The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 03:26 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
The The Olympic Games taken in a different direction

My idea is simple.

In the future, our world is run completely by dictators, no area is left without an absolute ruler. Democracy is completely wiped out, the people know only single individuals who rule them totally by whim. However, instead of these rulers fighting each other with expensive and pointless wars, they instead turn to a different means, the ironically called "Chivalry Games." Aside from the location, time, and events in the games, there is nothing that stays the same. Athletes, and rules, change every year. In short, anything goes before, during, and after they have gone. I leave off the idea there, so the writer has a bit more of a free choice where to go with it.

Also, that is kind of a dark future, so if you want a more peaceful Earth, instead of dictators, there would be more "free" goverments, and instead of war, they have the Chivalry Games, but the rules actually stay, they are not changed (or abolished entirely).

So, does that sound like an interesting story for anyone to write?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
So, much like China sending out 14 year old gymnasts and former East Germany sending out swimmers on steroids, but then 'legally' and without restraints to push the human body to an inhuman peak performance during the games, with lots of death, disappearance, ruined lives, and foul play.

Sounds like a good premise for an exciting story, but it'll require some knowledge of international affairs, politics, medicine and of course story writing.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2008, 09:09 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj. View Post
So, much like China sending out 14 year old gymnasts and former East Germany sending out swimmers on steroids, but then 'legally' and without restraints to push the human body to an inhuman peak performance during the games, with lots of death, disappearance, ruined lives, and foul play.

Sounds like a good premise for an exciting story, but it'll require some knowledge of international affairs, politics, medicine and of course story writing.
Exactly on the ball NJ. Especially the last sentence in your 1st paragraph. That's what I was thinking of.

But that's also why I put this as an idea, since I'm not too knowledgable in those areas. Though for the politics and international affairs, that can be somewhat avoided by changing around some of the countries and areas in the world, especially in the darker future to allow the political situation to be different from our own.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:13 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
---
I've read some good short story fiction which covers some semi-realistic bases for a world run by dictatorships
Its was partially a much larger network of Feudalism at work ... I think.
---
  #5   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 10:32 PM

TheEd is on a distinguished road
I swear, I didn't read this thread when I wrote this.

It's the synchronicity, right?

But my story only starts in the olympics, it is not about it. Is more about dictatorships.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options