The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:18 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
College Muscle Part 7

College Muscle Part 7
"World Record"

“I Think Its Time I break Some Records Little Guy”

I gulped feeling my heart skip a beat as he placed his thick veiny hand on my shoulder looking bigger then ever. He walked away sticking his chest out standing at what looked like 6”6, maybe even taller. He came up to the bar and loaded a staggering 1200 Pounds on it. Everyone started coming over look at the massive weigh, standing there talking amongst each other some of them even placing bets on how many he could do or even if he could. Matt got into position grabbing the bar looking at me with a grin

“You Guys Ready To see Some REAL MUSCLE!!”

“YEAH” The Crowd Cheered

“Well Check This Out!”

Matt made a loud GRUNT as he took the bar off the rest his shorts tearing even more at the seems as he squatted down making his leg muscle’s explode in size, flexing to there max. Almost everyone gasped when they saw how strong the huge Muscle teen was, while I was looking down at the massive bulge that was beginning to swell against the already tortured fabrics looking more obscene then ever! Matt groaned raising the bar for a second time hearing the people count along with him.

“Two.. Three”

Matt’s shorts made another loud snap, as he grunted like an animal pushing the bar up and down, his muscle’s and veins swelling up all over his body. But the most shocking part of all was unlike most people who would be getting slower.. Matt to everyone’s disbelief was getting faster with every rep. Matt grinned letting out a deep chuckle as he began pushing the bar up and down faster then anyone could imagine, making it almost look easy. I watched in fear practically shaking knowing his body was already starting to grow from the strains, and loud snaps of the weak threads trying to hold back his obscene muscles. I looked down at the growing bulge watching his cock flex up and down squirting torrents of cum onto the bright blue shorts, making a giant dark wet spot expand across the fabric soaking them in cum in a matter of seconds. I looked around at everyone’s faces who looked utterly shocked suddenly hearing a loud tearing noise. I turned around and saw his shirt was tearing down the middle as the two mammoth pecs heaved against the tortured fabric making Matt laugh hysterically.

“HAha Shit This Almost easy!!” He Loaded the bar on the rest “Come On Give me Some REAL WEIGHTS!! Load Up 1400, I wanna see What I can Really Do”

Three of the guys plus me obeyed the Muscle beast’s wishes loading more weights on the bar, an array of flashes from cameras hitting my face practically blinding me as I loaded on the last plate.. I stood back knowing if Matt did this he would hold the world record for squat.. and he was 18.. He grabbed the bar and muttered the word

“bigger…GRRRRAHHHH”

Matt Lifted the bar off the rest grunting like a mad man as he pushed the bar up with his legs using every ounce of his strength, his body starting to shake I watched him struggle trying to push it up his whole body turning bright red, veins popping out from all sides. His muscle’s started to grow faster making his collar snap away from the swelling Lats. Matt Laughed letting out another Loud Groan now gushing what looked like gallons of cum from the massive swelling cock, some of it starting to drip down to the tiled floor. Everyone started backing away as Matt’s Grunts and Groans got louder, his body now shaking violently. I didn’t think he was going to make it when I Saw a rage in His eye’s

“NOO!!!!! I CAN”T LET IT BEAT ME!!! AHHHHHH ”

Matt ROARED as he pushed the bar up with one swift motion, His Muscles Expanding to Immense Size. I squealed hearing a Loud SNAP Fallowed By A Couple Screams as his shirt EXPLODED off his Chest releasing The Most Muscular Chest anyone had ever seen. His pecs must have been jutting out almost a foot from his breast cage and they were still swelling. I trembled in fear almost pissing my pants watching his already mammoth body swell bigger and thicker at an alarming rate. His Legs heaved and pumped pushing up against one another pushing his feat uncontrollably away form each other, the growing mass of muscle tearing through the pathetic shorts. The Sheer definition and size of them was overpowering looking bigger then two tree trunks now, his poor skin looking like it would explode as new heads of muscle appeared. His shorts finally gave way falling into the giant puddle of cum below, the crowd gasped at the giant manhood in front of them, every guy in the room had never felt so small in there life, still in disbelief that a cock could ever become that huge and so thick, and it was getting bigger. All eye’s were now fixed on the immense gap between the briefs and his waist everyone thinking the same thing I was, that his briefs wouldn’t last much longer.. Are thoughts were all distracted by Matt’s bellowing Roar

“GRRR!!! YEAH FEEL THAT BURN!! COME ON, MORE!! GOTTA GET BIG!!”

Everyone could see Matt’s insatiable desire to grow increase as he looked down upon the awe struck onlooker’s giving them a grin. He started to realize how small and tiny there bodies were compared to his, Colossal wall of thickening muscles that he called a Chest! As Matt thought about how mind boggling strong and powerful he was knowing he could take on anyone in the room and win, my fear soon became a reality when I saw the look of power fill his Eye’s. He No longer wanted to just blow them away with how much he was lifting. He wanted to blow them away by just the sheer size of his body and unbelievable strength, and he wanted it bad. He kinda grinned letting out a groan picking up speed making, His growth now becoming overwhelmingly noticeable

“OMG!! He’s Growing”

One of the girls screamed sending The crowd into a nervous frenzy of cries, everyone backing away, some people looking scared out of there mind as they watched the Muscle Teen grow and grow, bigger and thicker! Matt laughed at the women’s reaction suddenly wondering why everyone was backing away from him, looking like they were going to piss there pants. He turned quickly towards the mirror’s across the gym to see if the unthinkable was happening, only to see that it was.. He looked down at his body looking almost frantic as he watched his forearms, pecs, legs! Everything expanding before his eye’s feeling the weight gradually increase on his already massive frame.

“HAHA YESSSSSS!!! ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!! I’M GROWING!! I’M ACTUALLY GROWING HAHA”

Matt ROARED In Laughter feeling the unbelievable rush of power flow through his body, fallowed by a sudden adrenaline of unimaginable strength from his muscles bulging to unbelievable size on his Teenage frame. Everyone heard his bones groan as his back and shoulder’s stretched becoming denser, and fuller, his head now noticeably inching up. Matt looked down at everyone around him loving how they slowly began to shrink before him, knowing his hulking frame was only growing larger while they still stayed tiny and weak. He flexed his cock hearing his briefs rip to shreds unleashing the monster cock upon the crowd laughing as there gasp and screams filled his ears, watching there faces as he let them look upon his naked body. As the camera’s flashed faster he began taking in how much superior he was to them, how unimaginably powerful he was now. And even though they looked pathetic and small in every way all he wanted to do was get bigger and bigger. More Muscle’s, More Strength, MORE POWER! He Made a huge Grin and bellowed with his deep voice

“MOOORRRRREEEEE!!”

Faster and Faster he Lifted becoming what he had always dreamed of! The Most Muscular Man in the World, and it showed! His calves looked bigger then my legs now and the giant thighs no longer looked humanly possible looking twice as big as my waist and still growing. I moved up to his abs which looked like steel plates punching up against his skin, like there was some freak 16 pack covering his whole lower chest. Matt groaned again making his pecs Heave bigger stretching out like car tires, looking like they would explode. I soon came upon what used to be my boyfriends tender neck watching it be engulfed in a mass of muscle from the two expanding traps, leaving no resemblance of a 18 year old boy, but A HUGE MUSCLE MONSTER! He Stood there Drooling like a dog looking almost 6”9 in height and still going. I heard a loud riiiippppp coming from Matt’s feet and to my shock were actually beginning to tear through his newly bought shoes. The giant feet were exploding through the shoe as they stretched longer. I started to panic looking back up at his face watching it continue to rise above my small body, wondering if he would ever stop.

“COME ON GROW SOME MORE” One of the Onlookers Screamed

“What?!! no..”

One of the bigger guys pushed me out of the into the back of the crowd as they started to cheer him on, Seeing Matt’s towering body stand fully up looking bigger then ever. He stood there with the bar resting on his gigantic shoulders looking down at the crowd of people with an almost evil grin on his face, feeling the power build up through his body, wanting to dwarf every last one of them.

“Haha so you guys wanna see More?!! I”LL SHOW YOU MORE! I’M GOING TO GET HUGE! GRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHH”

Matt ROARED his voice seeming deeper and louder then before letting the power unleash upon his body giving him the strength to lift the huge 1400 Pound Bar over his head, every muscle in his body exploding in size, Including his height which looked like it shot up an inch in just under a second. His hulk-like frame shook uncontrollably holding the bar up above his head laughing hysterically Drunk with the unlimited Power that coursed through his veins. He loved what was happening to his body, the feeling alone would send any man into ecstasy. Feeling your own stance widen from your mountainous thighs that filled more and more with muscle. Your feet stretching across the floor as they grew longer smashing the shoes that used to fit perfectly. Every bone expanding, your weight increasing by the second. Even Your Cock! Reeling Out Even further, feeling your balls fill up with even more cum.

“SOOO… HUGGGGEEE!!”

His chest pumped even fuller, and wider rippling with titanic mounds of muscle. He could feel his back expanding faster by the second. Matt looked over at his right arm laughing watching it swell bigger then he or anyone ever imagined. He looked over at me with a grin seeing my scared face in the back of the crowd. Matt looked like he wanted even more when he turned around showing his enormous Lats, and giant muscle ass throwing the giant bar across the gym, making a huge BANG!! Everyone stood there in silence wondering what was going to happen next, the only sound was the intense flashing of cameras, and Matt’s heavy breathing. We all watched with wide eye’s watching the beast lats expand and contract with his deep breaths looking like a colossal wall of muscle. His legs were spread letting the giant melon size testicles hanging between them, the sheer site of it was practically giving every man in the audience a hard on. Matt just stood there with his back turned to us flexing his muscle’s snickering at his new body, his new power. He began to turn around making everyone back up, towering above us looking almost 7 feet. Matt Giggled a little watching everyone shake at the sheer site of him, his huge cock looked over 16 inches long and 14 inches wide cock gushing with cum. Matt raised his right arm and flexed the mutant sized bicep, which looked bigger then my waist now..

“Haha You Runts Enjoy The SHOW!!”

Matt Roared watching everyone take another step back, seeing one of the guys actually piss his pants. Matt actually just smiled relishing on the man’s fear over him and his size, his unbelievable strength. Everyone just stood there in silence watching the beast’s cock throb up and down slapping up against his abs, as Matt became even more turned on.

“DUDE! That was amazing” Some of the Bigger guys yelled coming up to Matt

“How Did you Do that Bro? What Did It Feel Like?”

“I Don’t Know I Guess I’m Just Better! And It Felt Fucking Awesome! Especially watching you guys get smaller haha, I can’t believe I thought You guys were big last week. You Guys look like little boys next to me”

“Fuck Dude you would make anyone look small, Look at those arms! They gotta be the biggest in the world”

“Yeah You Think So? I still think They Could Be Bigger.. Then Again, I want Everything bigger! Come On Feel How Big These Gunz Are”

I stood back and watched the huge college bodybuilders worship Matt feeling up every part of his muscle’s. Matt was trying not to explode his cum all over them practically moaning as he lifted some of them off the ground with one arm. I actually became jealous watching them feel his body and his size, touching his gigantic naked body. We finally left the gym after almost 15 minutes of non-stop muscle groping and questions for the new giant on campus, Matt leaving covered up in just a giant beach towel.
When We got back to the dorm room Matt could barely contain his excitement judging from the massive bulge pushing through the towel. He ripped it off and through it on the floor standing in front of the mirror, flexing wildly

“AWW Fuck Ian This Is UNBELIEVABLE!!!” His Voice Boomed” Look at how massive I am! How fucking Gigantic My Muscles are!! GRRR!! Half My Body doesn’t even fit in the mirror anymore.. and the way everything looks so small around me! I can’t wait to get bigger, Would You Like That Little Guy?”

“umm.. well.. Your so huge now Matt, are you sure you wanna get even bigger, I mean you could barely fit through the door..”

“And You Don’t Think that’s HOT!!! Clearly You Don’t get It Do you? Its not just about the Muscle anymore, IT’S THE SIZE! When I was growing, watching you guys shrink around me, I Suddenly Realized how puny and small, and How Fucking Insignificant everyone is compared to me! IT WAS AWESOME!! I mean Don’t Freak Out but the Fact I could have Crushed anyone of those huge guys between My Biceps without breaking a sweat, Was a Fucking RUSH! I have never felt so powerful in my life! You Know What though? Somehow I always knew I was better then everyone else, I Could Feel It. I could Feel It when I became stronger then my dad, and I could feel It when Dwarfed Those Guys Right Before there eye’s. And Now That I know what I can do, I’m Going to get as BIG AND MASSIVE AS I CAN!!”

Matt raised his arms again hitting the biggest double bicep pose laughing as he felt the power and strength began to surge through his blood once again. I began panicking watching his gigantic frame slowly start to add even more mass, more muscle, more POWER!

“Matt WAIT”

“WHY!! IT FEELS SO GOOD”

“Can You Please Just Slow Down… For Me”

Matt stopped suddenly, and lowered his arms and turned towards me watching me tremble.

“Awe Dude, I never meant to make you feel scared or anything.. I guess I’m just a little excited, you gotta admit what’s happening to me is pretty amazing. I’ll hold back for you for a while and try to control it, but.. sooner or later I’m going to have to grow again, and there’s no telling how big I’ll get.. This is My Dream Dude”

“I know its just… Its going to take some getting used to for me. I love how huge you are, its just happening all so fast”

Matt smiled at me revealing what was left of his boyish face coming towards me and gently picking me up with his massive hands. He pulled me in and kissed me, the resting his head on the gigantic pecs, which felt like steel plates.. except with fur…

“Omg Matt, Your chest hair has already grown back in a little”

“Haha Yeah I Know I felt it during the growth, I think we better just leave it on this time, besides I like it. You Know All the Jocks called me The Beast At school, and that’s what I want to be now. A Huge Muscle Beast, Covered In Hair, reeking of cum. Nothing but Man and Muscle!!

“Haha I woudn’t Mind that, your practically that already…,,,I still can’t believe you grew.. What was it like?”

“Dude it was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me! I could actually feel the power flowing through my body, and then feeling your own muscle’s grow around you increasing your weight Oh man. And On Top of That The Feeling Was Unbelievable!! It Felt Like a never ending orgasm, or maybe even better! I actually didn’t want to stop, until I saw your face”

“You Stopped growing because of me?”

“Yeah Dude Of Course That’s how much I love you, but I’m telling you.. if you weren’t there.. I wouldn’t have let anything stop me”

“But Matt aren’t you concerned about being able to do things normal people do? Like I don’t think you can ever fit in a shower, or in the car.. Your So big”

“I Know Haha and Honestly, No Dude! I don’t Care! Like I said.. All My life I have just wanted to get bigger, but As I started to, I just kept wanting more and more. I know That means I’ll never be satisfied but Like I said, I was destined for this. And Being Normal, Fuck That! Do you Think Me Growing Probably 100 Pounds in a couple minutes is Normal?”

“no Haha I gues not..”

“ Exactly! And If you really think about it, I Never was normal. I would practically sit in my classes all through out school boning up with one thing on my mind, becoming bigger then anyone. Wanting to just go back home and lift weights! Not hang out with friends or play video games, but lift and get bigger and stronger, turning into the ultimate man”

“So this is really what you want then?”

“You have no Idea, But First we need to get a place of our own, I’m taking up half this room now and the ceilings are really low.. But Before we can do that, I’m going to need some clothes”

“you need me to go shopping?”

“Yup, Except Buy The Biggest Clothes you Can So I can grow into them, Oh and Pick Up some food while your there I’m Starving”

“Ok I’ll Be back as soon as I can.. Try Not to go anywhere haha”

“OH Wait One More thing, See if you can find a better scale! This one doesn’t even go up 350”

“Ok I’ll Try..”

I closed the door behind me realizing the lock was still broken from Matt’s little careless episode. Going out to the car I nearly got a head ache thinking about everything that was going on. The list of things that Matt gave me were only some of my smaller problems and even though they seem big to most people like Are there going to be clothes that will fit him? How much food does he need? And where am I going to find a scale… But The bigger issue was How much more was Matt going to grow? He must have weighed at least 450 pounds from the looks of it, and he wants to get bigger.. I never knew someone’s lust for size and power could be so great. I mean I guess I should be used to it from all the stories, but those are just stories.. It is kind of hot though.. He’s so big, and masculine. And he’ s all mine..

I finally got to the store with Matt’s credit card spending close to 7000 dollars on food, supplements, measuring tape, and some new clothes, but the best part was I managed to find a digital scale that would hold up to 600 pounds. The whole thing was a success on my part, and I was actually excited to see how much Matt weighed and how big his measurements were. Getting back to the campus I brought up a bag of clothes from the car up to our room opening the door with excitement

“Hey Matt Good news I got every... HOLY SHIT!” I Dropped the bags”Matt……What have you done?”

Sorry Its Shorter then Usual But next Chapter Will Be regular Size! As always thanks for your support!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (November 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:25 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Wow... soooo good I'd like so much to be in that gym in that very moment. I'm not sure if I feel envy of Ian or Matt

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #3   Add to megamuscle69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:52 AM

megamuscle69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to megamuscle69
This story is AWESOME! I can't wait for more!
  #4   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Dude!!

Soccerstud this chapter is HOT!! I blew a massive load bro, I couldn't take it after he hit that second growth. And I can't wait to see what happens next, I wonder what Matt did

Nice Work!
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:41 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
fucking hot as usual, and what a nasty cliffhanger! Don't do that to us! =) I love Matt's insatiable lust to get even bigger even though he's already the biggest in the world, so hot....
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i second/third just about everything everyone's said; that being stated, i love the tenderer aspects you've added to this story that isn't in some of your other stories....it's really sweet... Especially when Ian started feeling all that growth WAS kinda hot afterall
great fucking job, as usual man; don't keep us waiting too long
(and maybe they can jerk off or something next time he grows...? really enjoy & revel in it together...? )
~Chris

Things happen.
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
WOW!!! Another echo of what everyone else has said. It's hard to believe that each chapter manages to be even better than the one before, but that's the case here. Please don't leave us with the cliff hanger too long!
  #8   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:49 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
If you don't...

if you don't give us another chapter real quick... you're gonna 'ave your head hangin' out o' your ass!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #9   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2008, 10:59 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Sorry :-/

Hey Sorry you guys there might not be another chapter post for a while because I'm moving next week and I have a lot of stuff to do and As much as I love writing these, I know I def won't have the time for a couple of weeks.
  #10   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2008, 02:43 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstud88 View Post
Hey Sorry you guys there might not be another chapter post for a while because I'm moving next week and I have a lot of stuff to do and As much as I love writing these, I know I def won't have the time for a couple of weeks.
*Gasp*
Nothing for two weeks!?!? Goddamn you for keeping us in suspense!
Ah well, I avait ze next chaptor with baited breathe!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options