The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2008, 08:38 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Chance Meeting II

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The tingling sensation was rolling over my body like a fast coming tide, causing goose bumps to rise on my skin. James also seemed to be experiencing similar sensations by the way he kept running his hand over his body. And then I saw it. Like when I had grown, it started with his pecs, I saw them swelling. His pecs were getting more rounded, sticking out more than they previously had. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Joining the big boys I see? I said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James looked at his pecs, fear shining in his eyes briefly. He looked to me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What about you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I already knew I was getting bigger, I could feel my muscles growing with every beat of my heart. I pushed off from the head board and helped a still growing James to his feet. I could see his other muscles starting to grow. I touched his bicep, feeling it grow in my hands. He began rubbing my pecs, squeezing them as I flexed them, forcing them to fill his growing hands.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I wanted to feel all of him, feel those muscles swell in my grasp, but there were too many and my growth seemed to be quicker than James?. He was enjoying himself, pressing against me, feeling both of our bodies grow against each other. I was still taller when our growths unfortunately stopped. I assumed I was about 7 and a half feet tall now, about 19 inches taller than I had been this morning. As for James, he was just over 7 feet, and wearing a smile that made him look like an overjoyed boy despite his muscled body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?This is brilliant? he said. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He flexed one of his biceps, squeezing it with his other hand. I placed my hands on his pecs, squeezing him. He bunched the muscles, trying to force my hand apart, but I was stronger. James didn?t seem to care; his gaze had been drawn to something lower down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I followed his eyes to see two big throbbing cocks in the air between us. Thankfully mine was still the bigger of the two. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hello big boy? he said to his cock. ?You look different?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I had to laugh at that. He joined in and then we just held each other, rubbing each others arms and chest. I just looked into his eyes, taking in the joy shining behind them. But then I realized something was missing. I put my hand to my head, rubbing my nose.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What?s wrong?? asked James.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?ve lost my glasses? I said, shocked that I hadn?t noticed sooner. ?When did that happen??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Can?t you see??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Well I couldn?t before. I was practically blind?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?But you can see fine now??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Apparently?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What?s the problem then??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Nothing I guess?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Good?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He lunged for me, kissing where my jaw and neck met. I gasped and held him closer. I rubbed his back, astonished at how much more there was. I could feel the different muscles move as he rubbed against me. I moved my hands down to his waist, reminding me of something I?d been trying in the alley.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I have an idea? I said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James continued to kiss me, but he looked up at me as though to say he was listening. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I want to see what would happen if I came whilst I was inside you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] To make sure he knew what I was talking about, I gently moved my finger between his firm buttocks. James growled in pleasure, moving back, forcing my finger in deeper.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?The only thing is? he said. ?That finger is a lot smaller than what you plan to use?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Are you saying I might be too big? I said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You?re too big?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Well I could make you bigger, but I?d get bigger too and we?d be back to where we started. Except there wouldn?t be much space between us and the ceiling?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?In that case? he said, pulling my finger from him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He guided my back to the bed, letting me lay down, my cock waiting rock solid at the end of the bed. It was covered in pre-cum, but James started spreading it over my whole cock, sending waves of pleasure over me. While James rubbed my cock, I reached for a set of draws by my bed. I opened the draw, pulled out a condom and ripped the packet open. But then I noticed something wrong.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Err? James? I said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James looked at me as I held up the condom next to my cock. He burst out laughing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It might be a bit tight? he said. ?You won?t need it any way?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Are you sure?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What do you think??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James leveraged himself on the end of the bed and started rubbing his ass over the tip of my cock. He was teasing me and it was working. The sensations sent me wild, causing this sudden urge to thrust myself into James. But I controlled my self and let James work his magic.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] When James started lowering himself, his firm bubble butt fought against my cock. Again I felt James was moving too slow and it was more difficult for me to restrain myself. When the head of my cock was in, James stopped and looked over his shoulder at me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You alright?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It?s big? he said. ?Bigger than I thought?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Ooo. Say that again?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?That I?m big?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I tensed my cock and James gasped and wobbled slightly. Now either I had pleased him so much I made him weak in the knees, or my cock was strong enough to move him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James lowered himself further down until my cock was completely inside him. He just stayed there for a while, breathing heavily.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Are you still OK or do you want me to pull out?? I asked. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?NO!? cried James. ?I just? need to get used to this?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I saw his thighs flex as he lifted himself up again, slowly. He started moving up and down, still moving slowly. I sat up, causing James to have to reposition slightly but he was still able to move up and down. I reached one hand around him and ran my hand up his cock. I didn?t grab it just yet, teasing James like he was teasing me. I ran a finger from the base of his balls up to his tip, making him shiver. And as I did this, he still managed to keep pleasing me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I wrapped my hands round his cock, started moving with him, pleasing us both. We started panting, as we started to reach our climaxes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Are you ready to? pant? get bigger?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James nodded; his teeth clenched and sweat appearing on his brow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I felt my balls start to swell between my legs, my cum bubbling to escape. I grabbed the bedpost and squeezed, seeing my biceps bulge and hearing the wood crack. And then I came. I bucked, lifting James with ease, my legs bulging as they lifted him off the bed. I felt my seed rush into James, some of it trickling back down my cock and dripping onto my abs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] James was howling in pleasure as the warm seed filled him. His ripped stomach started to bulge, his abs losing some of their definition. Soon it looked like he had a roid gut rather than the sculpted stomach he used too. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I felt the tingling wash over me again. James removed himself from my cock and stumbled to the floor, his legs like jelly and his roid gut making a swishing sound. I arched my back as my pecs started to grow again. Bones cracked as I started to get taller and wider, my shoulders moving across the bed until they were hanging over the edge. I heard the bed grown as my increasing bulk began staring it. My head began pushing against the head board as I continued to grow; my feet on the ground at the foot of the bed making my knees stick up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] And then their was my cock. It was huge, veins throbbing on this glorious monster as it glistened from the amount of pre-cum that was probably covering it. My growth slowed to a halt, leaving me breathless on a bed that I could no longer fit on.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I sat up, getting used to my new body and mass. I started to stand but it wasn?t long until my head hit the ceiling, causing plaster to rain down. I quickly sat back down? causing the bed to collapse beneath me. I wasn?t sure how big I was, but I had to guess I was at least more than ten feet tall. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Kevin??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I turned, my hand falling on something and crushing it. I lifted it to see the remains of my bed side table.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?That was cool? said James.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I couldn?t believe how small he looked. And that bulging stomach of his was very attractive. It rubbed it, my whole hand able to cover it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You are big? said James, grabbing my hand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Looks like you?ve put on weight? I said with a smile.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yeah? he said, eyes downcast, not looking at me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What?s wrong?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He looked up at me again, but there was something wrong. He looked upset.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?James what?s??? I started.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] I felt a jab in my hand, causing me to recoil and send my hand through a wall. I didn?t look at the startled face of Mr Kane next door but instead turned to James, unable to comprehend what happened. I saw James. The James that had taken my breath away at the bar, the one who?d sent my heart racing, standing there with a syringe in his hand. My vision clouded and I felt tired. I fell to the floor, causing a loud rumble and by the sounds of it, possibly breaking the floor beneath me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The last thing I saw was James standing over me, his eyes shining with the promise of tears. He opened his mouth to say something but I blacked out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Is it done??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yes sir? said James, holding his phone awkwardly due to his swollen biceps.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Was it successful??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yes. It not only increased muscle mass upon ejaculation, it also seemed to improve his eyesight?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Interesting. Good job. You know what to do?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He did. But he hesitated.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Is something wrong??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?No sir?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Good. Kill him?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#fffacd] To be continued...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2008, 09:19 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Awesome chapter!! What a horrible turn of events for Kevin! Can'twait for the next chapter!!
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
you're such a tease--two growths, a fuck, and a emotionally fraught cliffhanger all in one chapter? that's almost too much man
as ever, as usual, another stellar chapter obviously lifted straight from my fantasies--with some sexy plot-twists of your own, of course. Great writing & characters & growth & everything, looking forward to more!
take care man,
~Chris

Things happen.
  #4   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Ooh, exciting twist for an otherwise thin plot.

(I'm only sticking with it because it's well written and pretty hot)
  #5   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 07:35 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Excellent story. I am not sure where you're going with this one, but I certainly enjoy it so far!
  #6   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2008, 05:02 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Hmm...

I don't know how I missed the first part, but now having read both, I am enjoying it very much. Thank you.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options