The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dixie Normous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:55 AM

Dixie Normous is on a distinguished road
Father Knows Best

[COLOR=white]Father Knows Best[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white](with apologies to Mutador)

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha was frying some eggs in the pan when she heard her son by her first marriage coming out of his bedroom. She was wearing a sun dress with her dreads tied up behind her head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Jamal, come over, food is almost ready!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh Hell no, bitch. I gotta go.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Go now?! You didn't tell us anything, Jamal you're only 15! Don?t you be talkin? to your mother like that!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh not that shit again"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As they were fighting, [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR], Taneisha's husband and Jamal's step dad, entered the front door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hi everyone!" [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] said in his usual cheerful white guy kind of way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh Honey", replied Taneisha, "did Jamal tell you he was going out tonight?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well, not at all... Where are you going young man?" Philip demanded looking at his tall muscular stepson.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I'm going out with uncle Delmar, you know, have a couple beers"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I don't think that will be possible, you or your uncle must let us know well in advance when you're going to go out", said [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] in a tone as severe as he could, these moments he wish his voice would've been more manly and deeper but it was a little bit higher pitched than he expected.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Are we starting with this shit again?" replied Jamal in an arrogant tone. Standing up to look down on his white guy step dad. ?You?re not even my real dad. I don?t know why mom even married a little white guy like you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Jamal, your school grades are disastrous, your teachers keep complaining about your bad behavior, you insult us, instead of studying you drink beer or smoke weed all day long, what's going on with you?" demanded [COLOR=windowtext]Philip ignoring Jamal?s usual slurs[/COLOR].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Bla bla bla, leave me alone you pipsqueak!" Jamal yelled and he pushed Philip away, with enough force to make [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] tumble and fall to the ground.

Despite being just 15, Jamal had grown damn big, he was 5'11 and weighed 190lbs, he was also recruited for the school's football team and had regular workouts so he was very muscular and strong for his age, he got the genetics of his uncle Delmar, who was a big and strong sportsman, and his real dad Tafari Jackson (who had been killed in a failed robbery attempt).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR], on the other hand, was dwarfed by his son at just 5'7" he weighed just 150 lbs. When he was very young, Philip had almost died of a horrible strain of the flu that had taken several kids in his town at the time. He survived but the flu had left him permanently scrawny and he couldn?t seem to gain weight at all. He admired and supported his step son?s athletic ability but he couldn't help feeling intimidated when he had to impose some limits on the kid.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then the doorbell rang and Jamal rushed to open, it was Delmar, the figure of the 6'2" and 250lbs stud impressed everybody, he was wearing a leather jacket and looked young and handsome. He rode a motorcycle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"So, are you ready for a ride with your real family?" he asked Jamal in a friendly tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] recovered and stood up from the floor, he and Taneisha got closer to the front door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I'm afraid Jamal can't go with you, Delmar", said [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR], Delmar looked down on him as if he was looking at a rat, a little white scrawny rat. "Jamal's grades have been very bad lately and he's not allowed to go out, besides I don't want you to take him to drink beer, he's 15 for Christ's sake!" said [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] in anger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Delmar laughed and made a mocking gesture with his hand and said "bla bla bla bla!" then looked at Jamal with a sympathetic grin. ?I don?t know why your mom married this white asshole. He just makes funny noises and is good for beating up.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As the young boy was going out [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] tried to grab him but Delmar pushed him away with such power he forced the smaller man violently towards one of the walls of the room. Philip?s head hit the wall with a sharp crack and he sank down on his spindly legs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal left the house and jumped on Delmar's bike, the uncle accelerated his motorcycle, screamed "Ciao!" and left.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As the sound of the bike was fading out in the distance, Taneisha got close to her husband and hugged him, "Oh honey. I know my brother is an asshole," she said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You said it. Fuck I feel. Grrrrr a grown man shouldn?t feel so powerless in his own home."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yes, I'll have to talk to him about this."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"How many times have you talked about this with him? And he doesn't change. A man shouldn?t have his wife fight his battles for him, Taneisha."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"The men in my family have always been like that. That?s why I?ve always been drawn to gentle men but Tafari could take those..." Taneisha?s voice trailed off as she saw the hurt in Philip?s big impossibly deep blue eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Although he was a small guy, [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] was almost stunningly handsome, he had thick black hair, a well groomed full beard, strong jaw, straight nose and those large deep beautiful eyes. Taneisha looked at her husband full on. She had mixed feelings for her husband. She wished he could work out some more and actually build some muscle, especially because in her family most men were naturally muscular and strong, nonetheless she knew this guy made 10 times the money that Tafari had and that his job left very little time for weight training. Philip also had a dick almost twice the size of Tafari?s six inches and knew how to use it in ways that made her scream with pleasure. Still he seemed like such a wimp at times she felt something close to disgust for him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]At 45, [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] had two college degrees, as a biochemist and as a medical doctor, he was working for a government contractor researching for the army, in the P.E.S.D. department (Physical Enhancement and Supplement Development).
His job was in part to blame for the lack of respect his son had for him, he wished he could spend more time with Jamal helping him with school.

The next day dawned, Sunday morning. At 8 am Taneisha and Philip woke up to the sound of Delmar?s motorcycle pulling up to the curb in front of Philip?s house. Jamal and Delmar had finally returned. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip groggily pulled on a shirt over his pale, skinny torso. Neither he or Taneisha had gotten much sleep last night as they had sat up waiting for Jamal to come home. They hurried out of the house.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal was drunk and could barely keep standing. Delmar was kind of high but not as drunk or unconscious, Taneisha asked him, ? Hey asshole why did you let my son get drunk??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hey Bitch don?t you talk to me like that.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Delmar then just dragged Jamal inside and threw him into [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] and Taneisha's arms. With some difficulty they drug their big son to his bedroom. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They let Jamal sleep until noon when the kid woke up and served himself some cereal, as Taneisha and Philip were in the kitchen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha was trying to open a jar of strawberry jam but it was too tight for her.
"Let me help you sweetie," said Philip and grabbed the jar, he tried to unscrew the cap for several minutes but he couldn't budge the lid.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha felt a wave of disgust wash over her for an instant watching her weakling husband struggling with the little jar.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal laughed, "Ha ha you so weak, better let a man do it!" he took the jar from his dad. He grabbed it tight, strained and bent over the muscles in his forearm were squirming with effort and with a pop the jar was open and he handed it to his mother. Philip gave him a serious look.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Son, I expect you to spend the rest of the afternoon improving your math", he said.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"No way! Coach says we got to train on weekends now, so I'm gonna go to the stadium to kick some ass and make these guns grow. And I don?t want to hear you callin? me son again. I ashamed live in the same house with you", said Jamal as he checked out his big young arms.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"What?? Philip said tired from his night vigil, tired from the constant fighting with his stepson, tired of the constant humiliation, ?Jamal you need to stay home and work on your math. I will not allow you to go out today.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hah, and who's going to force me, you wimp?!" Jamal replied defiantly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I'm your dad boy, you must do as I say,? said Philip loudly, his voice breaking just a bit at the end.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal just laughed and stood towering over the kitchen table.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey, you're going to finish that," Philip?s voice trembled in anger pointing at the cereal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ah forget it, I'll buy something to eat outside. Anything would be better than this shit anyway.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Don?t talk like that in this house boy and where do you get the money for that? I didn't give you anything!" Philip said, his voice shaking even more in his impotent rage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Uncle Delmar gives me money and I?ll talk how I damn well please until I see somebody worth respecting round here."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I'm not going to let you hang out any more with him! He's a bad influence,? said Philip making one last stand against his hulking step son.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You don?t get it do you little daddy. Delmar understands me, he's twice the man you are, you -little daddy. And there ain?t nothin? you can do about it anyway. You might be the man out there but in here I?m king of this castle."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip was furious and tried to grab him but Jamal shoved him away. Philip spun around and came at Jamal again. Jamal punched him hard in the face, Philip was shocked, dizzy and blood was coming out of one of his lips. Jamal walked away and slammed the door violently behind him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha got close to Philip, and when he recovered his senses he decided to call Jamal's coach, he had a few things to say to him.

"Hi, am I speaking to Mr Trachine?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yeah, it's me"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hi, I'm Jamal's dad"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh yeah Jamal, one of our best kids, you?ve got top material there"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yeah well, he told me you're going to start training on Sundays too?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yeah, we've got the championships coming up and I want this team to be the best!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well, we have a problem with that in here our son needs to improve his grades and Sunday is the only day we can stay all together at home and help him with his studies.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Look, Jamal has told me a lot about you, I don't care if you're such a nerdy wimp who wants to study all day, but your step son is not like that! Unlike you he's one big and strong athlete and that's something you won't understand ever in your life!" said Mr. Trachine in a mocking tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You aren't giving roids to my son, are you?!", Philip had suspected this for a long time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"That's none of your business, let your son decide what he wants to be!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"But he's 15! I'm not going to let him play anymore!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"And how are you going to stop him you sissy man? I hear your voice on the phone and can't stop laughing you sound like a girl ha ha I'd like to have you in front of me and kick your ass!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip hung up the phone in anger. "He's such an asshole!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He went to the bathroom and cleaned up his face, his lip had stopped bleeding but it still hurt, the situation had gone way beyond anything his rational mind could comprehend. Even Taneisha seemed ashamed and was avoiding him. He felt himself staring at her with a kind of coldness. She was beautiful and her skin was like cocoa and her arms and legs were long and lithe. Despite her beauty he felt his usual desire for her die in his shame.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They went to bed and lay apart from each other. It was a long time before Philip could get to sleep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]At the lab Philip approached his assistant a tall guy with sandy brown hair and a quick grin. Daniel looked at Philip with concern, ?Hey Philip, what?s going on??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He had seen Philip?s deterioration in the past couple of years since he had gotten married. Daniel had always been extra friendly and sympathetic to Philip as he had harbored a secret crush on him since the first day he had gone to work with the most brilliant and handsome researcher in the facility.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip looked up at Daniel?s friendly sympathetic hazel eyes and tried to push the weekend?s humiliation away from his mind, ?Family problems. No big deal. We?ve got a lot to do today Dan.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip and Daniel had been researching a series of experimental compounds called super HGH (human growth hormone) or sHGH, these substances were modified molecules of HGH mixed with radioactive isotopes. It was discovered that this mix greatly increased the effect of HGH stimulation in physical healing, strength, muscle and bone growth and also reducing the side effects to almost zero.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The government was extra cautious about this type of research and the verification and use of this compounds were going to take decades. They had been treating two volunteer subjects, two soldiers, with a very diluted version of sHGH, They had been giving them a dose of 1 microgram a year for five years now. The effect of the treatment in these men was like having the most powerful anabolic steroid ever and multiplying it by ten. The men kept training regularly as they normaly did with the only difference that their muscles grew a hundred times faster than those of the rest of the soldiers, their muscles also grew more dense and solid, thus becoming a lot stronger than their peers. During these five years of treatment both test subjects attained the equivalent physical strength of 10 very strong and well-trained soldiers. Other added benefits from sHGH included strengthening of bone structure increase in height, dramatic increase in stamina and physical resistance at all levels including improved sexual performance and genital size.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Sometimes Philip and Daniel thought the goverment kept their investigation at a too slow pace, the dosage they were using was ridiculously low, the machine that synthesized the drug produced vials of 10 grams of sHGH, they had to use only 1 microgram which is a tenth of a millionth of that dose. They thought if they used 10 micrograms they'd achieve the results of five years in two hours, still being completely safe and without side effects. Probably, they thought, they didn't want a soldier to become too powerful by accident, so powerful they'd be unable to control him. The test subjects had become very powerful but they still could be killed by bullet fire, in theory a higher dose of sHGH could make someone's body structure so tough that not even bullets would be able to pierce that subject's skin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Philip began to fantasize about giving himself a shot. What would stop him from doing that? He knew the drug was safe, all the testing in animal and human subjects was successful. Only 5 micrograms would make him grow enough to give Jamal and the rest a lesson or two.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He decided to talk to Daniel. Daniel thought it was crazy at first, but then he realized that they hadn't tried doses higher than 1 mcg, which was ridiculous, for the sake of the investigation they needed to do this and it would help Philip who was a great friend and mentor to him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A soldier walked up to the two researchers who were sitting at their lab counter. ?General Lemming has rescinded the funds for this research as of this day. Tomorrow all research from this facility will be purged and the formulas destroyed. The test subjects will be isolated so no further harm will come to them. The general orders you both to destroy all traces of this dangerous research.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The two men looked at each other aghast. ?Now it?s more important than ever before to do this,? Philip said after the soldier left, ?We need to make one more test to show the government what this formula can do.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daniel?s mind was spinning fast. Both he and Philip knew what the formula could do. Philip didn?t want to turn into some muscular freak but Daniel wanted to know what the upper limits of the formula could do. And he wanted it for both of them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"So, are you going to prepare the 5 mcg diluted compound for me?" asked Philip[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yes, I'll make it today and you'll have it by tomorrow early morning. Get here by three. It will be ready,? said Daniel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The drug had to be prepared and used within two days or the isotopes lost their effect, once in the body the effect of the physical changes were permanent and the body seemed to "learn" and kept working in an invigorated way indefinitely. Daniel thought that with the higher dose that their bodies might actually manufacture more of the compound so that the limits of strength were potentially limitless. He felt his mind spin at the possibilities for him and his friend. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] They left all compound vials in a special sealed fridge in the lab, there was a little amount of radioactivity involved but nothing harmful.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]While Philip was at a meeting where he had to discuss the dismantling of their research, Daniel spent the whole afternoon preparing the two 20 grams vial, the process took several hours and was very complicated. Daniel left one of the vials obviously in the refrigerator the other he hid in the back behind some other material. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The following morning Philip woke up at two. He had been strangely quiet the night before. Both Taneisha and Jamal had noticed he just stared ahead distractedly and didn?t really pay attention to whatever Jamal had said or did. It was dark and cold as he drove to the facility and a mist lay over the ground. Philip eagerly checked the fridge and found the compound vial.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Awesome!" he said cheerfully and grabbed the vial, he checked it, there was no way to distinguish diluted sHGH from non diluted, it was just transparent liquid, so he thought it looked good enough. He loaded the fluid inside a syringe and popped it into one of his veins. He noticed that Daniel had diluted the fluid to twice the volume he was supposed to take but he assumed Daniel had done that to help his body assimilate the dose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A few minutes passed without any changes, when Daniel entered the lab.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Morning!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hi Daniel, good morning!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Have you administered the dose yet??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yes but nothing is happening.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"How long has it been?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh shit!", Philip panicked and instantly he began to feel tremendous pain, then fell to the ground and bent over, he screamed for about 15 minutes of the most tortured agony. H e thought he was going to die. The pain subsided a little and he began to feel his clothes getting tight. He was wearing a shirt with stripes and flannel trousers. Daniel could clearly see that Philip?s body was growing and stretching the fabric. It started slow but increased in speed every second and soon Philip's legs began to surpass the length of the trousers until they barely reached his calves, his shoes were also being stretched out by his growing feet until they split open leaving his feet bare, at the same time, Daniel began to see Philip's torso growing in size, bulking up and stretching the shirt, soon it ripped open as the back widened tremendously, his lat muscles that were non-existent before, began to spread like wings of meat. The buttons in the front of the shirt popped off and flew all over as his rib cage expanded and his pecs jutted outwards, the shoulders inflated like balloons and the arms grew in length until the shirt sleeves were too short while at the same time his upper arms increased in size and perfected their shape until they were bigger than footballs, instantly tearing out the fabric, his forearms also filled with solid muscle mass. At the same time his ab muscles began to appear from nowhere, his thighs shredded the trousers and became two tremendous slabs of powerful muscle, where divisions and crevices could clearly be seen inside, his calves grew in proportion with the thighs and took a powerful shape, while at the upper part of his body his neck was thickening along his deltoids that were growing to grapefruit size or more. His head also grew a little bit in order to keep proportion with his new body, as well as slight changes in his complexion, like a slight growth of the chin and a slightly stronger facial structure that actually increased his good looks and his manliness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]While the transformation finished, Philip was still crouching on the floor, he was drained from the process, the remnants of his clothes were still over his body, suddenly he began to feel a lot of strength coming into him, all the tiredness and dizziness disappeared, and he experienced a surge of tremendous power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He stood up revealing his whole body to Daniel. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Holy crap!" he let out, in a voice that wasn't his as he felt his own new body.
"Hear my voice, is this me?" he said, his deep booming tone made the room shake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Do you feel ok?" Daniel asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"OK?!" Philip replied loudly and powerfully, "OK is not enough, I feel like a locomotive! I feel like an army of locomotives!!!" he yelled as he took off the shredded pieces of fabric that remained draped around his body, bent his enormous arms and flexed his chest contemplating his new muscle mass and checking his new physique.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He ripped away what was left of his trousers revealing his genitals. Daniel lowered his gaze to Philip's dick and opened his eyes wide.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip also looked down and though blocked by his enormous chest muscles he could catch a glimpse of his new prick and balls, they were bigger than a bull?s.
Philip couldn't help let out, "Damn, I'm a fucking bull! Hell a bull would be ashamed around me!" then quickly added, "He he sorry this is embarrassing," Philip blushed and covered his crotch with his huge hands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Don't worry I'll get you something to wear from our test subjects" said Daniel wishing Philip hadn?t gotten embarrassed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daniel quickly got a pair of black shorts from a drawer near by and got close to Philip to hand them, the gigantic man grabbed them and crouched to put them on forcing them to fit over his huge muscled butt and massive dick and balls. It was snug but it fit straining the fabric with an audible groan. As Philip stood again with his short pants on, Daniel couldn't help but study the new man up close. From his perspective, Philip was now a mountain of muscle, he looked down on him, almost two heads taller, and so wide he filled most of Daniel?s field of vision. Daniel looked at one of Philip?s upper arms and realized it was bigger around than his own torso. Hell it was bigger round than his torso times two. He looked down at one of Philip's thighs and also reckoned that there had to be more condensed muscle in that thigh than he'd have in his whole body if he trained in a gym for ten years. There was more muscle here than in an army of those super soldiers they had spent time creating.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daniel felt his own cock pump up hard in his pants as he watched Philip turn his massive body. The light reflected off of Philip?s pale skin showing the ruts and grooves of his muscularity throwing shadows in the deep canyons of muscle. Daniel wanted desperately to tweak one of Philip?s wide pink nipples or chew on it. Instead he tried to appear dispassionate and scientific. "Damn, you're so huge, I wonder what your measurements are!" he said, "let's measure you!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They went to the next room where they had training equipment, strength testing machines and measurement devices. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip felt amazing as he walked with his new legs, the floor seemed to squeal under his weight, but he felt as if he was light as a feather.

Philip knew the place and immediately got over the measurement platform, lasers circulated his body and took extremely precise measurements.
"Ok", said Daniel as he looked at the screen, "you're now 6' 10" tall, weigh a total of 892 lbs your upper arms are 52" unflexed, wow your forearms are like 50 30" that's as bigger around than most guys? thigh! Your chest is 107" legs 65" my god! Would you bend an arm for me?" Daniel asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Philip smiling broadly curled his big hand into a fist causing the muscles in his humongous forearm to writher underneath his white skin, the blue veins pushing out in hard ridges. He then flexed his obscenely huge arm and watched as skin bulged up into an amazing mountain peak of muscle cleft and then was topped by even more muscle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daniel almost screamed. "Your upper-arm is 72" flexed. That?s even bigger than those oak trees you got for legs, Philip.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You won't believe this, your physical structure has reached level theta density", said Daniel in technical jargon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh my god, that means..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"If our theory is right, you won't have to worry about bullets from now on, and your bone and muscle structure are probably the most powerful thing that exists on earth. You can withstand more than the most advanced and toughest materials that have been created so far.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"There's one more thing still to measure, would you take down your pants?" asked Daniel eagerly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip was familiar with the procedure as they did this with their test subjects regularly and pulled down his pants, still he suddenly felt himself looking at Daniel in a way that was unfamiliar to him. He found himself even as he reveled in his own mighty muscularity noticing Daniel?s strong manly chin and broad shoulders. He shook his head to clear it of these confusing thoughts and pulled his pants down revealing his large man meat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ok then, measuring... wow, your penis is 10" limp, and 6" around." Daniels hands were shaking as he looked at the throbbing organ hanging in front of Philip?s fantastic torso. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Holy crap! That's what I call a man!" said Philip the super stud.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"And now for the erection measurements." Daniel said with audible excitement in his voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip immediately stroked his cock until it was erect, the thing was huge and hard as steel, like he'd never felt before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Geez, you have a 20" long penis now! Girth of about 9""... said Daniel trying to sound professional. That thing looked like it could penetrate a wall of steel.
Philip put his pants back on, got off the platform, smiling broadly, feeling better than ever in his life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Now let's check your strength, why don't you try picking up that weight over there?" suggested Daniel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was an olympic weighlifting 1100 lbs weight in a corner, the test subjects began to use as part of their training as they got stronger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"OK", the big man replied and went in front of the weight, then crouched and took the ends of it cautiously, preparing for formidable effort.
Then he stood, picking up the weight to the height of his shoulders, "You gotta be kidding me, right?!" Philip boomed at Daniel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daniel was puzzled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"This weighs nothing!" said Philip and took the weight over his head, then released one of his hands and held it just with his left arm. He held the weight out and spun it briefly on the edge of his fingers. His fingers handling the 1100 lbs as they were the weight of a basketball. He turned the weight around to check it out, "My god! This is half a ton of weight, right?" Philip said rejoicing at how easy it was to handle it for him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yes, it's certified weight!" Daniel replied breathlessly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip toyed around with the weight tossing it in the air and exchanging hands, he smiled and put his hands at the ends near the plates, then easily bent the steel bar like it was made out of butter, "Awesome!" he bellowed shaking the room with the power of his voice and put the weight on the ground with a thunderous crash.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip became aware of the time passing. ?Shit we need to get out of here before the soldiers come and tear this place apart Daniel.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]There was no time to explain his plan to Philip and he didn?t seem to care anymore about how he came to be this Hulk like creation. Daniel hurriedly grabbed the last remaining vial of their mutual creation and hurried out of the lab. Only an hour had passed and it was still dark as Daniel drove home to carry out the experiment on his own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip could think of nothing but hurrying home himself. There only some old tent fabric to cover his torso as there were literally no clothes made for a man his size.

Taneisha was eating a sandwich at the kitchen table, when she heard the front door open and some heavy thuds that sounded like someone walking, the living room's wooden floor squealed badly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hi honey, is that you?!" she screamed[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip didn't know how to show himself but he thought what the crap "Yes, sweetie! I've got a surprise for you", hollered [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] in his now booming bass voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha was confused, the way he spoke was like Philip but the voice was so deep it'd put Barry White to shame.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Are you ok honey?! You sound weird."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I know, come over and you'll see why." The powerful voice shook the house. Taneisha?s coffee cup fell off the table and shattered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha stood and entered the living room and was scared speechless. There was a huge man standing - no - filling up her whole living room, the man was wearing some sort of heavy green fabric pulled tight around his shoulders, black short pants and a pair of tennis shoes, all she saw was muscle on top of muscle on top of more muscle all striated and moving around. She then looked at this giant god of a man?s face. It was Philip; Philip with the face of a god and a tremendous body that more than matched his handsome face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh my god!" she said and fainted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip quickly grabbed her with one of his big hands and easily picked her up holding her single-handedly. He thought to himself how many times he tried to be romantic and lift her up in his arms and how he always failed and they ended up falling on the ground, now it felt like his hand was holding the lightest thing in the world.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He gently laid her down on the couch and waited a few seconds until she recovered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh my god, she said, is that you? Philip?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yes"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"But how?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I can't say, but it's obvious that this is thanks to my research."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha sat up and grabbed one of her husband's upper arms. Her had could barely cover a quarter of it muscle gnarled size.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Damn you're enormous!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip bent his arm for her, she caressed the enormous bicep peak. She couldn?t even get her hand over the gigantic peak that reared over the rest of the arm?s immenseness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hehe, yes, I think I've gone too far."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"No, I love it! I've always been around big men and I knew I'd made the right choice of choosing brain to brawn, no matter what my family said" she said as she ran her hands over his enormous pectorals feeling the solid round muscle, "now you'll make my brother look tiny!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"That jerk!" Philip said, "I'm looking forward to seeing that asshole again! When is Jamal coming back?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh, who knows? But soon I think, this is going to be a surprise for him!" Taneisha said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Indeed!" Philip said smiling to himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When Jamal came back home he entered the kitchen fast, he could only see his mother there,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hi Mom!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Jamal why are you in such a hurry?" asked Taneisha.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Is Mr. Wimpy home?" Jamal asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You?re really going to regret calling him names Jamal.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Really,? Jamal snorted, ?he?ll need an army to take down me.? He said smiling at his 15 inch hard biceps.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What are you doing?? Taneisha asked again as her son was opening the fridge and swallowing all the food could. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I'm on the go mom!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Where are you going?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"None of your damn business"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha walked close to him "Son, why don't you stay here to eat with us?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I don't want your crappy food!" he shoved her away and walked towards the kitchen doorway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As Jamal was leaving, he bumped into something hard that forced him to stop, he didn't understand what it was at first, but when he gave a second look he realized it was a man, a HUGE man, in fact, the BIGGEST man he'd ever seen his 15 years of life including comic books and the internet. The man was tall enough that his head brushed the top of the door frame and he had to duck slightly to move in, wide enough that he had to shrug to let his wide shoulders past the frame. As the seconds passed Jamal noticed more features in this behemoth of a man, his legs were so big that not even the biggest guys in his football team had legs half that size, he possessed upper arms so thick that he could fit his head two times in each one of them, a chest that was four or five times bigger than any Mr. Olympias?. The enormous man was more than a head taller and looked down on him, Jamal was petrified when he realized the huge man was Philip.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Step-Dad!?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip smiled and walked towards him slowly. Jamal instinctively retreated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well, little guy, looks like you'll have to apologize to your mom!" said Philip in a deep vibrating tone that made all of Jamal's body shake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"What happened? Cat got your tongue?" said Philip cheerfully and put his huge hand in one of his son?s shoulders.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"It's you dad! how did you become like this?!", asked Jamal trembling as the terrible weight of his step-father?s hand was making his knees buckle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well, that's -none of your business-", replied Philip mockingly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I don't hear you apologizing", the big man said and lightly pushed his son towards Taneisha, the dad's faintest touch was enough to make Jamal stagger and fall to the ground. "Sorry mom, I didn't mean it...", said Jamal, ashamed and afraid.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha and Philip nodded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"So, where were you going, Jamal?",asked Philip and put his hands on his narrow hips expanding his enormous torso. The shirt burst open on top revealing Philip?s mammoth chest. Jamal?s jaw literally dropped as he stared at the immensity of writhing powerful muscle in front of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal took a moment to answer, "Oh, uncle Delmar will take me for a ride in his bike, just, you know, go to a few places..." Jamal's tone was completely subdued and humble.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well, you're not going anywhere" said Philip with firm and extremely manly tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You can't force me!" said Jamal summoning up his old defiance and making a dash toward the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip?s hand was a blur as he easily caught his son and held him up by his jacket. Jamal coughed choking as Philip put him down. Philip put his index finger on his step son's chest and pushed forward, that was enough to throw Jamal against the wall in front of him. Jamal felt a pain as if his sternum was close to breaking. Jamal yelped in deep pain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] "Well, I think I can," replied Philip.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well I don't care how big you are...!", Jamal sobbed holding his chest trying to regain his former dominance. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip smiled and grabbed his son's jacket with one of his hands, lifting him off the ground like a scarecrow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"It seems that you don't quite get it, right? From now on, things are going to be very different in this house, you're not going out with uncle Delmar or train on the weekends until your grades improve, am I clear?" said Philip as he lifted his son up some more in the air.

Then they heard the front door ring.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"That must be Delmar!" said Taneisha.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You're not going anywhere boy, stay here, understood?" said Philip firmly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal looked down, ashamed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip let him down gently and walked towards the front door. Delmar was waiting outside when he saw the door open, the figure of the man that was opening the door made his jaw drop to the ground. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh my god!" he exclaimed[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Wassup Delmar?!" said the big man with his mighty voice[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Is it you, Philip?!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yes Delmar, it's me"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"What the fuck happened to you?!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well it's a long story!" Philip walked towards Delmar, he was taller, wider, heavier and more muscled, and made Delmar look like a little twink. Delmar was nothing compared to this muscle monster of a man. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Delmar walked back as Philip spoke "Remember when you told your sister to marry a sports guy instead of a lab rat, well turns out that thanks to this brain, the lab rat, became stronger than the sportsman. Fuck I?m stronger than superman!" said Philip as he playfully pushed with his hand on Delmar's chest making the smaller man tumble down the lawn. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"OK, I mean, you know I never really had any problem with you, we're pals right?" Delmar was shaking like a leaf, he'd never seen muscles like those on a man. Also Philip?s face so handsome so strong compared to his own ugly face. He had always been jealous of Philip?s good looks. Now Philip had him beaten in every department, brains, looks, brawn and from the looks of the massive package bulging between those tree trunk thighs in the fucking department as well. Hell this guy had every brother beat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh yeah! We're pals, of course, let me give you a big hug pal," Philip effortlessly grabbed Delmar in a bear hug and pressed gently until Delmar's ribs squealed loudly and Delmar was sobbing in pain. "You're like a brother to me!" he said and he pressed some more. There was an audible crack as one of Delmar?s ribs caved in to Philip?s strength even though Philip had been trying to be gentle. Philip still smiled then let Delmar free. Delmar was shaking and it hurt to breathe. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"My pal!" Philip said and smiled, then punched playfully at Delmar's shoulder, with his enormous arm. The punch was so powerful that Delmar spun in place three times, Philip put out a big hand and stopped Delmar?s momentum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Do these guns scare you, big guy?? Philip tried an experimental flex. His awesome arms exploded with might and shredded open his shirt. His shirt had already been torn earlier and Philip?s amazing muscularity was totally visible in the light. His ivory skin was bunching up with powerful muscle as he enjoyed his flexing session.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Delmar decided to take advantage of Philip turning his attention away from him. He focused every bit of strength he had in his 250 lb body and ran and punched Philip in the chest with no holds barred. Philip?s chest was relaxed at the moment and Delmar?s black hand disappeared into the massive crevice between his granite like pecs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] ?What?? Philip looked down at Delmar completely unmoved and unfazed by his attempted killer punch. ?You like to play with the muscles Delmar. Or maybe I can call you just Del now that we?re such good friends and all,? Philip smiled that perfect smile again and as he tightened the alabaster mounds of muscle just the slightest bit. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Aaaaaaargh!!? Delmar screamed and frantically began to tug on his hand to free it from between Philip?s mighty muscles. However his hand was stuck fast. He even pushed with his free hand against Philip?s majestic chest to free his hand. Philip raised an eyebrow amused. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip cupped a hand to his ear making his already oversized biceps swell even bigger, ?Did I hear you say something, Del? Maybe I should try a real flex?? Philip said and then began to bring his arms down in a most muscular pose. Delmar?s eyes widened in alarm as it felt like twin sledgehammers had suddenly slammed into his immobile hand. The bones of his hand felt like they were being ground to powder between Philip?s rippling pecs. There was an audible snapping sound.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Delmar opened his mouth in a soundless scream.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Hmm looks like I got me a some chocolate paste on my chest,? said Philip looking down at Delmar?s dark arm protruding from the rolling mass of muscle projecting in front of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip?s biceps looked bigger than ever. Crested over with veins and muscular striations, his biceps looked almost twice the size they had been that morning. Philip playfully bent his arms into another double biceps. They peaked above his head in striated glory with very little effort on his part. More blood poured into his already expanded pecs causing Delmar even more pain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Please let me go,? Delmar managed to whimper through the pain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh yeah I forgot,? said Philip absentmindedly and relaxed his extraordinary pecs enough to let Delmar pull his hand out. Delmar knelt on the ground sobbing in pain nursing his hand which lay limply cradled by his good hand. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m so sorry Philip,? Delmar gasped, ?I?m sorry I made fun of you for being white and puny. I shouldn?t,? he wheezed running out of air,? have done stuff like that with Jamal.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip was smiling even wider. His perfectly even teeth framed by his big blue eyes glinted with a hard light, "Hey! I've never checked out your bike pal, you got a great ride!" the gigantic man got close to Delmar's motorcycle, he examined it, then crouched and picked it up with one of his hands, it was a big solid Harley-Davidson, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"This is a real Harley uh... I think it'd look better with some minor modifications", he said that and grabbed the center axis of the bike, then bent it like it was cardboard into a shape that made the bike useless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey! What are you doing to my bike!!? sobbed Delmar horrified at his own helplessness in the face of Philip?s unstoppable strength.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Don't you like it better this way? Oh! Come on! I thought we were friends!" Philip said, "This is a boring hobby you?ve devoted your stupid life to. I'll give it back to you". Philip then tossed the bike one handed on Delmar, the thing weighed easily a quarter ton, and the brother-in-law fell on the ground under its weight and lay struggling to get the thing off of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"What's the matter Delmar, I thought you were a strong black stud?" said Philip mockingly and picked up the motorcycle again with a single hand, then threw it away like it was a cheap film prop. The motorcycle sailed away out of sight crashing down several miles away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ooops,? Philip snickered covering his grinning mouth with one his big paws, ?I guess I don?t know my own strength. Delmar, you know how it is when your super strong. Oh wait you have no idea.? Philip flexed his titanic thighs as he said this and his already strained trousers shredded as Philip?s beefy striations broke through the fabric. Delmar winced at the sight of so much power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip was enjoying humiliating Delmar. It was kind of a turn on to see his torturer quivering like jelly in front of him. Weirdly enough it seemed to be turning on Delmar too. Philip could see a very visible erection under the guy?s jeans. He pulled down his boxers that were straining around his thighs and massive dick. Instantly the two pink sacks of his humongous balls dropped down and his penis uncoiled like a big white anaconda. ?Oh look what I got here. A firehose compared to a little teeny straw,? Philip sneered and began pissing on Delmar. The piss sprayed forcefully all over Delmar?s body. He started choking the yellow liquid spraying between his lips as he coughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Let me help you up" Philip then grabbed Delmar by his belt and let him stand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Delmar tried to fight him and threw a punch at Philip's face with his good hand but the big man engulfed Delmar?s black fist in his own giant hand and squeezed gently, there was a popping sound and Delmar screamed in pain and went back down to his knees slipping in the puddle of piss.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip grabbed his belt again and held him up about a foot over the ground dripping and humiliated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"From now on, Delmar, I don't want to see you anywhere near Jamal, I think it's quite clear that I can snap you in two like a twig so you'd better do what I tell you to do. Okay little man?" said Philip very close to Delmar's face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He let Delmar stand and the man didn't say a word, he just ran away staggering speechless in fear and pain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I don't want this in front of my house," said the suddenly gentle giant and picked up the remains of the motorcycle and dumped them into the trash. He quickly pulled his boxers up over his enormous meat.

As Philip entered his home Taneisha and Jamal were waiting for him,
"Well, guess you won't be seeing uncle Delmar around here very often any more", said Philip.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha walked to him and grabbed a hold of his enormous shoulders and chest, laid her head on his thick torso.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You didn't hurt him honey, did you?" she asked knowing her now super sized husband could have killed her puny brother without even thinking about it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Nothing permanent", Philip said as he flexed all the muscles in his massive body for her to feel them. She felt his rock hard body. It was like warm marble.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ok then, guess we're going to spend our night studying, aren't we?" Philip said to Jamal, walked towards him and put a solid hand in his shoulder "get your math books and everything you have on the table, your step dad is going to help you study".[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh no, really?" whined Jamal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You don't want me to force you, right? Come on! You need a few lessons!" replied Philip gently pushing the kid. ?You can call me sir, for now.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Seeing that there was nothing he could do to stop this hulking muscle man, Jamal finally grabbed his school books and put them on the table, the young man sat and Philip took a seat next to him, as Philip put his striated butt on the chair it squealed badly under his massive weight. Jamal shuddered when he thought of the massive power of the man next to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Even when they were sitting the hugeness of his step dad made Jamal feel intimidated, Philip sat taller than him so he had to look up while the large man spoke. He contemplated how Philip laid the weight of his massive arms on the table making the wood yawp, occasionally bringing one hand to the sheet of paper Jamal was working on to point some mistake or explain a particular issue.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jamal noticed the muscles in Philip?s forearms dwarfed his own biceps muscles by what looked like feet. He had never felt so puny.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As minutes were passing by Jamal realized it was kind of cool to have this massive and suddenly gentle tutor explain math to him and that it wasn't hard at all. Philip was very encouraging pointing every mistake but also congratulating and complimenting when things were well done. And Philip was quite physical at times, giving him a nice and very gentle pat on the back with "great!" expressions that comforted him and made him feel good. They spent almost three hours working together.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well we've made a hell of an advance today, you'll be catching up and improving your grades in no time", Philip assured Jamal getting up from the now bent steel chair.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Thanks sir, it's actually been nice, to be able to solve all these problems, I didn't think it was this easy. "[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ok", Philip said completely satisfied and smiling, "tomorrow, I?m going to help you with history and literature" he stood up and left giving Jamal a gentle pat in the shoulder.

Despite the fact that he was excited about his new size and that his wife wanted him to fuck her mercilessly and actually begged for it, Philip claimed he was tired.
But after Taneisha had given up begging for his big white man meat he laid awake staring at the ceiling stroking his rod and thinking of Daniel standing and staring at him in awe[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip came down to find Taneisha cooking and looking at him with a disappointed expression. He couldn?t help but remember how she had sometimes looked ashamed when he had been a small geek. He looked away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal came downstairs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Morning Jamal, you did good yesterday, you see I always said you were a smart kid!", the huge step dad said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha had trouble unscrewing the cap of the jar again, Jamal saw this and offered help. Jamal grabbed the jar and tried with all his might, but moments passed and he was unable to open it, Philip grinned and looked down at Jamal. "Let your big daddy do that, ok?"boomed the huge man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal put the jar on Philip's hand and the big man unscrew it with a flick of his wrist, no effort needed.
"Here you are sweety, now I remember I had put the cap on this yesterday, that's why you couldn't open it, sorry", Philip explained them as he handed the jar to Taneisha.

"Hey, don't you smell something?" asked Taneisha.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"No, what?" Jamal replied fast[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yes honey, it's true I do smell something", said Philip and looked down on his son fiercely.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"It's like... weed?" Taneisha suggested.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"That's what it seems", said Philip as he got close to his son.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You crazy, I don't have any weed!" Jamal shouted looking scared.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip pushed his handsome face down and got his nose close to Jamal, "You do smell like you had been smoking hemp", the big man grabbed Jamal?s upper arm engulfing it completely with his hand, "how many times do I have to tell you we don't want that, if you were 18 fine, get your own house and do whatever you want but as long as you live here and you're underage you have to go by my rules, and that's no weed in this house!" Philip was firm but very calm when he said this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I'm sorry but I'll have to search your room, I told you a hundred times", the big man went inside Jamal?s room, and checked it out, he picked up the bed like it was made out of cardboard, Jamal had a huge TV, and a computer, he had a trunk full of old childhood toys, everything was picked up opened up and checked by Philip. The only place left was the wardrobe, Philip tried to open it and to his surprise it was locked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey, why is this locked?" the humongous hulk of muscle asked Jamal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh well I don't know...", mumbled the petrified Jamal[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Do you have the key?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Umm.. I don't know... I think I've lost it"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh yeah, and how do you dress up every day?", Philip was getting quite upset already a flush was forming across his handsome features.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh well, let me check", Jamal checked his pockets as if he was looking for the key, but he had no intention of actually surrendering this last bit of privacy no matter how big this guy was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You're not going to give it to me right? Fine!", Philip punched the wardrobe door lighly caving in one door completely. Then he ripped the second door off like it was paper.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey! you can't do that!", yelled Jamal[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh no? Of course I can, this is my house and I do anything I want", replied the enormous man with a voice that seemed twice as deep and powerful because of anger. The windows rattled and both Taneisha and Jamal instinctively reached for the doorjamb as if they were in an earthquake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip checked the clothes until he found something suspicious in a pocket, he pulled it out and it was a small plastic bag full of weed, he put it in front of Jamal?s sweaty face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"And what is this then? herbal medicine? I don?t think so!" Philip walked to the nearby bathroom and flushed the weed down the toilet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey! What are you doing! You have no idea how much it costs", said Jamal as his dad returned to the wardrobe.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip grabbed a hold of Jamal and picked him up a brief instant then refrained and put him back in the ground, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Is this what uncle Delmar gives you money for, huh?" he boomed at the kid.
"I'm glad you won't be able to afford more!" he added.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal was furious and punched at his dad's with all his might. ?Ouch!!? he screamed as he felt his bone dislocate against the immovable mass of Philip?s bulky chest. Then the big man took a baseball bat from the wardrobe and grabbed an end with each hand, bringing it in front of Jamal?s face. Jamal was whimpering in pain holding his hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Seems you don't quite understand who is in charge now" then split the bat in two with a loud crack, leaving Jamal speechless at his incredible power.

The week went by and Jamal watched his step, he understood now Philip was serious, and there was not much he could do. With the project down now, Philip decided to cash in his stock in the company and explore another line of work. He also took the added precaution of moving his millions of dollars to an international bank. He didn?t want anyone freezing his assets down the line. He also sent in a letter of resignation to his work. Daniel would understand and he didn?t want anyone from work noticing his amazing transformation and asking difficult questions. This gave him more time to spend with Jamal and keep him on track.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He still didn?t feel like being with Taneisha. He called Daniel once but only got his answering machine. He hung up without leaving a message.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When the weekend came, Philip suggested Jamal to spend Saturday doing some more catch up for school, specially with math and physics. When Jamal refused Philip challenged him to a basketball match in their front yard, if Philip won they'd study all day if the son won, he'd let him do anything he wanted, including going out for a beer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal accepted. He knew there was no way even a bulked up white guy could beat him at hoops. But a few minutes after they started playing he realized it wasn't a good idea, Philip?s physical superiority was so overwhelming that he couldn't score at all. Philip was incredibly fast, he didn't seem to get tired, he handled the ball like a pro and was so tall that the ring was easily within his reach, so Philip kept scoring and scoring while Jamal could barely take the ball out of Philip?s hands. When he did Philip recovered it almost instantly. Jamal was persistent and they played for about an hour until he was exhausted. Philip on the other hand wasn't even breathing hard. The massive guy won with 264 points to zero and as Jamal was trying to catch his breath, he kept chuckling at the boy and trying to cheer him up and convince him that math homework could also be fun. Jamal thought it was probably more fun than having his ass handed to him by this nerdy super stud anyway.

On Sunday Jamal got Philip to allow him to go to his football training, Philip wasn't very happy with that and told him he was going to talk to his coach about the training on Sunday.

At the school gym Jamal was doing bench presses with a 170 lbs weight, the other kids were also training at the gym while some others were running in the field. As he was forcing his arms up he saw the other boys look at the door. He looked as well and saw a huge man standing and coming towards him. It was Philip, as the young men trained they couldn't help but follow the big man's figure with their eyes. The magnificent titan of a man was wearing tight short pants and a tight t-shirt, together with some running shoes so everyone would see he the incredible muscularity that looked like it was about to explode through the clothes with every step the muscular behemoth made. Before he reached Jamal's bench the kids thought he was a new trainer or something. As he approached his step son he said "Hey! lifting big son? I'm proud of having a strong kid!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip grinned "How about a little more weight?" he was in a playful mood so he put the tip of his finger over the bar and pushed down a little, that immediately added 220 lbs to the weight Jamal was lifting. Of course Jamal couldn't handle it and as the weight was going to fall on his ribcage Philip quickly picked it up with his hand. The huge guy laughed as he toyed around with this weight that was a joke for his powerful arm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He put the weight back in the bench, "Are you ok son? I didn't mean to hurt you just play a harmless joke", he said between chuckles as Jamal sat up feeling anger boil up at this stupid jerk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Sir, what are you doing here?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I wanted to give you a surprise"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"It is! You're embarrassing me in front of the guys!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As Jamal recovered from the work out Philip replied "Oh come on! you call this embarrassing?!" and he made a most muscular pose, flexing all his tremendously huge muscles, suddenly his shirt ripped into pieces. Destroyed by Philip?s inconceivable muscularity, revealing it to the wide eyed athletes. Everyone in the gym looked at him seeing a man that was several times bigger and more muscular than any being on earth they had ever seen. They knew that they'd never get to be that big, never be that perfectly developed. All the boys started feeling massively aroused by this perfect, awesome specimen of manhood. Most of them would have claimed to have been straight and almost all of them were close to or actually beginning to cum in their pants. ?Oops,? Philip said in mock embarrassment looking at the ruins of the shirt still clinging to his extraordinary torso. He chuckled a little and then asked, "So, where is this coach of yours?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Like all the other kids, Jamal was awestruck with Philip?s muscular beauty, "I-I think, he's at his office", he stammered and pointed at a place behind him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ok, thank you son, take care, don't overtrain!" said Philip with a manly pat in his Jamal?s shoulder that almost knocked the boy over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then he walked to Mr. Trachine's office.

Trachine was doing some paperwork as he heard something heavy knock his office door. The door was translucent and he could see a big shadow behind.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yeah, who is it?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The deep voice of [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR] replied "Mr. Trachine, I'm [COLOR=windowtext]Philip[/COLOR], Jamal's [COLOR=windowtext]father[/COLOR], mind if we talk for a minute?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh yeah, you know, I'm very busy could you wait a few minutes?" the coach yelled dismissively.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ok", replied Philip, but he wasn't very happy with that, after the way this man had treated him, for Christ's sake, he was now the strongest man on earth, he wasn't going to take that kind of treatment from a stupid high school coach. The door seemed to be locked and he still decided to be polite and wait, he stood for about 12 minutes when he knocked again, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"What part of I'm busy you didn't understand, you moron?!" the coach screamed at the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That was it, Philip pushed the door open and without noticing he'd ripped it off its hinges and was holding it in his hand, he threw it to the side of the room.
"Holy crap!", said the coach cowering as he saw the big man coming towards him, "Are you Jamal's [COLOR=windowtext]father[/COLOR]? I hadn't imagined you like that..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Well, yes, I am. And you know what", said Philip in a menacing tone as he stood right in front of Trachine with a threatening look in his blue eyes, "don't think I forgot everything you said to me on the phone." Philip then grabbed the older man by his shirt and picked him up slightly. Mr Trachine was 50, he was quite built and it was for sure he'd had a hell of a body at younger age. The coach was speechless, now he was really busted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"It.. it it's ok Mr, what,... wh.. whateev...ev. ever you ss.sssa say", the coach replied with difficulty[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Haha now you stutter?" Philip asked smiling, "you didn't stutter last week when you treated me so bad, uh? Guess you can't stand up to a big guy...", the huge man added in a booming voice. "But I'm not here because of that, I don't really care what you say to me or about me" continued Philip, "I want to talk about Jamal and about him not coming to your Sunday training sessions."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh, don't wo.. worry Mr, I was go.. going to cancel them be.. because most parents complained", Mr Trachine was still shaking from being in front of this humongous angry man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You know Mr Trachine, I do want my kid to be a powerful athlete, as you see I'm a very strong athlete as well", the gigantic dad made a double biceps pose and the coach open his eyes wide in amazement at the rippling peaks of muscle. The coach couldn?t comprehend of so much rippling mega man muscle. "Only I also want him to stimulate his intelligence so he's not only brawns but also brain, hope you understand that.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh y... yes, I to...totally agree"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ok then, have a nice afternoon sir, I have to leave", said Philip and extended his right hand for a shake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mr Trachine took it and Philip gave him the grip of his life, so much you could hear the cracking and the coach went weak on the knees, the big man smiled, relishing that what was for him such an insignificant amount of pressure was causing so much pain in this man. Then he let go, hopefully it was just a badly sore hand, nothing broken. But Philip found he didn?t much care either way.
"I'll leave you to keep working", Philip said as the coach massaged and shook his hand trying to relieve the pain, no way he'd able to grab a pen with that hand for the rest of the day. The muscular monstrosity just left while grinning, the coach contemplated his gigantic muscled back and powerful round butt as he left. The coach found he had an erection. He didn?t want to think it but that man was awesomely.....beautiful. The coach shook his head and looked at his erection in disgust.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Philip thought he'd been a little mean but the guy had it coming without a doubt.

That night the family was home again, dinner was ready and Philip sat on the kitchen table with his enormous plate of food. He ate like five men now but didn't have to worry about getting fat, all the food seemed to go into his huge muscles which if anything had grown very slightly since his transformation. As he was about to start eating his huge serving, Taneisha sat next to him, and Jamal grabbed his plate and was carrying it in front of the TV in the living room, when Philip saw this he reached with his massive arm for Jamal's trouser belt and grabbed it, dragged the powerless boy playfully close to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey! Why don't you come and eat here with us, son, like a regular family?" he said to the kid.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]How to refuse? This guy is not my father. Why is he insisting and calling me son. My father was a big powerful black man who would get creamed by this mega god in front of me thought Jamal hopelessly and sat down in front of his big step dad.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey are you going to eat all that?!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Yes boy, I got to feed these big guns buddy!", said Philip as he bent his arms and showed them to Jamal, the t-shirt sleeves burst with the incredible striated peaks of muscle. Jamal looked under the table at his dad's legs, "without mentioning those tremendous legs", he thought to himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"And tell me, how was your day son?", Philip asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh well, you know I just spent the whole day working out, oh and... what did you say to the coach, he's been really weird with me, he used to treat me like shit and now he was so gentle and considerate, asking me if I was ok, offering help with the weighs, training advice, that felt kinda awkward"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Haha really?! Well I'll tell you why! That idiot is treating you very carefully because he's afraid I might get angry and go snap him like a twig! That's why! I gave him a few little demonstrations of what I'm capable of and I think he got the point. If you ever have any problem with him just let me know and I'll take care. I don't even need to see him in person, I bet just the sound of my voice on the phone can make him pee his pants!", said the super-stud between chuckles.

The following day it was a holiday so the family woke up late in the morning.
Philip opened up the fridge to grab something to eat, "Hey! What happened, the fridge is empty!", said the huge man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"It's natural honey", commented Taneisha as she walked behind her large husband and caressed his gargantuan back, "you eat a lot more now and we run out of food much faster"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hehe, that's true, guess that's a little price to pay for all the advantages being like this brings", said Philip as he turned around and picked her up, making her sit in his meaty forearm. "No problem then! Let's go to the supermarket!", the big man added and headed for the garage with her in his hand. Taneisha smiled at his warmth and she hoped that he would start paying more attention to her in the bedroom instead of to his own insanely huge and beautiful cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey Jamal, we're going to the supermarket, wanna come?", Philip asked the boy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal accepted, his step father?s request almost happily. Philip was surprised at the way Jamal?s attitude was changing. He was becoming more confident in the boy as he became more and more humble around him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white].
Fortunately, Philip had a big 4x4 van, he wouldn't have fit in a smaller car and unlike a 4x4, a regular car would collapse under his weight. Despite this he felt pretty tight inside when he got in. Taneisha and Jamal got in as well and they left. The supermarket was a 30 minute drive, when they were half way Philip saw a cow in the middle of the road, in order not to crash against it, he stopped quite abruptly. A car that was behind them was caught in distraction and crashed on Philip's van. The big man's 4x4 was so tough it didn't get a scratch, but the front of the other man's car was quite damaged.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The guy was upset and got out of his vehicle, he walked to the driver's seat of the 4x4 cursing and insulting, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I'll kill you motherfucker, why don't you watch out, I'll break your damn van you moron!" said the man and kicked Philip's car. The van had one way glass so the guy didn't get to see Philip and kept hitting and punching his van.
Then the front door was open and this giant of a man came out, the man was so into his thing he didn't realize, until a heavy hand grabbed his chest and shoved him away with tremendous force.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Holly crap!", the guy said as he looked at Philip's massive frame. Next to him, the man looked like a miniature, the muscular marvel stood in front of the guy and began to move forward, the guy retreated and ran into his car and drove away fast. Philip just giggled and returned to his van, he was already getting used to these kind of reactions. But the cow was still there, and they needed to get going so the massive man grabbed the animal and held it up, walking it inside the fields far from the road and gently putting it on the ground. They drove just a few minutes more when they had a flat tire, Philip stopped the car and got out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Give me a hand son!" he ordered Jamal who got out almost immediately.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You're going to get the spare in place, kid,? the step dad said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip opened the back and Jamal wondered out loud "What happened with the car jack?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Car jack? hehe, why would I need that", Philip replied looking down on his big muscled physique and handed the spare to Jamal, "I pick up the van and you change the tire, deal?", the big man said then put a hand under the back of the van and picked it up very high like it was weightless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha felt the van move and she screamed "Hey! What's going on?!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh sorry, I'm picking up the van that's all", boomed Philip loudly at her.
In a few moments the tire was replaced and the humongous man put the van back on the ground with care and they could resume their brief journey. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When the family finally arrived at the supermarket, they couldn't find a parking spot for their van, the lot was full, Philip drove around countless times until they were exhausted and they almost decided to go back home, until he caught a glimpse of an old heavy truck that was very oddly parked, instead of taking up just its spot, the truck was taking up almost two places unnecessarily. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip said "Bingo!", he stopped the van next to it, got out and walked to the truck. He simply grabbed under it and lifted it up completely, then easily gave a few steps towards the appropriate spot and gently put it down. He dusted off his hands as he exclaimed "there we go!" then parked his van in the now free place.
Taneisha and Jamal were mesmerized, as Philip saw their faces he asked "Impressed? That was very easy!" he wasn't even breathing hard.

After a few hours in the supermarket, they'd filled three carts, two of them were full of food for Philip, for whom every package seemed small and that made him keep adding and adding stuff to the cart, they also had consider that now the big dad's clothes were a lot bigger, so they used more laundry powder, more food also meant more dish washing, therefore more detergent, a bigger body meant more deodorant, more lotion, more soap, etc. They also had to replace stuff he'd inadvertently broken in the few days he wasn't controlling his strength completely, like 6 glasses, about 20 forks and knives he'd bent over, and a desk lamp he'd twisted to unrecognizable shape.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Looking down on the incredibly stuffed carts, Philip realized there was nowhere to put all that food.
"I guess we're going to need a new fridge honey, what do you think?" the big man suggested[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Definitely, I've been ogling one that will be perfect for us now in the home appliances section, what do you think?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ok, go ahead, go there and pick one for me, I'll go in a few minutes, I still need some shaving cream and... ", replied Philip but Taneisha was already gone, she loved buying.

When she arrived she talked to the salesman and took him to the chosen fridge, the thing was fucking huge, so much it looked industrial, and costed like 6000 dollars. Philip's family didn't have any money issues since the research company's paycheck was very generous.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Do you take platinum visa?", asked Taneisha[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Of course, ma'am", said the salesman as he took the card. "How are you going to transport it?" the guy asked pointing at the fridge. "We have a transport service but you'll have to wait for about a week, we've too many deliveries lately, I apologize"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh, don't worry, we have a big van, I think we can put it on top no problem"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ok, I'll send you the transport men to put them on your van for you"
"Thanks! that's so considerate of you"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then two big guys wearing overalls appeared, each around 6'1" and weighing easily 200 lbs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hi ma'am, so this is your fridge?", they pointed at a smaller one that was next to the one Taneisha chose[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"No, that one is", she corrected[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh crap!" said one of the men[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Each man took a side of the big thing and pulled as hard as they could, it was impossible for them to lift it, they could barely drag it a few inches and they were quickly exhausted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh, we're sorry we might need some extra help or a fork lift", said one of the guys as he recovered his breath and wiped his moist forehead with his hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"That's not necessary, don't worry, my husband is going to move it"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Your what? Your husband? Ma'am we've been doing this for years, there's no fucking person who can move that, not even three guys. Excuse my language, Ma?am," said one of the men as they looked at each other and laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"You haven't seen my husband... oh, here he is," she said as Philip seemed to appear from behind some crates[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"So, did you choose one already?" asked the huge man. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The transport guys stopped laughing and stared open mouthed at Philip, then they looked at each other to check if they were seeing right.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh my..." one of the guys let out[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ignoring them, Taneisha replied "Yes, I already bought that one" and pointed at the huge fridge with her right hand as she was grabbing Philip's big arm with her left.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"That?ll work, this one will be just perfect!" said the big man as he checked it out up close.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Then two transport guys thought maybe with the large man's help they'd be able to drag it to the van so each one of them grabbed a side "Ok Sir, will you help us carry it? Let's push at the count of three!", said one of the guys as he prepared.
Philip just laughed, put his hands firmly on each side and lifted up the huge fridge as if it was just empty cardboard. He then hefted the big thing over his massive shoulder using his hand to keep it in balance and carried it all the way to the van.
"Oh my god!" said the men, "Sir, you're going to put us out of business with that strength"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip just laughed at the smaller men and continued carrying the fridge effortlessly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha walked along and all the way she encouraged his husband "Just a little more, honey, we're almost there, hang on!", repeatedly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Ha ha" laughed Philip, then stopped, "There's no need for that" he said between chuckles "I could keep this in my shoulder for a whole day without even feeling tired at all" he said and took the fridge with his free arm and held the enormous thing over his head, balanced in one of his hands, "See?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Both Taneisha and the men wowed. Philip continued carrying the fridge to the van, once there he put it easily on top[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Sir, need some rope to tie it to your car", asked one of the transport guys.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Mmm, not really, do you think rope will keep this safe in place? I have something better!" then the big man opened the back of the car and took two crowbars. The fridge had a few openings in the back designed to put a thick rope for transportation, Philip put the crowbars instead and used them to secure the fridge to the car structure, bending them easily with his mighty arms.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Hey, we forgot about Jamal, where is he?" asked Taneisha[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Oh, I left him at the exit watching over the carts", replied Philip, "He should be here by now, this is odd, I'll go check". The big man walked to where he'd left Jamal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When he arrived at where his son was supposed to be, he wasn't. The carts were unattended. Philip felt worry and suspicion gnaw at him and began to walk fast around the whole supermarket. After a few minutes, he saw his son was in an deserted spot behind the mall, together with two guys, one of the guys was threatening him with a knife and the other was checking his pockets. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal saw his dad's huge figure in the distance, Philip made a "keep quiet" gesture and walked behind the guy with the knife. He grabbed the guy's hand and gripped powerfully instantly shattering every bone in the man?s hand, while at the same time put his large arm around his neck. The guy screamed in pain and threw the knife to the ground. Then Philip punched him lightly in the head the man flew several yards away completely out cold. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The other guy turned to take out Philip notice and, not threatened by the knife anymore, Jamal tried to get rid of him, pushing him, but the guy was quite big. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip stood in front of the other guy who tried to punch him in the belly, but without budging the super man's muscular stomach. The guy broke his hand on Philip?s muscles and started screaming. He recovered and then pulled out a gun and shot at Philip's chest, but the bullets just bounced off the indestructible massiveness of his pectorals. Philip quickly took the weapon out of the thief's hand and twisted the metal in his palm like it was butter, then threw it on the ground. He picked up the burglar and held him up over his head. He grabbed the two guys, and carried them to a trash container, put them in and twisted the cover of the container so they wouldn't be able to open it anytime soon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]In the distance, Taneisha had arrived and was watching everything. She got close to her son who was kind of shocked and comforted him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As Philip returned, he could see his son now more than happy. "Dad, that was fantastic, I'm so proud to be your son!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"I won't let anything happen to you", said Philip as he hugged his son. Then he stood in front of Taneisha and Jamal and hit a double biceps pose, then said in an assured tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]"Guess from now on you can feel very safe while I'm around!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A deep voice as deep as Philip?s own sounded behind him. ?That?s the most fucking awesome sight I?ve seen,? the voice paused as Philip turned around to face the source of the voice,? since this!? Philip saw a man as huge as himself, golden skin rippling with oversized muscles, his shirt exploding off of him as he hit the most amazing most muscular pose Philip had seen anyone besides himself do. He felt a wave of desire overwhelm all his senses. His super powerful legs almost buckled as he stared at this man?s super massive incredibly perfect body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Who are you?? he asked noticing the man?s hazel eyes, warm expression and sandy hair. ?Could you be, Daniel?? Philip felt his dick get very hard and heard a ripping sound. In front of his chest he saw the massive mushroom head of his mega dick pointing straight towards Daniel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?re queer!!!? Taneisha screamed. ?No wonder you won?t touch me anymore. You?re queer for that freak!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Come on Jamal. We?re getting out of here.? And they sped off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip moved towards Daniel hardly aware of what had just happened wanting to caress his golden muscularity. Daniel moved towards Philip with exactly the same look in his eye. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh man,? sighed Philip,? You feel so good. Hard, powerful. You took it too??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I had to. I didn?t think you?d want me so I kept my distance. I knew you had a wife, a kid. They were sucking the life out of you but I thought you had no feelings for me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Let?s get out of here, Daniel and make up for lost time,? said Philip as the sun turned Daniel?s hair golden.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]&&&[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white] Riding in the back of the car as it screeched through the seats Jamal was wrestling with competing emotions. His own dick had gotten hard at the sight of those two amazing hunks of muscle facing each other. He hated himself for that and his new affection for his step dad was quickly turning to rage as he thought of the man?s betrayal of the family.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As he helped his mom with the groceries and they looked helplessly at the refrigerator fastened to the top of the truck Jamal felt a fresh wave of anger surge through him. His mind, now much clearer since he had given up the weed, moved quickly. Philip had worked for a top secret physical enhancement project for the army. Suddenly he was this big super guy. The army didn?t just give that stuff away. While neither he or any of his uncles could take on his step dad, the US army certainly could.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal ran over to the telephone and began to dial for information.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]&&&[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip couldn?t believe what was happening. All his life he had been careful and responsible. He had done what was right. He had completely denied his feelings for men and tried to be a good example and help raise a rebellious boy and then in a matter of a few seconds he had given it all up. His mind spun around and then he saw Daniel grinning at him the doubt just melted out of his mind.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?How you doing big stud?? Daniel breathed in his ear with a voice as deep and powerful as Philip?s own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip looked around at Daniel?s house. Everything was decorated in warm earth colors and was very masculine. He felt happier than maybe ever in his life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Wow we?re so different now, Daniel. Have you always had a thing for me? I have always thought you were good looking but I thought it was wrong to...?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Shhhhh,? Daniel said laying the tip of his hyper muscular finger on Philip?s lips, ?I?ve had the biggest crush on you from day one. Think a little bit. We have both quit our jobs with more money than two men could ever spend in a lifetime. We?re the two strongest men in the world. What can?t we do? We have nothing to worry about?? Daniel?s hand had been running down Philip?s incredible chest, tapping gently on the cobblestone slabs of his abs and now eagerly pulling at the top of his pants which were starting to tent up with Philip?s massive meat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]There was a loud demanding knock on the door. Daniel swung it open. Outside there was a troop of about six soliders. The men staggered back at Daniels hulking form. The front man gulped and spoke in a shaky voice, ?Daniel Pettinger and Philip Evans you both need to accompany us.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What if we don?t want to?? Daniel demanded in a powerful voice shaking all the soldiers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Please sir. We don?t want to use force.? Several of the men were now pointing weapons shakily at Daniel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daniel?s hand moved in a blur. Catching the soldier?s rifle barrel in his hand and crushing the metal instantly rendering the gun useless. The men gasped and one of them fired a round directly at Daniel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The golden muscle giant simply grinned as the bullets careened harmlessly off his rippling muscles. ?We?re not going anywhere,? Daniel suddenly moved in a blur and all six men found themselves helplessly stacked together and being carried on his massive shoulders. They heard metal shrieking and they found themselves sandwiched by their now useless vehicle which had been bent to imprison them. Daniel easily picked up the makeshift prison and put it in his backyard. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Some people had come out after the gunshots but Daniel had moved so fast they only had time to see a muscle giant putting a large strangely twisted object in the back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip was standing in the doorway. He had been doing these things himself but the insane ease that Daniel had just subdued and imprisoned six men in their own car while being totally unharmed himself was an illustration of what just a fraction of their power could accomplish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daniel was grinning, ?That was so fucking easy Philip. We can probably take on the whole fucking army.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah but I don?t want to. People could get hurt, Daniel.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Who the fuck cares?? I?ve had to hide from these people all my life. My boyfriend in college was beaten up and died in the hospital because of these people, Philip. Why should I give a rat?s ass about any of them? You kept yourself in a prison for these people Philip.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip was moving toward Daniel?s computer. His fingers moved over the keyboard with incredible speed. ?What are you doing?? asked Daniel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Purchasing an island,? Philip said almost absent mindedly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?? asked Daniel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Look Daniel. I realize I?ve loved you all these years but I had my head too far up my ass to know it. I think you love me too. Anyway, I?m not going to give it up because some two bit army didn?t understand what it had, threw it away and now wants it back. It?s too stupid. I want to explore this power with you and we need a place where no one is going to bother us.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey I got my money in a Swiss Bank account so we won?t ever have to worry about money,? said Daniel exploring the idea in his head. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m setting up an account to keep my wife and Jamal provided for. He was shaping up, I hope he keeps at it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Philip finished, his hands rested momentarily on the keyboard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Daniel couldn?t believe all of this. They might actually have a chance at happiness. He stared at this man he had loved so many years. So strong, so assured, so FUCKING huge!!! He gave Philip a deep strong kiss.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]&&&[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When the army sent reinforcements to the house they found a gutted shell. Nothing was left. All the information about the formula was destroyed at both men?s homes and at the research company. Top scientists spent months analyzing the blood of the test subjects but despite the best technology they were unable to duplicate Philip and Daniel?s formula.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]&&&[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Delmar became even more of a pathetic drunk and liked to brag that he had beaten up the great Philip Evans.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jamal had liked the feeling of accomplishment that working with Philip had created and he never forgot that it was science that had ultimately made Philip into a super human. He ended up graduating at the top of his class and becoming a medical doctor making his mother very proud. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He eventually married and became the best possible father to his four children.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taneisha never remarried but started hanging out a lot with a girlfriend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]&&&[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Philip and Daniel discovered they were not only great research partners but life partners as well. They had both never been so happy as those first few years in their island paradise.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They began to discover that their bodies were continuing to grow more and more powerful and were indestructible as well as ageless. From their isolated island they explored their expanding power conducting many tests. One day many years later they made a super leap together and left the overcrowdedness of earth behind to create a new kind of civilization somewhere else.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 04:35 AM

ToolShedCub is on a distinguished road
huh?

sounds like another story on here, the title of which escapes me, anyway this story is almost an exact quote.
  #3   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:47 PM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
I did not read throught this word by word but largely from what i have skimp through and read a few selected paragraph and section... it is exactly the same (from eye inspection) as Mutador's Dad recoving authorities.
  #4   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Seems the only thing different in this story is the names and the ending... besides that its the exact same.

Not very creative is it...
  #5   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 07:54 PM
reticent lunatic

AngryLeek has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to AngryLeek Send a message via MSN to AngryLeek Send a message via Yahoo to AngryLeek
hang on now, parody attempts are neglected

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglekindle View Post
Not very creative is it...
Oh, i don't know. I think it's a pretty tongue-in-cheek attempt to poke some fun at a story. He offers apologies to Mutador in the very beginning - probably should have been more explicit of the intention to parody "Dad Recovering Authority" rather than assuming we'll figure it out. But I'm digressing now.

It's amusing in trying to change the particulars of Mutador's story to add the whole white stepdad to a black kid. And some of the dialogue was rewritten to flow in a bit more recognizably..."US venacular." The sexuality plot change i could take or leave. I think I enjoyed more reading about a straight character for a change, but it added to the funny since it unravels the tidy ending to the original.

So not astoundingly creative, but something to give you a smirk on your face. Reminds me of Rowan McBride's april fools post that poked at his own writing tendencies. :sublimal messege smiley: buy his stuff

But maybe i'm completely wrong here. Thoughts?
  #6   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryLeek View Post
But maybe i'm completely wrong here. Thoughts?
Nah everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options