The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raccoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2008, 01:43 PM

raccoon is on a distinguished road
Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH2 PT5

THIS IS NOT MINE, NOR WAS ANY PART OF IT WRITTEN BY ME!
[COLOR=Orange]REPOSTED WITH PERMISSION.
http://inflatedmuscle.deviantart.com/[/COLOR]

Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH2 PT5

On his way home from school, Kenny Flowers dropped Andy?s book bag off at his house. Andy?s mother said that Andy wasn?t feeling well but thanked him for bringing it by. The two paused as if there was more they wanted to say but didn?t know where to start. Finally Kenny just grinned and said, ?Tell Andy, I?ll see him at school,? before he jumped back in his pickup. Ken continued to ignore the text messages and emails from Shawn and there were plenty. All ending with ?hit me up when you get this.?
That night Carl was helping Kenny work on his truck in the garage. Thanks to his dad Kenny had good mechanical abilities. Carl for his part was mostly standing by and throwing in some advice here and there. Taking a tool out of his son hands and replacing it with one he thought would be a better choice occasionally. Kenny liked working with his dad but they didn?t seem to have the free time to do it these days. With the events of the day running through his mind, Kenny was a bit quiet and not enjoying it as much as normal. If Carl noticed a change, he didn?t let on.
It came time to break free a tight bolt. As Kenny slipped the socket over the bolt and started to pull on the breaker bar, Carl broke in, ?Better let me do that. You don?t want to round off the edges.?
?I got it?, Kenny grunted. He pulled on the bar and his entire upper body tensed as the bolt held tight. Carl watched his son?s muscles swelled under his white t-shirt and was once again struck with surprise at the changes in Kenny recently. The straps of the bibs he wore dug into his muscled shoulders as he applied pressure to the tool in his hands. With a creaking sound the bolt broke loose and began to turn.
?Shit, you?re stronger than I give you credit for, bud.?
Kenny glanced up with a grin as he threaded a new bolt into the hole with grease smeared fingers. ?Yeah I guess.? Once he had tighten the bolt to his father?s satisfaction the teen stepped back and returned the tools to the wheeled box beside the vehicle. Carl checked the oil and added a quart as Kenny started to shake off the baggy bibs he had put on before he started the dirty job.
Without looking up Carl said as if talking to the engine in front of him, ?You been making some hellish gains in the weight room lately.?
Kenny felt a spin in his gut. He didn?t respond. He hung his bibs up on a peg in the corner and rolled the tool chest back to its designated spot against the wall.
Carl stood up wiping his broad cracked hands on a soiled rag he?s pulled from his back pocket. The big man turned to his son and continued, ?Tommy been helping you out??
?Yeah.? Kenny was uncomfortable with the topic.
?Tommy?s a big boy.? Carl paused as if he wasn?t sure where he was going with this. ?He hasn?t gotten you into anything you shouldn?t be has he??
?What like bodybuilding?? Kenny snapped back uncharacteristically.
?No like juice.?
Kenny snorted. Carl was the last one to talk to anybody about juicing. He remembered the guys that hung around and lifted with his Dad when he was growing up, all looked like they had walked out of the pages of some muscle mag. Hell a good half of them still did including his Dad. Kenny thought, ?I?m not stupid.? ?Don?t worry Arnold, nobody?s going be dipping into your Mexican stash.? Kenny never talked to his dad like that and almost heard the words in a sort of detached way as if he floated above the scene.
Carl?s tone changed, ?What was that you just said wise ass?? He barked when he said it and the man rarely used this tone with Kenny. He rarely needed to.
?Nothing, sir.?
?That?s what I thought!? Carl walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a beer and a soda which he handed to his son as they settled into the sofa in front of the wide screen. Carl?s anger seemed to melt away as he crossed the room and sank into old worn couch.
?Look I?m just saying things are different these days. There is a lot of trouble that can come from that. People are on a warpath about drugs. Besides you?re too young. Your body?s got a lot of changing to do yet.?
Kenny said simply, ?I?m not on any shit Dad. Neither is Tom. He?s just been pushing me and making me eat enough for three people is all.?
?Good.? The two watched the basketball game for some time in silence.
Kenny could feel his Dad?s eyes on him every once in a while. The boy didn?t look over at him.
?Where?d you get those shorts??
?WalMart. Why??
?Just wondering. You must be out growing stuff left and right. You need more money for clothes??
?Mom and Doug bought me a bunch of stuff over the weekend.?
?Oh. Good old Doug,? Carl grunted. The construction worker reached over and plucked at the hem of the baggy nylon shorts. ?What size are those.?
?I don?t know? large, I guess.?
Kenny knew where this was headed. He felt sick. He didn?t want to talk about this with his Dad. He thought about just getting up and going to the house. Carl thought Kenny?s changes might have something to do with the clothes he wore. The subject had never been raised since his father had found him so blown up in his clothes that time when Kenny was eight.
Before he could leave, Carl reached back to the wall covered with his sporting gear and caught up the leg of a snowsuit and pulled it off the hook. ?Why don?t you try these on for me? I bet they?d damn near fit.?
Kenny jumped to his feet. He was mad and embarrassed. Instead of trying on his Dad?s suit he pulled his shirt over his head and shoved the baggy nylon shorts he had on around his ankles. The boy stood in his underwear with his pale muscled body exposed as he raised his arms. ?It?s really me Dad! There?s nothing funny going on.? Before Carl could respond, Kenny had pulled up his shorts and left the garage. The unexpected warmth of the late winter day had given over to a chilly night. It in fact was clear and cold. There were still mounds of snow around the yard though the gradually warming temperature had bared the grass in spots. His breath filled the air around him with steam as he panted. He wanted to just take off running through the streets just to get away like Andy had but it was far too cold dressed as he was. Kenny squeezed his t-shirt to his chest and ran for the house.
Kenny locked the door to his room and made his way through the piles of dirty clothes on the floor to his bed side. He glanced down at ?Mike?s? cell phone on the night stand. Shawn had sent six messages and he imagined there would be as many emails on the computer. Kenny turned the lights off and dropped onto his bed snuggling under the covers and pulling them up over his head.
Kenny wasn?t surprised that his father had hinted at the topic tonight. He had expected it for a while now. Kenny had watched his body change almost weekly in the mirror; his dad wasn?t going to miss the change in him. Kenny couldn?t bear to talk about his body morphing ability with his Dad. He could remember how uncomfortable his Dad was that day he caught him in his clothes. The memory still embarrassed Kenny. As for the topic of steroids ? Kenny knew far more about them then he wanted to admit to Carl. Shawn had been schooling him well on the topic and more.
By the second week ?Mike? and the jacked wrestler had met to lift together, Shawn had opened up with his training partner about his second deepest secret. ?Mike? had been marveled over the almost daily changes that he saw in Shawn?s build. The naive morphed man had almost been convinced that it was due entirely to his special shakes he made at Shawn?s insistence after every workout that had the wrestler swelling up bigger by the day. There were other changes in Shawn lately that just amazed Kenny. The bones in his face seemed more prominent and the bodybuilder even appeared to be taller all of a sudden. Shawn had grown into his size at an early age so it seemed kind of late for another growth spurt. As ?Mike? peppered the stud with questions about how he had changed so much since they had met that night at the pizza joint, Shawn sat up on the end of the bench as he adjusted the wide belt he wore pulling it tighter around his waist, the muscled young man said, ?Well the roids don?t hurt but I?m on my second round of growth. It had twice the effect of the round I did late last summer. I?ve grown almost an inch in height over the past six weeks and I had stopped growing taller like two years ago.?
Shawn got the expected result from ?Mike.? The shrinking fat man stared at him wide eyed. Kenny had been altering his clothes so that each time they met his body fat was noticeably less and had told the astonished wrestler he had started running while giving Shawn?s training most of the credit for any changes. ?You?re juicing?? ?Mike? repeated in awe.
?Yep, I got a doctor I go to a couple of times a month, who gives them to me and runs tests for side effects.?
?Well? well, how do you keep your folks from knowing??
Shawn sputtered, ?My Dad knows! Who do you think is paying for it? I?m in high school you know. They don?t give that shit out for free.?
?Dude, how did you get your Dad to pay?? Kenny was so shocked he had practically dropped his ?Mike? persona which was so practiced now that he almost felt as if ?Mike? was a different person than himself. ?Mike? could say and do things that Kenny never could.
Shawn laughed out loud. ?It was Dad?s idea: just another step in his master plan for me to go farther wrestling than he ever did. You want to know the truth I?m sort of thinking ?fuck wrestling?; I think I might make a go at bodybuilding. I mean look at me.?
Kenny didn?t know what to say. ?Wow,? was all that came out of his mouth. Shawn?s bodybuilding dream vs. wrestling wasn?t a big surprise. He couldn?t get over the fact that Shawn?s dad had him on steroids.
There had been the rumors around the locker room but there were always rumors. The guys at school always speculated on who was on or not. Anybody who showed any sudden changes in build or special talent on the field was apt to be talked about, he usually chalked that sort of thing up to jealousy for the most part. Ken had no doubts that people were whispering the same things about his recent changes. Shawn had always been kind of jacked even as a kid. Kenny really hadn?t believed the rumors. Shawn was just a freak or at least that was how Kenny had figured it. Now he was telling ?Mike? that the stories had all been true and even at that was just half of the story. As they finished their workout, Shawn started ?Mike?s? schooling in muscle building pharmacology.
Kenny had listened intently. Soon it became another facet about the wrestler that turned Kenny on. He imagined all the drugs coursing through Shawn?s body building him up and making him more masculine by the second. Shawn?s roid tales just became another part of the fun that drew Kenny in. That day after they finished lifting and had stuffed themselves full of all the shakes they could hold the two sat back on the sofa talking. ?Mike? had asked, ?Aren?t you afraid of getting cancer or your nuts falling off or something??
The bodybuilder grinned, ?I?m getting my stuff from a doctor who is monitoring everything so it?s not like I?m using black market shit that might come from somebody?s basement. Beside?s you?ve played with my nuts. They seem small to you?? Shawn pulled ?Mike? closer and started licking his neck as he grabbed ?Mike?s? hand and stuffed it into the stretched out waistband of his pants.
?Mike? laughed and pulled away from the jock. Shawn?s balls were far from tiny, not that Kenny had a lot of experience with other guy?s balls. The two hadn?t gotten very far in their experimenting. Since that first time in the kitchen, their fooling around had been limited to some making out and a couple shared jack off sessions. It wasn?t like their shared attraction had evolved into the main focus of their meetings. Often they had lifted with nothing else passing between the two. Still their sexual attraction was always there even if it had yet to actually be discussed openly.
A couple weeks later after lifting and shake bonging, Shawn had pulled a couple vials from a shaving kit in his bag. He showed ?Mike? how he injected the growth hormones into a pinch of skin over his tight abs. Then he showed how he took a shot of test in his ass, Shawn filled another syringe and asked his training partner to inject half into each shoulder. ?Mike? backed off nervously but Shawn wouldn?t let him off the hook until he had followed the wrestler?s instructions and finished his rounds of shots. As part of their routine, ?Mike ?was soon giving the stud all three of his shots and looking forward to it. It horned Kenny up to inject the bull and it had the same effect on Shawn as the jacked wrestler always went on and on about what ?Mike? was doing to him and how he force fed him, juiced him and pushed him in the weight room. The jacked wrestler liked to say how ?Mike? was pushing him beyond his limitations. It all became just another aspect of the game that the two played.
The crash course in muscle building drug use changed Kenny?s perspective on things. He wondered about all the guys spreading rumors around school. He suddenly was aware that many speculating themselves sported bodies muscled beyond the norm. Then there was Carl and his buddies that Kenny had known his entire life. His childhood had been filled with heavily muscled men who hung around his Dad and worked on their vehicles at the garage over the weekend. Kenny remembered the large men who lifted with his dad had worn tight long legged bike shorts or stripped spandex shorts that barely covered their asses with huge string t shirts that did little to cover up their muscle bound bodies like the hulks in the magazines that his dad was always reading. Kenny?s earliest memories of muscle revolved around these men that he climbed on and wrestled with as a little boy.
With his recent knowledge, Kenny began to look at these men differently and to wonder. In those days it seemed all the guys his Dad worked out with were hugely muscled. Ken remember something that happened one time when he went to the gym with his Dad one day so long ago it was before he even had started school. His Dad lifted with his buddies while Ken watched and played with the smallest dumbbell his Dad could find. The huge men with builds like Superman teased the boy and encouraged him as he showed off his strength by lifting his half pound weight over his head repeatedly. Kenny was thrilled to get to go watch his strong dad and friends lift weights. All the men seemed as enormously muscled as the superheroes that he watched on cartoons and treated the skinny boy like a mascot. Kenny was in heaven. The boy had to use the bathroom so Carl took him into a stall and showed him where to go as he leaned against a sink and waited for him. As the boy sat there he heard a clatter in front of him and looked down to see what he thought was a clear plastic ink pen on the floor. It had just fallen out of the sky. The boy picked it up and walked out of the stall holding it in front of him. ?Dad, look what I found.?
Carl looked shocked and snapped. ?Drop that right now.?
The boy jumped and did as he was told before his muscled father picked up the pin and threw it into the trash can. Carl wouldn?t give the boy a straight answer about what the plastic cylinder was but the boy looked back as Carl took his hand and walked toward the door with the child. The acoustic tiled ceiling of the bathroom was covered with hundreds of these plastic pins as if someone had tossed them into the soft material like darts. Most were congregated over the stalls but there were pins everywhere. ?Wow!? Kenny gasped thinking that game looked like fun. Carl glanced up and immediate started talking to his son in an effort to distract his attention. The memory came back to Kenny as Shawn showed him how to disinfect the shot site and to jab the syringe into his flesh quickly. There obviously had been open steroid use at the hole in the wall gym that Carl frequented. The boy had always wondered why his father had never taken him back to the gym with him after that and somehow assumed his angry mother had had something to do with it.
Over the coming weeks, ?Mike? became a willing participant in Shawn?s drug use; if not an active user himself. It was just another aspect of the game that drew Kenny in deeper. Kenny constantly watched for changes in Shawn as his cycle grew and the every other day of massive caloric intake due to ?Mike?s? special shakes forced the bodybuilder to change rapidly. It turned Kenny on to watch his buddy?s body swell and he knew it did Shawn as well. Soon the bodybuilder was filling the syringes he handed to ?Mike? just a bit fuller than usual as he began to play with his dosages in an effort to maximize his growth.
The changes came steadily. As the photos that Shawn had ?Mike? take almost daily well documented. The wrestler?s weight was continually climbing as his body bloated up into a new off season freakiness. Shawn was losing his bodybuilder look as he took on the proportions of a power lifter; still hugely muscled but softer looking as his body fat grew. Shawn wasn?t worried as he assured ?Mike? that you had to put on some fat to build muscle. It would all melt off when he ripped down again for summer. Kenny watched as Shawn grew and grew. Soon the bodybuilder was insisting that ?Mike? force feed him four shakes after every work out. Kenny noticed that the hulk had begun to move slower and seemed out of breath easily. Their wild workouts left Shawn soaked from head to foot despite the cool garage they worked out in. Kenny was enjoying the effect he had on the muscled wrestler?s body and often wondered just how big Shawn could get.
All the while due to his well planned wardrobe changes, Kenny made sure that ?Mike?s? changes were no less dramatically as the wrestler?s. The pile of workout gear that Shawn had thrown into his car that night gave him a wide assortment to choose from; all of which blew him up to a copy of Shawn?s ripped down best. As the weeks went by, ?Mike?s? body fat melted away dramatically leaving him just as wildly muscled as the wrestler had predicted. The changes left Shawn both proud as he gave most of the credit for ?Mike?s? transformation to his own expert guidance and mildly threatened as he watch his own body balloon into an new off season extreme while ?Mike? shrank down into some bodybuilding ideal while training naturally. It was almost too much for Shawn to take in at times yet he never gave up on his obsessive plans for the two.
While Kenny felt himself being pulled deeper and deeper into his relationship with the muscled jock, he was increasingly stressed by the effort it took. How could Shawn not know that ?Mike? was not a real person? Ken couldn?t count the times he found the jock staring at him before making a comment of how much he looked like his smaller cousin or mentioned that he wanted to get a picture of the two of them together or even speculated that the pair had to really be brothers. It would be only a matter of time before he began to wonder why he never saw the two together.
Then there was what would happen if Carl not only realized his son was still playing with his odd clothes morphing ability but had used it to enter into a gay relationship. Ken feared it would be too much for his macho dad to take and he would be outcast as he had heard that this sometimes happens when people come out to family members. There also was Tom and Nick who were like brothers to him. Kenny feared his straight friends would disappear overnight if they knew the truth about him and Shawn. For that matter for all of Shawn?s forwardness when it came to his attraction and bond with ?Mike?, Kenny had few doubts that it pushed there was no way that the jock could be honest about what he felt for another guy. It was a lot to sort out and got more complicated by the day.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options