of solid muscle which sent Matt over the edge into a flexing rampage. I had to restrain him from getting another erection before we finished the pictures, But I could tell he couldn’t help it. He was so proud of himself, at his unbelievable gains and undeniable superiority compared to any other man. We finished off the pictures and got ready for lunch about to head out the door.

“Wait I want to weigh myself”

Matt stood on the scale just for this purpose so he could watch his gains even away from the gym. I watched him in aw hearing him laugh in excitement realizing he had gained a another 3 pounds, and he hadn’t even lifted today.. He now weighed a mammoth 275 Pounds!! The whole way to lunch Matt couldn’t keep down his excitement of how he was almost 300 pounds, saying he never thought he would be that weight by the age of 18. But the sudden weight gain was nothing compared to lunch. Matt was eating way more then just a couple days ago when I had my last lunch with him. He ate 4 slices of pizza, 3 hamburgers, and a grilled tuna sandwich along with 2 protein shakes packed with some of his supplement, getting to the desert which was 3 power bars racking up his lunch bill to a staggering $42 Dollars..

“Man I can’t wait for that party tonight! Were going to have so much fun…you ok?”

“Yeah haha I’m Just wondering, like when this all started, like you wanting to be so huge”

“Well I told you Ian it started In middle school, and I just wanted to be big and liked it”

“Yeah but, what were you feeling and stuff.. Sorry I’m.. I’m just curious that’s all”

“Haha No problem dude I actually remember the first time I felt the feeling of really feeling, just huge. One of my best friends and I always loved to wrestle in are underwear, so we could just look the pro’s on TV. But When I started growing at the end of 4th grade it was a little awkward but I liked it. I was getting pubic hair like my dad and my body was just starting to fill out. And during the summer between 4th and 5th grade I really started to notice it. Especially when my friend and I wrestled. I was just becoming bigger everywhere. First it started with pretending we were super heros, because we would always flex and I started to notice my bicep and arm was becoming bigger then his. But that was nothing compared to are wrestling, which what used to be an equal match was starting to become one sided. I realized when I was on top of him he could barely move under my weight, and it felt good. I even let him back up just to pin him back down again when I noticed his body was just looking small. His chest, his arms, legs everything was still boney and then I looked down at mine. It was just fuller and more manly, my cock was even starting to fill up my underwear while his was still the same size. From then on I got nothing but respect because my friends knew I was stronger, from all the arm wrestling, and from showing off in P.E. The teacher told he was the strongest kid he had ever seen, because I could do Twice as many Pull Ups, and Push Ups then anyone else. I was even faster, everyone wanted me on there team. I guess I was just meant to be big from the start”

“That’s for sure”

“And I knew it too.. In Middle school everyone was talking about what they wanted to be when they got older and I’ll I could think about was getting bigger haha. But.. No one made fun of me because they knew it wouldn’t end well. And the rest you know..I think haha”

“Yeah I think I Do, Wow that’s so Cool though Matt.. you truly are the alpha male”

“Damn Right”

We Slammed are shakes together and ate the rest of are food. We finally after another 15 minutes of talking headed back to the dorm room where we worked on Matt’s Website spending the rest of the day together until it was time for the party. And it was a party.. It soon became a blur of alcohol, Matt’s muscles and whip cr?me. He soon became the main attraction of the whole party stripping for people in nothing but his briefs, being surrounded by guys and girls cheering him on worshipping his size, taking the attention of everyone by not only his huge muscles but his gigantic horse cock. I saw girls rubbing his body and even some of the guys completely entranced by him. I loved he was getting attention like he always desired but at the same time I felt some what jealous, watching him being passed around from person to person when it used to be just me and him. My feelings soon began to drown out from the rush of alcohol taking over my body. We were out the whole night coming back into are dorms around 3 completely wasted giggling with are arms around each other trying to keep each other up. We closed the door, the room completely black except for the light of the full moon outside and the light peering through the cracks of the door. Matt and I took off are shirts from the sticky 75 degree weather outside. I headed over to my bad feeling Matt’s thick arm grab me

“Haha No Way dude.. we… We have to stay up the whole night, I love talking to you”

Matt pulled me back onto his bed slamming my back down so I was laying ontop of his massive chest. His body heat was radiating onto my skin as he wrapped his heavy arm around my small frame. I could feel his ridiculous bulge against the back of my ass as we laid there with him rubbing my chest.

“haha your small dude, but I don’t care your still… awesome”

I chuckled a little when I felt that bulge against my body start to get even bigger, slowly starting to poke up my crack through the thin fabric of my shorts. I felt my own cock start to get hard, gradually rolling over so are cocks were touching each other. Matt looked almost asleep with his eye’s closed, as I pushed myself up against his body staring at those lips. Matt looked at me all confused

“Wha… what are you doing..”

I knew I might regret it, But I leaned in and kissed him on his warm tender lips…

Last edited by soccerstud88; April 27th, 2008 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (June 30th, 2013), dickasauras (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 05:03 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
YES, this is exactly where I want the story to go: Matt getting HUGE quickly, 4-6lbs/day, and Ian making his move on Matt. I love this story!
  #3   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 05:04 PM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
Holy shit, dude! You write the best stories. They're so freaking hot! Keep it up, man!
  #4   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 05:55 PM

divis24
Yes, enjoying this immensely! I particularly like that Matt is cocky without being an asshole... I hope he stays that way : )

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
divis24
  #5   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 07:32 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Such a hot chapter Dude. Your writing does it for me - HARD! Can't wait to see what happens. Thanks!
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
pffft, fiiiiinally, betch; your protagonists are getting their GAY on at last ;p
and damn is it hot between that flex-out-cum and now this kiss...all in one chapter....dude. hot.
~Chris

Things happen.
  #7   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2008, 03:56 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Well Big Guy. You've really out done yourself here. Well, maybe out done isn't what I mean. What I mean is that you've turned up the heat of this story and it's on fire. Even Matt's cum just won't put this fire out. Pump up the muscle and lets see Matt and Ian get it on!
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 01:27 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
groan....
moan....
to much dude.... lol
amaazing story. So hot that my skin is all burnt (at least, the skin down there)

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #9   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 05:18 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road

Soccerstud you are truly my all time favorite author! like everyone said before me. This story is going in the every right direction. Keep it up
  #10   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 08:48 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
This is such a hot series! I love how Matt isn't overly dominating and he's having fun getting bigger. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'd love to see how people at the party would react to Matt bursting out of his clothes and maybe even cummin in the middle of the room. I'm sure he could take on and satisfy a whole room of sorority sisters and/or even frat brothers without getting winded!
  #11   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 04:59 AM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
hot damn....this keeps getting better and better...
  #12   Add to cleric12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2008, 01:54 PM

cleric12 is on a distinguished road
Awesome.....simply awesome!
  #13   Add to enterprises's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2008, 02:06 PM

enterprises is on a distinguished road
WOW I can't wait to read the next chapter

Quick Reply
Bold