The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 05:57 PM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
A Sinister Change P4

[COLOR=white]Hey guys, sorry to those of you that said such nice things about the story so far, I feel terribly for keeping you waiting for such a long time! Things were nuts at home and its exam period amongst other things that are sadly unavoidable... anyways, here’s a bit more for you, hope you enjoy. All the best.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Part 1 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10279[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Part 2 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10283[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Part 3 [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=68964[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Charlie sat in his room that night feeling sick to depths of his stomach, his homework, which would usually take half an hour or so had been delaying him for at least an hour now. He couldn’t get the images of today’s meeting out of his head, he couldn’t ignore the soreness around his neck from where the strong hand had crushed into the skin, and by far worse of all, he couldn’t do anything about the random insatiable erections that kept popping up in his boxers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He slept uneasily that night and awoke in the morning mortified to find he’d had a wet dream, he couldn’t remember at all what he’d been dreaming about, but Charlie was fairly sure he knew. Charlie began to pack his things ready for another school and for the first time in as long as he could remember he found himself not wanting to go, wanting to pretend to be ill and stay at home, where he knew he wouldn’t bump into a certain someone. But no, there was nothing to be achieved by doing that, and so with as much false confidence as he could muster he made his way to another day of school. The first lesson was fairly normal in its long boring lecture like style, and indeed second period passed without a single mishap, but the one thing that Charlie really did notice, was that wherever he was, he could here someone whispering about the huge new kid, and Charlie couldn’t help but get down a little every time he heard it. Indeed out on the school field during their morning break much talking behind hands was going on, and Charlie headed with much anticipation to where he and Clare and Liam usually hung out, behind a secluded patch of trees where they could have a laugh in their own space, as he paced down the sloping grass he felt his phone vibrate and smiled when he saw Clare ringing him, he didn’t answer as he knew she’d be hurrying him on like she always did and so he began to run down to where the trees were and as soon as he was round the corner a foot tripped him and Charlie went skidding across the ground. With his heart immediately in his throat Charlie span round onto his back to look up into the one face he wanted to see less than any other, before he could begin to get up a huge triumphant foot had slammed Charlie back on the ground with a woomph and struggle though he might there was nothing he could do. Charlie met the cold gaze of his recent tormentor, and then found he couldn’t look at them anymore and averted his gaze. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]‘Little fag can’t stay away’ Chris said slowly, twisting his foot on my chest softly almost as though contemplating whether to crush it or not. ‘Guess you wanted another beating to go home and whack that puny little cock to huh?’ he said in a mocking tone and the blush that seemed to be a permanent feature on Charlie’s face recently made its way across his nose and ears. ‘Chris I’m not gay’ he replied, stunning himself that he even managed to speak a word let alone a sentence. ‘Not gay…’ Chris laughed, bending down to pick Charlie up with one hand on either side of his head, lifting him until his face was crushed against the mammoth left pec of Chris’s enormous chest, hard nipple pressing just below Charlie’s bottom lip through the thin sleeveless vest. Immediately the naturally manly smell of the body in front of him made Charlie feel light headed, ‘then do you mind explaining the pathetic boners you keep springing every time you get near my muscles?’ Charlie shook his head slightly, the rock hard nipple rubbing against his chin. Chris let go and Charlie dropped the two inches or so to the ground, gasping quietly as he realized that the bottom of Chris’ pecs were now level with his forehead, though he didn’t understand it, nor want to believe it, Chris had grown massively again over night and was probably now just over seven foot, how was that even possible!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After a second or so of silence Charlie sighed quietly, ‘I don’t know what to say… I’ve never seen a human being as big as you before’ at this Chris snorted as though it were obvious that no one could be bigger than him ‘and I just’ Charlie paused trying to think of the words ‘I just see how big and powerful and strong you are and it makes me feel so small… like you are so much better than me.’ Charlie didn’t get the chance to say another word as Chris had burst out laughing, ‘I am so much better than you,’ he said with a cocky smirk ‘you are a pathetic little nothing that should be thrilled I even know who you are, and you better think of a fucking good reason why I shouldn’t snap you in half and leave you here for the worms.’ He said, his voice getting quieter as he continued. Charlie visibly shook where he stood, not a clue in the world what to say, ‘for old times sake?’ he said hopefully, but Chris shook his head ‘not good enough.’ Charlie looked back down at the floor again, trying to stop the tears in the corners of his eyes as he realized he was about to sell his soul to the devil. ‘I’ll do anything you say for the rest of my life’ Charlie said quietly, almost hoping that no one would hear him say it. ‘Anything?’ came the deep voice of the man stood above him, and Charlie nodded silently, looking up to the most sinister smug grin he had ever seen in his life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]‘So if I should need some last minute homework doing for me?’ Chris asked and again Charlie nodded in silence, ‘or if I should need some money for food’ he continued and Charlie once again nodded. ‘What about…’ Chris went on, his grin spreading further across his face, ‘what about if my sweaty manly pits need a good clean after a heavy workout?’ Charlie gawped open mouthed, stunned by what the man in front of him had just said, he stood stunned, trying to process what he’d just heard, when he noticed Chris lifting his left arm up above his head, and vest he was wearing allowing for a view of the manly crevasse that Charlie’s new tormentor had mentioned, a large hand cupped the back of his small head and Charlie found himself forced forwards until he could see nothing at all, and all he knew was the feel of the hot skin against his face and the incredibly strong smell now filling his nostrils like a drug. As he shifted his head slightly, Charlie could feel the tendons of Chris’ biceps towards the top of his head, and other ligaments and muscles he didn’t know the name of beneath his nose and chin, the wideness of Chris’ seemingly ever growing lats meant that Charlie was surrounded on all sides by thick muscle, and Charlie suddenly found himself losing control of himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Charlie stuck his tongue out frantically, moaning slightly as he felt the hard bulging muscle under Chris’ skin under his sensitive skin, moaning slightly as he tasted the manly sweat that didn’t disgust him in the way he quietly knew is should, the light masculine hair tickled his face as Charlie wanted to more and more to be able to have his face over part of Chris at the same time, he slid his head up, his tongue sliding from the pit to the underside of Chris’s gargantuan arm, that seemed now to easily be as wide as his own head. Charlie couldn’t explain it, but Chris’ skin, whilst being so silky in texture still allowed for the feeling of the steel like chords beneath it, and every inch of him tasted incredible, Charlie moaned to himself again as his tongue lost itself exploring crevices and ridges of rock solid muscle. Charlie almost creamed in his pants when he heard Chris whisper ‘fuuck’ under his breath, clearly enjoying the seeing to that Charlie was giving him, Charlie didn’t know who was more surprised by this turn of events, but he didn’t dare argue. Charlie’s cock was now rock hard against the hugely wide thigh he straddled comfortably, and he was about to begin thrusting when a heavy shove knocked him to the floor roughly. Chris laughed to himself, looking down still with a certain look of disgust. ‘Guess I may be able to find a reason to keep you around’ he smirked, before walked away, looking bigger than ever, and leaving Charlie with a face full of sweat and an erection he was sure would last forever. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 06:20 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Dayam Bro I'm diggin this. Make sure you hit me up on yahoo If your ever free would love to chat with you.
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2008, 10:35 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to seeing where this is going...
  #4   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Musclecult

Wantulots -- congratulations on the new episode of this story -- it is the best yet in a storyline that is just getting better and better. I posted it on my blog as soon as I saw it. Please keep up the good work! Soon, I hope you'll have the freedom to work on the developing storyline without any other distractions! <g>
  #5   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 03:18 PM
Musclecult

More, More!

Sure hope there is another installment on the way in this most excellent story arc!
  #6   Add to chezshire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2009, 12:47 PM

chezshire is on a distinguished road
I'd like to second or third of forth or whatever the count currently is regarding this story. Is there a part five yet? If not, I hope that they're will be one soon - this is a wonderful story and I'm curious as to the reasons for 'Chris' change from childhood to teen.

Please write more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options