The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 06:01 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Growing Lonely 2

Growing Lonely: (1)

Thanks for the positive comments everyone. Muscle growth starts now and will only get better. Speaking of which, it is time for me to hit the gym. Later.

Growing Lonely 2

I waited eagerly for my dad to come home the next day. Last night he said that there shouldn?t be any problems, but what if they search his briefcase and find the syringes, what if they fire him, what if they send him to jail. By the time that we normally expected him in, I was starting to pace in my small room. Maybe I will be miserable in high school, our family will be poor, and I will not have a father around. Luckily, I am an only child, which minimized the collateral damage that this venture could cause. If it was only my dad and I that were affected, this would be easier. The room was starting to spin as I began to hyperventilate. My mom was downstairs washing the dishes from lunch and humming to herself. I continued my panicking--what if I have to explain to her about why dad was fired or imprisoned. I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. It was all so stupid and petty, but I wanted this miracle so bad.

Where was Ricky when I needed to talk to him? He knows how I can overreact. He can calm me down with his jokes and playful smiles. I can?t even remember any of his jokes. That?s okay, they?re stupid anyway. I didn?t mean that. I?m sorry, please come back...

I stand up again, tense and alert for car sounds.

I was such a bad friend... I wonder if he was with his dad right now. Would his dad risk himself like my dad is risking himself? Ricky was definitely worth it. Why couldn?t he just have stayed with his mom? She didn?t abandon him years ago and then expect him to leave his friend and travel half way across the stupid globe to England, leaving his friend that had comforted him while he was fucking crying his eyes out for days after the divorce, I thought vehemently. All I can seem to retrieve from my memory is the image of his eyes shining like pools of silver--my expression turns even more anguished. What is wrong with me?

Hearing my dad pulling up into the driveway, I abruptly sit down again.

I sigh deeply and a new, excited anxiety grows within me to replace the previous dread. What will happen to me? Will this actually work? Will it make me happy? Will it make others happy--like Jenny... or Ricky?

My dad was downstairs now talking to my mom. I heard some muted voices as they are talking about their respective days. I tried to imagine my dad saying, ?Yes, Marie, I did jeopardize our family?s well-being by stealing an experimental drug for our son so that he can get laid in high school like I never did.? That was almost a Ricky caliber joke. Against all odds, I start laughing, quietly at first, but I soon found that I had trouble stopping.

?Eric, time for dinner.?

Later that night, my dad and I were in the basement. I had just told my mom that I would need help from my dad with a science fair project, and she didn?t seem to be suspicious of anything. If my mom really knew me, then she would find that ridiculous. I was slightly offended by how easily she accepted the lie. When it comes down to it, I thought of myself as just as big of a nerd as my dad. She didn?t even have faith in my intelligence. If she or other people didn?t even think that I was that smart, then what other option do I have to become special other than to grow completely huge. Lord knows that I am worthless otherwise, regardless of what my friends or teachers have said.

Meanwhile, my dad had cleared off a space on the much-used work table where he kept most of the projects that he had left unfinished over the years. He began reconstituting a solution from an unhealthy looking green powder in a small vial that had the label ?Vector 3.61--For Clinical Trial Use ONLY. Report Inappropriate Use Immediately.? The lighting was dim and from the single bulb that was hanging from a chain in the middle of the room. The furnace was switched on and making menacing noises as he worked. It reminded me uncomfortably of a scene from an old horror movie that my parents didn?t know that I?d watched. Maybe this will turn me into a monster... He set the vial on a work-cloth and left it on the table next to a half-finished, home-made birdhouse with a complicated automatic dispenser that he had never completely worked out. Seeing the effervescent green solution and syringe that he was just unwrapping juxtaposed with the cheerful red, white, and blue painted bird house and various other everyday objects, I realized just how abnormal this situation was.

I also realized that I didn?t care as long as I got results. I quickly looked away as my dad finished his preparations.

?Eric, I will understand if you want to change your mind. This must seen pretty scary, but it will help us so much, though. You can?t imagine what this advantage could do for us.? He looked uncomfortable and was struggling to get the words out. ?I know that I have a hard time separating your problems from mine. Everything has always been such a struggle. If you could just accept this, then I could get some happiness knowing that you didn?t have to suffer through what I did as a kid.?

?I?m ready,? I said in a breathless voice. I was sure of what I wanted. At that time, I thought that if my dad had made his issues my own, then it was already too late. If I was already screwed up, then why bother thinking about it. Just accept the best solution to the problem. I rolled up my sleeve as quickly as I could.

My dad seemed pleased with my reaction. He tied a length of rubber tubing around my bicep, tapped on my veins a couple of times, drew up the solution into the syringe, and injected it with practiced ease. As it entered my bloodstream, I noticed a bruise-like color spread up my arm and before disappearing. I frowned. I didn?t feel any different.

My dad must have understood my confused expression. ?It will hit in a couple of minutes to an hour. The only immediate effect that you should notice is some flu-like symptoms as the retrovirus is attacked by your immune system. Those should go away in a few days. By that point, it will already have infected some of your cells, which will be producing the new protein. Don?t worry, by the end of the summer, you will be happy with the results. I am a genius after all.? He chuckled.

I smiled. I was getting what I wanted. As I stood up, I felt fine. My dad and I went upstairs and played chess for awhile. We had played chess every night since I was nine. I only beat him about one game out of three, but I thought that I was getting better.

He kept glancing over at me critically. His distraction was enough for me to beat him two games in a row before he asked, ?How are you feeling??

?Fine. Isn?t that good??

?Uhhh...

After a little more than an hour, he started to have a puzzled look on his face. ?Nothing??

?Nope.?

?Huh, maybe there is a bigger difference between your immune system and that of the animals, AIDS or cancer patients than I thought. I have never tried it on a heathy subject before. I gave you a huge dose of the virus. There should have been some response. Do you mind if I take a blood sample tomorrow morning before I go into work. I should be able to determine if there has been some response based on that.?

I was starting to feel like I was failing as a test subject as well. ?Sure,? I said dejectedly.

?Don?t worry. We?ll get this right. You?ll be everything we ever dreamed of being in high school.?

In the middle of the night, I dreamt of waking up starving. It was like no pain that I had ever experienced, burning straight into my soul. I vividly remembered getting up and stumbling drunkenly downstairs. I knew that it must be a dream because I had no control over my actions. I remembered ravenously eating, and eating, and eating until everything was gone without distinguishing much between what was truly edible or not, spooning butter from a tub into my mouth with my hands, tearing off strips of raw steak with my teeth. I must fill the void, devouring semi-frozen chicken, bones and all, teeth frantically gnawing on the hard meat, the bone shards cutting my throat as I forced them down, filling the void, pouring a full gallon of milk down my throat while struggling to not spill a single drop, suckling on the bottle like a wild animal newly born. I knew for sure that if I didn?t eat everything, then I would surely die from the pain. In a haze, I cleaned up. After all, I was a good son--I wouldn?t let my messy nightmare leave a residual in my mom?s pristine kitchen. In my dream, I returned to my bed as quietly as possible.

At that moment, I abruptly woke up, expecting to experience the same horrible hunger, but I was just bone tired. I was sweating terribly, and I was almost painfully aroused, my dick was at an odd angle. Uncomfortably, I realized that I was too tired to do anything about it. I fell asleep again almost instantly.

?Wake up son. Just for a second.? My dad lightly jostled me. He was sitting on my bed next to me.

I groggily looked down to make sure that I wasn?t still aroused. That would have been more than a little embarrassing. I pulled my pillow over my face. It made me realize how bad my breath smelled, like something had crawled in my mouth and died.

?I tried to knock, but you wouldn?t respond. I thought you were just being difficult again. Do you mind if I draw that blood sample like I said??

?Go for it,? I croaked. My throat was painfully hoarse. It reminded me of my nightmare last night. I got a queazy feeling in my stomach.

He pulled the pillow away, looking both concerned and excited. ?Are you okay?

?I don?t think so...? I groaned.

?That probable means that your immune system is finally reacting. The virus must have already been successfully integrated into your DNA. I was afraid that it wasn?t replicating at all. Frankly, I am surprised that it replicated for so long without your immune system recognizing it as a foreign substance--much longer than in the trial subjects. This could mean a much broader infection across your cell lines. Normally the growth factor would just be restricted to skeletal muscle ...and a little bit in the neurons.? He said this with more curiosity than fear. He must have seen my panicked look and, realizing how troubling that could sound, he patted my head. ?What will the effects be, I wonder? Don?t worry, it should be fine. I?ll test your blood and see if there is anything abnormal.?

He hadn?t said anything about neurons before. Will this affect my brain? That is all I need. My brain was arguably my strongest asset before. I didn?t sign up to go crazy or be an idiot.

After drawing my blood, he took the vial and put it in a thermos. He was muttering something under his breath. This drew an odd flashback of him working on the unfinished birdhouse in the basement last year and muttering angrily before giving up completely. I realized that he really doesn?t think through his projects from beginning to end before acting on his grand designs, which made me more afraid of the current situation. When a problem pops up, I suppose that I am generally the same as my dad in that respect. I often put myself in complicated situations and give up trying half-way through dealing with them. I thought about my lack of thinking through this shortcut to popularity in the first place and why I didn?t deal with the Ricky situation very well yesterday. I shouldn?t be like my dad. I should think things through and deal with them completely; however, I still didn?t know where to start.

As my dad was leaving, he said, ?when you get up, you might want to go to the store with your mom. I can give you a check. The refrigerator and freezer must have gone out last night because it looks your mom emptied out a lot of it. It seems to be working now, though.?

I was too surprised to respond. I was sure that it had been a dream.

?Don?t forget that we?re going to go to the gym tonight, too.?

After the door closed, I tried to get up quickly in a panic, but I felt a stabbing pain around my midsection. Peeling back the covers and looking down, my stomach was shockingly distended. The skin was stretched so tight that I saw faint bluish veins all over it. I hurriedly rushed to the bathroom and stepped on the scale. As the needle came to a stop, I realized that I must have eaten about ten pounds of food during my late night binge.

I sat down on the toilet seat lid and rocked slowly back and forth. This was sooo not normal. As I was thinking about it, my stomach would occasionally spasm painfully as it continued to digest the impossibly massive amount of food that I had eaten. When I finally calmed down a little, I brushed my teeth to get rid of the horrible taste of raw meat and returned to my room. By the time I opened the bathroom door, it was my distinct impression that my stomach?s swelling had gone down slightly and the muscles in my arms and legs had developed a dull, pleasant soreness. The muscle growth factor must be working.

Unable to comprehend the magnitude of this change or my response to it, I returned to my room, laid down, and tried to go back to sleep. After a couple of minutes of tossing and turning, I stretched out on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I needed to chill out. This anxiety wasn?t helping anybody. I just needed to accept this and make the best of it. Tentatively, I began rubbing my stomach, which was by now only slightly bulging out. There was nothing to be afraid of. In fact, it felt good, so I continued. I massaged my abdominal muscles; they were becoming more defined by that point. It felt so much better to be full compared to the pain that I felt last night, and to be growing; it was almost... erotic. My hand travelled lower, trailing through the golden hair leading to my dick. Wow, I was completely hard already. I slowly started jerking off, thinking of the summer ahead. How big will I get? I bet I will dominate in sports. Once I get big, nobody will be able to resist my strength, on the basketball court, the football field, or in bed. My complete lack of sexual experience gave me only hazy thoughts of carnal acts with me dominating someone smaller than me, having them worship me as my body grows progressively more massive. I was so horny that I came within a couple of minutes. My orgasm was so strong, like I had never had a true release until now.

I will keep the horniness side effect from my dad, I thought sheepishly. There are some things that I will never feel comfortable talking to him about.

I got up, cleaned myself off, and took a shower. I needed to talk to my mom about going to the store. What if the hunger struck again? I shuddered. It would be best to keep the kitchen well-stocked. Thinking about eating all of that raw meat, I winced. I?ll have to tell her that dad took it to work for a company barbeque or something.

As soon as my dad gets home, we will have to work out a way to keep me fed. I rubbed my biceps, which seemed slightly bigger. I can?t wait to start working out tonight.

Trying to avoid another incident like last night, I had spent that day eating about three times as much as normal. I told my mom that I thought that I was going through another growth spurt, so she didn?t think that anything was too abnormal.

?God, aren?t you tall enough yet?,? she said jokingly.

?Yeah, but maybe my body will catch up this time.?

She smiled at my hopeful expression. ?Don?t worry. You?re fine now, but you?ll be just right when you?re done growing.?

?I?m sure you?re right.? I smiled confidently, for once.

My dad came home that night and the funny look on his face told me that something must be wrong. He told my mom that we would be going to the gym after we ate a little pre-workout snack, which we did. On the way to the gym, my dad stopped at a health food store, went in and purchased several boxes of protein bars and tubs of protein powder. I had explained to my dad about my late night kitchen raid, so he wanted to be as prepared as possible. I thought that everything looked like it would taste significantly better than raw meat. He said that we could keep the fridge in the basement stocked with extra food in case I ever got too hungry to wait till morning, and I could keep the protein bars in my room in case of full-on emergency. He also stopped at Fred Meyer?s and bought a scale, calipers, a tape measure, and a full length mirror for the basement. He said that I could use them to track my progress and keep him up to date of any major changes.

When we got back to the truck, he waited for me to buckle up. Before he started it, he sighed. ?Son, I ran your blood through PCR, that is a technique that we use in the lab to check a particular DNA segment.? He looked at me to make sure that I followed then looked back at the steering wheel. ?The sequence is present in virtually the entire sample that I tested. I didn?t know that this was possible, but I found that your white blood cells have a mutation that prevented them from quickly recognizing the particular type of virus that we used as a vector for the protein ...it must be a hereditary trait from your mom?s side of the family because my blood tested normal. I?m sorry if this isn?t what you wanted, but the effects are going to be much greater than I originally thought. I?m also sorry about what you went through last night. We still don?t know entirely how this will affect you because it seems like there is much greater neuronal involvement. In the lab, the protein only increased dendritic branching and neurotransmitter release a little. We don?t know how this will affect you since it is on such a massive scale, it might increase your urges or alter your personality in ways that we can?t imagine. If you decide that you don?t want this, not exercising at all can really slow this down the muscle growth... However, you probably don?t like that option; it would pretty much rule out sports. I really don?t know if we could ever fully remove or nullify the DNA in your cells, though. Maybe in the future...?

I looked at my dad with a little confusion. Remove it, is he crazy? ?Dad, it?s really okay. I like the idea of growing huge. I feel really good right now.?

?I?m happy to hear it son. Do you still want to go to the gym??

?More than anything.?

?Promise me that you?ll let me know if there are any strange changes that aren?t muscle-related.?

?...okay.? The fear that I had felt earlier in the day was strangely absent. ?Let?s go lift.?

The first week was ridiculous. It went by in a blur of constant eating and exercise. I had lifted before, but I was always discouraged by the slow progress. Even though I could see the change from day to day this time, I didn?t want to measure myself until the first week was over because I was afraid that I would jinx myself. On Saturday, I called Ricky to see how he was doing, but I got his sister on the phone. She said that Ricky would call me back later. She sounded like she had been on the other line and was annoyed at the interruption. Therefore, I decided to stay at home that day and enjoy/measure my gains while waiting for Ricky to call. I had to tell him that I didn?t care about the whole hallway ordeal. If we could just talk about it, I could make things right somehow. I felt like I could think about it more objectively now. I just wanted things to go back to the way they were.

Walking downstairs, I excitedly took a tarp off a pile in the corner that was covering the mirror and measuring supplies.

First, I would start with the scale. I quickly stepped on. After a second, the electronic reader flashed 165 and 8.0% body fat. Holy crap, I had gained 25 pounds in a week and lost a little fat. That was more than I thought was possible for me in an entire summer. My dad said before that it would probably slow down after a week. God, imagine gaining 25 pounds a week. After a while, you wouldn?t be able to eat enough to sustain yourself. I started to think about how big I did want to get, but I realized that I didn?t really care about any upper limit right now. That seemed too far away to stress out about. Next, I checked my height against previous marks on the wooden post next to the stairs. They ranged from since I was a little kid to last month. Huh, I had gained about 1/2.? I wonder if this was making me taller, too. I?ll have to talk with my dad about it later.

Slowly slipping off my oversize shirt and sweats and grabbing the tape measure, I looked in the mirror. The basement was rather cold, but seeing my larger body made me significantly warmer. I flexed various muscle groups and was pleased by the definition. I ran my hands over my abs that were starting to look like a real six pack, felt my biceps that measured in at a respectable 14? and chest at 40.? It wasn?t bad at all for a 14 year old. I still couldn?t help but think that I?m too small. I wanted to get bigger, but how much bigger? I shrugged. I guess I?ll know when I get there.

I had at least one other measurement that I wanted to take. Having already locked the door to the basement, I pulled down my briefs. I noted with some pleasure that I now had somewhat of an ass to fill out the back. Girls (and guys) had actually been checking my butt out at the gym. I had noticed some growth in the front as well. I hadn?t really ever measured my dick before, but it just looked bigger. After having felt my muscles for awhile, I was already semi-hard. Measuring it then, it was about 7.? I gave it a few more tugs, running my other hand over my chest, fingering the very slight shelf under my pecs, running my hand down my abs over the faint outline of each muscle trailing downward to my dick. I was starting to pant a little bit. Completely hard by that point, I measured myself. 8? The thought of me growing made me feel incredibly hot all over. Nearly overcome, I put my hand on the mirror to hold myself up, starting to jack off more rapidly.

As I came on the mirror, I was left with an empty feeling, and I desperately wanted somebody to share myself with. Before today, I had never really thought about it. Seeing only my reflection when I came made me realize how truly alone I was. I couldn?t talk about my muscle growth with anyone but my dad, and I didn?t feel like I could talk about my problems with Ricky with anyone. I also wanted someone to feel me, to feel my strength, because I was growing so fast that my body almost didn?t seem real to me. I needed an affirmation that someone wanted me, that I was moving in the right direction. If in a month I was over 200lb and I still felt like a nobody, what would I do then?

By that point, I had completely come down from my previous high. Maybe I should just ask out Jenny. She always seemed to like me. It would certainly be the easiest thing to do. Maybe If we are dating, then I wouldn?t feel so awkward around Ricky anymore. Maybe if I?m with her, it will help control my urges. I?m so horny lately, but I don?t even feel like I can talk to anyone about it. Just being touched by anyone sounds ...nice. I?ll call her later. Maybe after Ricky calls back.

I cleaned up, threw the tarp back over the mirror, got dressed, and went back upstairs. I waited until about 2 in the afternoon before realizing that Ricky wouldn?t be calling back today. That made me feel slightly depressed and angry. I really needed to talk to him. Nobody gets me like Ricky. Why can?t he just get over it? I?m not that special. I?m sure that it?s not doing him any good just ignoring me. You can?t just stop caring like that, even if the person isn?t entirely worthy of being cared for. This thought made me somewhat less anxious; he must still care. I nearly pulled out the notebook with his drawing of me on it, but I just thought that I was being stupid.

I desperately needed some human interaction, so I called Jenny.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ldaniel13 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Awesome! I can't wait for the next part! ^_^!
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 07:20 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I like where you are going with this. I especially like the idea of the son not being afraid of how potent the serum is reacting with his body. He wants to grow undaunted, and the bigger he gets the better. Can't wait to see him explode!!!

Again, great job.
  #4   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Well done!

The quality of your writing is impressive, and it sounds like you know your science, too. Not that I would know the difference if you're just making up stuff. Thanks for not "dumbing it down." And I like the sound of where this is headed.
  #5   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 07:47 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
This is fantastic.

You are doing a great job. A little teen angst and muscle growth, a great combination. And the growth is great, slow, subtle and completely convincing. I know I'm going to really enjoy where ever you go with this.
  #6   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2008, 09:30 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Awesome! I too love the slow yet substantial growth. Also the teen problems and emotions are portrayed very well. I can't wait for the next part!
  #7   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2008, 01:32 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
This story is really hot, dude. I like where it is heading,but... Ricky! You dumb! Why don't you call him back?

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #8   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:18 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
So, it's been a while since this great story had another chapter. No rush, of course, but a great story like this shouldn't be left in the dark, y'know? Love it, so far!
  #9   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:17 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Update soon

Sorry, I had been working more than usual the last few weeks, and my writing time suffered. I had most of the third installment done, but I didn't have any time to proofread or anything. Since I'm kind of on vacation now, I'll probably post tomorrow. Cheers.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options