The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:20 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
College Muscle Part 8

Sorry Guys for taking so long, and I know this isn't the best ending.. but most likely the inevitable one.. And I wanna move onto more stories

College Muscle Part 8
"smash, crackle, pop"

?Hey Matt Good news I got every HOLY SHIT!? I Dropped the bags???Matt?What have you done??

What towered chuckling before my eye?s would have made even the biggest of bodybuilders shake for there lives, for it was nothing but a massive wall of muscle practically stretching across half the width of the room looking immensely thick and dense, nothing but strength and sheer power. I watched it expanding in and out as Matt continued flexing his own mammoth body for his own amusement letting out an almost evil snicker

?I know I said I would slow down, but.. I had to Know, I had To see if I could Grow like I did In the gym, and I?m So glad I did..

Matt Began to slowly turn around his laugh deepening even more as his own weight made the floor bards groan below him, as his colossal body came into view my heart rate increasing by the second feeling the floor almost bend under my shoes.

?Cause I?m No Longer Just the hulk Ian,..I?M BIGGER DUDE!! And Not only that I?m BETTER! I can?t believe I never just realized Until now, how fucking stupid the hulk is! I just can?t believe I ever wanted to be him! I mean Why after having all the POWER and all That MUSCLE! Would you ever wanna go back to being that pathetic skinny loser?When Instead like me you can just keep getting bigger, And Bigger, And BIGGER!! AND BIGGER!!!!?

I trembled hearing Matt?s boomy voice engulf the room seeing the huge evil smile on Matt?s face as the front of his body came into full view, looking like a gigantic muscle mutant. He stopped slouching slowly raising up to his full height. I felt myself piss my pants feeling like I would pass out from the overwhelming fear realizing he must have been over 7?5, which means he grew 5 inches or more in the short time I was gone. Matt Laughed even harder watching my jeans get soaked, his cock throbbed violently pumping a load of precum across the room hitting my chest.

?Isn?t this Fucking AWESOME!! Haha Shit Look at all that! I Just can?t stop cumming dude, my balls feel like bowling bowls hanging against my legs and they just keep getting bigger! But The Best Part of all this dude, is something I Have always wanted! The fact that my pecs are so huge I can no longer see below them is A RUSH!! GRRRRRR I can?t wait for when they get so huge I won?t even be able to push my chin down! So When I flex them my chin will be pushed up from all the muscle Haha! Wouldn?t That BE COOL!! Feeling mounds of just muscle and hair!

Matt Hit the most muscular pose I had ever seen, grunting with his newly deepened voice which was also at least twice as loud as before. He had the most massive grin on his face feeling this muscle?s expand against his already stretched skin. I watched the gushing river of cum pump out even faster out the enormous piss slit which now looked big enough to fit my own cock into!

?Dude You Look So Fucking Freaked Right Now! I mean I knew you would be scared from how much I grew but fuck when You Pissed your pants!! Haha That was fucking priceless, and a huge turn on!?

?it..it was?

?Fuck Yeah! You actually reminded me of this one time When I wrestled this guy in high school. He Was So PUNY I can?t Believe They matched me up with him, but apparently he was the biggest guy from there school! But fuck Within seconds I locked my legs around his ribs and started squeezing watching him struggle like a little bitch! I gotta admit dude I had never been so turned on in my life, and it showed. I ended the match with a huge hard on but fuck it dude, I didn?t care. I loved it! So I guess, You Should be Scared! Because Who Know?s What I could Do With this Kinda Power, This Kinda Strength! Fuck Now I wish more then ever I could have kept going in high school, I would have loved to see there faces!! And I can?t Wait To show My Parents, or my faggy brother! Haha That little pervert is going to cum at just the sight of me! Especially When I get Bigger!!?

He still wanted to get bigger? His insatiable desire to grow was becoming worse and now That I think about it.. I can?t even imagine him any bigger.. His neck was already surrounded by mountains of muscle stretching across the width of the massive shoulders. His pecs must have been sticking out a couple feet and covered in veins looking like his nipples would explode from all the muscle which seemed to be almost swelling even more. The So called abs which now looked like huge steel plates punched up against his skin and were almost completely blocked by the sheer size of his cock which was stretching up to his pecs slapping against his body as he stood there in ecstasy. Matt chuckled raising up his mammoth veiny arms, balling up the giant fist flexing the colossal biceps which had to be 40 inches or maybe even more, the utter size was mind boggling. And the legs? They were a show all on there own! Each thigh looked twice the size of my waist making Matt?s gigantic feet unable to even get within a foot of each from all the muscle. And what was even freakier is his calves were almost looking thicker then my own thighs. There was no doubt in my mind that Matt would have been Almost Immobile if it wasn?t for his growth in height. Matt just laughed going though pose after pose watching me shake uncontrollably feeding off my fear making the already massive cock become even harder pumping out a river of cum into the already giant puddle of man juice on the floor surrounding Matt?s giant feat.

?Haha Shit I?M SO FUCKING HUGE!!!! You Have To Feel How Big I am! I Bet you couldn?t even lift my balls Haha! Come on Feel Em?

Matt Grabbed my shoulder pulling me in up to his huge ball sack which was practically in my face now that he was so tall. His odor was intoxicating making me drool uncontrollably, along with how big everything was. I have to admit even though I was concerned.. His size was beginning to grow on me more and more. I reached over with my little hard and cupped one of the huge bowling ball size testicles. It was burning hot and felt immensely heavy, and why wouldn?t it be.. The huge testicle I was holding was the size of my head and probably packing over gallon of cum in each one.

?Haha Fuck I Love This! Your Just So SMALL! Everything Looks Smaller! You remember last weak when you would come up to the top of my neck and now Look at you! You Barely come up to my belly button Dude! I can?t Wait Tell you can?t even reach my waist, actually? Why Don?t We just take care of that right now?

?What?! Matt You?ve already grown so much? and? and you said you would slow down?

?Yeah But Who Know?s how long this is going to last, It may only last a day or an hour, and I am not going to let this slip away. I?m Going to grow as much as I want Little Man and the best Part is, No One can Stop Me. You?ll See little man today I may be huge, but next week I?m going to BE A HUGE, MUSCLE GOD!!! GRRRRRRR?

Before I knew it Matt Started growing out in every direction filling up the already cramped space with his enormous body laughing like mad man, becoming consumed with his power. I pushed myself up against the wall hearing the floor boards creek and strain even more watching Matt hold up his massive arms watching them inflate more and more before his eye?s. His pecs pushing out even further filling up thicker with muscle. I looked up at Matt?s drooling face watching it inch rapidly towards the ceiling finally hearing a loud THUMP as his head collided with the ceiling

?HAHA MORE!?

Matt suddenly went crazy flexing every part of his body feeling the power increase inside of him, watching the mountains of endless muscle expand and swell around him as his body expanded faster and faster. He bent his knee?s adjusting for his increase in height feeling his whole back slammed up against the ceiling hearing the cracking and strain of the weak foundation and dry wall. Matt finally fell to the floor landing on his knee?s shaking the entire dorm with a massive tremor laughing uncontrollably at his sheer power.

?YES! AW FUCK YES!! COME ON PUMP ME?

Ian was in absolute horror watching Matt?s growth continue to pick up pace, his body actually starting to fill up the room from wall to wall. Matt just knelt there watching the room shrink feeling the power course through his veins, completely out of control and wanting still wanting more. He raised his arms and flexed harder and faster pumping his body up like a balloon. I was pinned up against the wall realizing Matt?s head was almost about to hit the ceiling again, and he was kneeling! And not just that his shoulders were now spanning from wall to wall about to slam up against them, I Began To beg like a bitch.

?MATT! PLEASE STOP, YOUR TO BIG?

?TO BIG? TOO BIGGG! GRR YOU KNOW YOUR STARTING TO SOUND LIKE ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT TRIED TO HOLD ME BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL!! BUT THINGS HAVE CHANGED, I?M NOT HOLDING BACK ANYMORE, I WANT IT ALL, AND I WANT IT NOW!!?

Matt roared slowly standing up crushing the ceiling above him with little force shaking the entire complex. I couldn?t help but scream watching Matt stand up to his full height which looked to be over 15 ft of pure man watching him continue to expand and grow. I heard Matt?s booming laugh looking up to see him smiling down at me

?LOOKS LIKE IVE OUTGROWN YOU?

Before I could say anything else Matt lifted his giant foot over me and

The End
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
MrSerpent (February 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:28 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
hey loved it but why the soprano style ending lol
  #3   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:33 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
I think it's because it's told from Ian's point of view and Ian wasn't around to finish his thought.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #4   Add to bobman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:13 AM

bobman is on a distinguished road
I'm a bit sad at the ending, but the majority of the story was really good. Happily ever after doesn't always happen, does it?
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:29 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0095875 View Post
hey loved it but why the soprano style ending lol
I know Rowan already figured it out, but I'll just make things more even more explicit (which is my habit & way :P) for anyone else who might not still get it; matt crushed, stomped on, stepped on Ian with his foot. It's something one has to put up with on coiledfist.org (I say "put up with" because on that site it's more fetishistic).

Anyway, I won't lie, I was a little disappointed by this ending.... As hot as the story was, as sweet as Ian & Matt were on eachother--no, rather, especially because of those reasons!--this aboutface just killed it. Like, I can only imagine how things might have gone if Ian had sprung a boner instead of peeing himself; if he'd gotten hard, harder than he'd ever been in his life, as he realized how hot the growth was, how hot matt was, how blah blah blah, feeelings, blah, love, blah blah acceptance, you know what I mean. Because that's where the story felt like it was going, where I thought it was going/wanted it to go, heh. But it is your story afterall.

And all the same, more technical things. You seemed to slip back into your erratic capitalization & spelling instead of the more, as it were, controlled writing we saw in the other 7 chapters. Also, this chapter felt kinda rushed. He doubles his height--from 7.5ish to 15ish feet--in roughly four paragraphs...

Well, sorry to be so critical, buddy, but...as I've said, I was pretty excited about this story, it seemed like new territory for you in terms of characterization & stuff, and this chapter seems to turn its back--if not slap in the face--a lot of that. I mean, Ian goes from just about ready to accept matt's muscle/size lust in the last chapter, to admitting it even in this one, to crushed at the end. And I'm sure literary analysts would conject something about Ian allegorically representing Matt's "Conscience" or the "Voice of Reason"--as well as maybe his humanity, I guess--, and so it's ironic but necessary, I imagine they'd try to argue, that Matt snuff 'it' out to complete his transformation into a True Monster as he gets totally twisted on Power--but I'm just not seeing it. I mean, obviously I drew that from more than analytic clich?, but it's not substantively there in this chapter or the other 7. This just felt....rushed & dismissive of itself and the story as a whole.
Sorry to be harsh, man, you know me well enough to know it isn't personal or me just being an asshole, but rather a constructive supportive friend--or trying

(As usual though: although hasty, the growth was pretty hot, man)
~Chris

Things happen.
  #6   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:00 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Thanks for providing an ending to this great series!
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 09:06 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

shit; double posted; sorry >.<
~CP

Things happen.
  #8   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 09:40 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
I know it was rushed, and I hated ending it this way because There actually was a lot more to the story in my head. But the story was going to become increasingly more complicated (because of his size) and the fact I have ADHD So I lose interest haha. I am going to try and keep my newer stories around 4-5 LONG chapters and then hopefully stop. Its usually because I get a new story in my head and i get so excited I lose interest in the old one. Anyway If you wanna know the run down of where the story was heading before the crazy growth and smashing here is a summery

Matt was going to apologize for growing while Ian was shopping and they were going to then venture out and find a house together so Matt could have more room to grow. Even though Matt told Ian he would slow down because of the move and his insatiable desire to flex every-time he gets in front of a mirror he grows more and more everyday and his growth actually becomes almost uncontrollable. Then Later in the week a youtube video is posted Of Matt's growth in the gym and then it later hits the news and pretty much takes the world by storm. Matt loves this and has Ian call up the media so they can get some actual pictures of him and he scores some magazine covers etc.. He also finds his fans wanna see him grow again in real life, so he sets up basically an event at a local gym all about him. Now Matt hasn't grown for a while and he really wants to show off so he completely lets lose growing another 2-3 feet actually scaring the crowd of people, some of them even screaming during the even "He's getting to big" and Matt replying "You Guys Didn't say how Much you "
Then when they get home Matt is to huge to fit through any door so he has to break down a wall and this is when Ian starts to express his concern for Matt's growth and Pretty much begs him to stop because he realizes he's getting to big to love or do anything with. So There was going to be two ending's I had in mind. One was going to be Matt Realizes he loves Ian more then anything and stops his growth, well as much as he can. And then the second ending was as the days goes by Matt's body actually starts to grow uncontrollable and finally Matt realizes what his body wants and need's and ultimately what he wants and Lets lose and basically grows out of the house smashing things etc..

SO there you have it! If anyone wants to write the alternative version of the story based off this general story line, or what ever else you wanna throw in You have my absolute permission

Your young, dumb, and hung writer
-Alex
aka soccerstud88

Last edited by soccerstud88; August 3rd, 2008 at 09:51 AM.
  #9   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
A little bummed that this is all we'll get from you, but I understand wanting to move on to something else. Sounds like the beginnings of a GREAT macro story though! >)
  #10   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 04:20 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Well, my "young, dumb, and hung" friend :P

Glad to hear you've got new stories brewing, but especially that this wasn't a total "sell-out" on writing or whatever, y'know? Cuz I can totally understand getting excited about new stories and moving on from old ones and so forth, or whatever; but you know this about me, fellow writers and all. Speaking of which, we really DO need to get back to chatting on yahoo I've kinda missed ya, ya big oaf :P

Meanwhile, again, I'm excited to hear you've got some more goodies in the works, maybe i'll be on later and you can tell me all the juicy details?
take care man,
~Chris

PS: what i meant was that where you would have taken it sounds hot/good, so at least your head was in the right place even if your heart/dick weren't so much anymore, or however it'd go ;p

Things happen.

Last edited by sexiscriptor; August 3rd, 2008 at 04:25 PM.
  #11   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2008, 11:48 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Well...

Yes, I felt somewhat sad at the ending of this series. If people got that ridiculously huge, then things might happen and people could die, but the pointless murder of someone that you once CLAIMED to care about always makes me sad. It's like believing that someone loved you and then having them shoot you in the head just because you exist. I guess the fact that we cared about the characters enough to be sad means that you are doing something right. For some reason, I almost feel more sorry for Matt due to newfound lack of empathy.

Big fan otherwise...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options