The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 05:55 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
College Muscle Part 5

College Muscle Part 5
"A Day at The Mall"

I knew I might regret it, But I leaned in and kissed him on his warm tender lips…

Matt suddenly grabbed me on the shoulder with his thick hand pushing me away from him, his face looking mad as hell. I closed my eye’s expecting a punch when he pulled me in for another kiss, sticking his tongue into my mouth. The intense rush of sexual energy ran through my body feeling his both are cocks grow together. Matt ran his hands down my back slipping them into my waistband playing with my virgin ass, suddenly feeling his body flex as he ripped off my shorts with his strength. My boner was fully hard while his was still swelling even bigger against my body his warm cum already starting to pump through his shorts. Matt rolled over on top of me his heavy pecs hanging there touching my own but the best part was feeling his immense weight ontop of. It was enough to make anyone cum especially knowing it was all muscle. He kissed me again when I noticed his mammoth cocking starting to grow out of his shorts a stream of cum flowing out of the swelling head. Matt suddenly flipped me over on my stomach, his huge hairy balls dangling against my legs as he lubed my ass with his own cum, shoving half the cock up my ass. I screamed for a second feeling like a beer bottle had just entered penetrated my ass. Matt grabbed my chest shoving the rest of his cock in slowly beginning to buck his body against my own.
The pain was unimaginable making me scream louder and louder feeling like his cock would rip me in half. I was sure the neighbors would here us from both of are groans but all the pain soon became an intense pleasure. Matt heaved his massive hairy chest against my back kissing my neck, his body feeling like it was on fire. He grunted like a beast speeding up pounding me like crazy his balls swinging back and fourth between my legs, feeling what seemed like gallons of cum being pumped into my ass, overflowing out onto my legs. Matt grunted again except this time louder slamming his cock in faster.. and to my disbelief his cock seemed even bigger, stretching my hole even further making me scream one more. I thought it was fully hard a second ago when it filled my entire hole. Now it seems even thicker and more massive gushing torrents of cum everywhere. I felt the bed below us start to get soaking wet, Matt’s tongue licking the sweat off my back wildly. He started moaning and groaning even more finally letting out a final roar unloading every ounce of warm cum into my body, my own cock joining along with him as I Jerked it furiously. Matt kept bucking me for a couple more minutes going slower and slower his cum and moans starting to subside.. I felt him pull his cock out of my tender butt standing up next to the bed putting on some underwear with a confused look on his face. He sat down on the wet bed and put his hands on his head. I got up and wrapped my hand around his shoulder

“hey.. are you ok”

“This… This just seems all fucked up.. I'm just confused…. I always knew I might have been attracted to guys but I always denied it. I’m not supposed to be gay.. And then you came into my life and I felt something I had never felt for anyone before and when I'm with you.. I feel better then ever, like I matter. Not body has ever cared about me so much or supported me like you do........ I do like you a lot and I want to give this a try… but you can't tell Anyone about this. Ok, We can’t change the way we act in public or anything I can't handle that much right now Ok”

“Yeah Ok”

“No You have to understand, You can’t even flirt with me I just Can’t Right Now”

“Matt is ok… its ok”

I pulled Matt back down onto the bed are naked soaked bodies touching each other once more. I ran my fingers through Matt’s short hair when he rapped his arms around my body lifting me up on his wide chest. I placed my head on his thick hairy pec and fell asleep.

The Next morning I woke up to the sound I woke up to a loud tearing noise repeating it self every few seconds, opening my eye’s to see Matt standing there in nothing but his underwear smiling knowing that tight ass of his was mine. Matt grunted in frustration with a pile of ripped clothes next to him, trying on another shirt only to hear it snap unable to hold his massive frame.

“grr Fuck”

I got up with a huge morning wood standing up behind him hugging gently with my arms.

“Ohh Hey morning” Matt Turned around

“Morning to you too everything ok?” I kissed him on the lips, his whole body feeling tense at first then relaxed as I felt him kiss me back.

“Heh Sorry I’m going to have to get used to that.. Maybe we can do it again”

I laughed kissing his tender lips again feeling his arms wrap around me are slowly lifting me off the ground, like my own personal superman. I heard another tear as his underwear ripped to the ground leaving him standing there naked.

“Haha Shit Matt what’s happening, did you workout this morning?”

“No See that’s just it I must have grown again or something because nothing fits anymore, Even My shoes are beginning to feel tight! Don’t get me wrong its fucking hot that I’m growing this fast but I really wanted to go work out this morning because I didn’t get to at all yesterday, but shit How can I Go anywhere without any clothes!!”

“Well Did you try everything?”

“Nah there’s a couple of T-shirts left, and all my shorts fit, but non of my underwear”

“Ok Well Try the rest of the T-shirts on and try on the other pair of posers you got, and if that doesn’t work I’ll just go shopping while you wait here”

Matt Slipped on the other shirts tearing through it before it even got to his abs. He lifted up the last shirt finally getting it down to his waist but was fitting obscenely tight. Matt got on a pair of bright red posers, then put on a pair of basketball shorts which as freaky as it sounded looked more and more like boxer briefs. His legs had filled every available space in the shorts with nothing but muscle and cock. I was worried non of the clothes would even last through the day, actually I knew they wouldn’t.. Matt walked over to the mirror and laughed looking at how ridiculous he looked in the undersized clothes, causing his shirt to rip open”

“haha Shit Dude I can’t believe this!! Were going to have to finish and post that website today bro, I’ll barley have any money after we buy me some new clothes today.. But Shit is this awesome.. Growing so fast and, becoming this huge.. MMF”

I heard a faint tear as Matt started to flex getting off at his own reflection in the mirror, his shorts starting to get even tighter outline his perfect bubble butt. Matt snickered and turned around with a semi hard cock a huge grin on his face..

“Ok I think we better go shopping before I get a boner and blow these things to shit haha”

Matt grabbed one of his hoodies and his car keys as we headed out. The whole way out to the car everyone stared at the massive cock packing up behind his shorts and I don’t blame them. Every detail of his manhood was imprinted on the strained fabric from the beginning of his shaft to his massive cock head, and softball size testicles. Matt grinned watching all the aw struck faces hearing his shorts fabrics snap and tear just by walking.

“Fuck Dude that’s what its all about haha. Did you see there faces! I had to try so hard not to get a boner”

“And its all mine..” I hitt Matt’s ass

“DUDE!!” Matt Grabbed my collar with his hand looking mad as hell

“You Can’t Do That In Public, I TOLD you”

“What Matt, I’m sorry… there’s no one around at all. I didn’t think you would care”

“I know its just… fuck dude I’m sorry… Its just going to take a while to get used to. I
do want to be your… Boy friend….. Just give me some time please…”

“Yeah I’m sorry”

“Don’t be your cute when you looked scared haha. Here I’ll make it up to you, You get to drive”

“For Real”

“Yeah Take it away”

I grabbed the keys and got in his car, hearing his shorts snap and crack some more as he sat down in the tiny car pushing the seat back all the way, his legs still hitting the dashboard

“Fuck I think I’m going to have to get a truck haha”

“That’s for sure haha”

I started the car and took off to the Mall with my new boyfriend. I had never had so many eye’s on me before walking with Matt, but I figured I had better start getting used to it. Because it wasn’t just his outrageous bulge it was the size of his muscles. Even the gray hoodie he was wearing couldn’t contain his size as each pec was visibly punching up against the fabric. We walked by a couple of stores trying not to laugh from all the stares finally getting walking by an Abercrombie. Matt stopped Chuckling at the store front model, turning towards me giving me that grin..

“They may have something to fit his muscle’s but do you think they have anything to fit THESE muscles haha”

“you thinking what I’m thinking”

“hell yeah lets give these guys a show”

Matt walked into the story with his chest pushed out coming up behind the one of the clerks who was folding some clothes. He was pretty built himself and would have normally looked big but standing next to Matt he just looked small..

“Excuse me”

“Hi How may I.. help…you”

The clerk looked like he was going to piss his pants as Matt stood inches away from him. The clerk shook looking down at Matt’s bulge his mouth hanging open it utter shock.

“Hey I was wondering do you have anything that will Fit Me”

Before the clerk could say a word Matt lifted off his hoodie throwing it on the floor flexing his muscles hitting a double bicep pose, watching a huge wet spot form on the clerks Jeans as he creamed his pants right there. Matt and I both tried not to laugh

“Ive Just been growing so Fast lately, and All My clothes no longer fit”

“uhhhh… Let me… check..”

The Clerk turned around and walked away. Matt and I turned to each other and burst out laughing.

“Shit dude That was the best! Did you see he cummed his pants, oh man”

“Haha Yeah, You think he’ll find anything for you”

“Probably not, I’m looking around the store Ian and I seriously think the stores I used to shop at won’t be able to take my size anymore!! Fuck it sucks but Its so Fucking hot at the same time. If nothing fits here I’m going to have to start shopping at speciality stores I’m getting so big haha”

That one sentence made my thoughts run wild. The idea of him getting so big and huge that we would to start getting his clothes specially made for some reason made me wanna pop a hard on right there.

“Um We only have 6 XL Shirts and 3 XXL Shirts”

“Haha OK I’ll try them On But They might Not Fit”

The Clerk looked one more time at Matt’s bulge and walked away again. Matt grabbed some other clothes and headed into the dressing room. I grabbed something to, heading into the dressing room with Matt, already seeing two of the what must have been XL Shirts on the floor snapped into shreds.

“Haha Yeah I know Those Shirts Didn’t Even Last a couple of flexes”

Matt Slipped on a pair of jeans barley able to slide his legs in suddenly hearing the seems start to split and snap. He finally got them past his thighs coming up to the next problem.. His giant cock.. Matt struggled and grunted trying to pull up the jeans past his enormous bulge, finally yanking on them hearing another tear.

“Shit This is unbelievable!! They were the biggest size too”

Matt broke the zipper trying to zip them up laughing hysterically. Flexing his legs a little hearing the fabric strain even more

“Haha Ok Bro, I have to This is Just To Hot”

Matt Suddenly grunted going into a flexing frenzy the jeans starting to snap and tear from all sides. His bulge growing bigger against the tortured denim like his body was ripping the clothes from all angles. Matt couldn’t help but laugh watching in the mirror as the jeans Exploded from the two massive legs. Matt groaned feeling his monster cock unleash from the denim throbbing up and down in the tortured red posers, almost fully hard.

“Shit MMF That felt good. I’m telling you Ian no matter how many time I do that, its fucking hot everytime.

I looked down biting my lip at his cock start to pump that hot cum I desired so much. I ran my hand down the huge muscular leg grinning at Matt

“Yeah its cool, but there is still one piece of clothing on”

I grabbed his posers and snapped them against his leg

“Haha Ok but don’t say I didn’t warn you, because Your about to see what a REAL Muscle Freak Looks Like GRRRR”

Matt suddenly not even seeming to care started grunting even louder then before flexing every part of his muscle’s totally getting off on his own body in the mirror. I stared in shock as Matt’s body in a matter seconds looked like he had just got done from an intense work out, every muscle swelled up to there true size getting covered in his freakish sized veins. His boner kept throbbing up and down still swelling bigger and thicker inching up quicker then ever as he snickered like he was getting high off his own size,. I looked down watching his wet spot grow across his posers like a paper towel absorbing a spill of water in continued grow. I rubbed my cock through my shorts watching the huge muscle beast before me flex his cock as hard letting out a final groan the posers snapping to the ground, the gigantic manhood fully rock hard. I couldn’t take it any longer coming up behind him licking his thick muscular back when he turned around ripping off my shirt grabbing waist pulling me in to kiss me wildly to the loud techno music. He worked his way down my neck licking my nipples with his tongue until he reached the bottom of my crotch. He slid down my shorts ripping off my briefs releasing my 10 inch pric, plunging his mouth on top of my swelling head. It felt like a hoover vacuum sucking my dick feeling like it would explode, his tongue licking my shaft wildly. I grabbed his huge lats like two handles pushing his head all the way down my Shaft, hearing him groan as his face got stuffed In my hairy balls. He kept going faster and faster, fingering my ass with his thick two fingers pushing them all the way up. I moaned stopping him before I would cum. He came back up and gave me kiss, I could feel his cum shoot out uncontrollably on me knowing it was my turn. I went down to the huge beast realizing I couldn’t even get my hand around the whole cock it had become so thick and huge, roped in veins bigger then my fingers, But I didn’t care I had to taste that cum again. I shoved my mouth over his jaw-breaking cock feeling the river of cum flow onto my tongue like a drinking fountain of Muscle juice. Matt moaned with pleasure, wanting to deep throat his cock like he did with me but I couldn’t. His manhood has become so huge the term jaw-breaking cock I just used soon became a reality, for I couldn’t go any further then a I measly 2 inches onto his python. And yet Matt didn’t seem to care enjoying every minute of it gushing more cum into my mouth. I must have sucked his cock for 5 minutes and he was still cumming except quicker and more of it, wondering how it was all possible. I looked at his testicles still in amazement how huge they were. Just one of them was bigger then my two combined. I started to get full from drinking so much but it was so good, thicker and warmer then before. Matt suddenly grabbed my head

“Wait stop… I don’t want to cum yet. I have been wanting to do this ever sense this last night”

Matt lifted me up into the air licking my cock one more time turning me around placing me on the floor. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to be lifted up by someone Even though it was almost like being a toy to him with his immense power. I stood there feeling him kiss my neck taking cum from his cock rubbing it into my crack. He slammed up against the wall with sheer power ramming his beast into my hole. I moaned still feeling the pain but this time I loved it. I heard Matt’s back slamming up against the wall behind us as he bucked me

“MMF Why Is this Place so Small!!”

Before I knew it Matt Pushed both his hands up against the wall in front of me, without warning hearing the shocking sound of the wood panel splitting at the sides, the metal bolts starting to strain and groan. I couldn’t believe the display of strength that was being displayed before me, or for that matter his desire to fuck me. I heard a final blow praying there was no one in the stall next to us, watching the wood panel slam through Matt laughing as he continued to plow my ass. He fucked me for what seemed like over 15 minutes, me almost on the verge of cumming a second time from the over whelming ecstasy and size of the monster that was penetrating me. He finally blew his load practically flooding the floor, with my small drop of cum to join his huge puddle. We cleaned are selves up with the torn up fabric. I grabbed some sweats for Matt in shock even those barely fit him, then ringing up all the items. We left the Abercrombie store and headed to purchase even more things, especially at the big and tall store where thankfully things fit him. We bought Matt new underwear, shirts. shorts, pants and even new shoes. The amount he was spending was unbelievable raking up the bill to 1,200 dollars from just the two stores, and the worse part is I knew they wouldn’t last him a month or even a couple week. But seeing Matt fulfill his dream was all worth especially when we went to his favorite store which was a small, but successfully popular shop called Everything Bodybuilding. It was lined wall to wall with bodybuilding supplies which Made Matt go into a buying frenzy like a kid at Christmas purchasing supplements, protein mixtures, and power bars. All of it enough for probably over 5 people with the normal use, but Matt was anything from normal, and he knew it from all the compliments and stares. Everyone couldn’t believe not only how huge he was for his age, but how wide and thick his body had become. He also ordered bigger pair of posers through the shops’s retailer, and even bought some smaller ones so he could blow out of them just for fun. And I loved every minute of it, even though it was costing us another 300 dollars, it was some how hot in a way. Especially when he ate.. Everyone stared at us as Matt ate Through enough food to feed an average family and then some. The beast ordered a whole extra large pizza eating it in a matter of minutes and still hungry, heading over to subway for 2 foot long sandwiches and stopped by Jamba Juice for a Massive Protein Shake. Topped off with 3 of the bars we just bought from the Bodybuilding store. He ate it all before I could even finish my orange chicken from panda express. He just wiped his face smiling at me every now and then, but I realized this money spree wasn’t going to last for ever.

“So Matt we should Definitely figure out the website”

“I know I was just thinking about that, How much should we charge?”

“Well at the rate your spending I’d say 20 dollars a person. And then maybe we should add buttons on for even more donations, your going to need all the money you can get!”

“That’s For Sure! Cause tell you the truth I’m still hungry! I can’t keep this up if the website doesn’t work. I have like 200 dollars left in my bank account and my shit face parents wont give me anymore. My little bro found the website where we posted the pics on and told my parents.. I love the little guy but that was dumb of him”

“Wait.. Why was he on the website?”

“I don’t know he’s always been into muscle especially mine. He looked at me like I was the best thing that ever happened, and he just like’s muscle in general. I actually caught the little fucker jerking off to one of my magazines haha”

“Oh Shit are you serious, haha what did you do”

“What any horny respectable brother would do… I jerked off with him”

“Wow! You guys seem tight”

“Yeah we are I feel kinda bad for leaving but I’m going to make it up to him during Christmas! I wanna get him started on building some muscle too so he can get big, not as big as me, but big haha..”

“I don’t think anyone can get as big as you haha”

“That’s for sure! But I’m hoping my little brother won’t find this website. I think to rake in a lot of cash we should post my stats everyday and video’s and pictures… Speaking of which My muscles are aching to hit some weights today, sense I didn’t at all yesterday. So you mind going after this with me”

“You serious? Maybe you should take another day off, We could have some more fun” I winked

“Tempting dude haha but we can always do that later and I gained 29 Pounds this past week! So I gotta work twice as much so I can really Blow them away this week.. You going to eat that?”

“Haha yeah go ahead I’m stuffed”

Matt ate the remaining food on my plate taking the piles of trays to the trash. He turned around and smiled at me, still making my mouth almost hang open at his massive bulge for everyone to see. I couldn’t help but laugh as he turned to the side realizing his bulge stuck out a good 2 inches from his legs making it noticeable from every angle, even with his baggy sweat pants. We headed out to the car loading up all the stuff in the truck then headed back to campus to hit the gym. When we got there Matt couldn’t wait at all even to get to the locker room, getting out of the car and changing in the parking lot turning heads left and right. I held up one of his huge shirts as he stripped completely nude behind the car door, peaking over watching him put on his new briefs. To my astonishment the fabric still strained as it went over his crotch area, but damn did he look good. We headed into the gym right for the scale for a shocking discovery. Matt had gained an unheard of 7 pounds sense yesterday making him 282 Pounds and he hadn’t even worked out. I watched Him explode in laughter watching him flex for me

“7 POUNDS!! Shit hahaha I don’t even know what to say! This is so unreal bro, I wouldn’t be surprised if the new clothes didn’t even last a couple weeks”

Matt laughed one more time grabbing the milk jug from his bag, which had become his new water bottle practically dumping half a canister of supplement into it. He filled the rest up with water swigging down the whole thing like it was a bottle of gateraid. He got on the weights and started lifting, so he could grow even bigger. And boy did he grow..

Last edited by soccerstud88; April 25th, 2008 at 06:09 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 05:57 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Excellent! You just make it hotter & hotter! Thanks for making my night!
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Dude:

I.Love.You.
keep it up!!
~Chris ;p

Things happen.
  #4   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2008, 06:31 AM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
this story is awesome, i read it last night at 3am but was too tired to write anything haha, it was SO good that i came back today especially to say how much i enjoyed it!
  #5   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2008, 01:17 PM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
I love the relationship developing between these two. That first scene with them is so freaking hot. Also love the fact that poor Matt just can't seem to find any clothes that'll fit him. XD

Great job, dude! Keep it comin'!
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,307 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Yes!

Oh, man! This is hot, hot hot! I especially like the way he uses his size and strength to let everybody know he can do whatever he wants. Love it!
  #7   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2008, 10:27 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
This is hot, i have nothing else to say because my brain is already melted by the hotness

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #8   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Fuck!

Shit dude i blew the biggest load over that part in the changing room! Nice soccerstud, I'm loving this story. Would like some more growth though
  #9   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2008, 08:05 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
This is my favorite story I've read in months...I love it, and can't wait for more more more! I love how FAST he's growing!
  #10   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:36 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Sorry Guys I have been really busy But I'll Try and Post chapter 6 hopefully before friday.

Thanks for your support
  #11   Add to sunnyday501's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2008, 12:34 AM

sunnyday501 is on a distinguished road
Amazing

I?m from Europe and I want to say that your stories of young muscled boys are amazing. I like indeed those between brothers, one humilliating the other with his growth.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options