The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lila's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:40 PM

Lila is on a distinguished road
Brady

Hi! I posted this on another website initially; but then someone referred me to this place! It's great, by the way. Anyway! Here's the story I wrote -- it's my first attempt at an erotic story(of course with lots of muscles too, don't worry! xD). I hope you all enjoy it! Comments / feedback are appreciated. :3

---

Ten years ago, Brady had done something that he told no one about.

He was only a twelve year old back then. A very adventurous boy, he was. He was alone in the forest one day, exploring as he usually did. He came across a river. Well, he had been here before. This stream was relatively deep, and he occasionally swam in it. But now, it looked different.

The stream was a shining, glimmering green colour. It was very unusual, and while Brady wasn?t stupid, he was too curious to just walk away! He ran into the water, even in his clothing, swimming around in it. Maybe it was stupid for him to do, but Brady felt great afterwards!

He didn?t know what was weird about the water. When he finished rolling about and swimming in the water, he got out. His clothing looked wet. It didn?t smell differently or look any different than just normal, wet clothing.

When he got home his mother told him that there was a spillage of nuclear waste not far away from their home.

Brady didn?t tell anyone about the incident.

Ten years later. Brady was a relatively average young man. Five feet and eleven inches tall, a slightly muscular body, short dark brown hair, blue eyes, an above average handsome face. He was a business student at a pretty good college. There wasn?t anything very unusual about him, at least not to anyone who just looked at him.

He was generally a nice guy. He was usually seen at the gym, trying to get bigger muscles. Brady was obsessed with getting bigger, getting stronger. Unfortunately, his body just wasn?t made for it. He tried as hard as he could, but where he was now ? a bit muscular, was the best he could do ? and it was hard for him to maintain!

So he was relatively insecure about his size, always looking, wishing to be bigger. Of course, he never knew about what he could do to achieve what he wanted.

Not until tonight, at least.

It was seven o?clock in the evening. Brady had invited one of his friends, Ben, over to his apartment, to watch a football game.

Ben was a pretty popular guy at the school. While he was pretty dumb, he was a cool guy, and was a good friend with Brady. He was a jock, and a football player on the college?s team. He was a pretty big guy, standing at about six feet and four inches, and 270 lbs ? of pure muscle. Ben was very good looking, too. Short black hair, tanned skin, a perfect smile ? a masculine face. There definitely weeren?t any flaws to him visually.

Brady paced around in his room, feeling rather stressed tonight. As much as he liked Ben, he was nervous for some reason. Ben was a very good looking, big guy. Brady had always wanted to be big, but he just couldn?t achieve it. Whenever he was around Ben he felt very insecure, and quite jealous! Though he knew he couldn?t uninvited him, it was too late.

Brady adjusted his clothes a bit. He was dressed in a rather baggy pair of cargo shorts, a slightly loose polo shirt, and a pair of sneakers. He didn?t want to look good for Ben, did he? No, he told himself. Brady didn?t want to admit to himself that he way gay ? and had the hots for Ben.

Ben climbed up the stairs of Brady?s apartment building. While he could have taken the elevator, he loved to work out ? always wanting to get bigger himself, too! So he easily jogged up the stairs.

He was wearing a pair of loose fitting jeans, a very tight shirt that showed off his huge arms, and a pair of running shoes. His feet were massive, and he wore size 16?s.

As he got to the top of the stairs to the sixth floor where Brady lived, he walked down the hallway, already knowing where Brady lived. Knocking on the door casually, he let out a yawn. Ben was pretty excited to see his buddy, and to watch the game and have a few beers. Ben also loved showing off his size to people, especially Brady... while Ben wasn?t a very smart guy, he knew that Brady would sometimes look at him jealously, or even with embarrassment at how much smaller he was than Ben.

Brady nearly jumped! He was not expecting Ben to come by this early, but he knew he had to answer the door anyway! Telling himself to calm down, he nervously walked over to the door. He knew it was Ben, because Ben always knocked so hard on the door!

Opening the door, Brady smiled nervously up at Ben, ?Hey, Ben.? He tried to shake off his nerves.

Ben grinned down at Brady as the door opened, seeing his nervousness made him feel better, even cockier than usual. ?Hey, little buddy!? He had such a deep, sexy voice. Ben ruffled Brady?s hair teasingly, knowing it?d probably make Brady feel even smaller!

Brady got sort of pissed off when Ben was so condescending with him, but he couldn?t help but pursue him anyway. He seemed to gain a bit of confidence, now that the anticipation was over since Ben had arrived. ?Hey man, watch the hair!? He swatted at Ben?s hand playfully.

Ben just rolled his eyes a bit, just ruffling Brady?s hair anyway again! ?God, my muscles feel bigger today...? He knew this would bug Brady. Flexing his chest a bit, it was obvious that Ben was very muscular, and pretty sweaty too -- his masculine surrounding all around his body. He then pushed Brady out of the way, sitting down on the couch and putting the game on.

Brady blushed a tiny bit as Ben showed off his muscles, more envious of the big guy than shy. Before he could say anything he was shoved out of the way, almost falling over. He glared as Ben walked off to the couch. Brady felt different today, a bit easily angered. Closing the door and locking it, he made his way over to the couch too, planning just to ignore Ben?s attempts to taunt him.

Ben saw the smaller guy coming, grinning again. ??Ey. Little dude, go get me a beer, will ya? Make that two. And get me a bowl of chips.? Ben loved bossing people around, having them act like little slaves to him.

Brady was used to Ben being an ass, but this was ridiculous. Ben was visiting him and he was being so disrespectful! Brady also hated to be bossed around, so it was a bad combination. Grumbling, he ignored Ben, sitting down on the couch too. ?Get it yourself.?

Ben wasn?t used to having defiant ?friends?, so this came as a bit of a shock! Glaring at the smaller man, he reached out with a huge arm, squeezing Brady?s wrist, hard. ?I?m givin? the orders here, little man. Go get me my snacks.? He released Brady after a bit, leaning back on the couch and feeling his muscled body. Ben found himself hot, too. ?I need lots of food to feed these big muscles...?

Brady was equally surprised that Ben had threatened him and grabbed his wrist like that! He couldn?t help but feel a bit scared, knowing Ben wouldn?t be afraid to punch him or something. Brady was getting so mad, even if he was nervous. He got up, walking off to the kitchen.

The big guy grinned as he saw Brady walking off, ?Eh. Brady, you?re supposed to say ?Yes sir.? Before you go off and get my stuff!? He turned the volume up on the game. ?Hurry up!? He barked more orders.

Brady just frowned, getting extremely irritated. Why did this guy have to be bigger and stronger than him? Why did he have to be such an asshole? He just sighed, giving in? for now. He didn?t say yes sir, just walking to the kitchen. He got three beers, two for Ben and one for himself -- And a bowl of chips. Walking back to the living room, he set them down on the table, not saying a word and sitting down. He took a chip and chewed, swallowing, then grabbed a beer and opened it with the beer opener.

Ben seemed pretty pleased with his new ?slave?, but when Brady grabbed a chip and a beer he growled, glaring at the smaller man. ?Yo, dude. Those are mine!? He snatched the beer away, smirking. ?Gotta give the big dude his share first.? He took a big swig of the beer, a bit of it dribbling down his chin onto his muscular chest. ?Aw, darn. Hey, Brady.? Ben motioned to the beer stain on his shirt. ?Lick it off little man.? Ben was starting to get an erection from bossing this little bitch around.

Brady nearly punched Ben when he told him that those beers and chips were all for him, but when he told him to lick the beer off of his shirt he almost exploded! He glared at Ben, hate in his eyes. Brady thought about how he wished he was bigger, and how Ben was smaller. That way Brady could be the one to boss Ben around! ?Fuck off, dude!?

The big guy didn?t like that, not at all. Grabbing Brady by his hair, he pulled his over to him, letting out his sexy, deep laugh as Brady kept saying ?Ow!? He pulled the smaller guy?s head down to his shirt, his mouth right above where the beer stain was. ?Lick it, bitch. Or I?m gonna beat the shit outta ya.?

Brady squirmed around a bit but it only hurt more, since Ben had a hold on his hair! He got so infuriated, his eyes full of a look of fury. He just kept thinking about how this bitch didn?t deserve to be big, how he should be bigger the bigger one... he didn?t lick at the guy?s chest, though his face was buried in his huge, smelly muscles, the fabric of the shirt was soft, but it stunk!

Ben still had a massive hard-on. Forcing Brady to humiliate himself got Ben so hot, his eight-inch cock pushing up against his jeans, a bulge apparent. Then, suddenly, he felt very dizzy!

Brady was so angry and so close to the big guy that he didn?t realize what was happening. Ben was... shrinking! Brady could feel the huge man?s body getting smaller, and the even weirder part was that Brady was getting bigger! Brady was concentrating on Ben, thinking so much about how he wanted to be bigger, and how he wanted Ben to be smaller!

Brady did not realize yet that this was actually happening. In truth, the reason Brady was able to do this was because of that event ten years ago. That nuclear waste had given him some sort of power, as clich? and unbelievable as it seemed! He only noticed something was changing when he felt his clothing getting tighter, and Ben?s muscles feeling smaller.

Ben was so disoriented and dizzy that he couldn?t even move, so confused as to what was happening! As he finally snapped out of his trance, he had already gotten much smaller. He was now six feet tall, and had lost a significant amount of muscles. At least thirty pounds, and he felt himself getting weaker, smaller! ?What the fuck is happening?! Get off of me!? He noticed his voice wasn?t as deep. He pushed Brady off of his shrinking body, noticing it took more effort to do so!

The process did not stop when Brady was pushed away from Ben. Brady stood up, feeling much more energetic, and stronger. While he hadn?t gained any height yet, his muscles were getting larger! He was sapping the strength and energy from Ben, literally!

His loose polo shirt got tight on his now big frame, his chest and arms growing! Everything was growing now. His baggy cargo shorts now were practically skin-tight, and his shoes... even they felt tight! While his face looked the same, that was soon to change, too?

Ben stood up too, trying to throw a punch at Brady, though he stumbled over, feeling so weak and dizzy. When he managed to stand up straight, he saw something big in front of him. It was Brady! Looking up with horror in his eyes, the shrinking jock was now only five feet five inches, and dwindling! His muscles were shrinking, too, his clothing getting very loose on him. He groaned, ?B-brady, stop this!? He was still pretty bossy, apparently!

Brady grinned down at the now small jock. More changes were occurring. Now Brady?s face seemed to change. His jaw was now more pronounced, more masculine. His entire structure of his face was changed. It seemed to nearly mimic Ben?s! He didn?t look like Ben, but his face was developing similar features. He even got a bit of stubble by the end of that transformation. Now instead of his face looking above average, he looked ridiculously handsome!

Ben wasn?t so lucky. While his face didn?t turn ugly, he lost the masculinity in it. Instead of looking ?Hot and masculine?, it looked just ?cute?. Finally, his jeans couldn?t stay on him anymore. Even with a belt they fell to the ground, and his boxers were barely able to hang on! His shirt was also feeling huge on him, and because he had lost his muscular shoulders and neck it almost looked like it was going to fall off! His shoes felt so much smaller... now he was only five feet and two inches tall! He couldn?t move, just watching Brady with horror.

While Ben was horrified by this transformation, Brady was loving it! His shirt was having enough of it, though. His muscles were filling it out, and little tearing sounds were heard now. As Brady continued to steal Ben?s muscles and strength, his muscles seemed to get just as big as Ben?s were before ? if not a bit bigger! Brady felt his cock in his shorts straining to stay in his boxers. Tearing was heard down there, too. His cock was bigger as well! Now it was eight inches hard, and growing still.

Brady also realized that he was becoming cockier, as if he was stealing personality attributes from Ben. Unable to hold back, he was too excited, he wanted to show off his new muscles! Flexing his arms and his huge chest, he let out a growl. Within moments the shirt literally shredded off his ripped body, falling to the floor in tatters. Grinning, Brady flexed again, right in front of Ben. ?Oh boy, look who?s the big guy now, little shit! Look at the size of this bicep...? He flexed his arm in front of the little guy, then his chest. ?Mm... this is fun! I never knew I could do this.?

Ben was furious now! He saw the muscles he had before, and now they were on Brady, and not him! He felt a bit stronger now, and not as disoriented. Making his hand into a fist, he tried to punch at Brady?s chest. When he hit it, he winced, the muscles were so hard that it hurt him! ?Brady, change me back, p-please?I?m sorry1? He was begging now, obviously desperate.

Brady laughed as the former bully and jock just punched his chest, barely even feeling the pitiful attack! ?Aw, yeah. And look at these legs too!? He thought it was time for his shorts to come off! Not only was Brady much more muscular, but now he was taller! Not much, but he was now 6?2?.

Flexing his legs, the flimsy shorts were easily ripped off. He revealed his incredibly muscled legs, and his gigantic package! His boxers looked like they were about to explode, his hard cock outlined through the fabric.

Ben whimpered and tried to punch at Brady again. He felt himself dwindling once again... only at a tiny five feet! ?You fucking asshole! How did you do this?!? His voice was no longer deep, rather pitiful sounding.

Brady laughed, itching at his balls a bit. They were huge. And now he was done with these boxers, too! There was an obvious wet spot on them, precum leaking out of his new, nine inch long cock. Not only was it long, but it was incredibly thick! Putting one of his huge hands on the fabric of his boxers, he pulled, and they ripped off easily.

He just noticed that his feet had broken through his relatively small shoes. Laughing, he kicked the shoes off, flexing and posing in front of the former jock. His cock was throbbing, Brady looked so horny. ?I like this new body...? He had an even deeper, sexier voice than Ben had!

Ben started to feel his groin stir as he saw the huge muscle jock in front of him. He couldn?t help but get aroused... Brady was so hot! He realized his cock had shrunk, too, now only at five inches or so. ?P-please, Brady, I?m sorry?? He knew his behavior earlier probably got Brady very mad!

Brady just laughed at the begging little dude in front of him. He almost forgot about him! He looked down, seeing a tiny bulge in the now oversized briefs. Ben still had his shirt and briefs on. Reaching down with a big hand, Brady ripped the shirt off, and then the boxers! Upon seeing the tiny, pitiful body of Ben, he burst out chuckling, his voice making Ben shiver. ?Oh, you?re such a runt now!? He looked to Ben?s chest, seeing it was still hairy. Brady was never hairy himself, but upon seeing it, he said, ?Mm, I want that.? He concentrated upon that part of Ben?s body.

Sure enough, within seconds, the hair disappeared off of Ben?s body. It reappeared onto Brady?s, dark brown hair sprouting all over his hot, muscular body. Brady put his meaty hands around his shaft, moaning. ?God... this has made me so horny..? He looked down to the little guy in front of him, smirking.

Ben did look cute, Brady had to admit. He was just tiny now. He was five feet, very thin, with a small cock, but a cute face. Maybe Brady just thought he was cute because he was so horny, but that didn?t matter to him. Ben just whimpered, ?Just let me go! You?ve already ruined my life!? Tears welled up in his eyes. He felt so pitiful, so inferior.

Brady snickered a bit and reached down with a hand, ruffling Ben?s hair, just as Ben had done to him minutes earlier. He saw how hard Ben was. ?Hahaha.,. look at your little cock!? He wiggled his massive manhood at Ben. ?Look at my big guy! You?re going to make me feel good, too?? He spun Ben around, pushing him onto the couch.

Ben had a cute bubble butt before. Now Brady had that, and Ben had this little, pitiful ass. It still looked delicious to Brady though, who licked his lips. ?Before you go I?m going to make you remember this day.? He thrusts his hips forward, tauntingly placing the tip of his cock at the entrance to Ben?s little, virgin anus.

Ben started to full out cry, squirming around pathetically as he was bent over, feeling the massive, thick manhood pushing up against his anus. He knew his cock was so small, but he too felt horny. ?Please, Brady! D-don?t.? He sobbed.

Brady just got hornier as he heard the former bully begging him for mercy. Not listening to him of course, he thrust his hips forward, his large, thick cock going into Ben?s tight little ass. It was such a tight fit that Brady had to push, hard, of course that just made him moan.

Ben on the other hand wasn?t enjoying this as much. He let out a scream of pain and terror as he felt like he was being impaled. It still felt good, which humiliated Ben even more that he liked this. He couldn?t move, just crying and whimpering.

Brady was practically torturing Ben. He kept thrusting in all the way into Ben?s ass, then would pulled out. He?d stop for just a moment to make the little man think he was done, then he?d just plow right back in! This went on for a long time. Brady knew he could hold back for longer but he didn?t feel the need to. Pumping his hips wildly, he literally exploded.

His balls were gigantic, as was his load! Hot, sticky, thick cum came out of his cock, filling Ben?s asshole. It eventually trickled out of Ben?s ass, there just was so much of it!

Brady wasn?t done.

Pulling out of Ben?s anus, he let out a deep moan, shooting two more loads onto Ben. He came so much. Ben was practically soaked, and felt so humiliated. Whimpering, Ben just said in his little voice, ?A-are w-we? done?? He was in so much pain, his rear hurting, his body feeling weak.

Yet his cock was semi-erect, and a tiny load was released onto Brady?s couch by Ben.

Brady grinned and patted Ben on his head. ?Yes, you fucking little shit. But I made a bit of a mess on the couch?? He looked to the couch, cum dripping from it. ?Lick it clean.? He wanted Ben to experience the humiliation he had felt earlier.

Ben was so scared and terrified that he did what he was told. It took a while, but he cleaned the couch with his little tongue, his stomach filled to the brim with Brady?s seed.

Brady, satisfied, laughed. His little ?slave? was still drenched in his cum, but he didn?t mind. He didn?t want to have Ben as his slave. He had better things to do now. ?Now get the hell out of my apartment, runt. Don?t leave town. Don?t tell anyone what happened to you... just tell them you developed a rare disease.? He laughed, savoring that Ben would be utterly embarrassed his entire life. ?If you don?t I?ll make you three inches tall, and then you will disappear. I will see you later.? He laughed again, winking to the scared, tiny man.

Ben didn?t need to be told twice. He was going to do exactly what Brady asked. Even if he was naked and covered in cum, he didn?t want to protest that! Opening the door and running out, he slammed it behind him, disappearing.

Brady smirked to himself. He wasn?t going to stop using his new ?talent?, he knew that was for sure. But now? he was going to have some more fun. Walking into his room, he looked into his full-length mirror.

For a while Brady just looked at his new, beefy body. Feeling his slightly hairy pecs, his biceps.

By the end of the night Brady had masturbated twice, just thinking about how hot he was. His cock never seemed to fully deflate. He was always horny, at least when looking at himself naked. He seemed to be flexing non-stop the entire night, before he finally fell asleep.

He was so excited for tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lila For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 08:36 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I'm shocked that so many people have read this without commenting. Way awesome story.

-X-
  #3   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Yep, it's me; REAL GROWTH

Eager Muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Eager Muscle
So that's how Christopher Knight (a/k/a Peter Brady) got that awesome bod.

[COLOR="Red"]"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Dorothy Parker

"Faces fall, but a bicep's forever."
- Eager Muscle

"A personal trainer is someone who works for your lunch money."
- Eager Muscle
[/COLOR]

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Dorothy Parker

"Faces fall, but a bicep's forever."
- Eager Muscle

"A personal trainer is someone who works for your lunch money."
- Eager Muscle

Last edited by Eager Muscle; August 26th, 2008 at 09:16 PM.
  #4   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:15 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
i liked it
  #5   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager Muscle View Post
So that's how Christopher Knight (a/k/a Peter Brady) got that awesome bod.
Holy crap, Eager. Now I want to know how you got YOUR awesome bod.

...sigh, 24 years old and still not buff.

(But again, Lila, crazy good read.)
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:49 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Nice work, thanks for posting. And good job to whoever pointed you here

Edit: Haha, when I started typing that, only Xyg had commented...
  #7   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
Nice work, thanks for posting. And good job to whoever pointed you here

Edit: Haha, when I started typing that, only Xyg had commented...
Well. We all know the whole theft/growth/role reversal is one of the more outlandish things I enjoy.

-X-
  #8   Add to Lila's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 09:31 AM

Thanks everyone for the comments. ^_^ I'm not sure if I'll be continuing this story, but I'll definitely continue writing more muscle growth stories. I'm not sure what my next one will be like, though!
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
heya, thanks for cross-posting this here--i'd read it on the other site, and totally agreed with Xyg that you needed to crosspost this gem here's hoping you do continue--either this story or writing muscle stories generally
~Chris

Things happen.
  #10   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila View Post
Thanks everyone for the comments. ^_^ I'm not sure if I'll be continuing this story, but I'll definitely continue writing more muscle growth stories. I'm not sure what my next one will be like, though!
Lila, you explicitly set yourself up for a sequel. Article 16, Section 3 of the Shadow Proclamation requires that you write at least one more chapter, no matter how strained or unwieldy that sequel might be.

See "Rivals" for evidence.

-X-
  #11   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post
Lila, you explicitly set yourself up for a sequel. Article 16, Section 3 of the Shadow Proclamation requires that you write at least one more chapter, no matter how strained or unwieldy that sequel might be.

-X-
some notes & such:

a) I need to sex you up hard for the Doctor Who reference, xyg
b) but, xyg, shut the fuck up--it was a good sequel :P you got me off; that's what counts.
c) I'm afraid it's true, lila, you do have to write a sequel. It's required. By me. :P
d) I'm still looking forward to whatever you give us next, Lila!

~Chris

Things happen.
  #12   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 03:24 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
*squee!!!* Another girl, and an author to boot! I'm so glad! (I'm a girl from Ontario too...)

I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Quote:
Article 16, Section 3 of the Shadow Proclamation
Careful with the DW references, Xyggurat. I might get to like you too much...
  #13   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
Haha, MY name is Brady.

To bad it's not me in the story D:
  #14   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1976 View Post
*squee!!!* Another girl, and an author to boot! I'm so glad! (I'm a girl from Ontario too...)

Careful with the DW references, Xyggurat. I might get to like you too much...
That would undoubtedly be a mistake. I'm a terrible person.

I make a worse person than most horses do.

-X-
  #15   Add to Lila's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 06:08 PM

Quote:

-X-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
c) I'm afraid it's true, lila, you do have to write a sequel. It's required. By me. :P
d) I'm still looking forward to whatever you give us next, Lila!

~Chris
Okay okay! I'll write the sequel, but it'll be filled with even more muscle theft and sex. :3 Though I guess that really isn't a bad thing!

Quote:

Hi! I didn't know any other people of my kind existed here. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradykins View Post
Haha, MY name is Brady.

To bad it's not me in the story D:
Well I guess it's easier for you to imagine it is since it's your name? :O That helps!

---

On another note, I wasn't sure what my next story should be! I've written a bit of a M/f story (with muscle growth, yes :3), but I wasn't sure if people liked M/f stuff here? I haven't seen any, but then again I haven't really been looking very hard.
  #16   Add to Bradykins's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Better than the toaster.

Bradykins is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bradykins
[quote=Lila;79575]Okay okay! I'll write the sequel, but it'll be filled with even more muscle theft and sex. :3 Though I guess that really isn't a bad thing!

Hi! I didn't know any other people of my kind existed here. :P

Well I guess it's easier for you to imagine it is since it's your name? :O That helps!

---

Haha, true.
IT was uber fun to read. =]
I think I have found a new best friend! Yay =D
  #17   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 10:03 PM

Really, you never know how people on this forum are going to react to stuff. I would say that even with some of the harsher critics that frequent the place, the average poster on this board is open to a lot.
  #18   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 10:45 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila View Post
On another note, I wasn't sure what my next story should be! I've written a bit of a M/f story (with muscle growth, yes :3), but I wasn't sure if people liked M/f stuff here? I haven't seen any, but then again I haven't really been looking very hard.
There are a few such stories here and they do have their fans. I certainly wouldn't mind reading more M/f here.

The general rule here is that as long as the main theme is male muscle growth, then it's fine.
  #19   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:18 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Quote:
That would undoubtedly be a mistake. I'm a terrible person.

-X-
He really really is. I can vouch.

Your story was much fun, Lila. Seriously, not nearly enough muscle theft out there, so thank you. Can't wait to see more!

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #20   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 01:34 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This was incredibly hot. I appreciate your new contribution! Welcome
  #21   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2008, 08:32 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Who will Brady go for next? I enjoyed part one - always enjoy dominants getting their comeuppance!!!
Mike
  #22   Add to ClarkSavageJr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2008, 07:09 AM

ClarkSavageJr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
There are a few such stories here and they do have their fans. I certainly wouldn't mind reading more M/f here.

The general rule here is that as long as the main theme is male muscle growth, then it's fine.
I second TS's emotion, Lila. Clever story, otherwise...I'm just a little too straight to have enjoyed it fully.

-Clark
  #23   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkSavageJr View Post
I second TS's emotion, Lila. Clever story, otherwise...I'm just a little too straight to have enjoyed it fully.

-Clark
oh oh...i think we've found the messiah of m/f mg type stories, haha what is this--the third girl or straight person to comment on this thread? I mean, I have no problem with it--anyone who knows me can tell you how clearly gay as hell I am, but actually I don't mind m/f stories for the most part; not sure exactly why/how THAT works, perhaps it's that there's still a hot guy somewhere in the mix, eh? haha, personally my poetic mind would like to think it's that I still dig sex generally, eroticism itself, enough to still find even m/f stories pretty hot :\ oh well--more hottness for me to fap to! hehehe....

more seriously, xyg & TS & clarksavagejr are altogether each quite right, really:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
Really, you never know how people on this forum are going to react to stuff. I would say that even with some of the harsher critics that frequent the place, the average poster on this board is open to a lot.
Verily. There've been a few m/f stories in the past that posted to various reception; I often got sick of the middlebrow bickering and didn't pay much attention to the details but that was my sense too--that as long as there was some kind of emphasis on a guy or guys growing and all that sexy stuff, it wouldn't matter so much what gender he subsequently nails :P Sure, you will have your ignorant & intolerant critics & bullies, but you should really just ignore those folks anyway; what matters is that you write what you like, what turns you on, not what pleases the masses. I mean, of course, you can do just that--please the masses, humor their desires, put their kinks & fantasies before your own--and you can do it for quite a while perhaps and get lotsa praise & squealing fanboys that way (airheads, all of them), but somewhere you'll reach a point: either you'll internalize their fantasies, their kinks, their fetishes, and it'll either usurp or overlay your own (and what's the fun then in writing other people's fetishes entirely instead of your own? i mean, in reconditioning, internalizing their fetishes as your own, theirs do sorta become your fetish, but...it seems like it'd be so much less fulfilling, i guess 0.o), or alternatively you'll start to lose the intrinsic motivations that once fueled your writing for our (and your ) pleasure, the fun & depth will go out of it for you to some extent, and you might even abandon erotic fiction altogether, and that's no good. And sure, if you follow your own whims & ways, you'll have your critics & detractors, but you'll also build your own contingent of friends & fans who'll defend & support you for who you are--rather than for the pretenses you might have affected for popularity's sake--which just seems altogether more enjoyable & rewarding, in the end.

Wow, I really ranted a long one today XD I dunno, I guess I just believe quite passionately in writing being part of an endless search for oneself; a continuous, persistent act of self-affirmation :\ So y'can't blame me for rambling too much, then XD
anyway, take care and thanks again for sharing your story & thoughts with us--I definitely look forward to whatever you have for us next!
~Chris

Things happen.
  #24   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2008, 08:10 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
You know, Chris, I had to read your message twice in order to get the gist of it, but I totally agree with you. I've been a lurker in the past, who didn't contribute anything. Then I became a critic of other writers, because I didn't like what they wrote. I got bullied by other writers, although I got bullied a lot MORE by other lurkers (quite recently, as a matter of fact, in the Big Brother Humiliation thread, but I ignore them), and then I finally started writing my own stuff and now I'm on the verge of becoming a published author.

You should write for yourself because then you'll write your best. However, I think writers should give advice to other writers, because they know and understand the work that is involved in crafting a good story. The majority of the people on here are lurkers and they will only ask a writer to "write more" if they like what they read, only ANOTHER WRITER will give you sound advice on how to write better because they KNOW how much work is involved.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options