The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2008, 09:53 AM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
Big Dragon III: Big Dragon, Modern Theseus (Chapter 1)

I decided for the third sequel to break it up into serial installments. One complaint about the originals were, they were often hard to read in one sitting.

CHAPTER I

For the Halloween Party in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Big Dragon and Anna Vazquez decided to go together as Jessica Rabbit and Roger Rabbit.

Big Dragon emerged from his changing room at the Dragon Tower Penthouse. The instant Big Dragon entered, the temperature heated up as if a flick of a switch. The very room felt too small for him, as if he filled it up. The massive Asian?s costume was a bow tie collar like a Chippendale?s dancer on his barrel thick neck lined with thick steel cords. It looked as if a flex of his neck would send the collar snapping off. He also wore a pair of plastic bunny ears over his head in a clip, as well as a gray speedo with a cotton tail in back, which clung to Big Dragon?s smooth, tight ass that pushed behind him so far, bursting out from his narrow waist like a pair of bowling balls stuffed behind his leg that rolled and badonked. They dimpled with each of his easy, gliding catlike strides, each of which were as long as three ordinary men?s steps.

Big Dragon?s ass was tight enough for a quarter to bounce off, and under his rhino-hide thick skin the ridges of his glutes were like aluminum siding, flashing over his brass tan like a huge creature moving underwater.

He moved as quietly as a huge shadow thanks to his tremendously developed, near hydraulic leg muscles: his calves looked ad if a pair of grapefruit were stuffed behind each shin, his knees sunken, his monster sequoia-thick thighs that rubbed together, together both were almost as wide around as his Atlantean chest and shoulders.

Big Dragon smiled a winning, knee-weakening smile down from his giant height at his lover, the beautiful caramel dark Latina, Anna Vazquez. The Chinese Stallion?s rugged, strong-jawed face was more flawless than a matinee idol, his almond Asian eyes gleaned impishly in a roguish dangerous way like cold fire was behind them, and yet the effect of his entire features was to suggest a cryptic mysteriousness as if he had a secret he wouldn?t tell, like the Sphinx or Mona Lisa. In his presence Anna felt like dropping to her knees and clutching his huge thighs, worshipping him, and humping his leg like a little horny dog, and that effect doubled whenever Big Dragon made direct eye contact.

Big Dragon turned his wing-wide dragon-tattooed back to Anna, and he clenched his ass muscles, which made his cotton tail bounce side to side as his boulder hard ass muscles clenched against each other like grinding continental plates. The twitching became a machine gun fire blur. It had a mesmeric, hypnotic effect on Anna, who had to hold herself against a wall to keep from falling over, her sensuous coal-dark eyes glued to his flexing bubble butt, as they dialated until they were nearly all pupil. Big Dragon looked over his huge shoulder with a rakish smile at her and winked flirtatiously.

That did it. Anna felt her body shudder and quake and a dark red spot spread on her costume, the Latina?s body expanding and contracting like a bellow with hyperventilation.

When Big Dragon stopped his muscle dance, it was as if Anna snapped out of a spell.

?Ay diosito...y-you look incredible.? Her accented Spanish purred out from her bee stung lips, red as ripe fruits.

?Yeah, well, look at you. I wouldn?t throw you out of bed, honeybunny.? Big Dragon said.

Anna Vazquez accepted the compliment with the entitled vanity of a pampered housecat. Her mocha-skinned body duplicated Jessica Rabbit?s unreal hourglass proportions in three dimensions, the red sequin evening dress clinging to her skin as if it was wet, from her funnel-narrow nineteen inch waist to her torpedo-tits that thrust forward defiantly, her nipples hard and pointing like a tracking dog. Unlike a lot of other women, Anna, the Black Mamba, loved the fact her breasts were enormous and fake: hey, Big Dragon certainly paid enough for them. Despite Anna?s slim, firm legs, her wide, clocking hips and meaty ass was huge, her ?pompis? as she called them. Anna?s hill-like double cheeks popped behind her, the lines of her thong could be seen in her dress as it rode up between either immense globes. Complete with violet opera gloves, a red wig worn over the left side of her face, violet fuck-me stiletto pumps, and pearls around her aristocratic, gooselike slender neck, Anna was glamour personified.

In a flash as quick as a strobe flare, Big Dragon wrapped his huge, battering ram thick arms around Ana like a pair of solid steel beams, and with a bone-crushing huge he pressed and held her perfumed, soft body against his tigerish 400 pounds of muscle, her breasts mashing into his hard torso. He lifted her above ground to his eye level, the height difference between the two such that her feet dangled in mid-air to his mid-thigh.

Anna?s body swooned with a thrill as if her body a conduit for high-voltage, as his basset hound thick tongue filled her and his smell of pure animal masculinity filled her nostrils like a virile male musk ox. Her entire body went limp as a jellyfish, and she could feel him dive with her in mid-kiss until she was parallel to the ground.

The red wig that covered half of her face slipped at the crest of the deep dive, and with a pop, Big Dragon broke the kiss. The hair worn over the left side of her face was to hide her only physical defect: a left eye that was far larger than normal. It was cobweb gray and had a malevolent stare like a vulture, the only part that showed how evil to the core Anna really was. Even Big Dragon, who loved Anna with white-hot desire to make the sun cold as ice, could not make love to her when that evil eye looked at him. Big Dragon looked visibly shaken. When Anna put her hair back over her eye, Big Dragon almost instantly regained his brassy, confident demeanor.

?Tonight?s the night to announce our engagement. I want the whole world to know how I feel about you. Front page news everywhere, or bust!?

The Black Mamba noticed to her great pleasure Big Dragon?s sizeable, girthy bulge dangled between his thighs, stretched like a vine to his knees until it pushed down his speedo cuff to reveal an inch of his vein-pulsing, beating dick, to say nothing of his curly, generous pubic hairs above.

?Oh, God, Anna, I love you.?

?Oh, I know.? Anna said.

Big Dragon opened his mouth, and then closed it. He was about to say she was the only woman he ever loved, but something stopped him and he did not understand what it was.

Big Dragon looked from side to side. ?Are you sure it?s a good idea to leave people waiting...at our own Halloween party??

?Oh, of course, darling! Reminds them who is in charge.?

Big Dragon picked Anna up with one great arm as her legs dangled on his ham-thick, pear-shaped forearm that was as hard as a bronze statue to the touch. She hung in that one arm like it was a solid branch, her arms about his huge neck. All the while the two entered Big Dragon?s private express elevator down to the ballroom.

Dragon Tower dominated the skyscraper filled downtown of Kuala Lumpur, like a pine tree above blades of grass. Architecture was among the Chinese He-Man?s endless litany of fields he had mastered. Some even considered Dragon Tower the Eighth Wonder of the World. The building was shaped like a humongous crystal, a geometric shape that was meant to bear weight. By day, the almost clear, transparent structure glowed like a liquid jewel as the prism broke sunlight into a rainbow. By night, the entire crystal tower crackled an electric white that illuminated the entire skyline. It could change color depending on how it was lit up, and on nights when the Malay soccer team was performing, the building?s facets turned the Malay national colors of red and blue.

The entire ballroom turned around when Big Dragon and Anna Vazquez entered, clutching the arm of her powerful man. Anna beamed as she absorbed the sensation of being the center of attention, with her arm candy.

The costume party included the most powerful men in the world. The President of the United States and the First Lady flew in on Air Force One, parked in a hangar/runway on the building?s top floors. There too were the heads of corporations and heads of state and movie stars, even monarchs, including Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, the King of Thailand, and the current reigning Maharaja of Rupalistan and his wife, with twelve of his 88 children. There were also professional partygoers like Kim Karadeshian and Paris Hilton. But among them, the speedo, bunny-ears, and collar-clad Asian stud moved tigerishly, alpha supreme. The women loosened their grip on their date?s arms, and stepped forward like flowers to the sun. The men were unnerved the same way a person is uneasy in the presence of a large aggressive animal. When it fell on a man, Big Dragon?s direct gaze made their balls withdraw into their body cavities and their dicks feel as if it was the size of a raisin. With some lifelong straight men, to their great shock and confusion, they saw their bodies react almost involuntarily as they felt their stiffies rise and solidify inside their pants, without them understanding what was going on. Big Dragon could give boners to straight men.

The area was alive with the flashbulbs of photographers. With an elastic salsa dancer?s body, Anna posed around her lover?s huge body as if it was a stationary object, as if she was a stripper around a pole to the photographers? adulation. Anna leaned against Big Dragon like a stretching cat against a post and pushed out her thong-clad apple-bottom shaped ass. With a turn, she slapped her bubbly ass with a hand, and a thunderclap broke out that made some turn around to see if someone had been shot.

Big Dragon?s winning smile lit up the room like a flashlight, and soon everyone relaxed, though eyes were still glued to him like magnets. Anna?s fierce gaze shunned flashlights. She controlled direct access to her lover and she was a jealous gatekeeper that kept a great many away. To the proles and little people her body language was unpleasant, with all the haughtiness an aristocratic daughter of the old Spanish Empire would.

Big Dragon spoke from person to person in a polyglot of tongues he switched between flawlessly. Big Dragon spoke an astonishing number of languages. The Malay people, especially the minority that were ethnic Chinese, loved him as much as the French love Jerry Lewis. If Big Dragon wore the Malay colors on their soccer team, the World Cup would be as good as theirs.

Big Dragon began to head toward a pair of men he recognized, with his usual computerlike memory, from a charity for developing rural areas in Malaysia and Indonesia. Big Dragon felt a pressure on his arm as Anna guided him away.

?Anna, why did you do that? I wanted to talk to them.? Big Dragon said.

?It?s our engagement party, and I don?t want to see you wasting your time with nobodies. Look, here?s someone I?d like you to meet.? Anna said, gesturing to an older fellow in a giant chicken suit.

?I love you, but I don?t like you when you get this way.? Big Dragon said in a whisper. He shook the man?s hand.

?Man, I?d hate to be the pooch that has to chase a rabbit like you.? The chicken suit gentleman said.

Big Dragon laughed. ?Yep, I?ll tear his head off.?

?Big Dragon, dear, this fellow is the President of J.P. Morgan.? Anna said.

A queer light suddenly entered Big Dragon?s eyes. ?Morgan, did you say??

Big Dragon was flushed with an unfamiliar sensation of trying to remember something. With his tape recorder mind, he never had to struggle to remember anything. It was on the tip of his tongue...what was it? Slowly, it expanded like a dream that he couldn?t remember. Big Dragon noticed he was clutching the businessman?s chicken suit tight enough to have feathers come out in his basketball palming, mighty hands. The Chicken Suit fellow looked at Big Dragon as if he was a lunatic. Big Dragon released his grip.

?Vamos,? Anna said, pulling at his arm, ?let?s mingle some more.?

Big Dragon noticed the ballroom?s extravagant d?cor, which was Malay, Javanese and Sumatran: suits of Malay armor adorned the walls, along with exotic antique Kris knives, wavy bladed weapons that were to the Indonesian archiapelago what the Katana was to Japan. The big hit of the party were the tank-treaded robots that poured and mixed alcoholic drinks in a hollow inside their bodies like a refrigerator?s water dispensers. The walls had Natural History Museum style wax dummy dioramas, only of Big Dragon and his allies?s various battles: his fight on top of Big Ben with Helga Havenstadt, a mad German woman and occultist that claimed she was the reincarnation of a 13th Century Brahma-Rishi of Rupalistan. There too, in artificial darkness and blacklight, was a diorama featuring Big Dragon and his allies in their battle against the ?Deadly Dwarves,? (as the British press called it), the stunted Asiatic tribe that were the original stone age inhabitants of the island of Britain before the Celts, Brythons and Saxons, whose vengeful society survived below the earth.

A voice spoke Anna?s name from behind her. ?Anna, you have a minute??

Anna turned about and faced a middle aged woman with a microphone. Her face brightened up. ?Of course, Annette! When have I ever said no to you, girl??

The older woman brightened. ?They say you?ve got the world?s biggest collection of gems, thanks to that lover of yours Big Dragon. Wow! How does it feel to be the world?s luckiest woman??

?Mmmm, wonderful, Annette. I have more rubies than anything else...blondes may wear sapphires, but to a sumptuous Latina, we were made to wear rubies.?

?I was curious about this little platinum and diamond number you?ve got on now. You wear it all the time...? The woman?s hand went to Anna?s own unbidden.

As if a light switch had been turned on, Anna?s countenance melted into ghoulish rage and she slapped Annette straight in the face with a crack that sent the television host to her knees.

Instantly, Anna?s former composure regained itself with a charming grin as if nothing happened. ?Now now, darling, don?t touch.?

Big Dragon was approached by a man almost approaching his height.

?Professor Eichinger!? Big Dragon said. The two men gave a great hug.

The name conjures up the image of a spectacled, wild haired older gentleman. Noting could be more different from the man Big Dragon saw in the tuxedo. From the head up he was a dashing, sophisticated man that looked like a James Bond, with distinguished white hair at his temples and a Clark Gable pencil moustache. From the neck down, he had the shaped, powerhouse build of a bodybuilding champion, his waist a narrow 26 inches and his pecs filling his shirt to the point where a deep breath or flex would send the buttons flying off, his shoulders filled the dinner jacket like American football padding. Professor Eichinger may have been the only man that was a rival for Big Dragon, mentally or physically...a son of one of Europe?s oldest families and a keeper of many dangerous secrets. The Professor excused his beautiful dinner companion for a moment. Big Dragon recognized her as the daughter of a Kuala Lumpur businessman.

?You old ladykiler, you.? Big Dragon said.

?Why, I was merely explaining Einstein?s theory of relativity to my attractive companion.? The Professor said.

?Professor!? Anna said, as she approached them. ?I?m glad you could come. Good to have the lot of us together again. What a team we made...Big Dragon was the leader and all-round guy, I was the mercenary ex-crook, you were the scientist, and Joey Skunk was our psychic.? Anna looked about. ?Where is Joey anyway??

?Where do you think?? Professor Eichinger said. All three knew he meant the bar.

Anna rose to a stool, and hit a glass. ?Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. I?d like to thank all of you coming, and I have a very important announcement to make. As everyone knows, my lover, Big Dragon and I, have been together for some time now. A year, in fact.? She let her petite hand fall into his warm, firm giant one. ?And I think it was enough to announce our engagement.?

The flashes of lights filled the air, and the audience cooed and clapped in amazement. As the clap began to die down, a slow guffaw came from the bar.

The source was a copper-skinned young college age man, youth when youth is loveliest, his body strong and slim, like an Apollo or Mercury. His black hair, incongruously, had a skunk stripe of pure white.

?Wrong.? The lad said. ?It?s all wrong, all of it.?

Anna Vazquez glared at him through slitted eyes that could melt steel.

?Joey Skunk!? Professor Eichinger said.

?Since when have we ever lived in Kuala Lumpur? Since when? We used to live in New York, remember?? Joey Skunk said. He gesticulated to the dioramas. ?They...THEY happened, but not like that. There was another person with us...?

Anna Vazquez spoke with a hiss. ?I?ve had enough of this, Joe. You were fine until you started popping pills, and boozing like a fish and now you?re more ?Crazy Horse? than ?Geronimo.? What do you expect from someone with a brain disorder that makes him hear dead people??

Anna glared and Joey glared right back. ?You! You?re the wrongest part of all. Big Dragon...Roger...why are you going to marry her? You don?t love her. You love Morgan! Please, Big Dragon, try to remember what happened in Antarctica...oh, if only I could...?

Professor Eichinger put his strong hands on Joey Skunk?s shoulders. ?Come on, old friend. I?ll take you home, so you can get some sleep. Dream of quiet prairies, buffalo, and the warpath.?

Big Dragon stood frozen for a moment, staggered. He received congratulations from all sides on his engagement and upcoming marriage in a hazy fog. His mind was on Joe and what he said.

Clad in her lover?s giant shirt that fit her like a tent, Anna Vazquez crawled out of bed and sauntered to a bookcase where pushed various books in sequence, before finally turning aside the stone gargoyle bookender. A click and their fireplace turned aside revealing a yawning black maw open like a mouth that led deep into the cramped, deep corridors of the interior of Dragon Tower. Anna felt the reassuring ding of a secret elevator, she followed at the base.

After moments of free-fall, she stepped off deep below the bowels of Kuala Lumpur into a private, hidden train station. Anna checked her watch. A pair of lights from a speeding train filled the darkness like the glowing eyes of a creature. The train hissed to a stop.

The thin bullet-shaped train car opened and a man walked out. He was girlishly beautiful, almost feminine, but his eyes were wolfish. He seemed Nordic, with long blonde hair, and his physique was a powerhouse build to match Big Dragon?s: his torso was so cut that even though the white undershirt the defined chicklet-square muscles that surrounded his abs could be seen.

?Could you be a little more subtle, please? You have no idea how hard it is to keep secrets from him, of all the people on earth.?

?Oh sure. I guess this is about Joe Skunk and what he said, isn?t it?? The man said.

?How did you know?? Anna said.

?Entertainment Tonight.? He paced back and forth like a caged animal. ?Hey Black Mamba, you might wanna have that looked at...? The blond man flipped the hair that covered Anna?s left eye as he laughed cruelly. Anna smouldered as she caught his hand at the wrist.

?I could do something about that if you let me look at the ring for a second.?

?You? Ha.? Anna said.

?I wished Morgan away somewhere that she would never interfere.? Anna spat the name ?Morgan? with a hiss of hate as if it was the worse curse imaginable. ?Now I?m starting to regret that decision. With that cabr?n Indian Joe and his visions, it?s getting too hot. As you know, the ring can?t be used to kill a living being and...do I really need to spell it out for you? I want the pair of them liquidated.?

?Ooooh, ?liquidated.? That?s a cool word nobody uses anymore.? The blonde man said. ?I am a mite curious about what exactly you did with Morgan, anyway, after Antarctica.? His blue eyes had a morbid gleam in them.

?I?ll attach a packet with her current status and whereabouts. Bitch. She never loved him the way I love him.?

?I?ll bet. Anyway, while we?re at it, I don?t see why we need Big Dragon around either.?

Anna laughed. ?Is that jealousy, Emil? Ha ha ha ha! Why, you?re not half the man he is ??

Emil pounced and roared, his fist lashed at the side of Anna?s face like a hammer that dropped her to her feet, a turquoise bruise at the side of her mouth. ?God damn you, I?m ten times the man he is!?

Anna brandished the ring. The white gem glowed threateningly as it buzzed. ?Why, I ought to turn you into the crawling invertebrate you are...?

Emil laughed right in her face. ?Yeah, but you won?t, and we both know why. You love me.?

Anna spat blood. ?Not half as much as I love him.?

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
Awesome stuff, Esperanto!
I wish there were lost more of this on this site.
Ignore every critic you may have, because I need to see more of your posts. I know we're missing part 2 here, but I think you can do no wrong for me.

I only wish you had such a ring, and I could be your big dragon
  #3   Add to ClarkSavageJr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:47 PM

ClarkSavageJr is on a distinguished road
Part III

Y'know I never read Part II?

Lovin' it, Esper. Looking forward to Chapter 2.
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2008, 02:31 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Hot and interesting, except the part about the president. Looking forward to Chapter 2 though.
  #5   Add to www1969's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2008, 08:45 PM

www1969 is on a distinguished road
Happy to make my first post one about my favorite series, and how thrilled I am to see it continue. If you haven't read Part II, this has got to be really confusing to you. If you have, this becomes confusing, but in a good way (like how Lost is confusing). Aren't we missing somebody?

The idea of rival rings is intriguing, but could lead to trouble. When anybody can do anything, there's no story.

Count me as another closeted fan of hetero stories. Wish there were more.
  #6   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 07:12 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
How do we know that there are "rival rings"? Anna may very well have the original ring from I & II. I'm also looking forward to the next chapter.
  #7   Add to www1969's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 07:57 AM

www1969 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
How do we know that there are "rival rings"? Anna may very well have the original ring from I & II. I'm also looking forward to the next chapter.
There's a reference at the end of II to the discovery of a second ring. I guess it's conceivable that the story will take a twist that shows Anna is holding the original ring (hey, we may have given the author an idea!), but I just took that reference to assume Anna's ring is the new one.
  #8   Add to Esperanto Lives's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 08:07 AM

Esperanto Lives is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Esperanto Lives Send a message via MSN to Esperanto Lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB-61 View Post
Awesome stuff, Esperanto!
I wish there were lost more of this on this site.
Ignore every critic you may have, because I need to see more of your posts.
Thank you very much, although I feel obliged to point out that I don't need to "ignore my critics," because I don't really have any...the response to my work on this forum and others has been universally positive. People here like what I do.

There was one guy way back when on the original Big Dragon, but his criticism was in a helpful spirit, and he said I was "an up and coming talent." (squeeee!)

On the other hand, that response isn't true everywhere.

I did post the original BIG DRAGON to Literotica, which is a more garden-variety erotic fiction site. Deprived of the context of transformation/muscle growth fiction, a lot of greenhorns read that story and came away with "wow, that Morgan is one greedy, unsympathetic bitch. How could she transform a guy into a totally different person against his will?"

Nobody that's familiar with transformation and growth stuff would have made a criticism like that. I guess you either 'get' this stuff or you don't.

Anyway, I wonder what my Literotica critics would think of Part III. After Anna's wholly evil ways, it's easy to miss Morgan's only slightly evil ways.

And...I really hesitate to say this...but I think there may be a gender bias at work. Transformation stories that feature men changing women into sexual superbeings or place them under mind control are common and accepted. I don't see male authors with female sex object transformation stories (e.g. Morpheus) getting this kind of criticism. BIG DRAGON is about a woman unhappy with her man and changing him, and I think that brings out a lot of insecurities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB-61
I only wish you had such a ring, and I could be your big dragon
If I ever find it again (damn closet!) you'll be the first to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skumbum
Hot and interesting, except the part about the president.
Don't worry, he's not going to get a sex scene or anything. Sex should never involve your Uncle, and it should never involve the President.

(EXCEPTION: Theodore Roosevelt.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww1969
The idea of rival rings is intriguing, but could lead to trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman
How do we know that there are "rival rings"? Anna may very well have the original ring from I & II.
One of you is right.

(Ha! Like I'm gonna say who.)

Here's a hint, though: Big Dragon is not the only time in my work that the computer rings have appeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww1969
Count me as another closeted fan of hetero stories. Wish there were more.
While I thank you very much for your words of praise and your reading, I don't know if I would be comfortable labeling BIG DRAGON a "hetero" story, at least exclusively...all kinds of human sexuality is hot and sexy to me, and I'd like to incorporate sweaty, hot guy-on-guy and girl-on-girl stuff in the story as time goes on, for the sexual omnivores among us.

"I don't mind living in a man's world...as long as I can be a woman in it."
- Marylin Monroe

http://musclegrowthlovinfemme.blogspot.com/
  #9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 02:35 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Nice, Esperanto. I like the name a lot: Big Dragon. Suits him, lol.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #10   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanto Lives View Post
(EXCEPTION: Theodore Roosevelt.)
I laughed out loud.
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2012, 06:56 AM

Next chapter!
  #12   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2012, 04:10 PM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
I wish! She's one of my favorite writers but has been sadly missing for a while
  #13   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2012, 11:07 AM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
hey guys, new user!

Any chance of this story being continued? It's awesome!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options