The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:06 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Time Travel Muscle

I recently came up with an idea but I don't intend on doing anything with it so I'll give it to anyone that wants it.

The idea is that there is a little brother/big brother and the big brother totally dominates the younger one in all things. Little brother tries to tag along or be just like his older brother but all he gets is shoved around or made fun of for being so weak and frail (he could be younger at age 8 or so).

Then, something science fictiony happens and the older brother is transported into the future. I got the idea from 4400 with a whole bunch of people being pulled from the past and having to adapt, some with much older relatives, etc.

They never explored anything like this on that show though. When the older bro is in custody by the government and everything sorted out, the only he can live with now is his much much older younger brother, who is not only a grown up, but a bodybuilder! Little bro is now the dominant one and gets to treat his bro like just a little kid, while always showing off his strength.

Another idea I had was aliens turning the older bro into a younger version of himself. His little brother, who is an adult, is the only one who can care for him. Older bro was a bodybuilder but he's been regressed to skinny wimp status and now has to take orders from his adult sibling and suddenly everything has switched in terms of who's in charge and who calls the shots.

Just a few fantasies I thought I'd put out there...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 08:11 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow, Otaru... These ideas are GREAT! I gotta think about them... *sigh* So much to write, so little time...
  #3   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:50 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
This idea is one I've had for quite some time. Not of a brother senario but of either oneself or possibly of ones parter/lover doing the time travel. Possibly from personal experience and wishing I could go back and encourage myself to start lifting young and getting into shape. Also of ones future lover coming back before they met and having them workout and get huge. Alas this is but one/two of MANY MANY story ideas crammed in my head that I just don't seem to have time to write down and thoroughly plot out into a story. Hopefully once things calm down and I get things in order I'll have more time to put my active imagination to work and hammer out a few stories
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options