The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:10 AM

sl97aq
Andrew Chapter 25: Mike's Workout And Lunch With Andrew

?Your friends seem to be really eager to join you on the Journey to Jockhood that I?m taking you on,? Andrew remarked to Mike, as they headed down the hall towards Mike?s locker.

?Yes they are Andrew,? Mike agreed. ?They, like me, have really admired you for years, especially when I told them how you helped my brother get his football scholarship to University of Miami."

"Well, that's pretty clever of them, helping me and my friends with Physics before they asked me to help them work out," Andrew realized. "Im glad that they, like you, asked me for workout tips now, almost a year before I head off to Miami for college football. Let's get to the gym now, before Spare is over. Did you bring your gym clothes to school today?"

"Yes I did Andrew; they're in my locker," Mike replied.

"Let's go get them and then go to the gym, " Andrew decided, quickening his pace. Mike hurried to keep up, and Andrew looked back over his shoulder and grinned. "Keep up man; consider this part of your cardio training!"

"I'm hurrying Andrew!" Mike assured him, as Andrew led the way through the Science Wing towards Mike's locker.

Andrew and Mike both noticed how all the students in the hallway stepped quickly out of Andrew's way, turning to stare at him in amazement as he walked by. Andrew grinned and waved at the attention from his fans.

"I guess I don't hang around the Science Wing that much," Andrew realized. "The science students must not be used to seeing a jock walk in these halls. It's strange though; no one seemed to be scared of me before, whether they were a jock or not. I can't explain it."

"I can't explain it either," Mike agreed. "Could it have something to do with how much size you've packed on in the last four months?"

"Yeah, I've gone from 275 pounds at the end of June to 360 pounds now," Andrew realized. "That's 85 pounds in four months! That's incredible muscle growth when I think about it!"

"I have something to tell you Andrew," Mike said, realizing something suddenly.

"What's that Mike?" Andrew asked him, looking down more than a foot at Mike as they got close to Mike's locker.

"I weighed 120 pounds at the end of June, and I weigh about 155 today," Mike realized.

"35 pounds of muscle in four months?" Andrew guessed.

"35 pounds in 3 1/2 months," Mike corrected him. "I think that Puberty is finally catching up to me, just as Matt told me it would."

"What do you mean Mike?" Andrew asked him, as they reached Mike's locker.

"I stayed stuck at about 100 pounds from the first day of Grade Nine until the beginning of May last year," Mike replied. "Once Mark's preparations for college football were complete, he started teaching me how to work out. It seems that his work unlocked my genetic potential and I've put on an average of 10 pounds of muscle each month since then."

"You know, I'm not surprised by that," Andrew informed him, as Mike took his gym bag out of his locker. "Coach Malcolm told me that Mike went from 175 pounds at the end of June to 195 pounds at the beginning of this month. And I remember when I met your brother Matt more than seven years ago, he was 350 pounds and 6 foot 7, practically the same weight and height I am now."

"So you're saying I'll keep getting bigger and taller?" Mike asked Andrew hopefully, as they started to walk towards the gym.

"Yeah man," Andrew assured him with a big grin. "And if your growth so far is any indication, you may surpass Mark's growth and get closer to the size of your older brother Matt! You see, humans reach their maximum height around 21 years of age, which means you still have three years of growth yet to come! You stick with me and you'll be as big as Matt in a couple of years!"

"Yeah, that would be great Andrew!" Mike shouted in excitement. "I can't wait to become a huge muscle god like you!"

"You know, if you put on about 10 pounds and grow one inch per month, you should be about 270 pounds and 6 foot 5 by the time we arrive at U of Miami at the end of August," Andrew realized.

"Are you serious?" Mike shouted in astonishment.

"Yeah I am man," Andrew assured him, grinning at the astonished look on Mike's face. "If your brother's training managed to start this growth pattern for you, I see no reason why we can't continue it. You know, I thought you had come to me too late for me to help you get big before Miami, but considering what you've told me now, I think everything will work out after all!"

"That's very funny Andrew!" Mike laughed, slapping Andrew on his massive shoulder. Andrew rubbed his shoulder, having actually felt the slap. "Aww, I didn't hurt the big man, did I?" Mike teased him.

"Hey, you can't laugh at me Little Man!" Andrew roared in fake fury, sliding Mike up the wall with one massive arm. When he saw Mike smirking instead of looking scared, Andrew realized that he had finally solved the problem of Mike's self confidence. "You think this is funny man?" Andrew asked him, trying to look mad, but failing miserably. He smirked as he noticed the guys passing them in the hall, and he realized that they knew that he wasn't hurting Mike, since they could see the smirk on Mike's face. "I'll wipe that smirk off your face Mike!"

"You'd better do it while you still have the chance," Mike advised him, his smirk growing into a full-fledged grin. "If your prediction of my growth is accurate, I'll soon be a big guy like you, and then you won't be able to manhandle me anymore!"

"You're right man," Andrew realized, sliding Mike down the wall again. He realized that instead of feeling fear at the prospect of Mike becoming a big guy like himself, he felt pride that Mike would soon become an awesome football player like he was. "Just remember your place Mike: I'm still the big guy around here, at least for now! And don't forget that I'm still the one who can lift limos and vans, as you saw on Saturday." He looked down at Mike as they began to walk towards the gym again, and he noticed the scared look on Mike's face. "I didn't mean to blurt that out and scare you again," Andrew said. He patted Mike on the shoulder gently and added, "You see now why I like to hide my true strength man; it just scares everyone around me."

"I'm okay Andrew," Mike assured him, letting out a slow breath. "I think that you forget that I'm not a big guy yet, but you keep treating me like one, expecting me not to be scared of your great strength!"

"You'll see more of that great strength in the gym in a few minutes," Andrew promised him. "You know, you're the first guy I've trained since I attained superhuman strength. We'll see how it goes in the gym today."

"Speaking of your superhuman strength, how much can you benchpress now?" Mike asked Andrew, as they approached the gym doors.

"I was able to benchpress 6000 pounds ten days ago, so I imagine that I can bench 6500 pounds now," Andrew replied. He felt a cocky smirk appear on his face and added, "I truly am a muscle god and I love it!" He opened the gym doors and then realized that Mike wasn't behind him. Andrew looked back to see Mike standing in the middle of the hall, his eyes wide with shock. Andrew realized that he hadn't revealed the exact value of his true benchpress to Mike before. "I didn't mean to scare you; again," Andrew assured Mike, trying to force the cocky grin from his face, but failing miserably. "But if you want to be trained by the muscle god, you'd better get used to seeing and hearing about my superhuman strength all the time!"

Andrew strutted towards Mike slowly, not even bothering to fight the huge thrill he felt at being so huge and intimidating. He gave into the cocky jock mindset that told him to revel in his superhuman strength and truly enjoy his senior year of high school.

Mike managed to stay still as Andrew approached him, but it took every ounce of willpower not to run away in fear. Every instinct in Mike's body told him to get as far away from Andrew as he could, but he held himself still by sheer force of will.

What have I gotten myself into? Mike asked himself. Have I become the new best friend of a superhuman muscle freak?

"Hey man, are you okay?" Andrew asked him, genuinely concerned about Mike's paralyzing fear of him. When Mike managed to nod hastily, Andrew assured him, "I didn't mean to scare you so badly man; I just get caught up in my own strength and power sometimes. I'm just so used to being around Carrie, whose love for me grows stronger the more I reveal my great strength to her. I forgot that fear is the first reaction guys would have when they see my great strength and it would only turn into awe, respect and admiration later."

"I'm glad you understand my reaction now Andrew," Mike said, having to force the words out past his fear. "I don't want to be scared of you; I know you're not trying to be scary Andrew. But your great strength is really terrifying and no matter how nice you are most of the time, that may never change. And it's not just your attitude; it's your clothes that make you scary as well!"

"Are your referring to how I fill my clothes to the max, almost splitting the seams with the size of my massive muscles?" Andrew asked him with a cocky grin.

"That's it Andrew," Mike replied. "It must be a jock thing: wearing skintight clothes that show off every muscle."

"Yes it is: that's why my girlfriend bought me these tight clothes yesterday," Andrew replied. "But there is one thing I don't understand: how can my football jacket be so skintight already when it wasn't designed to be?"

"I think I have the answer Andrew," Mike said, thinking hard. "Your football jacket was loose last time you wore it, wasn't it?" When Andrew nodded, Mike asked him, "And you got this jacket out of your locker instead of from home, where you left the loose jacket, didn't you?"

"You mean I accidentally left my loose 4XL football jacket at home and accidentally put on the 3XL jacket from my locker," Andrew realized. "I guess it was an honest mistake, since I usually wear my 4XL football jacket to school and hang it over my old one. But today I wore my 4XL leather jacket, a birthday present from Carrie, to school instead. So when I automatically put on the football jacket from my locker, I thought it was the 4XL one."

"That's it Andrew; you're a really smart guy to have figured all that out, with only minimal help from me!" Mike congratulated him. "Now, don't you think we'd better get into the gym and work out? We only have 45 minutes left before lunchtime!"

"Good point Mike; let's get going," Andrew agreed. He bent down to lay a massive hand on Mike's shoulder and advhim, "Now, I'm going to act like a jock for the rest of Spare, so don't get scared of me okay?"

"Okay Andrew, I'll try," Mike assured him. "I can't promise anything however."

"That's okay Mike; I'll make the promises around here!" Andrew shouted with a cocky grin, straightening up to his full height. "I can promise that you'll be amazed by my true strength during the next 45 minutes!"

He led the way through the gym doors, strutting up to the Welcome Desk as if he owned the place.

"Hey Phil," Andrew greeted the big guy behind the desk. "Long time no see."

"I haven't seen you since June!" Phil shouted, standing up to shake Andrew's hand. "Where have you been hiding yourself?"

"In my home gym, getting bigger and more ripped that ever before!" Andrew replied, lifting the bottom of his shirt to reveal his contoured abs. He shook Phil's hand and asked him, "What do you think man?"

"That's amazing man!" Phil congratulated him, wincing at the strength of Andrew's iron grip. He tried to extract his hand before Andrew crushed it, but he couldn't move until Andrew released his grip. "You've grown a lot since I saw you last," Phil said, massaging his sore hand as he saw the cocky smirk on Andrew's face.

"Yeah, I've put on about 85 pounds of solid muscle since the end of June!" Andrew bragged, flexing his massive biceps in his skintight t-shirt. Phil was amazed when he saw Andrew's biceps bulging menacingly, the huge veins pulsing with blood, turning the muscle deep red. "I managed to add about two inches to my height as well, so I stand at 6 foot 8 now."

"You look taller than 6 foot 8; you're more like seven feet tall now!" Phil corrected him. He stood up to his full height of 6 foot 5 and realized that Andrew was a full head taller than he was. "How did you get so tall Andrew?"

"It must be my cowboy boots," Andrew realized, looking down at his massive feet. "The heels have to be high enough to stay on the footrests of my racing bike, but long enough to fit my feet. So that it why they make me four inches taller than I actually am."

"I see," Phil said, sitting down again. "So, what can I do for you today?"

"I just came to work out, now that I have finally found a way to make these machines a challenge to me again," Andrew replied. He saw the scared/disappointed look on Phil's face, but he still couldn't wipe the cocky smirk from his face. "I meant no offense man, but after I began lifting cars and vans to work out, ordinary weights couldn't challenge my massive muscles anymore!"

"No offense taken man," Phil assured him, staring up at Andrew's massive frame looming over him. "I wouldn't want to get a big guy like you mad at me, would I?"

"No you wouldn't," Andrew agreed, putting his hands on the desk and leaning forward until he was only inches from Phils' face. Andrew was pleased that Phil didn't lean back in his chair to stay away from Andrew's massively muscled frame. "But if you don't want me to get mad at you, don't walk on eggshells around me! Everyone has treated me differently since my 'transformation', as if I'm going to snap and break their necks or something!"

"I know that," Phil assured Andrew, though his nervous look said otherwise. "I'm sorry that I'm so scared of you Andrew, but it's hard not to be when you're so much bigger than you were in June."

"I'm just as scared of my great strength as everyone else is," Andrew said without thinking. "After all, it's not everyone who stands 6 foot 8 and weighs 360 pounds, with 33 inch biceps and a 60 inch chest! And I just turned 18 yesterday!" Andrew smirked as he saw Phil's eyes grow wide with fear and he watched Phil sit back down in his chair in shock. "Hey man, don't be scared; put on a brave face for Mike here!" Andrew admonished him. "Remember, I'm just as shocked by my great size and strength as everyone else is, even though I don't show it!"

"Okay man," Phil said, his voice shaking slightly. "So what can I do for you today?"

"I just came to work out in the gym with my new friend Mike," Andrew replied, crossing his arms over his massive chest.

"Are you trying to show Mike how to get as big and strong as you are?" Phil asked him with a skeptical smirk.

"Did I tell you his name?' Andrew asked in confusion, missing the smirk on Phil's face.

"Yes you did Andrew, but I've also seen Mike's picture in the paper," Phil replied.

"How did you see his picture in the paper?" Andrew asked Phil, looking confused. He looked down at Mike beside him and asked, "Is there something you haven't told me man?"

"I was in the paper last June for winning a Math Contest," Mike replied, looking slightly embarrassed at the attention.

"How about that: we've both been in the paper!" Andrew shouted in astonishment, slapping Mike on the shoulder.

"Thanks Andrew, but I've only been in the paper once!" Mike reminded him. "You've been in the paper a few times and on TV three or four times!"

"Okay, okay man: stop it!" Andrew ordered Mike, glaring at him slightly. "You're embarrassing me Mike: don't forget our conversation with Barry before class today!"

"Oh yeah," Mike remembered, looking down at his feet. "Sorry about that Andrew."

"That's okay man," Andrew assured him, patting his shoulder gently. He turned to Phil and said, "We'd better get into the gym now, before Spare ends and we lose our chance to work out today!"

"Good idea Andrew," Phil said. "Have a good time you guys."

"Thanks man," Andrew said, waving to Phil as he led Mike into the locker room. He noticed Mike's nervous look and he asked him, "What's wrong man?"

"This is the first time I've been in this locker room outside of Gym Class," Mike informed Andrew.

"Well, you'd better get used to it Big Guy," Andrew advised him. "Now that you're going to be my new workout partner, we'll be in here a lot, now that Margaret has found a way to make these machines enough of a challenge for me."

"Yeah your dad told me on Saturday afternoon how she's some kind of mechanical genius," Mike said. "She found a way to shrink huge weights down to managable sizes for you!"

"Yeah she had to come up with weights that would be enough of a challenge for these massive muscles!" Andrew bragged, flexing his massive biceps. He looked down at Mike as they got changed and said, "It looks like you might have some biceps yourself Mike."

"Yeah, my brother gave me some weight-training as he trained for football," Mike said. "But he only did that in the last few months he was here. Before that, he was too involved in football, and hockey for me to see much of him."

"That's the life of a jock; it's all about sports," Andrew advised him, squeezing himself into his skintight tank top and workout shorts.

"Yes it is," Coach Everson said, coming into the locker room. "I got your message Andrew, thanks to Steve. You want me to give Mike a tour of the gym while you work out?"

"Yeah I do Coach," Andrew said, smiling at how much Steve had takne Mike under his wing in Andrew's absence. "I'll see you both in there."

Andrew searched in his bag for Margaret's weight capsules as Mike followed Coach Everson into the gym. Once he found them, he headed into the gym. Once he got there, he noticed that the gym looked no different from how he remembered it. He headed over to the bench press area and set the case of capsules on the ground. He opened up the case and took out the microfolded towel, which he used to wipe down the weight bench.

"That should do," Andrew said to himself. "The potion in the towel should strengthen the weight bench so that it can handle the huge weights I'm going to use."

Andrew then looked through the capsules until he found the weight bar. He opened the capsule and pulled on the weight bar from one end. Once the weight bar became long enough, Andrew set it on the brackets. Then he searched through the capsules again, this time for the 1000 pound weight plates.

Meanwhile, Coach Everson was showing Mike around the gym. As they walked by all the weight machines, row by row, Mike realized that Andrew had a complete home gym apparatus in his bedroom that combined all the machines.

"This gym gets really crowded after school, since we're right in the middle of football season," Coach Everson informed Mike. "However, if you come in at Spare, like you did today, you should have the gym to yourself. Make sure however, that if you do any benchpressing, that you have a spotter. Understood?"

"Yes sir," Mike agreed. "But I think I'd need more that a spot if I tried to press a bench!"

"Ha ha ha!" Everson laughed, slapping Mike on the shoulder. "I see why you and Andrew get along so well: you have a sense of humour like his! Speaking of Andrew, he's the only one who wouldn't need a spot to press a bench!"

"Yeah and he did it with nine people on the bench for Coach Malcolm!" Mike informed him. "Andrew's dad told me about that on Saturday afternoon!"

"Yes and Chad gave me that footage before Andrew's birthday party last night," Everson said. "I was sorry I couldn't make it, but my wife and I had our anniversary on the same night." He looked across the gym and realized something. "You know what I told you about using a spotter when you do the benchpress?" Mike nodded and Everson said, "It looks like Andrew isn't following my advice!" He led the way over to the benchpress, where Andrew was benching 5000 pounds with ease. "What are you thinking, benching that much weight without a spotter?" Everson yelled at Andrew. "You could injure yourself before football practice this afternoon, and you're such a vital part of the team thanks to your superhuman strength!"

"My superhuman strength is what allows me to bench this much weight without a spotter," Andrew informed his coach, grinning as he realized how light 5000 pounds felt to him now. He put the loaded bar back on the brackets and stood up. He straightened up to his full height and crossed his arms over his massive chest, unconsciously flexing his biceps at the same time. "I have no trouble lifting huge weights thanks to these massive muscles!" he bragged.

"But you should still set a good example for Mike here, especially after I just told him to use a spotter when he uses the benchpress," Coach Everson advised Andrew. He let out a deep breath to release his fear of Andrew's great strength and added, "Now that you know how heavily recruited you are by the University of Miami, you don't want to jeapordize your upcoming scholarship by being reckless."

"Good point Coach," Andrew agreed, his cocky grin fading as he absorbed Everson's words. "You're exactly right Coach: I may have superhuman strength now, but I'm not invicible!"

"That's true, you're not," Everson agreed, pleased that Andrew could still be reasoned with. He looked at his watch and said, "I'd better get going now; I still have some plans to make for football practice this afternoon. See you guys later."

"Bye Coach," Andrew said, waving a 1000 pound barbell as if it were a feather. Mike's eyes widened in astonishment at Andrew's immense strength. "Ready to spot me man?" Andrew asked him.

"You want me to spot you?" Mike asked him, his eyes widening even further.

"Of course man," Andrew assured him, noticing that Mike's low self esteem was still evident. "What do you think I brought you in here for? You heard the coach: I don't want to injure myself before football practice this afternoon, do I Mike?" He bent down to lay a gentle hand on Mike's shoulder. "You're coming to football practice this afternoon, aren't you man?"

"I'd be glad to," Mike assured him, feeling very glad that Andrew valued his presence so much. Andrew grinned as Mike unconsciously straightened up to his full height. "I'll be here for you Big Guy, just like you're here for me."

"Thanks a lot man," Andrew said gratefully, straightening up and smiling down at Mike. "You're the only one I share Spare with this semester, so you can be my new workout partner. Are you up for it Mike?"

"That sounds great," Mike agreed, suddenly thinking of something. "But how do you expect me to be any help to you as a spotter when you can benchpress 5000 pounds with ease?"

"Hey, don't put yourself down man!" Andrew admonished him, grabbing Mike around the waist. "Here, I'll lift your spirits for you!" He lifted Mike up and held him dangling almost eight feet in the air. "How's that Mike?"

"Uh, could you put me down please?" Mike asked Andrew, stammering in fear. "This isn't helping!"

"I have a better idea," Andrew decided, carrying Mike effortlessly over to the chinup bar. "Try a few man."

Mike managed to do ten chinups before he dropped to the ground.

"Good man," Andrew commended him. "You just lifted your bodyweight ten times with just your arms. So you should be a great help to me as a spotter. You see how much help to me you'll be now?"

"Yes I do Andrew," Mike said, smiling at how Andrew had boosted his self-confidence. "Thanks a lot Andrew; I'm ready to help you now."

"That's good Mike," Andrew said, grinning at the smile on Mike's face. "I knew that if I showed you how strong you really are, you'd have more self-confidence." He lay down on the bench after loading more weight on each end of the bar. He grabbed the loaded bar and lowered it down to his chest with Mike's help. Then he pushed it up by himself a few times. "It's good to be working out in this gym again."

"How much weight are you lifting Andrew?" Mike asked him in astonishment, amazed at how effortless it seemed.

"6500 pounds man," Andrew replied with a gentle grin. Mike was skocked speechless, but he still managed to help Andrew get the loaded bar back onto the brackets. "Thanks a lot man; you were a big help," Andrew informed Mike. "Man, that was great: I benched 6500 just like I knew I would!" He crossed his arms across his chest to emphasize his massive pecs and stared down at Mike. "You know Mike, I can't see past my chest to my feet anymore: there's too much muscle in the way."

"That's not a bad thing Andrew," Mike said. "It's amazing that you just bench-pressed 6500 pounds! It's one thing to see you lift a car, but to see your true strength in actual numbers..."

"Yeah man, I know," Andrew said, grinning quietly. "It's kind of embarrassing to see people admiring me so much just because I have great strength."

"How come you're shyer with your shirt on?" Mike asked Andrew.

"I'm not sure," Andrew replied. "It's just that everyone today has treated me like I'm a giant or something!"

"You are a giant!" Mike reminded him. "Even when you're not wearing your cowboy boots, you still tower over me by about a foot! Plus, you outweigh me by about 200 pounds!"

"Good thing I do a lot of running, so that the extra weight doesn't slow me down," Andrew realized.

"It's not just extra muscle; it's extra muscle as well," Mike reminded him.

"Oh yeah," Andrew realized, smiling shyly.

Mike was amazed when he realized how shy Andrew was acting, but then he realized that they were alone in the gym.

"Are you acting shy because we're alone in here, so you don't have to keep up the jock image anymore?" Mike asked Andrew.

"That's right man," Andrew agreed. He leaned close to Mike so that he could lay a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Just don't tell anyone okay?"

"Sure thing Andrew; you can count on me," Mike assured his big friend, feeling the great strength in Andrew's grip.

"Good man," Andrew said, turning towards the bench press again. "Are you going to help me take the weight plates off this bar Mike?"

"Yeah I'll help you Andrew," Mike replied, stepping forward to help. He grabbed one of the weight plates and tried to slide it of\x66\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x62\x61\x72\x2C\x20\x62\x75\x74\x20\x68\x65\x20\x6F\x6E\x6C\x79\x20\x6D\x61\x6E\x61\x67\x65\x64\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x6D\x61\x6B\x65\x20\x69\x74\x20\x72\x6F\x6C\x6C\x20\x75\x73\x65\x6C\x65\x73\x73\x6C\x79\x2E\x20\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x48\x6F\x77\x20\x64\x69\x64\x20\x79\x6F\x75\x20\x6D\x61\x6B\x65\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x31\x30\x30\x30\x20\x70\x6F\x75\x6E\x64\x20\x77\x65\x69\x67\x68\x74\x20\x70\x6C\x61\x74\x65\x20\x6E\x6F\x20\x74\x68\x69\x63\x6B\x65\x72\x20\x74\x68\x61\x6E\x20\x61\x20\x34\x35\x20\x70\x6F\x75\x6E\x64\x20\x6F\x6E\x65\x3F\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x4D\x79\x20\x66\x72\x69\x65\x6E\x64\x20\x4D\x61\x72\x67\x61\x72\x65\x74\x20\x64\x69\x64\x20\x69\x74\x2C\x20\x74\x68\x61\x6E\x6B\x73\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x68\x65\x72\x20\x6B\x6E\x6F\x77\x6C\x65\x64\x67\x65\x20\x6F\x66\x20\x64\x65\x6E\x73\x65\x20\x6D\x65\x74\x61\x6C\x6C\x75\x72\x67\x79\x2C\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x20\x72\x65\x70\x6C\x69\x65\x64\x2E\x20\x57\x68\x65\x6E\x20\x68\x65\x20\x6C\x6F\x6F\x6B\x65\x64\x20\x61\x74\x20\x4D\x69\x6B\x65\x2C\x20\x68\x65\x20\x6E\x6F\x74\x69\x63\x65\x64\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x73\x68\x6F\x63\x6B\x65\x64\x20\x6C\x6F\x6F\x6B\x20\x6F\x6E\x20\x68\x69\x73\x20\x66\x61\x63\x65\x2E\x20\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x44\x69\x64\x6E\x27\x74\x20\x74\x68\x69\x6E\x6B\x20\x49\x20\x63\x6F\x75\x6C\x64\x20\x75\x73\x65\x20\x73\x75\x63\x68\x20\x61\x20\x62\x69\x67\x20\x77\x6F\x72\x64\x20\x69\x6E\x74\x65\x6C\x6C\x69\x67\x65\x6E\x74\x6C\x79\x2C\x20\x64\x69\x64\x20\x79\x6F\x75\x20\x4D\x69\x6B\x65\x3F\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x20\x57\x68\x65\x6E\x20\x4D\x69\x6B\x65\x20\x73\x68\x6F\x6F\x6B\x20\x68\x69\x73\x20\x68\x65\x61\x64\x2C\x20\x6C\x6F\x6F\x6B\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x73\x6C\x69\x67\x68\x74\x6C\x79\x20\x61\x73\x68\x61\x6D\x65\x64\x20\x6F\x66\x20\x68\x69\x6D\x73\x65\x6C\x66\x2C\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x20\x6C\x61\x75\x67\x68\x65\x64\x20\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x70\x72\x65\x64\x69\x63\x74\x65\x64\x2C\x20\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x59\x6F\x75\x27\x6C\x6C\x20\x66\x69\x6E\x64\x20\x74\x68\x61\x74\x20\x49\x27\x6D\x20\x66\x75\x6C\x6C\x20\x6F\x66\x20\x73\x75\x72\x70\x72\x69\x73\x65\x73\x20\x4D\x69\x6B\x65\x21\x20\x53\x6F\x6F\x6E\x20\x49\x27\x6C\x6C\x20\x62\x65\x20\x61\x62\x6C\x65\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x62\x65\x6E\x63\x68\x70\x72\x65\x73\x73\x20\x37\x30\x30\x30\x20\x70\x6F\x75\x6E\x64\x73\x2C\x20\x6D\x61\x6B\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x69\x74\x20\x6C\x6F\x6F\x6B\x20\x61\x73\x20\x65\x61\x73\x79\x20\x61\x73\x20\x37\x30\x30\x20\x70\x6F\x75\x6E\x64\x73\x20\x77\x61\x73\x20\x66\x6F\x72\x20\x6D\x65\x20\x62\x61\x63\x6B\x20\x69\x6E\x20\x4A\x75\x6E\x65\x21\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x20\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\x4D\x69\x6B\x65\x20\x73\x74\x61\x72\x65\x64\x20\x61\x74\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x20\x69\x6E\x20\x61\x77\x65\x20\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x6F\x6E\x6C\x79\x20\x6D\x61\x6E\x61\x67\x65\x64\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x67\x61\x73\x70\x20\x6F\x75\x74\x2C\x20\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x57\x6F\x77\x20\x6D\x61\x6E\x3B\x20\x74\x68\x61\x74\x20\x77\x6F\x75\x6C\x64\x20\x62\x65\x20\x67\x72\x65\x61\x74\x21\x20\x59\x6F\x75\x27\x72\x65\x20\x73\x6F\x20\x73\x74\x72\x6F\x6E\x67\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x21\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0D\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x54\x68\x61\x6E\x6B\x73\x20\x6D\x61\x6E\x21\x26\x71\x75\x6F\x74\x3B\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x72\x65\x77\x20\x73\x68\x6F\x75\x74\x65\x64\x2C\x20\x67\x72\x69\x6E\x6E\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x61\x73\x20\x68\x65\x20\x70\x75\x6C\x6C\x65\x64\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x77\x65\x69\x67\x68\x74\x20\x70\x6C\x61\x74\x65\x73\x20\x6F\x66\x66\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x62\x61\x72\x20\x65\x66\x66\x6F\x72\x74\x6C\x65\x73\x73\x6C\x79\x2E\x20\x54\x68\x65\x6E\x20\x68\x65\x20\x70\x75\x74\x20\x61\x20\x34\x35\x20\x70\x6F\x75\x6E\x64\x20\x77\x65\x69\x67\x68\x74\x20\x70\x6C\x61\x74\x65\x20\x6F\x6E\x20\x65\x61\x63\x68\x20\x65\x6E\x64\x20\x6F\x66\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x62\x61\x72\x20\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x6D\x6F\x74\x69\x6F\x6E\x65\x64\x20\x4D\x69\x6B\x65\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x6C\x69\x65\x20\x64\x6F\x77\x6E\x20\x6F\x6E\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x62\x65\x6E\x63\x6