The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to spence's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 12:27 AM

spence is on a distinguished road
Nerds who find out they once were jocks and bullies

Okay, here is a story idea that I would find really hot, but I can't actually write this story (or I would need someone to help me) because I don't know anything about muscles and how to describe them. This is a long post, but bear with me! Some of it is a little disjointed but hopefully the idea still comes through. It's a muscle growth story but ultimately a muscle shrink story because I find the shrinking to be even hotter than the growth -- hope that's okay. Thanks!

This is kind of a detailed synopsis but obviously since I'm not writing the story, I'm open to some changes here and there if it is ever eventually written. Still, I would hope most of it would remain.

The story would focus on four friends who at the beginning of the story have known each other a couple years, are in the Science Club, straight-A students, hate sports, etc. -- but aren't toally one-dimensional nerds either (aren't socially awkward, have other interests such as being in the school play or band, etc.). They are nice guys, but they are still picked on by the stereotypical jocks of the school. So this makes them hate the jocks.

The friends are also gay lovers. There is some kind of triangle or quadrangle there (no group sex though).

One day, a new jock kid comes to the school but he is actually nice and smart and hangs out with the four "nerds" and hates the other jocks too. He is also gay, and the nerds have a crush on him, but he doesn't let on that he has a crush on them too. This is because he knows a secret about them and he doesn't want his heart to get broken.

After a couple weeks, he reveals that he knows three of the nerds from a couple years ago when they went to another school. He reveals the secret history of those three. He hated them back then. They used to be asshole dumb jocks, and straight! But they voluntarily changed their bodies (with some secret formula that someone gave them) to be scrawny nerds, and wiped their memories and invented new memories and personalities for themselves, after one day, their bullying at the old school had gone too far, and a gay nerdy kid at their old school committed suicide to escape their taunting. Consumed with guilt, they had voluntarily turned themselves into gay nerds as self-punishment and to learn what it was like to live as a gay nerd. They had moved away before doing that so that they wouldn't be in their old environment (which would trigger their old memories).

The family they have now are cousins and siblings of their real parents, who had agreed to all this.

The new jock kid who tells them all this was also a jock at the old school -- the only nice and smart, rather than mean and dumb, jock at the old school. He told them about this because the effect is due to wear off a couple days from now and so they should be prepared to change back. They will keep the memories they have gained, but they will also remember their old memories too, and their bodies will change back to the hulking, muscular bodies they once had. No one is sure what will happen with their personalities, their sexual orientation, or their intelligence.

The nerds don't believe all this at first, but the new jock kid proves it to them by showing them a video of the jock-to-nerd transformation process.

Now, this only applies to three of the nerds. What about the fourth? The fourth nerd is just someone the three met at the new school and has none of this history. He won't be changing. He starts freaking out that his friends are going to turn on him in a couple days and he'll be all alone. The friends assure him this will not happen, that because of their experiences as nerds they will be compassionate and empathetic even after they have changed back. He says, how do they know?

And indeed, all three of the nerds are also worried about the kind of people they used to be. They all start freaking out wondering what will happen to their personalities, their identities. The new kid doesn't tell them too much because he says he doesn't want to trigger any memories too soon, which might mess things up. There is some "possibly last gay sex" before the change that goes on and some promising of eternal love (stuff like "Don't give up on me, whatever I become -- I'll still be somewhere in there, and I'll need your help to keep this part of me alive" and "Whatever I do after the change, this love was real", which the former jocks say to each other, to the new kid, and to the guy who will still be a nerd).

A couple days later, the changes start. It doesn't happen all at once, and each of the friends responds differently:

- The first person (I'll call him Changer 1) to experience a change has his body and his memories change, but his personality remains the same, at least at first. No one is sure if his personality will change later. He freaks out about the return of his old body and finds all the muscles disgusting. He is afraid to use his muscles for anything, to go anywhere near anything athletic, or to work out, because he is worried that if he does that, he will become addicted to the power and his old personality will come back. He tries wasting away his muscles by not eating enough and not working out. He has lots of talks with the new kid and the guy who will always be a nerd. He constantly needs their reassurance that his personality has not changed back, that he is still gay, that he is still smart and creative, that he is not a bully. He becomes lovers with the new kid (the guy who has always been a gay jock, in case you forgot). He continues to let the jocks beat him up and does not fight back because he does not want to use his muscles in case that makes his personality change back. He auditions for an important role in the school play to make sure that he will continue to have a non-athletic, creative extracurricular activity that will take up his time and prevent him from signing up for any sports that might trigger the return of his old mean personality.

- A week later, changes start for the other two nerds. For one of them, Changer 2, the old memories come back right away while his body starts changing slowly, day by day, slowly grows bigger. His personality also changes slowly, day by day. As the changes continue, he starts hanging out with the mean jocks at the school more and more. He acts different depending on who he is with. With the jocks, he is a typical straight jock. With the three friends (by this I mean the new kid, the always-nerd, and the first kid who underwent changes back), the gay nerd personality remains evident, and there's some gay sex too. It is like he is a double agent. No one is sure whose side he is on, not even himself. When he is with the three friends, he begs for them to keep an eye on him, not to let him go too far to the dark side, and signs up for stage crew and a supporting role on the play ... When he is with the jocks, he trashes the three friends, shows off his muscles, talks about banging girls, and eventually signs up on their football team and hooks up with one of the cheerleaders .... Over time the jock side becomes more and more predominant in his personality, but even when everyone is sure the physical and mental changes have stopped, there are still nerd traces evident in what he says and does when he is with the three friends (as long as the mean jocks are not there with him).

- The third person to undergo changes, Changer 3, becomes a complete villain, but not right away. At first, only the memories come back but not the old body or the old personality. When he has his old memories but not his old body, he starts being agitated for his old body to come back too. This drives him to hit the weight room which means that when his body does change back a couple days later (it was just delayed), he is even bigger than he used to be. His personality at that point is still kind of 50-50 old and new, but he has sex with the always-nerd, who starts worshipping his muscles (the always-nerd had done this muscle-worship with the other two who changed and it hadn't been a problem, although the first person to change did tell the always-nerd to stop with the muscle worship because it worried him). The muscle worship drives this third changer's personality completely over the edge into glorifying in his power over others and into mean jock territory. He is still gay though. However, he hides this villianious personality from others for awhile because he wants to recruit changers 1 and 2 over to his side and he doesn't want to be too obvious about it. Indeed he even manages to fool some people into thinking that he still has a predominantly nerd personality.

Changer 3 invites Changer 1 to his house on the pretense of working on homework. Changer 1 innocently agrees. Once Changer 1 is there, Changer 3 starts talking about old times, their old championships, weightlifting, how strong changer 1 looks, how much fun they used to have beating up weak kids, how they could crush the always-nerd if they wanted to -- and maybe they should. Changer 1 is not prepared for this mental onslaught and is horrified that part of him actually feels tempted. In a panic, he calls the always-nerd, the new kid, and Changer 2 to tell them what is going on. He needs backup against Changer 3! He only gets voicemail except for with Changer 2. Changer 2 comes over and sides with Changer 1 at first, but Changer 3 is able to turn Changer 2 fairly quickly. When Changer 2 is turned, Changer 2 tears off his shirt, exposing the full extent of his muscular upper body, throws down his glasses and stomps on them (oh yeah, the nerds all wear glasses, even after the change), and strikes a most-muscular pose and grunts like he's the Incredible Hulk! He exults that he is all the way BACK as a jock!

Then they gang up on Changer 1 ... They forcibly remove his shirt, tie him up, and put him in front of a mirror so he can look at his massive muscles, so he can remember their power, how good it felt to use them and to see them everyday. They tie him up so hard that he has to struggle against the bonds just to get them the bonds loose enough to let the blood flow, which makes him use his muscles even though he doesn't want to. They hope that this will drive him over the edge.

The new kid eventually hears Changer 1's voicemail and comes over. Changer 1 is still resisting the temptation of his old life by reciting all the elements in the Periodic Table and then going through all his lines in the school play. He's about to run out of lines though ...

When the new kid shows up, he tries to fight Changer 2 and Changer 3 physically so that he can drag Changer 1 out of there with him, but two people are stronger than one so the new kid is tied up and his mouth gagged. Changer 1 did not join in the fight but stayed in a corner reciting his lines because he was still tied up and because worried that if he struggled against the bonds any more, if he used his muscles any more, he would turn. The new kid understood the reasoning.

Right before he is gagged, the new kid accidentally reveals that the reason why his phone was on voicemail was that he was having sex with the always-nerd! This breaks Changer 1's concentration and also makes him jealous and mad at the always-nerd. He is almost ready to give in to Changer 2 and Changer 3 and go over to the dark side... We cut away before we find out if he does give in.

Next we see the always-nerd arrive at the house from the nerd's point of view -- scared but brave, and determined to save his friends from becoming total meathead assholes. He had promised never to give up on them. He isn't even going to give up on Changer 3, who seems to be the most far gone.

When he enters the house, the new kid is tied up, and it seems like all three of the others have turned! The nerd is about to get beaten up! He bravely tells them to go ahead, strike him -- but remember you drove a kid to suicide
once. Haven't they learned anything from their time as nerds? And he says he knows they have some compassion in there, otherwise they'd never have felt the guilt after that suicide. The changers all snicker. The whole Gandhian thing doesn't seem to be working. It's been awhile since they last beat up a nerd and they just want to do it again -- it feels so good.

Changer 1 volunteers to strike the first blow. He really seems to be enjoying this. He strikes some muscle pose and beats his chest and grunts. He takes the new kid out to the back yard where there is a whip, eyes gleaming. The nerd is scared and everybody knows it. The changers seem to enjoy that the nerd is scared.

But once Changer 1 and the nerd are in the backyard, alone, Changer 1 reveals that he has NOT turned. He was acting so that he could get them both to safety! The nerd breathes a sigh of relief. Changer 1 is still worried that he could turn evil at any moment though. He is really enjoying the strength of his body now that he has started using it again (even if it was only acting). At minimum, he needs a shirt to stop thinking about it. Changer 1 and the nerd jump over the fence into the street and start running to Changer 1's house to get him a shirt. The more they run, the more Changer 1 is using his muscles and feels tempted by his old life. He's not sure how much longer his personality will hold ...

They get to Changer 1's house, but his mom just happened to have taken all the shirts out to the laundromat They don't have time to look for another shirt, they need to save the new kid. The nerd tells Changer 1 it doesn't matter about the shirt, Changer 1 is a good guy, Changer 1 will NOT turn. Changer 1 needs to believe in himself. Changer 1 reluctantly agrees because there is no other alternative. They try to figure out what to do next ...

Changer 1 checks his email. It is from Changer 2, from right before Changer 2 went to the house. Changer 2 had discovered that the formula that turned them into nerds could be tweaked into one that can have permanent, not just temporary effects. He had been working on creating a new batch in the lab at school when he got the call from Changer 1 a few hours ago and stopped in the middle of his work. Changer 1 and the nerd go to the lab to finish Changer 2's work.

Changer 1 is still shirtless as they complete the work. He is clearly comfortable now as a brain using his brawn. He has a well-rounded, stable personality. He still thinks his muscles look gross though and wants to lose them. The nerd suggests he wait on that until everyone is safe and they don't need Changer 1's strength. They race to Changer 3's house to force Changer 3 to drink the forumula and change back into a nerd. They succeed.

Changer 2's nerdier half resurfaces a little once that happens, and he voluntarily asks to take the potion. He changes back into a nerd, a look of contentment on his face.

Changer 2 and Changer 3 keep all their memories. They just have permanently nerdy personalities and bodies. Changer 3, now a nerd, is wracked with guilt. How come the others didn't become as evil as he had become? How come he couldn't have handled the change like Change 1 had? Everyone tells him not to beat himself up, he's not a bad guy.

The new kid makes a sound to remind everyone that he is still there and still tied up and still gagged. They laugh and release him.

Changer 1 now has a decision to make -- does he take the formula? The nerd says it's Changer 1's decision. The nerd feels safe with Changer 1 no matter what Changer 1 decides. Changer 1 has proven that his stable personality, even with muscle, is a good one. Changer 1 decides he doesn't need a drug to make himself skinnier, but he's going to do it naturally -- coz he still thinks his muscles are gross! Everyone laughs. Maybe he'll keep a little muscle, but he doesn't want to look anywhere near this big. He finds his shirt that was torn off and puts it on.

They all decide to use the formula on the jocks at school.

The new kid asks if they all think *his* muscles are gross. They laugh and say no, *his* muscles are hot. And then they all have a group orgy ...

The end.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mmfan2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 01:19 AM

mmfan2 is on a distinguished road
Wow! It seems to me like you already wrote it!
  #3   Add to LipsK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 04:47 AM

LipsK
yeah. almost done
  #4   Add to spence's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 10:48 AM

Thanks for the replies!

Yeah, I agree, I realized after I posted this synopsis that the plot and some of the characterization are practically done and it wouldn't be fair to expect anyone else to write the story when they wouldn't get to write their own story and would just be fleshing out mine (although there is still the opening of a prequel at the old school or a sequel). So do you think it's okay if my descriptions of muscles (and my descriptions of sex too) are kind of vague, along the lines of what is in the synopsis? Because those are the main reasons I felt like I would need help or that someone else should write this story.

If I do this story, I'm planning for it to be in something like five parts because I would really want to get into the characters' lives and interactions. I might change little things here and there too to make it so that you wouldn't necessarily know everything that happens if you read the synopsis already. If I can, I will also edit my original post to get rid of the snyopsis so people who haven't read it won't read it and have the story be spoiled for them.

Also, I would love to read a story that's anyone else's take on the general theme of "nerds who find out they used to be jocks" and how the characters react to that. I find that idea to be incredibly hot -- both jock-to-nerd muscle shrinking (sorry yes I know this is a muscle growth board) and attendant physical and mental changes, and the finding-out identity-crisis potential Banner/Hulk type stuff.

Last edited by spence; June 12th, 2008 at 11:02 AM.
  #5   Add to Ogrebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 11:08 AM

Ogrebear
That is a great premise- there is so much characterisation in there, and some great situations.

Personally it would be nice to add something about Changer1 realizing (or perhaps someone suggesting) he needs his muscle to help 'non-asshole jock nerd' to defend the nerds against the other jocks- a sorta 'gentle giant' role.

I am kinda wondering one thing though- why can't the nerds- esp Changer 3 not work out and get big again after being changed back to nerds?
  #6   Add to spence's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2008, 11:49 AM

Thanks for the input and the positive feedback about the premise, Ogrebear!

Yeah, I thought about doing that with Changer 1, but I just like muscle shrinkage too much. Might modify that if I ever actually write the story. I figure the new kid would have that gentle giant role.

The other two won't want to get big again because they know they reacted badly to it the last time and the formula also reinforces their nerdy personality inhibiting any such thoughts. The formula also makes it harder (though not impossible) to build muscle. I could tack on a little sequel where Changer 3 starts being tempted again though, and maybe this time when he gets the muscle back he is actually nice. Hmmm ....

No, I have no idea what the science behind the formula is, lol. If anyone could help with any psuedoscience explanation, that would be great.

I was also thinking that "jocks who find out they used to be nerds" would be a similar theme with similar hot moments and identity crises. Are there any stories out there with either preimise already that anyone would recommend I read? Again, thanks!

Last edited by spence; June 12th, 2008 at 12:16 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options