The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2008, 12:18 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
College Muscle Part 6

College Muscle Part 6
"Showers"

Its Monday now and were about to go to the gym.. and I hate to say it because it almost sounds selfish of me.. I love watching Matt getting bigger but.. the rate he’s been gaining is freakier then ever. His workouts are no longer the regular 2 or 3 hours but are now pushing over 4 Hours of non stop lifting!! He’s become a Beast in the gym blowing through 50-dollar canisters of supplement every work out, lifting the biggest and heaviest weights. His workouts are becoming a show for the other members at the gym as he keeps lift more then they ever imagined possible. Not only that He some how gained a staggering 9 pounds After his workout on Saturday!! But it was nothing compared to the inhuman 14 pounds he gained on Sunday which made him hit a mammoth 305 POUNDS of Rock hard muscle. His clothes that fit him perfectly were starting to get tight and obscene just like the other one’s, looking like they would blow apart if he so much as flex.. Butt Matt loved every minute of it. The fact that he had grown 28 pounds in just 3 days threw his libido into overdrive, making him jerk almost 10 times a day plus the other 3 times between jerks he would plow my ass with his massive cock. It almost hurt to sit down because as weird as it sounds Matt’s muscle’s weren’t just growing his huge cock kept growing getting even thicker then before, making it so I couldn’t even wrap my hand around his cock even when it was flaccid. Matt had become nothing but a huge Sexual Beast! After his work out on Saturday Matt had to start changing his underwear at least 3 times a day from the Uncontrollable Non-stop flow of Pre-cum that dripped out of that giant cock, almost like his balls were overflowing with sperm. I actually started to get concerned about his well being while Matt couldn’t have been more turned on in his life. It wasn’t just his huge growth and ultimate power that turned him on but the massive fan base that was starting to develop. The website had become a roaring success!!

What started with just 120 members in the first couple of hours, turned into close to 5,900 Members bringing in already over 130,000 DOLLARS!! Making a steady increase of 2 member’s a minute, with most paying over the 20 dollar minimum. The website became a full time job in it self. Reading through tons of e-mails asking how Matt was growing so fast, requesting him to do certain things in the video’s.. and he did all of them. Not only had we posted over 80 pictures of Matt in different poses and positions, The once innocent jerking and flexing video’s was soon joined by 5 other Video’s of Matt’s deepest sexual perversions. Matt would sit there for hours on the floor gushing torrents of Cum over and over on his body flooding the ground around him watching Himself on The Computer Screen sometimes stuffing his whole hand up his ass Just to pleasure himself. The most popular video by far though was his self suck video. It was just him and his massive muscle’s trying to get his Own Mouth over that jaw-breaking cock sometimes cumming twice, nearly drowning in his juice, laughing every time at the display of power and muscle before him. The room reeked of his cum which I didn’t mind but some of the neighbors started complaining, but were soon silenced when they saw Matt’s size. And I don’t blame them.. Cause its not just his muscle’s, I think he’s gotten taller too..

“Shit This place is getting small for me” Matt Interrupted my thoughts

“Uhh actually I have been thinking about that”

“Really? Sweet Because I didn’t want to bring it up sense we just started.. dating..” He Mumbled “But I think we should get our own place! I mean with the money we have been raking in. I mean shit dude Were practically rich, 130,000 Dollars!! that’s like twice My dads salary and we made that in 3 days! And It would give me room to grow without worrying about space.. Because lately I haven’t been able to even fit comfortably on the bed”

“You really Wanna get an apartment with me?” A felt a huge smile come across my face

“Yeah Of course Ian, I know it might be to fast But fuck it. We could sleep in the same bed together, take showers in the morning it will be great we can do all the stuff these dorms limit us doing. And we don’t have to worry about anyone walking in on us and stuff, We can be together in private”

Before I could say anything more Matt wrapped his thick warm arms around me giving me another one of his superman hugs completely shirtless, lifting me off the ground kissing me with such passion. I learned to enjoy those moments when Matt was at his most tender. He looked at me with his huge smile and cute blue eye’s kissing me again feeling his cock start to grow against my leg. I never felt so safe in my life between his those muscular arms and chest which felt wider and more massive then ever, probably making mine look like a shrimp. He started kissing me neck me holding onto to the monstrous lats When I really noticed the massive size of his pecs. They looked like two huge melons except bigger and covered with his blond hair. I kept looking down in almost drooling in aw when I heard Matt chuckle

“Yeah I know They have been getting kinda hairy, I have actually been thinking about shaving it all off.. What you think”

“Well The fans love it and so do I but Maybe we should trim it up a bit, and I know someone who can help you out”

“Haha your horny dog you read my mind”

Matt Put me down turning around slipping on his wife beater. I heard a slight tear watching his insanely huge pecs heave against the fabric! His rock hard nipples looking bigger then two-quarter size nipples. He adjusted his cock reaching into his shorts feeling the puddle of sperm in his briefs which was now starting to seep through to his shorts.

“Haha Shit I still can’t believe I can’t stop cumming!! I know it’s a problem But I have to admit… It Feels Fucking Great!! MMFF Like I’m so much more superior then everyone else, so Manly!!”

Before further comment Matt Flexed his huge arms which now looked close to 22 inches, licking them with his tongue looking at me with a grin. His biceps were now so massive they looked bigger then his whole head, in fact his whole body made his head looked small. Before he went over to the closet he stopped off and stepped on the scaled suddenly laughing

“Guess Who’s Grown Even More Little guy!”

“Are you serious?”

“Haha Yup! Your Now Looking at 314 Pounds Of Solid Muscle GRRR!!”

314 POUNDS!!! I couldn’t believe it.. that means Matt had gained another 9 pounds without even lifting a finger..

“Shit Why is the closet door stuck”

Before I could say anything I heard a loud CRUSH Seeing the door fly towards my desk. It slammed up against the wall destroying one of the cameras, leaving a massive dent in the dorm room wall. I turned towards Matt who was just standing there in just as much shock as I was. I looked where the closet door used to be seeing the chunks of dry wall and plywood that had exploded onto the floor. Matt roared in laughter hitting a most muscular pose feeling stronger then ever, as he just witnessed his uncontrollable strength.

“I Guess I Know how Superman Felt haha”

Matt put his hand in the closet grabbing two towels, a razor and shaving cr?me and headed out the door me quickly fallowing behind avoiding the rubbel. I closed the door locking it watching him walk down the hall his huge bubble butt stuffed in his shorts gripping onto to each cheek and the two trunk size legs showing off there massive size. I looked down at his I ran up next to him and wondered

“Um Matt.. How we going to both… fit in the shower stall..”

“Haha Leave that to me”

We entered the bathroom making sure no one was in there. Matt handed the stuff to me entering one of the stalls fallowed by what sounded like a small explosion as he tore the wall between the two stalls without second thought. I stood there in shock at the display of strength and power realizing he didn’t even grunt, or anything.. almost like it was easy for him.. He set the wall up against the stall and smiled at me

“Well You coming in”

Matt grabbed his wife beater with one hand tearing it off unleashing the giant chest. I saw his crotch throb a little against the already colossal bulge, probably pumping out more cum. I stripped my clothes quickly with haste closing the stall doors behind us. Matt leaned down and gave me a kiss. He started sliding down his shorts

“This is going to be so much fun”

“Wait… umm Can you flex out of them for me?”

“Haha You love When I do That Don’t You? Don’t worry I do too and I would But.. I don’t know there still pretty baggy”

“Oh well.. nevermind Its ok”

“Haha! OK you got Me, I guess I can try. But Give me a little room so I can warm up a little”

I backed up as far as I could against the stall watching Matt wink at me as he raised the two massive arms, balling his veiny fist up making his forearms swell. He finally flexed his upper arms watching them with such pride as they exploded to the size of bowling balls, gradually getting roped in veins. He flexed them again this time moaning a little almost like a rush of ecstasy took over him. I felt my own cock getting hard as he went through every pose imaginable flexing his chest to immense size. Even through his thickening coat of Chest Hair The display and definition of muscle before me was un-comparable looking almost unreal. His pecs alone were wider and more massive then almost any bodybuilder. They jutted out from his chest stretching across the whole width of his body looking like they would almost explode as he flexed them. And his nipples were an attraction all in there own seeming to almost swell in and out, pointing to the ground from all the muscle. Next he flexed his abs which I could no longer even tell how many there was as they punched out into his skin not just from the middle near his trail, but from the sides. Matt was now starting to get covered in veins as he approached the main even which were his legs. My cock was almost fully hard from the excitement and from the looks of it so was he.
As he flexed his legs his cock throbbed even larger looking half way erect and still growing bigger pumping that delicious cr?me onto his shorts. I heard him grunt loudly looking like he was flexing his legs as hard as he could, seeing his muscle’s swell up against the shorts , when I realized there was no way he could ever rip them.. They were to baggy, for once he was finally to small. I was going to call it quits when I heard Matt yell in Furry

“UHHHH FUCK COME ON!!! GRRRRRR”

I looked up in fear watching Matt ROAR his face becoming beat red, the giant muscled frame starting to shake violently.
I was about to say something when I heard to my disbelief the sound of fabric starting to tear. I looked down and gasped for air seeing His Monstrous cock flexing up and down in his shorts wanting to be released, gushing mounds of cum, and not only that… His legs looked even Bigger and more massive then before, filling up the every inch of the shorts with muscle and cock. I gazed in amazement at the two giant Legs slowly getting covered in veins bigger then my own fingers, continuing to flex against his shorts watching the fabric splitting at the seems, almost like his legs were swelling before my eyes…. Or were they.. Were his muscle’s actually growing right there.. I knew it wasn’t possible but I continued to watch, suddenly getting scared out of my mind as the growth became overwhelmingly noticeable. I wanted to pinch myself watching the two already monstrous legs pump even bigger and thicker the shorts no longer tearing but snapping from all angles. I heard Matt Snicker a little as a torrent of Cum gushed out soaking every inch of his shorts. I looked up at Matt to see if he knew what was going on when I saw it wasn’t just his Legs growing Bigger.. it was his whole Body!! The colossal lats was fully flexed engulfing his entire neck in nothing but veins and muscle making his laughing face almost look sinister. I quickly glanced at His Pecs and arms which were being filled up with muscle like water balloons expanding bigger by the second. He looked like a freaky muscle giant as every muscle in his body was being flexed and Matt Didn’t even seem to notice. He just Stood there moaning with his eye’s closed, his mouth open uncontrollably drooling onto his pecs as his whole body expanded.

“holy shit..”

I whispered to myself trying to figure out what to do wanting to almost run feeling smaller then ever watching my new boy friend’s muscles grow right before my eye’s. I pressed my body up against the wall when I heard an explosion of threads feeling the silky wet fabric hit my body. I looked down in horror realizing the once baggy shorts were on the floor in shreds, staring at the tortured briefs wondering how they were holding back not only Matt’s enormous cock and swelling balls, but His freakishly sized legs! The two monster mounds of muscle were soaked in cum looking bigger then both my legs put together, and still growing. And soft ball’s… They didn’t even compared to how huge Matt’s testicles were becoming. They looked more like two small melons now probably packing a whole pint of cum still swelling behind the skin tight white fabric. I heard him grunt continuing to flex still scared out of my mind hearing his bones snap and stretch almost like they were readjusting to his growing size, hearing the tears grow louder and faster. I noticed the growth started to pick up speed making me tremble

“Matt I Think You Should Stop! Your..”

“Uhhh But I’m So Close… Just One MORE.. MMFFF FLEX!!!”

Matt Grunted Hitting the most muscular pose I had even seen his muscle’s suddenly swelling to immense size the briefs SNAPPING off his body, unleashing his mammoth sized cock. I squealed as Matt Roared in victory hitting one last pose, still engulfed in a mass of veins. He finally let down his arms laughing at my reaction placing his giant hands on my shoulder looking down my small boner.

“Haha did you enjoy the show! I didn’t think I was gonna be able to do it, but shit I’m Bigger then I thought!! MMF It was actually kinda intense you know… almost like when I Work out”

Matt continued to flex a little more.. I couldn’t believe Matt had know idea what just happened knowing he must have grown a full 10-15 pounds in just a couple of minutes. My thoughts were suddenly distracted by the sticky throbbing noise of his massive cock slapping against his abs. I looked at it knowing it was probably the most massive cock in the world bigger then mine in every way. I approached Matt grabbing it with my hand realizing my finger’s didn’t even come with in 2 inches of each other unable to wrap my hand even around the top of the enormous shaft. I drooled looking at the giant piss slit realizing it was big enough to stick my whole tongue in, looking bigger then the opening of a pop can.

“Haha you Like it? I couldn’t believe it myself when I woke up this morning. Its just growing so huge, its even a whole inch longer then yesterday and a shit load thicker!! I can’t even get my hand around it anymore, I have to use two”

“How..”

“I don’t know Honestly and I know its huge but.. I love it!! And I know this sounds crazy, But I still want it to get even bigger!”

“What!!? Matt But Its Huge!! And I don’t know if I can handle that anymore”

“I know But I just… I Just gotta Have More! I’m Lovin it being this huge! There’s something about it… knowing your cock is like two to three times as big as everyone else’s! Ohhh Man It fucking turns me on like non other… And I have been thinking, I have been doing all the hard work and now its your turn. Besides I kinda wanna feel what its like.. But Before any fun we have to get rid of all this hair. I’ll shave my chest and you can this baby”

Matt turned on both the showers, turning his back towards me running some shaving cr?me into his deep muscular butt crack. I heard him laugh as he started on his chest. The image of his massive muscled body before me, made me forget all my concerns about him or anything. I got down onto my knee’s like a slave staring right at his massive muscular ass, watching the water run down into it completely entranced. I squirted some shaving cr?me onto my hand rubbing it onto the two massive cheeks of muscle, working my way into the thick hole. I started shaving it ever so gently starting to pick up pace wanting to lick every inch of the massive muscle’s before me. His bubble butt had some how managed to be filled up with even more muscle, making it push out from his body almost looking ridiculous, but I didn’t care.. I quickly finished up shaving throwing the razer onto the ground uncontrollably running my tongue from the bottom of his crack all the way to the top.

“Whoa what are you.. uhhhh”

I licked some more the taste and smell was intoxicating making me stick my tongue into the giant ass crack, tasting more of the drug-like aroma. But I wanted to more I wanted it all. I took my two hands spreading the two ass cheeks apart smelling the scent being released seeing the giant manhole before me. I was practically drooling like a dog as I stuffed my face between the two cheeks sticking my tongue out as far as I could feeling it slip into the warm hole. I rush came over me of sheer bliss getting totally high off Matt almost like I did that day with his cum except...This was better.. I dug my face in further licking in and out of the hole like an animal drinking its water hearing Matt moan.

“UHH Shit That Feel’s Good”

I licked one more time standing up slowly taking my rock hard cock and plowing it into the tight muscular hole before me. And Unlike me who was screaming the first time I took it up the ass Matt didn’t even scream or groan, he was just standing there almost laughing from the pleasure As I rammed my cock up his ass all the way up to my balls. I bucked him as fast as I could fucking him for a good 10 minutes finally cumming into his ass. I slowed down suddenly feeling his ass flex against my cock feeling like he would crush it between all his muscle as he practically moaned at the top of his lungs exploding with cum for almost a full a minute, dumping what looked like liters of sperm onto the floor.

“What The Hell are you two doing in there?”

Matt Suddenly turned around towards the door with a big smile on his face, his boner still pumping mounds of cum out. He burst the door open flexing every muscle in his body towering over the tiny jock.

“oh shit..”

“I’m Fucking my Boy friend you got a PROBLEM!”

Matt Flexed his bicep watching the jock shake like a little girl, suddenly running out of bathroom. Mat laughed while I just stood there not feeling sorry for the jock but, surprised at Matt’s reaction.

“you.. You told someone about us”

“Well Why Should I hide it anymore, besides I’m so big now no one will pick on me, or you”

Matt closed the stall and handed me the another razer..

“Ok I need to get this chest done, and I was thinking lets do my legs too! I like em hairy but it will grow back”

He smiled at me and handed me the shaving cr?me getting down on my knee’s again looking at the two gigantic legs in aw, lathering them up and started to shave. When we got done Matt walked out of the shower stalls still dripping wet now looking like a true bodybuilder, putting on the undersized towel around his waist. He chuckled looking down at the immense outline of his cock protruding the towels fabric heading over to the mirrors. I watched as he gazed at his reflection looking almost shocked..

“Holy Shit Bro!! Is it Just me Or Do I looking Bigger Then EVER!”

I smiled at him at him looking at his massive body with not just a thought that he may be taller.. He was taller.. I watched him grin flexing his whole upper body making him look like the hulk on steroids.. I couldn’t believe I was about to say it.. but he’s starting to almost look.. too big… In a little more then a week Matt had went from good size jock to probably one of the biggest bodybuilders in the world..

“Shit Dude Just look at these Guns! GRR Fuck They Gotta be like 23 Maybe 24 Inches Hahaha! There’s no doubt Ian that I’m going to become the Most Muscular Man In The World!!”

Matt was almost rock hard again, as his towel fell to the floor. I realized then it wasn’t just his upper body flexing but his whole body. He snickered hitting every pose getting off on his own image in the mirror…It was just like the stories… I looked back regretting ever asking him to flex out of his clothes.. Even though I always thought it would be hot watching someone grow in real life, but I had never been more scared in my life..
Watching his muscle’s expanding right before my eye’s making him stronger and bigger in a matter of seconds, some how coming from this limitless power.. Matt obviously wasn’t any ordinary human but a species all on his own, like a mutant or super hero. His body seemed to react to exertion or something. I wondered if he new that he could grow, or better yet.. How much does it take to make him grow. His gains have been getting bigger every time he works out because the weights keep getting heavier.. And if they keep getting heavier he’ll keep getting bigger…

“Aww Fuck Dude I feel So PUMPED Right Now!! I Gotta Hit The Weights, I’m Gonna Make These Muscles GROW”

Matt picked up his towel off the floor and wrapped it around his waist storming out of the bathroom. I started to panic running after him. Because for once in my life I didn’t want to see someone grow again, at least not this soon. Matt’s strides were long and massive as he went down the hallways, people moving out of the way for the huge muscle goliath. I went around the corner to see Matt had gotten into the room without a key. I looked at the door as I passed it and saw the handle had been crushed turning my head up seeing Matt completely naked looking for some new clothes. First he pulled up his underwear which snapped and tore at all angles as it tried to get over the massive of muscle finally wrapping around his mammoth cock and balls looking painted on his body. Next were his shorts which now left nothing to the imagination! He stuffed them over Matt’s beer-bottle sized flaccid cock, which was bulging out a couple inches, leaving the definition of the cock head fully imprinted on his shorts. He stood there adjusting the two massive testicles that dangled against his mammoth ox legs which were now filling the shorts to there limits. Matt chuckled at the whole spectacle of his size and manly power, grabbing one of the once large white t-shirts trying to put it on. The whole thing was a work out all on its own as he gradually stuffed his arms through the sleeves only to hear them tear from the massive size. He giggled continuing to pull the shirt down his pecs hearing the fabric strain, finally getting it down to his waist. He turned around and looking it the mirror letting out a burst of laughter

“HAHA Look At Me, I Don’t Look Human Anymore! I’m now Just a Huge… MUSCLE FREAK!! Shit I Love This Dude! This is what I have always wanted! And I don’t just mean when I first started working out but before that! Seeing The Hulk on TV or one of those muscled out super hero’s! Even when I was a kid I always wanted to look like them, wondering what it was like to be that strong.. Its like I was meant for this or something! I know It sounds crazy But I can feel it bro! Haha and the best part is.. I’m Only Going To Grow More!”

Matt smiled and bent over grabbing his duffel his shorts tearing a little at the seems.. I just stood there wondering what to do as he filled his duffel bad with extra an extra pair of clothes, and two canisters of supplements. He left the dorm room with haste, I quickly grabbed my duffel bag running after him in fear. I finally caught up to him noticing his cock was already a little hard from his excitement, the huge grin still on his face. I tried to think of something quick

“You sure you wanna work out right now.. I mean we could grab something to eat! I’m kinda hungry anyways”

“We can after, I’ll just be a couple of hours anyway”

“Or we could Look at the apartments”

“Dude I love you But your Not going to Change my mind, besides don’t you like watching me work out”

“Yeah..”

“Well Whats your problem! I mean any other time I would But I have never felt so Pumped in My Life, I just.. I GOTTA Hit Some Weights!”

Matt Continued to walk me slowly fallowing behind..We entered the gym making everyone’s head turn as the beast filled his giant water jug with a full canister of powder, heading over to the water fountain. I heard the whispers of disbelief saying how huge he was and how young. Matt grabbed the whole jug drinking it down in a couple of gulps.. He threw the jug on the floor when I saw something in his eye’s that I had never seen as he gazed at the weights. Like the lust to grow stronger and bigger was taking over his body. He headed over to the scale like he always did except

“HOLY SHIT!! Dude Ian I think are scale is broken”

“Why” I Pretended as I walked up to him.

“Because this thing says I weigh 332 POUNDS!! GRR Fuck Dude Do you Know what that means! I now Weigh TWICE As much as You Do!! And Its all MUSCLE!! Haha I can't Wait To see What this Body Can Do!!”

He grabbed the biggest dumbbell and started curling them like crazy. I stood there with my jaw open for almost 15 minutes realizing he had grown 18 pounds in the shower earlier.. and He was Just flexing.. I couldn’t imagine what would happen if he pushed him muscle’s to the limits but I had a feeling I was going to find out soon enough.. For the next 3 hours the scene was unimaginable with Matt lifting the heaviest weights with ease pushing out rep after rep, his muscle’s covered in the freakish sized veins ordering me to fetch him more water. And the worse part was he already looked a little bigger then before. His shorts hard torn some more along with his right pec, and yet he didn’t care he kept going full throttle just stopping for the occasional gulp of water. And People were no longer working out but just staring in aw at the massive teen, taking pictures from there cell phones, and cameras like it was a pump room at a bodybuilding competition except it was just Matt. Finally after jerking off 3 times and watching Matt workout for 4 straight hours we got to what was hopefully his last weight, which was squats. Matt walked by me and winked

“I Think Its Time I break Some Records Little Guy”..

Thanks Guys For Waiting So long I have been super busy, But I'm back on My Game

Last edited by soccerstud88; May 15th, 2008 at 02:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (June 30th, 2013), dickasauras (November 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Norsejock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM

Norsejock is on a distinguished road
love it

great story, dude

i hope matt's boyfriend grows too. i hope whatever is making matt so huge rubs off.

i think matt would enjoy that

i know i would.
  #3   Add to LukeB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2008, 07:06 PM

LukeB is on a distinguished road
Yes yes YES! Love what you did here, dude! Glad you went with the shower door bursting open. That was really hot!

Gawd, Matt is such a stud. You've really outdone yourself with this one! Keep it up!
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:51 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Nice, bro. Ian character is so realistic being afraid and all. Soon Matt will need electromagnetics weights to keep growing. I'm eager to see him even bigger.

Soon his need for growing will be bigger (lol) than his need for eating or breathing

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #5   Add to noname901's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:18 AM

noname901 is on a distinguished road
yes please make Ian grow as well. That would be very hot!!!
  #6   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:45 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Well, now I know why there's a heat wave on the west coast, cause this chapter is so fucking HOT !!! The mercury is rising....not to mention something else, but I got that in hand. GREAT CHAPTER BRO! Can't wait to read more.
  #7   Add to carmaniac12345's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:39 PM

carmaniac12345 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to carmaniac12345
Dude...your stories are always THE hottest! keep up the great work!
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norsejock View Post
great story, dude

i hope matt's boyfriend grows too. i hope whatever is making matt so huge rubs off.

i think matt would enjoy that

i know i would.
you already know I agree, man; plus who's he gonna fuck?? before long he just isn't gonna fit inside Ian! and what a shame that'd be!! :P

Great story man, even still; i like how matt grew this time--visibly but unaware, just totally into the feeling of it. However, as you might expect heh, I'm not so into how outrightly freakish he's getting; i dunno, just the bits about his body making his head look tiny and stuff...i know i've complained to you about those themes before, so I'll spare you the tedium for now, but maybe make that aspect a little more vague? or maybe just a little less...explicit? 0.o

still, though, i love the fuck outta this story keep it coming!!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #9   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 04:40 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I second the motion to make Ian bigger...and I for one LOVE how much bigger Matt's getting and that he's becoming obsessed with getting even bigger. I almost wonder...are you taking this into macrophilic territory eventually?
  #10   Add to overusedclassic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 06:51 PM

overusedclassic
I really like the pace of this story. Although the stories you posted as musclegod300 were good, you'd write one chapter and they'd be so unimaginably huge that there was no way to continue. This story is great because it's slow and moderately beleivable. As always, thank you for sharing your works with us

SO HAWT
  #11   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2008, 05:46 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Hey Dude!
Just waned to say thanks for continuing this awesome story. I know you're "hard" at work on the next chapter. Can't wait til you post it. I can "hardly" wait, though

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options