The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Blue Pill Part 1

~Little Blue Pill Part 1~

I hope everyone enjoys this story, and I promise I will actually finish this one. Comments are appreciated!
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
Senior year couldn?t have come any faster. I was so excited about graduation. Although I wasn?t really the popular one that everyone loved in school, I was more of an anti-jock but I still liked to admire the school jocks from afar.
I have one really close friend in high school, Eric, and he has been my best bud since second grade when I first moved to Fletcher Valley. Since then I really haven?t made any other friends, just enemies. The fact that I have never dated any girls doesn?t help me out either. It?s not that I don?t find the girls attractive but I find the guys in our school more attractive.
Every chance I get I try catching a peek at one of the hot muscle jocks naked, flaunting around their goods in the locker room. Just a quick glance and that would be masturbation material inside my head for at least a week. Every time I did look at those hot sweaty muscles coming in off of the football field I would become envious of those rippling biceps and huge juicy pecs, wishing that they were mine.
Now don?t get me wrong I?m no flimsy geek, I workout on a day to day basis but it just doesn?t seem to do me any good. At 5?5 140 pounds I?m not very much to look at.
As I look at those huge high school muscle gods I pray that they would just acknowledge my existence. Well it happened sooner than I was expecting and not in a good way either. ?Luke what the fuck do you think your staring at!?!?
Oh shit, it was Chris the football teams captain, he looks pissed. I tried to turn around as fast as I could so I could get a running start. Next thing I know I am being wheeled around by a big strong hand on my shoulder, I caught a quick glimpse of the huge bunched up ball of muscle on his bicep with veins popping out all over the place and his forearm engorged after a hard practice. Next thing I know it was lights out for me!!!!!!!???..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When I came to, the locker room was empty and silent except for the hum of the air conditioner running. I slowly got up on my elbows, and as I looked down at my light blue shirt I noticed blood stains were quickly forming on my shirt. I tilted my head back and squeezed my nose shut. I had a terrible headache. I knew I had some pain killers back in my bag in my locker.
As I stood up I grabbed onto the lockers for support. I took my time slowly making my way to the senior hallway. I happened to glance at the clock in sophomore hall, it was 7:30 the football game had already started. ?Shit I was supposed to meet Eric before the game for pizza. Oh well I am sure he will understand when I tell him I got socked by the football captain.? Although its going to be kind of hard to explain to Eric why he knocked me out.
I finally reached my locker and took my hand off of my nose to put in the combination to my locker and I realized my nose had stopped its gushing. A click and my locker was open. I rummaged through my bag, it was pitch black in the hall except for some light that was streaming in at the end of the hall. So I really couldn?t see what I was grabbing in my bag.
Ahhhh there it is, I pulled the bottle out and popped the cap off and swallowed two pills. I didn?t need any water because I don?t have much of a gag reflex. My mouth also produces a lot of saliva so I guess that helps in the process of dry swallowing the pills.
It must have been half time cause I could hear the football players coming in from the field. I heard the gym doors open and the sound of voices and cleats hitting the floor die out. Although there was a few voices left I heard someone say that they forgot their spare jock in their locker. Oh fuck it was Chris?s voice, he must be the one that?s coming to get his jock. Fuck I have to hide, and fast.
I quickly ran behind a stack of chairs at the opposite end of the hall and I ducked down. Just in time too, cause Chris rounded the corner just at that moment.
I was trying to remember where his locker was when the next thing I know he is right in front of me and the stack of chairs is the only thing between me staying safe and getting pounded again. I tried to be still as possible while he put in his combination, ?12-34-22?, Chris said aloud to himself. Click!! My heart was racing as he opened his locker, hoping he wouldn?t notice me behind the stack of chairs.
Even though I was cared for my life at that moment I couldn?t keep concentrated because my mind was on something else at the moment. Since the windows were giving off some light from behind me, I could see through the chairs that Chris had the biggest hard on I have ever seen, I can?t believe he is not wearing a cup. His dick had to be at least 10 inches long and 4 inches wide and his balls were the size of tennis balls. They were huge!
I was starting to get a huge boner myself just looking at Chris?s monster in his pants. I couldn?t resist any longer, I had to relieve the pressure building in my pants. I slowly undid my belt trying to make as little noise as possible and then I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs.
I had just grabbed a hold of my rock hard cock ready to jack off a load, when my belt buckle flopped off of my pants and made a loud clanking noise on the tile floor. ?Who the fucks there?!?? Chris asked angrily. Oh shit I am dead I thought to myself.
I quickly looked back through the chairs to see if Chris had figured out where the sound had come from, but there was no one there. As I turned to my left all I could see was a huge piece of throbbing jock cock in my face. As I began my upward assent of vision, I noticed that Chris had his shirt slightly up revealing his deep ridges of abs and a nice dark treasure trail running along his abs and into his pants.
?See something you like?? I was still trying to figure out why I was still alive. ?Tackling all those other guys out there on the field gets me pumped and horny as hell and I don?t think I can wait for the game to end to relieve this.? He grabbed onto his big piece of meat fondling his balls. ?So I have ten minutes, I guess you will have to do.? He reached into his locker and pulled out a bottle of pills. He dropped one of the blue pills into his and, popped the pill in his mouth and threw his head back. Then he said in his deep baritone voice, ?Prepare yourself cause this is going to be an experience you will never forget.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hotmuscle_101 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 26th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options