The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to peachiekeen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:55 PM

peachiekeen is on a distinguished road
Can't think of a clever title yet.

[COLOR=white]OK,so this was kinda inspired by a commercial that I'm sure many of you should be familiar with. It kinda hit me spur of the moment and I figured I'd bang out the first part before the idea left me, lemme know what you guys think![/COLOR]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=white]?Are you ready for rock hard muscles, ripped abs, and the kind of action you?ll wanna see again and again??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ryan sighed, rolling his eyes as he heard the same tagline from the same commercial for what had to be the fifth time that night. He looked down at his stomach and the bowl of ice cream sitting on the bed in front of him and chucked it, bowl and all into the trash.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ya, sure I?m ready, as long as you?re giving them away, I?d kill for those bodies.? He grumbled, getting up from his bed, the thunder from the storm outside loud enough to be right at his doorstep. Ordering the tapes would just allow him to see the beautiful boys all the time, which he knew right away, would make him feel even worse about himself. He got up and stretched, letting out a yawn as he arched his back, letting out a few pop in the process. He sighed as he walked over to the TV to turn it off. Just before his finger hit the button lightning flashed outside and his lights flickered, dimmed, and then finally faded, leaving him in darkness. He grumbled unhappily and began blindly walking through his messy apartment. He walked into the kitchen and began rooting through drawers, finally chuckling to himself in triumph as he grabbed one from an cabinet overhead just in time to hear it again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Are you ready for rock hard muscles, ripped abs, and the kind of action you?ll wanna see again and again??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]At first he rolled his eyes again at hearing the commercial, then it occurred to him that the power had been out for a good five minutes. He walked back to this bedroom, this time using the flashlight to light his way and he looked at the screen. It seemed like the same commercial until a man stepped out in front of the screen. He was massive, built like a brick house and ripped to shreds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Come on little girl, I asked you a question, you want this or not?? Ryan almost dropped the flashlight as the scenes continued to flash by behind the man, ever increasing in size, the men here were definitely not the same ones from the last commercial, they were all massive, and after a moment of gap mouthed staring, Ryan realized they were all him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That?s it, I?m asking one more time before I go. Maybe this is the wrong house. ARE YOU READY?? He asked arms crossed over his immense chest, impatiently tapping a foot. Ryan was mesmerized by the rapid flexing of the man?s calf. He managed through his haze of confusion and lust to let out an inaudible mumble. Not even he could understand himself, unsure what he may or may not have said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?You?re gonna have to speak up Princess, I may outweigh him by a backstreet boy or two, but I aint Superman.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yes?? Ryan said, numbly, still watching the ever-growing images behind the man on the TV flashing by faster and faster. The man smirked and Ryan practically went weak in the knees, precum pouring out of him in buckets. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?One more time, doll, and this time, let?s try and muster up a little enthusiasm. I don?t wanna find out you?ve changed your mind in an hour, let me know how much you want this.? He said, pointing to his flexed and vein covered massive right arm. It was one step too far and both men knew it. Cum flooded Ryan?s boxers as the TV flickered again before going out. ?That?s more like it?? the mysterious man said as the TV darkened, leaving Ryan panting and heaving as he fell onto his bed, half asleep before he even hit the pillow. In the dark he almost thought he heard a low chuckle as thunder roared outside, making his spine tingle as he drifted off into his dreams.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 03:21 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
"Are you Read?" is a good a title as any.

Fantastic idea for a growth and a great started. Bring on chapter two.
  #3   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 08:40 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
A title doesnt need to be clever or funny or make a joke. A title just needs to be a hook. Something that draws you into a story. Something that describes it well enough that it makes people who read the title think, That looks interesting, ill check it out.

"Are you ready?" as previously suggested, would be a fine title for this. Dont bug yourself on not having a title. Because when people actually read it, we understand that the content is 4574938257490357 times as important as the title is.
  #4   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2008, 09:01 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Actually, the "Can't think of a witty title" is what intrested me...

... and then I read your GREAT story and now I want part 2.

And yes, I'm ready!
  #5   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 02:13 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Nice story!

Maybe something like "Broadcasting Bulk" or something, but i do like the "Are you Ready?" Title idea.

More soon please!
  #6   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Yep, it's me; REAL GROWTH

Eager Muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Eager Muscle
How 'bout "Late Night Infomuscle" ?

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Dorothy Parker

"Faces fall, but a bicep's forever."
- Eager Muscle

"A personal trainer is someone who works for your lunch money."
- Eager Muscle
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryne View Post
Nice story!

Maybe something like "Broadcasting Bulk" or something, but i do like the "Are you Ready?" Title idea.

More soon please!
IMHO, "Are YOU Ready!?!?!" (I can't really type it in the thundering bass voice with reverb and the rumbling sounds of explosions like it would be played in the infomercial) works pretty well...

If the Product is what I think you are planning (something like Mega Muscle Club for Studs), I might want to join too... what was that 800 number again???? 1-800-JACK-OFF???

But I would be wondering if there is something sinister behind the offer... like happens in the "Pleasure Boy" stories... Get the ultimate stud body but become a total airhead sex slave that is dimmer than small appliance lamp...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; July 17th, 2008 at 12:12 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options