The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2008, 11:30 AM

sl97aq
Andrew Chapter 27: Andrew's Night With Carrie

Andrew arrived at his house to pack an overnight bag for his stay at Carrie's house that night. Once he got inside his house, he found his dad sitting at the kitchen table drinking some coffee and reading a newspaper.

"Catching up on some reading Dad?" Andrew asked him, sitting down on the other side of the table.

"Yes son," Chad replied. "Between my work at the office today and arranging Sarah's surprise party, I didn't get any time alone."

"Yeah, but before I got home, you had some time alone, just like you did during that car accident 20 years ago," Andrew said. "At least, according to you."

"Why are you bringing this up son?" Chad asked him, a quick look of guilt flashing across his face.

"You told me that the accident occured on an isolated road, and that since you shattered your kneecap against the dashboard, you couldn't walk for help," Andrew said. "And even if you had a carphone, I bet it was smashed in the accident. So who called the ambulance right away, so that it got there in 20 minutes?"

"Your mom did Andrew," Chad replied; bracing himself for an angry outburst from his son. When he saw Andrew's fists clenching in fury, he rushed through the rest of his explanation. "Despite what you may have heard Andrew, your mother was not hurt in the accident, because she was wearing a seatbelt. She walked to the nearest house, after chewing me out for being stupid enough to drive drunk. She called the ambulance from there and it soon arrived to take me to the hospital, where I had emergency reconstructive surgery on my knee. But my torn ACL and shattered kneecap prevented me from ever playing professional football again, and that accident almost caused your mother to break up with me! The only thing that kept us together was the outright lies about drugs and other women that the media made up after the accident. Your mother stood up for me against the media and set them straight. Then we decided to return to Canada and distance ourselves from the mess I had caused by driving drunk."

"Thanks for telling me the truth Dad," Andrew said, unclenching his fists. "I'm very relieved that David was wrong about most of what he said on Sunday. He was only right about a women being in the car with you, but he was wrong about her being hurt!"

"Don't tell me that you've been listening to David!" Chad shouted incredulously. "I thought you were smarter than that son!"

"And I thought you were smart enough not to keep secrets from me after our little chat on Saturday morning!" Andrew reminded him with a frown.

"You're right son," Chad realized, standing up and holding out his hand. "I'll apologize for keeping secrets if you'll apologize for believing the worst rumours about me."

"It's a deal Dad," Andrew agreed, shaking Chad's hand gently and standing up.

"Speaking of deals, I have another one to make with you," Chad said.

"What's that Dad?" Andrew asked him, looking at his watch. "Can you hurry up and tell me? I want to get over to Carrie's house and ask her father something before Carrie and I sleep over there together."

"My deal is related to that," Chad advised Andrew. "You go upstairs and get packed for your overnight at Carrie's house and I'll tell you all about it when you get back downstairs."

So Andrew went upstairs and packed a bag for his stay at Carrie's house that night. Chad stayed downstairs and sorted through some papers, trying to find the particular one that related to his upcoming deal with his son.

By the time Andrew got downstairs with his overnight bag, Chad had found the paper he had been looking for.

"Are you all ready to spend the night at Carrie's house son?" Chad asked Andrew.

"Yes I am Dad," Andrew replied, setting his bag down by the front door. "What is this deal that you want to make with me?"

"It's related to your upcoming engagement with Carrie," Chad replied, noticing a gentle smile appear on Andrew's face. "You are planning to ask Ron's permission to marry his daughter, aren't you?"

"Come on Dad; no one does that anymore!" Andrew reminded him, coming back to the kitchen.

"That may be true, but one of the mottos of the Canadian Forces is 'Duty with Honour'," Chad reminded Andrew.

"Yeah it is Dad," Andrew replied impatiently, wondering what point his dad was trying to make. He began walking towards the front door and Chad stepped into his path. "Want to get out of my way Dad?"

"Sure, if you'll do the honourable thing and ask Ron if you can marry his daughter," Chad replied. "It only makes sense to ask Carrie's dad, considering that you asked permission from Carrie's mom in Miami."

"Okay Dad; I'll ask Ron for Carrie's hand if that will make you happy," Andrew agreed. He reached the front door and went to open it when he noticed Chad's foot in the way. "I'm doing what you want Dad; now step aside please."

"Just a minute son; don't you want to hear what I'll do to help you with your engagement with Carrie?" Chad asked him.

"You've got one minute Dad; then I open this door whether your foot's in the way or not!" Andrew decided. He set the timer on his watch and growled, "Timer's running Dad: start talking, now!"

"I have the perfect engagement ring for you to give Carrie," Chad said quickly.

"Hey, thanks a lot Dad," Andrew said gratefully. "That will certainly make things easier."

"Especially financially, considering that you're both saving for college," Chad reminded him. "I just found the paper with the post office box number on it. Once I find the key for the P.O. box, I'll give it to you and you can retrieve the ring and get it re-sized for Carrie. It was originally given to your great-grandmother, whose name was Carrie actually, and it has been passed down the male side of the family over the past 75 years. Now it's your turn to give it to your fiancee."

"Thanks a lot Dad," Andrew said, slipping his hands around his father's waist and setting him aside carefully. "Well, you got your explanation done in time Dad. Can I go to Carrie's house now?"

"Yes you can son," Chad replied, stepping out of the way as Andrew opened the front door. "Have a good night with Carrie and I'll see you in a couple of days when you come by to get more clothes."

"What are you talking about Dad?" Andrew asked him in confusion, pausing in the doorway. "I'll probably be back here with Carrie tomorrow night."

"Not if your talk with Ron goes the way I think it will," Chad disagreed. "If I were Carrie's father, I would want to keep you two under the same roof for at least the first week, to make sure you treat Carrie right while you sleep in the same bed with her."

"Good point Dad," Andrew said, holding out his hand. Chad shook it and Andrew said, "Thanks for this informative and helpful chat Dad. See you later in the week."

"See you later son; have fun with Carrie tonight!" Chad shouted as Andrew got into his car.

"That's the whole point to spending the night with her!" Andrew reminded his dad with a chuckle. He backed out of the driveway and waved as he drove down the street. "See you in a few days!"

Chad waved to his son and went inside to bed.

Andrew drove down the street to Carrie's house, smiling at the thought of putting his family engagement ring on Carrie's slender finger.

Andrew came by Carrie's house after dropping Mike off and saw Carrie's father sitting on the front steps. Andrew parked his car in the driveway, got out, and then walked up to the front steps.

"Hello sir, how are you doing tonight?" Andrew asked Ron.

"I'm just fine Andrew," Ron replied, as Andrew came up the walkway.

"Where's Carrie?" Andrew asked, stopping in his tracks as he saw Ron step in front of the front door. "Why are you blocking my entrance into your house?"

"I sent Carrie on an errand so that you and I can talk about your future with her," Ron replied. "Come inside Andrew and I'll explain why we need to talk."

"Yes sir," Andrew said, following Ron into the house. "I need to tell you some things as well, now that I think about it."

"You mean how you unofficially proposed to Carrie during Thanksgiving Weekend?" Ron guessed, as he led the way into the house.

"How did you know about that; did Carrie tell you about the proposal when she got home?" Andrew asked Ron in suprise.

"No Andrew, but you just did," Ron replied with a smug grin, as he closed the front door. "I saw the look of joy on her fae after the Miami trip, so I had my suspicions that you had proposed to her. But I didn't have confirmation of that fact until-"

"-I blurted it out just now," Andrew realized with an embarrassed grin. "Pretty good trick sir; it takes a lot to fool me."

"Well, you are a really smart guy Andrew," Ron said. "I'm sure that you're smart enough to ask me for permission to marry Carrie before you officially propose to her."

] "Of course sir," Andrew replied, as they sat down at the dining room table. "But first, I wanted to ask your permission for Carrie and I to sleep together in the same bed: both here and at my parent's house."

"I have no problem with that Andrew," Ron assured him, smiling at his future son-in-law. "Given how happy you've made Carrie, I won't have any trouble with granting you permission to marry her either, just as my wife didn't in Miami."

"That makes me feel a lot better sir," Andrew said, smiling with relief. "I didn't want to wait too long after my unofficial proposal to Carrie to get your permission to marry her. I understand from your wife that you want to have the ceremony here: in your backyard."

"That's correct Andrew," Ron agreed, smiling at Andrew. "I'll make a deal with you: you arrange the perfect proposal evening for Carrie and my wife and I will take care of all the arrangements for the wedding. Nothing would make us more proud than to have our daughter marry such a fine man as yourself."

"It's a deal sir," Andrew promised him, shaking his hand gently. "Is there anything else you'd like to talk about before Carrie gets home?"

"Yes Andrew, but it's a rather sensitive subject so I don't quite know how to ask you the question," Ron replied.

"I think I can anticipate what your question is sir," Andrew realized. "You want to know if Carrie and I are sleeping together in the literal sense and not just in the platonic sense."

"That's correct Andrew," Ron said, holding his breath as he waited for Andrew's answer.

"Carrie and I are not having sex sir," Andrew assured his future father-in-law. He smiled when he saw the look of relief on Ron's face. "Carrie and I are both still virgins, and that's because we've been saving ourselves for each other."

"I'm very glad to hear that Andrew," Ron said, letting out a big sigh of relief. "I know that you're both 18 now, but if you could at least promise me that you won't have sex until you're officially engaged, I'd feel a lot better about you both sleeping in the same bed under my roof."

"We were going to save ourselves for our wedding night actually, but I'm glad you'e okay with us skipping ahead," Andrew informed Ron.

"You just proved, with what you just said, why you'll be the perfect man to marry my daughter," Ron informed Andrew. "Rushing into sex and taking advantage of Carrie has never occured to you, has it Andrew?"

"No it hasn't sir, because I'm so big and strong now that I'm afraid that I'll hurt her if I get too excited," Andrew replied. "Of course, there is another reason I didn't want to have much physical contact with her at all over the past week."

"What reason would that be Andrew?" Ron asked him, looking confused.

"Carrie turned 18 one week before I did, which means that she was dating a minor for a week!"

"Well you're right in the eyes of the law, but I doubt it would have mattered to everyone who knows that you two are meant to be together Andrew," Ron assured him. "But you're proving that you have a good head on your shoulders, thinking of things like that. Of course, now that you're both legally consenting adults, there's nothing to stop you from taking your relationship as far as you want to."

"That's true sir, but I'm not sure I want to talk about that right now," Andrew said. "I don't think I could go on living if I accidentally hurt Carrie by getting too physical with her!"

"That's a very good attitude Andrew," Ron commended him. "I can see that you are just as committed to Carrie's safety as I am. I have no trouble letting you become the new man in Carrie's life, now that you're 18 years old. I know that you'll protect her and keep her safe just like I would. So, you have my permission to marry my daughter and sleep in the same bed with her. Just keep treating Carrie like a lady, as you have during the past seven years, and I will have no trouble calling you 'son' one day."

"Thank you very much sir," Andrew said, standing up and shaking Ron's hand. "I won't let you down sir!"

"I hope not Andrew, because even though I have no chance of hurting you, that won't stop me from trying if you hurt Carrie!" Ron warned him.

"Understood sir," Andrew said seriously, trying not to smirk at the thought of Ron Peterson trying to take him down. Then Andrew realized that Ron was about 200 pounds and six feet tall. "I won't hurt Carrie, either emotionally or physically!"

"I know you won't Andrew," Ron assured him. "You've held Carrie's heart in your hands all this time and you haven't dropped it. Good for you son."

"Did you just call me son?" Andrew asked Ron in surprise.

"Yes I did Andrew," Ron replied. "I was just trying it out to see how it sounded."

"And how did it sound sir?" Andrew asked Ron, not ready to call him Dad because he already had one.

"It sounded quite natural Andrew, but then my wife and I had been hoping for a while now that you and Carrie would get married before you went off to university together."

"Yes, Mrs. Peterson said the same thing eight days ago in Miami," Andrew realized.

"I know; she told me about the chat she had with you and Carrie when they got back," Ron said. "Carrie has no idea that I know about your upcoming engagement however, and I'd like it to stay that way. Then I can surprise her with my approval when the official announcement comes."

"Sounds good to me sir; Carrie doesn't even know that I was planning to ask your permission to marry her," Andrew said. "So it will be quite a surprise when she finds out!"

"Yes it will Andrew," Ron agreed. "Have you already started making engagement preparations?"

"Yes I have sir, but I want them to be a surprise," Andrew replied.

"Good for you Andrew," Ron said. "Now, since I have granted permission for you and Carrie to sleep in the same bed, when would you like to start?"

"Would tonight be okay?" Andrew asked him. "I already have an overnight bag in my car."

"Yes, tonight would be fine," Ron said. "Given the late hour, it only makes sense for you to stay over tonight, especially when you told Carrie that you would see her at home later. You must have been fairly confident that I would grant permission for you two to sleep in the same bed to tell her that."

"Yes I was sir," Andrew said. "There is something else that I'm hoping you will grant permission for."

"You and Carrie want to go away alone this weekend," Ron guessed.

"How did you know that?" Andrew asked incredulously.

"The errand Carrie is on is related to that trip," Ron said. "Since you took her away for Thanksgiving weekend, she's planning to take you away this coming weekend."

"And you're granting permission for that so quickly?" Andrew asked him in astonishment.

"Yes Andrew, because you're the only one I trust completely with her safety!" Ron informed him. "It may be a bit sexist of me to say this, especially since Carrie can take care of herself, but it makes me feel a lot better that she has a big strong man backing her up."

"I prefer to think that you're just being a little overprotective," Andrew corrected him. "I can certainly understand that, feeling very protective of Carrie myself."

"Good for you Andrew," Ron said, coming over to the table with a bag of chips and bowl of dip. "We might as well eat something while we wait for Carrie to get home. You're big enough that you must have a huge appetite."

"Yeah, I eat a third, and sometimes a fourth, helping at every meal!" Andrew bragged. "Good thing my father's a corporate executive or he wouldn't have the income to keep feeding me!"

"Yes, and if you get into the NFL like he did, then you will have the income to take care of Carrie throughout your married lives," Ron realized. "I'm very glad that you have a corporate back-up plan in place, just like your father did."

"I also have a military backup plan in place as well," Andrew informed him.

"Yes, your great size and strength would certainly be an asset in a military career," Ron agreed. "I don't think Carrie would have to worry about you coming home in a casket after deployment!"

"Yeah my dad agrees," Andrew said. "My great size and strength will certainly prepare me for any challenges I might face in combat! And playing on the football team all these years will certainly prepare me to live and work with my colleagues for months at a time! But I would actually like to talk to you about the preparations I have started making for my upcoming engagement to your daughter."

"Go ahead Andrew; I want to hear all about them," Ron said.

So Andrew told him how he was planning to use his great-grandmother's ring as Carrie's engagement ring.

"So the ring goes from one Carrie to another," Ron realized, once Andrew told him that his great-grandmother's name had been Carrie. "That's a very good idea Andrew: keeping the ring in the family like that."

"What do you mean by 'in the family' sir?" Andrew asked him in confusion. "Our families are still seperate!"

"Only until you get married to my daughter Andrew," Ron reminded him. "Then our two families will become one and the ring will stay in that one larger family."

"I see what you mean now sir," Andrew said.

"I'm glad you do Andrew," Ron said. "I think you'd better start calling me Ron now; consider it a precursor to calling me Dad."

"Won't Carrie suspect that I've already told you about the engagement plans if I start calling you Ron?" Andrew asked him.

"Good question Andrew, and the answer would be: if you call me 'sir' in front of her, she won't suspect a thing," Ron said with a crafty smile.

"Sounds good to me Ron," Andrew said, smiling back at him, "So, now that you granted permission for me to sleep over here tonight, whose house should we sleep in tomorrow night?"

"Oh, you think this isn't a one time thing Andrew?" Ron teased him with a grin. When Andrew looked over at him in surprise, Ron informed him, "I'm just kidding Andrew! You and Carrie can sleep here this week, and then sleep over at your house next week!"

"Good thing I have a double bed in my room!" Andrew realized. "I need one, considering how tall and wide I am!"

"Yes, and it's a good thing that you already have your father's permission for Carrie to sleep over at your house next week!" Ron informed him. Andrew looked over in surprise again and Ron said, "You didn't think that good news like an upcoming engagement stays a secret, did you Andrew? Your father told me all about it when you got back from Miami last week!"

"But you're not going to tell your wife or Carrie the plans I have already made, are you Ron?" Andrew asked him.

"No Andrew, I'm going to keep it a surprise for both of them," Ron assured him. "It's more suspensful that way."

"Thanks a lot Ron," Andrew said, sighing in relief. "I promised Carrie that I would make the official proposal more special than the first one on the beach in the moonlight and I intend to keep that promise!"

"I have no doubt that you'll make my daughter very happy," Ron said. "That's why I'm granting you to permission to get married before you go off to university. I'm sure you know how unusual it is for two people to get married at your age."

"Yes I do Ron, but since Carrie and I are meant to be together, we didn't see the point in waiting any longer!"

"Yes, that's why Carrie told me about your moonlight proposal and she also asked me if you could stay over every night," Ron informed him. "I said yes, on the condition that I talked to you first and found out what your intentions were. Since you have stayed over multiple times and Carrie has stayed over at your house several times, I know that you haven't tried to sleep with her in the literal sense!"

"I'm too scared to Ron," Andrew admitted uncomfortably. "My strength has grown so great that I'm afraid I'd hurt her accidentally!"

"But I hope you won't let that stop you when the time comes," Ron said. Andrew looked over at him in shock. "Don't look so shocked Andrew; my wife and I knew that you and Carrie were meant to be together from the moment you first met! Why else do you think we granted permission for you two to become boyfriend and girlfriend at age 10?"

"That's a good point sir," Andrew realized. "So you're okay with Carrie and I having kids someday?"

"I actually look forward to becoming a grandfather," Ron admitted. "Nothing would make me more proud to hold my grandson in my hands for the first time, knowing that he'll grow up to become as big and strong as his father."

"Well, I'm glad that you're okay with Carrie and I becoming intimate once we get married," Andrew said with a relieved look on his face. "Now I have to figure out how to do it without hurting her."

"It seems that you have already compensated for your great strength by being very gentle with Carrie," Ron realized. "So I'm sure that you'll make the first time special for both of you on your wedding night. It will be the first time for both of you, right Andrew?"

"Yes sir!" Andrew assured him. "Carrie and I are both saving ourselves for marraige, I can assure you of that sir!"

"Good man Andrew; I wouldn't trust anyone else to make Carrie's first time as special as it should be," Ron said with a small smile. "You're the only person I trust to make Carrie's life complete."

"Thank you sir; I'll do my best," Andrew said quietly, looking very uncomfortable.

"I know you will Andrew," Ron said. He noticed how uncomfortable Andrew looked and he added, "I think I've made you uncomfortable enough for one night Andrew. Let's talk about something else before Carrie gets home."

"Good idea sir," Andrew said. "What should we talk about?"

"I've noticed that Carrie isn't the only person you've treated more gently since you attained superhuman strength," Ron replied. "You haven't knocked anyone out on the football field this season."

"You're right sir, because I have to treat everyone more gently now, not just Carrie," Andrew informed him. "No one can stand up to my great strength now, except Steve of course. And he's still weaker than I am because I was genetically enhanced one month before he was!"

"Maybe that explains why even he was so scared of you today Andrew," Ron said. "When I told him I'd be seeing you tonight, he warned me to be very careful around you! Why would he say that?"

"No idea," Andrew lied, trying to stall for time. "Where is Steve and your wife anyway?"

"Steve's sleeping over at Sue's house and my wife is out of town this week on a business trip," Ron replied. "But don't change the subject Andrew! I think you know why Steve was so scared of you today!"

"It's my new outfit sir," Andrew replied. "My leather jacket makes me look really tough and my cowboy boots make me four inches taller! I stand seven feet tall with my boots on! And I have also gained about ten pounds of muscle since Miami! I weigh 360 pounds now and I just benched 7000 pounds in the gym this morning!"

"That's astonishing Andrew!" Ron shouted in amazement. A hint of fear crept into his eyes as he added, "That's probably why you fill out your clothes so much!"

"Yeah I would have thought that 4XL clothes would fit me loosely, like my 4XL football jacket does," Andrew said. "I haven't grown so much that I fill out 4XL clothes yet! However, I think Carrie tricked me when she bought me these clothes sir!"

"What do you mean Andrew?" Ron asked him.

"Look at how tight my jeans and leather jacket are sir!" Andrew shouted. "I think Carrie just told me that she was buying me 4XL clothes, but she actually picked out the tightest 3XL clothes she could find! That's why every one of my muscles is clearly defined!"

"Did Carrie actually say that she was going to buy you 4XL clothes?" Ron asked him.

"I don't think so sir," Andrew realized. "I just assumed that she was when she agreed that we should find some clothes that could contain my muscles!"

"Barely contain is more like it Andrew," Ron realized. "I can see the seams on your jacket straining from here! I think you'd better take your jacket off and check the label to see if your hunch is correct!"

"Good idea sir, because I haven't checked any of the labels on these clothes," Andrew realized. "I just assumed that Carrie was going to pick the right size of clothes for me and it seemed like she did, at least for the outfits I tried on anyway!"

"So she gave you some bait and you fell for it Andrew!" Ron chuckled. "You're supposed to be smarter than that Andrew!"

"I am!" Andrew realized, pointing to his car. "I have a whole overnight bag packed with 4XL clothes in the trunk of my car! I'll go get changed now and then Carrie's plan to see all my muscles will be foiled!"

"Too late Andrew!" Ron laughed, pointing to the car lights appearing in the driveway. "That's Carrie's car pulling into the driveway right now!"

"Rats!" Andrew screamed in frustration. "You mean I have to wear these skintight clothes until Carrie and I go to bed?"

"I think that's for Carrie to decide," Ron realized, opening the front door. "Hi Carrie, did you errand go well?" he asked her as she walked up the driveway.

"Yes it did Dad; my plans for this weekend are complete," Carrie replied, as she stepped into the house. "Is Andrew here yet?"

"Yes he's here; didn't you see his car in the driveway?" Ron asked her in surprise.

"No I didn't, because you forgot to turn on the front lights Dad!" Carrie informed him. "I almost hit the curb turning into the driveway!"

"After all your talk about me protecting Carrie, you certainly didn't do a good job protecting her by leaving the driveway dark for her!" Andrew admonished Ron.

"Neither did you, since you didn't notice that they weren't on until Carrie pointed it out!" Ron snapped at him.

"Stop fighting!" Carrie snapped at them. "What's the matter with the two of you?"

"I guess we're just tired; it's been a very long day," Andrew realized.

"Well I'm tired enough that I'm going to bed now," Ron said. He reached out to shake Andrew's hand. "Sorry for snapping at you Andrew."

"That's okay sir; I'm sorry that I yelled at you first!" Andrew said, shaking his hand gently. "Have a good sleep sir."

"You and Carrie will too, once you tell her the good news Andrew," Ron said.

"Oh yeah!" Andrew remembered, turning to Carrie. "Your dad has granted permission for the two of us to sleep in the same bed in this house Carrie."

"That's great Andrew!" Carrie shouted in excitement, noticing the smug grin on his face. She jumped into his massive arms and snuggled up against his monstrous chest. "I can't tell you how happy that makes me Big Man! Thanks a lot Dad!"

"You're welcome Carrie," Ron said, smiling at the grin on Carrie's face. "Good night you two."

"Goodnight sir," Andrew said, waving with his free arm as he held Carrie up effortlessly with his right arm. He looked down at Carrie as her father headed upstairs and asked her, "Do you want to go to bed now or should we relax by the fire for a while?"

"It's your decision Big Man; you're the one in charge here!" Carrie reminded him, pointing to his massive arm around her waist.

"You've got that right Little Girl!" Andrew growled, shoving Carrie gently against the wall.

As Carrie dangled almost a foot above the ground, pinned to wall by Andrew's iron grip, she marvelled at his gentle touch as he stroked her face gently with his free hand. She melted into his tender embrace as he kissed her softly and she couldn't resist massaging his muscular torso through his skintight leather jacket.

"Your skintight leather jacket makes you look so hot!" Carrie informed Andrew, closing her eyes in ecstacy.

"Is that why you bought me such a tight jacket Carrie?" Andrew asked her.

"What are you talking about Andrew?" Carrie asked him innocently. "You've just grown so big and strong in one week that you fill out even a 4XL football jacket!"

"Did you say football jacket?" Andrew asked her, getting a look of realization on his face. He slid Carrie down the wall gently and then headed for the front door. "Wait right here Carrie; I'll be right back."

Andrew walked outside to get the overnight bag from the trunk of his car. Then he came back inside and set the bag down on the sofa.

"What are you doing Andrew?" Carrie asked him, as he opened up the bag.

"I'm taking out my 4XL football jacket so that I can try it on and see if it's as tight as the leather jacket I'm currently wearing," Andrew replied. He turned to Carrie and grinned. "Do you want to help me take my jacket off?"

"You know I always want to help you take your clothes off Andrew!" Carrie reminded him with a sexy grin.

"Just my jacket Carrie; at least until we go to bed," Andrew warned her with a smug grin.

"Okay Big Man!" Carrie shouted in excitement, tugging futily at the zipper on his leather jacket. She struggled to unzip his jacket but she had a lot of trouble. "Rats, your jacket is too tight for me to unzip it Andrew! How am I supposed to get you out of it?"

"With my help!" Andrew informed her, placing his massive fingers over hers. "We'll pull together Carrie: one, two, three!"

Working together, Andrew and Carrie managed to get his jacekt unzipped so that he could take it off.

"Wow Andrew, look at your muscles!" Carrie shouted in excitement.

"Let me get in front of a mirror and then I can!" Andrew reminded her, stepping towards the fireplace. "But first, I want to test my theory!"

"What theory Andrew?" Carrie asked him, having no idea that Andrew had caught onto the clothing trick she had played on him the day before.

"One look at the label of my leather jacket will tell you," Andrew replied. He turned his jacket inside out until he could see the label. "Aha! I knew this jacket was 3Xl, not 4XL!" He stepped towards Carrie threateningly and growled, "I think you have some explaining to do Carrie!"

"I'm sorry Andrew!" Carrie apologized, as Andrew backed her up against the wall. "I just wanted you to show off all your muscles so that you'd look tough and intimidating without having to act that way! But it seems to have backfired!"

"What do you mean Carrie?" Andrew asked her, getting worried when he saw the fear in her eyes. He grabbed her small shoulders gently with his massive hands and begged her, "Come on Carrie; you can tell me. I won't get mad!"

"It seems like you're acting tough and aggressive because of the skintight clothes I bought you!" Carrie informed him. She tried not to wince at the strength in Andrew's gentle grip and added, "I just wanted to eliminate your shyness by getting you skintight clothes, not turn you into a cocky arrogant jock!"

"What'd you expect Carrie?" Andrew asked her incredulously, stepping back and flexing his massive rippling bicep. "Are you expecting me to be shy when I can show off a body like this?"

"I guess you're right," Carrie agreed uneasily, terrified at the huge veins running across Andrew's monstrous bicep.

"You bet I'm right Little Girl!" Andrew growled softly, flexing his massive bicep just inches from Carrie's face. "Feel the true power of the Muscle God baby!"

Carrie felt overcome with desire and fear at the same time and she could only stare up in awe at Andrew's massive frame looming over her. Andrew's biceps bulged insanely in his skintight t-shirt, rippling with massive veins that pulsed with power. Andrew's pecs rippled with strength and power, stretching the chest of his t-shirt almost to the breaking point.

Andrew grinned at first as his massive frame towered over Carrie, completely enveloping her in his huge shadow. Then he frowned with concern when he saw the fear on her face and he lowered his massive arm to place a massive hand on her shoulder.

"I didn't scare you again, did I Carrie?" Andrew asked her, already knowing the answer.

"I'm afraid you did Andrew," Carrie replied reluctantly. "And it's not just your size, it's your attitude!"

"Well I can't do anything about my size, because I'm just going to get bigger and stronger!" Andrew predicted, pulling his 4XL football jacket out of his gym bag. He put the jacket on and was pleased to see that it was only a little snug, though it had fit perfectly at the Hurricanes game in Miami. "I'll tell you what Carrie: if this jacket gets as tight on me as my leather jacket, then I'll know that I've become too big!"

"Good idea Big Man," Carrie said with a smile as Andrew took his football jacket off. "Uh Andrew, I think that your skintight 3XL t-shirt shows that you're already too big! It looks like the seams are about to bust apart!"

"Too bad Little Girl; you wanted me to take off my shirt, now you're going to see a good show!" Andrew growled. He tried to take his skintight t-shirt off, but since it was normal material and not stretchy Underaromor, it took almost a minute to get it over his head. Then he looked in the mirror and marvelled at the awesome muscular freak that he saw there. "Oh yeah Carrie: I'm a god!" Andrew roared in excitement. "I'm a genetic freak who can crush anyone, with just one hand!" He flexed his biceps and pecs and crunched his abs over and over, making his muscles swell and turn deep red with blood. Andrew grinned as he saw the massive veins on his huge muscles pulsing with power. He turned to Carrie, all swollen and pumped up like a monster, and growled, "So baby, do you like what you see?"

Carrie stared at Andrew, frozen in shock, but overcome with desire inside. Andrew grinned as he realized that his massive muscles had some kind of hypnotic control over Carrie. To test his theory, he pointed one massive arm towards the fireplace and smirked as Carrie's eyes followed his every move. Andrew swaggered up to Carrie, completely dwarfing her with his massive shadow as he loomed over her. Carrie stared up at Andrew in awe, competing looks of desire and fear flashing across her face. Andrew waited patiently, wondering which emotion would take Carrie over so that he knew what to do next. When he saw a glazed look appear in her eyes, Andrew furrowed his brow in confusion, wondering what was going on. When Carrie swayed unsteadily and slumped towards the floor, Andrew caught her quickly and laid her gently down on the rug.

Andrew stroked Carrie's head softly as he cradled her in his lap. He realized that his massive build had caused her to become overwhelmed with desire and fear, making her faint! Andrew remembered the looks of fear on the faces of everyone he had encountered that day and then he contrasted that to the awe and admiration he had encountered from everyone on Sunday. Andrew realized that since his clothes had been the same, minus the leather jacket and cowboy boots, it was the change in attitude from the additions to his wardrobe that made everyone scared of him. He realized suddenly that arrogantly showing off all his massive muscles to scare everyone around him wouldn't help him keep his friends. As he looked down at Carrie's unconscious form in his lap, he realized that he didn't have to put his hands on anyone to cause them physical harm!

As he stroked Carrie's head gently and waited for her to wake up, he wondered if his true gentle nature could possibly remain intact throughout the football season. As he looked down at Carrie, he realized that image of her unconscious form, caused by the sight of his massive muscles, would help him remain kind and gentle. He wondered how many of his friends liked him just because he was a strong muscular role model and not because he was actually shy and gentle inside. Andrew realized that his wish to become big and strong so that everyone would admire and respect him had come true. He couldn't help wondering how long such superficial worship could last.

As Andrew finished his deep thoughts, Carrie moaned and began to wake up.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Andrew asked her, stroking her face worriedly. "You've never fainted before!"

"I was so overwhelmed by the size of your muscles and your aggressive attitude that I got dizzy and fainted!" Carrie informed him. "I couldn't help it; you're so big and muscular that it's terrifying, especially when you act really cocky and aggressive!"

"You weren't scared about 24 hours ago when I took you for a motorbike ride dressed like this Carrie!" Andrew realized.

"That's because you weren't acting tough and aggressive then!" Carrie reminded him; sitting up with Andrew's help.

"I wasn't rough with you, was I?" Andrew asked her, getting a worried look on his face.

"No Andrew, not physically, but you acted rough!" Carrie informed him, standing up. "You don't have to act like a cocky arrogant jock around me! Don't you realize that I haven't tried to seduce you since Sunday morning in Miami?"

"Yes I do, but at first I thought that it was because I scared you off!" Andrew replied. "Then I realized that you were a legal adult last Sunday and I wasn't!"

"That's true Andrew and I realized that as well on Thanksgiving Monday," Carrie said. "You know, it's strange that my parents let us sleep together in Miami under those conditions! Maybe they didn't realize that I was sleeping with a minor when I turned 18 in the early morning hours of Thanksgiving Sunday!"

"It's a good thing we just slept together in the platonic sense and not the literal sense," Andrew realized. "I didn't know why I was so uncomfortable with you coming onto me on Saturday night, but when I woke up Sunday morning, I suddenly realized that I was still a minor and you weren't! I couldn't figure out how to tell you that with everyone around, since we never got any time alone that day, so I just tried to keep you from coming onto me! But I hope you enjoyed the birthday present I gave you: the moonlight proposal on South Beach!"

"Yes I did Andrew, and now I wonder what you're going to give me for a Christmas present!" Carrie shouted in excitement.

"Not so loud Carrie; your father's trying to sleep!" Andrew admonished her, covering her mouth with one massive hand. Carrie licked his palm gently and Andrew took his hand away. "What did you do that for Carrie?"

"Now that you're 18 like I am, I don't have to hold back anymore!" Carrie reminded him, kissing him gently.

Andrew smiled and wrapped his massive hands around her gently, kissing her back as they lay down in front of the fireplace. Carrie gradually worked her fingers underneath Andrew's skintight t-shirt, which he had put back on while Carrie was unconscious. She tried to take the t-shirt off him, but it was so tight that it was practically painted on.

"What's the matter Carrie, aren't you strong enough?" Andrew teased her. "Do you need me to use my big muscles to help you out?"

Carrie nodded enthusiastically and Andrew grinned softly as he slowly slipped his t-shirt off to reveal his massive muscles. Then he stood up slowly, looming over Carrie as he displayed all his upper body muscles for her to see. Andrew's eight pack abs looked like a cobblestone walk and his monstrous pecs looked like boulders. His shoulders were as big and hard as football shoulder pads and his neck was really wide and solid. Andrew's arms bulged with inhuman strength, forced far out from his torso by his monstrous lats. Carrie's jaw dropped as she realized that Andrew had become a monster.

Andrew noticed the fear on Carrie's face and he tried to think of a way to alleviate it.

"Steve's home gym is still downstairs, isn't it Carrie?" Andrew asked her.

"Yes Andrew," Carrie stammered in fear, astonished at how massive and muscular Andrew really was. She could clearly see the veins snaking along Andrew's bulging biceps, making them look insanely huge and powerful. "Are you thinking of having a quick workout before bed?"

"Yes Carrie, and then we can have a quick shower together," Andrew reminded her. "I'll let you worship all of my muscles then!"

"Okay Andrew," Carrie agreed, letting Andrew hold her hand and lead her down to the basement. Once they got there, she asked him, "What exercises did you have in mind Andrew?"

"Bicep curls and the benchpress," Andrew replied. "Those exercises will work my arms and my chest: your favourite parts of me!"

"Sounds good to me Andrew," Carre said, as they stepped into the home gym. "But it doesn't look like Steve has any weights here that are heavy enough to challenge your massive muscles!"

"Actually, he does," Andrew realized, pointing to the barbell shelf under the mirror. "Take a look and see for yourself Carrie."

Carrie stepped closer, bent down to look at one of the barbells and shouted, "1000 pounds?! That's impossible Andrew! No one can curl 1000 pounds in one hand!"

"Let's see if you're right Carrie," Andrew decided, taking the barbell off the shelf with one hand. When he saw Carrie's amazed look, Andrew grinned and said, "So far so good Carrie! Let's see if I can curl it!"

Andrew began curling the barbell slowly, having to work harder to get it up to his chest each time. He could feel the adrenaline surging through his body, making the blood flow to his right arm. Andrew's right arm swelled up and turned deep red as the veins filled with blood. Andrew dropped the barbell to the floor after ten reps; unable to hold onto it anymore. He shook out his right arm and then picked the barbell up with his left arm. He pushed that arm to its limit, which was ten reps just like it had been with his right arm. Then he put the barbell back on the shelf and turned to Carrie.

"Good warmup Carrie," he chuckled, as his arms bulged freakishly. "I guess you were wrong: someone can curl 1000 pounds in each arm and that someone is me!"

"That's amazing Andrew!" Carrie stammered in fear. Her jaw dropped as she saw the huge veins twitching and pulsing along Andrew's huge biceps and she trembled in fear as she imagined the damage he could cause with just one arm now. "I-I'd better go back upstairs and bring your t-shirt down here."

"Good idea Carrie; I want to see if I can bust that t-shirt apart during this workout," Andrew decided.

Carrie's stomach clenched in fear as she headed upstairs. She realized that Andrew had no idea that she wanted to cover up his freakish muscles so that she didn't faint from fear again.

"I never thought that Andrew would become too big for me!" Carrie said to herself as she entered the kitchen. "At least he's still acting like a gentle giant!"

Andrew spent the time Carrie was upstairs flexing in the mirror, getting totally caught up in admiring the muscle monster he had become. He was astonished at how big and massive his arms had become after just ten reps with the 1000 pound barbells.

"Yeah, these muscles will have no trouble busting some cars apart and then crushing them into balls of metal!" Andrew roared in excitement. "I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon!"

"I wish I could be there to see it Andrew," Carrie said, as she came back downstairs with his t-shirt. "But Sue and Sarah are taking me for a girl's night out tomorrow, since they didn't get to do that this weekend or on my birthday weekend."

"I understand Carrie," Andrew said, smiling at her gently. Then his smile faded as he realized something. "You know, I'm taking Mike out to dinner after our workouts on Wednesday afternoon. He and his dad are having me over for dinner tomorrow night, so it seems only fair for me to return the favour."

"And on Thursday after school, you, Steve and Darrel have a shift at your jobs in Barrie," Carrie reminded him. "So you and I won't have an evening together until Friday night after the football game. And as I'm sure your father told you, I'm taking you out for the weekend after that!"

"Yes he did Carrie, but he didn't tell me where you're taking me!" Andrew informed her.

"It's a surprise Andrew!" Carrie reminded him. "And I'm not giving you the surprise gift I bought for that trip until then!"

"Understood Carrie," Andrew said with a soft smile. "I always love your surprises Carrie!"

"I'm glad you do Big Man!" Carrie shouted in excitment, running up to Andrew and fondling his muscular torso.

"I came down here to work out, not make out Carrie!" Andrew reminded her with a grin. "I'm not just a piece of meat you know!"

"Are you sure?" Carrie asked him with a sexy smile. She cupped her hands around his massive pecs and added, "Feels like huge slabs of beef to me!"

"Grade A Canadian Beef Carrie!" Andrew chuckled. "Only the best for you! I bet I'm good enough to eat!"

"Good enough to taste anyway!" Carrie realized. She slowly licked every contour of his muscular torso, making Andrew grin with pleasure. "How'd you like that Big Man?"

"It felt great Carrie and I hope I tasted great as well!" Andrew teased her.

"Yes you did!" Carrie assured him. "Now, are you going to put your t-shirt back on so that you can flex it apart?"

"Yes Carrie, if you can stand it when my muscles are covered up again!" Andrew teased her.

"As long as I get to touch them as I help you cover them up!" Carrie informed him. She held out his t-shirt and slipped it slowly over his head. "You're so big that I'll need your help to slide it down all the way!"

"All the way down to the ripped abs that you love to fondle Carrie?" Andrew asked her with a chuckle.

"Oh shut up Andrew!" Carrie laughed, as they pulled his t-shirt down over his massive chest. She punched his pecs and added, "Stop thinking I just want your body!"

"Why wouldn't you want my body Carrie?" Andrew asked her with a cocky grin. "Look what it can do!" He flexed his swollen biceps slowly, tearing apart the seams on his skintight sleeves. "Grrr! Feel the true power of the muscle monster Carrie!" Andrew flexed harder as Carrie put her hands on his rock-hard biceps and the shoulder seams of his t-shirt ripped apart as well. Andrew laughed as the tattered sleeves of his t-shirt fell to the ground. "Who needs to buy tank tops when I can make them for free Carrie?" Andrew laughed. "Now it's time to pump up my chest muscles so that they'll rip right through this t-shirt!"

Andrew searched through the shelves until he found enough big plates to add up to 6700 pounds: his new best lift as of that day.

Margaret must have made Steve his own weight plates just after he was enhanced in August! Andrew realized, as he carried the weight plates over to the weight bench. That must be how Steve kept his enhancement secret from everyone over the last two months, though I did notice that he grew as fast as I did! I wonder why Margaret didn't make my super weight plates first!

As Andrew put the weight plates on either end of the weight bar, he suddenly remembered that Margaret had given him his special weights the day before his birthday. Andrew remembered that Steve had turned 17 a couple of months before he had, and that they had visited Margaret and Marge's houses that following weekend in early August.

Now I remember! Andrew thought to himself as he began benching 6700 pounds. In July, after I had safely landed the station, Steve vanished just after we visited the Medical Room in Marge's house. I thought I saw his shadow outside the door as I talked with Mildred and Marge about my enhancement onboard the station! Steve must have learned about my enhancement then and decided to have himself enhanced so that he could keep up with me! And since neither of us visited Marge's house until August, that explains why he grew bigger and stronger just as fast as I did during July! The Transylvanians must have had their own dose of the serum on the station with them, which is probably what the doctors there told Steve when he stayed behind in their Medical Room just after I got enhanced! Steve has done a good job of keeping his enhancement secret until now, probably because my 'Alpha Male' personality has relegated him to the shadows while I've stolen the spotlight! He's probably still jealous of me,but because he's weaker than me! He's just as strong as I am now, but I still get all the attention!

"What are you thinking about Andrew?" Carrie asked Andrew, as he finally put the loaded bar back onto the brackets.

"I just realized that Steve must have been enhanced by the Transylvanian's serum in July, and not by Marge's," Andrew replied, panting with exhaustion. He sat up slowly, breathing heavily, and added, "I think he was listening outside the Medical Room in Marge's house when Mildred revealed to everyone in there that my enhancement allowed me to stay awake long enough to land the station. But his shadow vanished from the hallway outside, just after he heard that the Transylvanians had their own version of Marge's Enhancement Serum. So he never learned about the nasty emotional side effects in that serum, since it didn't have mood stabilizers in it! And he probably learned about Marge's serum when he stayed behind in the Medical Room of the station just after I was enhanced! The doctors probably noticed how close he was to my size and learned about how jealous Steve always has been of me! Steve must have returned to the station after he left Marge's Medical Room and forced the doctors there to give him the Transylvanian Enhancement Serum, the one without mood stabilizers in it! That explains why he was so angry and jealous at the end of July, even though he grew just as fast as I did! Of course, Dr, Johnson told me that Steve was enhanced by Marge in August, which is probably when she gave him her dose of the serum, the one with mood stabilizers in it. That explains how he caught up to my size and strength in only two months! He took two doses of the serum, while I only took one!"

"Shouldn't he have gotten bigger and stronger than you, if he took two doses of the serum?" Carrie asked him in confusion.

"My dad told me that the Enhancement Serum is only activated during moments of extreme exertion, such as during a workout," Andrew informed her. "Since I work out every day, while Steve works out every second day, that explains why we are more or less equal in our size and strength!"

"And if you keep working out twice a day, like you are now, then you'll soon exceed him in size and strength!" Carrie realized. "Is that why he got so mad and jealous on Saturday?"

"No, Steve was just trying to trick me into revealing my true strength in front of everyone," Andrew replied. "But I noticed the crowd before he did, so I managed to expose his true strength instead!"

"That was very clever Andrew," Carrie congratulated him. "But Steve is not the only one besides you who's taken the Enhancement Serum."

"Who would the other person be Carrie?" Andrew asked her.

"Darrel," Carrie replied. "He was enhanced by Marge's formula in September, on the weekend of his 18th birthday. You obviously haven't noticed that he's been growing at the same rate as you and Steve, since he always so close to your size anyway. And since he took Marge's formula, he hasn't experienced any mood swings or angry outbursts like you and Steve have."

"I wonder why I experienced emotional side effects if I got to take Marge's perfected formula," Andrew wondered, as Carrie massaged his massive chest. "Maybe I was so mad about Alexander that the mood stabilizers in the formula had no effect. But anyway, now that Steve and Darrel have been enhanced as well, it looks like the strength tests at the junkyard tomorrow will be for them as well as me!" He looked down at Carrie and noticed the impatient look on her face. "Okay Carrie, I get the hint! Let's go upstairs and have our shower!"

"Good idea Big Man," Carrie said, as Andrew swept her up with one massive arm. She snuggled against his massive chest and said, "I hope you're not mad that Steve and Darrel kept their enhancement secret from you."

"Since I did the same thing until September, I'm sure they realized I would understand," Andrew assured her as they walked upstairs. "I bet they also knew that I'd be smart enough to figure it out eventually." As they entered the living room, Andrew picked up his gym bag with his free hand. Carrie picked up his jackets and Andrew carried her effortlessly up the stairs to her bedroom. "If there's anything you need from your bedroom Carrie, you'd better get it now!"

"How about you leave your t-shirt behind?" Carrie asked him with a sexy smile.

"Okay Carrie," Andrew agreed.

He set her and his gym bag down and then began to take his t-shirt off.

"Not that way Andrew; you told me that you'd flex it apart!" Carrie reminded him.

"Are you sure you want me to do that Carrie?" Andrew asked her. "I know now how much my muscular build scares you! And I get so arrogant and cocky when I show off my muscles!"

"I'll try not to get scared if you try not to scare me," Carrie said.

"Fair enough," Andrew said, smiling at her gently. "Okay Carrie: you asked for it, and now you're going to get it!" Andrew threw back his head, flexed his chest and roared with excitement. His t-shirt just flew apart and scattered into rags that flew all over Carrie's bedroom. Andrew looked down at Carrie, his massive chest red and heaving with exertion and grinned as he saw the look of amazement on her face. "What's the matter Carrie? You got what you asked for; can't you handle it?"

"The only thing I can't handle is you!" Carrie shouted in excitement. "But I'll give it a try anyway!"

"You called me a thing Carrie!" Andrew chuckled. "I guess you can't help thinking of me as a piece of meat if I show off my beefy pecs all the time!"

"How about you show off your lower body muscles for a change?" Carrie asked him with a sexy grin. "I want to see how powerful your legs are!"

"Your wish is my command Carrie!" Andrew informed her with an arrogant grin. "Let's see if I can make my jeans fly apart like my t-shirt did!" Carrie's jaw dropped in amazement as Andrew began flexing his massive quads, making the seams on his jeans strain and tear. Andrew's face turned red with fury as he flexed harder and his quads bulged with power, making the seams of his jeans rip. "Get over here Carrie and finish the job!" Andrew ordered her. "Rip my jeans off and then worship my massive muscles!"

"Yes sir!" Carrie shouted in excitement. She crawled over to Andrew and unzipped his jeans, revealing his skintight boxers underneath. As she pulled his jeans down, she massaged his massive legs gently, making Andrew grin with pleasure. "You like that Big Man?" Carrie asked him with a sexy smile.

"Oh yeah girl!" Andrew roared, as he kicked his jeans off. He forced Carrie against the wall and ripped her shirt off, massaging her beautiful abdomen. He helped Carrie out of her bra and panties as she slid his skintight boxers down his massive legs. "God, you're so beautiful Carrie!" Andrew shouted in excitement, massaging her naked body gently.

"So are you!" Carrie assured him, getting lightheaded from Andrew's gentle touch. "Why don't we continue this in the shower Big Man?"

"Good idea Carrie," Andrew agreed, carrying her into the bathroom. He set her down on the floor and added, "Make the water boiling hot Carrie: I want to test my pain tolerance!"

"How about you do it Andrew and then turn the water down for me," Carrie suggested.

"Good idea Carrie," Andrew agreed, stepping into the shower and turning the knob all the way to right. Then he pulled the knob out to turn the water on and grinned as the hot water streamed over his naked body. Andrew could feel the adrenaline surging through him to erase the slight pain he felt and his muscles swelled up and turned deep red from the heat. "Come on in Carrie; I'm turning the water down for you," Andrew said, turning the knob to the middle.

"Okay Andrew, I trust you," Carrie said. She stepped into the shower with Andrew's help and grinned as the warm water washed over her naked body. "Thanks for turning the temperature down Andrew: the water would have been too hot for me!"

"You're welcome Carrie," Andrew said, washing her back softly. "I hope you don't complain if I'm too hot for you though!"

"I'll try to handle it!" Carrie assured him, turning around so that he could wash the front of her body. As she washed his massive torso and legs, she added "No matter how hot you get, it just makes me want you more!"

Andrew grinned and they had a good long shower, grateful for the opportunity to worship each other's bodies.

After their shower was complete, Andrew and Carrie dried off and then decided to get dressed for bed. Andrew gently slipped Carrie's bra and panties back onto her and then handed her his boxers.

"Let's see if these boxers can still fit over my massive thighs Carrie!" Andrew shouted in excitement.

"I look forward to the challenge Big Man!" Carrie assured him.

She stepped forward and slowly slid his boxers up his massive legs, taking the opportunity to massage his rock-hard calves in the process. Then she frowned with frustration as Andrew's boxers got stuck halfway up his massive thighs.

"Come on Carrie; keep pulling!" Andrew urged her. "You're the only one touch is gentle enough to pull my boxers up all the way without ripping them apart!"

"I still can't believe that you managed to tear apart the seams on your jeans just by flexing!" Carrie shouted in astonishment.

"Jeans can't stretch as much as boxers can, so don't worry Carrie!" Andrew assured her. "I won't shred my boxers yet, unless you want me to!"

"I think I've seen enough of your power for one night Big Man," Carrie informed him; finally getting his boxers pulled up all the way. She grinned as she noticed that his boxers were completely skintight, leaving nothing to the imagination. "I just want to feel your gentle touch in bed now."

"In a minute Carrie; I want to see how much bigger I am after the workout and our shower," Andrew said. He looked in the mirror and grinned as he saw his huge pecs, biceps and shoulders bulging insanely. "Yeah, I'm a god Carrie!" He laughed as he noticed the legs of his boxers hugging his quads like a second skin. Andrew flexed his thighs and watched them bulge with power, straining the tortured seams of his boxers almost to the breaking point. "God, I'm so hot Carrie!" Andrew gasped in awe, getting turned on by his massive body.

"Let me find out for myself Andrew!" Carrie ordered him, slipping under the covers. "Come her Big Man and let me worship your massive muscles!"

"Like I could ever say no to you!" Andrew chuckled, crawling under the covers to envelope Carrie in his massive arms. "Okay, you've got me Carrie: go ahead and have your way with me!"

"Don't worry Andrew, I'll help you relax," Carrie promised him, running her fingers along Andrew's rock-hard rippling biceps. Andrew flexed his right arm, making his huge bicep jump under Carrie's hand. He traced the fingers of his left hand gently down her cheek. "You're so gentle Andrew!" Carrie marvelled, as he massaged her neck softly.

Andrew smiled softly as he sat up and loomed over her, allowing her to massage his massive pecs and ripped abs softly. Then he slowly forced her back onto the bed and turned out the bedside light with his free hand. He hugged Carrie gently in his massive arms and kissed her softly. Carrie snuggled up against his massive chest, marvelling at the heat that was coming off him in waves. She felt the heat from his incredible touch send shivers of ecstacy down her spine, making her quiver with pleasure. Carrie smiled with relief, pleased that Andrew the Gentle Giant had returned.

"I love you so much Carrie and not just because you're so beautiful," Andrew said, smiling with happiness. "I'm glad that you agreed to become my fiancee."

"I'll agree to anything you ask me Andrew," Carrie promised him.

"Does that include going all the way once we're engaged Carrie?" Andrew asked her seriously.

"Yes Andrew, when you're ready," Carrie promised him. "I'm not sure if you're just shy or if you're afraid that you'll hurt me accidentally. But whatever the reason, even though I'm ready, I'll be patient and wait until you are ready. After all, we can always snuggle like this until then!"

"Thanks for being patient with me Carrie," Andrew said gratefully, tracing his massive fingers gently along Carrie's ripped abs. "Don't worry, when I'm ready to go all the way with you, I'll make it a night to remember!"

"I know you will Andrew," Carrie assured him. "In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy this remarkably gentle touch you have Andrew! I can't believe that someone as strong as you can have such a soft touch!"

"You taught me how to be gentle Carrie," Andrew reminded her. "Now you get to enjoy the results of me learning those lessons so well!"

Carrie smiled as she leaned her head back against Andrew's massive chest and Andrew smiled as he stroked her hair softly. As Carrie slowly fell asleep, Andrew realized how lucky he was to have Carrie as his fiancee.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options