The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 12:32 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Blue Dust - Part 1 Continued

Due to size limitations on postings, had to divide part 1 into two separate threads. Story is in 4 parts (or most likely eight separate postings).

Blue Dust - Part 1 continued

[COLOR=silver]The manager looked up from his desk as the news story on his small television caught his ear. We have the first pictures of the asteroid expected to impact the Sahara Dessert in just a few minutes from now. The images were captured by the Hubble telescope in orbit around our planet. As you can see the meteor has a bright blue hue. SNS?s space expert, Dr. Jonathan Hoover, is here to discuss this newest information. Tell us Dr. Hoover, why blue?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Good question, Trevor. The color is due to the minerals and ice crystals which make up the meteor. The more ice the better. The ice will melt once it makes contact with our atmosphere. The smaller the meteor is when it hits, the less damage it will cause and the less dust it will kick up. I?m sure NASA is using a spectrometer to analyze the meteor?s composition as we speak.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David walked into the supervisor?s trailer at the construction site. He tired to brush the dirt off him, but it clung to his sweat soaked clothing. ?You wanted to see me, boss?? he asked shyly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yes David, please have a seat? the older and heavier man said pointing to a chair next to his desk. Using the remote control, he turned off the television set. ?I wanted to see you because I?ve heard some concerns from the other members of the crew. Are you feeling okay, you know 100%??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yes, I?m fine?, David said shuffling his heavy boots nervously.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m asking because some are saying you aren?t doing your fair share of the work out there. You know not all men are cut out for this type of work. They don?t have the physical strength for it. It?s not personal, it just the way things are.? The supervisor studied David?s face for a reaction. ?Do you understand what I?m saying??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I do,? David said. ?I know I?m the smallest guy on the crew, but please give me another chance. The first couple of days I did find it hard to keep up, but it gets a little easier each day as I get stronger. I?m doing the same amount of work as everyone else, if not more now. It?s just, as the new guy, some crew members are pushing me pretty hard. You know to test me. I?m not complaining. My uncle warned me it might happen. Things will calm down in a few days once they get bored or find a new target. I?ll work harder, I?ll promise.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The supervisor leaned back in his chair. He never took his eyes off David. He could tell he was being sincere. ?We don?t have time for these hazing games. We are two weeks behind schedule. Maybe I should speak to the foreman.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No please, don?t say anything. It will only make things worse. All my life I?ve been the picked on by bigger guys. I can handle it. I just need to work harder.? David said calmly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Okay, but if we continue to fall behind I might be forced to reevaluate the situation. Remember, it would be much easier to replace one man instead of a whole crew.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yes, sir. Thank you.?, David?s clenched his jaw causing the defined muscles in his young face to pulse. ?Can I go now??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yes, that?s all.? The supervisor lowered his eyes to the paperwork on his desk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]David stepped outside the trailer; he ran his small hand through his wavy, blonde hair before putting his hard hat on. He looked up and saw something very high up streaking across the sky leaving a white trail in its path. Thinking it was just a plane; he went back to work.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The foreman finished his paperwork to document his conversation with David. He put the forms into an interoffice envelope to send to the corporate office and the union. He pulled out his lunch from the bottom drawer of his desk. He leaned back in his chair and put his feet up before turning on the television.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]SNS has obtained satellite photos showing the impact of the meteorite in the Sahara. As you can see, a large plume of debris was kicked up into the atmosphere. No casualties have been reported. A huge sandstorm has engulfed most of Saudi Arabia at this time preventing us from getting any pictures at ground level. Reports of earth tremors were reported throughout Africa, and parts of Europe and Asia. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A team of the world?s most respected astrophysicists are scheduled to travel to Riyadh to study the event at ground zero as soon as possible. The earlier spectrometer readings were inconclusive so we still have no idea what made up the meteorite.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]NASA will be monitoring the atmosphere to track the disbursement of the meteorite?s dust. With the current winds, the east coast of the United States should experience some fall out as early as Thursday morning. The dust will continue to float in the upper atmosphere and encircle the entire globe within 2 weeks. The dust will block some of the sun?s light from reaching our planet. While there is not enough dust to cause another ice age as some have speculated, it might mean slightly cooler temperatures across the globe. Scientists are predicting this may actually help with our global warming crisis. And the dust will create more spectacular sunsets. It?s nice to hear positive news from this devastating event.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]---------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie woke up to the sound of soft grunting. She wiped the sleep from her dark brown eyes. Her hands fell on her soft breasts. She shuddered as a flash of erotic pleasure raced through her body. Her body ached for the attention of a man. She reached for the other side of the bed where her husband slept. He wasn?t there. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]She sat up and found him doing pushups on the floor. Her desire for him only grew as he watched the muscles in his back work. ?Since when do you exercise in the morning?? He stopped and got onto his feet. Wearing only his boxers, he looked unusually fit as he stretched out his pumped up arm and chest muscles. Stephanie watched his toned torso flex with each deep breath. ?Did you start going to a gym again??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Why? Do I look more?muscular to you?? He asked doing a classic double bicep pose. His wife nodded yes. Her husband?s Mediterranean heritage made the phrase Greek God play in her mind as he displayed for her. ?Yeah, I thought so too. The last couple of days I think my muscles are getting bigger and my stomach is getting tighter. I?ve gone down two notches on my belt in only a week.? He ran his hand over his firmer stomach. ?I thought it was just a fluke, but some of the other guys at work say they?ve noticed similar changes to their bodies.? His breathing finally returned to normal. ?This morning I woke up with so much energy. I just had to exercise to clam myself.? He reached down and adjusted his semi-hard cock which was poking through the fly of his underwear. He then palmed his entire package and enjoyed the erotic sensation it caused.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie smiled, ?I?m surprised you have any energy after last night. You were like a wild man. Rob, I never seen you like that.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Her husband continued to massage his balls, ?It?s incredible. I haven?t felt this alive since my wrestling days back in college.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You make it sound like it was a lifetime ago. You?re only 26.? Stephanie got to her knees and crawled to the edge of bed closer to her husband. She ran her slender fingers over his broad chest. She loved the contrast of the soft chest hair and hard muscle. Rob leered down at his woman, his manhood growing to its full length. It was so hard it hurt. ?You?ve still got the body of a hot college jock.? Rob?s sexual confidence grew to match his tool. He lowered his underwear to expose his entire enhanced body to his wife. Stephanie?s recalled the incredible pleasure she experienced the night before. A coy smile lit up her pretty face as she waited the thrill again. She flipped her long, ebony hair over her shoulder seductively. ?Oh Rob, you are a wild man? she teased posing on the bed suggestively. He kneeled next to her, his cock oozing precum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie heard the voice of their daughter calling for her. She sat up and covered herself with the top sheet. ?I guess we?ll have to finish this tonight, Tarzan.? But Rob wouldn?t be denied. He pulled the sheet off her naked body. He grabbed her wrists and forced his body onto hers, straddling her round hips. He pushed her knees down with his ass while her arms were forced back onto the bed over her head. She had forgotten how strong he was. He began to suck her tits as if ravished with hunger. Stephanie moaned softly, but her daughter called her name again. ?Rob, no. Stop. I said no.? She tried to topple him off of her. During her frantic moves her shoulder hit his nose. The pain caused her husband to halt his advancements. Stephanie held her breath, staring into Rob?s stunned face. He wiped his nose and saw some blood on his hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You bitch?, he growled before slapping her face. Stephanie was shocked. He had never hit her before. ?I?m your husband, you don?t say no to me.? He brought her two thin wrists together and held them above her head with one of his large hands. His other hand separated her legs and guided his steel hard rod inside of her. She gasped as he filled her brutally. He thrust his hips, causing his more powerful body to slam against her weaker frame. Stephanie?s mind was filled with rapid bouts of horror, fear and ecstasy. Why was Rob acting like this and why was she enjoying it. After a few seconds it was over. Rob collapsed on top of his wife before rolling onto his side of the bed. After catching his breathe, he mumbled ?sorry? and got up to enter the bathroom. It wasn?t until Stephanie heard the shower go on that she moved. Her body shook, she gasped from air as tears rolled down her bruised cheek.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stephanie threw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. She washed her face in the powder room downstairs to avoid sharing the master bath. She told her daughter she had accidentally hit the nightstand when she got out of bed when asked about her bruise. After a quick breakfast, the entire family left. Rob grabbed the car keys out of Stephanie?s hand. ?I?ll drive, we?re already late.? Rob ran two fingers across the driver?s side door. He looked at his fingers coated in blue dust. ?You have to get the car washed again. They still don?t know what this stuff is and I don?t want it to damage the paint. We still have another year left on the lease.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No, Daddy? I think it makes everything look pretty. It?s like the world has been made of cotton candy for the past 2 weeks.? His eight year old daughter said with a bright smile. Rob smiled back as he cleaned his blue fingertips with a handkerchief. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The all talk radio station came on as Rob started the car. Local police chief held a press conference yesterday to discuss the recent increase in violent crimes. A similar increase has been reported throughout the state. The highway patrol issued more tickets for aggressive driving in the past 2 weeks than it did for the entire previous year. Stephanie looked at her husband who had a stern look on his face as he sped down a residential street at 45 miles an hour. Today the FBI is expected to report a sharp increase in violent crimes across the entire country. And even more startling, it?s a lot of first time offenders. We?ve all seen the recent videos from Europe of the usually crazy soccer fans acting more insane. Even this country?s professional teams have been shockingly brutal on the field. The most infamous being the hockey brawl at the Islanders? home game early this week which resulted in three broken noses, two concussions, a broken arm and a serious neck injury. So what?s going on? Why are normally rationale men suddenly becoming aggressive or even violent? Is it the economy, stress, lack of sleep, or something else? Call us to share your point of view. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The family reached the train station and Rob got out of the car leaving the door open. He opened the back door and kissed his daughter goodbye. ?Daddy, you scratched me. Did you forget to shave??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I shaved yesterday, honey. Your daddy doesn?t have to shave every day like some other daddies do.? Rob felt his face surprised to find thick stubble covering his chin. ?I?m sure I shaved yesterday.? He heard the train approaching. ?You be a good girl and have fun at school.? He grabbed his briefcase and closed the door. Stephanie had gotten out of the passengers side and walked around to the driver?s side. Rob went to kiss his wife goodbye, but she turned her head away. He kissed her gently on the cheek. ?We?ll talk when I get home.? Stephanie could see the regret in his eyes, but she said nothing as she closed the car door. He made a mental note to pick-up flowers in the city. Stephanie fastened her seat belt and drove Bethany to school.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]--------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric had never seen the gym so crowded. He made his way through the throng of men signing up for memberships. He tried not to bump into anyone. Not easy for someone his size. He sounded like a recording as he repeated ?excuse me?, ?pardon me? or ?sorry?. He stopped when he reached an empty spot at the desk. As he waited for an employee to help him, his attention was then drawn to the TV set hanging behind the desk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]This just in to SNS, Yuri Richter has been rushed to a hospital for observations. He reported suddenly having severe muscle cramps, feeling weak and sore in the middle of his morning work out. These are the same symptoms that caused three NFL players to be carried off the field during last night?s Sunday Night Football game. The Russian has been in the news due to his rivalry with Polish weightlifter, Boris Slowoski. The two giants have been breaking each other?s world records almost daily; a total of nine records over the past four weeks. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Their efforts are the most famous of the recent surge in athletic performances that has set off a rash of new world records. All across the globe, male athletes have become significantly stronger and faster. Of course we now know it is not only athletes who have improved their physical abilities. The average man on the street has seen noticeable changes in their body composition also; lower body fat and greater muscle mass. Doctors do not understand why this is happening to the male population. This wave of physical enhancements has been labeled the Superman effect. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]To discuss the latest developments in this incredible story, we have our medical correspondent Dr. Steven Mills joining me at the desk. Dr. Mills what do you think has happened to Yuri?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It?s difficult to say Tom without all the information. It could be he has just been working his body too hard to compete with the Polish lifter. The human muscle needs time to recover and heal itself after a work out. By lifting lifts, the muscle fibers actually tear or break down slightly. That?s why we are sore after a heavy workout. As the muscles heal, the fibers grow stronger and bigger, making the muscle larger and more powerful. If you don?t give the muscle time to repair, you are asking for trouble. I think some professional or Olympic level athletes are getting over enthusiastic about their recent gains in size and strength, and aren?t given their bodies the rest they need.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Scientists have been unable to explain the recent changes in men?s bodies. Do you think having a world class athlete like Yuri in the hospital will provide more answers?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Definitely. The changes men are experiencing around the globe have so far been positive. Increased strength, greater muscle mass, faster speed, lower body fat and more energy are all signs of good health that we all want. There was no reason for men to go to their doctors since it?s not a problem. Now we will be able to do thorough and analytical tests to better understand the changes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]There has been speculation that the dust from the meteorite is the cause, but scientists say this is highly improbable. Even though they have still been unable to determine what exactly the stuff is. What do you think?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I understand the thought process behind both theories. Dust is made up of inert minerals that should not affect human biology. However the anecdotal evidence is very strong. Is it just a coincidence that human biology started to change radically a few days after a meteorite made up of unknown material crashes into our planet? No one seems to know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So what do we know as of right now?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]As of today, across all continents and races, men have experienced an increase in the size of their testicles of anywhere from 25 to 50%. This increase in size has dramatically raised the level of testosterone production in men. This male hormone is the reason men develop a masculine appearance; most notably it allows us to build muscle mass. It also speeds metabolism to make us leaner, improves our immune system, creates a feeling our general well being, and revs up our sex drive making us feel more virile and confident. The male body is also reacting to the hormone more dramatically then before. As a result men are losing body fat and putting on muscle much easier than before; what as you mentioned, is now called the Superman effect. While men considered all this a very good thing, there is a down side to all this super testosterone. It can also make men more aggressive which is why violent crimes have increased worldwide.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So every male on the planet is experiencing these changes?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Yes, all men have experienced the enlargement of the testes. However, some men have experienced little or no other effects while others have seen dramatic changes in their entire body. Like everything else about the changes, we don?t totally understand why. However, there seems to be a correlation between the extent of the changes and the amount of testosterone naturally occurring in a man?s body. Once the Superman effect starts, it impacts men with lower hormone levels more dramatically than those with naturally higher levels. Generally men with naturally athletic or thicker builds have higher levels of testosterone than men who have slender builds or who are overweight. While not very fair, these athletic men may not be experiencing the increases in muscle mass and strength as their more average counterparts. Also only those males who have experienced puberty are impacted; so younger boys who have not reached puberty aren?t showing any noticeable changes. This is because it?s the onset of puberty that causes the production of testosterone and turns a boy physically into a man. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]There is so much we don?t understand. Do you think this change is permanent? Is the human male now better than we were just a month ago? Are we the new super men?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Again, we just don?t know. But there are a lot of men in the world who are hoping it?s permanent. A loud cheer erupted from the men watching in the gym. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]And what about women, have there been any reports about women experiencing physical changes? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]There have been a few scattered reports of some women experiencing rapid fat loss and increased muscle mass, but no where near the drastic change that is happening to men. It?s believed because women have much lower levels of testosterone in their system.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]It appears testosterone is the key to the changes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Absolutely, all the data points to the male hormone as the dominate factor to the changes effecting our world.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Thank you Dr. Mills. Stay tuned for SNS as this story unfolds. In related news, Speedo is reporting a 2000% increase in sales of their swimwear. With their new super bodies it appears more men are donning the revealing garment as they head to the local pool or beach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Just then Stanley appeared from behind Eric. ?I know I bought two suits last week. When you got it, flaunt it. I?m sure you know what I?m talking about.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hey, Stanley.? Eric turned around to face his friend. Eric eyes widened when his friend came into view. He looked even more athletic than when he saw him last week. His tube like shape was replaced with a masculine V-taper. Well defined muscles filled his tight clothing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I guess you?ve noticed the changes.? Stanley went into a most muscular pose. ?I?m up another six pounds this week, that?s a total gain of twenty eight pounds of pure muscle.? He pulsed his thicker chest. ?Can you believe I have pecs.? He ran his hand over his chest. ?I?ve never felt so strong. Every day I wake up a bigger and stronger. It?s fucking amazing.? Eric couldn?t believe he was jealous of Stanley. ?How about you? What have you experienced?? Stanley scanned Eric?s impressive form. To him Eric looked unchanged. ?Are you any bigger??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?ve gained only 5 pounds, but my body fat is lower. So it?s more like 8 or 9 pounds of muscle.? Stanley seemed unimpressed. ?I?m really cut. I am having a much easier time managing my body fat.? Eric said rubbing his stomach while clenching his abs trying to show off his improvements. His thin, clingy shirt hugged his thick pecs and the deeply etched bricks that built his eight pack. The movement of his hand made his thick muscle tits bounce.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stanley stared at Eric?s meaty chest. He brought his hand to his chest to feel his smaller version. ?Well, I guess that?s better than nothing. I heard different men are reacting differently. At the rate I?m growing, maybe I?ll catch up to you. Hell, maybe even get bigger.? Stanley licked his lips. ?Wouldn?t that be something; me having bigger muscles than you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric forced a smile, but Stanley wasn?t smiling. He just stared at Eric?s chest while feeling his own. Eric?s attention was drawn to the growing bulge in Stanley?s spandex shorts. This wasn?t the first time men had this reaction around Eric. Eric tried to get Stanley to refocus his thoughts. ?Well, Stanley. You better be careful or you?ll end up in the hospital like Yuri Richter and those football players.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Don?t worry about me.? Stanley lowered his hand to his crotch and made a quick adjustment, not showing any sign of embarrassment. The distinct outline of his larger package made it apparent he wasn?t wearing a cup today. ?I?ve been working out a couple of hours twice a day for almost 5 weeks. I?ve never felt better in my life. It?s like you said T is the answer to all my problems. Now my bigger boys are producing gallons of the super charged stuff.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Playing with yourself again I see, Stan?.ley?? Kathy made her usual cutting entrance; but was shocked when she got a full look at the butt of her jokes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stanley just smirked, ?At least I have something to play with, girly.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kathy was caught off guard by Stanley?s new self confidence as much as his physique. ?Oh, yeah. Well, I?m surprised you can find them since they?re so small.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stanley scoffed, ?Not anymore honey. They?re new and improved, like the rest of my body.? He went into a double bicep pose. ?Check out my 15 and half inch guns. I believe that makes my arms bigger than yours, little girl.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Bbbut, that?s impossible. There?s no way you could put on over 4 inches in a month.? Kathy stammered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Nothing?s impossible for a super MAN? Stanley pumped his arms several times enjoying Kathy?s reaction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kathy looked at his baseball size biceps and licked her lips, ?You just wait until the dust turns me into a super woman. I?ll show you what real muscle looks like.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Stanley laughed, ?Haven?t you heard, little girl. If you don?t have these (he grabbed his crotch), you can?t have these (he flexed his arms again).?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kathy?s face turned red with anger. ?I hate you. I hate all men. You all put on muscle so easily, while I have to fight for every ounce.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?If you hate men, then why do you want so desperately to look like one?? Stanley folded his arms over his chest making sure to place his hands behind his biceps to make them look bigger. Kathy stormed away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You are bad? Eric said with a smile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?She deserved it after the way she?s treated me?, Stanley adjusted himself again. ?Damn, it?s good to be a man?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I don?t know everybody?s running around enjoying their new bodies without thinking about the consequences. These changes aren?t?.normal. Aren?t you worried about the long term effects?? Eric said looking around the room of enhanced men. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I bet if you were the one growing like crazy, you wouldn?t be so concerned. Don?t rain on our parade because it?s passing you by.? Stanley snapped back taking Eric by surprise. ?I think you?re jealous. The playing field has changed and the rest of us are finally winning. You?re no longer the MVP and you don?t like it. Well, tough shit Eric.? Stanley puffed his chest defiantly. ?Your days of ruling over the gym are over.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ruling over the gym? What are you talking about?? Eric was dumbfounded.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I don?t have time to massage your ego today. It?s time for me to pack on a few more pounds of muscle. I would ask you to be my partner, but I don?t think you would be able to keep up.? Stanley swaggered away. Eric just shook his head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric was half way through his work out and already he was exhausted. He was pushing himself hard trying to make his muscles grow like those around him. Every once in awhile he would look over to see Stanley; he was always pumping away with a huge grin on his face. He didn?t seem to ever get tired. Eric got up from the leg press machine and began to wipe it dry. He noticed a man being helped to the locker room by two others. He looked to be in great pain. He didn?t think much about it and moved to the squat rack. He had to wait for the current guy using the machine to finish his set. Eric realized he never had to wait to use a machine before. Whenever he approached a piece of equipment the other person always immediately got off. He just assumed they were done. But now he realized that didn?t make sense; nobody has that kind of timing over many years. Stanley?s words took on new meaning. Were the other people getting out of his way out of fear? If he did rule over the gym it was unintentional. He never said or did anything to make people fear him. At least nothing he could remember. Eric was shaken out of his thoughts when he heard someone scream ?cramp? and fall to the floor. A couple of men helped him to his feet and took him into the locker room. Eric became more concerned. Was what happened to the Polish weightlifter happening to these guys? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric didn?t bother to add his usual weight to the squat rack. He thought it best not to push his limits today. He would do a couple of light sets to work his legs then call it a day. As Eric pressed the light load, he focused on Stanley again. He watched him go to rack of dumbbells. Stanley went to a set of 80 pounders. He tried to raise them off the rack but couldn?t. He moved down to 60s and tried again. Eric could tell Stanley was upset. Stanley went to the 40?s and was finally able to lift them off the rack. He slowly forced the weight up before letting it fall back down without much control. He forced the left arm up even more slowly. His grin was gone. Sweat was pouring off his body. As he tried to control the weight, his arm spasmed and he dropped the dumbbell to the floor with a loud clank. Using both hands he clumsily put the remaining 40 pound weight back in the rack. Without saying a word he began to walk out of the gym. With each step his movements became more awkward. His muscles pulsated uncontrollably as they started to cramp. Almost to the door, Stanley gasped for air and clutched the back of his left thigh as it knotted into a tight ball. He used his other arm to support his weight up against the wall. Eric quickly finished a rep and locked the rack. He went to Stanley?s side. Stanley stood immobile; his larger muscles were too contorted to follow his commands. The very thing that defined who he wanted to be betrayed him. He was breathing deeply trying to mentally block-out the excoriating pain that racked his new physique.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric asked, ?Do you want me to take you to the hospital?? Stanley looked at him through tear filled eyes. He didn?t say anything for several seconds before he finally shook his head yes, biting his lower lip. Eric picked him up in his arms and carried him out of the gym.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Eric was driving home from Stanley?s place. He took him there after he was released from the hospital. The ER was crowded with men experiencing the same symptoms as Stanley. The doctor couldn?t do anything for them. He prescribed a muscle relaxer and told him to take a warm bath. Eric couldn?t stop thinking about what had happened. He worried he might be next. He kept flexing different body parts to see if he felt anything unusual. The traffic was at a stand still due to an accident several blocks ahead. Eric was stopped in front of a construction site. It must have been the crew?s lunch time as one by one they sat down on a scaffold overlooking the sidewalk. The men began to remove their shirts to display their tanned and strongly developed bodies. All other thoughts left Eric?s mind as he enjoyed the strip show. When two beautiful women passed the air was filled with cat calls and hoots. The two women stopped to playfully protest the men?s actions. The men instantly started posing, flexing their muscles and grabbing their enlarged equipment through their tight jeans. Eric?s eyes stayed on the most attractive man in the group; a handsome blonde who was shorter than average but extremely tight. Every sinewy muscle bulged seductively as he moved. He didn?t want to participate in the display, but was encouraged by the others. Eric heard them yell his name; David. He thought how appropriate. With a flash of his bright white teeth, David began to pose. The women applauded to show their approval. The other men gathered around him trying to pry the women?s eyes from him. Though the other men were larger, all paled in comparison to his stunning beauty. Eric slipped his hand into his shorts to straighten his expanding cock. As he did so, his other hand made contact with the car horn. The blonde stunner looked up and made eye contact with Eric. Both men smiled. The traffic started to move. Eric reluctantly drove on.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to achilles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 01:02 PM
The Inspiration.

achilles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to achilles Send a message via MSN to achilles Send a message via Yahoo to achilles
Loved this - highly original. I really do anticipate the followup :-)

--
Training Since: September 15th 2006
Muscle-lover Since: Birth!
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 04:38 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Ditto. Your attention to detail is one of the things I enjoy about your stories.
  #4   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 06:21 PM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
wonderfull

please keep up
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2008, 03:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm always hooked by a little sci-fi in an MG story, and you've done it well. Looking forward to the rest.
Mike
  #6   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 08:42 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Loving this so far. My only complaint is that I would hope that when you try to do the more official-sounding parts, that you'd put some more effort into research and editting: Saudi Arabia isn't part of the Sahara, for one. And try to avoid colloquial terms like "heading".
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 09:04 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Interesting story concept... Blue dust that makes all guys grow more muscular? Freaky!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options