The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JaceJun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:25 PM

JaceJun is on a distinguished road
Brody

[COLOR=white]Brody[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Brody had cornered me in the boys’ bathroom during 2nd period.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We both had the run of the school at any time, for completely different reasons. The teachers and administrators thought I was the best student the school had ever had, and might bring them some recognition by attending a top college. Brody was the best thing that had ever happened to the school’s football program. We were both seniors and both just 18.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“My place at 7 pm. Prompt. And we both know you don’t need directions since you’ve been stalking me for years.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The bathroom was empty except for us. We were in the same class, so he’d seen me get up and ask to leave. He must have waited and then followed. I had just finished my business and was at the sink when he strode in. As I moved toward the door, he put up one huge arm, palm flat against the wall, and blocked my path. His other hand went quickly to the wall beside me and I was trapped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I guess I’d better tell you about Brody at that point in his life. Though just 18, he was already 6’3” and weighed in at a lean, rock hard 245. As I would learn in the not too distant future, he sported a 28” waist that was only 11” wide. His torso expanded to shoulders a full 30” across, such that he already had to turn slightly sidewise to get through a standard home doorway. His arms measured a full 18” just hanging by his side without any pump. And yeah, he was good looking. Understatement. Thick soft coal-black hair, just slightly wavy, framing flaring cheekbones, Brad Pitt jaw line, cleft chin, and Eddie Cibrian dimples – all overwhelmed by Jared Leto eyes of the most intense royal blue I had ever seen. And all man. He had any girl he wanted, and by now had wanted most of them, including (it was rumored) some of the younger teachers. Pacey was a piker. Most of the guys wanted him too, but there’d never even been a whisper of him giving any of them a tumble.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Yeah, you little faggot. I know you’ve been stalking me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I’d never been so close to him before, despite my very definitely having stalked him for several years. He held my eyes with his, but in the periphery I could see the huge thick arm pressed against the wall and biceps and triceps flexed with the tension. I could feel the heat of his body. I could just see the span of his shoulders and the powerful sculpted neck supporting that face. I could feel his other arm against mine, closing the trap I was in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]So, of course, I got a hard on. I mean, wouldn’t you? Get serious![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]And he somehow knew I did.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Got a hard on, do ya? Yeah, seen that before when you would watch me. Thought no one saw, let alone me, didn’t ya?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Ever so slowly he began to close the gap between us. I could see his arms shatter into deeply separated cords of muscle and veins, with tendons popping. His biceps began to bulge and peak into softball sized mounds of rock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Maybe we’ll have to find out just how good a cocksucker you are…”, and he pressed his body lightly against me to hold me in place, swiftly moved both hands to either side of my rib cage, and effortlessly lifted me up so we were face to face. My hands went helplessly to his shoulders but slid down along those bulging powerful arms which my puny hands couldn’t even begin to grasp. His muscles were like steel under silk – the skin so perfectly flawlessly soft and smooth, and the muscles beneath impervious to my grasp.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]My cock had never been this hard. It hurt. Bad.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]And again, he knew. With unerring athleticism he put his hip into my groin and pressed against my raging erection.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Hmmm….not bad for a puny runt. Maybe we will have to…maybe we will have to find out just how good a cocksucker you really are.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Softly, he brushed his lips against mine and I felt his warm breath against my face. Gently he pushed his tongue between my lips, and I opened for him – oh…did I ever open for him! With total mastery he took possession of my mouth, my lips with his, my tongue with his, exploring, possessing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I came. I could feel gobs and gobs of cum exploding in my underwear, almost certainly soaking through my slacks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He laughed. A rich deep chuckle that resonated right through my entire body and struck like electricity to my groin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“But first we’ll have to get you a bit less sensitive, won’t we? Can’t have you needing a change of underwear every time we collide, now can we?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]With that he lowered me to the floor stepped away, turned those broad powerful shoulders, and I watched that magnificently tapered torso on those strong sprinter’s legs stroll out of the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Seven”, he said, without ever turning.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Shit![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]No, I didn’t do that to myself, but it took a while to strip off my slacks and shorts, wash out the shorts (thankfully they had not soaked through to my pants), and stand in one of the stalls flapping my undies until they were dry enough to put back on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]And that was how we met, Brody and I.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Somehow I got through the rest of the day. Brody was in two other classes with me, but he wasn’t there when I got to them. That was pretty common, actually, as he’d often be down with the coaches, even in the off-season as it was now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As you might imagine, waiting for 7 pm to roll around was agonizing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]During the entire time, the constant thought in my mind was “what the hell just happened?” For that I had no answer. I was simultaneously ecstatic and terrified and completely lost as to what to expect when I showed up at his place.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As soon as I got home, I said a quick hello to Mom, said I had homework to do and a project to work on later with another student, went for my room. I had an erection before I got the door shut and locked, and felt like I was losing it even before I had my pants down. Shoes off, pants off, underwear off, fuck the shirt, and I was flat on my back reliving every second of my encounter. I experienced again the immense power of his body as he barred my way out of the bathroom. He filled my vision; his arms and delts overwhelmed my hands; his pelvis ground against my raging erection; he consumed my lips and tongue…ooops! Shot my load again, just like when it happened in real time!!! Never ever shot a load that hard before in my life – spattered the window over the headboard like rain from a hurricane. Damn it felt good. And the good feeling didn’t go away – I softened a little, but still turgid enough and sensitive enough that I fell into deep daydreaming while still stroking myself and feeling that great tingling deep in my balls. I floated, just feeling released from any worry; safe, wrapped and folded in some kind of cocoon of steel muscle and satin skin that was Brody. Drifting….[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Dinner!” was the call from my Mom that woke me. Oh, crap! 6 pm. Only an hour to eat, clean up, and get over to Brody’s. It was going to be close. Oh yeah…clean the window and the headboard and…well, pretty much everything in the line of fire. Second thought, better clean up first and then eat dinner – not good to show up at the dinner table with face and shirt crusted with cum![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Time flew, and I was on my way. Skidded up at Brody’s place at 1 minute of, and raced up to the basement door where I knew he had his bedroom and workout room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Knocked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Knocked again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The door opened and one of the cheerleaders (of course) emerged while still pulling her sweater down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]“Okay Brody. Your damn tutor is here!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As she brushed past me, Brody came around the corner into the entryway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Naked. Still semi-erect, or at least I hoped it was semi-erect, because if it was totally soft, it would kill me erect.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white](To be continued…)[/COLOR]

Last edited by JaceJun; September 6th, 2008 at 02:51 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to will88nh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:50 PM

will88nh is on a distinguished road
Hint:

Hint: Don't use a black font on a black background.... lol. At first I thought there was nothing here, but I decided to try highlighting the area. (Haven't actually read the story yet ;-).)

Will :-P
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:36 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Actually it's best if no color was chosen for the text so it comes out normally on either the Dark Fantasy (black background) or default vBulletin (white background) theme.

As for the story, I'm definitely interested in seeing more of Brody.
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 11:15 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Great intro. Definitely love to see more.
  #5   Add to Zippyman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2008, 12:39 AM

Zippyman is on a distinguished road
Just highlight the entire story, then it'll be blue on white!
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
screw text color; it was a hot story, much MUCH more important, in my opinion
deeeefinitely looking forward to more--and soon, hopefully! keep up the great work & keep brody sexy
~Ille

Things happen.
  #7   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:57 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Great intro to the story...I got a hardon along with the main character.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options