The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to peachiekeen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 02:50 AM

peachiekeen is on a distinguished road
Elements of Power 2

[COLOR=white]Ok, so I really enjoyed writing this chapter for you guys. there isn't a lot going on that's particularly hot yet, but I have a feeling this one's gonna require a lot of setup, so I hope you don't mind much of a wait, but anyway, here;s part two, it's significantly longer, and I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Note to self: these are not ending up as long as I think they will from word, lol. Sorry guys, I hope this one isn't too short too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Elements of Power 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The cool air of the early summer night took John by surprise, sending a pleasant chill down his spine and tingle on his skin. Compared with the heat of the club, the fresh air refreshed the short man, the receding sweat on his skin glistening in the dim lamplight above. Andy looked down to the man near him and was taken aback by the way he practically glowed, finally able to get a clear look at him. Judging by the differences in size between the two, Andy may have been overestimating with his first guess; John looked to be around 5 feet even, a fact that, for some odd reason, made Andy all the more interested in the beautiful man by his side. His frame was just above average in size, pretty big for a man his height, but not disproportionately so. He looked almost delicate, but like his tattoo, there was this incredible ferocity in his demeanor, the old saying on his arm suddenly seemed to be personified in his very being. It was several moments before Andy realized he was staring, not until he heard a quick snicker from John.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Enjoying the view from up there?? He asked, lacing his thin, but powerful fingers through Andy?s giant hands and cozying up to him a bit closer to ward off the chill. Andy smiled down it him reluctantly pulled his hand out of the gentle grip, wrapping his large arms around the tiny frame below him. The two fit together like two puzzle pieces and John almost marveled at how quickly they had moved since their introduction only moments ago. He turned in the cozy hold he was in and, rising on his tip toes, planted a kiss on Andy?s chin, the highest he could reach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Andy smirked and bent down to lift the little guy from the ground and planted a warm kiss on John?s lips, eliciting a gasp from the man that made Andy?s cock jump in his tight jeans. If he didn?t get this little angel alone somewhere soon he was gonna pop right then and there. Before he even had a chance to ask, John was climbing down from his grasp, walking backwards and pulling him along the sidewalk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How about we head outta here, I live pretty close by.? He said, the twinkle in his eye hinting at a very VERY good plan. He turned to walk, giving Andy only a brief second to take in the glorious little bubble butt he was rocking before John stumbled backwards, having accidentally walked into someone, at least that was how it looked. He looked up and saw a tall, thin man, bright red hair and eyes that flashed an intense golden color.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Why, if it isn?t little Joanie?? the man sneered with a voice that instantly made Andrew want to break him in half. But before he even had a chance to think of a comeback, John was so far into the guy?s face, he thought he might just head butt him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh come on now, Ash, we both know that you?ve got my name memorized by now, you certainly bump into me often enough, I?m starting to think it?s not an accident.? He said, taunting the new arrival. He crossed his arms over the chest, the impressive muscles bunching under the skin. Both Ash and Andy looked interested in the display, though Ash was much less subtle, not to mention totally classless about it. He openly gawked at the display, alternating between the perfectly proportioned pectorals and the flawless face that even looked good when it scowled at red headed scum bags.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Don?t flatter yourself, shortie, I could do way better than you.? He half mumbled, the squeak in his voice letting everyone know he was lying, as if they didn?t already. ?I just came over to introduce myself to your new babysitter, thought he might wanna check your past references.? He said, smiling a sneaky smile at John. Andy moved in to defend John, but was stopped again by the short man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Andy, hun, could you do me a huge favor? I left my jacket in the booth in there, would you mind getting it for me?? he asked, a pleading and apologetic look in his eyes. ?I just need to have a quick word with an old friend.? He said, looking toward Ash, the green in his eyes shining brightly. ?We have a lot of catching up to do.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Sure, be right back.? He said, bending down to plant a kiss on the top of John?s head, eying the shifty redhead as he walked toward the doorway of the club. ?Five minutes, k? I?ll be right out.? He said, before entering the club.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Finally, some alone time?? Ash said, leering at John. ?It certainly has been a while hasn?t it?? he asked, smoke rising from his hands before igniting, covering his arms with intense flame. John could feel the heat radiating off of him and he jumped back, vines twining around his arms and oversized thorns rising from his skin, covering his body. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I agree.? He said, thrusting out his hands and firing a volley of thorns at Ash. ?It?s been way too long since I kicked your ass.? A wall of fire easily took down the thorns, and a stream of fire shot from the center of the wall, aimed right for John, who was more than fast enough to dodge, spinning around and sending a whip of thorn covered vine flying toward Ash, a large gash cutting itself across the fire elemental?s cheek. He stepped back and sent several more vines streaking toward Ash. Ash jumped back and smirked, sending a blast of dry heat straight down the line of the vines, drying them out as it went. The wall hit John square in the chest, washing over him like a desert sun. He gasped for air, totally dried out by the blast and fell to his knees. Ash approached him, hands burning brighter with an intense flame. He pointed his palm at John and before he got to aim, the earth began to rumble and shake. The tremors shook him so violently y the time he saw the source Andy had already check him so hard he slammed into a wall at the back of an alley across the street, cracking the bricks. He went to John, picking up the fallen form, unsure of what it was he had just done.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Would you mind explaining to me what the hell just happened?? He asked the small man in his arms. John just gave a weak smile, his pride severely bruised, but otherwise good.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You finally woke up, that?s all.? He said, pulling his key from his pocket. ?My apartment is two buildings down, number 32.? He said, handing the key ring to Andy. ?Feel free to spend the night, I can explain everything to you in the morning, now I just need a drink and some rest.? He told his reluctant hero, snuggling into the road and warm chest that held him. ?In fact, I think I?d really like to wake up with you there.? He said, dozing off in the gentle arms he was being cradled in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Meanwhile, in the alley across the street, Ash began to stir. He tried to get up and groaned, pain lancing through his joints. He cursed and flopped back onto the ground, disappearing in the flash of fire. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Watch it kids, we won?t be gone long?.?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:40 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Aww. Come on. You just got the story rolling. And It's looking to be a real good one. Not to complain, but I would love a longer chapter. I can tell you've got an imagination rarin to go. Just Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #3   Add to peachiekeen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:37 AM

peachiekeen is on a distinguished road
sorry! I keep on thinking the parts are longer than they are, lol, I had actually planned out a bit farther along than this, but it was like, 5 am by the time i got that far and I had my alarm set for 10, lol. I promise the next installment will ber longer (just as long as I can think of what to put in it )
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
ooo, this is going to be interesting.... I'm veeerry curious where this is headed; don't keep us waiting too long!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #5   Add to avatarnw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM

avatarnw is on a distinguished road
This is a very interesting story. Don't keep us in suspense too long as to the ride you are going to take us on.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options