The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to growingboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 10:55 AM

growingboy is on a distinguished road
Real men

I've noticed that a lot of guys on here have an interest in the more fantastical end of muscle growth. I was wondering if anybody has an interest in muscle growth that's grounded in more realistic muscle growth.

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in tackling a story that deals with a transformation that deals with growth on the scale of strongman competitors, powerlifters and super-heavyweight olympic lifters rather than bodybuilders. Basically muscle growth that is more about muscle mass and power, rather than cut lean muscle.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 05:38 PM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
Cool

Sorry if I'm not getting you or if its a bit of a downer, because you obviously have a good storyline following a documentary of some lifter athlete, but I think there's a whole section of this forum for real muscle experiences, but I guess that isn't about what story to write, and it seemed like alot of the real muscle growth stuff there is about growth during puberty.

Anyway, musclegrowth, real or not real is what this place is for so of course, a story like that would be most welcome here
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options