The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 10:18 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Humiliation by Little Bro

I'm writing a new story about a little brother who starts lifting weights and puts on a lot of muscle while his older brother (3 years older), who used to beat him up all the time, stays tall and skinny. Now the little bro wants to humilate his older bro. I've got some humiliation ideas, but I wanted to see what ideas you have. Let me know what you would like to see.
Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:39 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
It's not what you've asked for, John, and it's not your genre, but I'm going to put it out anyway:

What I'd like to see is an older brother (about three years older) who decides to get big and buff, protecting his little brother from all those would be bullies, and in the process inspiring the little brother to get big and buff, too, so much so that the little brother eventually saves the big brother's bacon when the big brother gets targeted by (you name it, a gang, the homophobes, whatever...)

I know, I know, I'll probably have to wind up writing it myself (but it sure would be nice to see JohnD do so!)

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:39 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I TOTALLY agree with arpeejay. Little brothers beating up on their bigger brothers just don't cut it for me... That theme has been SOOOO overdone in the "big little bro" stories already, that it's gotten VERY old by now. Besides, it's unrealistic. Brothers stick together. Blood is thicker than water, and most brothers help each other out. I so LOVE the new story "My awesome little brother" which is being posted right now... It is a breath of fresh air, in my opinion.

Sure, you can say, "Well Rex why don't you write one yourself?" I have written the LONGEST big-little-bro story out there, called TRISTAN (109,000-words, over 270 pages long... NOBODY on MGS can beat that).

Johnd, you love the controversy, let me be blunt. You liek to stir up the waters on this forum. You love to spark the debate with your stories by using strong themes, issues, characters and language. You will write it anyway because it's you. Instead, I challenge you to break with what people expect from you, and to write something completely different, for a change, unless you are not capable (or willing) of writing something like that. THEN you have my respect as a writer. Countless people have written brother-humiliation stories. I dare you to be different. Show me what you can do. I've read your writing, John. You can do better than that. Don't give us characters we're going to hate. That's easy. Give us characters we're going to LIKE, for a change.
  #4   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:56 PM

It's interesting both of you feel this way. I think there are others who like muscle dominance which, as you know from reading my stories, is a theme I really like. I have written a story which I think I will start posting next week that has a twist at the end that you might like. There is, however, a lot of brutality before that twist. And I'll think about your idea for a new story.
Thanks
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:58 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I guess I'm the one who "stir(red) up the waters," in this case, and that certainly wasn't my intent. I want to John to write what John wants to write. On occasion it's not my cup of tea; on many occasions, I've thought "there's nothing hotter!"

I always look forward to a new JohnD story and I'm continuing to do so!

xoxo

Richard
Thanks
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 04:59 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I've always been a fan of John D's style of stories, the younger brother becoming big and strong is very cool with me, but I sort of sympathize with what Rex is saying as well, instead of the whole domination thing coming out, I would like to see just once the younger brother being helpful to the older brother, maybe doing what he wants instead of always having to have his way because he's bigger and stronger now.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Thanks
  #7   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 05:09 PM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
I too enjoy the little brother gets bigger theme and while it does lend itself to the logical conclusion that then the little brother torments the big brother, I find that the role-reversal and its emotional challenges make a more interesting read than simply brute force subjection of the older sibling by the younger now bigger sibling. If you detach the sibling relationship dynamic from the storyline it becomes nothing more than geek-turned-hulk-seeking-revenge. Therefore, I like Iceman's idea of the big younger brother now turning helper/mentor to the older brother.
Thanks
  #8   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2008, 09:54 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Let's take this a step further: Let's say, that the older brother was a "weakling" not by choice, but because of some health issue? Let's imagine that the older brother suffered from diabetes, epilepsy, or he suffered from severe depression or he was autistic or some other handicap? The younger bro was completely normal and physically very healthy, and he felt like he had to care for and protect his older brother due to his illness. The little bro worked out and lifted weights like a madman, because he hated to see his big bro get bullied in school. He knew that his big bro was an easy target, and he vowed to do something about the bullies, who picked on big bro because of his illness.

Now THIS is the kind of story I would like to see on this forum. The younger bro would show that he has character to stand up to the bullies on one hand, and still respect his older brother for who he is at the same time. It's a fine line between being a "brother" and a "protector", and it would take a mighty good writer to bring out the drama and the emotions that will unfold in a story like this.

This takes some character development and some great muscle growth and description as well. If a writer were looking for a great story idea for a new project, then this would be what I would recommend...
  #9   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 01:01 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Enough!!!!

Good Lord in Heaven! Do you people never quit?!?!? Bad enough that the whining tyrants of taste led John to abandon "The Transfer Student", a most excellent unfinished tale! Now he specificially asks for humiliation methods and what is the response? He gets freaking lectured by people who don't like the theme of his stories! Then DON'T READ THEM!!!! Quit trying to impose your narrow tastes on others, quit trying to dictate what authors will write! You especially, Rex! You know, I absolutely hate the themes of the stories you write. The complete lack of real conflict and the totallly unbelievable, incredibly naive absence of any of the darkness inherent in human nature bores me to tears. Your fictional worlds are like an embodiment of the sick liberal delusion that everyone is nice and no one wants to hurt anyone else. Of course your ridiculous posting that it is "unrealistic" for a stronger younger brother to beat up on his bullying big brother suggests you might actually believe that insane fantasy!

I have never told you any of this before, because why should I? Why should I complain about your themes when you are writing what you enjoy? I'm not arrogant enough to think you should change your themes simply to suit me. Yet you apparently are that arrogant. I have respected your right to write stories with themes you like. Why can't you respect John's? Why do you have to try to get him to abandon writing stories HE enjoys (and I enjoy!) so he can write stories YOU would enjoy? How selfish is that? How about first doing what you challenge him to do? Are we going to see a good violent story from you about vicious muscle domination and humiliation of an older sibling by a younger one who revels in ruling his big brother's life? Or are you going to be a hypocrite, challenging John to do something you would never even think of doing yourself?

Sorry, John, I had to get that off my chest. Now, in ANSWER to your QUESTION:
1. Greatly outdoing the older sibling in weight-lifting is always a good humiliation, especially if it is at the school gym.
2. Taking the older sibling's place on a sports team is something we've hardly ever seen, but I would think it would be very humiliating to be replaced as say, starting varsity quarterback by your "little" brother. Doesn't sound like that would fit this scenario, though.
3. Proving more physically attractive to the older brother's girl and taking her for his own is pretty humiliating. Or even making the girl that his older bro always wanted to ask out, but could never find the courage to, his girlfriend.
4. Again, a very rare one, but how about taking the older brother's friends? What if, after the younger bro becomes the star, all of the older bro's former friends want to hang out with the younger brother instead?
5. Being left in charge instead of the older bro while the parents are gone would be humiliating, or taking charge while they're gone through his physical superiority.
6. Making the older bro chauffer him around is a good one which I think you've used once before.
7. Ah, here's a good one! Beating the older brother up for his allowance money or job's paycheck!
8. Going to the beach is another good one, so all the people there can see the two brothers' physiques side by side.
Thanks
  #10   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Hey, I have no problems with John D's stories, in fact, every single one of them have had things to enjoy about them, and the fact that someone younger and physically (height, weight) smaller can be so much stronger, and can humiliate and dominate their older brother or even dad, they're very cool and I enjoy them a great deal. I also don't have a problem with Rex's stories, well actually I do, but its a very small one, because like you I would like to see a little conflict, but I do also like to see the younger, stronger brother doing things to help out the older brother. I think as a writer, John D is one of the greatest of the muscle/strength genre, I would not have him change his style at all. Rex, well, if you could make your stories a little edgier, you could be up there. And actually, if you could make the older brother muscular and very strong, but just make the younger brother even more muscular and even stronger, that would be pretty cool as well.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Thanks
  #11   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Ok, but...

Let me just echo that this plot line has been done to death. I am very conscious of this, because in my current story there is a younger-brother-getting-bigger plot thread. I am doing my best to give it a different slant, to make it as fresh as it can be. It?s not easy.

John D, you are a very talented writer. I?m always amazed at how well you describe things, especially the buff guys in your stories ? so incredibly hot. Now me, I hate domineering people, and I usually hate John D?s domineering characters?which is a testament to how well he writes them. But as far a plot lines go, after reading the first paragraph, I can see where he?s going and where the story is going to end. It?s a straight, clear road, and rarely does he deviate.

So, if you decide to go ahead with the story, try and give us something we don?t expect. I?m not saying write a Brady Bunch story, because that is clearly not what you?re about. Just try and keep us guessing about what?s going to happen next. And with this particular plot line, it?s going to be a real challenge.
Thanks
  #12   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 04:45 PM

Aaarrrggghhh!

It just never ends! Now Jaypat is giving Jonn orders about what John should put into HIS story! John asked for humiliation ideas, NOTHING MORE! He certainly didn't ask for opinions or orders on how HIS story should go. Yes, the path is a clear and straight one, and so it is meant to be! If you don't like that or feel it has been done to death, THEN DON'T READ THE BLOODY STORY!!!!!!!!! But quit trying to get the author to abandon yet ANOTHER tale that those of us who enjoy his work would like to see! Don't spoil things for John and for us just because YOU don't like where the tale is going!
Thanks
  #13   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:06 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
The little brother unexpectedly ends up in his older brother's gym class and shows off his massive body and outperforms his older brother.

The family goes to the carnival or fair with a couple extra friends. They decide to play the feat of strength sledgehammer game. None of them are able to hit the bell at the top. Lil bro steps up and does it first try. Wins a big prize and stunned reactions from the crowd.

The brothers go to an all boys' summer camp where lil bro goes shirtless practically the whole time. He is bigger than any of the camp counselors. He makes friends with everyone. Lil bro asks big bro to put sunscreen on him in front of all the guys that have gathered in the cabin the brothers share. First big bro has to peel off the t-shirt which is really difficult. While doing so lil bro comments how big he is. Big bro mutters responses looking totally embarassed.

Lil bro comes up behind big bro and lifts him up doing presses in front of his friends.

Lil bro joins the wrestling team soon overtaking his big bro as the number one wrestler on the team and in the process totally dominates every team mate especially his brother. The coach orders the team their equipment. The team is gathered around as the coach calls each team mate's name and gives them their equipment (the equipment is given out individually like singlet, cup, ear protection, jock strap etc). Lil bro's name is after his older brother's on the alphabet so he gets his directly after his older brother. The size difference is noted by everyone. Team mates begin to chatter and big bro feels the point of his brother's dominance sink in as each peice of equipment is handed out. The final peice of equipment given out is the cup. All the guys are insecure about this and the locker room falls silent except for guys moving around. The coach calls out the size of the cup before he calls the guy's name. Big bro is called and has a good size (bigger than the rest). Than the size for next cup is called. Every guy is shocked. They gasp saying "Whoa!" "Fuck!" and "Holy shit!" Lil bro's cup is twice as big as his older brother's.

Big bro's car is jammed between two others at school. Lil bro gets out of the passenger's side and lifts the car out by the bumpers.

Their favorite national baseball team is having a brothers day. They decide to go with t-shirts that read little bro and big bro on them. People stare at them. A few ask questions like if they really are bros, if they have the same parents, and how did they get that way. During breaks from the game brothers are shown on the jumbo screen. Eventally the brothers are shown. Lil bro spots themselves on the screen first and nudges his big bro. They wave and then lil bro places his arm behind his brother's head and flexes. The arm is bigger than his head. Cheers fill the stadium. The brothers go to the bathroom and take a piss. Other guys at the urinals see the size difference and are amazed. Lil bro just smiles.

The brothers go to a restaurant that has a mechanical bull. Big bro and his friends decide to ride it. Big bro is tossed off several times only staying on for a few seconds each. His friends don't fair any better. Lil bro after finishing his meal decides to try. He is wearing a wifebeater and jeans. He turns it up to the most difficlt level. Lil bro rides it perfectly and looks perfect doing it. The patrons cheer as he finishes.

Lil bro becomes a lifeguard. Big bro and a couple friends occasionally go to the pool. Lil bro walks in on the guys as they are taking a shower after swimming. They all see his huge muscles and anaconda swinging from thigh to thigh as he enters the shower after getting off work. Several weeks later big bro dings his head in the pool and is knocked unconcious. Lil bro dives in and gets him out of the water and takes his limp body to the first aid center yards away. When big bro wakes up he sees his bro's chiseled body and handsome face looking down at him. His friends rag on him for several months becuase his younger brother had to save him.

Lil bro becomes lifeguard at the beach. Big bro is taken by a rip current. Lil bro spots him and races to save him. He effortlessly saves him and brings his limp body ashore wear he preforms cpr.

The family goes to a boat racing show. While their lil' bro is encouraged by a crowd to give an impromtu bodybuilding show. He hops on the back of a friend's truck and poses. His older bro walks through the crowd to tell his brother that the racing show will begin soon. Lil bro pulls him up on the truck and announces that it's his older brother. He asks the crowd if they want to see them pose together. They cheer. Lil bro tells him to take off his shirt. He reluctantly does so. In every way lil bro eclipses his older bro. Big bro feels tiny and used.

Lil bro enters his first bodybuilding contest and asks his brother to put the bronzer on him because he has "delicate" hands. After being told the contest is small and no media will be there big bro says yes. As it turns out a bodybuilding website is there with a film crew. They spot lil bro as a great contender to win the teen class and the overall and decide to focus on him. Big bro gets nervous. The crew capture his look of insecurity as he looks around seemingly lost. Lil bro snaps him out of his trance and asks him to put the bronzer on. He fumbles around with the bottle. He rubs the bronzer on all messy at which point lil bro gets mad and grabs his hands and says "I'm not going to tell you again. Chill out." Forcefully big bro contains his emotions and applies the bronzer on the right way. The film crew captures everything including big bro applying bronzer onto his lil bro's ass and thighs. Lil bro wins both the teen and overall being the youngest to do it. After a few days the website posts its video of the event. The video is hugely popular. Older bro mistakenly decides to find the videos. He reads the comments and is humiliated. Guys write "How pathetic. He can't even hold a bottle of bronzer." "He isn't even half the size of his younger bro." "'Big bro' shit himself in front of all those muscular guys. HAHAHA!" "Lil bro had to knock some sense into his weak 'big' bro." "Man, that guy makes big bros look horrible." "No, lil bro is just huge." "Lil bro will be at the Olympia in a few years at the rate he's going." Damn! Lil bro is huge!"

Lil bro gets out of the shower. Thinking he's all alone in the house he throws the towel over his shoulder and walks nude to his room which he shares with his brother. Big bro and his girlfriend hear the footseps as he approaches the room. They wait expecting to tell him to give them some private time. Lil bro opens the door and they gasp at his godly body. He simply says "Thanks." and proceeds to gather his clothes and put them on totally comfortable doing so.

The brothers are in the boy scouts and go on an outing. To save space four guys have to sleep in one tent. An unexpected rain strom soaks the area while the scouts are out hiking. They take shelter for a few hours in a cave returning to camp in the evening. Big bro who placed his sleeping bag on one side of the tent finds it soaked. The other three guys stuff including his brother who placed his sleeping bag on the other side of the tent are fine. Lil bro comes up behind him as he is inspecting the tent and asks "What's the matter?" Big bro says "My sleeping bag got soaked." "I guess you'll have to sleep with me. I wear boxers." Lil bro replies. After a few hours the boys decide to go to bed. Big bro and the other two boys get in their sleeping bags and tell a few stories when lil bro comes in. Flashlights are directed at him. He joyfully asks his brother if he's ready. Big bro doesn't respond. Lil bro then strips down to his boxers. The two others boys continue to hold their flashlights to his massive body. Even muscle is seen, lil bro doesn't care if the stare. As lil bro slide his massive body into the sleeping bag his old bro is tossed violently around like a rag doll. The other two bust out laughing. Soon they fall asleep. Several times in the middle of the night lil bro rolls ontop of his older bro. Desperately big bro tries to get him off each time moaning. In the morning as all the guys are gathered around the campfire eating breakfast they wonder what was going on in the tent. Lil bro and the other two tell the story. Big bro holds his head down in shame. Everyone has a big laugh.

The brothers and friends go to a tailgating party before a pro football game or bush party. Lil bro confidently take a couple beers out of the cooler and drinks them even though he is many years underage. Big bro (also underage) not to be outdone takes a couple beers too. After the second beer he becomes silly but rebukes those that think he's drunk and takes another beer to prove a point. He's hammered now. They decide to have fun with him telling him to do various stuff like kiss one of lil bro's friends who is gay and lick his brothers biceps and abs. Lil bro who is still sober challenges a couple buddies to a keg drinking contest. Lil bro handly wins drinking the whole keg. In a display of dominance lil bro hits a double biceps pose and then pull his shirt up to reveal his distended stomach. Even it being his first time having alcohol lil bro is only a little buzzed. In the morning everyone tells big bro to his disblief what he done.

Lil bro plays with a friend. Somehow they decide to show each other their penises and measure them. The friend later tells his older brother who is friends with lil bro's older brother. When lil bro's older brother gets to school a large crowd has formed. He is told of his younger brother's unreal schlong. His heart sinks, everyone looks strangely at him.

Big bro goes to science camp or music camp for the summer. He recieves a few text messages here and there from his lil bro the first couple months. Near the end of summer he starts recieving images of what look like a muscle bound version of his younger brother from his friends on his cell phone. At first he thinks it's a clever joke; his brother is a dork too and never liked his friends. Soon the images become more threatening as he recieves photos of his now muscular younger bro posing in his relatively tiny clothes, his lil bro imitating him as a nerd, his lil bro flexing with his friends in cocky self-assured poses, next to things that now look small, and very angry looks of lil bro crushing things with his bare hands. The friends text message him stats of his younger brother and stories he can't believe. Then big bro comes home...

Last edited by /\/\usclekid; August 24th, 2008 at 09:58 PM.
Thanks
  #14   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2008, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
It just never ends! Now Jaypat is giving Jonn orders about what John should put into HIS story! John asked for humiliation ideas, NOTHING MORE! He certainly didn't ask for opinions or orders on how HIS story should go. Yes, the path is a clear and straight one, and so it is meant to be! If you don't like that or feel it has been done to death, THEN DON'T READ THE BLOODY STORY!!!!!!!!! But quit trying to get the author to abandon yet ANOTHER tale that those of us who enjoy his work would like to see! Don't spoil things for John and for us just because YOU don't like where the tale is going!
I never give another writer orders. If you think that's what I'm doing than you've misunderstood me. I was critisizing, but I was trying to be constructive. People constructivly critize me from time to time. Sometimes I agree with them and sometimes I don't. But I'm always interested to read what they have to say.

By all means, John D should write what he wants. I am mearly offering a sugestion. The clear and straight path is absolutly a valid way to go. And if that's what does it for him, than that's the way he should write it.

Last edited by Jaypat; August 24th, 2008 at 07:47 PM.
Thanks
  #15   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:21 AM

Musclekid - Thanks for all of those suggestions. That was almost a whole story itself! And Jaypat, I don't mind constructive criticism. I might use it or not. People don't have to read my stories if they don't like them. I mainly write for myself and then I share with all of you.
Thanks
  #16   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:16 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
... and we appreciate what you share with us, John. As someone who also enjoys writing "big little brother" tales, I've learned to shrug off the criticism of those whose taste in erotic fiction lies elsewhere. Just do your own thing, John. It's a bonus that you choose to share your creativity with the rest of us.

Gideon
Thanks
  #17   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 05:19 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
OK Adam. First off id like to point out that ive really enjoyed almost all of John's stories (if not all of them. The transfer student in particular i really wish he'd continue despite what some people may say). But is it wrong for people to make requests? Especially when the author specifically asks for people's opinions? Youve stated your opinions on stories. Let everyone else state theirs too please without ridicule from others.

Next id like to say that when you said that Rex's stories bore you to tears i seriously started getting angry. People work hard on the stories they write. From my own personal experiences im getting a fair amount of writers block and people seem to be getting impatient on when my next installment of Muscle Milk is going to be out. Writing is tougher than you may think. I checked your profile. Youve never written a story on here before. So for the love of god this is one instance when i ask you to please keep your opinion to yourself. Dont tell someone that you hated something that they spent alot of time working on in the hopes that you may enjoy it. Common courtesy there. Constructive criticism is fine. As long as its constructive, not demeaning.

Finally: If youre going to mention politics here, do it in an off topic section of the board please. I come to this forum usually to get away from the real world (isnt that what the stories here are for?) and id like to keep it as far away from me as possible. So please dont drag terms like liberal or conservative into this here. I try to keep politics out of my stories simply because they depress me.

FinallyFinally: This is simple suggesting not, like Jaypat said, orders. You can ignore me if you really want to. Fine. But please try to have a little more courtesy when responding to people. State your opinion and be done with it.

Also: Saying something in all caps or adding 12 exclamation points to the end of something does not make it more credible

Last edited by Speaker; August 25th, 2008 at 05:25 PM.
Thanks
  #18   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:46 PM

To Speaker,

I feel it is important first to point out that what John requested here were humiliation ideas. That is not what he received. He got a story request and then criticism of the stated theme for his future story started. Rex in particular called it "so overdone" "very old" and "unrealistic". He also challenged John to write a story in his theme, saying that only then would John "have my respect as a writer", saying that John could "do better" than the theme he chose and enjoys. John replied graciously and in his next post Rex sought to hijack the thread altogether, turning it from John's purprose to his own, without ever once having given John what he asked for in the first post.

As for me stating my opinions on stories, I explained in my first post that I try to never criticize a story's theme. It would accomplish nothing, since there is no arguing taste, and it would also be rude and arrogant of me to expect an author to change the theme of his story to suit me. Here I broke that policy, not the least because I've seen Rex heap criticism on this theme which I enjoy continously in past posts. It was theme criticism which previously led John to abandon "The Transfer Student" entirely, much to the dismay of many of his readers. I would've hoped that would have led people to lay off John's choice of theme, but as you can see, this has not occurred. Nor is it the first time poor John has been criticized just for writing the kinds of stories he likes. I've seen it happen with incredible harshness in a certain Yahoo group.

Yes, people do work hard on stories! This I know from personal experience. You're right, I've never posted a story here, but I've been working on one for years and it's up to ninety-two pages now. As for keeping one's opinion to one's self, that's exactly what I'm trying to promote here! You say constructive criticism is okay, yet while you understand that my angry, harshly worded theme criticism of Rex is destructive, you don't seem to see or understand that the more mildly worded theme criticism John endures is also very destructive. Look at the above quotes from Rex, or just go back and read his post. Can you honestly try to tell me that what he says is constructive? The only thing which can be accomplished in criticizing a chosen theme is to make the writer feel bad and possibly abandon the story.

I have tried several times in the past to address this issue. I have stated my opinion and been done with it, but people just keep crititicizing John for writing what he enjoys. Having already seen that destroy one of John's stories, my tolerance has quite simply reached its limit, especially since it seems John is the only one here who has to put up with this. As far as I know, there is no widespread theme criticism of the purely romantic stories on this site, for example, just of muscle domination. Like all authors on this site, John works hard and posts his work for free for us to enjoy. He should not have to put up with this repeated harassment.

The intent of all caps or multiple excalmation points is not to make something appear more credible, but to add emphasis. In a visual format such as this it is the closest I can come to raising my voice.
Thanks
  #19   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:58 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
I will admit that you have a good point. Rex's comments were a bit off-topic since John did specifically ask for ideas on domination stories. I wont deny that im a bit of a romantic myself and im not too big a fan of the whole "little brother dominating big brother" thing but that is what John had asked for so i will grant you that Rex went more than a bit off topic.

No offense, but to be honest i didnt expect a reply such as the one you posted. Im used to dealing with less eloquent people online (although alot of the people on this forum arent among the idiots) so its somewhat refreshing.

I will agree wholeheartedly that what people said to destroy The Transfer Student (and make no mistake, i meant what i said when i said destroy) was pretty awful. I am a firm believer in constructive criticism and also in the old saying "If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all." Basically people should always give tips on writing, especially if its a new author. But if a person doesnt personally like a story, that is fine, as long as they dont ruin it for those of us who do. It was negative comments which stopped John from writing that story further. I hate to say something negative to John right now (SORRY. there i go with the all caps) but meaning no offense to him, he let it get to him in a way that shouldnt have. Many people absolutely loved the story and only a minority didnt. So heres to you JohnD. Most of us really liked the story. Most of us like you as an author. If you want to continue it, as the author, that is entirely up to you. Personally i would enjoy it, but thats just me.

And back to you Adam, im still not exactly enamored with how you told Rex that you hated his stories. I understand that you were frustrated but still. Its a bit... well... hypocritical. Maybe unprofessional would be a better word for it but this isnt exactly a professional environment.

And i understand why you used the all caps (i did it too in this post, bad Speaker bad) but you still only need 1 exclamation point. =)

Youve made some good points. And i must say i agree with quite a few of them.

Last edited by Speaker; August 25th, 2008 at 09:04 PM.
Thanks
  #20   Add to Mack33's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:10 PM

Mack33 is on a distinguished road
Long time lurker here who loves JohnD's stories, I have some suggestions:

Mother can't open a jar in the kitchen and asks big bro to do it, he can't and little bro does so with ease. When big bro says "I loosened it for you", lil bro takes the metal lid and crushes it in his fist!

Big bro and little bro are helping Dad paint the house. Big bro can't reach a spot despite being on the top of the ladder. Lil bro picks up the ladder with him on it and raises him high enough.

Lil bro competes with bro at athletic feats, and beats him even with self-imposed handicaps, like doing handstand pushups to his regular pushups, one armed pull-ups instead of regular ones, etc.

Bros are attacked by neighbours dog, Big bro pisses himself while lil bro, growls, flexes a most-muscular and causes the dog to piss himself and run away.

Lil bro annoys big bro by doing squats with grand piano while big bro is trying to do his practicing.

Bro's AD&D geek friends are in awe of lil bro coming to game dressed as a barbarian. When big bro tries to assert himself as Dungeon Master, lil bro, crushes the 20 sided die between his pecs.

And John I must say, I never tire of:

Lil bro curling big bros bench weight...
Flexing out of hand-me-downs...
Armwrestling....
Taking big bro's girl..

YUM! Let the games begin!

Mack
Thanks
  #21   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

May I just say, I love your suggestions Mack, that's something that John D has not done often enough, and that's super strength feats, I love the idea of handicapping strength contests, I have one or two, the lil bro challenges the big bro to an armwrestle and tells the big bro to use both hands, and the little bro will start at a 45 degree angle, giving the big bro even more of an advantage. The lil bro smashes big bro's arm to the table with ease.

Another thing is not only showing up his brother, but his brother's friends too, so maybe have lil bro win a tug of war with big bro and two of big bro's friends.

Stealing the big bro's girlfriend is always cool, but why not take it a step further, how about lil bro goes over to the girlfriend's house and have the girlfriend's mother basically throw herself at him, not knowing he's underage of course. She just sees the muscle and the way he dominates wherever he goes and she just melts into his arms. Though it doesn't go into sex, the lil bro can brag that he not only stole big bro's girlfriend but he can have any woman he wants.

Thanks
  #22   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:29 PM

Ok, I'll play along.

Ok, I?m going to get into the spirit of things here. Here are a couple of suggestions. Could you make it so the little brother isn?t trying to get bigger than his older brother, but it just sort of happens during the natural course of growing up. Neither brother sees it coming until one day something happens and it becomes obvious that little brother is now bigger and stronger than big brother. That moment of discovery could be so fucking hot.

Then don?t go into humiliation right away. Start with little bro needling big brother about his superior size and strength?kind of teasing him?and then let it slowly escalate into humiliation. Maybe Big Bro starts working out to try and catch up with his little bro, but little bro is working out, too (maybe determined not to let big bro get bigger than him) and he is much more genetically suited to building muscle so that while big bro puts on a few pounds, little bro gets completely massive.

And could you write it from the point of view of the little bro?

And I?d like to second the idea about flexing out of hand-me-downs. Complete hotness.
Thanks
  #23   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:26 AM

Many thanks for all the great suggestions. I'm writing the story now and will incorporate some of them.
Thanks
  #24   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:27 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Okay Mack's suggestions definitely encouraged me to post so here are a couple of suggestions, some a bit more sexual...

School gym just after big bro breaks the high school squat, bench and weighted pullup records; Little bro walks in just as BB drops off the pullup bar, and has the 100# DB still attached to his belt, Football team cheering for getting 15 reps. Little bro goes over pats him on the back, graps the bar with one arm his BB with the other and starts flexes and does the one-arm pullup with his bro and the extra weight. then one arm curls 90+ the bench record and standing curls the squat record.

Arm-wrestling his BB, easily beat both his arms. More sexial:
force BB to arm-wrestle his cock and pin both is arms to little bro's abs.

Invite the BB's girl, best bud and wrestling team captain over. Rips clothes and shows physical superiority over BB then pins BB, then best bud. Get's girl hot and takes her, then the other two when he wears her out.

Sorry if that's bit more detailed than you'd like. I get a bit caught up.
Thanks
  #25   Add to peachiekeen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:41 PM

peachiekeen is on a distinguished road
I've only got one really good suggestion I could think of, but it's kind of a two birds with one stone situation.

Big brother could be on like a sports team or something and hangs out with his teammates a lot outside of school or whatever and one night, after meeting and seeing how big little bro is, invite "little" to go out, neglecting to inform big bro about it. Little bro, having nothing cool to wear, decides he may as well just use "big's". He walks in, and starts rummaging through the closet and drawers, making a big mess and not bothering to clean it and when he finally find an outfit he changes right in front of his awestruck and fuming brother, displaying how much larger he is an ALL respects, then the too tight clothes, finally squeezing over the little bro's frame, tear at the seams the intant he tried to move. He repeats the process until he finds an outfit that doesn't rip, smirking at the pile of ripped rags as he leaves the room, not saying a word to his brother and leaving him with barely any clothes intact.

overkill? too long? I dunno, kinda spilled out as I went, lol. hope it helps!
Thanks
  #26   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 03:07 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
t

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
I TOTALLY agree with arpeejay. Little brothers beating up on their bigger brothers just don't cut it for me... That theme has been SOOOO overdone in the "big little bro" stories already, that it's gotten VERY old by now. Besides, it's unrealistic. Brothers stick together. Blood is thicker than water, and most brothers help each other out. I so LOVE the new story "My awesome little brother" which is being posted right now... It is a breath of fresh air, in my opinion.

Sure, you can say, "Well Rex why don't you write one yourself?" I have written the LONGEST big-little-bro story out there, called TRISTAN (109,000-words, over 270 pages long... NOBODY on MGS can beat that).

Johnd, you love the controversy, let me be blunt. You liek to stir up the waters on this forum. You love to spark the debate with your stories by using strong themes, issues, characters and language. You will write it anyway because it's you. Instead, I challenge you to break with what people expect from you, and to write something completely different, for a change, unless you are not capable (or willing) of writing something like that. THEN you have my respect as a writer. Countless people have written brother-humiliation stories. I dare you to be different. Show me what you can do. I've read your writing, John. You can do better than that. Don't give us characters we're going to hate. That's easy. Give us characters we're going to LIKE, for a change.

I'm sorry, Rex, but this needs to be said. This is such a condescending, annoying, and unnecessary reply. No writer asked for your respect, and no one is trying to stir any controversy. It maybe hard for you to comprehend, but not everyone shares your taste, and those of us who like these stories (and these characters) like them because it turns us on. Sexually. Ok? Can you get it that this is our thing?

And let me be blunt now and say that I don't read the stories in this website for their literary values. I am grateful for everyone who posts stories here, and I am in awe of some of the talent that I see here, but like many others, I read these stories for my sexual stimulation, and not because of character development, rich subtext, or for thematic enlightenment. And I am certainly not looking for dumb morality tales that are appropriate for second graders.

Not everyone has the pretence of posting PG-rated stories in a forum that, let's face it, many of its members are gay men. And as you've been bitching for a while that people usually ignore your stories here, one would assume that you'd realize by now that it is YOUR taste that is in minority.

I also noticed that every time someone posts a 'little brother' story, you make sure to post a reply - soliciting, suggesting, persuading, and hinting that you're expecting to see a goody little two shoes brother, cause you're sick of the bully ones. While it's your right to convey your feelings (redundantly!), this message is out of line. The guy never asked for your criticism (especially for a story that was not written yet!) and your post, judging what people is this forum like to read, how JohnD can do better, and what kind of story lines are unrealistic (...please!) is a passive-aggressive assault on a genre that you happen not to like, and on JohnD specifically.

Remeber, you have the same right that I reserve to myself when I come across a story that does not interest me: don't read it. Leave it alone for other people to enjoy.

Last edited by ieny24; August 30th, 2008 at 09:21 AM.
Thanks
  #27   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 03:28 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Well said Jeny24!

Big RR
Thanks
  #28   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Why do you folks continue an argument that is already done?

While I do agree that Rex's post was quite redundant and somewhat harsh, he has finished with this thread. So there is no need to continue to berate him, for if anyone does, they are no better than a mere flaming troll, and acting quite immature over a matter that is done.

I say continue on with the thread as is, but do not make it into a mere one-sided flame war.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Thanks
  #29   Add to pipeorgan88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:59 AM

pipeorgan88 is on a distinguished road
ieny24 - perfectly put!

johnd, I've been reading your stories for about 6 years now, and I *love* your writing. Thank you for putting your stories out there for all of us to enjoy! - a lot of writers just keep things to themselves. Sharing is great.

A side note to rextorres and all the other pompous wannabe losers out there - for pete's sake, let's just be honest about the fact that this is a forum of the lowest order of human existence - these stories are for sexual gratification...so you look like an insecure, wanna-be-an-intellectual douche when you try to go off about crap like "chaaaaaaracter deveopment, m'yes". If you equate sex-thrill stories with feces - in the sense that there's no point in trying to dress either up, let's just be honest and call them the dirty things that they are - you cannot built a castle out of dung and call yourself a master architect any more than you can pile together stories about hot teenage cocks and rock-hard biceps and armpit sweat, and call yourself a sophisticate writer. Quit trying to put on airs!
Thanks
  #30   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 09:49 AM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Okay - this is starting to take the shape of a flame war so I am locking the thread. Play nice people - not everyone stays on topic all of the time but that's no reason to go ballistic. Keep the humiliation and personal attacks to the stories being written.