The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Another Choice: Part 6A

Excuse the 3rd person view for this part. This should answer some question but might pose some more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A thousand spectral mirrors floated before Kaos, displaying millions of people. Some were his current projects, some former, and some were possibilities. He waved his hand and they all faded away as Kaos said, "Ahh, Celestia, what do I owe the honor of this visit?"

A young woman clothed in flowing white robes materialized on the opposite side of Kaos' desk. "Kaos, you're a cheating bastard, did you know that?"

"I'm sorry, what are you referring to this time?" Kaos smiled as he rotated to face the spectral female.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" Celestia said as she floated toward his desk.

"Are you talking about me changing the formula for that soda?" Kaos asked with mock concern.

"I'm talking about Paul Wain! You know exactly what I mean!"

"I'm sorry, I haven't touched any 'Paul Wain' this millennia."

"But you've been tampering with my adjustment."

"Are you saying I'm breaking the rules by directly altering someone you've marked?" Kaos smiled.

Celestia sighed in response. "No, I didn't say you were directly changing things."

"Why are you so concerned then? Is it because I happen to notice the same thing that you did. Maybe it's because of your slight change, that boy Paul would have tipped the balance towards Order so far that it would've taken me close to three thousand years to get things back balanced."

Celestia's eyes flickered gold for a moment with an unspoken rage. "I noticed it a few years ago actually. It was almost too late for me," Kaos said as he got out of his leather chair. "Thankfully, you made it possible for me to recover the situation before it got too far out of hand. You seem to have a habit of making any of your projects that are destined for intellectual greatness physically weak. I presume so it's that they don't get distracted with anything that might get them off your path. But that's where you made your mistake."

Kaos walked around the desk to face Celestia. "You yourself set up Paul for years of abuse. I simply intervened in Carl's life."

"Carl was supposed to be dead. His death would've at least insured that Paul's school years would have been less abusive than the path you set them on," Celestia said as she floated gently around Kaos.

Kaos adjusted his suit slightly, "Everything I did was done according to the rules. I traded one life for another. Besides, removing Lee tipped the balance towards Order, so you should be happy."

"You know good and well the slight pittance of stopping Lee is nothing compared to what Paul was capable of." Celestia's golden eyes flickered again, "Granted, it would have taken years for him to accomplish it, but the fighting and bullying that he would have experienced before would have been worth it. It would've shaped him, molded him into a better person, his spirit would've been tempered in the fires of other's violence and hate."

"Like I said before, that's where you made your mistake. You are always so enthralled with making someone who has a great intellect small and weak. You never thought what would happen if someone stepped up to defend him. You never thought about what would happen if a knight in shining armor came into his life."

Kaos stepped closer to Celestia, his red eyes burning into her golden ones and whispered, "You never even thought about him finding love. I mean, you didn't even bother acknowledging his wants and desires. I mean, his love of strong, muscular guys was blatant. You could have at least given him someone to fill that void in his heart."

Celestia's head lowered slightly as Kaos' words rang true. "You know, I seem to remember a few hundred years ago, you did the same thing. You introduced love to someone that I had picked out for greatness. I have to thank you for the idea."

Celestia growled at Kaos. "This is all just a game to you, isn't it."

"It's always a game Celest. A game that never ends. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. For the time being, it seems that I am the victor. Now, if you would excuse me, I have some business to attend to," Kaos smiled as he returned to his chair.

Celestia sighed in defeat before turning away from Kaos. As she floated away, she began to fade away. "This isn't over Kaos, I promise you. You may have won this round, but it's not over."

Kaos smiled to himself, "It's never over. That's why it's so fun."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2008, 05:51 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Yes things make more sense. Who would of thought Paul was being molded too.

Last edited by ttownlittlebear; June 15th, 2008 at 11:58 AM.
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmm... An interesting revelation... Carl was destined to die and Lee to be an irritant to the universe for sometime to come before Kaos shifted a "blank slated" Lee into Carl's path... allowing Carl to continue... and Paul is destined for some "intellectual greatness. I guess that Celestia had intended that Carl take the beating Paul took and more leaving Paul with out a protector in the future and would spend his adolesants tormented by various bullies but not Buck who would be remove from further contact with Paul as the result of Bucks being locked up for his part the the beating death of Carl...

Assumabilly Celestia is an agent for "Order" and Kaos for "Disorder"... Although right now I can envision more order arising from Carl as Paul's protector than a Paul growing up tormented and in constant fear of being snuffed out like Carl... Even if Buck killing Carl were to remove Buck from farther interaction with Paul...

I hope you won't make us wait too long to see how this is going to play itself out... and find out how badly Paul has been hurt... and what Pauls destiny is and how that will be affected by Carls presents in his world...

Ender...
  #4   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Hmm... An interesting revelation... Carl was destined to die and Lee to be an irritant to the universe for sometime to come before Kaos shifted a "blank slated" Lee into Carl's path... allowing Carl to continue... and Paul is destined for some "intellectual greatness. I guess that Celestia had intended that Carl take the beating Paul took and more leaving Paul with out a protector in the future and would spend his adolesants tormented by various bullies but not Buck who would be remove from further contact with Paul as the result of Bucks being locked up for his part the the beating death of Carl...

Assumabilly Celestia is an agent for "Order" and Kaos for "Disorder"... Although right now I can envision more order arising from Carl as Paul's protector than a Paul growing up tormented and in constant fear of being snuffed out like Carl... Even if Buck killing Carl were to remove Buck from farther interaction with Paul...

I hope you won't make us wait too long to see how this is going to play itself out... and find out how badly Paul has been hurt... and what Pauls destiny is and how that will be affected by Carls presents in his world...

Ender...
Few notes. The moment Lee's life ended and Carl's life was supposed to end was the exact same moment, thereby keeping the balance. One life in exchange for another.

There are a bunch of rules to Kaos and Celestia than haven't been explained or even hinted at yet. But the biggest thing is, they have to maintain some type of balance with their exchanges I.E. The law of Equivalent Exchange.

You said something Ender, but I don't think you realized what you said.

"Although right now I can envision more order arising from Carl as Paul's protector..."

That is true. It would seem that Carl protecting Paul would slide things more towards Order. So why would Kaos do that? He must have some reason. Especially when he already said that removing Lee shifted the balance towards Order already. Gee, I wonder what he could have in mind.
  #5   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2008, 01:49 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Hope the next part is cumming soon

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size