The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 01:59 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Dragon Growth Z Part3

Uhm, HI!
As TheMM said I could continue his story about muscle in Dragon ball, i said sure! and i did this. It was corrected by him so i guess there won't be any errors, and I hope you like it. As it's my first time posting a story here i'm a bit nervous, but i'll accept the critics (even if i cry over my teddybear later)
This is the third part, the other 2 are here if you don't remember the story well:
Intro (http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8573)
Chap1 (http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8665)
Chap2 (http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9220)

And here is chapter 3:

DGZ Chap3

Trunks knew where the monster would appear, but not when. He feared it was too late to meet it in his incubator site, but he had to check it out anyway.

He flew to the North Mountains in the same search he did in the past, just this time he was alone. There was no Krillin talking about uninportant things making him laugh. There was no Vegeta, glaring at them for no reason. There was no Ten shin han, that… well, there was no Ten. But more than anything, there was no Gohan. He was so glad to being able to see him again. When he met them alter defeating Frieza he nearly hugged him. He didn’t know he was so cute at that age. Before, he only knew his Gohan. A strong, serious adult. He missed him.

When he arrived at the Dr. Gero's lab he saw it a bit broken and when he saw a big “fishtank” in pieces, he knew the truth. Cell was already free. He sighted angry and a bit tired.

“Perfect! Now i’ll have to wait for him to appear. Who knows when will he do it…”

Then he went flying to West City. Since coming back he hadn’t seen his mother. And he was getting hungry too.

He arrived to his house, Capsule Corporation main building. When he got to the door and was thinking in laying down on his favourite couch, somebody got out and hugged him.
“Trunks!”

“Mom! Stop that! I can't breathe!”
“I’m so glad you’re back. Everything went well I see! You did it!”
“What do you mean?”
“Look, it’s on TV!”

He followed her to the living room where the TV was on. It showed his fight with the androids!

“What the? There was somebody there recording it?” said Trunks, amazed.

He was so focused on his fight against the androids that he hadn't noticed anoyone else. He could see himself beating up the androids till they were reduced to dust. Luckily, the movement was too fast for the camera to get his face. He didn’t want people adoring him or anything. The reporter was giving the news of the end of the onslaught and it seemed that day was gonna turn into an annual festival for the years coming.

He told Bulma all about what had happened in the past. Even if they were happy for the androids’ demise, they were still worried about Cell. There wasn’t much time for worry. The world needed to be rebuild and Capsule Corporation was one of the critical companies needed, with the resources it had. That and the fact that Bulma was a genius made them a bit busy for a couple months, especially Bulma, who also passed the nights in the lab, not letting anyone enter. After some time, they were able to relax a bit. Well, not Trunks, who was at all times trying to sense Cell’s ki. The news also didn’t show any sudden and mysterious deaths… yet.

One day he was fed up with trying to sense Cell, so he get up from his bed and went to his closet to dress. Since he came back he realizad he had outgrown his clothes a bit. He liked tight clothes, but as he had gotten a bit bigger, nearly none of his clothes fit him that well. He put on a black tank top stretched around his thick pecs and some baggy pants that weren’t so baggy now, especially in his quads area. He went arround the house that was restored as it was before the androids’ attack and some Cindy-bots crossed his way, offering him things to eat or drink. They were all replicas to the first Cindy-bot created by his grandad, Dr. Briefs. With the same shape as his wife. Neither of them 2 were around now. They were killed in one of the first androids’ rampage. He didn’t see his mother and that day they had visitors, so he went looking for her.

He took a cookie from one of the Cindy-bots in the kitchen and asked where his mother was.

“Miss Briefs (Bulma’s Maiden name, as she didn’t married Vegeta…) is in the third lab, Mr Briefs.”

“Thanks… And cut the “Mr. Briefs" crap. I’m only 18 and you make me feel like an old man already.”

“As you wish, Mr. Trunks.”

“Forget it…” He said annoyed at the robot and trying to avoid blasting it where it stood.

He went to the lab and he found Bulma asleep, her face buried in a lot of papers. He had never seen this lab before. Next to her he saw a switch and curious, he switched it on.

The inside of the liquid filled tank was illuminated and he saw what was inside.

“No way… What the hell is this?” He asked himself.
“Did I fall asleep again…?" groaned Bulma, blinking her eyes at the sudden light, "Trunks! What are you doing here?”
“Looking for you, mom. Care to explain this?” He said that signalling the tank where 2 babies were floating, conected to lots of tubes to the ceiling.
Bulma sighed and lit a cigarette. “Well, from my experience, the earth must be the most dangerous planet of the universe. You can get any other planet and it doesn’t have as so much disasters as ours. May I tell you some of them?" Bulma paused, then continued without waiting for her son's answer, "An alien kid that can turn to a huge gorilla world-destroyer, a green alien that can blast cities as easy as I lighted this cigarette, an evil army that tries to take over, 3 more alien men with more power than the first kid, an alien tyrant who can blast this planet with a finger, some evil androids that can kill thousands people without effort… what’s next? A Pink fattass that can turn us into candy?” (Whoooops! Sorry about that one folks!)
“Ok, ok! I got the idea. Jeez, mom. But what does it have to be with all this stuff?”
“Well, who knows which new danger awaits us? The "gang" was always there to fight them, but now…”
“I see…” he agreed sadly
“So i did what was necessary. For the Earth and it’s inhabitants.”
“And you did…what?”
“I used your saiyan DNA but mixed with human DNA to create...them.”
“Ok, ok...” Said trunks nodding calmily, “You did whaaaaat?????”
“Oh, come on! They’re not like your sons or anything. Well… not technicaly but…”
“Technically my ass! Who gave you the right to-”
But Bulma interrupted him with a tone so harsh, it about shook the remade city into dust again.
“Who, you ask? I’m the one forced to see hell displayed on Earth, Namek and who knows where else! I am the one waiting for death in an isolated planet waiting for you to bring Goku back! I’m the one still alive who knows how wrong the situation really is! Well, apart from that old turtle and Chichi… Anyways, the point is that after all this time just watching and cheering everyone else on, I’m doing something to keep us alive in the future for once! And you’re not gonna take that back from me! You hear me?!”

With fear in his eyes, Trunks nodded slowly, trying not to make a sudden move. Bulma calmed down a bit and started breathing normally. He dared to speak.
“You could have waited for me to have my own kids, you know…”
She smirked. “Sure, son... As if that was gonna happen. I know it.”
He opened his eyes, more scared than before. “What? How? Why?”
“Because i’m your mother, silly. But don’t worry, as long as I have grandsons to spoil, you can do whatever you want.” She said smiling
“Thanks… I guess.”
“Anyway, Why were you looking for me in the first place?”
“Oh, that. We have a dinner with our friends, remember?”
“OH-MY-GOD! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?! I’ve got to get prepared! And the food! And…”
She went upstairs while still yelling at nobody in particular. Trunks looked at her going up.
“Damn… And i wondered why dad never married her…” He shaked his head tiredly and gave a glimpse to the babies in the tank. He glared at them. “I’m soooo not gonna change diapers…”

Later, the guests started to appear. There were Chichi, with his father and her grandson Son Goten, son of deceased Gohan. Goten’s mother died when he was born and his father Gohan was murdered by the androids some days later, so he didn’t know neither of them. He was like Goku’s copy, with the same hairstyle although much more shy and only 2 years old. Mutenroshi came with Puar and Ollong, the shapeshifters. Adding Bulma and Trunks they all were the only ones left from the “Dragon Gang.”

After the wonderful dinner, Trunks was playing with little Goten and the other were in the livingroom watching a movie in the cinema-like screen. They needed another sofa as Chichi’s father was using the space of 3 people. But the movie was suddenly interrupted by some news.
“Trunks! Come here, quick!”
“What is it mom?” He asked carrying the now aslept kid in his big arms.
She just pointed to the big screen. One man in a suit was informing of a disaster in a far away city.
“… And that’s what we know so far. As you can see in these images, there is no living person at sight. All Caramel City is abandoned. There are no signs of fight or destruction, but there are hints that something is not right. What’s the meaning of all these clothes on the street? Where is everyone? We’ll keep looking for more information.”
Bulma changed the channel and looked at him quite seriously. The others seemed worried because they already knew what it meant. Bulma and Trunks had told them about it months earlier, after the androids' final moments.
Trunks frowned and put the sleeping boy into his grandmother’s arms.

“I’m gonna take a look.”

Quickly, He oponed a Windows and go out flying into the sky. Bulma frowned and went to her lab. She came back. After 5 minutes he came back too, red as a tomato.
“Uhm… Where is Caramel city?”
Bulma didn’t answered, just put in his hand a remoted GPS.
“Thanks” He went flying off again.

The night was cold but the chilled air was the least of his concerns. He reached the city in a short enough time, but there was nothing there. Just clothes on the street. He knew all the citizens were absorbed by Cell, increasing his energy. He tried sensing Cell’s energy but it seemed he knew how to hide himself.

"Bastard…" he thought.

Annoyed, Trunks went back home.

In the living room there was noone except some Cindy-bots cleaning.

“Where is everybody?” He asked one of the Cindy-bots.
“The guests have returned home, Mr Briefs.”
“Really? Ok… And mom?” He asked glaring at her.
“She’s in the third lab, Mr Briefs.”
“I told you not to call me Mr Briefs again!”
“Actually… That was Cindy-16, I’m Cindy-7… Mr. Trunks.”
"%&$@#!!!"

He went down the lab to found Bulma asleep again on the table. He found weird that the 2 babies were not in the tank. He looked again to his mother.
Does she always sleep in here?

“MOM!”
“I’m awake!” She babbled standing up with drool and a paper sticked to his left cheek. “Oh, Trunks! Did you find him?”
“No. He seems to know how to hide his ki…”
“Oh… Is that so?”
“By the way, where are the babies?”
She smiled. “They are ready to wake up at any moment.”
“You mean…”
“Yeah, they are already finished. Or born, if you want to call it that...look.”
And she pointed to a large bed next to the wall, where the 2 babies were sleeping. Trunks approached them. They were identical, except, one had little green stubble in the forehead and the other had black.
“The green haired one is Suripu and the other one is Hourensou”
“They’re kinda cute.”
“I’m glad you like them, cause from now on, they are your new twin sons”
“No way…”

The following weeks Trunks passed the time doing 3 things: Training, watching over Cell’s activities, and taking care of the twins. Surprisely, the third task was the one consuming most of his energies. After 2 months fighting against crying nights and changing diapers, and nearly 30 towns without people, he was quite hopeless. Bulma tried to comfort him.

“It's not your fault, Trunks. What else can you do? You’re not Kami-sama, being able to look over the Earth since his Sky Castle.”
He jumped when the idea hitted him. “Oh, my, god! That’s it! Kami!”
“Erm… You know that he died along with Piccolo, don’t you? And without him there is no Dragon balls to bring anybody back.”
“But I know the instant transmission technique! I can go to New Namek to bring back someone to be the new Kami, just like they did back there!” said an excited Trunks

Using what Goku teached him, he went to the new Namec planet sensing energies similar to Piccolo’s. He found an older version of the Dende he met in his past travel and he brought him back to Earth, to Kami’s place, where Mr. Popo greeted them, very happy for having a new God. The green alien used his magic to make the Dragon balls once again, the same as they were before. Trunks the realized something.
“We can use them to bring everybody back!”
But Dende didn’t again.
“I’m sorry, but even if the new Dragon Balls can now make true 3 wishes like on New Namek, they can’t resurrect anyone that has been dead for more than 2 years.”
“Oh… I see.”
“I’m sorry, Trunks.”
“It’s ok. As the new Kami, can you find Cell?”
“Let me see.”
Dende start walking along the border of the floating place, looking down on Earth. He hadn’t even looked half of it when he stopped.
“There! He’s on his way to that big city. You see where i’m pointing at?”
“Clear as water. Let’s finish this already!” He said clenching his fists. And he went off towards the city.

The green creature was quickly flying towards his next free meal, when suddenly, a kick sent him into a bunch of trees, destroying them. He got back on his feet and looked at the young guy in front of him.
“We finally meet, Cell.” said Trunks.

“Humf! Took you long enough!” said Cell, annoyed.

“Me?!? It was the author putting a bunch of family BS into the story that took so long!” replied Trunks.

Hey! The both of you! Just start fighting already!

"No! Not until you apologize for the 'BS' comment!" said Trunks.

Don't make me come down there!

"Bring it!" replied both.
--
'Don’t mess with my characters!' said MM to the author, suddenly breaking into Choco's house.

'They are now MY characters!' said Choco, pulling out his huge pencil (a literal one, not that kind of pencil, pervs!)

'A fight you want? Then a fight you'll get!' replied MM, with Balrog nearby. 'It's two against one!'

---

“Helloooo” Cell shakes his arms in the air

“We’re bored” continued Trunks, slightly whining.

“Wanna play a game to pass the time?”

“….. ?_?….NO!”

“Aw…. Now I’m pissed! I’m gonna get you! And your little dog too!” replied Cell, suddenly laughing like the Wicked Witch.

“I don’t have a dog. My pops had a cat. It was black and small. And the funny thing is that someday it was…" Trunks paused, "...WHY THE HELL AM I TELLING YOU THIS? You giant green cockroach!”

“I’m an android, thank you very much. And proud of it.”

“Whatever…”

---

'Umm...sorry about that Choco. Didn't mean to barge in on your work....but they are indeed fighting now. I suppose I'd better leave you to that.'

'Shall we watch them fight?' replied Choco.

'Sure, I can stay! You got any popcorn?'

'...No.'

'I hate you.'

'I know.' finished Choco, winking at MM.

-----

Trunks quickly went SSJ and flew towards Cell at an incredible speed, but Cell dodged in the last moment, hitting him with his elbow in the back of the head and smashing him to the ground. That didn’t hurt him much but he wondered how much strong this Cell was. He seemed faster and stronger then what he expected. They started giving each other punches and kicks but to Trunks' surprise, Cell wasn’t any weaker than him. In fact his hits were more powerful then his own.

"I didn’t spect him to be stronger than the androids, then I guess I have no choice but to use that…"

Then Trunks started to concentrate and take out more energy. He felt himself overloading with energy. It was a pleasure feeling. So much, that he was afraid it could be addictive. But this was Cell, he couldn’t dare not to use everything he had. Even if it was bad for his body, though he wasn't sure. When he started hearing the ripping sounds he realized he wasn’t wearing his Saiyan tights and armour.

"Shit! Ok, whatever. These clothes are too small on me now. It’s a good excuse for a new wardrobe".
And he went on increasing his power, Cel sensed the energy increase but was more surprised when he saw Trunks' muscles flexing, bulging and then flexing more as if they were growing. And indeed they were growing. Trunks already big arms started to reach bodybuilder’s proportions and then more. He could feel his guns getting bigger than handballs, reaching soccerballs size and not even stopping there. His tight tank top was ripped soon by his wide back full of increasing bulges, his plane sized lats and his soon to be basketball sized pecs. He couldn’t help smiling when he looked down and he could only see his muscles. He didn’t need to see below them to notice his hard as stone 8 pack. His pantlegs found out their limit when his growing quads, femorals and calves teared them at the seams, revealing the huge ripped tree trunks (heh, Trunks’ trunks) he had. Each leg was thicker than his waist, making him to put his legs apart from each other for the lack of space. Veins started popping up like mushrooms after the rain and finally due to the excited state he was in or because of so much power into his organism, his own package started to get in proportion with the rest of him, nearly tearing what remained of his tatered pants, but amazingly, they held on somehow. Trunks looked at his massively flexed arm with delight. He couldn’t deny it. He loved that power, even if it made his life at home not to easy, being that big and strong, breaking everything he touched. It was a great power, difficult to control. Luckily, here he had someone he hadn’t have to be careful with. Then Cell did something Trunks didn’t expect. He started to laugh.

“What are you Laughing at?”
“Silly brat, you think that only increasing strength will be enough?”

To Trunks ashtounishment, Cell started to concentrate energy as he had done moments earlier, with the same result in muscle gains.

“Don’t think you can beat me, brat.” Said the huge, green monster.
Trunks smirked and used the Kaio-ken to increase his speed several-fold. In the blink of the eye he was in front of Cell and hit him with a punch that made a hole in his torso.
“Impossible… There is no way you can move like this…But it doesn't matter...I can regenerate, you know.” He said smiling evilly.

But Trunks just didn’t move from his position and after doing some quick movements with his super-beefy arms (which is hard to do anyways_, he positioned his hands in front of him, touching each other by the index fingers and thumbs.

“Regenerate this, asshole! Burning Attack!”
And he used one of his most powerfull attacks almost turning Cell into dust. He sighed, with a real happy smile on his face and turned back to his normal state, slowly shrinking back. But he didn’t shrink to his previous size, but a size a bit bigger than before fighting Cell. He didn’t look like a gymnast anymore, but more like a bodybuilder. Thick and wide. He looked inside what remained of his clothes, and it looked like the proportion was still the same. It seemed that everytime he use so much power to increase his strength, it changed him somewhat, letting his body hold more power, without so much stress and energy consumption.

(to be continued.... maybe?)
---------------------------
So that was it. Tell me what you think about it, and... well, that's all. (what do writers do in the end of their stories....? whatever...) Thanks for reading!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/

Last edited by chocomus; May 28th, 2008 at 02:04 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Well I thought it was quite well done, especially for a first try! I know I wasn't as good when I first started. Anyway, I thought it was good and you should definitely continue writing this story. After all, he can't get better if you don't practice!
  #3   Add to johnplayer10's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2008, 07:30 AM

johnplayer10 is on a distinguished road
Great story! Please, please continue!!!!
  #4   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 06:06 AM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
Very cool... I always loved the MG in Dragonball, especially those of the enemies, so make Cell Grow huge! Please!
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 06:54 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkappa View Post
Very cool... I always loved the MG in Dragonball, especially those of the enemies, so make Cell Grow huge! Please!
How? Cell was blasted to HFIL.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 09:02 AM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
How? Cell was blasted to HFIL.
Yeah but in many episodes of dragonball the characters resurrected so he can regenerate himself and grow way bigger than trunks... (I always loved the MG stories where evil triumphs over good... at least in a short part of the story)
Unfortunately I dont' speak english very well otherwise i would have tried to write another dragonball MG story..
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 09:14 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkappa View Post
Yeah but in many episodes of dragonball the characters resurrected so he can regenerate himself and grow way bigger than trunks... (I always loved the MG stories where evil triumphs over good... at least in a short part of the story)
Unfortunately I dont' speak english very well otherwise i would have tried to write another dragonball MG story..
I see. Well, mostly they ended up doing that in GT as a cheap plot device, as well as Freeza going to Earth as Namek in Z.

But anyways, I gave the story totally over to Choco, so how he wants to continue it, is not entirely my concern.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2008, 07:39 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
But anyways, I gave the story totally over to Choco, so how he wants to continue it, is not entirely my concern.
Indeed! Now this story is MINE!!!!!! Mwahahahahaah!!!

thanks guys, i'll try to write another chap asap.
I don't think there will be need to resurect Cell. There is still plenty of enemies to play with (and new characters too)

#9   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2008, 07:55 AM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Good start! Keep writing!
  #10   Add to johnplayer10's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 06:41 PM

Please continue the story!! Maybe something about Vegeta going USSJ2 in the room of time and space (we never saw him reaching that state) and realising the weakness of that state... Maybe something about Broly discovering the LSSJ state... i dont know... just keep writing!
  #11   Add to johnplayer10's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2009, 07:23 PM

I'm sorry to bump such an old topic but i really liked this story and I'd REALLY want to know if there is going to be a continuation?? Thanks for the effort anyway chocomus ;-)
  #12   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:37 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnplayer10 View Post
I'm sorry to bump such an old topic but i really liked this story and I'd REALLY want to know if there is going to be a continuation?? Thanks for the effort anyway chocomus ;-)
Thanks johnplayer (also giga, kappa and dolphin)
i'm sorry, i should have updated it already, i have a new chapter nearly done and after finishing, i need a friend of mine to check out the grammar. I hope i had it done in less than a week.

Btw, wanted to know your opinion: should I resurrect Goku, Gohan, vegeta.... that were killed, or leave the new young generation take the main role?

#13   Add to johnplayer10's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2009, 02:51 AM

To be honest, since you're the writer, I think it should be your choice, really... Although if you want a reader's opinion I have to say that resurrecting them could be pretty cool But just keep writing, you're pretty good at it and whatever decisions you make, I'm sure you'll make them work.
  #14   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2009, 07:27 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnplayer10 View Post
To be honest, since you're the writer, I think it should be your choice, really... Although if you want a reader's opinion I have to say that resurrecting them could be pretty cool But just keep writing, you're pretty good at it and whatever decisions you make, I'm sure you'll make them work.
Thank you, dude! i really apreciate you kind words. the whole story till the end is not clear completely yet, but i guess i'll sort out the continuantion as i keep writing. And i hope you enjoy the next chapter i've just posted ^_^

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options