The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raccoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:37 AM

raccoon is on a distinguished road
Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH2 PT6

THIS IS NOT MINE, NOR WAS ANY PART OF IT WRITTEN BY ME!
[COLOR=Orange]REPOSTED WITH PERMISSION.
http://inflatedmuscle.deviantart.com/[/COLOR]

Clothes Big Enough to Grow Into CH2 PT6

That night after Carl?s questioning, Kenny lay in the dark as he heard his dad come into the house. He could feel the floor shake and hear the big man as his steps came down the hall. Carl paused outside his door, ?Kenny, you up?? His deep voice asked quietly.
Kenny didn?t respond. He heard his father try the door knob only to find it locked. Then the heavy floor vibrating steps as the big man made his way to his own room and the closing of his door.
Later that night as Kenny tossed and turned in fitful bouts of sleep he was woke up by the ringing of the cell phone on the bed stand. Half asleep he answered it without much thought.
?Hello?, he croaked.
?Mike?? Shawn said almost pensively.
Kenny thought,?shit some jack ass has the wrong number.? Then he realized what was going on.

?Yeah,? he answered trying to keep his voice down so not to wake his father.
The minute the wrestler spoke, Kenny knew something was wrong. ?I got to see you.?
?See me when??
?Now!?
?Dude it?s two in the morning.?
?Yeah I know. Sorry but it can?t wait, I?m at the gas station just on the edge of town. I?ll drive to your apartment. Just let me know the number and which building it is.?
?No! You can?t come now.?
?Why not ? as long as I?m back by six in the morning my folks won?t know.?
?I got roommates. They will have a fit if you wake them up during midterms.?
?I got to see you, bro. That is just all there is to IT! I got to see you so you have no choice.?
?No, tomorrow, I?ll come down. We will lift...?
?Dude, I?m coming up tonight so if you don?t want me waking the whole apartment building, you better meet me somewhere else. A hotel or something, I?ll pay.?
?No ? no? I?ll come down. Meet me at the garage but you got to park down the block and walk in so you don?t wake everybody. I?ll meet you in an hour.?
An hour later, ?Mike? sat in the almost dark garage still not sure why he had agreed to this but just as certain that it had to end tonight. He wasn?t sure how he was going to do it but he would do it.
There was a faint rap at the window pane in the door. ?Mike? pulled the door open and the beefy wrestler charged into the room. The nights were still getting down into the 20?s and there was a cold breeze making it feel even colder. Shawn burst into the room in his usual jock attire; stretchy track pants, a baggy fleece pullover, white ball cap clamped backward over his head. Now he wore ?Mike?s? yellow and black parka open down the front so that his jacked and bloated body showed through the open zipper. Shawn had proudly blown out the arms of his prized letter jacket weeks before in a curling frenzy that left them both dripping precum. When it had come time for the jock to leave, ?Mike? had given the stud his parka to wear against the winter storm that raged outside. ?Mike? was well into his fat shedding phase by then so Ken had no plans to put it on and blow back up to sumo size. The gesture hadn?t meant much to Ken than Shawn needed something warmer to wear than the ripped out jacket that now wouldn?t even close over his bloated chest. Shawn had taken the parka from his best friend and pushed his face into it and sniffed deeply. ?Sweet, it smells just like you. It?ll be like you are with me.? The growing man had slid his muscled arms into the sleeves and pulled the huge coat up over his thick back. As big as Shawn was the coat was still roomy on the bodybuilder. The jock smiled as he flipped up the wide collar and held his arms out and looked at his reflection in the mirror before he turned and checked out his back side. ?Thanks , bro.? the wrestler had grabbed ?Mike? up in his arms and started making out with him for several minutes and then in his usual manner just disappeared. Shawn had never made any effort to return the coat and now wore it whenever they met to workout. Ken had even noticed Shawn wearing it to school on cold days.
Shawn pushed the door closed and bounded in on ?Mike? pulling him into his arms as he pressed his lips into his. ?I got to have you now. We?ve been playing around at this too long. Tonight?s the night. I got to have that hot dick of yours up my ass or I?ll explode.? Shawn went back to roughly manhandling ?Mike.?
To Ken, it felt as if the bodybuilding wrestler was trying to pull him inside the parka with him as he held him so close. He could feel the stud?s cock against his hip and knew his was just as hard. Ken wanted this as much as Shawn did and felt his resolve weaken. He felt claustrophobic. Ken?s mind drifted to the ?Shawn? he had watched bully Andy that morning. ?Mike? reached up and patted Shawn?s stubble covered cheek a couple times and then pushed his face away as he pulled back. Their contact had always had an element of roughhousing whenever things seemed to step over the comfort zone, though lately those boundaries had been harder to reach.
?What?? Shawn spread his arms wide in question a wide grin creased his handsome if somewhat bloated face. The jock pulled the coat and hat off dropping them in a pile. Shawn had begun to wear tighter and tighter clothes for his meetings with ?Mike? that Ken knew the jock wouldn?t have normally been caught dead in by school mates. The muscle stud felt comfortable sharing this side of himself with ?Mike?. His clothes made his recent bloat look even more outrageous. Shawn wore some sort of white tights that had blue strips down the outside of his legs that dipped and rose over his fat muscles. His lower body looked enormous as the material clung to his thick legs and ass. He wore a huge blue pullover fleece that despite its size, the muscled man?s shoulders and chest filled nicely. As Shawn stood before Kenny with his arms spread wide, he couldn?t help but think how the outfit made the bloated strong man look as if he was suited up for a football game. The jock ran his hand under the baggy fleece and rubbed his spandex covered roid gut absentmindedly, waiting for an explanation from his lifting partner.
For his part, ?Mike?s? transformation hadn?t been any less dramatic. Just that week, Ken had lost the last vestige of any fat adding gear by giving up Nick?s tight t-shirt he had been wearing under Shawn?s gear. Now he strictly wore Shawn?s old clothes whenever he was around the stud. As a result his build had taken on the lean muscled look that the wrestler sported the night he met ?Mike? at the pizza parlor. As the two worked out Kenny couldn?t help but think how the tables had turned as now it looked as if Shawn had been hooked up to a fat tap as ?Mike? now sported the ?after? look. He sometimes caught the wrestler staring at him in the mirror and he recognized that despite what the stud said, Shawn was somehow bothered by the rapid change in ?Mike?. Just as Ken knew the wrestler would be once Ken?s morphing abilities gave Shawn a run for his money.
?Come on?, Shawn stepped up and grabbed ?Mike?s? jacked arms and pulled his toward him again.
?Mike? put a hand on his thick chest and held him back. ?I got to talk to you first.?
Shawn sighed but still grinned at his pal, ?So talk. ? The big guy dropped onto the wide footstool and waited.
Ken didn?t even know where to start or how he was going to tell the stud what he needed to say. ?Look I?m not ?Mike?. I?ve been lying to you about that.?
The stud?s face broke into a broad grin. ?You mean your name isn?t Mike? Well what is it? I don?t suppose you would be the first guy to change a name he hated once he got away at school. So what is your name? Leslie or Jamie or something??
?No, that?s not it. It?s not about my name. It?s about me. There is no Mike. I made him up. I?m Kenny? Kenny Flowers.?
Shawn rocked his head back and laughed hard. ?That?s some funny shit. What you been smoking, bud?? The big man jumped up and stepped up to Kenny with his arms wide. ??Mike?, you kind of suck at this joking shit. Let?s joke later. Right now all I want to do is fuck.? The wrestler laughed as he grabbed Kenny and wrestled him down onto the sofa wrapping his arms and legs around him.
Ken pushed him back with one hand as he reached up and pulled the cap off his head. His face trembled and then shrunk down to the more familiar contours of Kenny?s features.
The effect scared the hell out of the meaty wrestler as he jumped back away from his buddy and landed on his ass in the middle of the floor. Shawn?s face dropped. He sat looking at his best friend stunned. ?Wha? ho..?, the big man?s knees were shaking as he crawled up onto the wide stool.
Ken pulled the sleeveless shirt that Shawn had given him over his head and as his upper body began to shake as if he was having some sort of a seizure. Then his Shawn sized muscles shrank to Ken?s size. ?It?s the clothes that do it. I put on somebody else?s clothes and my body swells up to match their size.? Ken now stood shirtless with legs as muscled as those that had taken Shawn to state on the wrestling matt. ?I don?t know how it works. I just always have been this way.?
Shawn ran his hands through his hair. ?I don?t get it. So you pretended to be Mike and followed me to the pizza joint that night? Why so we could be friends??
?No, I was there with Tom and Nick in their clothes just to see how it felt to be jacked. They had caught me swelled up earlier so I had to tell them the truth. We didn?t expect to see anybody from home. You just came in. I couldn?t let you see me like that so I swiped that coat and became my cousin, ?Mike?. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I just planned on getting Tom and Nick and leaving. I didn?t plan on any of this.?
The bodybuilder looked dazed. ?So you just have been faking all this all a long? What? so you can go tell everybody about me??
?NO, I haven?t told anybody about this. I swear! All these secrets are killing me. Nick and Tom know about the clothes morphing but nothing else. My Dad doesn?t know about anything and then you know more about me than anybody ? you just thought it was Mike but all that was real ? it was just me. I? I can?t keep this all up anymore. ?
Shawn was quiet as he tried to take it all in. ?So the clothes make you grow??
?Yeah?, Ken felt embarrassed.
The muscled man stood up and with some awkward efforts pulled the fleece over his head. He wore a long sleeved black UA shirt with red panels under the arms that showed off his muscle packed torso to perfection. He spun the fleece around and threw it over Ken?s head and then shoved the man?s arms down the sleeves as he dressed him roughly.
Kenny?s body trembled and then swelled up until his upper body had taken on Shawn?s size including his recent bloat. Ken felt enormous as his upper body bloomed all around him raising his arms up and out. His belly mounded out and hardened as he instantly gained the stud?s roid gut.
?Holy fucking shit?, Shawn gasped. He stepped up and pressed his palm into Kenny?s bloated chest and massaged it roughly. ?It doesn?t feel like air.?
?It isn?t; it?s real muscle.? Kenny couldn?t help but knead his instant roid gut. He felt stuffed as if someone had just force fed him a meal large enough for three. Kenny wondered if this was how Shawn felt all the time now?
?Fucking shit.? The stud circled him poking and prodding his body but there was something rougher about Shawn?s touches now. ?So if you keep putting more stuff on what happens??
?I keep growing.? Ken picked up the parka and put it on and his upper body blew up to an even more extreme combination of fat and muscle than ever before as he took on Mike?s earlier size and more.
?Take my coat off? Shawn said, as he paced trying to make sense of all this. The big man reached up and pulled the now skin tight parka from Kenny?s back before tossing it on the sofa. Shawn looked at Ken?s reflection in the mirror. The bodybuilder looked down at his own legs. He pulled out the waistband of his tights and pushed them to the floor, adjusting the posing trunks he wore underneath. Shawn grabbed the baggy track pants Ken wore and pulled then down to his ankles before shoving his balled up tights into his chest saying, ?Put these on.?
Kenny did as he was told and soon stood before the bodybuilder matching him pound for pound. The wrestler was amazed to find Kenny?s body looking like an exact replica of his own. Shawn had even checked it out by stepping up on the scales and then pushed Kenny toward then. They both weighed 284 pounds. Kenny felt enormous and heavy as he moved with Shawn?s offseason bloat. He felt easily winded and muscle bound as if his range of movement had just dropped drastically.
Shawn stepped up and rubbed his hands over Ken?s muscled body. ?I?m enormous?, the bodybuilder said as he glanced up at Kenny with a smile. For the first time the muscle obsessed teen had gotten a real 3-D look at how his own body really looked and enjoyed what he was seeing.
Kenny broke into a shy smile. ?You like that big guy??
Shawn leaned in until his stumbled cheek rubbed against Kenny?s as he mumbled, ?Hell yes but the funs barely started.? There was something different in his tone. Not the happy Shawn that Ken had spent so much time with lately. Shawn pulled on the wind pants Kenny had just removed. His old pants were now tight thanks to his recent bulking.
The jock looked up at Kenny. ?So you got anything else to wear??
?Sure.? Kenny waddled to the footlocker he used to store his gear. He panted as he moved the wrestler?s bulk across the room and bent down to unlock the hidden stash. Ken flipped the lid back revealing an overflowing collection of clothes that sprang from the box.
The stash was mostly the gear Shawn had thrown into his car that night but also included the ever growing collection that Tom and Nick had come up with too. Shawn was amazed at the collection of jock threads. He grabbed one of his own wind jackets and took it to the clothes morpher. He pulled back Ken?s arm and dressed him in the coat. The jock zipped up the front after slapping Kenny?s hands away from the clasp as if to reinforce that he was in charge of this game now.
Ken?s upper body trembled and then his torso swelled gaining the lean muscle that the wrestler?s warm up jacket contained on top of what he already had gained.
Shawn laughed and clapped his hand as he stepped back studying the effect. The added muscle inflated Ken?s arms till they rose out at his sides with wildly restricted movement. His upper arms were bigger than his head and easily topped 26?. His shoulders and chest blew up so big he could hardly see over them. The huge nylon jacket fit as if it was stuffed with bloated balloons representing his enormous muscles. Ken enjoyed the effect as his upper body now dwarfed the beefy jock next to him. He was also relieved to see that Shawn seemed to be enjoying his odd ability as much as Tom and Nick had before him.
Shawn chuckled as he looked at the hulk with Kenny Flowers tiny face looking back at him. The wrestler leaned back against the sofa laughing. His hand came to rest on Carl?s snow suit where it laid over the back of the sofa after the father and son?s earlier scene. Shawn picked it up and held it before him. The huge snow suit was made loosely padded nylon and was rated for arctic cold. ?This thing must be 4x.? Shawn said as he held the wide suit in front of him noting that it was probably even too big for him.
?Dad wears other clothes under it and doesn?t like anything to fit too tight in the shoulders.?
The wrestler dropped the suit over the sofa as he grinned at the hulk in front of him, still finding this all hard to believe. Something caught Shawn?s eye as he turned toward the footlocker full of clothes. There was a blue and red strap hanging over the edge of the box. The wrestler leaned down and caught it between two fingers and gave it a tug pulling the garment from beneath the piles of clothes. It was his wrestling singlet. ?What the fuck! You were the one who stole my gear?? His tone changed immediately.
?I can explain. It wasn?t my idea, I??
?God, it?s like you were stalking me or something? like a frigging pervert or something.?
?No, it?s not like that.?
The wrestler held his hand up to shut Kenny up before he put his broad hand over his own mouth for a moment. The jock let out a loud breath before he pushed his hand back over his head and through his hair. He was clearly pissed now. Shawn grinned at Kenny as he picked up Carl?s suit again. He stepped up and put the suit on the floor in front of Kenny.
?Come on. I don?t know?? Kenny mumbled.
?Shut up pervert.? Shawn looked up at him. ?I?ll tell you what to think, stick boy. So keep your mouth shut.? The jock picked up one foot at a time and put it into a leg of the suit and then tugged the suit up over Kenny?s body. The smooth nylon slid over Ken?s engorged body and the extra size fit somewhat loosely. The bodybuilder stuffed Ken?s stiff jacked arms into the sleeves and roughly jerked him around as his dressed Kenny in Carl?s suit.
Kenny was sweating and panting from the manhandling. Shawn pulled the front of the suit over his upper body and slowly closed up the zipper and fastened the snaps on the flap that covered it sealing the morpher into Carl?s suit. He slapped Kenny thick chest with a cocky grin as the man?s body began to tremble. Ken was helpless but to watch his reflection in the mirrors as his body took on his father?s bulk and swelled to fill the suit completely. Kenny looked like a muscle blimp now so swollen that he could barely move. He was far bigger than anything humanly possible now. The shiny padded suit fit like spandex. Kenny could feel his body hulking out of the too small layers he wore beneath but the clothes were trapped against his muscled body and the snow suit just the same.
All the while the wrestler laughed as he watched Kenny ?s body swell up. Kenny?s muscled arms and legs were almost locked out under the layers of clothes and muscle. Carl?s bulk had hardened up Shawn off season bulk some, though his roid gut still stretched out the waist of the suit and hung over the belt that Shawn had snapped shut just before he blew up.
Shawn circled the nylon coated muscle blimp taking in the change as he rubbed a callused hand over his smooth surface. ?Ooh yeah, now that is what I call all swoled up!?
He looked up at Kenny with sneer. ?How you feeling in there stick boy??
?Shut up.? Kenny grunted. Sweat dripped down the sides of his head.
?Oh somebody is getting testy now that the tide?s turned. How do you like being played with??
Kenny didn?t answer. He felt a spin in his gut as he saw Shawn building up into one of his bullying frenzies. He knew he was helpless to fight him off as he could barely move his muscle bound limbs now. For all he knew Shawn might just beat him senseless and there would be little he could do to fend him off.
The jock rubbed his hand over Kenny?s blown up form. ?Well I for one find this hot at fucking hell.? Shawn stepped back and pulled his erect cock from the front of his pants.
?What are you going to do?? Kenny gasped as the stud shoved his pants down to his knees.
?I told you on the phone I got to get some relief.? The strong man pushed Kenny face first over the back of the sofa and started to ram his hard cock into the slick crack where Kenny?s over muscled legs pressed together. As the bodybuilder fucked the suited freak Kenny moaned , ?No don?t cum on Dad?s suit. ?

The hulk moaned and chuckled as he rubbed his hard cock against the slick surface. ?Just be glad I didn?t cut Daddy?s suit open to get to that hot ass.? His actions got rougher and rougher until Shawn was on the verge of cumming. He then rolled the muscle blimp over and with obvious enjoyment let his seed shoot all over the front of the snow suit Kenny wore, even rubbing it in as he panted for air once he had finished. ?What is Daddy gonna say when he sees this?? The hulk reached up and patted his sperm covered palm against Ken?s face.
?Fucker.? Kenny grunted.
Shawn grinned back at Ken as he wiped his hands clean on a shop towel and pulled his pants up. The hulk strutted around the room catching his breath as he glanced back from time to time with pride as he watched his cum drying on Carl?s snow suit that Kenny was now trapped in. ?Look at all this jock gear. Your Dad must be quite the stud. I bet he must be quite proud to have a whimp like you to show for his only offspring. ?
Kenny didn?t respond to his baiting.
?What have we here?? Shawn had a neoprene dry suit of Carl?s in his hands. The heavy suit was a leftover of his father?s cold water diving days. Carl had gone through a diving stage back in his power lifting period when he was at his biggest. Shawn turned with a wicked smile as he held the stiff suit in his hands.
?No way!? Kenny sputtered. Carl had had the suit specially made to fit his hulked out form.
?Yes way, fat boy. Wait till Pap sees his stick boy all grown up in rubber.? The jock pushed the hulk back against the sofa and forced Ken?s feet into the attached boots of the suit. With some effort the strong man pulled the suit up over Kenny muscled form. Shawn was sweating from the effort. Ken would push him away when he could but his stiff arms could barely bend before the huge muscles locked out against one another. There was no out maneuvering the agile wrestler who just shifted his tactics as he pulled the rubber up over his victim. Soon he had Kenny almost covered with the dry suit as he had it up to his shoulders. Shawn spied the skull cap that ?Mike? had always worn during their early training sessions. He didn?t know where Kenny must have come up with it but remembered the face bloating effect it had. He pulled the cap over Ken?s head just before he pulled the hood of the rubber suit up and shoved Ken?s face through the tiny face seal. Kenny?s handsome face ballooned out the rubber seal as his face took on the shape of the huge lineman named Chapman.
?Oh you bastard.? Kenny mumbled. The tight seal squeezed his face in on all sides as his fattening cheeks swelled out the opening. Shawn laughed hard as he roughly jerked the heavy zipper closed across Kenny?s comically broad shoulders. The stiff rubber suit masked Kenny?s over muscled body as he stood stiffly like some sort of human frog coated in the thick blue neoprene.
Shawn barely had time to pull his ever present camera from the pocket of his coat and began to film Kenny as his entire body began to shake. Then gradually the stiff surface of the suit began to stretch and balloon as mounds of muscle within began to grow and press against the surface. Kenny moaned as he felt his body bulking up heavier by the instant and fighting against the tightening rubber suit. The growth was accompanied by the sound of a stretching neoprene and the manic laughter of the jacked wrestler as he circled the ballooning boy with his camera.
The pressure felt tremendous as Kenny blew up inside his father?s tightening dive suit. He couldn?t look down and see much as his rubber coated body swelled up toward his head. His thicken neck was wider than his head and hard to turn. Ken missed little of what was happening as he stared with fear at his reflection in the mirror. The blue dive suit was blistered like some hulked out version of a Batman costume. Everywhere bloated muscles stretched its surface and still Kenny grew. Kenny looked like some roided up version of a parade balloon. His wildly muscled legs were covered with over lapping muscles and shoved apart by their expanding size. Kenny stood in sort of a half crotched position as his massive thighs fought for space against one another. Even his thick neck was being absorbed as his traps and shoulders pressed up around his head. He began to wonder how much more the old suit could hold up to just as his growth stopped. Kenny was far bigger now than he had been the night he tried on his father?s waders and had to be saved by Nick and Tom.
Shawn stood by laughing and applauding the effect.
?You got to get me out of this thing!? Kenny gasped shifting his eyes toward the jock.
?I don?t ?got? to do anything for you, buddy. I mean how many months have you been playing me like a fool now? Nope, I don?t think I owe you damn thing.? The cocky jock grinned as Kenny was locked in place immobilized by all the rubber covered muscles that now covered his slight frame. Kenny?s body was so packed with thick muscle that he had trouble drawing air into his lungs. It was almost as if he was incased in stiff bloated muscle as if the muscle of several men had turned him into some living statue.
Shawn pulled the large scale over in front of Ken and forced his muscled arms between Ken?s legs as he cradled his massive bubbled ass and all but lifted Kenny onto its platform. The jock slid the weights across the bar until they finally balanced 857 lbs.
?Fuck buddy, you damn near weigh a thousand pounds. I got to find something else to pack you into. We can?t stop now.? Shawn patted Kenny?s belly that now had lost it gut ball look as the layers of muscle swelled. His thickly quilted abs and obliques looked like some inflated V-shaped air mat now as his wasp waist looked too small to support the over blown mass above.
?No Shawn, no more. I?m gonna explode.? The wrestler ignored his pleas as he began fumbling through Carl?s gear that lined the walls of the huge space.
The two men jumped suddenly as they heard sounds outside. Kenny knew immediately what it had to be as he heard a truck door open and then the engine roar to life. It was Carl warming up the truck before he left for work. Ken?s eyes shifted toward the clock on the wall. It was 7:00 in the morning. For the first time he noticed daylight through the windows.
Kenny was panicked. He knew his dad would be knocking on his bedroom door to check in before he left for work as he did every morning. When he didn?t find him there it would be only a matter of time before he checked the garage. Worse yet Tom and Nick were stopping by to pick him up for an early morning meeting with the coach. They would be there any moment.
?You got to let me out of this.? Kenny pleaded.
Shawn was busy pulling on the oversized parka. ?Fraid not fat boy, I got a lot to do to get this video online before class starts.? With that the smirking jock snuck out a back door of the garage.
Kenny?s panic grew as he heard his father come out of his house and call his name just as he heard the sounds of Tom?s jeep pull into the drive. There was a murmur of voices as his pals talked to Carl. Kenny wanted to run but was locked in place. The murmur of voices grew as Kenny wondered what was going on. Then his Dad?s voice could be heard, ?Maybe he is in the garage.? The locked walk in door?s knob was jiggled before more discussion. Then the over head door opener above Kenny?s head sprung to life as the door slowly began to rise. Kenny could see not only the legs and feet of his father and best friends appear under the door but it looked as if fifty people had joined them.
As the door came up Kenny saw the shocked face of his father but also the faces of almost everyone he knew: friends from school, teachers, neighbors, old coaches and teammates. Marta and her cheerleading friends were there staring at him. Where had they all come from?
The crowd began to chuckle and laugh; all except Carl who looked at Kenny with shame. The bloated boy wanted to die. Worst of all was the sound of Carl?s furious voice when he barked, ?Kenny!?
?Kenny get you ass out of bed,? then came the sound of his fist pounding against his door.
Kenny?s eyes shot open as he pulled his head off the pillow. Kenny didn?t know where he was. He glanced over at the alarm clock beside his bed dumbly. It was almost 8:30. He had over slept and his dad must have come home from work to wake him.
It had all been a dream? a fucked up dream. The boy jumped off the bed and pulled the cum dried sheets from his waist and hid them under the bedspread before he pulled on some sweat pants he found on the floor as he hopped toward the door and unlocked it. Kenny looked down at the cell phone to see ten calls from Shawn. He felt as if he hadn?t slept a wink the night before as he pulled the door open to face his father?s anger at having to make a special trip to wake him. Carl had no doubt had a call from Tom or the school counselor after his best friends couldn?t raise him for the early meeting.
What a way to start the day, Kenny thought as he ducked past his red faced father and ran for the shower while Carl chewed his butt for his lack of responsibility. The angry construction worker stomped toward the back door as he threw a last command over his shoulder toward his son, ?You better be home when I get home from work. If you think that hissy fit of yours last night was the last of that conversation, you got another thing coming!?
Kenny stood with his head outside the bathroom door and watched his Dad slam the door without looking back. The teen closed his eyes and tapped his forehead against the wooden frame of the door. Could this day get any worse?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Gman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2010, 09:34 AM

Gman is on a distinguished road
Anyone know where the rest of this story is?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options