The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to peachiekeen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 07:08 PM

peachiekeen is on a distinguished road
Elements of Power 3

[COLOR=white]I don't know if this is as long as you guys were hoping, but I'm really bad at making the chapters long, and to be honest, I'm not sure how I plan on going about explaining the background/lore of everything at the moment, so I've gotta throw that together later, lol, so I hope you guys enjoy what I've got and I'll try to add the next part a bit snappier.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Elements of Power 3[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Andy sat in the dim light of John?s living room. It was well past two in the morning, but he was restless and confused. His anxiety bubbled inside him like boiling water, and yet there was something. Curiosity and intrigue were just short of overwhelming him and he sighed, leaning his head back against the stranger?s couch, listening to himself breath. He heard shifting in the room beyond the wall, John?s bedroom. He had dropped the beautiful man off in the room after arriving at the surprisingly large apartment. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?m sorry I can?t explain things right now?? John had told him ?But if I don?t rest soon, I won?t even be able to make it to my bed. I promise, if you want to stick around that is, I?ll explain everything in the morning.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Andy trusted him, so he took up temporary residence on the couch as John made his way into his bedroom, leaving Andy with a mumbled goodnight and a kiss on the cheek. Andy turned, looking at the wall behind him and sighed again, this time getting up. He stretched for a moment, hoping the mild activity would satisfy his fidgeting, and having failed, he walked to the door of John?s room. It was about halfway closed, a sliver of light cutting a path in the darkness, a white stripe drew itself across the cobblestones of John?s abdominals and Andy arched an eyebrow in interest. Taking a deep breath, he silently pushed the door open and walked into the room, creeping like a thief and barely even breathing, for fear of waking the man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Every second brought him closer to John, and just as he reached the side of the bed, the clouds outside shifted, letting the bright moonlight in. Andy gasped as John was illuminated by the silver moonlight and he finally had all the time he needed to take in the sight before him. John had the best face ever, as far as Andy was concerned. He had this strange delicate quality in his features that belied the ferocity you could see as clearly as the sun once he opened his impossibly green eyes. Andy?s eyes followed the smooth, hairless skin of his face, down the graceful curve of his neck, and settled his eyes on his magnificent chest. It seemed as if John had just enough energy to remove his shirt when he got into bed, because the smooth, pale skin of his torso, bathed in moonglow, looked like porcelain, the velvety surface so inviting and soft looking, it was all Andy could to not to run his hands over the skin. John?s body was, indeed, a work of art, as if he represented all the beauty of his element. The perfect roundness of his pecs and the way his torso tapered to such a thin waste was elegant, the shape perfect. And that is where it all stopped. A sheet just dark enough to obscure his view covered everything below his belly button and Andy groaned inside, hoping to have seen at least a hint of something more. He stared, studying the shapes and forms of John?s body for what felt like hours. He was achingly hard and wanted nothing more than to wake John and show him just how beautiful he thought the green haired man was. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Amazing?? it was barely a whisper, just audible and wasn?t even supposed to have come out of Andy?s mouth. Everything else washed away as he was overwhelmed with his attraction to the smaller man and he started to back away from the bed, knowing that if he stayed so close much longer, he may do something stupid.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He walked as quickly and quietly as he could to John?s bathroom, pulling his boxers down as he did, exposing his rigid cock to the cool night air breezing in from the open window. He started sliding his fingers slowly and gently over the hard flesh, imagining John?s fingers stroking the impressive length, featherlight fingerwork making him shiver with pleasure. He bit his lip to suppress a groan as he wrapped his hand around the thick shaft and started to pump, thoughts of John?s perfection flooding his mind. Andy was getting closer and closer to the edge, his rhythm growing faster and more frantic and suddenly a fragrance wafted toward him. Roses, the scent began to overpower the room and he stopped his stroking, opening his eyes to see rose petals littering the floor, window sill, and every surface of the bathroom. He looked around, confused and almost jumped out of his skin when he looked toward the door, John leaning on the door frame with a smirk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Pretty hot.? He said, walking toward Andy, one hand holding the sheet up over his waist, exposing a cut ?V? shape on one side of his waist, a significant bulge poking from under the sheet. ?But next time, maybe you should close the door.? He smirked as he got closer and closer to the stunned behemoth and when he reached Andy, sitting on the edge of the tub, he rested himself on one of the oversized legs and let his hands roam the valleys and crevices of Andy?s abs. ?That is of course?? he started, his face inching closer to Andy?s ?Unless you wanted to get caught.? He said, smirking as their lips finally met, both groaning as the kiss grew more and more intense. John could feel the tip of Andy?s cock poking his chest and his face reddened slightly, making Andy not only relax, but smile. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?re cute when you blush.? He said, placing a soft kiss on John?s cheek. John smirked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You want cute?? he asked, his hands trailing lower and lower down Andy?s cobbled stomach. ?I?ll give you cute.? He said, his hand wrapping as far as it could around the shaft of Andy?s dick. Andy shuddered, his hands clenching on the edge of the tub. John smirked as he lowered his face, leaving a trail of kisses all over Andy?s chest, making the larger man squirm. Andy felt himself getting closer and closer to the edge. His breathing quickened and he began bucking his hips in time with John?s strokes. He was just on the edge of what promised to be the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced when the now familiar scent of roses changed. Once again he opened his eyes. John was standing in front of him, one hand in front of him and a soft glow in his eyes. The petals began to evaporate, a glittering pink dust filling the room. Tendrils of the powder moved toward Andy, a sweet and spiced smell filling his nostrils and making him feel light headed. He started to feel dizzy and as his eyelids grew heavy, the last thing he saw was John dropping the sheet, and catching all to short a glance of the perfect form, naked in all its glory.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yup, fucking amazing?? he said groggily as his eyes closed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]John woke to the sun streaming in through his window, bright morning light illuminating the otherwise dim bedroom. He looked to the edge of the bed, where he saw Andy kneeling on the floor asleep with his head resting in his arms, folded on the bed. Already the change had begun to take effect. Andy?s previously large arms were becoming more toned, more defined, maybe even a hair bigger. His shoulders looked harder and firmer and John had to fight the temptation to just run his hands over the hard mounds. Of course none of it was particularly pronounced just yet unless you knew what to look for. John smiled as Andy snuffled in his sleep, the powder still holding some lingering effect. He decided now would be a good time to explore a bit further and immediately set to work. He brushed a lock of hair from Andy?s face and his fingers thrilled at the softness of the chestnut curl. He ran his fingers through the silky locks that framed the chiseled face. His olive skin was complimented by his eyes, a deep brown with an indescribable shine that brightened his entire face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]John let his hands lightly caress Andy?s face, amazed at the smoothness of his skin. Andy?s eyes fluttered open at the soft touch and John smiled. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Mornin? slugger.? He said, a smirk decorating his face. ?Sleep well?? he asked, patting the side of his bed, inviting Andy to join him. Andy groggily lumbered his way onto the bed, laying his head on John?s lap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Actually ya, I feel great.? He said, sighing contentedly. ?And I had a really good dream.? He smiled, letting his hands roam John?s torso. ?At least I think it was a dream?? he said, giving John a sly smile. John smiled and shrugged, feigning innocence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Who knows?? he asked, running his fingers through Andy?s hair, smiling as the giant closed his eyes, obviously enjoying the attention. Andy smiled and got up, wrapping his arms around the smaller man. It was an intense feeling. He had grown so fond of this man so fast, and he had a feeling John felt similarly. He planted a deep kiss on John?s lush pink lips, both of them moaning in pleasure. Andy lowered John back down on the bed and left a trail of kisses over his entire body. John sighed, arching his back into the kisses. Andy lowered the sheet that covered everything below John?s waist and was disappointed to see boxers, definitely not what he was expecting. John laughed at Andy?s expression.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Sorry sweetie.? He said, pulling Andy?s face toward his own and giving him a quick peck on the lips. ?I got chilly, plus, I promised to explain things to you, and I think you might wanna pay attention.? He said, sitting cross legged in front of Andy. He took one big paw in his hands, caressing the fingers intertwined through his own. ?We?re not normal baby, not even close.? [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:38 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Don't worry about the chapter size. You're doing a great job. It feels fresh and the plot is shaping up well, too. Just keep Writing.

redroger11
  #3   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 11:57 PM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
Hi - just a quick question if you don't mind.

Are you using beta-readers?

--- Maybe I'm just not used to reading it the way its written. Sorry ....
  #4   Add to peachiekeen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 06:00 AM

peachiekeen is on a distinguished road
I'm not, actually, honestly, I don't really have a lot of friends I'm comfortable sharing this kind of story with, lol
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:42 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by redroger11 View Post
Don't worry about the chapter size. You're doing a great job. It feels fresh and the plot is shaping up well, too. Just keep Writing.

redroger11
i second that immensely
plus, i'd betaread you anytime...whatever that means....
~chris

Things happen.
  #6   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
See

You already have offers (lol)

wikipedia:
"
A beta reader (or betareader, or beta) is a person who reads a work of fiction with a critical eye, with the aim of improving grammar, spelling, characterization, and general style of a story prior to its release to the general public.
The author or writer, referred to as the alpha reader, may use several betas prior to publication.
While the usage of both the concept and the term is strongest amongst fan fiction writers, it is growing in popularity with novelists
A beta reader, who may or may not be known to the author, can serve as proofreader, of spelling and grammar errors, or as a traditional editor, working on the "flow" of prose. In fiction, the beta might highlight plot holes or problems with continuity, characterisation, or believability; in non-fiction, the beta might assist the author with fact-checking.
"

I heard the term when I was researching at the time I was thinking of writing creatively myself! So I came across a forum for gay writers (internet fiction) and there's was a lot of great advice.
Beta-readers being one of them

---

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options