The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rabidoberman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2008, 05:25 AM

Rabidoberman is on a distinguished road
Thief On A Muscle Hunt

Night came like a vast, cloudless enigma, sweeping over the Egyptian sand like a hand of shadows.

Bustling through the village market outside of the reigning kingdom, a rogue in a blood red cloak approached a small stand which wasn't swarming with idiotic farmers or materialistic peasants. No one was there, but he did eye the product on the top left shelf: a map. "Is this it?" He muttered, swiping the map before anyone looked and disappeared into the crowd once more. He plowed through the busy market and eventually made his way out and hid behind the last building at the end of the stretch of market to read his prize.
"Yes." He smirked. "This is the map to the Muscle King's temple."
The thief removed his hood, which allowed his white hair to run free. His face was handsome as the full moon was bright, and a large scar donned his right eye. He was the great Thief King Bakura, the most wanted man in the kingdom for his series of robbing tombs and steal precious and valuable objects. He opened the map and looked it over from top to bottom, and then an evil smile grew across his face.

"Now that I have this map.." He began. "I'll know where the hell I'm actually going."

Bakura was hunting down the three mystical items of power that once belonged to the Muscle King. He heard the rumors that swarmed the kingdom that if anyone had collected the three items and brought them to the temple of the Muscle King, one would be rewarded with ultimate strength. And when it came to power, Bakura sought it more than anyone could ever want. As he read, he remembered all the trouble he put himself through to obtain the first two items. The first mystic item of power was the Bulk Belt, a belt made from bronze. It was inclosed in the first tomb of the Muscle King, the Tomb of Balloon. Bakura knew all the traps by heart, and boy were they difficult traps to pass through. The first section of the temple has little dust spores that, upon intake, would've inflated you until you were stuck in the hallway, and then some. He had to hold his breath and run as fast as he could to make sure he didn't inhale any of those puffballs. Once he got out of the hallway entrance, he remembered that the second chamber had large, square boulders that would drop from the ceiling on ropes to try and squish intruders flat. Bakura dodged every single one. Once in the main room, the Buff Belt layed on a small pillar in the middle. "Hah!" He scoffed. "This is too easy!" He would say, but once he took the belt from its place, the pillar sunk into the ground, and the tomb began to do the same. The thief barely escaped.

As he looked back on the memory, Bakura spoke his mind. "I'll admit that almost had me there. However no tomb is safe from me. The second was much easier." The thought of it soon came to his memory. The second tomb of the Muscle King was older than the first. It had no traps and the only thing that kept it standing was the duty of guarding the second item of power. It was the Ancient Armbracelets, two silver armbracelets. He remembered how he just snatched them as quickly as he could and rushed out of the temple before, after years of standing, finally crumbling to the ground. This made the white-haired rogue chuckle with a sinister tone. "T'was all good and fun." Bakura remarked. However his recent attempts at finding the final item proved useless. Every tomb he found was mediocre at best, and the objects it had worth stealing weren't even of much value. Bakura grumbled at the thought. Even once, he was almost blobbified at the Tubby Temple. That would've ended the tomb robber's quest due to immobility, but luckily it didn't happen, and now he was as confident as ever to find the final object of power.
"Now.." He looked at the map. "If this is correct, the final tomb should be right...here." He pointed to a spot on the paper, which revealed the entrance to the last temple was located many miles away from his location.

Midnight fell upon the horizon, and Bakura was now on horseback and galloping towards the tomb's entrance. "Hmhm." He sneered. But before long, the entrance came into view. Bakura dismounted his steed and took a peek in. It was old, dark and quiet. "It's now or never." He thought, as he walked in, carrying the Bulk Belt and Ancient Armbracelets in the bag hanging over his back. As he trotted closer and closer to the main chamber, the hallway seemed to become larger and larger the more he went on. After what seemed like an endless coridor, he finally reached the throne room. Every wall was decorated with hieroglyphs depicting the Muscle King when he was alive. From his birth to his death, the pharoah of muscles was possibly an excellent ruler, as his servants were depicted as built, but more around Bakura's body type. Bakura then turned to the center, and saw the final treasure on the throne, the Golden Medallion. It shone brightly as Bakura edged towards it, just in case there were traps. When he grabbed a hold on it, he looked above the throne, and saw a large portrait of the Muscle King posing. "Hm." The thief grunted, making his way back to the center of the room, but suddenly the door slamed shut. The temple shook a little and then Bakura heard a mysterious voice.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"
"Huh?" Bakura gulped. "Who's there?"
"Pharoah Gygias, king of all muscles and the once proud ruler of the Lower Kingdom. Who are you?"
"I am Bakura, King of Thieves! And I have collected all of your worldly treasures for ultimate power!"
"Hmhmhmhm. Well, you are certainly the first to do so. No one had ever gotten past my traps without being blown up like a balloon."

A smoking mist rose out from the portrait. It landed near Bakura and it molded together and formed a large body shape. As it cleared, it revealed Pharoah Gygias in the flesh. The Muscle King stood a whopping eight feet tall, and was ripped from head to toe. He wore a sleeveless desert tan colored robe, and his chest stuck out revealing his pecs and six pack. Under the waist he wore a kilt of the same color, and large sandals dorned his mighty feet. His beautiful-looking face was perfect as his coal black eyes stared into Bakura's. His hair grew down to his knees, which was well groomed and was just as black. One golden earring was on each of his ears.

"I'd better hold up the end of my bargain." He smiled.
Before Bakura could say anything, he was soon struck with pain, he felt his body shake and he was moved to his knees, groaning. He surveyed his body, and from the looks of it, it was growing! He felt every orivace of his body was growing, slowly growing more and more. His arms grew until his biceps ripped his sleeves apart, and then his arms could be seen filling up like water balloons. His pecs began growing larger as if being pumped up with air, and the six pack below them was developing at a rapid pace. They were soon bulking up and become as hard as rock, as if they were large boulders arranged three by three. Bakura also felt something below his belt grow as well, a mad dog hell bent on trying to free itself from its cage. The tomb robber began to sweat, since there wasn't any cold air in the temple, and his exposed body parts glistened with light. Gygias watched with amusement as the man standing in front of him grew and grew until he was staring at him eye to eye. Bakura was speechless, he was now just as big as Gygias, if not bigger.

"...I feel..empowered.." Bakura flexed.
"Feels lovely, does it not?" Gygias said happily. "Thats not even the best part."
Just then, another smoking mist came from the portrait, this time, it was one of Gygias's servants. She was holding a towel and a bottle of sorts.
"Oil bath anyone?" She smiled.
"Oh yes.."
--------------------------------------------------
This story is also on my dA page for you dA users out there: http://doglord2021.deviantart.com/ar...-Hunt-91754401
Anywho, I hope you've enjoyed my first story starring Thief King Bakura. It was my first actual story in years. And I hope I can get some inspiration to draw more muscle from this.

In the MGS FC's, I am Yami Bakura, holder of the Millennium Ring!

http://kingcrulenhotep.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Rabidoberman; July 27th, 2008 at 10:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options