The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Post Kid Muscle Growth

James Harris is a nine year old boy who has spent the last 6 years of his life working out in his private gym, a small section in the basement of his home. He already had quite impressive development, matching most boys 5 or 6 years older than him. But he was not satisfied with his current muscle and power, he wanted more, much more, he had always wanted to be the biggest and strongest person on Earth, even as far back as 4 years old. There was no question that he had enormous strength for someone his size, 4'8 and weighing 85 pounds, but he not only wanted to be strong for his size, he wanted to be so strong that the World's Strongest Man contest would be like a playground to him, he wanted to be so strong that he could lift the heaviest sumo wrestler in the world and throw him out of the ring without even trying.
David Harris, a 17 year old athlete at Mason Briggs high school was known for his impressive physique and unbelievable strength. He was 6'3 and weighed 300 pounds of solid muscle. But it was overshadowed somewhat by the fact that his nine year old brother, who was a foot and a half shorter and weighed 215 pounds less than him was starting to show real power and muscle when he lifted, not big enough to rival David, but still strong enough to have lifted his max bench of freshman year, 315 pounds. David now benched over 500 pounds with ease, but the thought of his little brother being almost as strong as he is, was unsettling to say the least. That is why he bought an experimental muscle building formula home from one of his coaches. He didn't want to take it now because he didn't want his little brother to catch him with the formula, he wanted all the growth for himself.
David walked out of the room with a smirk on his face and went to the kitchen to catch a bite to eat. Just as he slammed the door, James opened his, knowing what had just occurred. James looked around to make sure his brother wasn't coming back and opened his brothers door. He looked around searching for bodybuilding magazines, but found something much better, a protein drink that said it guarenteed muscle and strength growth if taken properly. James smiled as he grabbed the muscle growth formula off the dresser. He knew this could be his chance to get bigger and stronger than ever before. What will happen now?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Part II, the growth of James

James took the protein drink from his brother's dresser and swallowed about half of it in one drink. He wiped his mouth off with his extremely ripped forearm and waited for something to happen. He put the formula down, a little disappointed that nothing had happened yet, but as soon as the formula hit the dresser, he started getting a strange feeling in his stomach. It was tingling and cramping at the same time, he pulled his shirt up to look at it and saw something amazing, his abs were tranforming from a nicely packed 6 pack he had before to an unbelievably ripped 8 pack that was perfectly separated and also extremely striated. Then the feeling was going to his shoulders, the same thing happened, his shoulders grew hugely, they were big before, but now they were beyond massive, all three heads were seen and the striations were so deep that you could lose the tip of your finger in them. Each body part was gone through like this, his biceps, his forearms, his thighs, his calves, his pecs, all of his already muscular body parts were made to be even bigger and more ripped than even the biggest bodybuilder he had seen from the magazines. He may have been nine years old and still was the same height at 4'8" but he had to have gained over 100 pounds of huge ripped muscle. It occured to James that he was now more muscular proportionally than any bodybuilder that ever existed. It was then that he hit a most muscular pose in his big brother's mirror, the explosion was unreal, first of all, most of his clothes, except a small bit of his jean shorts and his fruit of the looms had been ripped from his body from the growth. Second of all, this pose caused his muscles to grow even bigger than they were, almost to the point of hiding his head under the shoulder, pec and arm muscles that this super kid now possessed. His muscles were so big now that if he stepped on stage at a Mr Olympia, even the biggest bodybuilders would be shamed by the size of this 9 year olds muscles. You decide what happens in the next chapter!!!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
next chapter

James dumped the remaining half of the growth formula into an empty jar. He grabbed the bottle of David's normal protein powder, and poured it into the now empty super-growth formula. James knew he couldn't hide his phenominal growth, but he didn't want David to find out until he was ready.

David was James's idol. It was David that taught James how to lift weights, and they had worked out together for several years. Recently his older brother had been acting weird. He stopped working out with James. James knew his own gains were the cause.

He left David's room and heard his brother return a couple minutes later. James hid the remaining growth formula under a stack of clothes in his room, and went to the family's gym.

David had been the last to work out. The bench was loaded with 500 pounds of weight. James looked at his massive chest and flexed. Chords of deep muscle ripped to the surface of his nine year old skin. He took his position on the bench and tried to lift. The bar seemed light. He slowly lowered it to his chest, the raised it with ease. He laughed and pumped out 25 reps. He wasn't even tired. He loaded the bar with 4 more plates, and cranked out a set of 10. His chest was pumped like never before, and he felt like he could go on forever.

James grabbed a couple of 150lb dumbells and cranked out 20 tricep kickbacks. He grinned as his triceps formed a massive horseshoe on the back of his arms. The 150s felt too light to do shoulder presses with, so he grabbed a couple 200s. This is what David used for flies, but the weight felt like nothing to him.

As he put the weights down, he heard someone in enter the room. It was David. He looked angry. "What have you done?" He came over and shoved James in the chest. James didn't budge. He simply raised his arm, dsiplaying his massive bicep.

next?
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2003, 10:34 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
James vs David

James flexed his arm and his 16 inches biceps peaked ripped than never and he smiled at his bigger brother.
"I have just take some protein powder, can you already tell it?"
David widened his eyes as he realized the sheer size of his little brother's arm - "James, this isn't it right, you're only nine years old! This stuff can really fuck with your body, please give it back to me!"
"Why? Because you don't want me to be that strong too?" James asked pretending to be offended.
"James, you know that's not true! I am bigger than you because I am older, you'll be big in the right time!"
"The right time is NOW!" James flexhed his chest and his pecs swelled in mass and definition. Then he walked to the bench press - "Tell you what, if you can beat me at the bench press, then I'll give back your formula!"
"James, you may have gotten some muscle, but I am still far stronger..."
"BUT, if I by any chance beat you, I'll get to keep the formula to me!" James offered his hand and David was stupid enough to accept the challenge.
"You first brother!"James showed the place. David placed himself and loaded the bar with 300 pounds, then he lifted it and completed three whole reps and put the bar up again - "I know you are pretty strong for your age, but I think you'd better stop here...
It was too late, James had already set his cargo at 500 pounds, he lowered the bar before David could stop him and he lifted it back, then he did another rep and so the lifted the 500 pound cargo over ten times, before he placed the bar up again.
"Oh, dear, I think I've just beat you, didn't I?"
David was shocked, he never expected his brother a mere child could lift 500 pound it meant the kid could easily lift him...
Too late, David felt his 9 year old brother lifting him from the floor and pressing him over his head.
"You know, David, you feel so fucking light after my warm up!"
James pressed his brother over his head over twenty times, until he finally lowered him.
"I get the formula to myself!" James yelled happilly. But big David wouldn't let this go so easily, he just launched himself into his kid brother, who had just time to grab his arms and throw him against the wall, which caused a huge noise.
James qucikly ran to the place where he had kept the formula, he knew David would recover very quickly.
The ultra muscular kid just had time to grab a pithc of water in the bathroom and he quickly dumped ALL the formula inside.
David ran upstairs, looking for his little muscle brother, and he entered the bathroom just in time to see James drinking the last drop of the muscle growth powder.
"NOOOOO!!!" David yelled as James wiped his mouth and licked his fingers - "Better not waste any of this!"
David stood there, shocked as James felt the formula kicking in, but much stronger this time.
The kid doubled in pain as his young hyper muscles cramped at once, he fell on the floor and David waited for the worst, but soon he hear the moans of the kid and then he realized what was happening.
James body was drenched in sweat, his muscles were swelling faster than the first time, and much stronger now! David watched in awe as his little brother's body changed quickly into a freakish muscle monster!
James gained pounds by the seconds! His pecs were growing at an incredible rate, his legs flexed impossibly hard and ripped and his arms, the kid was packing faster than David could notice!
17...18...19..20..21..22..23? twenty three fucking huge inches in a 9 year old boy!
"FUCKING COOL!" James yelled as he realized the size of his enormous muscle in his guns. James was at least two and a half feet wide, and being only 4'8" it was really noticeable!
But then his bones started cracking, and he felt the pain growing stronger again!
David realized James kept on packing muscle like never before, and this time he was packing muscle over muscle! Jmaes was actually growing taller, just a little bit to accomodate his incredible muscle mass, soon the 9 year old was about 5'6" tall but his weight didn't stop increasing...
James had a glint in his eyes, each time he noticed his muscles growing insanely huge now! He was actually taller, but he was so much massive! He had the muscles of Lou Ferrigno in the body size shorter than Jet-Li!
James' kid clothing jusr ripped off his body as his muscles easily outgrew them, the shirt and pants remained attached to his body so tight they were...
When the growth finally stopped, James had his hands on his narrow waist. His chest had grown so much wider that his waist seemed to have disappeared, especially because he had enormous thick pillars of legs. His shoulders were so wide and strong the sie of cannonballs
"SORRY SKINNY! BUT THAT FORMULA WAS MINE!" James said noticing how deeper his voice had become.
David was speechless, he couldn't say anything. James just went to the bathrrom scale and he cheered when he read the weight:
275 fucking huge poounds!
"Iam still 275 and my arms are already bigger than your skinny guns!" James flexed his muscles and showed them to his still silent brother.
David said nothing he just looked into James eyes.
"we gotta go, NOW!" David used his much taller figure to just embrace James and lift him.
"HEy, what the fuck is going on? Let go of me!" James protested but David managed to thow him inside the car and lock the doors, then he turned it on and they left the house.
"Where the hell are you taking me?" James asked still furious.
"I want the guys who made this stuff to exam you, you're turning into a FREAK!"
"Hey, it's MR. FREAK for you!" James teased David flexing his 23 inches arm...

(anybody want to go on?)
  #5   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2003, 08:57 AM
Muscle Czar

James meet the coach

David drove as fast as he could. He used his cell phone to call his coach, who told him where the secret lab was. The coach would meet them there.

James sat in the passenger seat with his eyes closed, as if meditating. In his mind, James was sensing his new muscles, feeling their power, and urging them to grow more. He could feel it working, though not as quickly as before.

David would look over at his brother as he drove, the mass of muscle on such a small frame. He was jealous of his brother's power. If the coach's friends couldn't reverse the effects on James, maybe they would give him more powder so he could grow as strong.

They arrived at a small warehouse in an industrial part of town. David parked, and James opened his eyes. He looked at David. David saw a twinkle in his little brother's eyes that scared him.

"Got a secret for you skinny," James said. He flexed his arm, and it was now two inches bigger than before at 25. James grinned and turned to the locked car door. He placed both hands on it and pushed. His arms erupted into veins and muscles. There was a sound of metal bending and cracking, then suddenly the door flew off the car. "Yes!" James yelled in triumph. He looked at David. "You didn't really think a locked car door could hold me, did you?"

As James stepped out of the car, he noticed a man standing there. The man was at tall, probably around 6 foot 3. He wore a large flannel shirt
that tented over a large chest. The man's arms were huge, though not as large as James's.

"You must be David's brother. I'm his coach. You know, I gave that powder to him. You shouldn't have taken it. That was wrong."

"Nothing wrong with being strong as far as I'm concerned."

"Well, there's more powder than what I gave to David. I even took a helping or two myself." With that, the coach flexed his arms. His biceps shredded the shirt and grew to 24 peaked inches. The tall man grinned, grabbed the shirt and ripped it off. His pecs were huge and covered with fine red hair. He had a rock solid 8 pack and his massive lats were forced his arms from his torso.

James wasn't impressed. He flexed his upper body into a massive most muscular pose. The coach did the same. David looked on in awe at the two massive bodies. His coach had always been fairly muscular, but now he was better than any Mr. Olympia competitor. The problem was, James looked even bigger.

"I don't know coach. You look kinda wimpy to me. Not as small as my brother, but wimpy none-the-less. Can you do this?"

James walked to the back of David's car. He bent down and lifted the rear of it with ease. He continued to lift and worked his way to the middle of the car. He knelt down, lowering the car, then powered it up, lifting it over his head. James's legs were ripped pillars of power, veins pulsing as he held the car.

"No problem," said the coach and he crouched under the car. He grunted as he lifted and took it from the smaller boy. The coach lowered the car slowly. As he curled the car to the ground, his arms bulged with raw power.

"Pretty good," mocked James, "but
I bet you can't even take my arms down." With that, James raised his arms above his head.

The coach towered over the smaller boy. He had the height advantage, and his body felt and looked powerful. The coach grabbed the boys hands and squeezed. James grimaced and then squeezed back harder. The coach's hand cracked. He wouldn't be doing that again soon. The coaches arms tensed as he exerted his considerable power against the boy. "Aargggg," he groaned as he forced James's arms down slighly, only to have James force them back up. James 's cannonball shoulders burst into three distinct ripped heads as he contained the strength of the older man. Sweat began to poor off the coach's face and chest as his muscles failed to overpower the smaller boy. James smiled.

David stared transfixed at the site of his little brother out muscling the larger man. He made eye contact with the struggling coach, and saw man's eyes dart to his truck. The door was open, and on the seat was a bag of the white growth powder. David began to run toward it.

The sight of David's run drew James's attention. He saw the open truck door and the bag of powder on the seat. His mind worked fast as he suddely used his now considerable mass to toss the big coach at David, knocking them both down. James lept to the truck and grabbed the powder.

"Wondered when I'd get more of this," he said as he began to swallow the raw powder.

Next...
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2003, 02:33 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

James a.k.a. Muscle Freak kid

Both Coach and David got really scared, at the sight of James eating the muscle growth formula raw powder.
"That powder isn't the same stuff you've taken home, it is ten times more potent!" Coach screamed as he simply ran away from the upcoming menace to his life!
"Coach! Where are you going?" David tried to grab him, but the enormous bulk of the coach ran pretty fast for his size.
"AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!" David looked back and saw his little muscle brother screaming in pain. He forgot all about the threat James represented and ran to help his kid brother...
"James, James are you alright?" David tried to help James but the enormous size of his muscles made him so hard, and thick David could barely hold his body on his lap.
"D-David, I feel like burning... Help me!!!" James screamed and David went crazy, he wanted to help his kid brother more than anything, but he didn't know how. He noticed the bag of the powder, completely empty at Jame's side, the older brother found a little "post it" in which was writen a phone number. David was so scared he didn't even noticed that he had already grabbed his cell phone and dialed the number on the paper.
"Hello!" A deep voice answered on the other side.
"Please, I need help, my brother took the raw powder of your formula and he is having some kind of reaction..."
"Say no more, just tell us where you are and we'll send our staff"
David didn't even thought about what he was going into, what kind of people was that, or the things they coudl do them.
Suddenly, James simply got out of David's lap and ROARED!
He was packing with sheer muscle, BIGTIME!
James was smiling, he inspired pure confidence, his mindblwing physique was sweeling each time he looked at him.
James was sure to be three feet wide, and at his size it meant he was almost as wide as he was tall!
"DAVID! Look at me! Look at ME! I'm HUGE" James jumped up and down feeling his increasing size. This time, James was apcking muscles so fast that he seemd to be inflating in front of David's eyes.
The over muscular kid walked trying the size of his growing legs, it was so freaking sexy! His legs were so thick, engorging at each moment, his chest was now so wide he could barely walk, but he looked so brave, and so incredibly bold that DAvid was actually feraing his figure.
"There's something wrong here..." James commented as he looked at the middle of his legs, noticing a thick dark hair growing all over his espetacular body, then James moaned with pleasure as he felt his muscles thickening even more, ripped masses of muscle fibers engorged his already incredible musculature.
James felt his entire body shaking, his muscles started packing muscle twice as fast as before. He just looked at David and smiled with an evil grin. He grabbed his 6'3" tall 300 pound older brother and started curling him with just one arm
"Gee, Dave, you're so fucking light!" What do we have here?"
James dropped DAvid and went toward the Coach's car and lifted it over his head, feeling the weight getting each time easier due to his never ending growth. He just got bored with that and tossed the car away, looking for his next toy.
"James, you shouldn't be stressing yourself, you've just fainted a few moments ago, we don't know for sure what might happen to you..."
"That's easy, skiinny big brother, I AM BECOMING THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD! James screamed flexing his now, unbelievable 32 inches arms, and even him got impressed!
"WOW! Look at that muscle! Come here wimp, feel that muscle!" James oredered and David obliged more than willing, he felt the hardness and the power of that muscle cramped in his tiny figure.
"Man I'd kill for a scale right now!" James screamed as David kept rubbing the immensity of his biceps.
James body continued packing overwhleming muscles as David rubbed the enormous 35 inches biceps. David couldn't avoid but sproting a huge hard on, his 10 inches hard cock was completely exposed, bursting out of his jockstrap. James' eyes widened as he saw the huge cobra of his brother, and he unconstiously reached for his own kid's dick, but then his eyes recovered his mean look.
"Oh, Dave, I think you're no longer bigger than me in the cock department anymore!" James said as he let his growing cock out of his shreds of clothing. David looked scared at his little brother's 9 and a half inches semi-flaccid cock! It grew longer and thicker as well as the immense balls, they hangu dow his knees, while the cock reached the 12 inches mark, a whole foot in cock, and it wasn't completely hard yet. James laughed as David kept rubbing his still flexed biceps...
David couldn't resist anymore, he just had to do that, he leaned his head and wrapped his mouth around the thick head of James's cock! The ultra muscular kid was geting his very first blowjob while his msucles kept on packing, and he felt that it only increased his muscle growth.
"Oh, fuck! That's awesome!" James mumbled as his brother sucked on his cock. James body swelled even faster now, his muscles so ripped they looked they would just explode.
Then, James felt his balls tingling, they wer increasing their size and thickness, but he felt more powerful, he just grabbed the back of David's head and forced it increasing his brother's pace, and feeling hismelf getting each time bigger, each time stronger, his muscles grwoing insanely, kid or no kid, no man had muscles so big as his! He had dsone it! he was the most muscular man in the planet! James shot his very first load into David's mouth, and he kept shooting and David kept on drinking, soon James felt his growth finally decreasing adn he moaned as David fisnihed his fountaining cock.
James grabbed David's limp body and he made him lie down in the ground. James knew that he was now, over any standard, he was MUSCLE in its most extreme definition. He looked at himslef and smiled, savoring the power in his tremedous body! Nothing could stop him, he was POWER!
It was then, he felt a little pintch in his thickest neck, he just ignored, maybe just a bug, he was the most powerful man in the world, how could that hurt him?
Just then he noticed the blu van approaching and his vision fading into blur. He only had time to see a bunch of guys dressed in laboratory uniforms grabbing his falling body...

James woke up, feeling the strong excent of chemical products. His first try was to get up, but he was chained to a huge table, and the more he struggled the stronger the chains got!
"I see our little boy finally woke up!" A tall thin man said from another room, protected by a glass wall.
"I AIN'T NO BOY! I AM THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!" James said trying to break free
"You are probably right, little James, we've never had such tender boy trying on our products before!"
"What the hell are you saying?" Suddenly, a door opened and the tall man approached James.
"My name is Dr. Rutherford, I have invented the Anabolic Muscle Maginficator, AMM as we called it or simply "Muscle Powder". We have developed this particular growth formula to the sports nutrition mraked, but we had to be secure from any side-effects first, and since the FDA's testing policy is very severe we had to use less orthodoxalways, like giving samples to school coaches, or personal trainers, just to spread the news...
"That's how David got his powder?" James asked furisouly " Where's DAvid, what did you do with my brother?"
"He's just fine! Quite a little show you two gave back there, I am supposing it was your very first orgasm... Great!" Rutherford smiled.
"My dear James, the reason you were brought into my presence, is simple: no one had never took so much AMM during so short period, especally in such tender age as yours..."
"So, what?" James tried over and over, but this time he was really stuck!
"Well, for starters, you didn't think the effects weren't immediate, did you? I mean once you've takedn the formula for the first time, it will cause an intial chagning, but then it wil keep on making the muscular mass thicker and stronger, for weeks, maybe months!
"You mean, one dose would make me grow for such long time!"
"Second point is the amount you've taken. Normally we recommend two tablespoons per day diluted in water or milk, but acording to our calculaitons, after the incident with Caoch's stuff you had just consumed aproximatelly 25 times the recommended dosage.
"25 times? What can it cause me?" James asked this time a little apprehenisve.
"In third comes the age matter! James, your organism was already preparing for you upcoming puberty, and the effects of the AMM into your organism were defintive and shocking - Since your muscle fibers are stil forming, the AMM actually made your fibers 500 percent thicker and more dense - which menas that you're organism became at least 5 times stronger than an adult human being!!"
"I am FIVE times stronger than an adult? COOL!"
"That's not all of it, James - Since you have taken so much in so short time at your tender age, I'm afraid you genetic structure had been altered.
"What you mean by that?"
"Well James, your sexual organs had already mattured, as you could see a while ago, but that's not the end of it, we are positeively sure that you didn't synthetise not even 10 percent of your potential for muscle growth!
"What?"
"Your body will change even more, James, you alredy have adult oversized male parts, but they'll keep on growing because they are genetically programmed to so such thing, the fact that you have so much AMM running inside your organism will only increase the effects of your muscle growth!"
"COOL!" James yelled, but Rutherford didn't pay attention
"I'll show you how cool it is!" the doctor placed a mirror in front of him and James almost fainted.
"Your body weight is currently 450 pounds, with 0.7% body fat,
You are four and a half feet wide and at 5'8" tall, I'd say you're really freaking! Your biceps were 40 inches aroun, and the chest tapped at 79", the legs read 50 inches and your penile size is 9 inches flaccid, 16 inches hard!"
James was smiling, he was never so proud of his body!
"But I'm afraid you won't be able to come bakc to the normal world, because it would jeopardize years of research and investment, we shall keep you away from the rest of the world!"
"HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" James tried to break free once more, but this time he felt his muscles suddenly growing once more! James felt his body growing even thicker, his muscles sweeling in size and power and even his cock was growing longer...
Rutherford looked scared at James and he tried to escape, but it was too late, James broke free from his chains and he lifted the doctor with just one hand.
"WHERE IS MY BROTHER?" James asked with a raging atittude.

(Next?)
  #7   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Muscle Czar

What happened to David

David awoke in the van, the taste of his brother's cum still in his mouth. There were three men in the van. The two in the front of the van were huge, their muscle bulk barely able to fit in the van's seat. Each had huge arms that rivaled the coaches. A third thinner man was leaning over James, taking his pulse.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, you're awake. We're glad you're not hurt. We're the people you called."

"You made the growth powder? You gotta help my brother?"

"This is your brother? I'm Dr. Rutherford. That's Stan driving and my assistant Hal. Tell me what happened."

David relayed how he got the powder from his coach, and how James had stolen it. He told how he had freaked and taken James to the warehouse where he out muscled the coach and taken the enhanced powder.

The doctor took out a calculator and looked deep in thought. "The Anabolic Muscle Magnifier shouldn't have been used on one so young, let alone in those doses. We'll have to run some tests, but from my calculations, a normal nine year old would be stronger than several hundred men."

David was going to tell the doctor that James wasn't a normal nine year old. He had exceptional strength to begin with. Then David realized he didn't know anything about these people. Could he trust them? He saw Dr. Rutherford take a blood sample from James.

The van arrived at an isolated building. Dr. Rutherford gave the orders. "Stan, take James to the examination room. We'd better restrain him. Use the magnetically coupled restraints. They're the strongest we have, and they should hold him. Hal, take David to the observation room and have this blood sample analyzed."

Hal placed his hand on David's shoulder. The man was huge and strong. David had no choice but to go with him. David decided to make the best of it, and try and get more information.

"Boy, you guys are huge. I work out, and I'd love to be in your league. "

"Thanks kid. The doc knows his stuff. We've been taking the AMM for a couple months now, and, well, you can see the results for yourself."

"How big are you guys, anyway."

"Bigger than most. Thought we the biggest til we saw that brother of yours. I got 27 inch bis and a 67 inch chest. My quads are over 40. Stan's the big guy, though. He's only 19, and got a couple inches on me everywhere it counts. The doc says that the closer the puberty, the better the results. Guess cause your brother's still a kid the results were even stronger on him."

The observation room was a lab with several monitors. David could see Stan, James and Dr. Rutherford on one of them. Stan was placing James on a table and wrapping chains around.

"Hey, what are they doing to James."

"Don't worry. We just don't want him to hurt himself or us. Those chains are made of a special magnetic material. They actually become stronger the more force is applied to them. From what the doc said, your brother would have to be ten times stronger than he is now to break them. And ain't no way that can happen."

Hal become preoccupied with analyzing James's blood. He placed it in an electron microscope, and looked at something on the screen. Then Hal picked up a phone.

"Doc, there's something you should know. Looks like the kid's DNA is messed up. The AMM effected it somehow. And from what I can tell, it looks like the kid only absorbed about 10 percent of it. Most of it is still in his blood." The doctor said something. "OK, I'll do the analysis."

Just then, David saw James start to wake up. The Doctor put down the phone and began talking to him.

Hal took something that looked like the growth powder, and placed a drop on the blood. The blood seemed to foam, the the powder vanished. Hal look perplexed, then scared. "Shit. Your brother, was he a strong kid?"

"Ya, pretty strong."

"Oh god. I gotta warn the doc. If I'm right, your brother might have had a genetic mutation that made him particularly susceptible to the AMM. Those chains can't hold him. Wait here."

Hal ran out of the room. On the monitor, David saw James get agitated. Then he began to grow. His muscle pushed against the chains and snapped them. He grabbed the doctor and said something. Next, he saw Hal and Stan burst into the room. There was a struggle, then the camera went out when something hit it.

David didn't know what was happening, but he knew he needed to help his brother. It was his fault this all began. He looked around the lab and found a jar labelled, "AMM Experiment x25". He found a beaker and filled it a quarter way with the powder, then desolved it in water. He drank.

Seconds later he doubled over with pain. It felt like it lasted hours, but it was only moments. When it stopped, his clothes began to fill tight. His muscles were growing. He felt stronger. His shirt burst, unable to contain his massive arms. Buttons popped as his pecs and lats thickened. His jeans ripped unable to contain the power of his thighs and calves.

The growth continued as David ran down the hall looking for the examination room. He broke into one room, only too find it empty except for a mirror. He couldn't believe what he saw. His muscles were huge. He flexed a bicep and estimated it to be 43 inches. David was as big as James.

As he admired himself, he saw Hal fly down the hall as if thrown like a ball. David heard James coming.

[next...]
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2003, 02:31 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

The amazing Muscle Bros.

James was in a word - PISSED! Nobody would harm David.
"If you touch one single hair of my brother, I'll make you PAY!"
The door opened and two huge staff guys came into Rutherford's help, they've launched their huge bodies against James, but the wonder kid just absorbed the impact, such mass was packed in his absolutely huge figure. The kid grinned and looked at the thin doctor on his hands - "You think those wimps are gonna stop me?" The kid just threw Rutherford's body against the surveilliance camera and the scientist fell painfully on the floor, and James turned his attenion to the two henchmen in front of him. - "Listen you punks, I'm only gonna ask once, Where's Dave?" James took a step foward and the huge gorillas were so scared they actually took a step back.
"Look, kid, w-we don't want any trouble with you..." One guy said as he serached for something in his pocket, but the very next moment he saw James lifting him and his partner, one in each hand. The kid shook them violently two tiny vials fell on the floor.
"What's that shit?" James asked looking to the vials on the ground.
"That's ... a new version of AMM, our latest development" James smiled and was about to go get the vials.
"Listen kid, Doctor Rutherford is right, we don't know how fucking huge you're getting, if you take more formula, it may be harmfull.
"To whom? Me or you guys?" James said as he threw the two guys out of the room. James simply squatted and grabbed the two vials, one was blue and the other red. Since the kid had no pockets he just held the vials on his huge paw and punched his way out of the room. dragging Rutherford's body with him.
"DAVE? DAVE? Where the hell are you?" James yelled aroud the corridors.
Suddenly, the wonderfully muscled kid just stopped and his jaw dropped. He was completely shocked at the sight of his BIG BROTHER!
David was simply magnificent! His 6'3" tall frame was completely packed with hgue masses of MUSCLE. He had completely outgrown his clothing, so ripped and huge his muscles were. James and David only exchanged looks and they bursted into laughter. The brothers hugged each other, Dave lifted James from the ground and he kissed his muscle child in the cheeks.
"I Was so fucking worried about you, Jimmy!" Dave kept hugging him.
"Hey! Don't call me Jimmy, you know I fucking hate it!" James flexed his muscles trying to break free from his brother's grip, but for the first time he felt a power comparable to his own. James kept silent and looked to David - "You're HUGE, bro!"
David was serious, then he smiled beautfully - "THANKS!"
Dave lowered James and they just kept looking at each other, admiring their insanely huge physiques.
For the first time, they realized they were so similar! Their faces, their posture, and especially the gargantuan muscles. It was like the same impossibly muscular man, at 5'8" and 6'3" versions.
"David, what the hell is going on here?" James asked a little worried.
"James, I don't know for sure, but I think our friend here can clarify the things a little bit. David lifted Rutheford's body.
"Hey, I've knocked out his helpers, let me get them!"
Soon, The impossibly huge brothers have assmebled Rutherford's staff in the main room of the sinister complex.
"Start blabbing, before I let my brother James squeeze the truth out of you!" David threathened the scientist.
Rutherford was very displeased witht the situation, but he understood that the brothers wer in charge now!
"According to my quick analysis, your brother James had taken so much AMM in so short time that he actually his genetic structure, but I can't precise how bigger he'll grow, but he is only 9 years old!" Rutherford excalimed. Dave quickly grabbed him by the collar - "Tell me something new!" James watched proudly his older brother handling the situtation.
"Y-you have been altered, too!" The doctor said qucikly and James was the scared one now - "ME!?"
"Yeah, you! Didn't you swallow your brother's very first orgasm? Well, you've drank a jism so drenched in AMM that it had surely changed you as much as James!"
The brothers looked each other and they blushed.
"Doctor" James was incredibilly calm " CAn you say what will happen to me? I mean, I won't grow another head or something like that am I?"
Rutherford stood up and the kid let him free - "Listen guys, I know I've got carried away but you could just destroy years of my work! I couldn't risk that!"
"Doctor, I can asure it was my fault James ever found the powder, but he is so fucking HUGE, look at thim! Have you ever seen anyone so MUSCULAr before?"
"I could start with you!" Rutherford pointed at DAvid and the over muscular teen noticed that he was just as muscualr as his kid brother - "Yeah, but he looks much more massive!" David hugged James and played with the kid.
"Anyway, you kids have gone too far with the AMM! As far as I can tell, both of you have turned into muscle freaks!" Rutherford smiled "But I don't blame you, it is very temptating, i must admit it, I've wanted to try the AMM in myself, but as a scientist I needed to be imparcial and my mind couldn't be afflcited by any chemical unbalance"
"But we are gonna be okay, aren't we?" David asked still horsing around with James.
"Tell you what, I'll just ran a few more tests, get some samples of blood, and then we can run a few computer simulation, and you're free to go, but I wanna stay in touch, because now, the two of you are my giant muscular "guinea pigs"
"Okay, but you won't chain me this time, or I'll kick the asses of those skinny guys!" James provoked the huge staff men.
The tests resutls were shcoking! Both David and James had been altered beyond discription -
DAvid had grown to 467 pounds, a gain of 167 pounds, thanks to the AMMx25, since he tried a much more potent version, the results were still to come. Besides, his mind blwoing 43 inches guns and 81 inches chest were awesomely ripped muscular as well as the rest of his gargantuan physique.
Rutherford had concluded that David was currently 5 to 7 times stronger than his previous state and he would still grow much more, as the AMM is absorbed by his organism.
James's tests were even more impressive - The 9 year old kid was 25 pounds heavier than his titanic older brother at the incredible mark of 482 fucking ripped pounds - Such mass packed in a 5'8" frame was so freaking, and yet so sexy! Especially becasue James had a 11 inches flaccid cock along with matching freaking huge balls. James guns were 45 inches around and his chest tapped at 83 inches, his shoulders were now pratically five feet wide! It means James was almost as wide as he was tall!
The scientist concluded that James was about ten to fifteen times stronger than an average male, but due to his peculiar condition, James would keep growing for a long time...
"Hey, how come you have two inches on me! You shorty!" David teased James who answered by fleing his bigger guns - "Guess, you're still a toothpick, skinny!"
While James was still returning from the exam room, the scientist called David in particular
"David, I am aware that James has gotten two vials from my staff!"
DAvid looked at him and agreeded - What's with those vials?
"They're still in testing, one is the AMM booster, and the other, well think about an AMM for those who had already consumed large doses of AMM!" Rutherford smiled.
"I developed those for a future scenario, when my AMM would be consumed with so much intensity, that many bodybuilders would soon overdose it, wanting even more impressive results, so I would provide the answer for those needs...
"So, if James takes them..."
"I can't even think the possibilities, it could also be very dagerous to your brother, remember he is just a kid..."
"Yes, doctor, I won't James hurt himself, but how can we be sure he still has it?"
"I know he has, but I want him to take it, in the right time, I wanna know how huge can he grow, just get him to wait the necessary time..."
"Well, in that case we'd better distract him..." David's eyes had a glint when he finshed the sentence.
"There's lots of normal and AMMx10 , I will give it to you and James, so you can have fun growing more or even making other people grow..."
"What's going on?: The ultra muscular kid asked.
"I was just telling your brother, that i have some clothing from my staff guys, they're gonna be a little tigth for you, but it's better than if you go home in the nude!" The scientist snapped and Hal entered carrying a box full of clothes - tank tops, shorts, everything for his oversized muscle brothers.
"Thanks, Dr. Rutherford!" James said as he squeezed himself into a jeans, of course he just tore the excess of fabric on the legs and he improvised himself nice jeans shorts.
"No problem kid, and please call me William"
"No prbolem, Bill!" James said as he tried his shirts - "Fuck! Those are very tight in the arms!"
"Flex them!" David said and James obbeyed, the farbic just ripped so hugely peaked the 45 incches gun was and one, two, three, James had a tank top!
Dr. William grabbed a case full of AMM and gave to David.
"Here you have enough AMM for a hundred doses, I think you don't take it all in one night, remember it has an absortion period"
"You mean, we can grow more?" James had that same glint in his eyes - "James, even if you didn't take more AMM, you would grow huge for over months now! More AMM is only gonna make it happens faster!"
"Can I have it now" The almost 500 pounds kid was ready to grab the muscle powder, when David lifted it higher - "Don't you think we'd better do it at home, you've just got yourself new clothes, they're gonna be very rare now, since you are wider than a wall!"
"OK! OK! I'll do as you say, skinny!" James compromised and thanked Dr. Rutherford once more
"I took the liberty to take your car here, I hope you don't mind!" Hal said giving the keys to David, not without blinking to the mamooth sized teen.
"Thanks!" DAvid grabbed and pretended he didn't notice the henchmen's intention - "Let's go shorty!"
"Right after you, skinny!"
The car felt really small for the muscle brothers, DAve had to go in the front part alone, because James and him were to damn wide to go together!
"AWESOME!" James kept yealling as he flexed his enormous muscles - "We're so fucking muscular!"
"Yes, bro! I think you're the biggest motherfucker in the whole world! So much for Yates or Coleman!" David said looking to James through the mirror.
"How much bigger can we grow?" James asked once more
"Jimmy, we don't know for sure, but you are gonna be bigger than a house!" David said joking him.
"Are we near home?" James asked with a low voice
"Yes, we'll be there in no time..." David looked back and noticed what was behind that question. James was storking his 18 inches hard cock - "I liked what you did last time, can we repeat it?"
Daivd smiled - "sure, shorty!"
They arrived at home and vanished to the gym. James was actually carrying James, he was so horny, he ripped their clothes off.
"Before we do it, you should keep the vials you got form the guys safe, we might break them"
"How do you...? You wanna have them?"
"No, let's just wait a little longer, and see how much we can grow, besides we have tons of AMM!"
"Sure!" James kept the vials in his room and returned to see David, who was now completely hard with his 16 incches rod.
"Gee, skinny, your cock is so huge! Isn't it to big for you?"
"Shut up and fuck me!" David ordered.
"But I don't know how..."
"Easy!" David got in position, poinitng his anus up to James - "Can you connect the dots?!"
James licked his lips, he was so hard, and so horny, he attacked David's butt wildly, and his brother screamed
"A little gentler, will you?" But he was loving bing fucked by the mega muscled kid.
James got it and he inserted the rest of his immense manhood gently up Dave's butt, who only moaned - "Now!" he groaned and James start pumping his immense rod into Dave, nice and slowly, then his pace got a little faster.
James was marveled, he never had felt like this before, he was mastering his brother's ass so easily. He wanted to feel just like he felt when Dave blew him. He looked at his side and saw the AMM case. He managed to reach for the case, still fucking Dave and grabbed a handfull of the powder and ate it, washing it with some gatorade, he grabbed another handfull and gave it to DAve, being gentler than ever.
The impossibly huge bros. kept on their amazing fuck session, enjoying themselves when the AMM kicked in!
James couldn't help noticing his legs swelling and his chest ballooning, his shoulders getting even wider and his biceps packing with awesome mass! His cock was also growing inside Dave who yelled with pleasure!
"James, I am growing!" Dave said as his whole body ballooned in sheer muscle definiton, his shoulders were getting so fucking wide, his biceps 45 inches, he would be the same size of James if the kid didn't had the powder himself, and now David could only feel his kid brother growing inside of him.
James felt his power increasing, his muscles swelling he and he was fucking DAve without mercy, pumping as strong as he could, feeling his muscles freakier!
"MUSCLE! MUSCLE! MUSCLE!" James screamed as he fucked DAvid, pumping his growing shaft and flexing his now 48 inches biceps!
The mega kid just lifted David from the ground and ipaled the much taller brother! He lifted Dave immense weight up and down pressing hims against his rod!
"Quick! Do as I say!" David oredered as he managed to plunge off James's 20 inch cock out of his butt.
The brothers qucikly assumed a 69 position, DAvid was really showing Jams what to do, but the kid was one hell of learner!
David came right into James' mouth and almost the same time the muscle kid bursted inside David's.
The brothers kept sucking each other as their mind blowing orgasms seemed to subside, but then it hit them!
Their combined cum, AMM and the previous dosages finally kicked in!
James and DAvid just swelled in size, growing more musclar at each minute, they just hugged each other, feeling their enormous size getting even freakier.
DAvid was growing taller, passing the 6'6" now, and no signs of stopping, while James was still 5'8" but getting more muscular than ever! He just packed in muscle, feeling his cock getting even longer. James just made DAve get on his knees and resumed fucking him, feeling his cock getting even thicker.
"You have such a tight ass, skinny!"
"And your cock is so huge, shorty!" David teased James as he felt himself getting even more muscular, his shoulders thicknenig, and his biceps peaking higher and higher!
The feeling was just so intense, the brothers lost the sense of time,a nd they fucked hard without stopping for over threee hours, when the finally collapsed over each other, drenched in sweat and cum!
James had his immense cock inside David, and when the older brother realized it was still rock hard!
"James, wake up! Geez, you're still hard!"
"H-hmmmmnnn! Hey skinny, get your arse off my cock!" James joked, managing to plunge off his brother's ass.
DAvid kissed him deeply, feeling his cum in Jame's mouth.
When they finally got up, they went bananas!
DAvid had grown to an impressive 7 feet tall mark, he was in a word gigantic! His muscles seemed magnified, and his ebauty oncly increased! He weighed 575 pounds, and his muscle mass had become so thick he seemed a living wall. His 50 inches guns, 92 inches chest, 62 inches legs and 20 inches cock made him look fantastic!
But JAMES had become even freakier!
He was only 5'10" he had to grow two inches, because of the sheer mass he had packed, but now he was pratically 5'5" wide, weighing nothing less than 620 pounds!
James was so massive, his guns seemd overdeveloped comapred to the rest of his body, he had 58 incehs guns, 103 incehs chest, 70 inches legs and a two feet long cock!
The brothers watched their refelcetions at the mirror. DAvid realzied how much taller he had gotten, and James couldn't beleive how fucking cool he was! Although his face was still somewhat childish, he had a berad! A fucking beard! Sure it was still just a four o'clock shaddow, but it was clearly noticeable!
James got his giatn brother in his arms and threw him up and down - "WE'RE THE MUSCLE BROS!"
David and James were so fucking huge they kept the whole time flexing anf felling each other's hardness. James's guns were so abnormally huge they were much bigger than his head, but totally awesome.
"You wanna armwrestle?" James asked flexing his 58 guns - "My huge arms are almost the size of you toothpick legs!"
"I am in!" DAvid accepted and they engaged into a mind blwoing armwrestle. although James were stronger, David knew how to use his taller frame and he managed to drag the dispute for wuite a long time, but James' strength was so immense, it was impossible to DAve to beat him. James finally made David's arms touch the bench and he screamed - "VICTORY!"
DAvis was fascinated how strong his 9 year brother was, and how stronger he would get! He grabbed James in his arms and they kissed - "WE'RE THE MUSCLE BROS!"
"I am STARVING, skinny!" James complained - "You know I am in growth time! FEED ME!"
They rushed to the kitchen and ate the whole food! While James ate a whole turkey, David vanisehd with the ham.
"I've been thinking, James, you can't go back to your school! You have a beard for heaven's sake! How come they would believe you're just 9?"
"and who would like to come back for elementary school?" James answered stuffing his face with ice cream.
"You're just fucking huge! DAvid smiled finshing his milk."
"And feeding me is gonna be a problem!" James commented as he went after his third burger.
Sudennly they both froze when a car parked at their garage.
"UNCLE DANNY!" The brothers screamed.
James and David's parents had split up five years ago, and his mom died two years ago. Since their father is a rich executive of huge conglo he thought it was better for his children to leave a simplerlife with his brother Danny.
Daniel Harris is a 6 feet even 250 pound brunette thirhty something stunt man. He had no wife or kids, just enjoyed his life, but since his older brother Mark was actually the one who supported him while he was "between jobs" he was forced to accept his nephews to live with him.
It turned out to be a great thing, because the three of them shared their love for bodybuilding, Danny was actually the first to encourage James to pump iron!
He was very proud of his boys, James was really strong for his age and David was so fucking huge!
DAnny loved his physique and he would really love to start a carrer as a bodybuilder.
"You think he will notice?" James asked flexing his chest.
"Well, let's see I am seven inches taller and almost 300 pounds heavier, and you are OVER 500 pounds heavier and over a foot taller! OF OCURSE HE'LL NOTICE!"
James just resumed eating - "There's nothing he can do about it!"
"You're right! Let's just see his reaction!" DAve kissed James forehead and they kept comparing the sizes of their absolutely huge guns.

NEXT!
  #9   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2003, 09:32 AM
Muscle Czar

Uncle Danny couldn't believe his eyes. His two nephews had become muscle gods in the matter of hours. There was no way James could go back to elementary school, so Danny had to make arrangements to have the boy home schooled. David became the school's star athlete, excelling in football, wrestling, softball, track and anything else he tried. His muscle gave him power, speed, strength, stamina and a nearly insatiable sexual appetite.

Uncle Danny was the first to be given the growth powder Dr. Rutherford had given them. He took it slowly, so not to attract too much attention. His guns grew from 19s to 24s when he won the regional bodybuilding competition. His chest was 63 when he took the state. His legs were a phenomenal 45 when he took the nationals and got his pro card. Danny was the first pro with 30 inch guns and 70 inch chest. Because he was older than the boys, the AMM didn't effect him as much.

David also shared the formula with his coach, though the man's 27 inch arms never grew to the size Uncle Danny achieved. David also shared the formula with some of his team mates, though he made sure none of them grew as big as he and James. The football team became undefeated, no other team able to match their power. The wrestling team competed as heavy weights and super heavy weights, and pinned any competitor in seconds. After all, the smallest of them had 22 inch guns and a chest over 50 inches of ripped muscle. What team could compete against that?

James's strength continued to grow. Uncle Danny installed a special gym, and continually had to upgrade it. The AMM caused James to undergo a rapid puberty, and the boy reached 6 feet by his 10th birthday. The growth continued at a more normal pace after that, though Jame's strength seemed to double every month. Even though he was becoming stronger, his freakish size didn't become much bigger. It was as if his body was growing into the muscles it had. This seemed to depress James, though David and Danny reminded him that he was still the biggest man this earth had ever seen.

For the first few months, the boys kept in touch with the doctor and his two assistants. Then, something happened and Stan was gone. David got Hal to admit that Stan was jealous of the boys size, and this had caused some sorta fight. After a few months, they didn't think anymore about it.

Several days before James's eleventh birthday, things would change. David and Danny were training James. In reality, nobody could train the hulking youth. He had grown to six three and weighed 520 pounds. The boy could curl eight times his weight, and bench 25 times that much. Today was an arm day, and James was pumping like no tomorrow.

"Check out the peaks on these," he said as he flexed his show mucles after a particularly heavy lift. He was pumped to the max. David couldn't believe how hard James felt, almost like a diamond.

"Squeeze harder, skinny. Dent these rocks, if you can." James knew David couldn't. He was so much stronger than his brother, he loved teasing him. The AMM in his system continued to give him strength beyond compare.

David squeezed James's arm with everything he had. His forearm burst into ripped cords of power, David had crushed bricks and dented I-beams with his grip, but they had no effect on James's hard muscle.

"Hey skinny, I'm waiting. When will you start to squeeze?"

"Fuck you. Damn James, you're like superman, invulnerable or something."

"Ya know bro, you're right. And I've been thinkin. Remember those two vials we got from Doc Rutherford. Maybe we should think about taking them. You and me. 60% for me, 40% for you." James grinned.

"I don't know, bro. I think we should wait, at least til you're 12 or 13."

"Ya, you always want me to wait. But I want to grow NOW!"

Danny spoke, "That's enough James. You should wait. Those vials are in the safe in my office, and that's where they are staying until your 13th birthday. And that's the last word on that."

The three continued to pump, unaware that a stranger outside the gym's window had finally heard what he wanted to hear.

That night, Stan made his move. He had scoped out the boys' house for months, and knew every room. He used a ladder to crawl up to Dan's office window, and broke it in. It only took him seconds to twist open the safe. His 29 inch arms and powerful grip wouldn't let him down. He held the two vials of the super AMM formula as Danny burst in.

"What the fuck! Stan, what are you doing here?"

"Taking what should have been mine all along," Stan said as he popped open the vials. Danny rushed him, but it was too late. Stan swallowed both liquids.

James and David rushed in the room as they saw Dan wrestle Stan to the ground. "He took the vials." Dan screamed. Stan didn't seem to be resisting.

"Shit, that was suppose to be for me!" said James as he pushed his uncle off Stan and lifted the intruder into the air, then power slammed him on his unmovable knee. Stan made a sick "ooffing" noise.

"Hey, he's not growing yet!" said David, picking the limp man up and locking his arms behind his back.

"Heh. No, not yet. Doc told me about these formulas. He called them his failsafe. Said Hal and I should use them if anything got out of control. That's you son, out of control." Stan sneered at James. "Trouble is, you were too bizerko. We didn't have time. I asked the doctor for more, but he wouldn't do it. Said after seeing what happened to you, he had to consider the ethics of the situation. Fuck that." Stan spit and turned to Dan. "That pro card should have been mine. The kid's damn strength should have been mine."

"Shut up, asshole. I'm the strongest thing around and always will be." James made a huge fist and drove it into Stan's 8-pack. Stan made another sick "oof", but that's when it started. With a jolt, his muscles began to grow. His torso widened 3 inches, and his arms grew.

"Hold him David," yelled James as he drove a series of power punches into Stan's chest and abs. Stan began to struggle. With each punch of James, Stan grew bigger. As he fought James, Stan grew.

"Something's happening James, can't hold him much longer." Dan came and grabbed one of Stan's now 40 inch arms, using both his hands to contain the man's growing power.

James drove a massive knee into Stan's hardening cobblestone waist. He smacked the man and punched him with force enough to demolish a building. Stan just smiled. The more James punished Stan, the less effect it seemed to have. Stan's body seemed to be growing and getting harder. James let loose a series of power blows and realized that his hand hurt. Stan slowly raised his arms from his back, lifting David and Dan off the ground. He threw them at James with such force he knocked the muscle stud off his feet.

"Don't you get it yet, boy. That's the fail safe. A modified AMM that takes the energy of an attack and turns it into muscle. You and your kin here just made me stronger than the three of you combined. Thanks. Now stand up and flex, or else."

James got to his feet and stared into Stan's eyes. He made a mountain of a bicep and said, "Or else what, wimp. Ain't no way nothing can beat this bicep."

Stan flexed his arm. It was bigger than James. "Except maybe this one." Stan placed his hand atop James' peak and squeezed. James had never felt such pressure. He fought, but Stan dented James' bicep like it was clay.

Stan threw a massive punch into James' abs, causing James to buckle over. "Until next time, boy." Stan turned and jumped out of the window. He ran from site before the three could react.

James couldn't believe it. He had been beat. His brother and uncle were nearly unconscious. It took them nearly an hour to recover and start to clean up the mess. That's when Dan said, "We need to talk to Doctor Rutherford."

Next
  #10   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2003, 03:10 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Kid's smartness

"Yeah, we need to see Dr. Rutherford, but my guess is Stan had already tried to find him" James said while lifting a couple of 500 pound dumbells to clean up after the destruction Stan made. The boy was visibly depressed and David went to his rescue.
"Hey, James, you couldn't beat him, he had both of the vials..." The brothers hugged tightly and Danny hugged them too/
"He was tough, but I am sure I can get him next time!" James had this shine back in his eyes - "But we gotta find William anyway, God knows what Stand can cause to him!"
The muscle family returned to the lab where they met Dr. Rutherford for the first time, and it was completely wrecked.
"Looks like Stan had already been here!" Danny concluded after lifting the steel door from the ground.
"Quick! It's Hal under that pilke of scrumbles!" David yelled and they tried to lift the rocks, but only James was able to lift them. Hal was still conscious but very hurt.
"Hal, where is William?" Dave asked still holding the assistant in his arms.
"Stan's been here, he was HUGE!"
"I know, but where's William?"
"Right here, skinny!" James said while lifting a huge steel door which was over the scientists body!
The crew got both of the scientists back home, and treated their wounds. Hal recovered pretty fast thanks to Dave's care - DAve always had a thing for Hal.
Dr. William finally regained conscience and soon everybody was sit on the living room. The family told him what Stan did and the scientis was very scared.
"After David started appearing in the news as a promessing athlete and Danny sure would be the next Mr. Olympia, Stan got mad at us, he wanted more formula, but I coulnd't risk loosing control again, I was very lucky with you guys, and Danny had taught you very well, that's why even James didn't turn into a menace"
"But now, Stan had taken the vials, I don't know what can happen to him!"
"He didn't get both of the vials!" James stood up proudly showing the blue vial in his enormous hand.
"WHAT?" Every one asked confused.
"You think I wuld give up my muscle to you? NO WAY? When you asked for the vials, I knew you wouldn't get off me untill I gave you, so I just gave you one, the red one. I opened the blue vial and kept its content safe in other tube from my kid's chemistry set, the one you gave me for my birthday - What Stan drank was just that blue gatorade!"
David smiled - "You're very smart, shorty!"
"Indeed, it may save us!" Rutherford reached for the vial and James hesitated, then he handled the little tube to the scientist.
"Remember when I told you there was two formulas, an AMM booster and an AMM for the AMM?" avid nodded and James went furious - "You knew what them were all the time?"
"Anyway, fortunatelly James managed to keep the most powerful of my formulas away from Stan!"
"You lost me doctor!" Danny laughed in amix of happiness and excitement.
"The red formula was the AMM booster, it enhances the effects of the Magnifier previously intaken by the user, since Stan had lots of AMM in his organism, he grew to the size we've seen, but different from what he thought it wasn't a fail safe unless you drink both of them!"
"The blue vial is so potent that I am afraid not even James is ready to test it, yet! Once I've developed the AMM formula, I've came up with this formula that will not only increase the mass, but will make it so much denser that the muscle fibers will grow to 80 times their original size - Wich means that the organism shal increase it's mass in such a way that it will just keep growing FOREVER, everyday!"
"I've always said blue was my favorite collor!"James teased.
"Problem is that the human genes, not even those affected by the AMM are capable of synthetizing this serum - but it doesn'a apply to you boys - and probably you two Danny!"
"I know James and Dave still have sex together, and you probably joined them, right Danny?"
"OH YEAH!" The brothers said in chorous - "He has a pretty tight ass!" James teased as Danny blushed.
"Well, James mutation made his genes completely open to AMM, more than anyone else, and through his emissions he's given it to you guys"
"That's my brother shorty!" Dave tesed and James replied - "You'd better watch out, I am still in puberty!"
"That's another good point James!" Rutherford stood up!
"I have my own lab at home, neither Hal or Stan know where it is, let's go there!"
The house was pretty distant from the town, almost a huge farm complex, but they drove fast and soon they were at Dr. Rutherford's secret private lab!

"I developed AMM here, and then after I've got finnancial support, I've built the former lab, but it was here that I kept my most valuable notes!"
"Nice house, you have here!" David commented.
"Thanks, but now let me show you something!" The doctor pressed a button and a computer simulation started running.
"Ever since you were transformed James, I knew you would be a milestone to human kind, you are grwoing so fast, and your puberty isn't even done yet! Your organism had grown beyond AMM, actually your own body is producing AMM right now, in your glands, drenching your organism with muscle growth inductors!"
"Is it safe?" Danny asked nervous.
"To him, it's prefectly helatlhy, but to anyone else it could be harmful!" William said reaching for the safety vault.
"Thinking about James condition, I realized that he didn't need simple AMM, it would only work as a vitamin shake for him now, so I've developed this!" The vault opened and Rutherford grabbed a strange purple gel - "Meet the Ultra Muscle Builder - UMB!"
"What is it?" James asked marvelled
"This is a muscle growth formula special tailored for you, I was hoping to give you this when you turned 16, but we have urgency!" Rutherford grabbed the blue vial and poured it inside the same beaker - "I've developed it to work along with the blue liquid, so only your genes could assimilate the potential of the combination"
"Doctor, is it safe for an 11 year old..." DAve asked hesitiating but James interrupted him.
"Bro, you know only I can stop Stan! Look at me I am 6 feet tall 635 pounds! I ain't a child anymore, you've seen it I have changed, let's just move on!" James and Dave kissed and he turned to Doctor - "I am ready!"

Wiliam nodded - "This will change your life in the most drastic way, you'll not recognize your body after this, but I can asure that's all you've ever dreamt of!"
The doctor handled the beaker to James, and the kid gulped it down. It tasted weird, but then it started burning inside his groin!
"LOOK AT HIS COCK!" David exclaimed as the growth started from his tremdous two feet long hard anaconda, qhich quickly grew another foot in length and half of it in thickness.
James felt his shoulders widening, and his abs popping out like never before - 24 pack!
His legs were so thick now, they were thicker than Danny's chest!
"James you're growing taller!" Danny noticed that his nephew reaching 6'5" in height almost as tall as David.
"This formula was specially developed to help James go through his pubescent times faster, using all the AMM he has in his organism, he will finally become everything he is capable of being!"
"But you had mixed it with the blue vial!" David commented
"Yes, it will increase the effects of the changes wich were already made, every single ounce of powder will be increased, and since your brother already produces his own AMM..."
"OH MY GOD! I AM HUGE!" James screamed as he reahed David's height. Their eyes were at the same level for a little time, and then he started looking down to face his beloved older brother.
DAvid kept looking at DAvid and relaized his chest was now so fucking huge, it should be over 120 inches, the guns were monstrous maybe over 65 inches...
"I guess you're no longer shorty, shorty!" David teased and James just grabbed him in a tight hug and kissed his lips.
James was packing so abnormally huge now, it seemd his skin would burst any minute now!
James flexed his guns and his cock spewed his copious cum.
"Quick drink it!" David obbeyed James order and he wrapped hs mouth around the impressive shaft. DAvid kept drinking until he was full and James grew bigger during all the time. Dave just collapsed on the floor as hig own growth started, Unlce Danny was next, he drank almost as much as DAve, and he also felt his own growth kicking in. Even Hal had his turn, he just drank a little after Danny doubled in growth spurt aniticpation.
James kept smiling as his growth increased, his muscles expanded and his strength wasgoig through the roof!
"Hey Doctor, why don't you try a little of me! You could use some muscle on those bones!" James barely said tose words and he broke into another muscular growth spurt.
"I don't think I should..." William was shaking, he just kept looking at James as the boy grew even bigger.
"Enough thinking, start enojying!" James walked toward him, he was so fucking immense! He towered over William looking percetly muscular and stll growing.
"You were responsible for this!" James flexed his guns and Bill fall in his knees, James carefully placed his still cumming cock in the scientist mout an he started sucking like a baby beeing breastfed by the first time.
James smiled, he understood his POWER now was reaching his true level, he looked at his monstrous physique and screamed in ecstasy, while Dr. Rutherford was finally feeling the effects of his own formula. He was about to fell on the ground, if David hadn't kept him.
"Hey skinny! You're done growing? LOOKING GOOD!" James complimented his 7'5" 750 pounds brother.
"Looks like Uncle Danny too!" David commented looking at the 7 feet tall 665 pounds behemoth.
"Boy, I can't wait to fuck you two!" James compliemted his sibblings
"Mind if I join you?" Hal said as he lifted up - A gorgeous 6'8" 570 pounds lab assistant! James looked to DAvid who was already licking his lips and blowing a kiss to Hal.
"Oh, fuck, that feels so good!" William said still in DAvid's arms. He had already broke the 300 pounds mark and it was only his first dose!
Meanwhile James realized he just kept growing more muscular all the time and now he was so fucking enormous, not even if sum all the muscles of the rest of the guys, it could reach his stats!
"If Doctor was right, your muscles are 80 times denser tha ours, which means , you are supposed to weight much more than we, and your muscular tissues represents 75% of your total bodyweight!" Hal said while he kept feeling his nwely grown muscles!"
"80 times denser, huh? I wanna see that Stan guy dent those muscles now!"
James growth finally stopped. He had finally reached his true self.
8 feet tall, 6'5" wide, 1687 pounds, he was more tha twice heavier than his skinny brother David, his arms were 100 inches around, his chest read 173 inches, his legs 126 inches and his cock measured 3'7" inches long.
"WEll doc, I think we're ready to kick Stan's ass, what you think?
"Let's make him suffer!" The doctor said as his own cock spewed the load on his face.

next!
  #11   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2003, 10:07 AM
Muscle Czar

Plans within plans

Stan couldn't have been more pleased. The strength and size that had been promised him was now his. He ran his hand over his chest and down his amazing 10 pack, feeling his body's incredible power. It made his dick hard.

How things had changed in just a few months. After his fall out with Hal and Dr. Rutherford, he was depressed. He rejoined his old gym and threw himself into his workouts, earning money as a personal trainer. His old buds were amazed at his size and strength, but knowing about the Harris boys made all their praise meaningless.

When he got a call from some guy named Derek, he thought it was just some wimp who wanted a big guy to 'show 'em how it's done'. He was surprised that the man who met him was pretty big. He had good 20 inch guns, a nice 6 pack, 50 inch chest and 28 inch legs. Not in Stan's league, but nice, and Stan didn't mind some eye candy while he made some bucks.

Derek had no problems with the workout Stan gave him, which confused Stan. Why hire a personal trainer when you don't need one. During the workout, they talked about nutrition, roids, and general stuff. As they headed to the locker room, Stan had to ask, "So, it seems like you have a good grasp of bodybuilding. Why hire me? Not that I don't appreciate the business, but..."

"Well, you see Stan, we have a proposition for you. I was here to check you out, and confirm what our intelligence said about you. I work for a supplement company, and we know about William Rutherford's research. We know you worked for him, and we want to make you a deal."

"What kinda deal?"

"Let me be blunt. We've been research into muscular growth too. We approached Dr. Rutherford, but too late. Our competitors in the market had gotten to him first, and our research is lagging behind his." Derek opened his gym bag and pulled out a picture of a naked man. The guy was skin and bones -- ribs showing and no muscle tone at all. "That was me 3 months ago, before I took our product. You can see the results. Unfortunately, I can see the results of Dr. Rutherford's work, and we aren't even in the same ballpark. We want you to come and work for us, Stan. We'll pay you well."

"What do you want me to do?"

"We want to do some blood tests and see if we can derive the formula for AMM. Also, any information you have on Rutherford's research would be helpful."

Stan didn't have to think twice. It turns out Derek wasn't just some guinea pig, but actually the head of the project. He and Rutherford had been at some university together, and Derek claimed Rutherford screwed him somehow. He wouldn't be more specific, but after that damned doctor cheated Stan out of what was rightfully his, he could believe anything.

Derek and his company ran tests on Stan's blood and seman. Stan told them all about the Harris boys, and their incredible power. This seemed to interest them, and they began to spy on the house where they lived.

Derek was able to isolate the AMM and synthesize it in the lab. Derek tested it on himself while Stan watched. Derek stood naked and drank an amount equal to what Stan said James had taken. Derek first doubled over in pain, then began to grow. His muscles seemed to inflate til his body became an almost exact copy of Stan's. What really amazed Stan was what happened to Derek's cock and balls. They grew huge. After the transformation, Derek demanded that Stan suck him. Derek's cum tasted of the AMM formula.

It was Derek's plan to steal the vials from the Harris's. Derek promised that Stan would be the biggest thing around, and Derek had lived up to that promise. Derek also told Stan to go to Rutherford's lab and take copies of his research on James and David Harris. Hal and the doctor had tried to stop him, but after taking the vials, Stan was an unstoppable hulk. Stan returned to Derek's lab with all Rutherford's research -- AMM and all its varients, the fail safe solutions, blood samples from James and genetic research they had been conducting, everything. "This will take months to analyze!" Derek was pleased.

Stan was upset to learn that the fail safe formula had been tampered with. "Fucking kid," was how he responded when he learned half the formula had been gatorade. Stan became depressed when he heard from Derek's spies that James had been given another formula. "His muscle density is now at least 80 times yours." James was the top dog again.

"The bad news is, they're looking for you. The good news is, they don't know about us." Derek's words were comforting. "Without his lab, Rutherford has been set back. Give us a month, and we'll figure something out."

A month passed. Stan trained hard, trippling his strength and adding 3 inches to his arms, 5 inches to his chest, and 7 inches to his legs. Their spies said that James was making similar gains in strength. That only caused Stan to train harder.

"Well, we've cracked Rutherford's work. We know what he did. He came up with a formula tailored to James' unique genetic makeup. When he took it, it caused James muscle tissue to become super dense, giving him unbelievable power and size. And he will continue to gain strength as long as he works out."

"Can you do something to help me catch up?"

"No, I don't think so. Not yet, anyway. Rutherford never was very good at looking at the consequences of his formulas. James's transformation is the perfect example. And we found a glitch with his calculations here too."

"What kinda glitch?"

"The formula caused James to mature into a man and altered his genetic code. His body produces growth formula that other men can benefit from. We have found a formula that, if given to a recipient of James' seman, will give him James's powers. The recipients' will get James's genetic advantages. All we need is some of James's sperm."

"Well, the kid likes to share it with his harem, we know that," said Stan. "But how do we get him to share it with us."

"By tricking him, of course. Here's my plan."

---

James was working out in the gym, doing wrist curls with several tons of weight. The other guys were at William's lab, trying to recreate some of the lost data. James's workout was interrupted by a sound like someone knocking down their door. As he turned around, Stan walked into the gym. He wore nothing but a skimpy posing brief that barely contained his ample cock.

"Heard you been looking for me, runt?" Stan taunted.

James stood up. He flexed into an incredibly vascular most-muscular pose that shredded his workout clothes. Stan couldn't believe the size of James's snake that bulged in his underwear. James was huge, even bigger than Stan imagined.

"Got news for you asshole. I've been upgraded since the last time we met. I'm James 2.0 and your nothing but a wimp with a big mouth."

"We know all about Rutherford's juice. You think you're that much. Well, I got news for you." Stan pulled out a beaker of light blue liquid. "See this? It's got 10 times what Rutherford gave you. Thought you might want to see what it does to me, skinny."

In a flash, James lept to Stan's side. There was a struggle as Stan tried to out muscle the kid, but James was too strong. Stan pushed on James's pecs with all his might and couldn't even dent the muscle. Stan's cock began to get hard. James grabbed the beaker.

"I don't think so. Don't you get it? It's my destiny to be the biggest, strongest, hardest man on the planet. You'll never be as strong as me. "

James chugged the liquid as Derek appeared in the doorway. He was wearing a trenchcoat and carrying a backpack. "Who are you?"

"You can call me Dr. Rogers, James. I was a friend of Williams."

James giggled.

"Happy James?"

"Ya, this stuff was fun. I feel good. Kinda horny too."

"That's good James. Stan and I would love to have sex with you. You see, that formula was a sedative and aphrodesiac. not a muscle growth formula."

"Cool," was all James could say. His monster cock began to get hard. James began to stroke his meat, squeezing hard enough to make his muscles in his arm flex. "Oh ya."

Derek pulled out two bottles of a clear liquid. He handed one to Stan and they both drank them down. Derek removed his coat, and was wearing posing trunks like Stan. They moved toward James.

Stan placed his hands on James's cock and helped him stroke it. "Harder wimp," James commands. Stan squeezed with all his might, unable to dent the super-rigid man meat. Derek rubbed his hands over James's chest, and squeezed his nipples with all his might. James cooed an, "Oh ya. Feel those mighty pecs." Derek began to suck and bite James's nipples.

"Ya, feels good. Getting close." Stan moved to James's enormous balls and licked them. Precum began to ooze from James's dick. Stan tried to get one softball size nut in his mouth. James jerked and let out a cry of pleasure. "Do me. Ya, two studs. Do me. You'll like what I give you. Ah ya, getting close." Stan felt James's nut begin to retract. He felt the jism begin to travel up the massive snake. Moments before James squirts, Stan placed his mouth on the head of the huge cock. James squirted an enormous round into Stans mouth. As Stan felt James about to squirt a second huge load, he motioned for Derek to suck the huge boy/man off. That load was Derek's. Stan grabbed an empty bottle, and as James continued to squirt copious amounts of spunk, the two men collected it.

Then it happened. Both Derek and Stan felt wave after wave of power. They felt their bodies grow, muscles becoming engorged. Harder. Heavier. Stronger. POWER. The looked in the mirror. Each had become the size of James. Derek's cock was huge, as were his nuts. Stan's was inches bigger than either Derek's or James's.

"We did it, man! We did it!" Stan grabbed Derek and kissed him. Stan felt Derek's 65 inch guns, barely able to dent the incredibly dense muscle. Derek did the same to Stan's chest. Derek knew he'd never be able to get his arms around the massive torso, that he estimated to be 125 or more inches around.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" David entered the room with William, Hal and Danny close behind him.

next...
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2003, 04:56 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

What lies beneath

Derek and Stan were still growing when the rest of James's gang entered the room. William and Derek exchanged looks as well as the rest of them. Although they were massively built, almost as big as James, they were in disadvantage.
"It's payback time, William!" Derek said as he launhced his gargantuan body into the scientist. David and Hal rushed into Stan to who was standing next to his giant cum factory. Hal managed to take Stan down while David talked to his semi conscious brother.
"James, are you alright, what they did to you?"
"They've tricked me, my cum made them grow..."
"That's right, you fool!" Derek said lifintg William's body over his head and throwing it against the wall.
"Let him go, you motherfucker!" Danny said throwing a huge bar loaded with tons of weight. Derek wasn't prepared and he just fell down unconscious. Stan was busy pinning Hal in the ground.
David had an idea, it was crazy, but it seemd their only chance.
"Uncle Danny, bring William with you!" David said while he helped James to stay in his feet.
When Stan realized his fellow scientist knocked down in the floor he let go of Hal who qucikly ran along with his friends.
DAvid closed the heaviest titanium door of the lab.
"That should stop them for a while..."
"Derek, I knew he had to be behind Stan's plans" William said recovering his senses
"Why don't we get out of here and kick their asses?" James asked furious.
"If what they said is true, they've managed to equal James's capabilities, but their bodies didn't have time to absorb the power James gave them!
"So what? The more we wait, the bigger they get!"
Rutherford smiled "Derek thinks, I've scrwed him over the AMM research, but the truth is he was the one planning to do it! I was just smarter! But I knew he would come back some day! the scientist approached James.
"Once more I will ask you, are you ready to grow more?"
"What you mean, doctor?"
Rutherford opened a secret valut and flashed them the two vials, one red and the other blue - "One thing we learn in this business is that we always have a backup plan! Remember the fail safe? Well, I've duplicated the components of the AMM booster and the blue serum. i told you they would suffer!" Rutherford gave the vials to James and he gulped them down!
Immeadiately, James doubled over feeling his stomach cramping and his legs tremble with amazing power.
"Doctor, you mean only James will get to grow?" Hal asked a little sad - "I was hopping to kick Stan's ass!"
"I know that! Here, think fast!" William threw him a vial with red AMM booster - "I've fixed us a little cocktail!" Rutherford said as he drank his own booster, both David and Danny got their own vial and quickly popped them.
A few seconds later, it was MUSCLE GROWTH all over the place. Danny and William grew faster, but less than Hal, due to his age. William saw his enlarging figure growing more muscular.
"Each one of us will add at least 25% more muscular mass! And becuse of our large intake of AMM, it will be even more intense!"
Hal was grwoing so fast, his arms looked disproporitonal to his chest, but soon it was arranged.
DAvid screamed as his cock reached the enormous 2 feet long mark and his chest reached 150 inches around.
But everyone forgot about their own amazing growth when James roaored in ecstasy - "I WANT MORE!"
He was completely buzzed of the growth! He was so fucking large! He made his previous self look like a toothpick!
James approached the table and reached for more AMM!
"MORE MUCLE! MORE!" James demamded and William just nodded, so scared he was, he gave the kid a bunch of AMM boosters, and James gulped them down at the same time!
"It must be the formula Derek gave him, it completely fucked with his self control!" The scientist screamed as he kept giving James more growth formulas.
"Doctor, do something, HE'S HUMONGOUS!" Danny screamed terrifeid as James's growth only increased with the extra formulas Wiliam gave him!"
"MORE!" James demamded flexing his now 150 inches biceps.
"There's no more James, you've taken them all! Your total enhancement shall surpass 150%"
James roared and punched the lab table, he was completely out of control! He reached for David and grabbed him - "Brother! MUSCLE! GIVE ME MUSCLE!" James just wrapped his mouth around Dave's enormous rod and sucked it hard. Dave didn't take long to feed his gargantuan brother with more and more of his cum, and James kept on growing with every drop of David's precious man juice.
"MORE! MORE! MORE!" James yelled as he dropped David on the floor, reching for his uncle Danny and sucking on him too.
"Whatever Derek gave to him, it seemed to work both ways, James is now capable of absorbing the AMM present in our emissions just like they did to him.

Derek woke up, his head still hurting - "What the hell?"
"Guess you aren't used to all this power!" Stan said flexing his 70 inches guns. Derek smiled - "Qucik let's get them, before they can escape!"
"No problem, doc! They must be hiding on the main lab! They've totally chickened out! Stan bragged as he helped Derek.
"YEAH! LET'S GET THEM!" Derek yelled so buzzed he was because of James's cum, he had to be at least 700 pounds now, and over 7 feet tall.
The evil duo rushed to the main lab, but it was sealed with a heavy titanium door.
"Hey, Rutherford, you miserable fucker! You think that little door is gonna make us stop?" Stan said as he punched it heavily, crushing the metal with his giant fists!
Derek and Stan punched the door with all their still increasing might, laughing and teasing, saying their hour had come.
Suddenly, the heavy was just blown away! Both Stan and Derek almost get caught by the flying the door. When the invaders recovered from the incident, the dust still covered the place.
"You shouldn't fuck with me!" William said getting out of the lab. He was indeed a lot bigger than a few minutes before.
"I'm gonna kill you like a bug!" Derek said flexing his giant biceps, but William showed that his own guns were almost as massive.
"No one tricks my boys!" Danny said showing that he was still bigger than William.
"It doesn't matter, you're the smalles among them! If they sent you, I know thy should be fucked up!" Stan threatened by crossing his arms over his chest.
"You should check out better, toothpick!" Hal said getting out of the lab with a bold attitude. He was every bit as big as Stan.
"Enough talk, GET THEM!" Derek said to Stan.
"HEY! ARE YOU DWEEBS GONNA START THE PARTY WITHOUT ME?" David just grabbed Derek's body with one hand around his tiny waist and simply lifted him. DAvid was so massive even Derek had to gulp down. James's brother laughed - "You shouldn't fuck with the Harris Bros!"
Stan couldn't care less, he just launched against Hal, and his former fellow worker did the same.
Their clash was indeed titanic. Derk fought aginst David and William, while Stan struggled against Danny and Hal. Derek was being severly pounded, but he kept trying to beat Will.
"You've screwed me! We were lovers. how could you?"
William laughed - "You were the one who betrayed me!"
Stan, in the other hand, was quite stronger than Hal and Danny, because of James' s powerful cum. He managed to beat up them both and with each blow he seemd bigger.
"Hey, doc! It seems that the kid's spunk is more potent on me!"
Stan launched advanced against David while William and Derek worked on their differences. David was still pretty musch stronger than Stan, but it was an equal fight. Suddenly HE appeared.
"STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER SKINNY!" The voice thundered around the room. All the muscle behemoths stopped and looked to the emerging COLOSSUS!"
James' growth was finally done. He bulged with each heartbeat, his muscles were enormous! He was almost nine feet tall, but his weight had gone to amazing 3000 pounds! His 220 inches chest really matched his 7'8" wide! The kid had 165 inches biceps, 180 inches legs. His arms were so much longer now, like those comic book freaks - He was the freak of freaks!
But the most impressive feature was the enormous cock, almost 4'6" long cock, with at least 2 feet wide, the enormous mushroom head was purple so much blood it had. The precum oozed from the giant cock.
James's face was disturbed. He had the face of a mad man and with his body it was terrfying. The kid just rushed againt Stan and with one mighty blow he launhced the fool right against the wall. The kid just looked at his brother and kissed him, huggin the smaller behemtoh tight. Then his eyes filled with anger - "YOU"VE USED ME!"
The colossal kid grabbed Stan's limp body and punched hims in the stomach. Stan felt prety bad, but he had quick recover! He just absrobed the potency of those punches and managed to attack James.
"You're a freak kid! But I am stronger!" Stan managed to punch the kid right in his chest, but he felt like hitting a moutain!
The enormous pecs just absorbed the hit and suddenly it grew stronger and bigger. James looked at Stan and laughed.
"Remeber the fucking fail safe shit? Well I had one for myself!"
James took a step foward and Stan hit him right in the face. The kid barely felt it, just then his biceps bulged and he grew more!
"I told you, FAIL SAFE, you, moreon!" James grabbed the dwarfed enemy and lifted him by the neck.
Stan kicked, punched, struggled, and each time James grew stronger and more muscular.
"James, enough already!" Danny said lifitng from the ground.
"Yeah bro, You've got him!" David smiled approaching carefully his gargantuan brother.
James stopped for a minute, his face finally recovering mental stability, and his beautiful smile once more shone in his lips.
The kid put the enemy on his own feet. Then, he flexed his 168 inches guns - "TRY DENTING THEM!" he ordered and Stan obeyed, but he was jsut too damn hard, Stan squeezed as hard as he could, but James FLEXED harder adn his biceps grew to 170 inches around completely blowing up Stan's grip.
"WHO'S THE BOSS AROUND HERE?" James shouted
"Y-you are, James!" Stan said dumb folded.
"ARE YOU AS HORNY AS I AM?" James smiled, and Stan tried to smile, but just collapsed on the ground, completely worn out. James smiled, grabbed him and put him on the shoulder - "I'll save this one for later!"
Meanwhile Derek and William kept fighting, David just watched - "I think this is an old tip!" He commented to Danny who laughed.
Finally, both of the scientists were completely worn out. They just passed out one at each side.
"WHAT? THAT's IT? FUCK, THOSE NERDS ARE SUCH WIMPS!" James said laughing out loud.
Derek woke up lying down in a hospital like bed.
"Good morning, Derek!" William said coldly.
Derek jumped out of the bed, prepared to another round of their fight, but William just caught him off guard and kissed him deeply. Their passion was out of control. derek and William felt their masive figures, drenched in AMM, thier huge cocks and the building horniness between them.
"I've missed you!" William bursted as he dropped Derek's giant body in the bed and it just break down. They've fucked for at least two whole hours.
When they woke up, their huge bodies were completly soaked with cum and sweat.
"Better than old times!" William said as they prepared to wake up.
Derek, in the other hand, was quiet.
"Are you still mad at me? I didn't do anything!" Rutherford said.
"Don't bullshit me! I saw the camera images, they show you taking our whole stuff, and leaving!" Derek said preparing to leave. Rutherford stopped.
"Derek, come with me!" William showed him his private lab, and then some pictures in an envelope. It was Derek snuffing around William's files at night.
"It was sent to me, a few days before I took my stuff with me! I was so devasted, you were the only whom I trusted!"
"William, I sware I didn't do it! You know we had talked about this! We came up with the AMM idea together, it was our secret fantasy!"
"I know, Derek, that's why I got so scared, I couldn't believe in this shit, then I found this in your drawer!" William showed him a yelow paper.
It was a swiss bank account extract in the name of Derek Bouvier and it showed a huge deposit made in his favor - "When I saw that, i just freaked out!"
"I have the same paper!" DErek said scared. The scientists looked at each other dumb folded, they have been fooled for all those years...

The door opened and both Derek and William walked in, everybody was finally reunited.
The most interesting thing was Stan, he was completly charmed by James magnificent size. James stood there flexing his enormous guns, while Stan squeezed them, rubbed his face and kissed the enormous peaks.
"Hey doc! I think I've domesticated our Stan!" James grabbed him and kissed his mouth - "We'll arrange everything so, Stan here will join the bodybuilding world! And since he;s way bigger than Uncle Danny, I guess we are looking at the next Mr. O!" James lifted Stan's arms and the 19 year old behetmoth blushed.
"But I'll never be able to compete with you!"
"Don't worry, pretty! I will never be able to compete, the world isn't ready for me!" James flexed his guns once more.
"Dr. William I am so sorry, I think i lost my mind..."
"I see, this competiton between us, is causing our ruin boys!"
Rutherford continued "Look, guys, both me and Derek agree that James is the most powerful of us! Not even if we eat one ton of AMM, we would be able to reach half of his power!"
"That's true! This kid had just absorbed and grown beyond the effects of AMM, the most we can do is trying to be more like him, if that is possible!" Derek added
"I guess we know who's the top cat around huh?" James flexed his guns and both Stan and David came to squeeze them.
"I'm afraid we have more serious problems now, and we have to stay together, otherwise, we'll be crushed!" William grabbed Derek's hand and they started telling the boys the whole story.
"Look, docs, I still don't understand why would some one try to split the both of you!" Danny asked sit on DAvid's lap.
"Probably to get the price to go down! any one of us would sell the formula for less but faster, under the menace of being left behind" Derek answered.
"Anyway, I didn't sell the AMM fromula, but I've arraged to get some finnacial support from a huge conglo!" Rutherford added
"And I have started a new research, thanks to the help of the same company who is being supporting William's work!"
"What's that supposed to mean?" James asked confused.
"We still don't know, but we can't let them know about our "Return"! William kissed Derek's face. - "WE can't let MegaCorp find about that!"
"MegaCorp?" Danny asked shocked - "That's where Mike works!"
"Yeah! My dad is a big exceutive in this company!" DAvid added
"Guys, I think we need to have a little chat to your father!" William said flexing his immense chest...

NEXT!
  #13   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2003, 06:54 PM
Muscle Czar

Stan was in awe of James. Yes, Stan wanted the size, the strength, but never had he imagined anything like James. He was overpowering.

William and Derek talked with Dan about the supplement empire that had funded their research. Something wasn't kosher, but they need to figure out what before they made their move. David and Hal were otherwise engaged.

"Ya know, I keep thinking about how you could dent my muscles. It's weird. It made my cock grow and get hard," confided James.

"It turned you on?" asked Stan.

"I guess I don't understand all these feelings. I have the body of an adult, but I guess emotionally I'm still a kid."

"To be honest, James, I'm not much better. I may be ten years older, but I' m rather inexperienced. I've never been with anyone really. I spend all my time in the gym. I never really admitted it til now, but I guess I am gay," said Stan.

"I don't know what I feel, Stan. I do feel something for you. I thought it was hate, but that's not it. I keep thinking about you. You may think you tricked me, but when you sucked my dick, I liked it. I think I like you, Stan. Not like I love David, different but the same. I wanted to get bigger, not because of the happy-drugs you gave me, but because I want to impress you." James flexed his massive arms and chest. "Does this impress you Stan?"

Stan rubs his hands over Jame's arm. He buries his face in Jame's massive armpit and licks the salty sweat. It tastes good. James coos his appreciation. "James, you are magnificent."

"You know, Stan. You really are strong. Every time you touch me, I feel the fail safe activate. I feel stronger. I feel myself grow."

"James, I really want you."

"I'm horny too, Stan. Let's go."

Stan grabs Derek's bag, and they excuse themselves. James picks Stan up as if he were his teddybear, takes him to his room, and throws him on his bed. The bed nearly breaks with the force of Stan's substantial mass and the force of Jame's toss.

Stan takes Derek's duffle and puts it on the floor. He sees a bottle of the genetic modifier that they had taken earlier. He takes it and drinks. James watches him. "Sorry James, just a bit thirsty," Stan lies.

"Stan, flex for me. I can't get over your size, I mean, our size, I mean, it's been so fast. We've both grown so much..." James sounded confused, like the emotional child he was. A child in a supreme man's body.

Stan started to pose, making a crab-most-muscular to a double bicep with leg pose. James rubbed his hands over Stan's body. Stan's dick burst from it's overtaxed package. It slapped between his massive pecs. James stroked the big dick, and Jame's cock became erect.

"Squeeze my muscles, James. Show me that you're superior. Flex for me too."

James didn't have to be asked twice. He flexed his bi next to Stan, overshadowing the smaller man's mountain with his continent-sized arm. James place his hand on Stan's bicep and squeezed it, kneading it like soft bread dough -- the only man on the earth capable of treating Stan like that.

Stan lept forward and placed his mouth on James's cock. He sucked and lick like there was no tomorrow. Stan felt the hardness of James's body, the size, the strength as James manhandled the second-strongest man around.

James flipped Stan over to get at his cock, keeping Stan's mouth covering the head of James's massive meat. Stan grabbed James's balls, pulled and squeezed. He felt James's balls retract, prepared to fire load after load of spunk. Stan's balls returned the favor.

They exploded together. Stan's eruption was massive, but nothing compared to James's. James came for five minutes, and Stan swallowed it all.

Stan had taken a gamble. The genetic modifer had been designed for a pre-"fail safe" James. It was meant to work with the AMM and its enhancer. Stan had no idea what the fail safe might do.

As they lay there, Stan began to feel something. He rolled onto James and pushed against him. Stan started to grow, as did James. They began to wrestle, each feeding off the other's strength, growing stronger and larger trying to overcome the other's power. James was bigger, but Stan's body tried to catch up, causing James to grow bigger in a cycle of strength, power and size. They each came again and again, cumming as they felt their bodies growing against the other.

[next...]
  #14   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2003, 09:42 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Love, it does good for your growth...

Derek and William talked about the odd details which caused their break up, and mostly the causes of their last terrible fight.
"We have to be very careful, Derek. yhis Mike guy is the kid's father, I don't want to get cause any trouble among him, his brother and his sons!" William sighed as they planned thier next step.
"William, you think that if this man was really the responsible for everything, we would find him so easily? He's one of the main executives, but my guess is that he's just a spokesman, a figurative worker that has a good appeal for the company's image on the media, just think - a young widower with two sons, succesful in his work, good physical look, he's the yuppie image from the next ceuntry!"
"Yes, he might as well be used as we were!"" William concluded.
"Whatever you guys think, I want you to know that I am going to spaek with Mike first! He's my older brother, and he has always been ther for me!" Danny exclaimed, unconsiously flexing his enormous biceps.
"That will be good Danny, we think he may be a little shocked with our size, if you enter first, he'll be more secure about our intentions"
"And what are they?" David asked coming from the kitchen with Hal.
"Well, David, Derek and I had both developed something like the AMM for the supplements industry, but since Derek ddin't have my specifications his product wasn't so powerful..."
"But the question is, who had tried to split us and why?"
"Well, doc, I think it's a little obvious. You sold your fomrula for a lower price fearing that Derek could betray you." Hal tried.
"We've considered that Hal, but one question remains!"
"The company which finnanced my project wasn't any other but MegaCorp itself! If they had William's formula, why would they be interested in mine!"
"Maybe, because you could come up with a better formula!" Danny added and the doctors looked to him.
"Good, point you've got there Danny! In fact, I was developing someting a little different but the results could be just as impressive as AMM!"
"What as that?" William asked intrigued.
"Well, my research revealled that James' organism was actually producing not AMM itself, but some kind of derivate substance, something which didn't not seem to have the same results, at first."
"You say that his organism had developed some kind of new formula?"
"Yes, instead of increasing the muscular mass, by simple anabolizing more muscular mass, this substance actually caused a change in every cell, causing them to enhance their work, in other words, James whole organsm is not just growing stronger, it is developing, getting more efficient ways to gain muscle, but not just that, the kid's whole nervous system is also so more developed, I knew it could be used in my favor..."
"Intead of just offering a mass suplemment, i could create a new kind of medicine capable of healing even loss of important cells, and probably enhancing the capabilities of the subjects..."
"And it really interested them!" William considered.
"So you mean, MegaCorp just wanted to get rid of one of you then negociates with the first who sold the formula!"David concluded.
"It was then Derek came up with another revoltuionary pruposal, and they couldn't deny it!" William concluded.
"But I'm afraidm they won't negociate with you anymore, dear! I sold your notes about the AMM, the booster and even the UMB formula, and I didn't care for money, my only object was revenge, I'm sorry I sware I'll split the money with you!" Derek said and William kissed him roughly.
"Don't you ever mention it! That's their exact plan! Once you gave my formulas and the prior tests showed such good results, they wouldn't need me, especially if you had destroyed us!"
"WOW! You don't mean my dad is after all this scheme do you?"
"As we said , we don't know, and everything is possible, but we are assuming your father isn't responsible, for the time being!" Derek concluded.
"The most important aspect is that they know about James, but not everything about hims as Derek concluded. We have to use it in our favor!" Danny said reflecting about the whole thing over.
The guys were still talking when the unmistakable sounds of hot, wet sex became too loud to be ignored. The groans and moans were wild, animal, unbearable sexy.
"Good lord! what are those two doing there?" William asked a little surprised.
"Like you don't know!" David teased, "They are just "working their differences, just like you and Derek!" Hal added.
"They are surely enjoying it!" Danny commented feeling his own 17 incches cock hardening.
Suddenly they heard a loud CRACK noise and all the huge guys ran to the bedroom, fearing that Stan had once more managed to fool Jamesd and another massive fight would starting all over again.
When David opened the door he went quiet and shocked.
"What the hell just happened?" Danny asked nervously.
"s-ss-see for yourself!" David got out of the way.
"OH GAWD!" Danny and the other yelled in unisson as they looked inside the bedroom - a real life CLASH OF TITANS!
Immense, hugely muscular, abnormally strong, freakishly developed, humongously powerful, gargantualy massive muscle gods facing each other in an amazing roughly sex wrestling match.
Both James and Stan were in a word gargantuan, and that came form guys who were at least 7 feet tall and weighed over 650 pounds!
Stan was just as massive as James had been when they last saw him, he roared as his enrmous rod slided into James throat. He thrusted his immmese dick and felt the amazing muscle kid doing the same thing with him.
James was so much more muscular (that I've just ran out of words to describehim), he looked almost godlike! The two titans collapsed as their orgasm finally seemd to stop. They justl aid down atop of each other.
"Now i know where the hell my bag with my formulas ended!" Derek said poitning to the floor.
The hugest boys looked to the amazed audience. One by one the other musclefreaks got their erections hard and ready to fuck.
"I AM SORRY GUYS, BUT AFTER THIS I NEED SOME RECOVERY TIME!" Stan said with a much more powerful tone. He stopped realiing his now enormous body, a body he wanted for so long!"
"I- I guess you can't compete this year! You're ten times the size of the biggest bodybuilder!" Hal said impressed.
Stan smiled "I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE SO POWERFUL!" Stan admited as he scratched the back of his head, revealing an ennormous 170 inches biceps!
"HEY! CAN'T WE HAVE SOME PRIVACY AROUND HERE?" James asked pretending to be furious, he even FLEXED his mind blowing 200 inches guns, trying to scare them, but the only effect he had on the others was making their hard cocks all burst into cum, at the same time!
David, Hal, Danny, Derek, William and even Stan who had just came for at least five minutes nonstop kneeled down such the intensity of their synchronized orgasms. James just sttod there in a mix of shock, joy and why not, fear.
"Guys, are you okay?" He asked with a low voice.
"WHOA! What was that!' David asked still feeling his enormous legs trembling. James quickly came and grabbed him, and nursed in his arms!'
"David, did I hurt you?"
"N-no, you you are OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUGE!" Dave yelled as he once more came all over James.
James smiled. He looked at the others.
"GEE! I am so sorry!" He said with a beutiful boy face.
After that incident, William and Derek ran lots of tests on both of the titanic boys!
"Derek, if our calcuations are correct, those guys had really overdone it this time!" William commented.
"Something wrong with us?" Stan asked while Danny felt his enormous chest muscles and Hal gave him a nice rub on his almost 7 seven feet wide back.
"Well Stan, let's just say yo've got everything you wished and much more!" Derek said with his clipboard in his hand.
"8'1" 2750 pounds, 220 inches chest, 173 inches guns, 185" legs, and an over four feet long cock!" Derek said smiling!
"AND WHAT ABOUT ME?!" James asked carrying David in his arms
"You, Mr. Harris is simply HUMONGOUS! 8'8" 4580 pounds of pure muscle! since your muscular desnity is 80 times enhacned, i believe such weight is normal to your standards! pratically 250 inches chest, 200" guns, 215" legs - your guns are almost as wide as your legs, which means, your gfenetic structure had been altered in such a way, your anatomy is also changing! Also your cock is over five feet long!" William said smiling.
"And what about that sync orgasm?" David asked.
"We still don't know for sure, but..." Derek hesitated.
"WHAT?" James asked nervous.
"James, did you wanted us to cum?" William asked a little afraid of the answer.
"Well I wanted you to get horny, just like i was!" The kid refelcted.
Derek and William exchanged looks.
"James, we believe your brain acitivity is so much increased, you can actually interfere with other people minds"
"HUH?" James was scared but at the same time so proud of himself.
"In sum, you're becoming not just a freaking muscle monster, but you are also developing into some superior man!" Danny said at once!"
"That's my Jimmy!" Stan said happily!
"I told you I don't like being called Jimmy!" James said a little upset.
Sudenly David had a brainstorm!
"OH FUCK! Dad is in danger!" He screamed - "We gotta get him NOW!"
next...
  #15   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Muscle Czar

The group cleaned up and prepared to leave. James and David seemed the the most rushed, with a strong feeling that their father was in danger. James knew he had to get to his father, but how? James and Stan had become so huge, the cars and trucks they had were too small for them.

Derek and Stan had come in a Hummer, while William owned a four-by-four truck. James supplied the answer. He walked over to the Hummer and placed his hands on the roof. His fingers ripped into the metal, peeling it back and ripping it off. "Hope you don't mind that you're car's a convertible," James said, grinning at the ease of ripping the roof.

James took the metal roof and bent it in half, then again, again, and again. He compressed the metal till it was the size of a softball. James tossed the ball in the air a few times, then threw it as hard as he could. It sailed out of site. "Where do you think it went?" asked James.

"Probably put it into orbit, stud," said Stan.

"Unless it acquired escape velocity," corrected David. "I bet James is strong enough that it's on its way to Mars."

"Probably right, Skinny. Gravity is nothing to these muscles any more." James rubbed his arm as he got into the Hummer. Stan sat next to him. Derek drove, and David sat next to him. William, Dan and Hal took the other truck.

They drove for 45 minutes. The closer they got to the headquarters of the supplement company, the more aggitated James and David got. They both had a feeling of doom. Stan tried to calm James, putting his massive arm around James and holding him.

When they got to the building, it appeared deserted. James jumped out and began to run in. He ripped the doors off their hinges and tossed them aside, breaking the doorframe with his incredible mass. "This way! Hurry." James ran in, folled by David, Stan and the rest of the men.

They zigzagged through hallways, let by James's visions of where his father was. At the end of the last hallway was a huge door that looked like a bank vault. "He's in here!"

James punched at the locking mechanism barely denting it. "Huh?" He punched again, with almost no effect. He kept hitting it, "What is this stuff?"

William looked at it. "Hmmm, seems to be some type of super-dense metal. I'm not sure you'll be able to rip it like you did the hummer's roof. Try prying the door open."

James grabbed the mechanisms that locked the door. He pulled. His huge body swelled into muscular relief, blood surging into his powerful arms and legs as they struggled against the immovable door. "Stan, help me!"

Stan grabbed the door with James and their massive bodies swelled with strength. Their muscles began to grow with the challenge. A soft whine could be heard from the door as it resisted the strength of the two most powerful men. The whine got louder as sweat poured off of Stan's and James's glistening bodies. "Arrrrgggghhh!" they both screamed, and the metal lost the battle to the men's muscles. The door opened.

David ran in, followed by Stan, James and the rest. The room looked like an ordinary office. There was a large picture window that looked out over the company's headquarters. There was a single desk in the room. Sitting behind the desk was a man in a three-piece suit. It was Mike. He was totally calm.

"Hello boys, Dan, gentlemen. Glad you could come."

Dan was the first to speak. "What's going on here, Mike."

"I figured it was time I saw my boys again. My, how they've grown. James, you've exceeded my expectations. I'm proud of you," said Mike.

"You're our dad? And you don't think this is freaky?" James said, hitting a most muscular pose that defied description.

"Not at all, son. You've done well."

"What's going on here, Mike!" demanded William.

"Why nothing, William, Derek. You don't think yours was the only research we sponsored, or that it was unsupervised. I've known all along what happened to my boys. It's nothing I can't handle."

"But you're in trouble."

"No." said Mike. Mike looked at the vault door, and it slammed shut and relocked. Mike looked at William. "Telekinetic abilities are useful. As is telepathy. James, I can feel your mind. Can you feel mine?"

James reached out with his new ability. Suddenly he felt a power like a nuclear bomb. It was his father's mind. It dwarfed his still developing abilities.

"I see that you can. That's not all boy. Take a look behind you."

There was a video screen on the wall. An image of Mike appeared, but it was different. He was shirtless, thin and small. Suddenly the image began to change, it grew bigger. Mike's height began to increase. The images showed Mike growing, massive muscle upon muscle, until his size rivaled the current James.

"You stole our research?" Derek asked.

"Oh, much more. I was nine and a half feet tall in the final image. I weighed close to 3 tons. My chest was over 300 inches, arms over 210, legs close to 250. James here is small compared to me." Mike bragged.

"But, Dad. You're nothing like that," said James.

Mike stood up. He walked toward James. Mike made a bicep pose. It looked as if balloons had appeared in the sleeves of the jacket -- a balloons that kept growing. Suddenly, the jacket began to rip, the fabric unable to contain Mike's growing muscle. Mike changed into a most muscular pose. The back of the jacket tore away. His shirt and pants began to shred. Mike held the pose for 90 seconds, until he rivaled Dan in size. He tossed the shredded clothes aside.

"Yours wasn't the only research we funded," Mike repeated. "The freaky size just wouldn't do. Too hard to run a company, so we invented the SuperMan formula. " A drawer in Mike's desk suddenly opened, and a gun floated to William. "Fire it at me, William."

William hesitated, then his arm came up and he fired 5 rounds at Mike. The bullets bounced off him.

"The superman formula works with AMM, your fail safe, and some of the other muscle growth features we found in James's ejaculate. It substitutes size for density, thought any exertion, like flexing, will cause the muscle to grow. James, flex that big arm of yours."

James did. Mike put on hand on top of the huge peak, the other below the tricep. He squeezed down. James resisted, but Mike crushed his arm, forcing the massive peak down and flattening it. James screamed.

"Let him go, you're hurting him." Stan rushed Mike, only to find himself floating in the air. His arms jerked to his side and he felt a crushing pressure all around him. Mike's mind was overpowering Stan's body.

Mike turned and looked at William. "No, William, you can't help them. You're mind is gone. You're nothing but a blank slate." William grabbed his head, then fell on the floor. Mike had erased his memory. William lay in a fetal position. "You're turn Derek." Derek fell to the floor. Both scientists were now mindless zombies.

Dan looked at his brother. "But how?"

"No, not how. Hal. Hal has been my spy all along. And Hal, here is your reward." A second drawer in Mike's desk opened. A test tube holder with 4 test tubes floated to the desk. One of the tubes floated out of the holder and into Hal's hand. "There's the superman formula I promised you. Welcome to the club."

Hal drank the formula, eyeing Stan as he consumed the liquid and felt the strength becoming his at last.

next...
  #16   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2003, 01:20 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

What REALLY lies beneath...

Derek was shaking, him an over 7 feet tall huge muscular man was trembling of fear. He was completely paralyzed.
"DAD?"Why are you doing this to him, he's our friend!" James said in a crying tone.
"You really think they are , don't you kid? You can find out, just explore his mind. Mike looked at him with a mean glint in his eyes.
James took a deep breath, he focused on Derek's scared face and suddenly he understood it all.
"THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!" James screamed out loud.
"James? Oh, my god what had he done to you?"
Mike was somehow right next to David when he finshed his sentence, towering him easily by two feet tall, he was the sight of real power.
"Son, would you really think I could cause any harm to you or your brother? My beloved children?" Mike had his eyes seriously staring at his dwarfed son.
"N-no, you've alwys been good to us, but why? Why you did that to William?" David asked with fear in his voice.
mike kneeled and so they were almost at eye level. He brushed David's blond hair...
"Son, did it never occcur to you why did they give that formula to you? For free? Nothing in exchange?"
"Yes, at the beggining, but then it happened so fast..."
"They knew you were my son for starters, they wanted to use you as their guinea pig..."
"Guinea pig? Yea, I knew that!" David said trying to put the things together...
"What you didn't know was that your portion of AMM had a highly addicting potencial especially tailored for guys with high levels of testosterone, like you big guy!" Mike fondled him.
"Addicting? Like cocain?"
"10 times more!" Mike said coldly. "They wanted to addict you, to make you dependent of their drug, and so you would do anything they wanted for more formula!"
"OH GOD! James had it all!" Mike suddenly remembered.
"Yes, and that was their misfortune!"Mike smiled looking at his beloved son.
"Since Jimmy was still a child, his organism didn't have the levels of testosterone needed to activate the addicitng component. And because of that he grew stronger and free from the trap they had set me up!"
"set you up?" David asked dumbfolded.
"Yes, son, I am sorry but they wanted to use you to get me under their control, they know I would do anyhting for your safety, including giving them absolute control of MegaCorp!"
"You own MegaCorp?" Danny asked coming next to Mike, who just reached out and hugged him with his other arm.
"Of course I own, little brother, Ever herad of hostile take over?" He laughed - "But I wanted everybody else to think I was just their executive, including you, untill it was safe enough to assume a new lifestyle! That's when William offered me the AMM formula, already knowing that I was in charge of everything..."
"But Derek and William, weren't they split up? Didn't MegaCorp trick them with the betrail stuff!" David asked still not getting it all!
"Of course not! Gee Davis, pay attention to the facts! When found the phone number in the AMM bag, it was DEREK's CELL number! You talked to him! They didn't want you to find out about both of them!"
"Then, remember that those guys wanted to get rid of James, after you called your coach, he entered in touch with Derek and William, and was given the 10 times stronger AMM, to finish with James and get back to their plan!"
"Coach was working with them?"
"He was just being paid, he didn't care for the rest!" Mike waved his head - "I took care of him!"
"Also, remeber the jar containing the AMMx25? You weren't that lucky, it was there on purpose, to make you grow and help James.
"William was caught off guard because of your incredible size, he never would guess James would steal the fail safe vials, so he just talked you into preventing James to drink them, otherwise they would be doomed..."
"He really did it, he convinced that it would be harmful to James!"
"You were following your heart, son! You've always made me proud of your attitude..."
"And what about the Stan's menace he worked for William and betrayed him!"
"No he didn't!" James said holding the hand of his beloved floating guy. Mike nodded and made him get back in the floor.
"Jimmy is right, Stan's innocent, he was just a victim of circumstances, i mean wouldn't be a little temptated to ovegrow James, he was just a boy after all! Stan was just hooked up by the scientists to take back his place as the biggest man, none of the assistants were supposed to know William and Derek were working together, fortunatelly it wasn't copletely right..."
"So when Stan appeared at our home and stole the vials..."
"Once more it would fit perfectly into their plan, you see James was now complete immune to the AMM with addicting compontent they gave to you "for fun" right after you left their lab, and thanks to the cum you drank from him, you became immune to the drug as well as Danny, whom you've fucked right away! And they didn't think it was possible! That's why they needed another huge guy to take care of you..."
"But James once more showed his cleverty, he kept the blue vial..." David smiled brushing his father's chest.
"That's true, but William noticed it right away, and he was forced to take one last shot..."
"The UMB and the blue vial?" Danny concluded correctly!
"That's right little bro! He remeber the UMB was specially tailored to Jame's organism? Well, it was the foundation for their last try, they would try controlling James, via UMB and so they would still get the perfect weapon against me..." Mike said cleverly.
"But they didn't get it, did they?" Danny asked.
"Fortunatelly, not, and thanks to that formula Stan gave to James, and fucked with his libido, apparently it worked in a different way, they didn't foreseen such thing!"
"You mean, Derek and Stan were HUGE, and we all fought, but we were sure to loose..." Danny said confused.
"Then all of a sudden you threw a heavy dumbbell on Derek and he fell unconsious - a dumbbell? He was a behemtoh! He should handle it? Or shouldn't he? The truth is it gave you time to gather all in the main lab with William didn't it?"
"They had it all arranged?" David guessed each time more firghtened and revolted "But why? they could just beat us there!"
"Well, but then how could they get James? It was then he offered you all AMM enhancers, didn't he? Well it was spiced with the addicting formula, as you now guess. Once more the addicting component reacted to the libido booster and it resulted in James's temporarily loss of control, he just wanted more and more muscle didn't he? Fortunatelly James has "burnt" all the adiicting componenet in his body, and since he once more fucked all you guys, it ended up by neutralizing the addicting shit, even on Stan!"
"Stan was hooked in the formula, he doesn't have any fault!" James hugged his beloved and kissed him.
"That's why William didn't want to sample James's spunk, he was afraid of becoming addicted, but then he realized James had produced a final neutralizer for all of you..."
"Realizing they could never beat us, they tried to convince us to help them, by tricking us saying you could be in danger?" David asked more secure about his father.
Mike kissed his forehead and lifted himslef, carrying David and Danny in his arms.
"Those bastads wanted to get me, by any cost, and they wanted to use you, my family against me! It is not fair!" Mike kissed their cheekbones.
"Dad? We were so worried about you, I feared you would be..."
"Of course you did, I amde you feel that way sweetie, I knew their shceme wouldn't work if you didn't believe I was in danger"
"But how? How did you?"
"Why did you do it, Mike?" Danny asked caressing his brother's face.
"I had to! They were using my family against me, and I couldn't let it happen, I had my team to work on the formulas for me, and me only! Enhancing both my mind and body beyond any possible description, I was able to develop myself into the most potent mind on Earth, and the biggest body of the planet, and then I worked on the formulas by myeslef, over these two years I've been away from you guys! That's why I spent the last christmas's eve pretending to be out of the country, only talking to you by phone, and after my formula was more developed and I could change back into my former appearance, I'd show a couple of times..."
"Oh, daddy I am so sorry I even think you would..."
"Don't worry kid, that's why daddy is here!" Mike squeezed his son and brother at the same time.
"I still don't understand how did Hal entered this whole thing!"
"I told you before, Hal helped me all the time. Ever since the first day they got you and James, I was aware of their intentions, and Hal kept me informed about the neew formulas, enhancers and the whole thing!. He recognized you, although you didnt recognized him..."
"Recognized Hal, I never knew him in my life!"
"Well, at least you don't remember it. Hal was in your school ever since elementary, ever heard of Ned Berkowitz?"
"Ned, the nerd?" Dave asked terrified.
"Yes, that's him! I think he always had a crush on you, after all you were so big and huge for your age, always bragging your huge physique, but you know how curel School life can be, you were the jock, he was the nerd! Anyway, he was my trainee in the comany, and a veru dedicated one, when William asked for finnancial support, I've sent Ned and he was the first one to taste AMM, of course without the addicting trick, because William needed his help. And that's why he remained undercoverever since.
"Speaking about him..." Danny pointed to the impressive growing figure of Hal, or Ned whatever his name was.
All that time he's ben growing so massive and beyond words, his muscles, his size, his uncanny muscles, bulging and flexing each time he breathed he was bigger, more massive and prettier. Mike put David down and he went next to Hal, barely touching him and the growing monster opened his big eyes.
"Are you okay?" David asked smiling. Hal reached out and grabbed him, hugged and kissed him deeply. Hal had grown so much more massive he had comnpletely surpassed both DAvid and Stan and was in his way to reach James's size.
"All this time, you lied to me, David finally spoke and Hal went sad at the same time, didn't noticing the size he was still gaining.
"You've been there watching over me, protecting me!" David held the chin of his beloved behemtoh - "You've saved me! Thank you, NED!" David said and smiled.
"Look, Dave, I am so so sorry for lying to you! Your father prohibited me telling you the truth or it could sopil the whole plan and he can be very convincing!" Ned/Hal smiled looking at his boss.
"Don't be so hard on him, son! He was just following my orders!" Mike said pointing his thumbs up.
Hal finally stopped growing. 9'7" and over 3000 pounds. His muscles were almost as big as James. He walked at Stan and they smiled - "Sorry for the bother, Stan I was just..."
"SAy no more, stud! You were just protecting my James, and i can't be mad at you because of that!" Stan flexed his arm and compared to Hal's bigger muscles.
"I still can't believe you were a nerd on DAvid's shcool! But now you've become as huge as me!" James hugged Hal.
"What is gonna be with him?" Danny pointed at Derek's still frozen body.
"I will take care of him" Mike approached and focused on Derek's mind weakening it, till the point he became completely retarded, and then he looked at his family.
"He'll no more remeber of the things he did, just as William! but it isn't enough punishment!" Mike grabbed both of William and Derek and start squeezing them.
Then, something happened. Mike's already mind blowing physique enlarged even more, swelling with sheer masses of newly born muscles and he grew stronger, wider and freakier, while Derek and William's figures were quickly shrinking, loosing the size, the form and definition, the muscles, everything while Mike kept growing growing and growing!
He was now twelve feet tall, and over ten feet wide, weighing about 5000 pounds when he finally dropped two tiny, skinny bodies on the ground.
"I FORGOT TO METNION MY OWN VERSION OF FAIL SAFE? I CAN DRAIN THE MUSCLES OF THOSE WHO DOESN'T HAVE MY FORMULA!" Mike said with a thundering voice. He gestured and another vial, with a yellow liquid flew all the way to his hand along with a syringe. He injected the yellow liquid in the bodies of William and Derek.
"It is something I've developed with my exceptional mind, forgive the lack of humblety, but I am indeed very clever! It is a serum which will prevent any one of them of develop even one pound of muscle, no matter how hard they try or the formulas they take, which by the way, they won't be able to develop because their intellects had been dowsized at bellow average, almost demential standards." Mike said and soon he flew their corpses away from their sights.
"Those two will never rember about anything that happned here, I can gurantee you!" Mike FLEXED his 275 inches guns and his 5'8" cock got hard and oozing precum.
The Harris men were all drilling. Mike grabbed the three of them, DAve, Danny and even James in his powerful huge and they squuezed each other hard.
"THANKS DAD!!" James and David said in chorus and Danny just nodded "Yeah, Mike, once more you saved the day!"
"Well, but I couldn't let you out of the fun!!" Mike put them down and in a while lots of vials were flying around them, four for each one, including Stan.
"The Supermen formula?" James asked curiously.
"Yes, son! After you'll drink this our new life will start!" Mike said in a happy expresion of love.
David, Danny and Stan grabbed their four vials and popped the content, but James remained quiet.
"What's wrong Jimmy?" Mike kneeled "Don't you wanna be BIG like you old man?"
"That's the problem! It will be just like before the AMM! I will be akid again, everyone in my family will be bigger than me!" Jimmy crossed his massive guns around his chest."
"How do I knew you would say that?" Mike produced another vial, out of no where - "HERE, you drink this and I will look puny next to you!" Mike said and hugged his son "If it wasn't for your eternal thirst for size and power we would never escape from a tragic fate, you deserve it!" Mike gave the it to his son and kissed his forehead. "Let's play together champ!"
James drank the four vials and the extra one, noticing that it had already working on the others.
Soon, the whole room was filled with MUSCLE beyond any other story you've ever listened. Everywhere you lok there's an over 150 inches biceps flexing, a 200" chest flexing, 12 pack of huge ripped abs, a muscle pillar leg at the unbeleivable size of 240" inches, all kinds of hugely grown cocks, 3 feet, 4 feet, even six feet long cock completely hard cock oozing lots of precious cum!
Then, after an orgy of growth, muscle and size, the senses were starting to come back.
Danny's head was still spinning when he saw Mike's impressive figure, still the same muscular size, but now he was looking at Mike's body a little down his chest height, reaching his impossibly thick neck. He take a look at himself and realizes he was HUGE just like his big brohter.
"11 feet tall, 3500 pounds, 250 incehs biceps, and matching muscles I think you're perfect sized for my tool!" Mike said kissing Danny right on his lips.
Stan was next, he realized his muscles finally stop grwoing.
"Almost twelve feet tall...hmmm nothing bad, I guessed you would be very huge, after all you've ben sampling the powerful seed of my dear Jimmy!" Mike said approaching Stan he was 4200 pounds and his muscles were just a little bit smaller than Mr. Harris - "Those are pretty mighty arms ther son, I hope you get them bigger working out with my young Jimmy!" Mike hugged him tightly feeling his mass.
"HEY, GRAMPS WASSUP!" Thundered the powerful voice of the colossal new and improved DAVID.
13 feet tall, even taller than his old man, weighing over 6000 pounds of incredibilly sized MUSCLES! He was so fucking wide, his 350 incehs chest, and 285 inches guns were magnificently crowned by his incredibilly dazzling face, not to mention his close to six feet long cock, and three and half inches wide.
"MY BOY!" Mike hurried and hugged David tightly they kissed roughly and squeezed their muscles - "You gotta teach me to use those extra power, they are awesome!" David said feeling his body floating three feet above the ground!"
"It will be my pleasure!"Mike said floating along with his son.
"Oh guys, I think you should look at our wonder boy..." Hal said pointing to JAMES.
His growth was beyond discription. James had his eyes closed, he was feeling his wonderful growth, when he opened his eyes and saw his father, and his brother who was already done growing floating, they came closer to him and James realized David wasn't even reaching his pec level!
James was clos to 18 feet tall and weighed over 10000 pounds of pure muscle!
His 500 inches ches only were equal to his 350 inches guns and the 420 inches pillars, and the matching almost seven feet long cock was clearly his major feature.
"James, I think this time you are THE MAN!" Dtan said jumping at his arms, just as David did and even MIKE wnated to feel his giant muscular titanic son.
"Hey you think i am somekind toy! You're fucking heavy!"
"Oh come on! you can lift ten times more than that!" David protested.
"You happy son?" Mike asked proud of his titanic son.
"Happy? I am fucking LOVING IT!" James flexed his arms and the size of his twin peaks impressed even his gargantuan father!
And with that every man in the room engaged into a wild, steamy hot orgy sex! Hours later, after James had his pole inside of every one of the muscle behemoths, DAvid woke up seeing his father shrinking back to his previous size!
"Hey, can I do it too?" He asked mareveled
"Sure champ! You don't think I go out like my true size do you? It make our life more manageable, we can be the size we want, but our weight and strenght remains there!"
"You mean, i could get the size I was back when it happened?" David asked already feeling his height decreasing and he returned being 6'3".
"You maybe only 6'3" but you still weight 6000 pounds, so it will make your body much more dense, you are practically unbreakable!" Mike hold him and hugged. "We can keep our tue size only for those who deserve beholding it!"
"And I could go to college..." David considered
"It means I could go back to my bodybuilder carrer!" Danny shouted returning to his normal size.
"So can I!" Stan said and he returned to his 6'2" frame
"The only problem for you two will be weighing in!" Hal said already trying to regain his previous size!
Soon every man was back at his size when they first sampled AMM. Except for James.
"Come on son, you can do it!" Mike asked
"I know I can, i can do anything better than you guys! But I don't see how fun is there?" James still behaved like a 11 year old
"Well, you don't need to get back at your inital size, you can be any size you want!" David said huggin his leg, feeling the enormity of his 18 feet tall kid brother.
James considerd a little and shrunk back at 7'5" tall. I won't get any smaller than this!"
"James, you're not losing your power! You stil can lift a truck with one hand, you just don't need to walk around in your true size, just among us and those we want!" Stan said leaning his head on James arm.
"Okay I will do it, but just till we get home!" James said returning to exact Stan's height.
"Well son we are moving to our newly acquired mansion! Fours tored manison, specially designed to hold our true sizes!" Mike announced getting on his new limmo. The staff was busy cleaning aftert their mess.
James entered the car hugged to DAvid he had amean smile inhis face - "It'll be so fucking fun!"
"Forgot I can read your mind James?" David murmured
"And you forgot I wanted you to rea it?"
The limmo went to its destination.
"mike, you think we can handle the boys?" Danny asked worried.
"Sure! They are sweet boys! besides, I am dying to have fun with them!"
James smiled "And fun we shall have dad! Lots of fun!"

the beginning....
NEXT
  #17   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Muscle Czar

A new challenge

Chris 'Rocky' Martin has trained for the past 25 years, since he was
12 years old. His dream is to be Mr. Olympia, and the closest he's
come is second place. Now, the current champion is retiring and he
knows his time has come. He's larger and stronger than he's ever
been, and he's ready.

Rocky has never taken any steroids or growth enhancing drugs. He
doesn't need to. His body is a testosterone factory. His nuts are
the size of lemons, and tests show he produces four times the amount
of T than an average man. He's an expert of forcing that T into his
muscles to make them grow. As a pro bodybuilder, he's cashed in on it
and he makes a good living for Ron Weazel and Weazel Health and
Fitness. It's also a gift he's past on to his two sons, Mark and Joe.

Rocky has trained Mark for the past seven years, and Mark is the
favorite to win the Teen National Competition. Mark is huge for a
teen, with 21 inch arms, a 61 inch chest and 32 inch thighs. Mark is
still growing, and Rocky hopes that he and Mark will be the first
back-to-back father-son Mr. Os.

For all his pride in Mark, though, nothing compares to his dreams for
Joe. The kid is a natural. Even though he's only eight, he benches
400 pounds, curls 175 and squats 500. He's trained since he was
three, and beefed up faster than anyone thought possible. The kid has
a drive for strength and size second to none. Thanks to his father's
gift, his body responded. Joe has been tested, and his testosterone
levels are already higher than his father's. Joe's even started to go
through puberty, pretty early for a boy but not surprising given his
gifts.

This weekend was Mark's. This is the weekend he wins the Teen
Nationals, or so Rocky thought. That dream shattered during the weigh
ins. That's when they saw David Harris. He was the biggest teen they
had ever seen. He looked to be as big as Rocky, or bigger. "What's
he on?" asked Mark, arranging his big package in the skimpy posing
shorts. During the mandatory poses, the judges compared Mark and
David at every opportunity. David was not only huge, he was cut.
Mark knew his only opportunity was his posing routine during the
finals.

In the pump room, Mark tried to psych David out. As David pumped up,
Mark taunted, "That all you can lift? My little brother's stronger
than that!" Mark would add two plates to the curling bar, or 4 plates
to the bench, and pop out 8 reps. David's response was always the
same. He yawned, over-emphasizing his contempt for Mark's alpha-show,
then grabbed the bar and pumped out 16 reps. Then he'd walk away.

David's posing was fluid and flawless. Mark's routine was just as
perfect, but he looked small compared to David. David was ruthless,
challenging Mark on stage at every opportunity, showing his more
peaked bis, massive horseshoe tris, enormous legs, ripped abs, and
massive traps. Mark came in second. David won everything. Rocky
realized that his son wouldn't succeed him in his Olympia title.

Rocky trained harder than ever for the Mr. O. He was the favorite.
He was huge. He was strong. He would win. Then history repeated
itself.

A new pro, Danny Harris competed. At the weigh in, he dwarfed the
massive Rocky. During the mandatory poses, he showed he was bigger,
thicker and more ripped than Rocky. In the pump room, he outlifted
Rocky and proved his strength. Danny's challenges showed his superior
posing ability, superior size and superior bodybuilding skill. Rocky
was second again. Danny was first. In the changing room, Rocky
noticed that even his dick and balls were second to the massive cock
that Danny had. Rocky was pissed.

"Dad, don't worry. I'll get revenge for you. Ain't no one stronger
than me," Joe said to his depressed father. "Wait til I start
competing. We'll have our revenge."

A week after his loss in the Mr. O, Rocky had a meeting with his
sponsor, Ron Weasel. Weasel was just as pissed as Rocky.

"It's not your fault, Rocky. It's that damn MegaCorp. Danny Harris
signed with them. Their supplements are selling like crazy. Every
physique athlete wants what he's got," Ron grumbled.

"Mr. Weasel, you've dominated this sport for 40 years. It's only a
minor setback. I'm still a hot ticket. I've been a top competitor
for 15 years. People know me, and they like me." Rocky flexed his
arms, his "rocky mountain" bicep came to a huge 24 inch (cold) peak.
He may be bigger, but I've got staying power.

"Ya Chris, you're my top gun. Unfortunately, the Harris's have an
empire that can challenge my own. I got something to show you." Ron
Weasel pulled out a picture of James Harris at age 8. "This is Jimmy
Harris. The kid loves muscle, kinda like your Joey. He could bench
close to 200, and curl 115lbs."

"That's nothing, Mr. Weasel. Joey does way more than that."

Ron Weasel produced another picture, this time of a 7'5" James. He
was massive beyond description. "James is 12 now," was all Ron said.
Rocky was speechless.

"We know something happened, Ron. Mike Harris is CEO of MegaCorp, and
he's James's father. Rumors say James got a hold of some experimental
supplement that caused him to grow. Something about the kid's
genetics and hormones. We managed to find this in a wrecked lab that
MegaCorp owned." It was a report on James's testosterone and growth
potential, as well as something called AMM.

"I've seen reports for both Mark and Joe. They beat this kid easily,"
bragged Rocky.

"Sure, if Joe got the stuff that James got, he'd get bigger and
stronger, probably," said Ron. "The problem is, MegaCorp is a
fortress and we can't find out what that secret was."

"I'll find out." It was Joe. He had snuck in while Ron and his
father were talking, and was staring at the picture of James. "This
guy is still just a kid, right? I'm the best there ever will be, and
no other kid is going to deprive me of it."

---

Danny and David Harris were making a guest appearance at a gym in Las
Vegas. Rocky, Mark and Joe planned on being there. Joe was on the
lookout for James, while Mark would chat up David and Rocky would chat
with Danny. Sure enough, James, Stan and Hal accompanied Danny and
David to the guest appearance.

"Man, you're bigger than those guys," Joe said to James. "You're huge."

"Thanks kid," replied James.

"I'm gonna be as big as you one day, I hope," said Joe, making a 14.5
inch bicep on his eight year old arm.

"Maybe, kid. You're pretty big, for a kid," said James.

"Pretty strong too. Hey, can I feel your muscles?" asked Joe naively.

"Sure." James flexed, and a 40 inch mass of steely hard bicep bulged
from his arm. There was a thick blue vein on the top. Joe felt it,
making sure his ring went over the vein. James didn't even notice the
pin prick that sucked a small sample of his blood into the hollow ring.

It wasn't a large sample, but it was enough for Ron Weasel's lab.
They were able to isolate enough of the chemicals for one vial of
growth formula. Ron Weasel had warned Rocky and Joe that the effects
could be extreme.

"Extreme size and strength is OK with me," said Joe, flexing his
youthful muscles in anticipation.

Joe was given the formula in a wooded field so no one would see. Joe
began to grow. He had worn baggy clothes, but nothing could have
prepared him for the change. Within minutes, he was bursting out of
his shirt. The denim jeans ripped like tissue paper. His calves
burst through the pant legs. Even his substantial dick and balls grew
enormous. Joe's pecs became granite plates covering his chest, and
his lats pushed his arms away from his sides. His bis became balloons
that inflated beyond human comprehension. And Joey grew. As he got
taller his muscles filled in every available area. Only his waist
remained tiny, if a 80 inch waist on a 200 inch chest is tiny. Joe
passed 20 feet tall in 5 minutes, and didn't stop growing until he was
30 feet tall. Every body part was massive and in proportion to his
height. The ground shook when he walked. He looked at a hundred foot
tree, and uprooted it with one hand. He turned the trunk horizontal
and split it in half with ease.

"My god, he's so big." He said to Ron. "But James was only seven
foot something."

"No problem, Dad," said Joe. He closed his eyes and shrank down to
his original 4'6" height. He was his original height, but he was
massive. His arms stretched the tape to 17, and his chest was close
to 50. His father put his arm around his son. Joe's body felt like
warm titanium. Even unflexed, his muscles were too dense to even
react.

"Now, let's go visit that wimp James," said Joe. "Let's get some
serum for you and Mark. It's our turn to be the champs."

Next...
  #18   Add to peter1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2005, 09:27 PM

peter1 is on a distinguished road
will someone please continue this story?
thanks
  #19   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2005, 07:37 PM

nymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Yeah continue this story, its goin great, id do it myself but i got my own stuff
  #20   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2005, 09:57 PM

nymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Ron Weasel finished the two formulas for Rocky and Mark. "Now we can go over and make sure that James and his family never get bigger than us." Joe said. They all shrunk down to normal sizes and hoped in Rocky's Mercedes. They drove up to the Harris Mansion. The three of them pumped up to about eight feet, they wanted to show them how big they could be after they crushed them. Joe tore down the gate and barged up the drive way. Rocky knocked down the door. "I can hear someone's mind in here." James said. They all ran to the door where Rocky Joe and Mark were waiting. "Remember us.' They all said. "You bastards! How'd you get the formula?" David asked. "Oh, you can thank your brother james for that. Thanks for letting me touch your bicep James." Joe said. "Asswipe, I'll kill you!" James said expanding to his true form. "Oh, I'm so scared, don't hurt me please. Pathetic wimp!" Mark shouted. He looked at David with anger in his eyes. David pumped himself up. Mark charged and slammed David into the wall. "Ahhhhh! Damn how are you that strong, your not even as big as me." David shouted. "You'll find out soon enough." Mark snickered. Joe instantly went for James. The two muscle mountains collided with lethal force. Joe grabbed Jame's head and slammed it into the ground. David and James layed unconcious. Mike attacked rocky and tossed him into the air. He suspended him there but Rocky used his own mind to come back down. He grabbed mikes arm and twisted it until it would almost tear off. He then kicked him im the head, making him faint. They pinned them the wall and used their minds to make sure they couldn't get away. The three of them soon woke up. "Uhhh, how... how did you beat us, we're bigger." David said. "Okay, I guess we'll show you." Rocky said. Joe was the first to gain size. He swelled with power. He had to kneel down so he wouldn't bust the ceiling. He grabbed james in one hand and brought him close to his pecs. "Ya know, I don't think I can compare to you anymore. James hated this kid but he couldn't help but getting horny by staring at his body. "I thought you'd get horny. But I'd rather not have an ant suck me." He said as Mark began to grow. His pecs tore out of his tight T-shirt, follwed by his 12 pack and narrow waist. His biceps tore the sleeves. His legs bulged out of his tight jeans. His dick tore through the zipper. He grew to fourty feet and had to sit down so he wouldn't bang his head. Rocky then began a growth spurt that would revolutionize muscle growth. He shot up to fifty feet. His chest was 2000 inches! His biceps looked like the planets. His legs were so thick that nothing could breake them. His dick was a whopping twelve feet! He was so powerful and defined that everyone in the mansion got hard and were oozing cum. James needed a blow job or else he'd go crazy. "someone please suck me." James begged. "Okay, but only because your so cute when your horny." James said as he shrunk down to Jame's height. He wrapped his lips around Jame's cumming dick. Joe started to really get into it so he took James off the wall and let James suck his dick too. Jame smiled, he tricked the kid into letting him fuck him. He drank down all his cum. "No Joe don't let him drink your cum!" Rocky shouted. It was too late. James was swelling up to sixty feet. His body added new muscles that had never been seen before! His pecs grew ten times bigger than rocky's. "Damn, I can barely see my dick!" He shouted."Ah, there we go." He said as it grew to twenty feet. James grabbed the two brothers and rocky and tossed them out of the house, they hurled for miles. "That takes care of them." James said as he shrunk down to normal and plucked his brother and father off the wall and set them down on their beds. "Drink my cum so we'll be ready next time. We need danny, but he's traveling too much now." James said. David drank jame's cum for a while, then mike did the same. "They're gonna come back bigger and stonger ya know." David said. "Well, I have an idea. I'll get my friends from school to drink the formula and you can get the football and wrestling team to take it too." James said. "Brilliant, a team of muscle kids and teens,we'll easily overpower them" Mike said. "Cm'on, i'll get my friends and you get yours." David said.

next.....
  #21   Add to peter1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2006, 07:17 PM

peter1 is on a distinguished road
someone's got to keep this thing goin!!!
  #22   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

I would really like it to end, because it doesn't fit my vision of what I wanted it to be when I started it, I didn't want 50 foot giants with 2000 inch pecs, I didn't want incest (although I am not against it, really), I didn't want all this height growth stuff, when I started the story, I just wanted a simple story of a 9 year old boy growing bigger muscles and being stronger than his older brother, what has since turned out has been really out of control and nothing that I really wanted to see. I did want to see him continue to get bigger muscles, and continue growing in strength as well, but not height, and not age or anything like that. This story fell out of my vision a long time ago. Sorry, maybe its not what you want to read on here, but I say end this story, it has grown too out of control. How about starting a new story with the same values, but don't grow the kids to be adults, keep the kids in the story kids, just grow their muscles and strength, thats all I ask. Iceman75

#23   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75
I would really like it to end, because it doesn't fit my vision
Then you should have retained ownership of the story and posted it in a different section of the forum, rather than posting it in a collaborative section where other's might not share your vision.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #24   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Very true, I guess I should keep my mouth closed, because it passed from my hands by the third chapter, I still read it and liked some parts, but 20 feet tall 8 year old boys? If you like that stuff go on with it, I'm leaving it alone. Next time I start a continuous story though, I'm setting restrictions.

#25   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
dude...be realistic about this

You posted it to 'continuous muscle growth stories' so it was implied that other people would help write the story. Once that happens it's to be expected that other influences and tastes will be woven into the story. So it seems a little late to be complaining that your story didn't turn out the way you wanted; if you wanted it to be something specific (or at least NOT what it is) you should have written it yourself instead of leaving it up to other people.
It's just silly.

Things happen.
  #26   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
You posted it to 'continuous muscle growth stories' so it was implied that other people would help write the story. Once that happens it's to be expected that other influences and tastes will be woven into the story. So it seems a little late to be complaining that your story didn't turn out the way you wanted; if you wanted it to be something specific (or at least NOT what it is) you should have written it yourself instead of leaving it up to other people.
It's just silly.
Thanks for your remark, but really I have nothing against anybody for writing anything, actually I found quite a bit of it very good. I said that next time I start a continuous story I would have restrictions on it, I have done that, its called Impossible reality, anyone who wants to can continue it, as long as they follow the rules I set for it. With this one, I'm completely okay with how its going. Keep it up. I'm just so glad that a creation of mine has come as long as this story has.

Last edited by iceman75; January 19th, 2006 at 09:54 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options