The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Muscle buds in Denver area?

Hey all,

Just thought I'd take a few minutes to drop everyone here (well everyone who reads this and cares anyway) that a few weeks ago I made the move from Nowhere, Wisconsin, to Littleton, Colorado so looking for some people in the area who share the common interest so wonderfully expressed on this site.

Would love to find guys who are active at a gym in the area and would be looking for a training partner and who knows... maybe more

If anything, friendship would come first and foremost. Anything after that is simply a bonus. New to the area, and it makes my hometown of 4000 people look like... well nothing

Either respond here with a messenger contact, or just look mine up and say hello. I ask that you talk to me first before you do an add request, just so I know who you are. Yahoo is on 24/7 so if I don't respond, I will when I get back. MSN is on most of the time as well and AIM only rarely.

Looking forward to talking and hopefully meeting a few cool people in the area.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2010, 09:03 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Ctopher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
Well I happen to live quite close to Littleton.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options