The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to josefhoward's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Josef Howard

josefhoward is on a distinguished road
Carnicería - Part 3

[COLOR=white]Seeing Miguel fucking Henry reinvigorated all of Jonah’s fantasies about Miguel no matter how distant Miguel had been with Jonah since he started working for him and no matter how married Jonah knew that Miguel was. It meant Miguel really was available to men, and it revealed just how enormous Miguel’s erect cock was. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jonah had seen it covered in his pants. He had felt it hard against him on those rare occasions months ago when Miguel had given him a hug, but now he had seen it fully aroused, thick as a wrist, easily a foot long and riddled with thick veins, excitedly pummeling another man’s ass, Miguel’s eyes tightly clenched as he swam in the rapture of his conquest. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was too much for Jonah to easily live with. No matter how hard he tried he could never put it out of his mind, and every minute he stood in the same room with Miguel behind the meat counter, he could not help but look dreamily into his eyes, or bore into his crotch when he wasn’t looking in Jonah’s direction. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jonah knew that by know he was bigger and stronger than Miguel, and he fantasized about cornering him at the store and forcing himself on him. It wouldn’t be rape. He knew Miguel liked muscle men and by now Jonah was bigger than anybody who came into the shop. He knew Miguel had been sweet on him before he’d started working there and he was probably just being circumspect now that he was his employer. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Just when Jonah was about to act in some way on his attraction to Miguel, his affections were drawn in a different direction, to a young, unabashedly gay man who began to frequent the carnicería. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His name was Robin, and he reminded Jonah of himself on his first visit, only from the first time he walked in he was already more advanced in his bodybuilding development than Jonah had been. He was shorter than Jonah, tightly muscled and only about 180 pounds, but every one of his muscle groups was well developed and well defined. Like Jonah, he was blond, only he was much more handsome. Most men who looked like Robin would have been aloof and conceited, but Robin was shy and unassuming.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He said a friend had told him to check the place out and he was interested in the “special” cuts of meat the bodybuilders bought. As Jonah waited on him, Robin babbled on about how hard he worked at building his body, how carefully he ate and how difficult his gains had been. He’d briefly tried steroids, but he gave them up because he didn’t like the way they made him feel. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Robin’s eyes danced all over Jonah’s humongous muscled body and he complemented Jonah profusely. Jonah was more than happy to oblige the young man with his attentions, stepping around the counter to flex his arm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When Robin felt Jonah’s biceps at Jonah’s invitation, their eyes locked, Robin stopped his chatter and the two of them shared a moment of intense physical attraction that set the stage for their affair. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Robin was too shy to give Jonah his phone number then, but he came back several times that week to buy more meat, each time noticeably bigger than the last. On the fourth visit Robin worked up the courage to invite him to dinner. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When Jonah arrived, Robin’s apartment was lit by dozens of candles. Robin cooked the meal himself, but the two of them didn’t get far into the first course before attacking each other. In less than a minute the two of them were stumbling over the table and clawing each other’s clothes off. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Robin gasped when he saw the extent of Jonah’s spectacular development, but still it was Jonah who knelt in front of Robin and devoured his hard, pulsating cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It had been months since Jonah had had sex, and in his enthusiasm his strong lungs applied such forceful suction on Robin’s prick that he had him shooting hard in just a few seconds. But neither of them was satisfied. Robin had been fantasizing about Jonah since the day he met him, and nothing would stop him from enjoying every inch of the big man. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“I never imagined a man could get as big as you are,” Robin said as he buried his tongue deep in Jonah’s pit. “But now that I’ve seen you I want to get even bigger. How big are your arms?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Twenty-six inches.” Jonah kissed him and as they tugged on each other’s cocks. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“What do you think is in that meat, anyway?” Robin asked. “I’ve put on fifteen pounds in the last week. It can’t be steroids. Steroids don’t work that fast! My friend Jim, the guy who told me to check it out – he put on a hundred pounds in three months.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Jim? I know Jim. He used to come in every week. Do you still see him?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“No. He must have changed gyms or moved or something, but God he was big. Not as big as you are, but I used to fantasize about him all the time. You should have seen him naked in the locker room!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Uh huh,” Jonah said as he reached between Robin’s muscular thighs and lifted him up in the air, positioning him over his erect cock and lowering him slowly, impaling him, fucking him standing up. Fucking finally quieted Robin, at least it kept him from speaking complete sentences. He never stopped shouting expletives though until the two of them lay on the floor coated in sweat, exhausted and spent. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 12:26 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
holy shit!

i get done with the first one, and see the next two just waiting for me!
devoured them more quickly than jonah would take down one of those special steaks. can't wait to see him growing his new boy on all that meat. woof.
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 12:38 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Hehe....special steaks, eh? I wonder where all those bodybuilders are vanishing off to...
  #4   Add to textline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 02:03 PM

textline is on a distinguished road
soylent green is people!
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 02:31 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
NOW we know why all those detached feet have been washing up on the shores of British Columbia! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 03:07 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Oh wow. I hope this stays away from that. This is just great, man. Keep writing.

redroger11
  #7   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 07:19 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great story, keep it up, look forward to its continuation!
  #8   Add to dimarvalc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Musings ofa Troubled Mind

dimarvalc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dimarvalc
It's turning out to be a really good story, but I cannot escape the feeling in my mind that something is about to happen, much like the 1992 episode of Tales From The Crypt " What's Cookin' " with Christopher Reeve.

It's actually creeping me out a lot. Unexpected, but I suppose it's good, because I'm a fan of the horror/gore genre too... You know, Hellraiser, In The Mouth of Madness, Lord of Illusions, The Mangler type of things

But it's a dangerous ground to touch when we're vulnerable and you have ripped our sensitivities open with the sex... It would be like pouring alcohol over an open wound... So, you know, take it easy on us

But we trust your instincts as a writer... Your have me in the edge of my seat, with my pillow handy, just in case I need to cover my face with it...
  #9   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2008, 07:57 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
NOW we know why all those detached feet have been washing up on the shores of British Columbia!
Can I just say, ew.

And really looking forward to where this is headed, josef.
  #10   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:40 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Great story so far! And while the Solyent Green angle would be interesting...let's not go there =)
  #11   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:05 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Let him go wherever he wants to!
  #12   Add to ryamkajr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:44 PM

ryamkajr is on a distinguished road
Wow. People getting squeamish about a story. I do not see the same group of people here complaining when the story deals with someone assuming an aggressive personality and forcing themselves/raping another character against their ill.

The level of hypocracy is amazing.

The old adage goes, if you do not like it, do not read it. Plenty of other stories here to read.
  #13   Add to josefhoward's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Josef Howard

josefhoward is on a distinguished road
I am enjoying the comments. To paraphase Oscar Wilde, the only thing worse than having people talk about a story is not having people talk about a story at all.
  #14   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 06:24 PM

brahms97
I must admit that when the magical meat = disappearing bodybuilders possibility first occured to me, I was a little squeamish. But now I've decided that Miguel could be the Demon Butcher of Fleet Street. And if Mr. Howard can come up with a clever rhyme to describe the taste of bodybuilder for the big duet at the end of the first act, I think I will be in heaven.

It's not so far fetched. If I remember correctly, Mr. Howard produced a clever parody of Willie Wonka a few years back.
  #15   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2008, 08:52 PM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
I loved Jerry Johnnson and the muscle factory I still read it from time to time

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size