The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to randomsun21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2008, 12:42 AM

randomsun21 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to randomsun21 Send a message via Yahoo to randomsun21 Send a message via Skype™ to randomsun21
Muscle Drain RP

Hey guys, this is a muscle drain rp I did a little while ago with someone... figure I'd share it... enjoy... and if you ever feel like some muscle drain rp... hit me up...

as: How about this: I'm Sir Artus, the mighty knight. I've been your enemy for ages, and your destruction is my sworn mission, because of your evil deeds. I'm a strong, powerfully built man, at 6 feet tall, and a muscular 210 pounds. But I know that you're seeking an ancient artifact that will give you great power, and I'm determined to get to it first, use it, and then destroy you.
randomsun21: I'm known as Sir Leech, a man known to practice dark magic. I'm fairly well built at 5' 8", weighing in at around 170 lbs. Rumors have been going around that I've been searching in the darkest parts of the lands for something that will make me even more powerful than I already am... though you were suspiciously given a map and information as to the whereabouts of the artifact to aid you in your quest.
as: At first, I suspect a trap, of course. But the journey to the hidden temple is arduous, to say the least. After weeks of traversing rough terrain, and unfriendly territories, I reach the mountains where the temple lies. A trap would have been sprung long ago, I reason, as there were many opportunities to ambush me. I remain cautious though, as I climb the steep hill that leads to the lost temple, a small flame of excitement growing within as I reach my goal. Soon, the artifact will be mine. And then, with it's power, I will destroy Sir Leech, my sworn foe.
randomsun21: I've carefully waited for this, planning every last detail. I've gotten the temple ready for your entrance, planting small traps here or there, but nothing that would lead to your untimely demise. I carefully wait in a room adjacent to the artifact, knowing full well that you're near and will find it soon. I smile, knowing that soon I will be rid of you forever, and the most powerful man on the planet.
as: I approach the temple cautiously, but my determination is unshakeable. I walk through the entry, and easily sidestep the crude trap there. I examine it for a moment, then dismiss it as simple goblin trapmaking, hardly worth more. Still, I hold my large sword in front of me with both hands as I make my way down the collonade, easily avoiding another crude trap.
as: I make my way further into the temple, until I come to the final chamber, where the artifact sits, a silvery orb atop a pedestal. My excitement dulls my wits just a bit, enough for me to fail to notice you in the next room. I approach the orb, and barely manage to avoid your last trap. Not one to be stopped now, I grasp the orb firmly in my hands, and am rewarded by a rush of incredible energy, flowing into me, filling me. I let out a low groan of pain and pleasure, as fire fills my veins, travelling throughout me.
randomsun21: The orb seems to be glowing, forcing energy into your body. You can feel yourself swell and your muscles seem to leap in your skin. Your shoulders broaden, and your chest swells as you feel the power entering into you, giving you immense pleasure despite the feeling of fire. I hear the sounds of crackling and realise that this is my signal to enter. I come racing into the hall, acting astonished and heart broken that it seems to be too late. "No... it... can't be!" I shout, staring at you and dropping my own sword. "Artus... how did you...?" I trail off, becoming slightly aroused at your immediate growth...
as: I slowly turn, looking at you, the orb held within my hands, my body swelling as I grow larger, taller. A grin crawls onto my face, seeing your crestfallen expression. I laugh, and hold the orb tight against my chest, my swelling biceps mounding up big and hard around it, my pecs pressed against it. "You'll be defeated, Leech. You're too late!" I groan with pleasure as more and more energy flows into me, as I hold the orb close to myself, and as my body swells even further, the leather straps of my armor splitting, bits and pieces of metal and cloth and leather falling to the floor as I burst out of my protective gear, laughing all the while. "Too late!" I shout triumphantly.
randomsun21: I stare at you as I see your body expanding and the energy flowing from the orb. It crackles as your abs grow defined and your biceps larger. Your legs push apart and your neck thick and full. Your codpiece swells as well, and I seem to quake in fear at what I'm seeing. You continue to grow, the power draining from the orb and into your body. The orb itself appears to be shrinking, and what used to be brightly colored now begins to fade. "You're... you're a fool!" I shout at you, backing away a bit. All the while I'm laughing on the inside, wanting you to drain all the power from the orb until it's entirely inside your body.
as: I feel the last bits of the orbs energy drain into me, as it shrivels into a small husk, dark and cold. I drop it casually, and let out a deep chuckle, as the last bits of my clothing tear from my body. I slowly descend the steps from the dias that surround the pedestal, coming toward you, a confident grin on my face, my big, half-hard cock swinging back and forth. "I feel like I could lift a mountain," I chuckle, as I clench my hands, watching my huge forearms ripple. "You're done for, Leech. You have no hope against me now."
randomsun21: I shake my head at first as though I'm in total fear of you... and yet my expression changes, and I laugh some. I seem to cackle at this, completely mad. "I don't think you realize, Artus, what you've just done for me..." I say, clasping my hands together, and making some hand motions as I mutter softly. "You've just done a wonderful, amazing thing..." I say looking over your rippling chest and quads. I stare at your massive dick, taken aback by its girth and power. You're much more massive than before, exactly as I wanted you to be.
as: I scowl in confusion at the sudden change in your demeanor. "I don't know what you're babbling about, Leech, but I think your best bet right now would be to beg for mercy. Not that you'll receive it, of course." I reach back with one huge arm, and take a swing at your head, intending to knock it right off. You manage to duck at the last minute though, and dodge out of the way of my follow up strike.
randomsun21: "It should be you begging for mercy, my friend," I say throwing my hands up toward the sky and shouting in some strange tongue. You can't move now, and I grin, looking at how close the next punch was to reaching my face. I grin evilly as I stare at you. "You see, Artus, that orb was protected with ancient spells and curses. Only the purest of knights would be able to reach it and use its power. And, because you're pure of heart and an utter annoyance, I know you'd be able to take its power... but what you didn't know is that this is exactly what I wanted." I walk up to you and gingerly touch your massive pecs, cupping them with my hands. "And just as you took its power, so will I take its power from you. I'll have killed two birds with one stone as they say..." I laugh evilly...
as: A strangled groan comes from my massive throat, as I struggle against whatever witchery you've cast on me. "Nnnnoooo..." I manage to groan through unmovable lips. Yet as you touch my huge pecs, it sends a ripple of pleasure through me, and my groan of struggle gains a hint of pleasure to it as well. "Nnnnnn...v...rrrr...."
randomsun21: I decide to let you speak, and move my fingers over your lips gently. "Silly Artus, always willing to play the hero. Now I can drain you of all your strength so that it becomes mine." I begin speaking in the strange tongue again and I walk behind you, placing them onto your shoulders as I begin to massage them. "Feel yourself welled up with energy... I can feel the power inside of you... and now... I just need to tap into you like a well..." I continue to massage you, my hands gripping the mounds of muscular flesh. I speak in the strange tongue, moving my hands to your pecs and playing with them. My hands slide along your hardened abs right down to your girthy penis. They wrap around your shaft and I smile...
as: "No!" I pant, "Never! You can't do this!" But even as I scowl and protest, your hands are roaming my massive, 6'6" body, feeling the huge slabs of muscle that fill my 400 pound frame. As you touch my huge cock, you can feel it pulse in your hand, as I become aroused by your touch, despite myself.
randomsun21: "You can resist all that you want, but you won't break my spell... it should keep you in place for as long as I'd like. I've set up a whole ring of enchantments around this room... did you think I wasn't going to try to stop you in any way? I've known this location for ages now..." I say, rubbing your long shaft slowly with my hands. I cup your balls, feeling the energy pulsing through your throbbing member. "And now, I'm going to suck you dry... literally," I say, moving back ground to your front. I take something out of a pouch at my side, and rub something onto your cock and balls, muttering more words. This is both erotic and feels as though its burning to you. I grip your cock again with my hands, moving my mouth to your dick, and taking in the head.
as: I let out a low groan, a mixture of frustration and lust, as I feel your hands work the burning mixture onto my huge pole. "N-no..." I grunt, even as my cock swells in your mouth, stretching toward you, growing even thicker. You can see the veins in my abs rising, as more and more blood rushes to my monster member. You lick it expertly, and are rewarded by a small load of pre, which begins to leak from my big head. "St-stoppp..." I groan, even though part of me wants this to continue...
randomsun21: "Stop... it's only going to continue until I get exactly what I want, Artus..." I say, taking in more and more of your expanding cock. One of my hands clutches your balls while the other grinds into your abs, feeling your muscular body. I move my head back and forth, taking in your member before sliding it back out. "Once you begin to cum for me, Artus, your power will flow out of you much easier... and I'll be able to drain you completely," I say, my tongue licking your dick and moving up and down the shaft. You can already feel some of your power flowing into me, but it is very slow...
as: I let out a shuddering groan of pleasure, even as I feel a small trickle of my incredible strength start to pull away... "Stop Leech, don't do this!" I pant, even though I know that it's hopeless. You're clearly enjoying this, and to my horror, a small part of me is too. Your talents with your tongue are undeniable - I've never had a blow job like this before... My cock is pulsing and surging in your mouth, and you can feel the churn in my huge balls, as my excitement builds, and I start getting ready to shoot my load.
randomsun21: I can feel you getting ready, and deep throat your cock, nearly choking on its massive size, but am able to contain myself. I clutch your massive balls, feeling the massive amount of energy that's been stored into them. I continue to suck onto your cock, though I can feel the energy coursing slowly into my own veins. My clothes feel tighter, and I've grown incredibly excited. I continue to move up and down, pick up the pace some. "You know you want this Artus... I can feel you wanting it..." I say, attacking your throbbing cock again with my mouth. My free hand moves to your asshole, and I shove finger after finger inside, massaging your warm hole, searching for your spot...
as: I groan loudly, a sound nearly entirely comprised of lust, as you work over my cock and and ass... You can feel my body trembling, despite your spell, as my orgasm builds and builds... and then erupts into your mouth through my monster fuckrod, spewing a huge amount of hot, creamy cum down your throat. "Oh fuck!!!" I roar, overwhelmed by pleasure, even as horror grows within me, as I feel my strength slip away at a greater pace, and can even feel myself shrinking...
randomsun21: I swallow load after load of cum, hungry for your power. Electricity crackles and seems to erupt from the tip of your shaft as you cum, my mouth continues to move, and I suck it happily. My own body expands at an alarming pace, my shoulders broaden and my armor pops off, my chest swelling and my clothes easily ripping as the energy flows from you into me. I feel the ecstacy of the power being sapped from you, your body shrinking, your height diminishing. Your biceps seem to deflate, as does your chest. Cum dribbles out my mouth as you continue to spew, and I seem much like a vacuum, happily sucking whatever it is you have inside out of you out. My hand continues to play with your asshole, readying you for what is soon to come...
as: I pant and groan, pleasure washing over me, even as I look down with horror, seeing you expand as you literally drain my size and strength right out of me. "Stoppp... " I beg, one last time, even though I know that you won't. My shuddering, spasming cock gradually calms, and the flow of cum from my big tip diminshes. I pant, as I feel your bigger, stronger hand continue to work my asshole, fearing what will happen next.
randomsun21: As your cum seems to flow and then drip from your cock, I suck out the last of it and pull back. My chest is a massive 52 inches now, my body weighing in at close to 250 pounds, well defined and toned. Yet you're still massive and muscular, despite all of the draining I've managed to do. Your chest is coated with sweat, and your abs seem to squirm as the veins pop on your skin. Your cock hangs down below you, dripping but still quite massive. "You've been drained well and good of some of what the orb has given you... but the real power lays inside of you Artus. And the only way to reach it is... well, if my cock is big and strong enough, it should strike the right region inside of you, tapping into the massive power that's been given to you. You see, you're something like a (cont)
randomsun21: "battery for me... and I'm going to make sure that I get every last drop out of you..." I play with my hardened cock some. It's at 8 inches hard now, but is sure to grow as I drain more from you. I bend you over some, positioning you to my liking. I place some of the strange lubricant onto my penis that I place onto your own before, and shove a large load of it into your ass for good measure. I then place a hand on your shoulder as I steadily move my cock into your warm and moist hole...
as: I groan in protest, but can't even find the words to resist, as my groan becomes a moan of pleasure, as I feel your big cock enter my hard, firm ass.
as: I try to resist, try to clench to keep you out, but I still don't control my own body. And as you push in a little further, it sends a wave of pleasure through me, even as my body shrinks futher, and I feel your body grow as it rubs against my back, your cock as it pushes into my ass.
randomsun21: I close my eyes as I feel myself enter you, your muscles still seem to be giving some resistance because of your asses massive size. I let out a low groan as I feel the power slowly entering into my cock and my body expanding. It grows inside of you, throbbing at your warmth and pushing your asscheeks apart. I place a hand on your shoulder and begin to thrust into you, and then place my other hand onto your shoulder, thrusting harder and steadying myself. The drain is still somewhat slow, but as you shrink toward me, I feel myself closer to the region where your power is pent up... my hands pull you back toward me, and I grab at your massive pecs, moaning more as I squeeze them, kissing at your neck, lost in pleasure...
randomsun21: "Yes, how does it feel, Artus..." I moan, my thrusts rhythmic and forceful, and then slow and gentle as I continue to caress your body...
as: "Feels...g-aughhh..." I moan, catching myself before I say 'good'. I try to resist, but my mind is becoming clouded as pleasure fills me. You keep pounding my ass, and as you get deeper and deeper, I can feel you grow larger and larger. You kiss my neck, but as you grow taller, and I shrink, you begin to nibble on my ear. You grow taller still, and you crane your neck downward to bite the top of my ear. I moan, as your cock grows larger, thicker, longer within me, pounding more and more powerfully, taking more and more of my strength...
as: "Feels... good...!!!" I groan, as your massive cock mashes my prostate, finding the spot where my resevoir of power is. Your growth explodes, your muscles swelling freakishly, as you take more and more of my size and strength.
randomsun21: "Ooooh... fuck... yes... oh fuck YES!" I roar as I feel my cock pierce into where most of your energy is, and the drain seems to electrify me. I moan in pleasure as my thrusts become more tantric, my hands slide down to your waists, steadying you as I thrust harder and harder, feeling the full power of whatever you took from the artifact sliding into me and my now bulging cock. I groan as my body continues to swell with muscle, my biceps growing huge, my shoulders expansive, having to move my legs because they were being pushed apart by muscle. "Oh, FUCK!" I shout, feeling the pure energy being drained from you, feeling like I'm in heaven...
as: "Oh fuckkkk..." I groan, both lamenting the loss of my huge size and strength, and expressing the incredible pleasure your huge cock and huge body are providing. I can feel myself returning to my old size, and then, shockingly, shrinking even further, as you take even more of my old size and strength, even more than what the orb gave me! I want to yell out for it to stop, but all that I can manage is a set of pleasured moans, as your massive cock pummels my ass, in the most incredible fuck I've ever had!
randomsun21: I'm lost in my thrusting, cradling your body towards my own, and I slide you onto your side as I continue to fuck you. My cock drains your reservoir of strength, and yet I feel unfinished, lost in this powerful force. Your proud body is still a respectable size, but I want more, I want to cum inside knowing I've drained you so you'll never be a nuisance to me again. "Feel it, Artus, feel my massive cock inside your warm hole, feel your strength slipping away... it'll all be mine," I say, playing with your arms, and sliding my hands down your waist as I thrust, playing with your cock, still weary from its previous drain. I moan some, feeling close but holding myself back from cumming inside you...
as: My cock begins to rise, despite my exhaustion, as the feeling of your powerfuck fills me. I'm diminishing, becoming smaller and smaller. My former six feet of height are now only five and a half. And the 210 pounds of hard flesh are a mere 120. I'm almost completely drained, but I still have a little left in me. You've grown to massive proportions, and as you fuck me down to a pathetic 5'2", and 100 pounds, you realize that you're draining the very last bits of my power. I am wrung completely out, like an old rag.
as: As you take the last bits of my strength, I feel like your huge rod is going to split me in two. I can feel it shudder and swell within me, on the verge of making your domination of me complete.
randomsun21: "Yes, YES!" I say, feeling the last little bits of energy drain from you. I close my eyes as the cum erupts from me, the transfer of power complete. I spread my arms wide, the only thing holding you in place is my massive cock, shooting load after load inside of you. I shudder and moan in continued ecstacy, feeling as though I've taken all the power I can from you. "At last, at last! The power of the orb is mine!" I cry out, my cock still throbbing inside of you as I give one last victorious thrust.
as: I let out a strangled cry of pain and pleasure as you release me. Impaled on your cock, my feet dangling a foot off the ground, I can't help but shoot my own little load all over the floor in front of me, as I feel your massive load of manseed fill my small, weak ass. I arch my back and my head is nearly lost in the deep, massive cleavage of your huge pecs, each big and thick and powerful. "Oh, oh fuck..." I pant, my small, thin chest heaving with deep breaths, "Oh... Master Leech..."
as: For a moment, I realize what I just said. But it's too late. Sir Artus is gone now. Only Master Leech's devoted servant remains.
randomsun21: I laugh evilly as I slide you off of my cock and throw your body to the ground. I dick sways between my legs as it dribbles out the last bit of cum. "That's right Artus... and soon I'll be master of all..." I look down at you, my body like a God's, yours withered and pathetic...
as: I fall to the ground in a clatter, the hard ground painful to my bony figure. But when I look up at you, my eyes are filled with worshipful devotion. I take in your huge, freakish, musclegod body, a tower of powerful sinew and strength, your huge cock jutting proudly, still throbbing slightly, above big, round, delectable balls. I crawl toward you, and reach out to touch one of your massive calves, and run my fingers over the thick muscle, which bulges deliciously from your leg. I look up at you, and your arrogant expression of contempt as you look down at me. "I'll do anything to make Master Leech happy..." I whine, "...anything at all..."
randomsun21: ((Haha this is pretty sweet... where do you want to take this?))
as: (lol. I don't know. there are a ton of possibilities, actually . Worship of your new body, maybe find more victims, whatever, lol.)
randomsun21: ((lol well I'm down with continuing, it's up to you. I'd love for someone to try and drain me, but then fail since I've become too powerful... and if you wanted to worship him, that would be cool too... it's up to you ;-)))
as: ((heh. I'd love to continue. maybe skip ahead to where dumb hero #2 comes, and tries to drain you, but you turn the tables on him. then you force him to worship you ))
randomsun21: ((Haha, sounds good to me :-D))
as: With the old temple as your base, you were quickly able to spread your control over the surrounding lands. Within six months, you held sway over everything within 100 miles of the place where you gained your power. Artus, of course, was your loyal minion and worshipper, always eager to please you, to worship your body, to be fucked by your cock.
randomsun21: I've taken a break from my conquests and am relaxing calmly in my throne room within the temple. There are no real guards here, as I think it is unnecessary thanks to my strength and magic. I'm wearing only a loincloth, and my body glistens in the oil I've had Artus apply to my body. I study myself in the mirror, posing to study my massive chest and well defined abs. Nothing can be more beautiful on this earth, I think, lost in my own image.
As: As you gaze at your massive, oiled figure, you see a bit of movement out of the corner of your eye. It looks like a big, burly barbarian, trying to be stealthy. At his size, it's nearly impossible, even though he's not nearly as big as you are. Realizing that he's been seen, he rushes forward, and flings his axe toward you!
randomsun21: I clap my hands together, and my powerful magic sends the thing upwards. It slams into the ceiling, and whirl around to glance over at the barbarian, sneering at him. "Just who do you think you are, you foolish boy? Don't you realize that no one on this earth could even dream of challenging me?" I grin, delighting in his massive size. He would make a good meal, and an amazing fuck, I think to myself.
as: He stops suddenly, seeing his axe fly wide. He regains his composure quickly, though. "I am Vartax, of the Forest Tribe, and I've been sent by the combined might of the western lands to end your evil!" He pulls something from a satchel, and drinks it quickly. He stands momentarily, eyes closed, feeling it as it works its way through his body. Then his eyes open, and he flashes a triumphant smile at you, and rushes forward, big arms poised to grab you.
randomsun21: "What a fool, you think some potion is going to help you defeat me," I say arrogant and full of my own pride. I flex my muscle and brace for your impact, laughing fiendishly as you continue to run at me. Even a blow from someone your size could do nothing to me, I think to myself...
as: The barbarian slams into you, his three hundred pound body solid and thick. You stagger backward a step, but do not fall. He seems surprised, but he's trying to pin you now, trying to get you into some sort of hold. "I see they were right," he groans, as he strains to move your powerful limbs, "I thought I could just kill you with my axe, but I'll have to take away your power first!"
as: You feel the barbarian's cock starting to rise, and he briefly pauses to pull it out of his pants. It presses against you, and you quickly realize his goal: to get it in your muscular ass.
randomsun21: I laugh at him, flexing my pecs and challenging him. "Just what do you think you're going to do... I've got more magic than you could even begin to comprehend... you don't scare me," I say, struggling in your hold. "Besides, you'd never even be able to get it into my ass," I say, again, completely arrogant and proud. I wrestle with you, surprised by your strength, but not entirely impressed. I begin to think up the spells that I will use against you, and then whether or not I will drain you to death, or make you another slave...
as: The barbarian struggles mightily against you, given extra strength by the potion, along with the ability to drain. He's fairly quick, for his size, but still not enough to overcome your superior strength and size. In the corner of the room, you see Artus enter. He stands and watches, not bothering to intervene, utterly confident in Master Leech's abilities. Vartax is grunting and swearing now, cursing in some strange barbarian tongue as he fruitlessly tries to get you into a position where he can penetrate you from behind. "I. Will. Not. Fail!" he roars, even as you start to pin his big arms behind his broad back.
randomsun21: As I continue to hold onto him, I get distracted by Artus' entrance. I'm proudly and confidently holding onto him, his arms held behind your back. My dick is beginning to grow hard, and presses up against him. Yet something I didn't expect occurs: the oil on my body makes holding him rather difficult, and the potion seems stronger than I've bargained for. He slides out of my hold, and my massive frame lurches forward. I'm a little shocked at this turn of events, and my mind seems to blank at what has occured. Could I really have miscalculated this? They were powerful people with strong magic... "W-what?" I say, sliding forward, losing hold of him...
as: He lets out a grunt of triumph, as he manages to spin around behind you, grabbing your huge torso, slamming his big rod right at your glutes. He grabs onto your big, meaty pecs and grips them tightly, as he tries to shove his cock up your ass. Your flexed glutes are foiling him for now, but as the oil on your body gets onto his cock, it begins to slide further and further, until he's very close to reaching your hole. "You'll... feel me... in a moment... vile sorcerer!" He pants.
randomsun21: "N-no... I won't..." I struggle to gasp out, my mind reeling from his attacks. I've never been challenged this way, not since my fights with Artus. I continue to flex my glutes, keeping my hole as tight as possible, but the oil that has slide onto his rod and up my hole seems to be foiling these plans, along with the sweat that drips from my body. I moan as he grips onto my massive pecs, and struggle to free myself from his grip, unable to mutter the words I need to hold him off as I feel pain course through my body, his dick slide further inside of me. At last I cry out, clawing at him, my ass unable to hold him off anymore, and he slides into my tight hole. "Uh... uuuugh..." My eyes roll backward as my hole takes it in, my massive frame all the while struggling. "N-nooooo.."
as: Vartax whoops with triumph as he slides is thick piece of manmeat deep into you, pounding away at your hot, muscled ass, while his hands clamp onto your nipples and pull, tweaking them fiercely. You can feel his cock going deeper and deeper with each thrust, as his big body slams against your broad back. Artus, suddenly worried, runs forward and begins to pound on Vartax' big back. But Artus is small and weak, and the big barbarian hardly notices the attack. Instead, Vartax purrs in your ear, "Your strength, and size, and power... all will be mine!"
randomsun21: "Y-you... c-cannot... defeat me... I... am the g-greatest... sorcerer..." I moan as Vartax thrusts deeper and deeper inside of me, unable to clench my cheeks any tighter, I seem to give up this fight. I try to concentrate my energies on something that will stop you, some magic that may reverse the effects, but I can't seem to clear my mind. My head rolls as he clamps onto my nipples, they seem to be an extra pleasurable spot for me. My dick leaps to attention in front of me, and my massive frame rattles as Vartex continues. How was this happening? Could he really even drain me as I had done to Artus? Would I fall just as easily. "N-nooo... please..." I gasped, my hands gripping at his legs, trying to hold him and possibly stop his thrusts.
as: Vartax yelps in pain, as Artus bites him on the leg. He pauses in this thrusts for a moment, and kicks Artus aside, sending the smaller man flying across the floor. "Your minion will not stop me," Vartax hisses, as he resumes his deep thrusts up your ass. You can feel a drain starting to build, as your strength slowly begins to slip away. But the sounds of Vartax
as: Vartax' moans of pleasure, you know for certain where your strength is being drained to.
as: Luckily, Vartax' momentary distraction gave you a little time to think clearly, just for a moment.
as: Vartax pounds away at your tight muscle ass, occasionally chuckling as he feels your strength draining into him, making him bigger and stronger. His pants fill with his powerful legs, and split down the sides, as he slowly grows, his cock expanding in your ass, going deeper with each thrust, each inch of growth.
randomsun21: I groan as Vartax's dick approaches my reservoir of strength. I can feel myself getting smaller, and groan as my dick continues to throb, dripping with precum. I stare helplessly at Artus, knowing that he can do little to prevent what was about to happen. I hand my head, resting it on my muscular pecs. I let out a defiant roar as I try to shake Vartax from me, but the draining has made as near equals now, along with his powerful potion. "Vartax... you can't handle this power... you're... not going to be able..." I moan again, feeling his powerful cock brush closer and closer to my prostate. My balls move apart and together, signalling my immediate pleasure overload. I gasp again, unable to speak now, my mind reeling despite the momentary pause... I had a plan I hope worked...
as: Vartax laughs contemptuously, as he pounds your ass harder and harder, as his body slowly swells to equal yours, and then exceed it. When he realizes that he's actually bigger than you, he lets out a roar of pleasure that shakes you to the bone. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Artus crawling toward you, clearly injured, but desperate to help. But Vartax is busy enjoying the feeling of his new body. He alternates between cupping your shrinking chest, and feeling his own, bulging pecs.
as: And the deeper and harder Vartax fucks you, the more he grows... and the more you shrink. And the bigger he gets, the deeper his cock can go. It's getting very close now, touching your spot, ready to drain you of your resevoir of power, as Vartax grows to massive size, rivalling your old size, and even beginning to surpass it.
randomsun21: "A-artus..." I say, my eyes rolling as my body continues to shrink. I moan in ecstacy as he continues to pound my asshole into oblvion, which pulses with each thrust. I shake my head, gasping as his fearsome hands hold me down, his size eclipsing my own. My voice is a whisper as I look to Artus... "Don't worry... just stay back, and let him get what he wants... and then... we will give him what he wants..." I say this, and let out another low moan. "Ooooooh... oooooh n-nooooooo... my power... oooooooh..." At last his engorged dick reaches my prostate, and my throbbing dick can take little more. The power begins to flow from him with each triumphant thrust, and I moan wildly. "I... I'm going to cuuummm..." I moan, my head falling backwards...
as: Vartax roars mightily as he hits your spot, feeling the flow of power from you to him double, then triple. His veins all stand up, snaking across thick muscle, pulsing and writhing as those muscles swell to even greater size, accompanied by his low chuckle of delight. His cock, now so huge, pounds away at your tight ass mercilessly, as your muscle gradually diminishes. You're becoming smaller, and shorter, and your muscles are shrinking. Already, your feet no longer touch the ground, as Vartax fucks you in the air, holding you up easily with his powerful hands. Artus, looking confused and worried, but being obedient, retreats to a corner, to watch what's happening.
randomsun21: "Ooooh... Vartaaaaax..." I moan again, my body diminishing quickly, his growing into a muscular hulk, his muscle rippling and his body still expanding. I groan as I feel myself lift off of the ground. I only have to survive the assault, I tell myself, my thoughts becoming muddled as I grow weak. "Ooooh... f-fuck... fuuuuck..." I moan as cum erupts from my reduced dick, squirting wildly over my chest and onto the temple floor. I moan in pain and pleasure as the rid continues. "N-nooo..." I say, my head drooping as the cum continues to squirt out of my cock, his dick draining my reservoir...
as: Vartax thrusts wildly, pounding away as he drains the last bit of the artifact's power. He's grunting and panting madly, not even speaking now, his cock throbbing as he prepares to shoot a godly load up your ass. He cries out, every muscle flexing at once, as his huge dick shudders, and his balls pull up. You're back to your starting size now, but Vartax is a huge freak of a monster, seven feet tall, and over 500 pounds of pure brawn. He roars like an enraged beast, and his huge cock shoots a giant load of cum up your behind, filling you with hot, thick cream, as Vartax continues to pump your ass, bucking and groaning with pure pleasure.
randomsun21: "I... am... defeated..." I let out gasp with each wild thrust, and groan as hot, syrupy cum fills my ass, my head drooping more forward, my eyes rolling back into my head, my chest heaving. My powers are insignficant compared to Vartax, hoping that my plan will work, as soon as I can lay it into action. Yet it seems he continues to buck, to which I moan and wince. "Ooooh... FUCK!" I say, my dick squirting out another painful load as my balls seem to shrivel up beneath me, my ass dripping from the torrent of cum...
as: Vartax continues to fuck you for another minute, as his cock unloads the last bits of his cum. You're no longer being drained, but then, you have none of the artifact's power left inside. Vartax pushes you off of his huge cock, and strides across the room to the mirror that you were admiring yourself in earlier, flexing his gigantic arms and chuckling as he runs his big hands over his massive biceps, thrilled by how big he's become, momentarily forgetting everything else, as he flexes one body part after the next, each bigger and freakier than the last.
randomsun21: I moan as I lay defeated upon the floor, gasping as cum drips from my ass. I've fallen from my grace, my massive powers seem gone, but not completely. I still am able to use my magic, or the little bit that is left, and hope that Vartax is as dumb as he seems to be. I stop for a moment to stare at his gorgeous, if freakish, muscular body, his much more massive than my own. I look over to Artus and mouth to him 'follow my lead...' before weakly pulling myself to my feet and heading to where Vartax is admiring himself. "My lord... please... let me serve you... let me... bath you from your battle... I will give you all I can give, including my magic, if you will just let me serve you, my muscular god..." I say this bowing on my knees before him, my body still dripping...
as: Vartax looks down at you, and his lips curl into a snarl. He bats you away casually with one big hand, his massive strength sends you sprawling to the floor. "Fine," he rumbles, his voice deeper than before, "Just don't get in the way of my mirror..." He continues to pose for several minutes, as you and Artus wait on the side. Finally, he turns to you, and bounces his massive pecs, the two huge slabs of beef rising and falling ponderously. "You may bathe your Master..." he rumbles, standing proud before you both, his huge cock still half-hard, even after all the cum he unloaded in you.
randomsun21: "Yes, my beautiful master..." I say, and clap my hands. A grand pool of water is off to the side of the throne room, in a separate chamber, and I guide Vartax to it, my head bowed in reverance to him. I let him enter the water and go to retrieve a box of special oils from the other room, along with another artifact. I return, taking out vials and adding them into the water, muttering some words. They are sweet smelling, and I place some of one of the liquids onto my hands, and begin massaging Vartax's massive muscles. "Master, please..." I say this, kissing his neck... "Let me join with you... let me... give you my magic, so we may rule together... forever..."
as: "You may proceed..." Vartax rumbles, lying back in the bath, eyes closed, enjoying the heat of the water. Artus stands aside, smiling, waiting expectantly for you to make your move. Vartax' huge muscles twitch involuntarily once, but he makes no notice, and just settles down into the hot tub, sighing happily. Even in the hot water, his big rod bobs, half-erect, between his monstrous thighs.
randomsun21: I grin, realizing that this was going to be far easier than I could have expected. I massage his pecs, and continue muttering something to him and place my head against them. I suckle at his nipples, and slide down into the bath with him, grasping at his massive rod. I smother it in oils, rubbing it and making sure that it would spring to attention. I glance up at Vartax, and take out an artifact that appears to be a large, golden ring. I hold it up, muttering some words. I bring it down onto the head of his cock and slide it down the shaft, until it can go no further. I kiss his stomach and then his chest again, and look at Vartax. I place my hands upon his massive chest. "My lord, if you would like my magic, all of my power, I readily give myself to you. (continued)
randomsun21: "All you must do is enter me once more with your member," I say, staring into his eyes. "And then you will be unstoppable..." I turn my tiny frame in front of you in the pull. I finger myself some and let out a moan... preparing for the entry...
as: Vartax grins lustfully, and grabs your ass with his big hands, slowly guiding it to his growing cock. He uses his huge arms to push you down onto it, and you feel that old familiar sensation of his monster rod pushing into you, spreading you wider than you thought you ever could. He grabs the back of your head and pulls you toward him, pushing your head into the deep valley between his monstrous pecs. And slowly, he starts to buck his mighty hips, pushing his huge fucktool into you, not realizing the danger that he's in.
randomsun21: I moan, feeling the massive tool enter into me, and my own cock leaps to attention. My figure almost seems to fade into his as I lurch forward, my cockhead peeping out of the water. "Yessss..." I seem to let out a final moan of passion as my cock squirts a load. As a tiny amount flies out, I moan as the climax finishes. "You... fool..." I whisper before it seems as though that I've completely disappeared. Vartax appears to be victorious...
as: Vartax takes a deep breath, a wide grin on his face. Then, his expression shifts, as a jolt of pain lances through him. Then another. He thrashes about in the tub, and pulls himself out, lurching across the floor. Artus scurries aside, as veins begin to snake across Vartax' body, and his huge muscles swell a bit larger, making him even bigger, even freakier. And yet, as he grows, his appearence begins to change as well, shifting from his barbaric countenance to one more familiar... slowly, he's turning into Master Leech.
as: I, Artus, see this, and scramble forward, a huge grin on my face. "Oh Master, this is wonderful!" I gush, as I see the struggle within Vartax' old body, as he fights to retain control. But it's a losing battle, as you slowly exert control and dominance, his features shifting to yours.
randomsun21: "You... FOOL!" Vartax seems to shout, as more of my power begins to flow into him, taking over his mind. His is feeble and unable to handle my superior one, and his body continues to thrash about. Our cock has swollen completely hard now... an explosion imminent. There is a lot of groaning as the body shifts back and forth, from my features to his, but it is a losing struggle. Vartax in his glory appears one last time, holding his hands on his head, screaming as the cock finally reaches its point of no return. Eruptions of cum shoot everywhere, and it seems that this outburst has expelled vartax from what is now my body. Cum squirts onto my chest, and I seem incredibly weakened from this battle as I collapse on my side, cum still squirting onto my body. I moan, victorious.
as: I rush over to you, concerned. "Is Master Leech alright? Is there anything Master needs?" I ask, looking at your exhausted face. But even as I do, my hand can't help but stray to your brutally monstrous chest, feeling a gigantic pec, so thick and firm and cut. My hand brushes against your nipple, sending a spike of pleasure through you. "Master is more magnificent than ever..." I say softly, as I continue to stroke and massage your huge chest.
randomsun21: "Yes..." I say, coming to. I get up from my side and embrace you, grinning. I'm much larger than ever before, and far more powerful. I've also learned not to be as cocky or arrogant, though this might fade as well. "Master Leech is just fine, Artus...
as: I grin back, loving the feeling of your embrace, the massive muscles engulfing me. Feeling a little bold, I kiss you passionately, as my arms rub your massive back, feeling the huge mounds of muscle there, as you rub my little body with your giant form. I rub your huge arms, feeling their size, strength, and hardness, my cock as hard as a rock.
randomsun21: I kiss you back, holding you gently in my arms, making sure no harm comes to you. I moan softly and nuzzle you as you play with my muscles, and one my my massive paws attends to your cock. I grope at it, and continue to kiss you passionately...
as: I shudder as your big hand rubs my hard dick, my arms roaming your massive shoulders and immense pecs. I feel your huge tool rising, rubbing against my legs, and it brings a grin to my face. My own rod is on the verge of shooting, as the combination of your massive body and your handwork bring me to the edge... "Oh Master...." I groan repeatedly.
randomsun21: "Yes, Artus..." I say softly, my dick rubbing against your body, my hand gripping your tool, feeling you close to the edge. I kiss you again, and then on your neck, and nibble at your ear. I moan as your hands continue to explore my body, my dick, amazingly still seems to have some life in it. I caress your own, grinning.
as: I grin back, and then lean in for a deep, passionate kiss, as my cock explodes, sending a respectable load of cum all over your hot, ripped torso. I blush, and break the kiss so that I can lick my seed off of your huge, hard body, while feeling your huge tool rub my legs and ass. I finish licking up the last stray bits of cum, and I look to you and grin. "Do it, Master, please," I smile, as I push my ass down on your huge cock.
randomsun21: I moan, guiding you gently ontop of my massive member. I feel your warm hole quiver as I continue into you gently, not wanting to hurt you. I groan as I enter deeper, my thrusts gentle, but feeling immense pleasure. I gasp as I look down at you, and kiss you deeply. "Oh... Artus..."
as: I let out a low groan as you push into me, gentle yet insistent, your big rod filling me as I lean in to kiss your lips and neck and nibble on your ear. "Oh Master..." I groan as you thrust home with your huge cock, the big shaft swelling and throbbing, preparing to shoot. My hands move down to your massive legs, marvelling that quadriceps of such size could be found on a human.
randomsun21: "Oh... Artus... I... oooh..." I say this, my eyes closing as I lean forward to kiss and embrace you. My member throbbs again as it spurts into you, warm but gentle, like my thrusts. It's been drained a lot today, and simply doesn't seem to be as volatile, but I continue to thrust gently, letting it seep into you. I smile as I kiss you again, letting you feel my legs.
as: I feel your seed enter me, and know that somehow, it's different from all the other times I serviced you. It seems more real, somehow. I return your kiss and your embrace, my hands slowly roaming your huge body, massaging whatever muscles they find. "Thank you, Master..." I say softly.

The end, for now, anyway.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 08:51 AM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Yup

That was HOT...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to kentie1964's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 04:54 AM

kentie1964 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kentie1964 Send a message via Skype™ to kentie1964