The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to alwaysspinning's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:43 PM

alwaysspinning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysspinning
Huge Coworker

Wouldn't it be great if at your job, you get a new coworker (or manager, or whatever). Thing is, that person is huge and totally decked out with muscle everywhere.

I myself would be absolutely in shock if we had a new manager come in. He'd be absolutely massive, with thick muscles everywhere since the biggest size can barely contain his huge frame.

Of course, he's so big that he has a hard time getting around the workplace, pushing people aside with his muscles, so wide he has trouble getting behind the counter to work or can't enter through several doors, but of course, he would just laugh it off and it wouldn't bother him at all.

Then at late night, when everyone has left save for you and him. He'd rip his uniform by accident by doing some menial chore and he would totally gets off as he felt his bulging muscles finally blow out and he'd suddenly worship himself as he feels his muscle mass.

Of course you're right nearby him as he continues worshiping himself and he notices.... hilarity ensues.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2008, 07:54 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I think that sounds like a really great, hot idea! I hope someone with some skills can develop it.
  #3   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2008, 11:41 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
[COLOR=silver]Don't know if this is what you had in mind or where the HELL it came from but, here's my shot at your idea...wrong thread probably but we can move it if need be:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Huge Coworker [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]for alwaysspinning[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I look at the revolving door as people smoothly pass through one after another. It’s one of those doors that one person at a time can pass through in a compartment shaped like a pie wedge…one NORMAL-SIZED person at a time that is. Naturally, the doors on either side are locked with signs saying to use the revolving door to save energy. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Wonder how much energy they’ll save if I break the stupid door?” I mumbled to myself, pulling at the collar of the custom-made dress shirt that’s about to strangle me. “God I hate the first day on a new job!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]People were starting to stare a little as I stood there looking at the building. I’m used to people staring but I didn’t need anyone getting too spooked so I moved to the door as soon as the traffic flow lightened up. I stepped in front of the door, holding one of the vertical panels so the opening to this compartment is as wide as I could get it. I felt a thump and saw a little guy on the other side trying to exit kind of bounce off the panel in my hand when it didn’t move for him. His eyes got a little wide as he looked up at me and saw me holding the door with one hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sorry about that. I’ll be just a second,” I said. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He just stared up at me, eyes wide, and backed up against the exterior wall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Facing the panel I’m holding in place, I took a couple of deep breaths, pushing my breath out and squeezing down a little further on the size of my chest each time I exhaled. On the third breath, I didn’t inhale as I slid my shoulder into the opening, my back pressing up against the edge of the door behind me. My chest rubbed against the edge of the panel in front of me and I lost a button off the front of my shirt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Uh, oh,” I said as I pushed my way into the pie-shaped opening.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I kind of shuffled sideways, my arms pinned at my sides and my shoulders pressing up against the glass of each panel. The little guy got a little trapped in the next compartment and pressed himself even harder against the exterior wall…he looked a little nervous.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Just another minute,” I smiled as I continued to shuffle sideways, the walls of his compartment kind of moving him along. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Once I’d moved my compartment of the revolving door to the inside of the building, I took a couple small breaths…not wanting to pop the glass out of the panels against my shoulders…and exhaled enough to squeeze out of the door and into the lobby. Unfortunately, the effort sent the door spinning and tossed the little guy out on the street.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sorry about that,” I said through the glass as he stumbled to his feet and took off down the street, staring back at me as he ran. “Hope I didn’t hurt him.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So far so good…I’m in the building and I haven’t broken anything or any one, yet. I hid the diamond-shaped gap in my shirt where the button popped off behind my tie and headed for the guard’s desk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The guard on duty was kind of beefy, about 6’ tall and maybe 220 pounds, but he was awfully young to have a hearing problem. He just kind of stared up at me and I had to repeat myself 3 times before he shook his head and told me what floor the offices I was looking for were on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I thanked him and headed for the stairs…elevators make me nervous. They creak a lot when I get on, groan a lot when they start to move, and just have a hard time stopping at the right spot when they’re coming down. Unfortunately, I broke a light sweat as the stairwells weren’t air-conditioned and my white shirt was a little transparent by the time I got to the 10th floor. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Thankfully, I’m not going to have to wear dress clothes all the time,” I thought to myself. “Orientation days suck when you’ve gotta dress up and get ID pictures taken.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was excited and a little nervous. These were the offices for a new fitness center and I’d be running the one right down the street from my house. Today, though, I’ve got to get my ID picture taken and all the paperwork filled out so I’ll be here most of the day. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I kept pulling at my collar, not used to something so tight around my neck. Unfortunately, that caused my arms to bulge some every time I bent one of them and the hems of the short sleeve were starting to cut into the valley between my biceps and my delts…I needed to alternate arms or the sleeve on one might just pop before I got my picture taken.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I found the Human Resources office and introduced myself, the poor receptionist looking kind of flushed. I didn’t think it was that hot in here even though I was sweating but she didn’t look so comfortable. She gave me my paperwork to fill out and told me she’d find an office for me to use once my picture was taken and I sat through the 1-hour presentation everyone had to watch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]She led me to the guy who takes the pictures, bumping into walls and people as we went and then she stumbled a little as she left the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I hope she’s gonna be all right. She looks a little flushed,” I said to the old guy behind the camera.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, I think she’ll cool off a little now,” he grinned at me. “Do…do you need to change shirts, big guy?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Hmmm? Oh...” I answered, looking at myself in the mirrored wall next to the door. My new, custom-made white shirt was more than a little transparent and the tie wasn’t hiding the opening where the button popped off as well as I thought it would. The shirt looked almost flesh-colored from the sweat and I could see my silver-dollar nips riding high on the edge of my meaty pecs plain as day right through the shirt. There wasn’t much left to the imagination when it came to my brickwork six-pack either where the wet material clung to me like a second skin. The short sleeves were cutting pretty hard into my arms above my biceps, too…must have gotten a slight pump messing with that revolving door. I was afraid I was going to rip them if I moved too fast so I needed to be careful.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m afraid I don’t have another shirt,” I answered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“You know what, why don’t you go ahead and lose the tie, pop that collar open before it pops by itself, and we’ll just do a head shot for your ID?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That works for me,” I grinned, happy to get out of the tie if not the shirt just yet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I undid the top button and saw a new problem. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I’m afraid, I popped the third button getting into the building,” I said, looking from the camera guy to the mirror where I could see the second button barely holding the shirt closed across the middle of my chest and a gap at the center of my lower chest showing the deep cleavage and the sharply defined triangle where my slabs of pec meat met. As if knowing it was the focal point of our attention, that second button popped, bouncing off the mirror, and my shirt suddenly spread wide open with a big “V” showing an awful lot of pec flesh and a crevice you could lose a hand in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Guess that’s not a problem anymore,” the old guy smiled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The picture taking went without further incident and I still hadn’t broken anything in the building. The camera guy must have had a pretty sophisticated lens on that camera because for every shot he took of my head it seemed he took three of my chest. The ID came out pretty well, though, so it must have worked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I watched the boring presentation and then headed to the office where I’m supposed to fill out the paperwork. As I walked around a corner, a little guy coming from the opposite direction was cutting the corner a little close and literally bounced off my chest. Luckily, I’m pretty quick for a big guy and I caught him by the arms before he could fall…that’s when I hear something tear a little in my shirt sleeves at the same time that I realize it’s the guy I tossed out on the street through the revolving door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Sorry again, little man,” I grinned, setting him down. “You might want to watch where you’re going in such a hurry…at least for the rest of today,” I chuckled, using my index finger to close his mouth as I stepped by him and headed for my workstation. I heard fast footsteps and saw that he’d disappeared around the corner fast.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The office looked like a two-person office with only one worker in residence, though he or she seemed to be out at the moment. There was an interesting screen saver on one of the computer monitors and I stepped over to take a look. It seemed to have two phases…the first had the words “alwaysspinningspinning all over the page; the second had the words “terrorkingeclipse” forming a dark circle that moved over a picture of the moon until there was a total eclipse.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Cool,” I said, stepping away and moving over to the empty desk. The chair creaked a little as I sat in it and I had to kind of stretch my legs out a little to get them under the desk…they don’t make desks for people with legs as long and as thick as mine. I started on the paperwork.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]About an hour later, I’d finished with the first half of my paperwork…I felt like I was signing away my firstborn…that was, if I ever planned to HAVE a firstborn. Not thinking, I pulled my feet in close to my chair, caused my draft-horse thighs to rise a little too fast and too hard. The desk jumped about 6 or 8 inches and the computer monitor started to slide toward the edge. I jumped up halfway out of the chair, knocking it backward across the room to crash against a wall, dropping the desk to the floor with a loud thump, as I reached out fast to grab the monitor before it could crash to the floor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]“Almost,” I smiled to myself, holding the monitor in my hands and thankful for the save. “Nothing and no one broken yet.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“HOLY…” I heard from behind me and turned to see the guy from the revolving door AND the corner collision standing there looking from me to the wall where one of the desk chair’s wheels was lost in a new hole.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Uh oh,” I said, setting the monitor down. “Sorry about that. I’m Jake by the way,” I finish, stepping in close to you and extending my hand to shake.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]You literally jumped back staring from my hand to my face. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, I know. EVERYONE in the building knows. Tammy, the gal in HR, was so worked up about you, she had to go home. She’ll survive,” you grinned when you see the alarm creeping into my eyes, “she’s just never seen anything…well anyone even close to as freaky and muscular as you are. Look,” you continued, staring down at hole and the desk chair sticking out of it, “the wall’s no big deal, but at least no ONE is broken, yet…don’t start with me, ok?” you said, stepping into the office and extending your hand…cautiously. “You can call me Spinner.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“No problem,” I smiled, taking your hand and shaking it…gently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]After some idle chit chat, I have to get back to my paperwork and you have to finish distributing some report that you’ve been working on. I learn that Tammy left instructions for me to leave my paperwork with you and to report to the gym first thing tomorrow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]About 5 p.m. I had finished my paperwork and I noticed the place was pretty much deserted. You’ve not returned from your distribution yet. I’m not use to sitting so long so I lift my arms and stretch and flex to get the kinks out of my back…and I hear three different rips and 4 pops.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Uh oh.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I looked down at the front of my shirt and there’s only one button left holding the shirts closed…and it’s hanging by a thread…my freaky chest and brickwork abs showing down to my belly button. Both sleeves are ripped all the way up the outside of each deltoid AND I can feel an opening down the back of my shirt from my neck to my belt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was laughing and flexing for myself, pretty much tearing the brand new, custom-made shirt to shreds. I stood up and started doing some major flexing, feeling the pump build and the shirt pretty much disintegrate right on...or off...my body. I realized just how worked up I was getting when you showed up at the door. I just stared at you for a minute while you just stared at me literally bulging out of my shirt and tenting out my pants.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“I stretched a little too much,” I finally said. When you didn’t move, I said, “You may want to close your mouth.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]You snapped your mouth shut and then we both busted out laughing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Something tells me I need to show you the freight elevator and the loading dock exit,” you smiled.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Lucas88; September 3rd, 2008 at 11:47 PM.
  #4   Add to alwaysspinning's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2008, 05:21 AM

alwaysspinning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysspinning
Wow! What a great story you posted! I'm very grateful someon took out their time to write one up.

I love it.
  #5   Add to ttownlittlebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2008, 06:54 AM

ttownlittlebear is on a distinguished road
Yes it was great. I think it should be continued
  #6   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 07:06 AM

mutador
Check out my story "WORK SHIFT" it goes along those lines
  #7   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:08 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutador View Post
Check out my story "WORK SHIFT" it goes along those lines
I remember that story! Ain't karma a bitch???

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options