The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 06:15 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Growing Lonely 3

Previous Chapters of Growing Lonely: (1) (2)

Growing Lonely 3

This Chapter is written in two parts, part one is with Eric and part two is with a new character, Marco. Both are very different perspectives...

Part One (Eric)

I picked up the phone in my dad?s study to call Jenny, and I started to dial.

Not having told anyone about my situation was like a stabbing pain in my gut.

The blood in my head was making a roaring sound that was so loud that I could barely hear myself dialing.

Some small inner voice was telling me that this was wrong. I felt so angry at myself and my unbelievable situation. What would I even say to her? I wanted to talk to someone about my problems, but I had never been any good around girls. I didn?t even know if I could trust her not to talk about this if I let her in on the secret.

Maybe I could tell Ricky about the cause of my growth. He always wanted me to try and get bigger--probably because he knew that that was what I really wanted. Ricky was good about knowing what I wanted before I did. Jenny wouldn?t understand my motivation to grow when I could barely understood it myself. Getting huge was the most important thing to me right now. Anything else was just too complicated.

I struggled with myself to put the phone down. I had been gripping the phone so hard that my knuckles were white.

What the fuck was wrong with me? I had almost jeopardized everything because of one moment of loneliness. I thought that I liked Jenny, but that priority was unimportant right now beside growing. Anything that might expose my dad?s illegal use of the growth factor on me was off-limits.

I was going to have to watch myself very carefully and make sure that I didn?t make any rash decisions. I was only 14. Keeping a secret this big was expecting a lot from me.

Whew. Everything is okay. I can handle this. I just have a lot to deal with, and it would have been nice to talk to about stuff. Dating someone, being with someone, sounded real nice and simple compared to the current problems that I was facing.

Breathe.

I was barely capable of human interaction right now. I should leave dating for when I became a total stud. If I could just wait, I would be able to have my pick of people to date in high school. This just wasn?t the time. This was the time to grow.

I felt calmer already.

Maybe I shouldn?t call anyone until this moody phase passed. Anyone except Ricky, I still needed to talk to him. I needed to resolve things. I was alone enough already. I couldn?t lose my best friend, too.

Ricky might take my silence as not wanting to be friends anymore. That would be it for me. I don?t know if I could deal with it. Ricky was like my personal lighthouse. Whenever I would get depressed or lost in self-pity, Ricky would always guide me out. If I were to lose him as a friend, I don?t know what I would eventually turn into.

What if the person that I was becoming was dangerous ...not that it wasn?t very exciting to be strong, capable of taking care of myself, and all that, but what if I didn?t have anyone to pull me back from hurting someone and I couldn?t control myself?

Things were just changing too quickly. I needed to get control of my life. I needed someone stable to help me, like Ricky. I?ll call him again tomorrow. I?ll tell him and only him about the cause of my muscle growth.

...and I would try to talk about the problems that he was going through, even though that would be extremely difficult for me. Not that I am an expert, but I do want him to be happy.

I jogged upstairs to my bedroom. I was pretty excited to call Ricky. I thought things would work out okay.

The next day, I woke up early to call Ricky. I waited nervously for the line to connect. On the other end of the line, a gruff voice came on.

?Hello, Blackwell residence. Andrew speaking.?

?Mr. Blackwell, is Ricky there?? I asked hopefully. I had never liked Mr. Blackwell, especially after the divorce. He was always an arrogant bastard and the fact that he left Ricky and his mother for another woman made me want to beat his head in.

?May I ask who?s calling?? He was always very proper, very good at hiding the shitty personality that lay just beneath his polite venire.

?It?s Eric,? I said as pleasantly as possible.

?Oh, you... I hope that you?re happy with yourself,? he said in a disgusted voice. ?You ruined Ricky?s vacation.?

?I?m sorry. Can I talk to him? Is he doing okay now? I wanted to apologize.?

?You think that you can just apologize and everything will be alright??

I was uncomfortable talking about this with Ricky?s dad of all people. He wasn?t known to be very sensitive himself, so what would he know?
?Ricky is my best friend, and I just didn?t know how to react. It was a difficult situation. I didn?t know how to deal with his feelings for me, and I feel so guilty. He was so vulnerable, and I think that I hurt him badly. Can?t you understand??

?...his feelings??

?Yeah, the picture was really nice. I wanted to tell him that I liked it. I think that I can accept the way things are as long as nothing has to change with our friendsh....?

Mr. Blackwell interrupted abruptly. ?No! You cannot talk to him. He doesn?t ever want to talk to you again.? Mr. Blackwell was getting that harsh tone in his voice that I had always hated. He had always used it when speaking with his kids, even if one of their friends were around. If he was here, I would throttle him.

?Ricky has made other friends here, and he doesn?t need you anymore. You were just confusing him. Don?t bother calling back or writing. He doesn?t want to hear from you. I?m blocking your phone number. Ricky hates you, and he doesn?t ever want to talk to you again. Apology not accepted.?

?He can?t mean that. We?ve been friends since preschool. We spend more days together than apart. You can ask...?

Click

Oh. Ricky... hates... me.

Suddenly, I felt dead inside. I guess that I had nobody to talk to. It would have been nice to talk to Jenny, but Ricky... he meant more. I knew that I was worthless, but Ricky never thought so.

It left me so empty. Empty of everything but a small fire that was building brighter and brighter. Oh, well. I didn?t need them anyway. I started clenching and unclenching my fists as unbearable tension built in the pit of my stomach. Once everyone knew that I was bigger, the biggest, nobody would ignore me. I would get so huge that I could crush them if they thought that they could just throw me away. You won?t leave me--I will leave you a bloody smear on my fist. Everyone will regret underestimating me. I will make them hurt like I...

I realized that I couldn?t convince myself that my muscles would get me over this pain that easily. A few tears rolled down my cheeks.

As my inner turmoil increased, I realized that my head was throbbing, and the pain was only increasing. I sank down on my knees and cried out. It was like there was a roaring static pummeling my mind. being broadcast from some outside source, pummeling me with sound. It was too much. I couldn?t deal with it.

?What?s that boy ... in there? Not Ricky... Okay?? A staticy ?voice? trailed away into silence, vibrating in my head like a voice spoken into a tin can. Was that my mom? It was like I was hearing with some new, unfamiliar sense.

It was like a switch flipped. The physical pain receded leaving me only emotionally aching, and I was suddenly back to reality. I couldn?t let my mom see me like this. I groaned and slowly stood back up unsteadily, making sure that my legs were moderately stable beneath me. I was definitely better, but still not okay.

My mom knocked.

?Eric, are you alright in there?? My mom called through the door of my dad?s office, which was slightly ajar. I was still clutching the phone.

?Yeah mom, I?m fine.? I was still filled with an empty feeling, but it wasn?t enough to kill me, despite my previous thoughts about not being able to exist without my best friend. I would just have to deal with it. I would funnel all of my aggression and loneliness into working out and growing. Maybe I won?t be the same person that I was, but apparently that doesn?t matter to anyone anyway, least of all me. The idea of Ricky as my personal lighthouse was stupid and weak. I will get huge for myself. I don?t need friends. People would worship me because I deserved it. Any closer relationships would just distract me from getting bigger. Who needed them anyway?

Outside the door, I heard my mom start to walk away after considering whether or not my voice sounded ?fine.?

?Um, did you say anything before, mom? I was talking to someone on the phone.? I had recovered my composure enough to speak somewhat coherently. The waves of anger, pain, and static-like sound had dissipated.

?No, I was half-way across the house.?

Oh, great. Was I going crazy now? I could have sworn that I had heard her talking.

?I was just wondering, though, what you were doing in there because it didn?t sound like you were talking to Ricky. You sounded kind of upset, and I wondered if you were okay.?

?Yeah, fine...?

My moms steps faded as she moved down the hall.

A wave of dizziness passed over me and I felt wetness on my upper lip. Touching my hand to it, I looked down and saw a mixture of blood and tears. Apparently, I had had a bloody nose. I grabbed a couple of tissues off of my dad?s desk and cleaned up my bloody nose and tossed the evidence in the garbage can.

A small, frightened voice asked, what is wrong with me? What caused the bloody nose?Did I just hear my mom?s thoughts? Was this a mental side effect of the growth factor?

Whatever. Nobody else cares about me, so why should I? I should just have a stroke and get it over with. Why couldn?t Ricky have been here for me?

I knew that I was wallowing, but I couldn?t help myself.

Maybe I would talk to my dad about it later if I could convince myself that I was not just crazy.

I raided the fridge and then headed for the gym. I had been going on my own more and more as I started to get stronger than my dad. I think that it made him uncomfortable to be upstaged by his son. Over the remainder of the summer, it would be the only place where I truly felt like I belonged.

I endeavored to think about nothing at all, but that soon became impossible. True silence would evade me for the rest of my life. The static was already creeping back in.

Over the course of the next month, I continued to make astonishing gains. Today, I measured myself at 6?4? and 206lb--I had been gaining about 10lb per week.

As I gained, my dad paid for new clothes and shoes. Lately, he seemed really guilty whenever he was around me--I thought that this was what he wanted for me, but that wasn?t entirely true. I knew his guilt because I couldn?t help myself from hearing it. He thought that I would be a freak.

Since that day when I tried to call Ricky, whenever someone was thinking something about me while I was nearby, it was like I was hearing their thoughts through heavy static. The more intense their feelings were, the clearer the transmission. Sometimes, when I tried to listen too hard or if someone?s thoughts were forceful enough, I got bloody noses. They had been enough to make me black out if they got bad enough.

That was needless to say an unexpected side effect of the growth factor. My dad thought it might have been a latent ability that the growth factor had allowed me to tap into. I had always been intuitive before but this was something entirely different.

I didn?t know why at first, but my dad started to avoid me somewhat after I told him about this side effect. It was probably because he didn?t want me to know that I was emasculating him. I knew.

It also made our old routine of playing chess each night more difficult. He pretty much just broadcast his next moves whenever we were playing. I tried not to hear. I really did. I even let him win as much as possible, but it was difficult lying all of the time. Chess stopped soon after.

As I got bigger than him, it was nearly all that I ?heard? when I was around him. You don?t want to hear your dad constantly denigrating himself relative to you. That was one of the reasons why I started going to the gym by myself all of the time now. Fathers were supposed to be role models, not self-flagellating weaklings. Besides, it wasn?t like I couldn?t take care of myself now. Not many of the people at the gym believed that I was actually 14. Not at my size and musculature.

It?s not like he has to worry about the money to pay for my clothes and food. It?s looking like his miracle protein will be approved. However, I bet he won?t include: ?1 in 100,000,000 chance of becoming a muscle freak with telepathic abilities? on the package insert. Not that the people being given the medication typically lived much longer, being late-stage AIDS and cancer patients. Thus, I guessed that his bases were pretty much covered.

I still hoped that I would never stop growing. It was the one thing going on in my life that always felt good. All other areas of my life were too difficult right now. The background noise of people?s thoughts became louder and more chaotic as I grew. People were directing their thoughts at me more and more often. You might think that hearing people?s thoughts would bring you closer to them, but that was not the case. People?s thoughts were often either disgusting or embarrassing enough to cause me to avoid them after awhile.

It was also hard separating what they had said from what they had thought, and that had gotten me in trouble a couple of times. Thus, it was easier to just avoid them.

After a month of hearing how attractive I was, I was no longer self-conscious about my appearance, but sometimes I wished that they would just shut up about it. It was deafening. I avoided people whose thoughts about me were the strongest. It was difficult to muffle the noise from those that want you the most. A fourteen-year old should not hear all the ways that adults want to fuck or be fucked by him. It was traumatizing to a virgin mind.

Since it was summer, I sported mostly baggy shorts, tees, and sweats, all in black. Despite taking great pride in it, I tried to hide my growth while out in public. The one place where I wore more form-fitting clothes was at the gym and that was more for practicality?s sake. Appearing as a loner had become important, if only to avoid people and make life more bearable and quiet.

Hearing all of the mental praise for my muscle in the gym was motivating, but hearing it in church from the priest or the little old lady that lived next door was uncomfortable.

Hah, I saw Jenny at the mall when I was doing some clothes shopping, and she said that their family had been on a cruise. She looked really hot, with a perfect tan and long strawberry blond hair with natural golden highlights, but her mind was too noisy. She asked if I wanted to do something sometime. I said no. Of course, I was very polite about it. What could I say? Maybe if you try not to think so loud.

My dad hoped that my growth would slow down during the school-year; I wouldn?t bet on that too much, I smirked to myself. I knew that it was only getting started. I still had no reservations about the growth part of my situation.

Lately, I just seemed to do what I wanted. Nobody complained. I spent most of my time working out. It was lonely.

I found myself looking at the older men in the gym, particularly the much larger and stronger men. Since I was gaining so fast, they were ..afraid that I might surpass them.

There was this one huge guy, Marco, that kept staring at me and glowering. He actually wanted to hurt me, to crush me to a bloody pulp. His thoughts about me were so chaotic that I could barely interpret them. With all of his mental turmoil, I don?t think that he was conscious of half of what he was thinking. It was like he was thinking one thing so loudly in order to block something else that he didn?t want to surface. That was surprising.

Control. Breathe. Try to block it out. I would like to see him try it. Try to take the gym away from me. That was the one thing that was good in my life.

Marco was an attractive guy, at least all of the girls at the gym thought so. And I had to admit that he was really big, not the biggest guy I had ever seen, but his muscles definitely impressed me. He had a swarthy complexion with short black hair and gray eyes like Ricky. That was an uncomfortable association. Apparently, he also hated me as much as Ricky, so they also had that in common; however, his face was too angular and devoid of good humor to resemble my erstwhile friend too much. Mixed in with his hatred was something different, though, something that I couldn?t quite register.

I sighed...

?Soon, I will surpass you. I will surpass you all. You might as well accept it and get over yourselves,? I murmured under my breath.

Part Two (Marco)

One week before school starts for Eric

That kid, I think his name was Eric, walked into the weight room like he owned the place. Dressed all in black. Who does he think he is, a goth? What a pussy.

He always looked like he had a stick up his ass about something.

Not that I wouldn?t like to put my stick up his ass, he?s a hot little fucker, I thought while adjusting my package. Not that I?m gay for him, I just need to show him who?s boss.

He looked Scandinavian or something. His hair was straight and golden blond, hanging down into his eyes when he focused on lifting, and he had those perfect model features that made me want to hold him down and fuck his face. Breaking his perfect cheekbones with my fists... or rubbing them all over my crotch.

I could imagine him looking at me with those big blue eyes while I dominated him, his muffled cries that he couldn?t breathe with my dick shoved all the way down his throat.

I smiled.

I was between sets on the bench press and psyching myself up for his next set.

Wow, the kid towered over most of the other lifters at 6?6?. He must weigh about 265, and damn, he was lean. Only genetic freaks can be that big and that lean at 14. It just didn?t happen. I hadn?t believed his age, so I had asked that chubby blond at the reception desk. Of course she was into me, so it wasn?t a problem for her to tell me that she had seen a copy of Eric?s birth certificate when his dad was filling out the gym memberships. Fucking 14.

You could see each striation moving under his skin, like a symphony of muscle, as he walked across the gym to the lat pulldown. That kid had only been at the gym for a little less than 3 months, and he had already almost doubled the size of his body. Not fair. I had to do all those cycles of steroids and growth hormone to get as big as I am at 31. I was pretty damn huge at 6?3? and 292 lb, but that kid, Eric, would probably get much bigger than me... and soon. He already had probably 5% body fat compared to my 8%.

?I want to kill that cunt,? I muttered under my breath. This anger had been growing at the forefront of my mind, getting worse as the kid?s growth just didn?t stop.

Eric looked over at me from across the gym and frowned.

?Yeah, you should be intimidated.?

Eric seemed to be clenching and unclenching his fists while sitting at the lat pulldown bench across the gym from me.

?What is he doing? Does he think that he can challenge me? I could beat the shit out of him.?

I started my next set, pushing rapidly through each rep. Yeah, I was so fucking strong. Eric needed a real man to show him who was in charge at this gym

?I will crush him. That goddamn pretty boy thinks he?s better than me. I?ll show him what a real man is made of.?

I reset the bar, breathing heavily and still laying on the bench. Thoughts of ambushing the the boy later in the locker room started to build in my head. They were exciting.

In fact, I was sporting serious wood. I spread my legs a little in case the boy was watching.

?Yeah, you like that don?t you. That?s what a real man looks like.?

I sat up. The kid was looking straight at me, his nose was bleeding, he had a dazed look on his face, and he seemed to have something shoved in his pants that couldn?t possibly be his dick. He must be stuffing or something.

?Fucking freak. Loser,? I muttered

The kid held his towel to his nose and headed to the locker room to clean off the blood.

The gym was almost empty.

This was my chance. I followed him to the locker room so that we could finish this.

As I walked into the otherwise empty locker room, I saw Eric.

He was sitting on the bench in the far corner of the room with his head slumped down and his legs splayed awkwardly to each side as if he had collapsed onto the bench, his back hunched over.

He looked like he had been in the process of changing. His workout shirt was off, revealing a perfectly sculpted chest and incredibly defined abs, and his pants were pulled half-way down. There was just the faintest trace of downy hair on his abs. Damn, seeing his smooth, cream colored skin and sparse body hair made me realize how young he was.

His blond hair was just long enough to hang over his face. It looked like he was asleep or unconscious or something. That bloody nose must have been serious. At least he was still breathing, his chest slowly rising and falling.

Poor kid, lucky me. I walked up to him confidently.

He looked so innocent. That just made me more angry.

His arms looked like a respectable 19? at the bicep and his chest was about 48? or so. Not as big as mine, but still... I whistled in appreciation.

No reaction.

I had turned most of the lights out in the locker room so that we wouldn?t be disturbed. Well, I had planned on beating the shit out of him, but if he was just unconscious like this... then nobody would know if I... I knew that it wasn?t beyond me to take advantage of someone helpless. Not that my muscles didn?t render anyone that I wanted helpless, anyway. I was the man.

I quietly pulled off my wife-beater, gym shorts, and shoes. I was just wearing some tight white briefs and my socks. I walked up behind him, rubbing myself into his back, the coarse hair of the treasure trail on my washboard abs rubbing against the creamy, smooth skin on his upper back.

No reaction. From him that is. I was starting to get quite hard. I was proud of my thick 9 inches as it started to grow hard. I pulled at my waistband and let my dick pop up.

I looked at us in the mirror. We were illuminated by one of the few fluorescent lights that were still flickering above us. The contrast was what I watched, what I needed.

I was bigger. I was more mature. I had dark hair on my forearms, chest, and legs. I was a man next to this boy. He was without any real power. I would show him the truth. I excitedly removed my briefs.

I cupped him about the neck and forehead from behind and gently tilted his head back, brushing the hair away from his eyes. His eyes were closed, but the lids flickered a little. There was a little dried blood on his upper lip.

Damn, he was beautiful. I was finding it hard to maintain my anger for some reason.

?Hello beautiful. Do you want me to make you feel good like the little woman that you are?? I sniggered to myself, uncertain now. Despite all of his muscle, he felt so weak and limp in my hands.

I quickly stripped off his pants and boxers, thinking that I would fuck him and then leave, making sure that he didn?t slide all of the way off the bench. Maybe I could finish up before he even wakes up, then I would always know that I was better than him, even if he did get bigger than me.

I looked down at my prize. First, I saw his ass. It was a work of art, firm and perfectly curved... My gaze flickered to his front, and I was startled enough to slightly lose my erection.

He was hung like a fucking ox. His dick had to be about as big as mine, and it was completely soft. What were they feeding this kid? Such a thing on another man, nobody would know... It was fucking huge. I couldn?t resist. I reached down and started slowly stroking it, tentatively at first. I could feel his pulse through the thick member. As his dick started to rise up from his crotch, I felt the blood racing though the veins as if it was filling with manly power, showing me my inferiority.

Holy shit. That was a real man?s dick. It had to be at least 12 inches long. I compared it?s length to my forearm... damn. His balls were even twice the size of mine. I looked up at his face. He was so perfect. There were no flaws that made me feel better about myself, and he would only get more perfect, more masculine and muscular as he got older. He would soon pass me.

I felt overcome, my previous direction lost. He would be better than me in every way. He would be the embodiment of everything that I had struggled to be my entire life. Deep down, I knew that I was gay, but striving to be the one at this gym with the most muscle had always been enough for me. I could still fuck my girlfriend as long as I was the hottest guy that I knew. I had even fucked several of the guys at the gym, but I had never admitted that that made me gay. I had always said that it was just a matter of showing them who was the boss around here. I always used to look in the muscle magazines and imagine myself growing bigger than them while looking at their glistening bodies covered in oil...

...and here was this kid rubbing it in my face. He would reach a level that I never could. All the anger that I had directed at the kid was evaporating as I faced the thoughts that I had been hiding from myself.

There was nothing that I could do to take anything away from him, to make him less than me... short of killing him or...

Maybe I don?t have to take anything away from him. He?s... special, so maybe it isn?t the same as before.

I tenderly eased him onto his back on the bench. Looking completely at peace, his glorious chest continued moving slowly up and down. I traced my hands over his pecs and down his obliques. I lowered myself onto my knees at his feet, a position that I had never assumed before, and I grabbed ahold of the base of his dick. Taking a deep, steadying breath, I began reverently lapping at the head.

He squirmed slightly on the bench, his dick getting slightly harder. Maybe he was waking up. I lapped up and down his shaft, tasting the salt of his skin left over from his workout. This was incredible. I had suppressed this urge for so long. Even though this was completely new to me, I knew what I liked my girlfriend to do, so I would try the same on him. With some difficulty, I managed to get the dick into my mouth a few inches, trying not to scrape the beautiful organ with my teeth. Once the head was in, I uncertainly bobbed my head up and down a few times.

From his stupor, Eric hissed in pleasure. ?Oh... Ricky... I?m so sorry. I understand now.?

I cried, a fucking muscular beast of man, crying that he wasn?t calling out my name. I still continued to suck him, trying to work a little more of his large organ into my mouth.

After about ten minutes, I had gotten it a little more than half way in. I was enjoying myself more that I had ever expected. My dick was rock hard. Suddenly, his muscles tightened up beneath me. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into his crotch forcefully. My lips were pressed up against his downy pubes. The sudden brutal intrusion of his huge dick deep in my throat caused me to wretch involuntarily, my eyes widening in panic.

?YES! RICKY! I WANT IT TOO!? He screamed. His back arched as he orgasmed powerfully deep in my throat. His hands were like a vice behind my head. I saw the taut muscles of his forearms straining as he was holding me down, and his legs were wrapped about the sides of my chest, clenching hard, preventing me from moving. I couldn?t breath. How did he get so strong? I should be able to get him off me, but he wouldn?t budge. I was bigger than him... I tried in vain to struggle backwards, pushing against his hips with all of the strength in my powerful arms as Eric continued to spasm. It seemed to go on forever. I felt large volumes of cum spurting down the back of my throat again and again.

As my vision started to fade, he finally released me. His dick was softening just enough to let me slide backwards onto the floor without too much difficulty. It popped wetly out of my mouth and my teeth snapped together as my jaw tensed up after being stretched by the behemoth for so long.

I slowly curled up into a ball at his feet, recuperating and looking up at him with adoring eyes. He was my master. I would be his faithful dog if he wanted me. He was stronger than me. He had overpowered me with ease.

His eyes flickered open, and he sat up and looked aorund at his surroundings, at his and my nakedness, at his saliva coated dick, the cum leaking out of the sides of my mouth, and the tears in my eyes.

He seemed confused and was mumbling. ?Ricky... oh, god what have I done. I?m a fucking monster. I don?t know what?s wrong with me. I didn?t know how good...? His eyes seemed to clear a little bit more as he recognized who I actually was. He clutched his forehead like he was in pain. ?Oh, Marco, right? I?m sorry... I don?t know... What happened here??

He stared deeply into my eyes. God, they were the most incredible color of blue that I had ever seen. My obvious adoring look seemed to be confusing him. I sat up and tried to croak out something, but apparently it was barely intelligible.

Still unsure of the situation, he glanced at the clock. It was about 11 o?clock. ?Sorry. I?ve got to go. Maybe we can talk about this some other time.?

My mind was too overwhelmed by my self-revelations to even think. He grabbed his stuff off the floor, dressed, and left me. I heard the door to the gym slam shut.

After several minutes, I started thinking objectively about the encounter. He will be better than me in every way, and I will help him get there. I?ll dump my girlfriend and focus all of my attention on Eric to help him grow, to dominate me like the bitch that I am. Of course I am not worthy of him. That doesn?t mean that I won?t still try. I curled up into a ball again. I was still hard, so I started quickly stroking myself. I will be his dog if he will let me, but if I see that Ricky, I will fucking kill him.

I smiled and came all over myself.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ldaniel13 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 23rd, 2013), Houcub (September 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 08:28 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I love the way you so easily juggle themes like innocence and domination. I love the bifurcated path of the story. Keep up the superb work, man!
  #3   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 08:34 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Wonderful! Very interesting turn of events!
  #4   Add to therealm1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2008, 11:27 PM

therealm1 is on a distinguished road
What a great read! My emotions rise and fall with the plot and its twists. I can't wait for more!
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 12:37 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
HAH! You think you tricked me? Not at all. That bastard on the phone was lieing about Ricky! Or at least I hope so

Su much emotions at first and so hot in the end (a hot a bit disturbing, being a rape-maniac, but anyway...) It was good. I hope to see more

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:45 AM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Ctopher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus View Post
HAH! You think you tricked me? Not at all. That bastard on the phone was lieing about Ricky! Or at least I hope so

Su much emotions at first and so hot in the end (a hot a bit disturbing, being a rape-maniac, but anyway...) It was good. I hope to see more
Yeah it sounded to me that Ricky's father REALLY didn't like the fact his son was gay.
  #7   Add to Shoryu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2008, 07:05 PM

Shoryu is on a distinguished road
that actually sounds abit like someonne i know. without the muscle part. he's be whatever i want him to be, but he'd probably kill anyone i even act friendly with... good thing i only know him online. x3
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
excellent. no, in fact it's MOST excellent
i'll hafta double back and check out the earlier chapters; i'm most intrigued all the same though
~Palmer

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options