The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tylerdigug's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 01:07 AM

tylerdigug is on a distinguished road
Experion's Healing Touch

As Ted sat in the waiting room, he began to sulk and get sullen. His girlfriend of 3 years had just moved out because she said she couldn?t handle his medical problems anymore. The scars from his shoulder surgery were almost gone but the painful therapy kept him trying new massage places to break up the scar tissue. Out of desperation, he had wandered into this office, called ?Experion?s Healing Touch?, while aimlessly walking through the city looking for a smaller apartment.

Experion himself had been at the window and Ted was impressed with the strength of his handshake. Clearly, Experion spent time in a gym, he thought judging from the broad shoulders and thick arms that his light green shirt barely contained. The energy he exuded about healing people was intoxicating but now, while he was off getting the room ready, Ted felt deflated because this could be another letdown. As soon as Experion returned though, Ted became excited and re-energized ? something he hadn?t felt in years.

?We?ll start with a general massage to get the blood flowing and then work on your problem spots,? Experion said as Ted laid down naked on a soft table. He had gotten used to having just a sheet between him and a male masseuse from all the other places he?d tried and didn?t think much about it. ?What kind of music do you want? I?ve got forest sounds, rivers, um, let?s see here, ocean waves??

?Ocean waves. I?ve always liked the idea of the open sea,? Ted said blandly. ?I?ve probably heard this one before? he thought, being jaded from doing this routine a hundred times already.

But Ted was in for a surprise because as Experion slowly worked the oil over his soft and flabby body, he could sense a penetrating pressure into his muscles that was new. Experion?s hands slid seamlessly over every inch of his pale bare chest and across his rubbery belly. The scent of the oil was heavy, swirling deep into Ted?s head. ?What kind of oil is this?? he drawled dreamily. ?My own special blends,? answered Experion. ?I usually make a different one for each person. For you, I made one to promote freedom ? freedom from pain, from tightness, from overall sadness due to the injury. I could tell that you?ve been suffering. Roll over on your stomach for me.?

Ted did and found himself wearing a dopey smirk. ?I like this?? he drawled. Then he began to babble slowly. He talked about his years before the injury when he played soccer and climbed but never really more than to stay in shape. He went on about the day he slid down a ravine while hiking back from a climb and his shoulder got crushed by the subsequent rockfall. Then began the long suffering years where his work let him go because he missed so much time and his life unraveled. By age he was only 33 but the stress had thinned his hair and inactivity widened his waist so he appeared to be closer to 45.

Experion listened as the fumes from the oils and his skillful hands uncorked Ted?s story. Here was a broken man looking to start anew and he knew he was ready to try his new arts. He just needed to be patient to wait for Ted to completely succumb to the oils. Then he?d spring his therapeutic proposal ? and not have to take no for an answer.

Ted was in a sea of bliss. Experion?s hands marauded all over his back and onto his butt muscles, sending wavelets of pleasure throughout the rest of his body. A few times he thought he?d drifted off to sleep only to realize that he?d been talking about something. Time was becoming difficult to track, but he didn?t care. Something was allowing him to lose all the elements of resistance. He liked it.

When Experion noticed Ted?s breathing become slow and deep, he knew it was time. ?Ted, I want to try a healing method on you that?s a little unconventional. It?s going to involve some pressure to your primal core to release the true you. Then that true you can heal the injured you. What?d think? Wanna try it??

?Shhurre,? Ted sighed. He didn?t care. He liked the warm sensations radiating through him and couldn?t even remember what was injured. His body felt so slippery.

Experion slowly pulled the sheet off the rest of Ted. He grabbed his own special bottle of oil for himself and pulled off his clothes. His dick was already springing to life but still he dribbled the oil onto it and began to rub it around his balls and up to his rigid stomach. The erotic scents filled the room as he straddled Ted and slowly lowered himself to within inches of the naked ass. ?Now just remember, you?ll feel some pressure, ok?? ?Do whatever you waaaantttt...,? Ted mumbled.

Experion?s 7-inch cock was at full mast now and began sliding it down Ted?s ass crack. The mushroom tip rested just at the lip of the hole, saturated with oils. Experion?s nipples stiffened and he began to thrust ever so gently all the while reminding Ted that he would release his primal core. Ted?s ass cheeks parted easily and Experion?s dick plunged into the darkness.

With every pump into his virgin ass, Ted knew something was happening to him. He grunted with the pain as Experion?s swollen cock slid in and out. His vision started to go gray on the edges and the grayness slowly expanded inwards until only a pinprick of color sight was left in the middle. Experion began to thrust faster. The color spot of Ted?s sight seemed to recede into the distance until his vision was stretched into a long cone extending into infinity. He closed his eyes as electric quivers radiated from his ass. As soon as he did, the long cone of his vision came whipping back towards him and suddenly in his mind?s eye, he could see the ocean ? a turquoise warm sea, the Mediterranean. Sweat dribbled into his mouth and a salty taste, one he?d known his whole life, spread across his tongue. His mind racing, Ted began to remember fishing and boats and sailing among islands. A whole new world of memories was forming ? one of hard labor in the sun on the wooden ships that year after year added new layers of richly tanned muscles. Strong bulbous shoulders and a rippling chest and back were needed for hauling in the nets; massive legs were necessary for climbing into the isles to cut trees for patching the boats. Endless streams of sunrises and sunsets were seared into his mind. Ted opened his eyes and looked down at his forearms supporting his frame, which felt heavier. They were dark and thickly muscled. He blinked his eyes thinking that it was an illusion and realized that Experion was bellowing something but he couldn?t understand it. His hips were bucking wildly in rhythm with the dick that was pulsating in his ass. Deep down in his mind he suddenly understood what Experion was yelling: ?What?s your name?!? Dammit boy, say it!? Without a pause he roared out ?Darius!? just as Experion flooded his ass with cum and flopped forward onto his back. Darius grunted as he too flopped forward, his body vibrating as if plugged into a socket. A wave of contentment flowed out of his ass as Experion slowly pulled his cock out, ending with a pop.

?So Darius,? Experion gasped, ?I once knew a man named Ted that lived around here. Know him??

?No,? Darius answered in his deep Greek-accented English. He rolled over, sliding Experion off his sweaty back. Then Experion got his first look at Darius?s face. Gone was Ted?s pale skin and patchy blond short hair. Dark glowering eyes peered out below tight black curly hair on a sun-washed brown face; a light stubble, something Ted would hardly get, curved around the angular chin.

?Never knew a Ted, huh??

Darius stood up and leaned over Experion. His body glistened with sweat, coursing down the deep grooves between his pectorals and across the ridges of his abs. Swirls of body hair only magnified his rippling body, all the way to his now throbbing cock. What was with these weird questions about someone named Ted? ?I said no,? he rumbled, the veins snaking down his arms pumping harder. He shoved Experion?s legs open and closed his mouth around Experion?s still wet cock. He?d suck the memory of this Ted guy right out, Darius thought.

Experion laid back as his dick hardened again and couldn?t believe his luck. Non-descript white straight man Ted had transformed himself into a thickly muscled, sun-drenched Greek fisherman named Darius who apparently loved sucking cock. He also knew that by unloading his inebriating cum inside, Experion had made unhappy Ted disappear forever, replaced by this confident muscular hirsute Darius who?d be the perfect first product in his exclusive collection of international muscle men.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ohiobuck47's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 04:07 AM

ohiobuck47
Send a message via Yahoo to ohiobuck47
This was a very hot story. I can't wait to read the next installment. Wouldn't mind feeling Experion's healing touch myself.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Whoa, that was hot. :O
  #4   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 09:49 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
I'd love to be touched
  #5   Add to tylerdigug's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 04:06 PM

tylerdigug is on a distinguished road
thanks guys. It's my first story. I've got a whole bunch of ideas where to take this but any requests are welcome!
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Another case of why can't stuff like that ever happen to me...

Ender...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options