The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Wat Tambor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 04:10 AM

Wat Tambor is on a distinguished road
Geno-Enhancement Part I

Here's part one, I hope you like it. There is more if you want it!

Sam grunted and slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurry and every muscle of his body ached with a dull pain, his head delirious and his memory of the last few hours hazy at best. Last he remembered he was in an alley in Delta-117, a hive city on Rhea, the tenth moon of Saturn. He was pulling some used vac-packaging over himself for the night when he felt a sharp prick in his neck, and a warm numbing feeling washing over his body. Beyond that, he remembered nothing.
With a burst of agony, Sam pushed himself upright and took in his surroundings. He was in a small room, probably no more than 10? by 6?. The walls were made of cold, dull metal with streams of rust streaked downwards across them all from severed pipes jutting out from the higher parts of the walls. There was a constant but quiet hum that seemed to be coming from far beneath the floor. The space was entirely without decoration and with only minimal furnishings, there was a small and decrepit table and chair cropped up and against one wall, and there was a toilet on the other side, which was surprisingly clean, as if it had never been used. The only other things of note to Sam were the metal slab he had been unconscious on and the flickering artificial lighting fixed to the ceiling in long, buzzing strips of dirty white.
After the room had been explored to his satisfaction, Sam inspected himself. To his surprise, he was clean! He was a street urchin from the hives of Jupiter and he was clean! Everyday he had to rummage through the waste of Delta-117 for a meal, and dash for shelter to escape the burning, polluted rain whenever it came on. Sam had been an orphan since he was seven, he never had a mother. He had had to live with his drunken father, who would often have beat and starved him. He had died when their hab-spire had collapsed from over stressing on the infrastructure, and in a way, it had been a relief to Sam. He preferred life pitted against struggles for food and the furies of an ancient artificial atmosphere to life in that hab-spire. Everyday he had been free to do what he wanted and go were he wanted, and besides the biting hunger, had been happy. Now, at the age of fifteen, he found himself in a strange cell and in aching pain.
Once the amazement of being clean for the first time in years had finally sunk in, Sam realised he was totally naked but for a pair of skin-tight shorts clasped at the waist with a heavy metal belt, dotted with dozens of flickering red lights. Dried blood was crusted over the needle wound in his neck, and Sam found another three puncture wounds beside the original. Now he was starting to get a bit unnerved.
Suddenly, a huge thumping noise shook the room and Sam was knocked to the floor, and he heard four successive clamping noises from far beyond the confines of the room. Getting back to his feet, he recoiled in horror upon seeing the floor. His body had punched a huge dent in the floor the exact size of him, but this was thick metal, how could a little fall from a fifteen year old boy leave such a huge dent?
Sam shivered as a wash of cold air washed over him as one of the walls slipped away to reveal a rusted gate. On the other side were two burly men, both shaved bald and wearing filthy leather body gloves. They both looked in their late twenties and had tattoos of a red snake down their left cheeks.
?Name?? grunted one, without enthusiasm.
?Where am I? Who are you? Why am I here?? replied Sam, frantically.
?Name?? repeated the man, a hint of frustration creeping in to his neutral tone.
?S? S? Sam.? mumbled Sam. He couldn?t remember his second name, his dad never bothered to tell him. The men didn?t seem to care enough to be bothered with surnames, though.
?Take him.? said the man, and his silent companion opened the rusted gate and gestured to Sam to step on to a grav-lifter parked outside the cell. Obeying, Sam hastily stepped on after shackles were put around his wrists and ankles. Crash! As soon as he got on it, it snapped in two apparently because Sam was too heavy, but he was only six stone! He ate out of garbage!
?Damn! This one must have gotten an overdose!? cursed the second thug, speaking for the first time. What did they mean by overdose? How did the grav-lift break? What about the dent in the floor?
?He?ll just have to walk then. Well? Get going!? barked the first thug, and his companion accompanied Sam to the end of the corridor and onto a lift. It shuddered when Sam stood on it and the tattooed man typed something into a bleeping keypad and got off. Metal shutters sealed Sam off and the lift whizzed upwards to another floor. Looking at the lift tube, Sam saw he worn, rusted metal turn to a gleaming, sterile sheen. Segments of the new lustre wall were glass, and Sam saw his home moon of Rhea, shining before him, but dull in comparison to its planet. Saturn glistened like the stars in the distance, its clouded surface shifting as if dancing, he had never truly seen its rings through the cloudy smog on Rhea.
With a juddering halt, the doors of the elevator swung open smoothly to reveal a new chamber. It was wide and circular with gleaming white walls, ceiling and floor. Bright lights had been built into the walls and illuminated the shining metal equipment in the centre of the room. There was a smooth slab of polished metal and plastic, loosely connected to other panels of knobs and buttons and shelves of surgical equipment by thin wires painstakingly wrapped in a thin film. There was a faint smell of disinfectant in the air, and a quiet hum of Old Earth music. Sam suddenly felt nauseated.
Amongst the flock of sterile tools a lone figure stood. It was dressed in robes of deep red that followed his precise movements like liquid silk. Its face was obscured by a wide hood, and its arms ended in metal appendages. As the robed thing moved from panel to panel, twisting there and adjusting there, taking notes on a glowing data slate, Sam noticed how the base of the cloak hovered above the ground. This thing was floating.
?Sam? You are Sam, are you not?? said the figure in an artificial voice.
?Yeah? who are you?? Sam replied.
?I am Xure. I will be performing your procedure today. Now please, step on the containment pad.? Sam obeyed, and stood on the slab he saw earlier, that Xure was gesturing to. When he stood on it, its base glowed a dull blue and Sam found he couldn?t move.
?What procedure?? asked Sam. Xure made a rasping sound Sam assumed was laughter.
?The geno-enhancement, my dear boy. What else??
Confused enough, Sam held back from asking more questions. He just relaxed and let Xure get on with what he was doing. What he was doing, was checking a scan of Sam?s body, and Sam took a minute to look at it. He wasn?t skinny, but he wasn?t fat or muscular either. He had a faint build of muscle, but it was earned through no fat and years of moving through rubbish. His face was young and innocent, still reeking of boyhood. His brown hair was slightly curled, and was in need of cutting. He had no body hair, save for a slight wisp under the arms and a bush of pubic hair.
?Sam, I understand you must be confused?? droned Xure in his monotonous voice, devoid of emotion.
?Sure as hell I am!? shouted Sam.
?You have gone through a geno-enhancement procedure. Those pricks on your neck were the injection point of the concentrated serum. Over the last few hours your body has grown in muscle mass substantially. My master takes boys like you from all over the Solar System and further abroad. He uses people like me and my fellow adepts of biological science to enhance them as he wishes. He commands improvements in musculature, sexual drive and sexual organs. The purpose is beyond us, put he offers us much in return for our services. He has given me a warp cube recently?? Xure continued to drone on for a while before returning to topic, ?You however, have been overdosed, hence the belt, which serves as a compressor field. If I were to turn it off, which I will, it would release your overly enhanced body. Most boys that come onboard this ship are injected and sent straight to the holding bays, but you must be dealt with in a controlled environment.?
?What will I look like?? asked Sam, with a twinge of excitement building up inside him.
?I cannot say for sure, but your flesh will be strong. Which is ironic in a way?? sighed Xure, as he pulled back his hood. A grey, weathered human face stared back at Sam, but the mouth was a grilled speaker and the left eye was a bionic implant, a glowing red diode that saw nothing in particular. Xure pulled back his hood and continued, ?I saw the flesh as weak, and moved to replace it with efficient, logical machinery, as do all in my cult. But that is irrelevant. We shall begin with the procedure.? Xure typed something into a keypad and pressed a button.
Pain gripped Sam, searing every joint in his body with agony. Hot gas escaping from his belt burnt some of the flesh around his waist and a ripping sound met his ears. His shorts were ripping! But how? It was then that Sam realised he was growing. His thighs had swollen up, forcing their muscled forms out of his skin tight shorts. He could fell his bulging out, making the base of his head feel tight. Two mounds of muscle grew forth on his chest, vying for room with his arms, which had grown biceps the size of base balls. He felt his stomach tighten and harden, as a firm eight-pack like cobblestones grew.
?215 pounds. Not bad. Keep going.?
?KEEP GOING? THAT HURT LIKE HELL!? shouted Sam. Undeterred, Xure continued with the procedure.
The familiar jab of crippling pain grasped Sam all over. He could fell his heart pounding faster and faster. His shoulders bulged as they inflated like balloons, becoming more and more spherical and forcing themselves further and further apart. He lost view of his stomach (which last saw where having to grow outward because they couldn?t find room amongst themselves) because his pecs were ballooning outward to obscure the view of his lower body. He flung his head back in agony, only to hit something hard. At first he thought it was the slab?s containment field but then he realised it was him! His traps had grown so huge they were starting to swallow his head. His neck was now nearly twice as wide as his head and he could feel his arms pushing a against his widespread lats for room. A thumping noise made him realise he had grown so tall his traps had reached the roof. The size of his growing legs were forcing his legs apart but they had no where to go, the containment field keeping them pushed up against each other. The belt strained to stay on, but even focussed gravity couldn?t stop Sam in his monstrous new form. With a burst of chains, it fell to the ground, some bit getting suck in Sam?s thigh and calf muscles, leaving Sam completely naked. With out the restraint of physics to hold them back, Sam?s equally enhanced cock and balls broke free. Though he couldn?t see them, he felt the unfamiliar weight of melon sized balls and the blood rushing into his new 18? dick. He felt it touch his pecs, which had to be sticking out a foot from his body now. It contained to snake up through the impossible cleavage until Sam saw its head start to peak out over his mountainous pecs. Hornier than he had ever been in his life, he started to bounce his pecs, making a sound like beating a drum.
The bouncing pecs along with his hands jacked off the now three foot cock, pre-cum flooding out of his overflowing balls, which were pumping more and more testosterone into his ever growing muscles. Red warning lights began to flash and klaxons began to sound, Xure rushing in a desperate attempt to maintain the containment field. Sam just kept growing and jacking, each huge and ponderous movement down his thick shaft sending waves of unearthly pleasure through his growing form.
After what seemed like eons of pain and pleasure, Sam finally blew his load with a feral roar from his cum-laden balls. The orgasm shook his very core as a geyser of jism shot from Sam?s beastly cock, load after load kept coming for five minutes as he kept growing, his muscles huge and cum-soaked until the field failed and Sam was freed of his spectral prison. He looked at himself and started to flex, his basketball sized biceps making him to jack off gain, which with his balls he was more than capable of doing.
?Awesome!? roared Sam, hitting pose after pose.
Xure didn?t turn away or anything, Sam realised he saw this sort of thing everyday.
?600 pounds. That?s what the belt held back. You may have noticed you were heavier earlier.? Now that he thought about it, it would explain the dent in his cell and the broken grav-lifter. ?Go through here,? said Xure pointing to a huge metal doorway, just right for Sam, ?you can go and met your new fellows in the holding bay. It has been a week since they had a new one among their number, especially one as big as you.?
?Sure thing.? growled Sam, marching off with a thin drizzle of cum still dripping from his throbbing cock, his earlier anxiousness forgotten with his new body.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wat Tambor For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (February 2nd, 2014), master_virus (February 3rd, 2014), nevertoobig (February 2nd, 2014), The Pecman (February 2nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 08:11 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
More if we want it??? Oh yeah!!! Keep it cummin!!!
Mike
  #3   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 08:13 AM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
Well done, this seems to be a very interesting story. It's a theme that I have not encountered for a while. So keep on going, can't wait for the next chapter!
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 08:26 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wat Tambor View Post
Here's part one, I hope you like it. There is more if you want it!

Sam grunted and slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurry and every muscle of his body ached with a dull pain, his head delirious and his memory of the last few hours hazy at best. Last he remembered he was in an alley in Delta-117, a hive city on Rhea, the tenth moon of Saturn. He was pulling some used vac-packaging over himself for the night when he felt a sharp prick in his neck, and a warm numbing feeling washing over his body. Beyond that, he remembered nothing.
  #5   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 08:59 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
VERY descriptive and creative...I can see the rust and grime while I'm reading...love to read more.
Lucas
  #6   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:06 AM

hipy is on a distinguished road
nice a realy muscle growth sotry ( not a stroy where the character grows in months but growths like something superhuman )
  #7   Add to Wat Tambor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2008, 09:33 AM

Wat Tambor is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the response everybody! I'll have part 2 soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options