The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 01:17 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
A Kismeta Fanfic 3

Hi!! It's been so long since my last chapter, but I was really busy with the school that I was about to become crazy. But since I'm on vacation now I'm starting to write again.
.................................................. ..........................................
This story is inspired by the story Kismeta 1 & 2 of Rowan McBride. The characters are mine, but the environments described in the story are inspired by Rowan?s first story Kismeta.

Part 1

Part 2

A Kismeta Fanfic

Feels Like Home ? Chapter 3

Something to believe in

The song ended, but all the words were still in my mind. He had suffered so much, and I wasn?t going to let him suffer anymore. I wanted to be closer to him, but he put and invisible barrier. Even though I was so close, he was still distant. He was living in his own little world where I just couldn?t reach him. That?s when I knew it was my destiny to protect his frail body and soul. I was holding him close in my arms as if he were a little child, and yet it seemed to me that he was heading toward an abyss from which I could do nothing to restrain him from.

?Gabriel?? his voice interrupted than long silence. His voice was different now. It was shy and cheerful at the same time. ?Could I ask you for a favor?? he said shyly.

?Whatever you want Alan? I said. I didn?t know how else to answer to him. Everything was different around him. He was different from yesterday. He surely wasn?t the same he was minutes ago. His mood changes were very unpredictable and sudden.

?I need to go for my backpack and the groceries. I left them in your car yesterday. I wanted to go for them in the morning but the door is way too heavy for me.?

?Let?s go? I said ?I?ll open the door and unlock the car for you?

?Thanks? he said while I was holding him in my arms as I walked towards the door. It was still raining outside, but I didn?t care. He didn?t seemed care either. He just lifted his face and waited to the water hit his face.

?I like the way you look in my arms Alan?? I commented, and the comment made him blush ?You look so innocent and sweet, just like a little child?

?It?s hard not to look like a child when someone who is more than two times your size is carrying you around? was his answer, and then after a brief pause he added ?I love rain. I love feeling it falling over my body? he smiled with his pure smile; the sweet and innocent smile that couldn?t hide his happiness.

I opened the car by pressing my finger against the door. Then I grabbed his things and handed them to him.

?I hope the moisture hasn?t ruined my bread.? He said while he looked over all his groceries. ?Luckily I didn?t buy that ice cream or this would have been one sticky mess.? He laughed lightly. His laugh was a delight to my ears.

I was smiling the whole time while he was sitting on my arm, with his head pressing against my pec. My huge muscular arm dwarfed his much smaller body. His head was resting on the tick slab of muscle as everything has always been this way. The sky was pouring. It was raining with thick and heavy droplets of water. Finally, back at home, I left the groceries over the table while he took his backpack. He started to check everything in his backpack until he found some dry clothes.

?Hmmm, Gabriel, Do you mind if I use your shower?? said Alan softly and shyly ?I just think I need to take a shower?

?Of course.? I said ?Wouldn?t you rather to take a bath with me instead?? I proposed him with a smile.

?No, thanks. I think I?ll be alright by myself!? he answered softly and politely as he blushed from the proposition. Was he the same person hours and even seconds ago was suffering from a horrible pain? Was he the same who told me he could never love me and tried to escape? He never was the same, he was constantly changing and reinventing himself.

?Then, let me take you to the bathroom? I told him politely. He just smiled.

?That would be nice? he said. I lifted his body again and took him into the shower. ?I thought you were going to lead the way. Not that you will really ?take? me to the bath.? He said laughing.

?The shower is automatic, so all you have to do is stand under it and tell him to run the water? I said smiling to him ?Are you sure you don?t want to shower with me instead??

?I?ll be OK? he said ?I can do it by myself, so don?t worry?

I put him on the floor of the bathroom and left. Silently I started to spy him as he showered. I saw him take off his wet clothes and finally caught a glimpse of his body. He had a nice little body with a slim build. He had a nice six-pack with nice little pecs. His arms looked strong for human standards, filled with nice little muscles. He had a small waist, and with his quite wide shoulders you could see a nice V-shape. He wasn?t huge, that?s for sure, but his little body was so beautiful. It was amazing how he could hide his body under his clothes. I kept watching him. I slowly kept looking sown, savoring his body, until I finally looked down to his legs. He had nice strong legs and a descent sized bulge. I just couldn?t stop watching him. He had me captivated with his little body.

?You know Gabriel? he said discovering my presence ?If you keep spying on me I won?t shower. I will be more comfortable showering alone.?

I was waiting until he finished his shower. When he left the bathroom, he was already changed in his new clothes, while a pair of jeans with a black shirt. I saw him moving gracefully, like he was dancing to every step.

?Are you feeling better?? I asked him.

?Yes, I do feel better now? he said ?And you should go to work, I?ll be fine here. I?ll read a book or two while you are out. Besides, I have the piano and I can practice.?

?I don?t have to go to work Alan. Once I?ve found my mate I can stay with him for a week or more without work, just like a honeymoon? I answered ?Besides I don?t have any books. They are obsolete.?

?Sweet? he said. His face glowed with happiness again. His sudden changes of mood always took me by surprise. Why can?t he be more constant? ?But we haven?t consumed the ?ritual?. We haven?t had sex Gabriel, so better keep your vacations until later. Please go to work, and about the books, I always bring a book or two with me.?

?I?ll do it for you? I said, but the truth is that I was worried about him. ?I?ll go to work for only a few of hours to tell everyone I finally found my mate. Why don?t you come with me? I?m sure everyone will like to meet you?

?I?ll be fine here? he said ?It?s a nice place I can call home?

The idea of him calling home my place was something that really got me excited. Could have he changed his mind and decided to stay with me after all?

?Do you want something Alan? Anything you want, I?ll get it for you. All you have to do is ask.? I said to him.

?I?d like a pair of notebooks? he said smiling ?and a music notebook. You know, the one that have a staff to write music.?

?I?ll try to get them for you? I said ?I?ll get them for you my sweet love?

I lifted his body and kissed him. I wasn?t going to leave this house without stealing one of his wonderful kisses.

It took me two hours to go to my work and tell everyone the news. When they asked why my mate didn?t came with me I decided to tell them that he was getting used to his new home. I was so happy about finally finding him, but I just couldn?t forget about yesterday?s discussion.

?Why did he ask me to love him as a friend?? I thought ?Why was he so changed from yesterday and today? What has changed?? My mind was flooded with questions.

Once I bought his notebooks and headed home, I saw him standing outside the house, sitting on the porch of the house with his backpack. I was surprised he just left the house like that. All the windows were closed, so were the doors. There was no way in the world he could just leave the house like that.

?I was waiting for you? he said grinning.

?H? how did you get out of the house?? I was totally surprised.

?I just wanted to show you, my giant friend, that I can get out of any situation, you told me yesterday there was no way I could leave, and I?m such a proud person that I just had to prove you that I can just leave whenever I feel like it.? He was grinning, showing how proud he was of his feat. ?Maybe I?m just too much of a show-off?

I was speechless. I never expected this from a human. What were the odds he could escape without using the doors or the windows? In fact, everything was too big and heavy for him to properly escape from.

?The only problem about going out is that I have no idea how to enter again? he said smiling.

?I?ll help you with that? I said as he grabbed him and carried him in my arm. ?I brought you your notebooks? I said as I handed him everything he had asked for.

?Great!? he said excited ?I?ve had a lot of ideas and I need to draw some sketches before they leave my mind!?

?So you can draw too? I said to him ?You play the piano, draw, what else can you do my little artist??

?I know what you think about art? he said to me ?But you are the one asking. I play a lot of instruments, and most of them have strings. I play the guitar, the violin, the viola caipira, the didgeridoo, and I?m a muralist? He said proudly

?So you live of wasting your time? I said with a faked disappointed voice. The truth is that even when I thought art was just not profitable, I still was proud of such a skillful lover.

?Well, I never sell my music or works. Besides I?m a good escapist and a great mathematician, but that?s not what I do for living either.?

?So you?re a smart human? I said looking down at him ?That?s good?

?I?m not as smart as you?? he said blushing ?but it really flatters me get that kind of compliments from you.?

I sat on the couch of the living room and let him rest on my thighs for a moment. He was just there sitting with me like a child. None of us said a word until he broke the silence.

?So? are we going to do something or just sit here until the sun sets? he said with his innocent face.

?What do you have in mind?? I asked him.

?You know how I told you yesterday I don?t answer questions?

?Yeah, and I realize you don?t?? I stated

?Well? I have some questions that only you can answer? and ever since I fight for equality I don?t think I can bare asking you for answers without giving you something in exchange? you know ?quid pro quo?.?

I was so excited by this. It was my chance for getting some information about this mysterious little man. There was something about his life; I had so many questions that were finally going to be answered.

?What?s your first question?? I asked eagerly to make my own question.

?Will I have to quit my job?? he said seriously, not wanting to spoil the moment.

?Only if you want to? I said ?But most of the human mate?s quit they jobs as they see it?s not needed. After all Metas can provide everything to sustain a human?

?That?s good? he said looking at me with his eyes ?because I?ll never quit my job? I just like it too much?

What could I ask? Where do you work? No, I could ask that later. There were so many questions I couldn?t risk asking the wrong one. I could ask him if he loved me or if he hated me, and how did he escaped from the house. In the end I decided to establish a social priority.

?Yesterday you told me I could call you Alan, but that was not your real name. What is your real name??

?Why don?t you find it out using your PDA?? he said ?Just scan my fingerprint and voil??

I took my PDA and he pressed his thumb on it. A name appeared in the screen. ?ALAN PARSON?.

?So you lied to me when you told me about your real name?

?Not at all. My real name is Heriberto Martinez, but my stepfather never liked it, so he changed my name to Alan Parson.?

?It says here you don?t have any relatives at all. Are you adopted??

?I haven?t had my second question yet? said Alan ?You better call me Alan, it?s shorter, and I?ve grown used to it.? He made a short pause ?Once we make love?? he blushed ?Will my DNA change at all??

?A little, your biorhythm will change and get adapted to mine, so will your body. Your heartbeat, your breath, your life will be connected to mine. You will only die after I die.?

?That?s so poetic? he said smiling ?Lovers: two different rivers that born apart only to find themselves in the same creek, always together until they die at the sea.?

?I?ve never seen it that way? I said and started to think on the next question. ?Where you adopted??

?No. My mother married another man when my father died. The man loved my mom, but he didn?t wanted me and my older brother like his kids, so he just gave us another last name and changed my name because he didn?t liked my real name. So in the register I appear without any relatives. For the rest of the world I only appeared when I was 7 years old. There are no registries before that.?

?What happened to your older brother??

?He died? He said closing his eyes letting a small tear roll over his cheek. ?That was a free answer. You better don?t expect me to make a mistake like that again?

I hugged him while he closed his eyes. I was holding him against my chest so he could hear my heartbeat, his small frame getting completely lost in my muscles.

?Would you like to end this conversation now?? I asked, even though I was afraid because this may be the only chance to know something about him.

?I?m a strong guy? he said ?I can stand it. I only closed my eyes so you couldn?t see the pain in them? My next question is? Would you mind if I move my things here today??

The question made me smile. I knew the answer for it. ?Sure Alan? I said confident and lovely as I held him closer to my body ?So I think you are not going to leave me after all.?

?Not exactly? he said spoiling the moment ?It?s just that I may stay here longer than I thought, and I don?t want to leave my things alone. What is your next question going to be??

I had to think about the next question, what should I ask him? Maybe?

?Why do you insist on leaving me??

?I?m just afraid I will eventually do that. I?m an untamed animal, and even if you try to tame me you?ll run the risk I?ll make you cry.? He cleared his throat and added ?It?s my turn now? Can we go to my work tomorrow? I need to see my friends?

?Of course Alan, you just have to tell me where do you work? I decided to make that question now ?Where do you work??

?Let?s say I?m a teacher and that I kind of work at a special school? he said ?Gabriel, this is my last question, so think about your last question too?? He made a dramatic pause what?s your favorite color??

?What?? I said laughing ?Is that your last question??

?Yes? I forgot what I was about to said? he looked at me and laughed a little. I think it wasn?t a dramatic pause what took him so long to make the question. He just forgot what he was about to say ?Stupid shiny things, they always distract me.?

?What else could I expect from my impromptu baby?? I said looking down at him. For a moment I forgot about his ever changing personality.

?Have you noticed? he stated ?that you haven?t answered my question but you have made three more already??

?Yes, I do notice that, but I don?t find sense to the question? I don?t think I have a favorite color at all. I don?t even find sense to having a favorite color. You don?t need to have a favorite color, it?s something useless and??

??a waste of time, something stupid, senseless? he said completing my phrase ?I think it?s a very essential question. It?s something really important to know.?

?How can be useful that kind of information??

?You know, you are pretty forgetful about the game?s rules? he said to me frowning because I?ve been breaking his rules ?Are you sure you want that as your final question??

?You are right? I said exhaling after noticing how he just made me forget about the last question I was going to make. I had to think about this one? ?Do you love me??

?What?? he said ?Did you really say what I think I heard??

?Do you love me? I repeated softly, lifting him until I spoke my words into his ear.

?I knew you we going to ask that, but I could have never been prepared for the question? he said ?I need to look you in the eye to answer this question, it?s just something you have to answer that way?

I lifted his little body and turned his little body and turned him so we could be eye level. His body weight was nothing to me, but the truth hidden behind his deep green eyes may be more than I could handle.

?When I woke up this morning?? he begun with the story ?I noticed how mean I was to you yesterday. I told you I just wanted you to love me as a friend, and that is true Gabriel, because it will be too hurtful for you loving me as something bigger.? His green eyes looked trough me, almost reading my mind, fixating on something deeper. ?Yesterday I had a dream where I was with my brother and he was scolding me for being so rude with you.? he laughed a little, but his laugh was more serious this time ?He told me I have judged you and tagged you in a group, becoming something I hate, a prejudiced person. I have a bias against Metas that I reflected on you without getting to know you.? He made a quiet pause and looked at me. I was about to say something be he put his little finger in my mouth telling me he was not over yet ?But the truth is I do know you, or at least I used to do it? and I love you?? he kept looking at me and tried to get closer to me. Something inside of me burst in joy for listening him confessing me his love, but there was still something about him, there were so many more questions that I had, specially some new ones that I needed to know.

?Why did you react so violent yesterday if you love me?? I said now holding him closer to my body. He started to curl in a ball as he nested in the deep crevices of my muscles.

?You have to understand me?? he said softly ?I told you in that I?m more animal than human, I?m an untamed beast that lives by instinct, and in the jungle when you are afraid you can?t have the luxury of showing your fears to the rest of the animals, that?s why I decided to attack? Violence is my natural answer to fear??

?He was afraid of me? I said to myself, how he couldn?t be scared if you suddenly saw me. At least something makes sense now. He looked me at the eyes and knew what I was thinking.

?I?m not afraid of you, you know?? he cut my thoughts ?I was afraid I could hurt you. I just didn?t know how to react and never noticed I was hurting you more instead of protecting you. I haven?t notice how my thorns grew after all? he added ?How else did you want me to protect myself anyway.?

?Do you still think you can hurt me?? I said flexing my huge chest to remember him how strong I really am, and to convince him he could never hurt me, even if he wanted. Especially since I now know he loves me.

?I made a promise long time ago when I met you and fell in love with you? he said as his eyes begun to get lost in the distance of his own mind, traveling back to the memories I didn?t knew we shared ?I promised that I would do the best I could for you to be safe and protected? And having me will only break your heart? That?s why I need you to love me just like a friend? Or just don?t love me at all??

?Did we meet before Alan?? I asked, yet again I have foolishly fallen into asking questions that were bigger than the ones I had before. He didn?t answer. He just remained silent in the land of his old memories. I knew that my questions would remain unanswered because our game was now over.

Yet again I had this frail creature sinking in a deep abysm from where I just couldn?t save him. He didn?t allow me to enter to his mind. He just remained silence as I hugged his small frame, protecting him with my colossal muscles. I could feel his little tears as they rolled from his body to mine. For the first time I felt both my size and strength were useless, and when I didn?t know what to do with my little Alan? and just when I thought things were going to get worse, he just stopped.

?Hey Gabriel? he said cleaning his tears from his face with his hands ?Why don?t you ask for a moving truck. I want to have my things here if I?m going to stay at your place for some time? I smiled at the idea of him living with me ?I could use a hand moving some of my things? he added ?besides I just ran out of clothes?

?I don?t mind having you naked on the house all day long? I said to him making him blush.

?No thanks, I don?t like walking naked on cold marble floor.? He said laughing. ?By the way I have a rule about sex I haven?t told you yet?

The word sex took all my attention to him ?Really? What is it??

?I don?t have sex until the third date, and I don?t think what we had yesterday may even count as a date??

?So even when we were sleeping together, that was not a date?? I asked intrigued.

?No, that was abduction. On the other hand this morning breakfast may count as a date? He said. ?We still have other two dates to go? and that means no sex tonight?

?I must accept I?m disappointed? I said to him ?I was just eager to show the benefits of being my mate? and with that I kissed him deeply and fiercely, showing him all my passion. Surprisingly after we finished our kiss he kissed me back, this time his tongue lingering on my mouth much more time than it should.

?This time? he told me looking me directly to my eyes ?I did it out of love?

We were out of his apartment waiting for the last things to get over the truck. Some things were already packed and ready to be shipped, but most of the sculptures and instrument he had needed to be packed carefully. I couldn?t help him packing because his department was way too small, so all I could do was help him loading the truck.

?Where you waiting for me to take you home?? I asked him after watching how everything was already being prepared for his departure.

?Not really. I was thinking about moving about a week now.? He said blushing ?But if it makes you feel better maybe I did already felt in my bones you were going to find me soon? He paused for a minute thinking for something to say ?We all need something to believe in.?

?So? I said to him ?Are you going to sleep with me tonight??

?Once we unpack and find a place for everything? he said smiling with that gorgeous smile that could bring me to my knees. ?I?ll drive my car to your home? he said as he walked towards his garage, I almost fall laughing when I noticed his car was a Smart.

?Are you kidding me?? I said ?That?s not a car? one of my shoeboxes is bigger than that?

?I don?t care what you say, it works for me? I live alone and I don?t need much room in my car? Besides, I?m used to walking more than driving.? He looked angry because I criticized his vehicle.

?Did you know I could carry that car in one arm?? I said as I kneeled to grab the car from the bottom and lift it with him inside. He looked frightened at first, but at the same time excited to know about my strength. Even when the car weight was nothing to me my muscles still budged as I carried it, balancing it carefully so I won?t drop the car ?You?ll be safe with me!?

It was a long and hard day for Alan, whom was now ready to go to sleep with me. I tried to convince him to sleep naked over my body, yet he told me he would sleep only with a pair of boxers.

?Only because you helped with the moving? he said ?That?s why I?m not using my pajamas?

It was surprising the amount of books, sculptures, photographs, paints and instrument he had. All the furniture stayed on the house because he said he didn?t needed it anymore, but there were dozens of boxes with some of his ?treasures? as he called them.

?This is the viola caipira? he explained me that afternoon ?It?s like a guitar but it has ten strings. It?s from Brazil and it?s the only thing I keep from my trips all around that country?

It was thanks to all the ?treasures? we unpacked that afternoon that some of the mystery veil around him started to disappear, only to thicken and leaving with more questions about him.

Thanks to the moving I discovered he has traveled around the world ever since a teen. He went to Brazil, Argentina, Australia, France, Spain, England, India, China, Japan, Tibet and a great part of the desserts and jungles of both Africa and South America. He?s been all over the world and he came back to this city just to open a ?business? where he was working now.

?You know?? he said as he came into the room with only a pair of boxers as he walked towards the bed where I was resting ??that thing you did with my car was pretty hot?? he started to climb the stairs to get into the huge bed ??and if you think about it some cuddling and caressing won?t count as sex??

He walked towards me and put his hands over my huge pecs, his petit hands massaging the huge muscles as I flexed for him.

?Eroticism may not be considered as sex after all? and some soft caressing won?t hurt us? I hope?

He slowly put his lips on the bulging muscles, kissing it softly and deeply, feeling the fibers flex, grow and twitch under my skin. He moved all over my pecs, his whole body touching mine as he headed towards my left arm. My body at least two times wider than he was tall, which made the experience much more erotic.

Once he reached my arm he started by my hands, and guiding my arm (because it was impossible for him to move it) he started sucking my finger with his mouth. I never realized a finger could be that sensitive as I felt needles of pleasure in my spine making me arch my back, causing him to roll over my body.

?I?m not done with that arm? he said as he walked towards it again. ?I love those big manly hands? he said as he saw my slightly out of proportion hand making a fist that made my forearm and bicep bulge to colossal proportions. With that he let out a soft moan and started kissing one of the main veins of my arm, as he traced with his delicate fingers the rest of my arm. He carefully kissed my arm all the way up to the huge vein that bulged from my bicep. His mouth lingered on my left bicep as he started to taste the muscle with such passion he almost got lost.

I flexed my arm over and over, making it bulge and grow to a colossal size several times his own waist with each pump, making him moan with pleasure after every flex of my humungous bicep. With his hands that couldn?t even cover a half of the monstrous muscle that he was exploring, feeling the diamond hard tissue flexing and twitching underneath.

He kept going kissing my massive shoulders, it may have been a long way considering my size, but what should have taken minutes to reach my huge neck flowed like seconds as I could already feel his humid breath as he kissed my powerful inhuman neck sending waves of pleasure all over my body.

He kept going until he did the same thing with my other arm, this time starting by the shoulder and finishing on my hand. Once he was done worshipping my huge muscular frame he lifted himself and crawled all the way over my muscles just to kiss my giant mouth. This time I let him take control over my mouth as he muffled my attempts to moan with his kiss.

?What does it feels like; kissing a mouth two times the size of yours?? I asked him once he broke the kiss.

?It feels great? he said as he now started a journey down to my body, crawling slowly while rubbing his whole body against mine, skin against skin, his entire body feeling the hardness of my muscles. He was already sweating from both the effort and the ecstasy of the feeling of my muscles against his skin.

?Do you really think we can end this night without sex?? I asked him between moans.

?I know I can?? he said ?It depends how strong you are, and how much control you have over your body??

He was now directly over my chest, even with his hands totally extended he could hardly cover half of it, so he had to move all around it while kissing it all over, exploring mu muscles completely. His arm sunk on the deep division between my pecs, and I flexed them together so he couldn?t remove his arm, holding him captive for a few seconds until my own desires couldn?t hold him any longer wanting him to keep exploring every muscle fiber.

With his petite hands he explored every square inch of my chest, and his mouth lingered on my nipples as he kissed and licked them. He was driving me in such an engulfing passion I thought I would get lost. My mind was now only focused on his touch, making seconds flow like hours and hours flow like seconds. He has somehow driven my mind beyond time with his erotic token of love.

As he headed to my ten-pack abs, caressing each knot that was bigger than his whole hand, feeling the divisions with his hands making pleasure surge from the erogenous zone in my body that I didn?t even knew were there. Once he passionately finished kissing and exploring every muscle in my torso he stopped and looked for my gaze to meet his.

?If you behave tomorrow? he said to me in the way someone told a kid ?We?ll work the lower part of your body.?

?Why can?t we work something else out tonight?? I asked him pointing to my powerful erection.

?I told you about it?? he said looking at me with his precious smile, sweat dropping from his hair ?No sex until our third date?

He lay over his back against my hard pecs as he stared at the ceiling.

?It?s weird how your skin is so resistant and impenetrable by everything know by the men, so you will never feel any pain at all, yet you can feel me so deep inside of you even when my weight and pressure I make over your body is nothing to you.? He said.

?It?s not weird at all, your body produces hormones, pheromones and chemicals that transpire over your skin and my skin recognizes, transforming them into pleasant sensations that?? I couldn?t end my explanation because I suddenly had his lips against mine.

?That?s better? he said breaking the kiss ?You talk and think too much, and you say things is such a dry way it almost make my brain thirsty to listen them?

?How else could I have erased your doubt?? I said ?What other explanation you have??

?A better one? he said to me grinning ?Your skin against my skin, can?t you feel how they recognize each other? That?s the memory that lies in our hearts and makes our bodies be one with the other, joined by the fire of the passion that was turned by the spark of our caress.? His eyes were shining with the fierce of a poetic inspiration as he looked at me.

?I may begin to like your creative mind? I said, but before he could even notice what I said he was already asleep. I decided to hug him and go to sleep, but I failed to notice I was still hard from his worshipping; this was going to be a long week, at least until our third date.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to cesarvillavi For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:14 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
Yay... Hello everybody this is my third chapter here and I've just noticed how hard is writing from the big guy's pov.

Hope you like it. As always critics are encouraged
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:06 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow... what a delightful story! Indeed, you never see stories like this, written from the point of view of the big guy. Very well written, Cesar! Your writing has improved a lot!

Oh, and before I forget: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cesar! See you on Yahoo!
  #4   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2010, 12:39 PM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
I know that it was long time ago when you show us this story, but please give us next part, please continue!!!

It is such a great story
  #5   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:20 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
I agree this is very interesting!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text