The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 05:52 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
A Better Man 5

This the next chapter. I have one more after this to finish off this storyline.

A note to sierraca, the story does end (as it began) on Ben/Zach's birthday. You'll have to wait until Part 6 to see what happens.

[COLOR=black][COLOR=silver]Part 5[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“How did you know about this place?” Geoff asked scanning his surroundings.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m a very observant person.” Zach stood near Geoff. Zach’s imposing size made Geoff take a step back until his back was up against the wall. Zach kept pace with Geoff’s pace keeping the gap between them less than a foot. “Now what did you want to ask me?” Geoff looked at Zach briefly before dropping his eyes to the floor. Zach put his hand on Geoff’s toned shoulders and ran his hand gently down the length of his arm. “It’s okay. The door is locked. And like I said Geoff, you can ask me anything. There’s no reason to be embarrassed. It’s just us two men now.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff raised his head and kept moving his gaze from Zach’s face to the empty space around the hulking man. “Well, it’s like you said out there. Like you, but to a lesser degree of course, I’ve always found it easy to put on muscle. At one time I was fifteen pounds heavier, with muscle I mean, but my agent told me I had to slim down. I was having a difficult time fitting into the clothes the designers sent for the photo shoots. She said if I wanted to be in high fashion, I had to be more slender. If I kept putting on muscle, I would be labeled a fitness model. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I went with fashion because the money’s better. It took some time, but I dropped the extra bulk. But I tell you, I loved being bigger.” Geoff looked directly into Zach’s eyes now. He put his hand on his own solid chest and caressed his smooth skin. “The way my body felt when I moved and how other people looked at me. And the power, it was amazing. The strength I had made me feel like Superman sometimes. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.” Zach shook his head yes. “I always wondered what it would feel like if I went in the other direction. You know, did the fitness stuff instead and put an effort into getting bigger. Maybe I could have won a couple of titles and old man Griggs would have a shrine in the lobby for me too.” Geoff forced a laugh and tried to interpret Zach’s reaction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“People always want more than what the have don’t they?” Zach said looking over Geoff’s head. He was not only reflecting on Geoff’s words but his own desires. He lowered his gaze and saw a confused Geoff. Zach put his hands on Geoff’s forearms. He ran his fingertips up Geoff’s arms, stopping momentarily to press his thumbs into Geoff’s defined biceps. He continued until his palms cradled Geoff’s long neck. “You are an extremely beautiful man with an amazingly sexy body. Don’t waste time thinking about what could have been, savor what is.” Zach rubbed his thumbs over the other man’s recessed cheeks. His right thumb traveled to Geoff’s mouth, slowly brushing his full lips. Zach then pulled Geoff’s head closer as he lowered his own. The two men kissed; at first tenderly, then with more passion and aggression. Their tongues and noses battled each other. Geoff realized that unlike when he was with a woman, he didn’t have to be hold back. He could put his entire body weight and strength into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Zach’s torso the best he could and pressed harder against the column of muscle in front of him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach reached down and pulled the towel away from around his waist, tossing it aside. He then did the same with Geoff’s. Soon another part of their anatomies were battling for space between them. Geoff moved his hands to Zach’s chest and pushed him away. Zach’s hard muscle prevented him for feeling Geoff’s effort. Geoff turned his head away gasping for air. Zach released his hold on the smaller man. Geoff fell back relying on the wall behind him for support. He ran his hands through his hair and shifted his weight as he caught his breathe. Each slight movement caused his steel hard 8” cock to slap against Zach’s same sized semi-soft rod. “Sorry” Geoff said after the third slap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach looked down at their combatants, “Gives new meaning to the term cockfighting doesn’t it.” [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]The two men laughed. Zach swiveled his hips quickly back and forth causing his tool to batter the smaller man's.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff laughed and put up his hands, “Stop, stop. I surrender.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Don’t give up now. We both seem to be enjoying the battle.” Zach wrapped one of his huge hands around Geoff’s softening cock. Geoff took in a deep breath and immediately he pulsed back to steely hardness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“But it’s not a fair fight. You’re a super heavyweight and I’m just a featherweight.” Geoff said between deep breathes. Repeated waves of pleasure swept over his entire body with each powerful squeeze Zach applied.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You are no featherweight, Geoff. Definitely a middleweight and at the rate you’re growing you be a heavyweight contender at any second.” Zach leaned forward and licked Geoff’s left nipple which was as hard as his cock. Geoff moaned his approval. While still masterfully massaging Geoff’s cock, Zach licked Geoff’s equally excited right side and then moved up to his neck, then ear, before finding his hungry mouth. Within seconds Geoff couldn’t hold back any longer and released his load. The explosion of cr?me surprised Zach as it covered his abdominal wall. He released his grip on Geoff’s meat and took a step back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh my God, I’m so sorry. I usually don’t come so early.” Geoff blurted out at the sight of his seed oozing down Zach’s cobbled waist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“It’s okay. I’m glad you found our kiss so satisfying” Zach flashed a sympathetic smile. He then reached for a paper towel from the still broken dispenser and began to wipe his stomach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Here let me” Geoff said grabbing another towel. Zach lowered his hand to allow Geoff to do the work. “This isn’t easy, who’ve got a lot of deep nooks and crannies between your abs.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Most people wouldn’t think that’s a bad thing” Zach smirked as he tightened his eight pack causing the nooks to recede further. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Stop that” Geoff laughed as he finished. He ran his hand over Zach’s deeply defined waist to inspect his work. He soon realized what he was touching and his hand slowed to better enjoy his exploration. He felt a stirring deep within him, it was a new feeling and he was ashamed. He dropped his hand and took a step back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Before, you were going to ask me what it feels like to have muscles like this. Weren’t you?” Zach asked as he tensed his upper torso, causing his chest to ripple. Geoff nodded yes unable to take his eyes off the hypnotic movement of Zach’s pecs. Zach took Geoff’s hands into his and placed them on his chest. “Why don’t you tell me?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]Geoff took in a deep breath as his hands touched Zach’s undulating muscle tits. His lungs responded to his brain’s demand for more oxygen to prevent him from fainting. Geoff large hands tried to grab hold of the larger slabs of muscle. Their size, hardness and smoothness made it impossible to grasp. Geoff gave up and gently tickled Zach’s poker chip sized nipples. Geoff looked up to Zach’s smiling face for approval before continuing. The smaller man moved his hands up and over Zach’s shoulders, palming his huge delts like they were basketballs. He then cupped the back of the bodybuilder’s 20” inch relaxed arms before moving to the protruding bicep. Geoff traced the thick vein that ran along the top of each arm with his thumbs. Zach never took his eyes off of Geoff’s entranced face. He noticed Geoff was constantly licking his lips and swallowing hard to control the large volume of salvia forming in his mouth. “Do you want me to flex?” Zach asked softly. Geoff nodded without moving his eyes off the Herculean arms he was groping. Zach[/COLOR][COLOR=silver] slowly raised his arms into the classic double bicep pose.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff’s hands never lost contact with Zach’s expanding arms. He reached up and squeezed the softball sized peak, “So fucking big. I can’t even dent them, they are so hard. The power they possess must be incredible”. Zach didn’t say a word. He just slowly straightened his arms then flexed them harder. Geoff took in another deep breath. “My God, how strong are you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m about four to five times stronger than the average guy or at least twice as strong as someone like you.” Zach said softly and calmly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff moaned, “Tttwwice as strong”. Zach could feel his cock being attacked by his worshipper's hardening saber again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]After several seconds of exploring the magnificent upper arm, Geoff ran his hands up Zach’s thick forearms. He then brought both of his smaller hands to Zach’s clenched right fist. Geoff pulled at it unable to move the powerful limb. He gave a pitiful look into Zach’s eyes and whispered, “please”. Zach lowered his arm and opened his hand. Geoff explored the mighty paw, lining up his own hand for comparison. Zach’s fingers extended several inches beyond Geoff’s. His palm was several inches wider too. “So big and strong.” Geoff returned his hands to Zach’s relaxed forearms and slowly went up Zach’s mammoth arms and shoulders. Geoff dug his thumbs into the deep crevice below Zach’s traps before trying to encircle his thick bull-like neck. He ran his hands up the back of Zach’s head, his fingers raking through his wavy locks of spun gold. Again the two men’s eyes met. Geoff drank in the virile beauty of Zach’s flawless face. While their faces appeared almost emotionless, their eyes expressed how much they were enjoying the experience. Geoff flattened his hands and ran them down over Zach’s chest. Mr.Universe then flared his lats. Geoff followed Zach’s lead and traced the dramatic taper he created down to the unimaginable narrow waist of the giant. Zach released the vacuum he created and reversed his abs into a crunch. Geoff moved his hands to the distinct individual bricks of Zach’s stomach. Geoff thumbs chased each other down the deep center line dividing Zach’s perfectly symmetrical abdominals. Geoff froze just below Zach’s belly button, afraid to go any lower. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Don’t stop” Zach demanded. Geoff looked up into Zach’s crystalline eyes briefly before lowering his eyes back to his hands. Geoff traced the highway of veins that led from Zach’s waist to his crotch. After a brief hesitation he ran his fingers over Zach’s semi-hard cock following the thickest feeder vein. Zach was the one to gasp for more oxygen now. His fantasy was becoming a reality at last.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff ran one hand over Zach’s granite thigh as the other palmed the adjacent ball sack from underneath. The vast difference in their texture; the smooth hardness of the thigh compared to the fuzzy softness of the scrotum, excited Geoff for some reason. “Your boys are big”, he lifted upward “and very heavy”. Zach’s cock pulsed growing straighter, longer and thicker. Geoff moved both hands to explore Zach’s stiffening rod. He whispered hesitantly, “How big does it get?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I can think of one way for you to find out.” Zach commented between shallow breathes. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I don’t know how to…” Geoff said releasing his grip. Zach could see the fear in the smaller man’s eyes. The big man knew he would have to take charge once again. He put his hand on the shorter man’s shoulder and pushed down. Geoff fought back making his body stiff. Zach gave him a disapproving look and pressed harder, his foreman flexing with the effort. Geoff knees buckled and he knelt before the hulk. Face to face with the one-eyed monster, Geoff wrapped his hands around Zach’s huge endowment. Geoff kept squeezing trying to stop the growth, but Zach’s powerful pole couldn’t be denied. It forced Geoff’s athletic hands further apart as it rose higher and higher. Geoff became more frightened. Geoff’s fear aroused Zach. Becoming impatient with Geoff’s awkwardness, Zach put his hand behind Geoff’s head and pushed his face closer to his aching organ. “Please, stop. It’s too big. My mouth won’t, I mean, I can’t get it…I don’t know what to do.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach gave a loud sigh. “Not anohter newbie” he thought. “If you’re afraid to suck it, trying licking it.” Zach finally released his grip on Geoff’s head when he felt the pleasurable licks of a wet tongue. “Yeah, work the entire length, that’s a good boy.” Zach widened his stance and arched his back making his hard rod more prominent and easier for Geoff’s probing tongue to reach. Geoff overcame his reluctance; he became more imaginative and aggressive in his task. “Good work the base, oh yeah suck my balls”. Zach put his forearms behind his head, he licked his biceps. The scent from his deep arm pits acted as an aphrodisiac on him as it did on every one else. “Move your hands to my ass” he commanded. “Put your fingers into my crack. Yes, that’s it. Deeper, deeper; try to separate my cheeks.” Geoff did what he was told; he enjoyed being the subordinate for a change. Zach’s breathing became quicker, his body moist with sweat. “I’m almost there. Work your way to the tip.” Zach dropped his arms and leaned forward opening his eyes. He saw the star of his many fantasies trying to stuff his cock in his mouth. A shiver went through Zach’s body as Geoff’s teeth scraped the sensitive knob. The spasm caused Zach to relax his granite ass cheeks allowing Geoff’s probing fingers to reach his tender hole. “Fuck yeah”, Zach growled. He released his built up load. The speed and volume of the ejaculate surprised Geoff. He started to choke unable to swallow all of the salty output. Geoff fell back onto his ass trying to catch his breath. He peered up at Zach, whose slick body was expanding and contracting with each deep breath. He looked inhumanly large from Geoff’s low angle. Zach took a step back and ran his hands over his face to wipe away the sweat. He looked down at Geoff, “You all right?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff shook his head yes, between coughs. “Sorry, there was just so much. I didn’t know if I was supposed to spit or swallow.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach extended his hand. “I think swallowing is the more polite choice.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff smiled and grabbed Zach’s hand. He was quickly pulled up onto his feet. “I know I wasn’t very good. I’m sorry but I’ve never done this before, you know, been with a man like this.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Stop apologizing. It makes you sound like a woman.” With great care Zach pushed away the hair that was stuck to Geoff’s sweaty forehead with his thick fingers. “Don’t worry about it. You were great. Obviously, I was happy with your performance.” Zach bent down and kissed Geoff on the lips. He then walked to where he threw the towels earlier. He handed one to Geoff, then he wiped down his damp body with the other. Lastly he wrapped the towel around his waist, palming his package to dry the last bit of cum. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff watched Zach actions intently. He was fascinated by the way his body moved. Why did he find Zach so desirable? He never felt this way about any other man. Finally he spoke. “I guess this means I’m gay now?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh yeah, you’re a big homo, a real flamer” Zach mocked. He looked at the melancholy face of the brunt of his bad joke. “Listen you’re an incredibly handsome man in the fashion industry. I can only assume you have had plenty of invitations to be with other men before today.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff shrugged his shoulders, “I guess.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“And yet this was your first time. Don’t feel you have to put a label on yourself just because of this one incident. Not to sound arrogant, but you’re not the first straight man to go down on me. And usually I don’t have to work so hard to get them to do it. Pretend you are in college and this was just an experiment in your sexuality. You are young, healthy and sensual. It was a chance to expand your narrow view of the world. Carpe Diem, Geoff. ”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Really” Geoff asked looking relieved. “So I’m not gay?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I think curious would be a better description.” Zach decided to have a little more fun with the model, “Unless you have a sudden urge to see a GeorgeMichael concert?” Both men laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach walked over to the mirror and checked himself out. He ran his fingers through his hair. Again Geoff found him fascinating to watch. “Can I ask you another question?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach gave him a disapproving look, “I thought we already covered that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sorry”, Geoff said shrugging his shoulders. Zach shot him another disapproving look and put his hands on his hips. Geoff rung his hands, relaxing only when a smile formed on Zach’s beautiful face. “I don’t know how to ask this…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Do you want me to give you another hand job?” Geoff shook his head no. “Do you want to feel up my arms again?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Geoff smiled and shook his head from side to side as if to say maybe before he spoke again. “Tempting, but what I was trying to say, before you interrupted me, was…. Damn, I don’t know how to ask this without sounding like a woman again.” Zach got a curious look on his face as he lowered his hands from his hips. Geoff dropped his eyes to the floor, “Could you…hold me?” He then raised his eyes to see Zach’s expressionless face. Geoff quickly added loudly, “only for a minute”. Zach raised his eyebrows to say “sure, why not” and opened his arms. Geoff took the few steps toward Zach, but not touching him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Its okay, wrap your arms around me and rest your head on my chest.” Again Geoff did as Zach ordered. The two men stood in each other’s arms for a few seconds in silence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You are like a radiator; your body heat is very soothing. It reminds me of a rock massage I had in Arizona last year.” Zach could feel Geoff’s body becoming more relaxed as he melted into him. “You smell better though”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Thanks.” Zach put one hand on Geoff’s head and gently rubbed the smaller man’s back with the other.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Ummm” Geoff purred, “Now I know why women always want to cuddle. I feel so safe like this.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Don’t worry Geoff, I won’t let anything happen to you”, Zach whispered. He realized it was something Geoff wanted, no needed to hear him say. Maybe this was Geoff’s fantasy. Geoff squeezed Zach harder. Zach felt Geoff’s body shake. He heard what sounded like a whimper. Was Geoff crying? Geoff’s body became limp, but he was easily held in place by Zach’s strong arms. Zach used his knowledge of psychology and took a guess why Geoff was reacting like he was. “It’s not always easy being a handsome man, is it Geoff? Society expects you to be in complete control at all times. As a model you are supposed to be the ideal man. The definition of masculinity: strong, stoic, and emotionless. You aren’t allowed to show any signs of weakness. But sometimes you want to be the weak one, don’t you? You want to be held instead of doing the holding. It’s all right Geoff; I’ll hold you for as long as you want me to.” Geoff’s sobbing became louder. Zach started to gently sway their bodies. Soon Geoff became quiet. He released his arms around Zach and he raised his head from Zach’s muscle pillow. Zach let go. Geoff wiped his tears from Zach’s hard chest. He then wiped his own eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m not going to apologize. But, I don’t know what just happened. I feel like a total fool”, Geoff turned to the mirror. He grabbed a paper towel and dried his face. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach moved in behind him and put his hands on the model’s shoulders. “It’s okay. There’s nothing to be feel foolish about.” Zach squeezed his shoulders gently. “Today turned out to be pretty unforgettable, eh?” Geoff shook his head. “And to think all I wanted was a good work out and a blow job from a hunky model.” Both man laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Looking into Zach’s reflected eyes, Geoff said “Thank you”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No problemo, dude. You okay?” Geoff shook his head yes. Zach removed his hands after another comforting squeeze. He reached for the doorknob. “No one has to know what happened here if you don’t want them to. So it may be a good idea to wait a couple of minutes before you come out of the closet.” Zach laughed, “And I mean that literally not metaphorically.” Zach stepped into the locker room and closed the door behind him. Geoff looked back into the mirror and fixed his hair. He took a deep breath, adjusted his towel and puffed out his chest. He then left the supply closet. Zach got dressed and walked by Geoff as he exited the locker room. The two men didn’t acknowledge each other as he passed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach said his goodbyes to Griggs and walked out into the daylight. He stepped into the SUV and started the engine. He took one more look at the gym’s facade. He knew it would be the last time he would ever see it. He had finally closed the chapter of that part of his life. He was shaken from his deep thoughts as a bus zoomed passed his driver’s side window. A smile came over his face as he thought about his plans tonight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]----------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The hotel suite door opened and two powerfully built men kissing emerged. “Enough, I really have to go this time”, Gio said pushing himself away from his larger companion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach released his grip on Gio’s narrow hips and held up his hands. He then crossed his arms and casually leaned his massive frame against the door frame filling the entire opening. “Fine, I guess you don’t find me attractive anymore.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Gio scanned Zach’s seductive pose. He wore only a pair of square-cut, white designer underwear. The crisp white fabric made his tanned skin look more golden than brown. The overburdened contoured pouch fell well below the hem of the leg openings showcasing his manliness. He looked like a morphed image from a gay porn site. Gio licked his lips. His eyes finally made it to Zach’s face with its mischievous grin. Gio chuckled and started to walk backwards away from the room. “Oh no, you don’t. That’s not going to work this time.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Okay, okay. I’ll behave. If you really have to go, let me at least walk you to the elevator.” Zach shifted his entire weight back onto his feet and followed Gio down the hall. He playfully slapped the Italian’s hard ass.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]An older couple passed by the two men. The stunned look on their faces made Gio laugh. “Do you want to put on something with a little more coverage first?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach looked down and palmed his package, lifting it slightly before letting its heft fall back into place. “Why, I wear less than this when I’m at the pool.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The two men reached the elevator. Gio pushed the call button, then turned to Zach. “Thank you again. I really enjoyed spending time with you again.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach ran his hand over Gio’s shoulder and upper arm. “I could tell.” The men smiled. “Seriously, I enjoyed seeing you too. It made up for us missing Valentine’s Day.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Gio put his hands into his pockets and shrugged his shoulders. “I’m glad you understood. That day means a lot to us; it’s our wedding anniversary after all. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“How….romantically bourgeois”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hey, it makes it easy for me to remember. I did love the text message you sent me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I know it’s a little impersonal, but I thought that would be safer than mailing a card to your home.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Speaking of anniversaries, ours is only a couple of months away. Will I see you then?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach wanted to say “7 weeks and 2 days to be exact”. But instead he pretended not to have remembered. “Is it? Wow, this year has flown by. I don’t know what my schedule will be. There’s this movie thing I’m supposed to do, then my manager wants me to focus on the Olympia. I shouldn’t get distracted from my training.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Is that what I am, a distraction?” Gio asked being coy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Definitely” Zach answered as he ran his finger over Gio’s plump lips.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Gio opened his mouth and began to suck on Zach’s thick digit. Zach felt his cock pulse. “Don’t start something you aren’t going to finish”. Gio opened his mouth and Zach lowered his hand. “You’re such a tease.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]There was a ding as the elevator reached their floor. The elevator door opened and Gio stepped inside. He put his hand on the door to keep it from closing as he spoke. “Well I hope you reconsider and you can pull yourself away from your training. I want to share your birthday cake with you this year.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach thought about how he would enjoy Gio licking clean his iced cock. “I’ll think about it and let you know.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You do that.” Gio let go of the door, “Goodbye”. Zach raised his hand and gave a slight wave. The two stared into each other’s eyes as the door slowly closed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach turned and walked back to his dimly light room. He entered through the door he had left open and closed it behind him. He sighed and flopped onto the unmade bed. He grabbed one of the pillows, placed it under his nose and inhaled deeply. He wanted to smell Gio’s scent one more time. He closed his eyes and rolled over onto his back. He slid his hand down into his underwear and pulled out his growing cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Did you want to be alone with your pillow?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Zach sat up quickly. He saw someone sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. It took a moment to figure out who it was in the soft lighting. “Shit! What the hell are you doing here Chase?” Zach got to his feet and stuffed his rubbery rod back into his underwear.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Clarence591; April 24th, 2008 at 02:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence591 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2008, 08:45 PM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
Great story

Spectacular.

Keep up the great work!!!!
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2008, 08:34 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Same here.
  #4   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2008, 08:13 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Amazing stories, and in perfect detail! I could see/feel/smell exactly what Geoff could when he was exploring Zach's body.
Keep it up!
  #5   Add to Norsejock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2008, 09:08 PM

Norsejock is on a distinguished road
Question

I notice that at one point in Zach's ... encounter with Geoff and the name changes to Chase briefly.

Did you originally intend this to be an encounter with Chase?

Enquiring minds who want a look into your fabulous writer's mind want to know!

I cannot wait to see Chase and Zach's encounter. It's gonna be awesome!
  #6   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 07:23 AM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
It does seem fitting to end this great story with Zach/Ben's next birthday. There is a sense of closure about it.

Of course, we are all pondering what will happen on his birthday. Will Zach retain his "better man" or will he revert back to his former self? Even if Zach reverts back, he seems to have found an inner strength and confidence within himself, and would still be a "better man" for the experience.

It seems that, for now, Zach is using his "better man" abilities in a non-arrogant/ego manner, but will Wen Chu reappear and take these abilities away? Or will Zach be able to use his new abilities for the good of all concerned.

Waiting for the next chapter.

Last edited by sierraca; April 25th, 2008 at 05:13 PM.
  #7   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2008, 08:47 AM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
NorseJock, sorry to say it was just a typo. O sent me a PM and I corrected it. My mind was probably on the next chapter which focuses solely on Chase and Zach. A lot happens at a pretty quick pace and there's long monologues with a detailed backstory. All things I worry about (to make sure they make sense, hold the reader's interest and flow correctly). The last chapter has definitely been the most challenging for this writer's humble mind.

BTW, love the name "NorseJock". You'd of thought that one word could conjure up the image of the perfect man. Good imagination.

Sierraca, I hope you enjoy the last chapter. I wanted to say I added references to Wen Chu after reading your last comments. I thought it was a good idea to put him in the final chapter since he played such an important role in the storyline. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options