The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2008, 06:11 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
How Charming III

[COLOR=wheat]This is really just me bulding up for my next series. It's not much but i needed to explain a few things before my next sreies.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat][/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]How Charming III[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Okay? said Craig. ?If that?s what you want?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Good. Now that?s settled, what are we going to do with you? If we hang around any longer we?ll be late for class?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Why don?t you go and say I?m not feeling well??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?And then when they check on you and find you huge??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I?ll say I had an accident with a growth spell?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Why don?t you just go out and say that??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Because I haven?t got any cloths big enough for me and the ones I?m wearing are a bit torn?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?So, I think you look good?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Not now Keith?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Sorry?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I?ll just go to the library and try and talk to those guys in robes on how to reverse the spell?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?But we?ve got the book, why can?t we just cast the spell ourselves??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Because us using that book is what caused this whole mess. Just go to class, tell the teacher I?m doing coursework in the library and you need to actually take notes?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What? Why??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Because I?d like to know what I?ve missed?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig sent Keith out first to check if the corridor was empty. When Keith beckoned Craig out, he had to walk out slightly side ways because his shoulders were so wide. He was wearing a very large yet tight T-shirt which clung to his huge body, cupping his pecs. It was barely covering his six pack, billowing around slightly. His thick thighs were stuffed into some jogging trousers, the material stretched to its limit and doing nothing to hide his glorious man bulge. Keith kept glancing at it longingly when Craig wasn?t looking. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I?m off then? said Craig and started off down the corridor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Keith watched as Craig strutted, rolling his huge thighs over each other so he could walk. His bubble butt swayed from side to side, almost hypnotising Keith with its constant rhythm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?God I want him? breathed Keith before he walked off to class.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig poked his head into the library, checking if there was any one in. It was deserted. Quickly and quietly he tiptoed to the aisle with the book. He grabbed it and pulled. Nothing happened. He pulled it again, his biceps bulging and veins rising up like snakes but still it wouldn?t move.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Damn it? he hissed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Who?s there?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig quickly retreated back to his room before he was discovered. He flopped onto his bed which creaked in protest. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Now what am I going to do?? he asked himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig stayed in his room for the rest of the day, waiting for Keith to return. When he did, Keith had some good news.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?We?re going to the library tonight? he said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?How is that good news??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?That?s when those guys are having another meeting?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?How do you know??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?You know Jono who sits behind us in potions??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Yeah??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?He?s one of the dudes in rubber robes. I saw it sticking out of his bag. When class had finished I confronted him about it and threatened to tell everyone he was gay?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Well so are you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?He didn?t know that. So he obviously caved and begged me not to say anything. Then he told me about the meeting?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Did you tell him about me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?No. He already knew. He asked me if you?d made a spell work and he was really shocked when I said yes?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Shocked? I thought they cast the spells all the time?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Well when you were in there were any of them huge and muscley??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Well no??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Then they couldn?t do it. But you could. Why don?t you do the transfer spell on me now??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Because there?s no spell that just takes one person?s muscles. They all have different ways of draining muscle from everyone you touch?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Fine? grumbled Keith.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?So when?s the meeting??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Midnight, Whoooooooooo!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]* * *[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat] The clock was ticking on the bedside table as two bodies writhed under the quilt, the silky red sheet rippling like water. Two cries of pleasure rang out followed by flashes of red and purple light. The sheet fell away and revealed a sweaty red haired woman leaning against the barrel chest of a man with long brown hair. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I missed you? said Willow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Me too? sighed Shaun, stroking her hair. ?I think we should close the shop?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I already did after I sold those boys a book on muscle potions. When I found out you were collecting people who?d used muscle spells on themselves, I thought I should find someone to act as bait for you. Then I could save you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?You are one very intelligent woman?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I know. So? what do they know about us??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?They think we?re witches, which you strengthened their suspicions when you told George you were. But, they know about silver?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?How??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I don?t know. They already had me in silver shackles when I came too. I think we should warn everyone?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?My sisters are in town, Eliza and Karen. What about you?re brother? His muscle magic is almost as good as yours?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I?ll deal with him. We?ll have to lay low until we?ve sorted out Klarst and Felps?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?They could help us?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Not Karen, she?s got a kid to worry about?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?No but Eliza?s always up for a little violence?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?True?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] The clock struck midnight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Any way? continued Shaun, ?we should AHHHH!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Shaun! What?s wrong??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I?m being called?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What?! Those spells have been lost for centuries. No one should know how to summon us?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Shaun got up from the bed, holding himself as though trying to stop himself from falling apart.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Don?t follow? he gasped. ?It might be a trap?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I can?t loose you again? screamed Willow, grabbing Shaun?s round shoulders.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I?ll be back?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?NOO!? screamed Willow when Shaun disintegrated into particles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] She watched them swirl in the air before disappearing. And in a swirl of red, she was after them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]* * *[/COLOR]
[COLOR=wheat]?We?re late? hissed Keith, checking his watch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Well I?m sorry. You try shoving this cock into trousers?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?After the spell I?ll gladly show you how to deal with it. I can think of other places you could shove it in the meantime though?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Shut up before I hit you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] They sneaked into the library and made their way to the book. Craig was carrying the spell book against his chest. A little doubt was wriggling inside him. After having this body for a good deal of the day, he?d gotten used to it and a bit attached.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Hey Keith? he hissed just as Keith was about to grab the book.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What?? he hissed back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I don?t think we should do this?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Don?t go getting cold feet on me now. I want muscle?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Then I?ll do it for you. But I don?t think I should give you mine?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What do you? oh I see. You like being big man on campus?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?No. OK I do but??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Suddenly the floor seemed to tip and Craig and Keith were flung into the bookcase. They passed through it and landed on the stone floor of a basement. Craig looked up and realised it was a different basement than last time. The guys in robes were sat in a circle again, but in the middle of the circle was a man with long brown hair. He looked really pissed and his eyes seemed to be glowing purple.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?About fucking time?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig turned to see Mr Fuck heading toward them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?So how did the fucking spell work for your ?friend?? he asked, looking down at Craig.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?This was an accident? Craig said as he stretched to his full height to tower over Mr Fuck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Fucking hell? he breathed, taking a step back. ?You fucking got it to work. Tell me how you fucking did it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Back off? said Keith stepping in front of Mr Fuck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Why are we here?? asked Craig. ?They obviously don?t know how to work the spells themselves?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?No? said Mr Fuck. ?But he does?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] He pointed at the man in the middle of the circle who was eyeing Craig up and down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Who?s he?? asked Keith.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?A muscle growth expert? said one of the other rubber robes. ?We?ve tried calling him before but he didn?t come. He did tonight because you were coming. He must have been able to sense you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] The man in the circle rolled his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Step into the fucking circle? said Mr Fuck. ?He?ll be able to fucking help you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig did as he was told; Keith was tempted to tell him not to and to just get out of here. Something bad was going to happen. As Craig stepped into the circle, he felt a wave of pins and needles wash over him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Hello? said the man. ?Call me Shaun?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Erm? hello Shaun?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What is it you want??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What do you want? Your? friends called me here and I can?t leave until I?ve done something for them. They chose you to be their spokes person so come on?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Erm can you transfer this spell to my friend over there?? Craig said, pointing at Keith.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?No!? cried Mr Fuck. ?Ask him why you could fucking make the spell work and we couldn?t?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Shut up? snapped Shaun. ?Learn a new word, you?ve said fuck so many times since I got here it?s starting to loose all meaning?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Mr Fuck shut up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Come closer then? said Shaun, beckoning Craig closer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig obliged and when he got closer, he realised he was taller than Shaun. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Look into my eyes? said Shaun. ?Be in me. And no, that?s not a sexual reference you sexual deviant, I?m married?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig looked into Shaun?s eyes, watching the swirls of purple dance inside them like a cruel sea. There were the occasional burst of colour like fireworks and soon Craig was completely lost in Shaun?s eyes. As Shaun looked up into Craig?s eyes he noticed something odd. There was something else staring out of them at him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Which spell did you do and how did you do it?? asked Shaun, snapping his fingers in front of Craig who quickly came out of his daze.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?It was just a muscle growth spell I think. I got a charm, bled on it and-?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?You did WHAT?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I? I?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Where the fuck does it say use a charm. Those spells are to be cast on people, not a charm. A charm can?t hold that amount of power?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What happened then??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?The spell went into you, and it?s still in there?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What? Spells aren?t an ?it?, there just bursts of energy?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?They are far more aware than you are. That spell is alive in you and it could get out at any time. It would be like a virus, spreading from person to person?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?You mean other people?ll get big like me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?No? they?ll get bigger. And it?s quite likely they?ll become animalistic, almost primal?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] There was a crash from upstairs, followed by muffled gun shots.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Shit!? cried Shaun. ?You?re giving off a pulse. They?ve tracked you here. Don?t you?re parents use wards? he snapped turning to Mr Fuck.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?This isn?t our parent?s house? said Mr Fuck. ?This is just some human?s house. We hop around borrowing peoples basements for our meetings?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Let me out now!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Shaun stepped toward the edge of the circle, but he hit a barrier. Lightning ran around the invisible bubble were Shaun touched it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?You idiot!? cried Shaun. ?When they come down here they will either kill you or experiment on you until you wish you were dead. We have to get out now?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Some people in the circle shuffled slightly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Don?t you dare? said Mr Fuck. ?He?s just trying to free himself?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I heard something downstairs? said someone from upstairs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] That was all it took. Everyone scrambled for the wall, passing through it into the library. The circle holding Shaun fell away. Only Mr Fuck, Shaun, Keith and Craig remained. Keith was trying to pull Craig to the wall, but he couldn?t move his immense bulk. Craig was watching Shaun facing the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What are you going to do?? asked Craig.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Kill them? said Shaun calmly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?They tortured me with tests for months. They deserve everything they get?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Why don?t you just run??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?They still come after me. You can escape?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?But what about my body??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I?ll find you later and take the spell away?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Why don?t we just take the book??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Shaun flicked his hand and a purple ball of light flew and crashed into the book. It burst into flames, almost burning Mr Fuck who was franticly trying to extinguish the flames.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Just go? said Shaun calmly, still watching the door. ?I promise I will find you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Come on? said Keith, still trying to pull Craig.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Craig looked at Keith pulling him with a frown. He hadn?t even felt it. But as Craig turned, something little burst through the door. It whizzed past Shaun?s face and struck Craig in the back. Even with his immense bulk, the dart still pierced his skin. Craig felt the drug enter his system.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Argh? he said, stumbling and almost crushing Keith.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What?s wrong?? asked Keith, helping Craig onto the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I can?t feel anything? mumbled Craig, his focus going hazy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat]?Help! Please help me? cried Keith, holding Craig and looking to Shaun.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I can?t right now? said Shaun as the door burst open. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Three men armed with tree big guns marched in and pointed their weapons. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Call Klarst? said one of them. ?Tell him we have-?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Shaun leapt forward, kicking one of the guns to the side while he grabbed the one in the middle and wrenched it from his grasp. As the last guard turned to Shaun, Shaun grabbed him by the throat and threw him across the room. A chorus of loud bangs rang from upstairs; holes appeared in the ground were the bullets landed. Shaun flipped backwards as a few stray bullets hit the two guards. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] Soon three more guards were running down the stairs. They stopped however when a scream rang from upstairs. A red cloud burst through the door at the top of the stairs. It charged through the guards, knocking them down the stairs. It swirled around the room, grabbing Shaun and then flying out the window.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] When the smoke had cleared from Shaun?s gaze, he was home with Willow standing in front of him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?We have to go back? he said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?What?! Why??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?There?s a witch with a spell still active inside him. How long have you been moving??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] The problem with teleporting was that although it may seem like a few seconds, it takes a while longer, depending on how far you go and how many stops you take.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?A good hour at least? said Willow, looking worried.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?They?re probably long gone by now. I?ll have to find him?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Why? He?s just a witch?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?I don?t care about him; I more worried about what those idiotic government types will do with that spell. They could release it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Okay. How about this. I?ll go warn my family and try and get their help while you go and save the witch. We?ll meet back here. Okay??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=wheat] ?Okay. Lets go then? [/COLOR]

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
me want. more. as always
intriguing and hot, as always; let's hope poor craig and keith relieve all that sexual tension soon, eh? :P
~Chris

Things happen.
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 03:00 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
What Happened to this? It looks really good.
Keep Writing.

redroger11

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options